+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Vaccines, Dead Doctors, And Depopulation: If You Havenít Seen This Video, You Should.

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,459 times in 1,191 posts

Default Re: Vaccines, Dead Doctors, And Depopulation: If You Havenít Seen This Video, You Should.

Hmmm. Link to the full interview does not work anymore. Video has been taken down and replaced with a McDonalds ad in Spanish.
    Last edited by mgray; 20th February 2016 at 22:49.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Althena (21st February 2016), justntime2learn (21st February 2016), RunningDeer (21st February 2016), sigma6 (22nd February 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

Default Re: Vaccines, Dead Doctors, And Depopulation: If You Havenít Seen This Video, You Should.

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Hmmm. Link to the full interview does not work anymore. Video has been taken down and replaced with a McDonalds ad in Spanish.
    Let the punishment fit the crime? I'm not surprised, nothing is shocking anymore.
    Last edited by Althena; 21st February 2016 at 12:24.

4. Link to Post #23
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think (hope) I was just being paranoid last night, haven't seen the SUV's this morning. We rarely get anyone up here, just strange.

Don't mind me, never mind.
    Last edited by Althena; 21st February 2016 at 12:23.

5. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,744 times in 3,536 posts

Yes and you should post it on Facebook or twitter to take it viral, but always off this site. Write the link in a separate tab, and then go to page and tweet or post at facebook. The more the parents of this country know the dangers of "early vaccination" which is the problem, the better. The whole thing started when they made everyone corporately vaccinate to keep profits for pharma over safety of infants and mother snadn seniors. Dementia is also on the rise. So as long as they vaccinate beyond 3 1/2 years, not 6 months before the baby has begun speech is bad, bad, bad. Pharma's profits, must not become rgimine as testing on our children and infants. A mother/Father HAS A RIGHT TO SCHEDULE THEIR OWN TIME, ACCORDING TO THE BEHAVIOR OF THE CHILD AFTER THE SHOTS. They must be spaced out past 6 months as they are tampering with the immune and neurologic centers of the body. I don't trust pharma with a for profit only mentality, to do this right. The doctors have to speak up and fight pharma on behalf of their patients who 'really don't have a voice."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Shannon (21st February 2016)

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,744 times in 3,536 posts

Just click on the page icon and go to the site and then keyword the doctors and vaccine. It's in their archives, the feds can scramble the direct link, but they can't purge the page it's on, so just go in another way/backdoor from the home page site. They may not think we know how, but I was a programmer in 1980 when it was just taking off at ECPI. There is always a way in.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Althena (21st February 2016), etheric underground (21st February 2016)

9. Link to Post #26
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thank you for that wonderful info Lifebringer that you sent me. I don't do Facebook but maybe you can post it there and spread the word. The more that know the better.

10. Link to Post #27
    New Zealand Avalon Member etheric underground's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,856 times in 534 posts

Hey Althena,
    All I can add is ......don't do it.
    Don't be bullied into poisoning your kids...I have not vaccinated my little girl
    and she is super healthy and happy. My wife and I have also decided to open
    a non-bias family day care. Good luck.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to etheric underground For This Post:

Althena (21st February 2016), Shannon (21st February 2016)

12. Link to Post #28
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by etheric underground (here)
    Hey Althena,
    All I can add is ......don't do it.
    Don't be bullied into poisoning your kids...I have not vaccinated my little girl
    and she is super healthy and happy. My wife and I have also decided to open
    a non-bias family day care. Good luck.
    Thank you and good luck with your new venture.

13. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,634 times in 14,160 posts

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Here's the full interview, mgray.

