+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Civilizations with no meat body

1. Link to Post #1
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Question Civilizations with no meat body

Which of the (ET) civilizations don't have a meat body but a doll body instead?
    I consider the gene/dna manufactured meat-body line that have to feed themselves in order to survive and which are prone to pain a complete and utter failure.
    Surprisingly most civilizations - even though technically and spiritually advanced inhabit such a body.

A Google-search didn't really yield anything. Perhaps someone can give me some pointer.
    Last edited by Michi; 17th February 2016 at 18:49. Reason: addition
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

Agape (21st February 2016), kanishk (18th February 2016), M-Albion-3D (17th February 2016), marique3652 (21st February 2016), Matt P (18th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2016), TraineeHuman (19th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Default Re: Civilizations with no meat body

To the best of my knowledge, there is only one...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

DeDukshyn (18th February 2016), marique3652 (21st February 2016), Orph (17th February 2016), Pam (18th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (17th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,060 times in 909 posts

umm hmm.. its the kind of thing you wear here....
    while here is here the way it is right now...
    elsewhere other suits may be more suitable....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

conk (19th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2016), TraineeHuman (20th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

This is interesting, I've had similar thoughts myself. The meat body design is faulty, I agree, although to our conditioned eyes, quite remarkable in its own way, with each separate cell a little semi-conscious entity in its own right - I think!

There's surely no reason for a spiritual being not to inhabit another form of body, perhaps one made of bio-plastic & created by a 3-D printer? Even today's machines seem capable of housing an infusing intelligence, which is what seems to be so terrifying to many meat-body inhabitants If we could, by choice, inhabit a bio-techno-body of some kind, we could do away with the need to feed, as you suggested, & many other lives would be spared the horrors of the abattoir & the knife & fork. There would be no need for doctors or dentists as we know them; we could concentrate on important matters, rather than being (mis)lead by our biological urges & constrained to live within a small circle of bodily needs; we would be able to withstand deep space travel, and the universe would perhaps reveal its secrets! The meat bodies could eventually die out. . . a new form of evolution could take place.

I know an objection will be the question of WHO designs the new body - but at present it's all left to chance, or Karma, & the biological urge, & look where that has lead us.

Yet there is another ego in me that raises objections to everything I've written.
    Last edited by kirolak; 17th February 2016 at 20:28.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

Ivanhoe (17th February 2016), Michi (17th February 2016), TraineeHuman (20th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,020 times in 927 posts

Meat suit is a faulty utter failure? Just pulled out the massage table tonight for my wife's birthday. My daughter and I tag teamed an awesome hour massage for her. After dinner, I gave my daughter a short massage. Then a couple of the cats had to get in on the action. Most creatures seem to love to be touched and I've yet to meet a mammal that didn't turn to goo when massaged. I hate to disagree but the meat suit is where it's at!

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

Becky (18th February 2016), conk (19th February 2016), DeDukshyn (18th February 2016), Holly Lindin (1st March 2016), kirolak (18th February 2016), marique3652 (25th February 2016), Ol' Roy (23rd February 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2016), TraineeHuman (20th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Without a meat body, you can't properly explore and enjoy the grand contrasts of the realms of matter; this is why this particular meat body was chosen. Your meat body is an intended host for a spirit body, that which we have not yet found, save for perhaps a few. When we integrate our "higher selves", the meat body's usefulness will be much better understood. Our brain was "designed", in a sense, to be much more powerful, and can be, but it needs the mind of the higher self to be properly utilized.

Meat bodies are great, even with their limitations. Although, I wish I could astral travel ... sounds like a nice compromise.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 19th February 2016 at 02:23. Reason: spelling / grammar
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Becky (18th February 2016), drneglector (18th February 2016), kirolak (18th February 2016), marique3652 (25th February 2016), Matt P (18th February 2016), Spellbound (20th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (18th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Strangely, I agree with all of the above! I love many creatures who wear meat bodies. . . .but perhaps there should be other alternatives as well. . . .my main thought is that by having meat suits, we are bound to case harm to other beings through our need to feed ourselves. And perhaps by other actions we are "feeding" some other, negatively oriented being. . . .
    Last edited by kirolak; 18th February 2016 at 06:55.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

marique3652 (21st February 2016), Matt P (18th February 2016), Pam (18th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,216 times in 438 posts

Of course there are nice sensations one can have with a meat body including smell and many other perceptions. All that would be quite all-right if a body couldn't feel physical pain and instead there would be some other kind of alerting system when the body gets damaged.
    Also to harvest and kill animals for food isn't really a cool thing, even though animals may not have a presentiment about it - but that's another subject.
    Also, I believe that type of body (despite it's apparent comforting possible sensations) is in essence a trap to keep the being anchored - but again - that's another subject.
    There may be other civilizations that have some "smarter" body and if somebody knows of any - here's the place to speak-up.
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

kanishk (18th February 2016), marique3652 (21st February 2016), Matt P (18th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

This feels like a very surreal thread raising many thoughts and issues for me. For starters I feel vaguely repulsed by the term meat suit (as I suspect the OP intended on some level), but I understand this is what our bodies are at the moment.
    I had always thought that the vast majority or all people would be reluctant to move towards the AI mechanical type body, but maybe I'm wrong and there are many who would find this a more agreeable 'suit'.