The Official Hagmann & Hagmann Report-7-25-Dr. Ted Broer

Published on Jul 26, 2015

BE SURE TO VISIT OUR SITE FOR THE LATEST IN PROPHETIC UPDATES FROM AROUND THE GLOBE:

http://www.HagmannAndHagmann.com

The Hagmann and Hagmann Report is broadcasting a special Saturday edition, featuring the very knowledgeable and articulate Dr. Ted Broer, founder of director of HealthMasters. But itís not just about health. Dr. Broer is perhaps one of the most informed people about the state of affairs in America. He knows history and is a leading voice in the world of geopolitical analysis. Dr. Broer has important information to share as we close in on the third quarter of 2015 Ė and looking beyond. Donít miss this critical special broadcast.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd February 2016 at 11:06.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Althena (22nd February 2016), Elixir (24th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), mgray (22nd February 2016), NancyV (22nd February 2016), sigma6 (22nd February 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd February 2016)

15. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,650 times in 2,898 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    I would really like to know what the Avalonians think about vaccines, my little one is going to be 5 and I don't know what to do about her vaccs. I'm really torn on this debate, my wife thinks I'm a lunatic and is creating a lot of friction in our relationship. Also the private school won't admit my child with out the shots.

Help!
    It's simple really Athena... you have been programmed along with millions of other "citizens" to believe that your rights are "automatic" and that there is some "Inalienable Rights Czar" out there vigilantly making sure that your rights are being maintained... This is of course an illusion and joke... If you are NOT struggling to exercise your rights, then it is an unequivocal maxim of law that YOU DO NOT HAVE THEM, NOR DESERVE THEM.... This is so fundamental that it is actually defined as a MAXIM of law... "Those who sleep on their rights, have none" The system you see all around you is not a true system of law but a de-facto system of mostly fiction. In this case "fiction" means a "cover" of "stand in" for something else... like a code, it's serves a purpose or function, but the definition that defines it, is not really a definition, it's more like a title and the true function is hidden (something else going on...) In this sense it is a literal illusion... or duality... (the basis for the Alice In Wonderland, Wizard of Oz, Matrix analogies... all true...)

You DO have the RIGHT to waive consent to vaccinations... but the government is a Corporation that you have contracted with and is operating on a PRESUMPTION that you are in agreement with their jurisdiction over you... I can't stress this loud and long and hard enough... Avalon has given fair reception to some of my posts on the "legal interpretation" of all this, but unfortunately, it does take some time and effort to grasp... however simple applications like this one (if people don't want to invest the time to study this, it can still be "simple" if they are willing to have enough faith and trust to at least understand these major premises are 100% accurate and true... Despite the fact many are being threatened and even fined... which is understandable given the above... it's all in how they go about it...

One of the number one rules in "Breaking the presumption" is to never REFUSE anything, it's considered a contempt... and just triggers a series of "presumption" based counter attacks, i.e. they are treating you like an errant employee of a corporation... You have to let them know you are more than an employee, (you are one of the Creditors of this Corporation by Birth Right) you have to (and this the clique that has been beaten to death...but it IS TRUE...IF YOU TRULY UNDERSTAND what it means!...) and that is... "You have to know who you are..."

You are the recipient of a Sub-Corporation (a Registered Property) that was issued to you for your use... You are allowed to use it to do commerce in the public... If you want, you can claim that everything that is registered to it is yours, and that you are the owner of it, and the result is that you will be treated as the surety for that Sub-Corporation and will take on all the liabilities and jurisdiction of that Sub-Corporation...