Despite all the faults of a meat suit body, I think it is still, when treated and maintained well, a highly tuned and very compatible 'suit' for our souls. One of its benefits as well as its downfalls is that it's a highly tuned and sensitive instrument which can respond to healing and spiritual experiences and well as being perhaps superior in expressing emotions and allowing the spirit/soul to feel a whole range of feelings and emotions that we would not be able to experience in any other 'suit'. In this regards the meat suit is perhaps one of the most incredible outfits for offering souls the chance to experience this kind of life with the challenges that we face and allow us the opportunity to grow spiritually from it.

How we interact and interface with our bodies gives us great room for understanding and growth. Many people abuse their bodies with bad foods, alcohol, drugs, poor shoes and other things that damage our bodies....and many people learn how to treat their bodies well to get the best from them and make them last longer.

We find our bodies fascinating in their uniqueness. If we lived in dolls or in AI type machines like cyborgs, then I feel like a huge opportunity for exploring feelings, emotions, and spiritual growth will be lost.

So, I'm a fan of 3D meat suits, they are awesome things for our souls to experience!
    Last edited by Becky; 18th February 2016 at 13:58.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Ikarusion (18th February 2016), marique3652 (21st February 2016), Matt P (18th February 2016), TraineeHuman (20th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    Also, I believe that type of body (despite it's apparent comforting possible sensations) is in essence a trap to keep the being anchored - but again - that's another subject.
    then why dont you destroy your trap? or maybe it will do so, when you (perhaps subconciously) decided that it should.

i doubt that you will get a definite answer to your question here, nor do i understand how the implications would be of any significance to you.
    yes, theoretically that is possible. the suits are subject to their inviroment and purpose. but who, how and why created what suit, i dont know.
    are you looking for a suit that provides less of a feeling of being trapped? are you trying to find a way to switch directly from suit to suit?
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Put simply it's a meat-suite but it's not a simple meat-suite
    It's a fantastic lower dimensional, exploration, travel vehicle.
    It's also a portal to higher realms, a bridge if you like!
    It's a grounding point for your soul, so your soul can experience the lower D and get to understand all that you can not understand as a pure higher-d spirit being.

Enjoy it while you have it

Beings with out such a suite come here and wonder at us and or use us to experience the lower-D!
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 18th February 2016 at 16:54.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Becky (18th February 2016), East Sun (23rd February 2016), marique3652 (21st February 2016), Matt P (18th February 2016), meat suit (18th February 2016), Mercedes (18th February 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,945 times in 464 posts

Our bodies are just a momentary vehicle for our spirit, downloading the information of a brain does not imply they will download the spirit also, I think it is not even compatible for a spirit to be inside a machine.

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 913 posts

The body is the temple, where in one's salvation lay...

Those of you whom would treat it as a mere "meat suit" are not worth your salt!
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

24. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,366 times in 4,614 posts

''Consists of 75% of water , it's a water sack. It's an incubator , this Planet is already one big multi diverse incubator ,
    your body is a biotope of its own .

You , the baby of cosmic intelligence bath , sleep and dream within till you grow strong to protect yourself from this harsh environment .''

''It's good for you''

''I don't know .., sometimes it smells''.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

AriG (23rd February 2016), DeDukshyn (21st February 2016), marique3652 (21st February 2016), seko (25th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

I think that when people use the term "meat suit" it is more of an observation about the importance of spirit and consciousness over the more self serving and hedonistic tendencies of our physical 'shells'. Just my take on the use of the term.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Holly Lindin (1st March 2016)

28. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Jeffedelic's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by AriG (here)
    Quote Posted by 13th Warrior (here)

I think that when people use the term "meat suit" it is more of an observation about the importance of spirit and consciousness over the more self serving and hedonistic tendencies of our physical 'shells'. Just my take on the use of the term.
    And here I was thinking that the term "meat suit" was just for humor! I can't help but get a chuckle when I think about the absurdity of the term "meat suit", but I think that absurdity is stemming from the fact that from the perspective of my inner/upper self the term applies so perfectly. Despite this, I have never thought of my body as a "meat suit". I have to be honest and say that it makes me laugh!

29. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,002 times in 233 posts

We are in containers made of clay and water and a few other things. This is not all we are, but it is a start... I don't want to be a doll, I just want to be me. Don't be plastic or a machine, look within your container.

30. Link to Post #18
    Switzerland Avalon Member Ikarusion's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Jeffedelic (here)
    I can't help but get a chuckle when I think about the absurdity of the term "meat suit", but I think that absurdity is stemming from the fact that from the perspective of my inner/upper self the term applies so perfectly. Despite this, I have never thought of my body as a "meat suit". I have to be honest and say that it makes me laugh!
    i know what you mean. in a way it seems over simplified unrespectful nonesense, but then again, looking from a different angle it seems to fit so perfectly.

how bout meat vehicle though? doesnt sound as good, but i think its a more precise description. think about it.
    or an earth vessel. uh, thats good.
    ΓΝΩΘΙ ΣΑΥΤΟΝ
    Your ego is not your amigo (!)

+ Reply to Thread