The other option is to recognize that you are not that Sub-Corporation but the agent for it, and the source of energy, that it is only the "container" of... (i.e. it operates as an Estate...held in Trust) From this perspective all the property held in it, is held in a Trust... meaning that the original registration of that Sub-Corporation created a split title, as ALL REGISTRATION does... i.e. The original ink signature document that they hold in files at the Registrar... is considered to now be the Legal Title... and the Certificate that you are issued for your use, which is proof that you are the "Recipient"... and the party with superior interest in all the property or value or energy that will be held in that Estate. This is called "the Equitable Title" (...from a private trust perspective). In order to make this work of course is you must use Trust interpretation, as the means to take advantage of it... In a nutshell... you must under
    understand that the "Equitable Title" is in FACT the superior title, and can be utilized in private according to private 'Trust Interpretation'... This has always been there since the inception of a Global Trust fund (the collection of all the gold) and the Trust specifically and formally fashioned for this purpose and integrated into the Birth Certificates in 1933... The principle though has always been there for centuries, and in particular. And the idea of Equitable Law and Beneficial Ownership status coming into established form during the crusades and going all the way back to the concept of the origin and creation of Registration and paying Taxes in the Biblical Roman times (refer to the Nativity Story for the hidden reference to Registration and Taxation) Equitable Law was created to fix" the limitations of the "Common Law" of that time of the Crusades because the "Dukes, Barrons, etc" were losing title to their lands upon return from the Crusades according to Common Law... and a "higher principle" of Law was needed to make the law express the principle of Justice, that was missing from Common Law at the time... (but that's another story...)

In any event, the other side of this is that the State also has access to this Estate... since part of the registration process (in the case of this first, original and unique registration (i.e. the Birth Certificate) i.e. the first registration in everyone's life was that the Estate in this trust arrangement is both held for your use AND also accessible by the State to use for the purpose of the "Public's Greater Good" etc... i.e. it was essentially "Pledged in good faith"...

This is the relationship as best as I can explain it, in a simplified form... The important thing to understand is that you can take your rightful place and instead of claiming you are the "owner" of anything which is what EVERYONE else is doing with devastating effects, you can claim that you are the party with superior interest in the JOHN DOE Estate... which is a Sub-Corporation set up as a beneficiary in a Trust with the State... (who is acting as the Trustee with fiduciary obligation) i.e. the JOHN DOE (Estate) as represented by the Birth Certificate, represents a beneficiary also known as the Cestui Que Trust It is called the Cestui Que Trust because it signifies the whole raison d'etre and purpose of that Trust. i.e. it is ALL about the beneficiary! Thus the beneficiary is named after the trust... it's supposed to be that blatant and obvious... (although to those "outside" the game this is just confusing... lol...)

To repeat the Cestui Que Trust IS the beneficiary in a Cestui Que Trust! Get it!?... (it was done to make it "obvious" (to those who know...))

Anyhow... everyone was given their remedy to every liability and charge created in the public, and everyone at any time, like Dorothy in the Wiz of Oz can operate in the private (where their inalienable rights are...) any time they want... At the very least people need to understand this reality... this is the starting point, the basis, reason, model, mechanism and rationale toward understanding what is going on... in the public (Roman) system... We were all heirs by virtue of our existence... by Birthright... the proof is the Birth Certificate, evidence of the creation of the corporation and Cestui Que Trust... which ALL exists outside the public (thus the private... it's all relative in this sense)

Of course, if people are unaware of this (considered "incompetent") The system can still operate, you will just be considered the equivalent of the Birth Certificate Sub-Corporation... In fact everybody assists in this self delusion and aids the entire process, by claiming (in the public) that THEY are the REGISTERED NAME!... This only makes the presumption of jurisdiction all that much easier!... You have confirmed their presumption of jurisdiction over you, in essence you have confirmed your willingness, by your own consent to be construed as the surety (party that takes on liability for another) for the Registered Name, which was already indemnified by virtue of your lifetime of labour energy value into the Pledge which held in the Estate/Sub-Corporation, which is the basis of its value in the first place!

And it is crystal clear to me, most people are satisfied with this state of affairs... (or their officer/employee STATUS for life within the corporation/military jurisdiction) of course that is... until they have their backs against a wall... such is the sad state of affairs we find ourselves in... This state of affairs has been evolving since the banks of England started collecting "interest payments" (now categorized as "income taxes") in lieu of money loaned to the colonies, even after the very next day of the Revolutionary War!...

Quote "I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."
    - Thomas Jefferson /Letter to the Secretary of the Treasury Albert Gallatin (1802)

If you go even deeper, the "debt" owed by all the countries is largely owed to the people... who are the real Creditors (it's just that they are too incompetent and uneducated to know this... so what is one to do?... What is always done in a situation like this... A TRUST is set up and the "incompetents" are cared for as "beneficiaries" (since it is their energy/labour/value) with a "portion" to be paid to the Trustees for their oversight and management... and so it goes...

The solution... is to claim the BC title and "Express the Trust" and start taking control of the Trust as the party with superior interest (the Equitable title) There is some process required in "perfecting" that title, namely, authenticating and formally accepting it on record and then at least learning the rights and responsibilities of the beneficiary. It doesn't mean YOU (singular) are that Beneficiary (it depends on the situation and circumstances and what you are trying to accomplish, but most often you can be... It's a matter of understanding that you are now in control of that trust and can put on any "hat" on you choose as needed... ie.. beneficiary, grantor/settlor, agent for the Name... etc... it's all trust interpretation...

Anyhow compared to learning over 60,000,000 statutes... All trust operates on approximately "20 maxims of Equity", which supersede and annihilate statutory "laws" like matter anti matter... So, is there a learning curve? yes... Is it as bad as the statutory learning curve? (i.e. becoming a lawyer) NO!... it is the antithesis to a lawyer... it makes the lawyer your fiduciary trustee (if you can catch them before they run away!...) otherwise that role usually falls to the government agents/officers/public servants... or the de-facto equivalents that seem to be more the rule today...
    Last edited by sigma6; 21st February 2016 at 23:57.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (22nd February 2016), BMJ (30th March 2016), drneglector (22nd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), Kimberley (22nd February 2016), TargeT (22nd February 2016)

17. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Iíve been following the recent deaths of holistic doctors on Erin Elizabethís website (http://www.healthnutnews.com/recap-o...doctor-deaths/) where there is a fairly complete list. Sheís married to Dr. Joseph Mercola and has been tracking the deaths of these doctors, many of whom were friends of theirs.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chuck_M For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), NancyV (22nd February 2016), RunningDeer (22nd February 2016), sigma6 (22nd February 2016)

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,650 times in 2,898 posts

can't copy and paste from this page (how stupid, considering he is trying to share a form that can be used to give to your doctor, this is another simple solution that goes straight to the punch... It's all contract offers... and this is what is known as a "counter offer" which of course exposes the game... and kills it dead in it's tracks...

http://worldtruth.tv/you-want-to-vac...ign-this-form/

Another page:
    http://preventdisease.com/news/13/08...his-Form.shtml

PHYSICIAN'S WARRANTY OF VACCINE SAFETY

I (Physicianís name, degree)_______________, _____ am a physician licensed to practice medicine in the State/Province of _________. My State/Provincial license number is ___________ , and my DEA number is ____________. My medical specialty is _______________

I have a thorough understanding of the risks and benefits of all the medications that I prescribe for or administer to my patients. In the case of (Patientís name) ______________ , age _____ , whom I have examined, I find that certain risk factors exist that justify the recommended vaccinations. The following is a list of said risk factors and the vaccinations that will protect against them:
    Risk Factor __________________________
    Vaccination __________________________

I am aware that vaccines may contain many of the following chemicals, excipients, preservatives and fillers:

* aluminum hydroxide
    * aluminum phosphate
    * ammonium sulfate
    * amphotericin B
    * animal tissues: pig blood, horse blood, rabbit brain,
    * arginine hydrochloride
    * dog kidney, monkey kidney,
    * dibasic potassium phosphate
    * chick embryo, chicken egg, duck egg
    * calf (bovine) serum
    * betapropiolactone
    * fetal bovine serum
    * formaldehyde
    * formalin
    * gelatin
    * gentamicin sulfate
    * glycerol
    * human diploid cells (originating from human aborted fetal tissue)
    * hydrocortisone
    * hydrolized gelatin
    * mercury thimerosol (thimerosal, Merthiolate(r))
    * monosodium glutamate (MSG)
    * monobasic potassium phosphate
    * neomycin
    * neomycin sulfate
    * nonylphenol ethoxylate
    * octylphenol ethoxylate
    * octoxynol 10
    * phenol red indicator
    * phenoxyethanol (antifreeze)
    * potassium chloride
    * potassium diphosphate
    * potassium monophosphate
    * polymyxin B
    * polysorbate 20
    * polysorbate 80
    * porcine (pig) pancreatic hydrolysate of casein
    * residual MRC5 proteins
    * sodium deoxycholate
    * sorbitol
    * thimerosal
    * tri(n)butylphosphate,
    * VERO cells, a continuous line of monkey kidney cells, and
    * washed sheep red blood

and, hereby, warrant that these ingredients are safe for injection into the body of my patient. I have researched reports to the contrary, such as reports that mercury thimerosal causes severe neurological and immunological damage, and find that they are not credible.

I am aware that some vaccines have been found to have been contaminated with Simian Virus 40 (SV 40) and that SV 40 is causally linked by some researchers to non-Hodgkinís lymphoma and mesotheliomas in humans as well as in experimental animals. I hereby warrant that the vaccines I employ in my practice do not contain SV 40 or any other live viruses. (Alternately, I hereby warrant that said SV-40 virus or other viruses pose no substantive risk to my patient.)

I hereby warrant that the vaccines I am recommending for the care of (Patientís name) _______________ do not contain any tissue from aborted human babies (also known as "fetuses").

In order to protect my patientís well being, I have taken the following steps to guarantee that the vaccines I will use will contain no damaging contaminants.

STEPS TAKEN: _________________________

I have personally investigated the reports made to the VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) and state that it is my professional opinion that the vaccines I am recommending are safe for administration to a child under the age of 5 years.

The basis for my opinion are itemized on Exhibit A, attached hereto, -- "Physicianís Bases for Professional Opinion of Vaccine Safety." (Please itemize each recommended vaccine separately along with the basis for arriving at the conclusion that the vaccine is safe for administration to a child under the age of 5 years.)

The professional journal articles I have relied upon in the issuance of this Physicianís Warranty of Vaccine Safety are itemized on Exhibit B , attached hereto, -- "Scientific Articles in Support of Physicianís Warranty of Vaccine Safety."

The professional journal articles that I have read which contain opinions adverse to my opinion are itemized on Exhibit C , attached hereto, -- "Scientific Articles Contrary to Physicianís Opinion of Vaccine Safety"

The reasons for my determining that the articles in Exhibit C were invalid are delineated in Attachment D , attached hereto, -- "Physicianís Reasons for Determining the Invalidity of Adverse Scientific Opinions."

Hepatitis B

I understand that 60 percent of patients who are vaccinated for Hepatitis B will lose detectable antibodies to Hepatitis B within 12 years. I understand that in 1996 only 54 cases of Hepatitis B were reported to the CDC in the 0-1 year age group. I understand that in the VAERS, there were 1,080 total reports of adverse reactions from Hepatitis B vaccine in 1996 in the 0-1 year age group, with 47 deaths reported.

I understand that 50 percent of patients who contract Hepatitis B develop no symptoms after exposure. I understand that 30 percent will develop only flu-like symptoms and will have lifetime immunity. I understand that 20 percent will develop the symptoms of the disease, but that 95 percent will fully recover and have lifetime immunity.

I understand that 5 percent of the patients who are exposed to Hepatitis B will become chronic carriers of the disease. I understand that 75 percent of the chronic carriers will live with an asymptomatic infection and that only 25 percent of the chronic carriers will develop chronic liver disease or liver cancer, 10-30 years after the acute infection. The following scientific studies have been performed to demonstrate the safety of the Hepatitis B vaccine in children under the age of 5 years.

In addition to the recommended vaccinations as protections against the above cited risk factors, I have recommended other non-vaccine measures to protect the health of my patient and have enumerated said non-vaccine measures on Exhibit D , attached hereto, "Non-vaccine Measures to Protect Against Risk Factors" I am issuing this Physicianís Warranty of Vaccine Safety in my professional capacity as the attending physician to (Patientís name) ________________________________. Regardless of the legal entity under which I normally practice medicine, I am issuing this statement in both my business and individual capacities and hereby waive any statutory, Common Law, Constitutional, UCC, international treaty, and any other legal immunities from liability lawsuits in the instant case. I issue this document of my own free will after consultation with competent legal counsel whose name is _____________________________, an attorney admitted to the Bar in the State of __________________ .
    _________________________ (Name of Attending Physician)
    ______________________ L.S. (Signature of Attending Physician)
    Signed on this _______ day of ______________ A.D. ________
    Witness: _________________ Date: _____________________
    Notary Public: _____________Date: ______________________

=================================================

I'm really anxious to hear back from any readers whose doctor decides to sign this document in an effort to satisfy your peace of mind. I also have a lengthy list of legal professionals who are very curious as well.

Dave Mihalovic is a Naturopathic Doctor who specializes in vaccine research, cancer prevention and a natural approach to treatment.
    Irrefutable Evidence Shows Historical Application of Vaccines Had No Health Benefit or Impact on Prevention of Infectious Disease
    Last edited by sigma6; 22nd February 2016 at 10:31.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), BMJ (30th March 2016), drneglector (22nd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), TargeT (22nd February 2016), toppy (6th March 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd February 2016), wnlight (29th March 2016)

21. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 125,634 times in 14,160 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    can't copy and paste from this page (how stupid, considering he is trying to share a form that can be used to give to your doctor, this is another simple solution that goes straight to the punch... It's all contract offers... and this is what is known as a "counter offer" which of course exposes the game... and kills it dead in it's tracks...

http://worldtruth.tv/you-want-to-vac...ign-this-form/
    I see you've updated the post to include the form while I was on a search, sigma6.

There are several ways to obtain it:

1) The article itself from the initial link you provided includes three pdf versions for print: English, French, Spanish.

2) Use email option on the top, right of your browser. It opens in your email account and all ready to print.

3) Goggle: ďYou Want to vaccinate my child? No problem. Sign this form.Ē

The article and form is found on numerous sites.

4) Search for an alternative site, copy and paste into a document program, then print.
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 22nd February 2016 at 11:44.

22. Link to Post #34
    United States Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,145 times in 7,517 posts

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    Quote Posted by Blacklight43 (here)
    Read OP again and again. Home school. Good luck.
    Do you home school your kids?? Did you vaccinate your children?
    I home school my 3 kids, it's not easy at first; but once you relax and guide curiosity instead of force it the situation works out very well.

we don't vaccinate.
    Last edited by TargeT; 22nd February 2016 at 13:38.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), BMJ (30th March 2016), drneglector (22nd February 2016), etheric underground (22nd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), sigma6 (18th April 2016), TeXaR (22nd February 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd February 2016), wnlight (29th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,748 times in 1,912 posts

I did not vaccinate my 2 daughter age 24 & 20. Two of the healthiest people I know!

I turned in a religious exemption statement to the public school. We had 3 incidents of being questioned about this over the whole K-12 years they were in school.

I live in Massachusetts. Each state is different. My only choice was the religious one.

Stay strong! I did and we got through no problem!

Much love and peace and fun to us all!!!
    Last edited by Kimberley; 22nd February 2016 at 15:40.

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), Chester (25th February 2016), etheric underground (22nd February 2016), TargeT (22nd February 2016), TeXaR (22nd February 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd February 2016), wnlight (29th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 44,145 times in 7,517 posts

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    I turned in a religious exemption statement to the public school
    Thats how my mom got me through public school.

honestly, if you can: home school.. if you can't; use every loop hole available!
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), Kimberley (22nd February 2016), TeXaR (22nd February 2016), william r sanford72 (22nd February 2016)

28. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,330 times in 18,671 posts

I'm not against all vaccines per say , its the abuse by the corporations for profit ,
    with a long string of scares so that money is invested into the industry , like all the
    corporations they are all open to abuse and many of them have been for many
    decades , if not centuries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Australiaís federal governmentís Ďno jab, no payí law sparks run on vaccines

By David on 22nd February 2016 Corporate Crime, Medical/Health, Political Manipulation

Theage.com New South Wales....

Federal government's 'no jab, no pay' law sparks run on vaccines

Date February 20, 2016

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/federal...#ixzz40uyGlgLQ
    Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

short vid on link....http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/federal...19-gmyusd.html

The federal governmentís Ďno jab, no payí law has sparked a rush on vaccines as
    parents fear missing out on welfare benefits.Under the vaccination policy, which
    came into effect on January 1, parents will lose the Family Tax Benefit Part A
    supplement and childcare subsidies if their child is not up to date with their
    immunisations.

State and territory health departments report they are being inundated with calls
    from GPs and health nurses about how to implement catch-up schedules,
    particularly for children who have never been vaccinated, as parents flock to
    immunisation providers.í

Read more: Australiaís federal governmentís Ďno jab, no payí law sparks run on vaccines

http://www.theage.com.au/nsw/federal...19-gmyusd.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd February 2016 at 17:20.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), BMJ (30th March 2016)

30. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

American College of Pediatricians warns about toxic effects of Gardasil vaccine;
    sounds alarm over massive scientific fraud that concealed toxic effects

By David on 22nd February 2016

================================================== =

NATURAL NEWS.....

American College of Pediatricians warns about toxic effects of Gardasil vaccine;

Sunday, February 21, 2016
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Tags: Gardasil vaccine, ovarian failure, scientific fraud

ĎIn the minds of many concerned parents, there is no more toxic, dangerous vaccine
    in the world than Gardasil. More children and teens have been maimed, hospitalized,
    injured and even paralyzed by HPV vaccines than any other category of vaccine
    interventions. And now, the American College of Pediatricians ó a strongly pro-vaccine
    group ó is sounding the alarm over the toxicity of Gardasil.

Gardail vaccines could be ďassociated with the very rare but serious condition of premature
    ovarian failure (POF),Ē says the ACP on its website.í

Read more: American College of Pediatricians warns about toxic effects of Gardasil vaccine;

http://www.naturalnews.com/053043_Ga...ic_fraud.html#

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016)

32. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Historical data show vaccines didnít conquer infectious disease after all

By David on 22nd February 2016 Corporate Crime, Medical/Health

===========================================

NATURAL NEWS.....

Historical data show vaccines didn't conquer infectious disease after all

Monday, February 22, 2016 by: Jennifer Lea Reynolds
    Tags: history of vaccines, infectious diseases, historical data

ĎThe debate surrounding vaccinations is deeply rooted in an us-versus-them battle.
    On one side stands the government, Big Pharma and medical professionals who
    advocate its supposed benefits and maintain that vaccines are the reason why
    infectious diseases have been kept at bay throughout time. On the other side are
    those whose lives have been forever changed for the worse because of them.

However ó as if the slew of people who have stories of related illnesses or the
    multiple times that Natural News has reported on their severe health consequences
    isnít convincing enough ó historical data actually proves that vaccines didnít conquer
    infectious disease. Thatís right. History proves that what weíve been told all along ó
    that vaccinations are necessary and responsible for maintaining the health of the
    masses for ages ó simply isnít true.í

Dr. Suzanne Humphries, a conventional doctor turned holistic health consultant and
    author of Dissolving Illusions, notes some interesting information.

Vaccinations didn't stop disease -- it was declining long BEFORE vaccinations were even
    developed.The data she brings forth details how measles epidemics occurred every two
    years in the 1800s in the United States and England, but that during the last century,
    measles incidents "dropped remarkably in Europe." In 1908, before a vaccine was developed,
    children aged 5 or younger who contracted measles had a mortality rate of a low 5.8 percent.
    When a vaccination was developed in 1960, "notification of childhood measles in England and
    Wales was only 2.4% and mortality fell to 0.030%, which is 1/200th of the 1908 Glasgow mortality rate."(1)

The fact that such vaccinations were, and still are, being given, when history has shown a decline
    in the deaths pertaining to the very condition for which they are being developed, is cause for concern.

As for whooping cough vaccine, the following is noted:

Because whooping cough was once a devastating disease in a large proportion of children, a campaign
    to develop a vaccine was under-taken, but not until after deaths had already fallen to historic lows in
    the 1940s. From its peak in the 1800s, whooping cough deaths had declined by more than 99 percent
    before a vaccine was in wide-spread use.

The national vaccination program began in the United States in the late 1940s and in England by 1957.(2)

Data also shows that England mortality rates from scurvy and whooping cough from 1901 to 1967 declined
    sharply.(3) Still, we see a case of developing a vaccine right at a stage when mortality rates are dwindling.

The lists go on. Historical data also show that vaccinations for diphtheria and polio were developed right
    around the point in time when their death rates were steadily dropping -- and had been for decades or
    centuries, without vaccinations in place.(4)

Those who administer vaccinations practicing with "comfortable indifference"

Yet efforts to fight the ills created by vaccinations are often met with resistance. History, unfortunately,
    shows that as well."Decorous and admissible language fails me, in alluding to that which might have seemed
    incredible thirty years ago--the commanding of vaccination on a second child of a family," said Emeritus
    Professor F. W. Newman back in 1874, "when vaccination has killed the first; and then sending the father
    to prison for refusal."(5)

While Humphries never was sent to prison for vocalizing her concerns about vaccinations, she is familiar with
    modern-day efforts to silence its opponents. She explains situations in which patients who were given the H1N1
    vaccine, at the height of the H1N1 vaccination hype in 2009, developed kidney failure soon thereafter. When she
    mentioned this to her colleagues, other doctors, she was met with resistance and even accused of vaccination
    protocol interference. She observed that doctors continued to administer vaccinations, practicing with
    "comfortable indifference."(6)

Perhaps doctors practicing with such a mindset were those who told Sara Frederick in 2004 that her newborn son,
    just a few months old, should receive seven vaccinations during one hospital visit in order to catch her son up on
    ones that he didn't receive earlier. Frederick was able to talk them into lowering the amount of vaccinations that
    her son received. However, her infant died within a day of receiving five vaccinations.(7)

Humphries says that people are caught up in "belief momentum," which propels the vicious cycle of thinking that
    vaccinations are something to never be questioned. Despite large numbers of vaccination-related deaths and failures,
    she says that "devotion to vaccination by the medical profession [has become] firmly established."(8)

Sources for this article include:

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/053055_hi...#ixzz40v74bxNn

Read more: Historical data show vaccines didnít conquer infectious disease after all

http://www.naturalnews.com/053055_hi...ical_data.html

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016), TargeT (22nd February 2016)

34. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Possibly Related ??

I'm listening to this presentation and its quite interesting as he is linking WI -Fi and
    smart meters with autism and other ailments and diseases , suggesting it may
    not only be vaccines that are causing the rise of these phenomenon.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...19#post1048319

SMART METERS & EMF RADIATION ➜ The Health Crisis Of Our Time!

Published on 30 Dec 2012

★ If You Care About Your Health You Must Watch this insightful interview with
    Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt MD from the spectacular and pivotal documentary film
    "Take Back Your Power" about Smart Meters + EMF Radiation.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Althena (25th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast