Thread: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

1. Link to Post #341
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

Simon serves the world but not perhaps in the way it seems.
    His actions give one choice---choose all that is positive and uplifting or otherwise.
    Choosing the uplifting raises the collective consciousness ---to my mind nothing is more important.
    Conflict is not possible with a raised consciousness.

So Simon plays his part in this-----that is not being wishy washy regarding the inappropriate counseling reported here.
    This thread is putting it out there so that people now are informed and have choice.
    Consult Simon or don't, your choice.

I see Simon as separate from his actions, though the persona has some responsibility--the Divine is within all.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Chester (3rd August 2016), Debra (6th August 2016), EvoAwa (25th August 2016), Flash (3rd August 2016), NancyV (9th September 2016), Nasu (19th August 2016), OmeyocaN777 (3rd August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), Sierra (3rd August 2016), Wind (4th August 2016)

3. Link to Post #342
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I just watched this short vid (14 mins) and feel it may be appropriate and appreciated here.

much love to all
    Callista
    I loved it Callista, thank you.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Callista (4th August 2016), Debra (6th August 2016), greybeard (3rd August 2016), Shannon (4th August 2016), Stephanie (10th September 2016)

5. Link to Post #343
    Thanks

Dear Alberto and Daniela,

I have just read your post regarding your experiences with SP. I have not read the entire thread so what I want to contribute may already have been discussed. But it seems blatently obvious to me from your discription what it is that SP is aiming at harvesting in his unfinished client cases. He is very simply put harvesting soul energy from his clients. The very act of having them focus on his image is allowing that dynamic to activate and making it easy for him to feed on it. Then leaving the clients in an unfinished state and not returning their calls, makes them continuously think about him and long for his attention. By this very dynamic he is receiving waves of soul energy and he and the beings using him are fed by this.

I get that people contacting him for help are in an often desperate state and therefore willing to do whatever he asks them to do. But noone should EVER say yes to focusing on the image of someone for help (unless the being is a fully ascended and enlightened being perhaps, and then those who are would never ask anyone to focus on their image).

That being said - we need to use our discernment and inner knowing when seeking people to help us. We can never lay off the responsibility on someone else no matter what the situation. Learning this is one of the most important lessons often in a situation like the ones discribed here. The solution is not some fancy healer with cord cutting abilities - The solution is investing daily in our own source connection and growing in our own inner strenght and balance. We need to stop believing that help is coming from the outside. And realize our selves as pure awareness. Nothing is more helpfull or powerful than that.

With love and blessings,
    Tara

6. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Tara For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (6th August 2016), Baby Steps (8th August 2016), Biff (6th August 2016), Chester (8th August 2016), Coyotte (2nd February 2017), Daozen (6th August 2016), Debra (6th August 2016), Dylansdad (29th May 2017), EvoAwa (25th August 2016), greybeard (6th August 2016), marique3652 (7th August 2016), Nasu (8th August 2016), ninorc (19th August 2016), PurpleLama (8th August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (6th August 2016), sdv (6th August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Swanette (6th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2016), Tintin (21st June 2018), Wind (6th August 2016)

7. Link to Post #344
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tara (here)
    Dear Alberto and Daniela,

I have just read your post regarding your experiences with SP. I have not read the entire thread so what I want to contribute may already have been discussed. But it seems blatently obvious to me from your discription what it is that SP is aiming at harvesting in his unfinished client cases. He is very simply put harvesting soul energy from his clients. The very act of having them focus on his image is allowing that dynamic to activate and making it easy for him to feed on it. Then leaving the clients in an unfinished state and not returning their calls, makes them continuously think about him and long for his attention. By this very dynamic he is receiving waves of soul energy and he and the beings using him are fed by this.

I get that people contacting him for help are in an often desperate state and therefore willing to do whatever he asks them to do. But noone should EVER say yes to focusing on the image of someone for help (unless the being is a fully ascended and enlightened being perhaps, and then those who are would never ask anyone to focus on their image).

That being said - we need to use our discernment and inner knowing when seeking people to help us. We can never lay off the responsibility on someone else no matter what the situation. Learning this is one of the most important lessons often in a situation like the ones discribed here. The solution is not some fancy healer with cord cutting abilities - The solution is investing daily in our own source connection and growing in our own inner strenght and balance. We need to stop believing that help is coming from the outside. And realize our selves as pure awareness. Nothing is more helpfull or powerful than that.

With love and blessings,
    Tara
    Thank you Tara, your remark is very useful in this thread, and as a general principle to keep in mind, for the wider audience of Avalon members.
    Last edited by Alberto e Daniela; 6th August 2016 at 11:42.

8. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Baby Steps (8th August 2016), Chester (8th August 2016), Debra (19th August 2016), greybeard (6th August 2016), marique3652 (7th August 2016), Nasu (8th August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (6th August 2016), Shannon (7th August 2016), Sierra (6th August 2016), ThePythonicCow (6th August 2016), Tintin (21st June 2018), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

9. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,003 times in 8,165 posts

As important as it is to provide future references with accurate facts, think for a moment where your arse is facing while your snout is down a rabbit hole entrance.

Today I imagined that I put my special pair of "They Live" sunglasses on and looked at the forum 'New Posts' list.

What I saw was this:

[ NOT The Big Picture ]

[ NOT The Big Picture ]

[ NOT The Big Picture ]

[ The Big Picture ]

[ NOT The Big Picture ]

etc....................

This thread was definitely one of the "[ NOT The Big Picture ]" ones..
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. Link to Post #346
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

This thread has been one of the very most important threads to appear on the Project Avalon forum.

Even more important is the way most of the posters who posted in this thread handled themselves (very good) and most important is the manner in which the mods, admins and Bill handled the matter (exceptional).

In the process was proven the integrity of this forum, the forum staff and Bill because this was a very difficult matter to deal with properly.

Now we shall see how the rest of the alternative community (beyond Avalon's borders) responds at this pivotal point of community maturation.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

11. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (10th August 2016), Baby Steps (19th August 2016), Callista (9th August 2016), Debra (19th August 2016), Hervé (12th August 2016), Kristin (29th May 2017), marique3652 (14th September 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016), The Moss Trooper (12th January 2021), ThePythonicCow (9th August 2016)

12. Link to Post #347
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Could it be... a case of...

Published on Aug 4, 2016
    The Cosmic Switchboard interviews Eve Lorgen. Eve discusses Barbara Bartholic's Seminal Work, Hyperdimensional Interference, Strip Club Vortex Programming, Dark Side of Cupid Case Studies, Dr. Karla Turner's "Masquerade of Angels" ET Cloning, Nefilim hybridization and much more. Eve Lorgen's website is http://evelorgen.com/wp/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Coyotte (2nd February 2017), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), Debra (19th August 2016), RunningDeer (12th August 2016), Shannon (11th August 2016)

14. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    As promised, here is SIMON PARKES at the MALTA AWAKE & AWARE CONFERENCE 2016...just published on youtube:
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q6IaWipfcQw
    Thank-you, Kerry, for posting this interview with Simon Parkes.

If I understand correctly, the interview occurred on or about July 2, when you were in Malta at the AWAKE & AWARE 2016 Conference, and with Simon "calling" (by Skype I presume) remotely.

Those who are familiar with Simon's background may wish to "get on with it" (Simon's words) and skip to about 20:25 into the video, where he begins his discussion of world affairs.

===

Those who are primarily reading this thread to discuss the reported experience of some people with Simon Parkes as a counselor will observe that this Malta interview by Kerry is off-topic for this thread, as this interview is (from what I've heard so far, which is only a small part of it) focused on Simon's role as a whistleblower, aware of important world events.

My usual inclinations to move posts or split threads to keep threads somewhat on topic are being relaxed, for the moment at least, as the discussion here is a bit entangled, and no good way to "split the baby" occurs to me, yet anyway.

However if an interesting discussion ensues regarding what Simon presents in Kerry's interview, I will likely split the thread or move some posts at that time ... depends on what ensues.
    If part of the theme of this thread is the reliability of Parkes' info, then this is very relevant because his assertion that George Soros bet against the pound before Brexit is wrong. At least, according to the FT & The Telegraph, it's wrong. Soros himself has written that, 'Britain, I believe, had the best of all possible deals with the European Union,' calls the referendum result 'catastrophic' and believes it 'makes the disintegration of the EU practically irreversible.'

According to Fortune: “George Soros did not speculate against sterling while he was arguing for Britain to remain in the European Union,” a spokesman for Soros said... “In fact, he was long the British pound leading up to the vote.”

(Like many commentators who did not have a vote in the referendum, Soros believes voters were influenced by the refugee crisis and mainstream media disinformation. Actually, many of us seized the opportunity to leave on purely constitutional grounds, because the EU is profoundly and intrinsically anti-democratic, but that's another topic.)

I want to believe Simon Parkes because we share the same birthday, exactly, so I feel sympathetic towards him. I also want his predicted time line of the ascension process to be true, because I've been experiencing acutely uncomfortable symptoms of transformation for two years now and wonder where it's taking me and when. But I have reluctantly concurred with a friend, who was also born on September 7th, that he is largely delusional.

I went to hear Parkes speaking in public, but was not inspired by his physical presence. I listen to his Wolfspirit Radio show, but consider it, 'conspiritainment' rather than actual fact and frequently note Parkes' egomania and repetition of ideas that I don't agree with. I don't believe the moon landings were filmed on a Californian soundstage by Kubrick, for example, nor that Simon Parkes counsels astronauts, although he can't remember Edgar Mitchell's name!

While I'm at it, I note that Kerry Cassidy appears not to know the difference between a 'counsellor' and a 'councillor'. Mr Parkes was the latter: he was elected as a Labour member of Whitby Borough Council. This is the most junior elected post in British governance and really not a big deal. I sincerely doubt that Simon Parkes has any genuine insider knowledge.
    Last edited by ninorc; 19th August 2016 at 12:34. Reason: Grammar

15. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ninorc For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (21st September 2016), Biff (19th August 2016), Chester (19th August 2016), Coyotte (2nd February 2017), Debra (19th August 2016), Ewan (19th August 2016), geofffxdwg (5th February 2018), marique3652 (14th September 2016), NancyV (9th September 2016), Omni (19th August 2016), Pam (19th August 2016), shijo (21st August 2016), The Moss Trooper (12th January 2021), Tintin (21st June 2018)

16. Link to Post #349
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    This e-mail was sent to me an hour ago (name and address supplied). I copy it here verbatim with nothing changed.

It should be read by everyone on the forum, and by anyone who has ever had any dealings with Simon Parkes, or who plans to.

~~~

Mr. Ryan,

I have thought much about writing this and have decided I have duty as human in compassion of humans to finally do so.

Three years ago I was introduced to Simon Parkes.

This introduction took place through a brilliant woman who is my loved and cherished friend She is a medical doctor, transpersonal psychotherapist, coach, mediator/ networker, workshop facilitator/ trainer and artist.

I have long worked in esoteric and metaphysical fields and my friend felt Simon and I may find mutual benefit in meeting.

As a result of my friend's introduction, I eventually received email from Simon requesting I be of assistance to him at any time he may feel himself in need of information in his dealings with his alien 'associates'. Although I found myself at odds with Simon's opinions and findings, disagreed with his general hypothesis, I felt loyalty to my friend and agreed to assist Simon if the occasion arose.

My friend, as stated, is an accomplished woman, very much aware and esoterically informed.

There came a time she agreed to enlist Simon's help upon his alarm to her of her alleged bloodline related compromised state. Simon assured her she was in great need of assistance to extricate herself from her very serious condition. In the process of their intense work together over a few months, they agreed to form a work partnership in attempt to combine their mutual expertise into a workable system of professionally based help for persons in need of esoteric/metaphysical therapy. With Simon's "deprogramming" skills and my friend's professional assistance they determined to build a network of qualified help for those in need. In many ways it was she who had encouraged him to use his abilities in a more focused and structured way, always with clear understanding this would have to happen with professional therapeutic emotional support/back up - from onset.

Within a few months Simon professed his love to my friend, stated he was divorcing his wife and requested my friend's hand in marriage. She was elated and joyfully accepted his proposal on the basis of their by now close and intended future association as outlined above.

Within a few months of his proposal Simon abruptly retreated, noticeably altered in nature, communicated in very erratic and evasive messages, dismissed all responsibility as her alleged "deprogrammer" and derided my and my friend's cautionary notes he had been adversely affected to a degree that gave evidence he had been spiritually, psychically altered - heart and soul. He behaved from an empathic and heart encoded void. His heart became a drive train to his body functions only.

He behaved as though this woman whom he allegedly loved and wanted to marry never existed.

This capable, able and independent woman was devastated. She felt betrayed at highest levels.

She suffered debilitating psychic attacks in the following months that we came to suspect as emanating from the beings with whom Simon declares himself involved. We did not feel Simon directly responsible but rather serving as a useful tool to other realm energies.

This story is a much more complex tale than I relate here; I feel details I have given suffice in relating a clear overview.

My point in relating this is simple: I have recently followed your forum posts re SP and those whose lives he has adversely, by their admissions, affected.

His cavalier attitude and platitudes of 'daddy made me do it' and 'I was used in performance of these behaviors' attended by a public apology and subsequent withdrawal of that apology is not action to be taken lightly nor abided.

Simon's apologies, if one bit heartfelt and sincere, will have gone first and foremost to my friend.

He declared his love for her, proposed marriage, business and personal lives intertwined in fullness and trust; deceit and amorality never showing hand until he behaved as I have above described and abandoned her in a moment, minus one bit of remorse or compassion over his actions with her ever expressed.

Empathically connected beings would never behave as has Simon.

I am lineage similar to Simon's. I know the process therein. This was my friend's primary reasoning for connecting me to Simon. I know the lineage.

I am, however, heart encoded, soul aware, a mindful and loving being whose mission sits behind the scenes and lies at ready to do all I can to help human beings remember their magnificence and re-engage their fullness. I have active championing from master teachers of this and other realms, some the very beings Simon lays claim to and denigrates in every manner possible through his false narratives and vile abuses of the persons he claims to help. The help I offer is given through the sacred trust placed in me in eon of association to these beings - I know how this process should be conducted.

I suffered the sorrow my friend dealt with, the abusive tactics and wounds Simon's actions caused her, the demands laid she submit as lesser to his master status, his claims of chord attachment removal and necessary control tactics...the same mundane proffer he apparently offers all his 'clients', scenarios barely differing. The difference for my friend was the help I and others were able to offer her in dealing with this person's abominated status.

I, as stated, have many times felt compelled to give testimony in response to forum posts re Simon. However, I am ever mindful autonomous beings have personal choices to make and the freedom to do so in whatever manner they choose, when they choose. This sacred truth is one to be respected. I have therefore kept silent; we all have our path to travel.

With Simon's recent proffer of apology while disavowing personal responsibility - the daddy made me do it syndrome - I felt compelled to come forward.

I present this story to provide a full and comprehensive angle of view to those who may be contemplating Simon's services.

When one such as Simon, a brother operating from skewed perspective, presents discord and abusive control in guise of help and therapeutic remedy we can be assured we have stumbled upon a disease of a sort which must be avoided to prevent infection.

When honor has been removed from the equation of a process what trust in that process can remain?

I feel an obligation to humans on this world and to their being. I have as duty the need to encourage all who may read this to remember who and what they are as human.

Human souls are outstretched source quanta feeding and nurturing itself in search of gnosis and in such search will encounter all manner of like searchers. This must be understood.

Human souls are brilliant frequency flow weaving and molding reality with every pronouncement of thought. Thought is intricate reality placement. This must be understood.

I encourage all humans to remember no energy, alien or human, shadowed or light's other side, can wrest control of their master structure unless submitted to, permission given. Frightful events and visits from other realm entities can seem insurmountable invasive structure unless we switch gears from victim to experiencer emphatically demanding the unwanted presence remove itself. NO is a powerful germ of control.

From the depths of my being I urge all humans to remember the power within. No thing surmounts the power within the human soul complex.

I thank you for your time, Mr. Ryan.
    If you wish to share this mail I request you do not share my name.

If you have questions please let me know.

Thank you for your brilliant and much appreciated work over the years.

My warmest regards,
    [name supplied]

I want to point out something very important from the correspondence above. It is remarkably similar to what I went through with a spiritual conman and what provoked me to spend years researching psychopathy.

Psychopaths and malignant narcissists will not only love bomb their targets, some of them seem to be able to synchronize their thoughts with their targets -- and or vice versa. (The locus of control is unclear) It is a byproduct of their initial obsessive interest with their victims and the psychic link that develops.

My theory, based on personal experience, is psychopaths can only bond through infatuation, which is a form of obsession that most of us have experienced, at one time or another. Because it is the only way psychopaths can feel genuinely close, there is a naturally occurring over compensation. When they are infatuated, they are very very deeply obsessed and bond in a weirdly deep, over the top way.

This is where mental entrainment occurs. The psychopathic bond is poorly understood because it frames everything in terms of emotions. Important to understand that the mental life of the individual is involved too -- and to a truly alarming degree.

Studies of the state of infatuation reveal that 18 months is the longest a human being can sustain the infatuation phase in a relationship. Psychopaths are no different. The non-pathological, by this point in the relationship, has developed strong and bonded feelings of friendship, genuine closeness, love and deep respect that easily replace infatuation.

As the psychopath can only bond through infatuation, he or she is left with no attachment at all, when the infatuation phase is over. The mental meshing goes poof! The emotional twin flame phenomenon, is blown out. If their target is of no practical use, they would walk over their dying bodies without so much as blinking.

Their victims are so damaged by this, many end up committing suicide. They are not only left emotionally shattered and confused by the utter and complete callousness of it all, they feel they have literally 'lost their mind' as the psychic link and mental entrainment have left deeply grooved neural pathways in their brain. Those pathways now support mental traffic that fall into an abyss.

Does Simon know what he is doing? He seems to be have an awareness of the esoteric and world events and a certain amount of self awareness. Could he have Asperger's and psychopathy? Possibly, although most people with Asperger's are kind and more highly principled than most. They also do not have a strong predilection for sexual endeavours. They are more likely to be programming computers, or narrowly focused on some unusual interest. They don't read people well enough to engage in deception which involves a very unusually well developed theory of mind. However, psychopaths DO excel in that area.

Promoting Simon Parkes is promoting a predatory psychopath, IMHO

17. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (21st September 2016), Bibi (9th September 2016), Biff (10th September 2016), BMJ (13th September 2016), Chester (10th September 2016), Coyotte (2nd February 2017), happyuk (18th July 2020), Icare (16th January 2022), Kristin (29th May 2017), marique3652 (14th September 2016), NancyV (9th September 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (9th September 2016), Shannon (9th September 2016), Stephanie (10th September 2016), The Moss Trooper (12th January 2021), Tintin (21st June 2018)

18. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

That schedule adds up to 90%...

19. Link to Post #351
    Language
    Australian
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,554 times in 2,528 posts

Quote Posted by thedood73 (here)
    That schedule adds up to 90%...
    Oh dear! Seriously! Ummm diversion tactics from another “hot topic/persona aka Corey Goode et al” currently on this forum????

20. Link to Post #352
    United States Deactivated geofffxdwg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,233 times in 135 posts

I keep an eye on most everyone that make claims that cannot be 100% vetted. I have for years. My radar goes off when they have no visible means of support, while their stories and claims grow faster and their past job history and skills would have leaders of huge countries knocking down their front doors offering them dream jobs offers and their respect.I have seen a clear pattern for years now. First they are interviewed by a well known charlatan producer on Skype or wherever they may be staying or at a hotel room the known charlatan/ producer paid for because the person being interviewed is usually always in a finical bind of some sort and no longer working or whatever reason. etc. At this level they are a junior cult leader in training about to graduate as soon as the interview gets uploaded. Their narrative is usually very close to what other junior cult leaders before them on this exact same circuit claimed before graduating and joining the tour and helping the producers expand their cult by creating a whole new set of wombats. The interviewer/ producer mostly asks very leading questions on topics that most cult followers are addicted to triggering their thirst for any new ground breaking non vetted information so they can feel like PHDs. This interview is also a beta test to measure the charisma of the junior cult leader in training. A smart junior cult leader in training will one up or substantiate a few successful claims made by past junior cult leaders in training that went on to become cult leader superstars and good earners for the producers that set up the conference tours for wombat mining purposes. They also do this so all of them can keep their never end and always growing stories straight as more tour dates are added. Their next level of ascension is doing conferences in America and abroad but more importantly is the tour. Its always with the same growing group of cult leaders that graduated from the same school the producers run while being marketed by the same producers/ interviewers. They all back each other like one big happy family. I have learned that they sign NDAs protecting what they really know about each other behind the scenes when the camera's are not rolling. If a sane person brings up the real truth on a cult leader's website in a chatroom etc. about a charlatan. They can agree without being sued. This group is the cult. Their agenda is money. Once they make it on Coast to Coast. Their careers are set for life. The more coast to coast appearances, the more money they can demand. Being invited to be perform on Coast to Coast is the same as a musical star being invited to perform at the Grand Old Opera. The more invites, the bigger and richer they become. I have watched and heard about Simon Parkes collecting money and not delivering what he was selling. It seems the only time he didn't walk off the job was being a driving instructor because he didn't get paid if the job wasn't completed. Besides his boss paid him twice a week. When they are not on the conference tour the producers run a round robin featuring each of them on their radio shows each week. They all say the same thing they said last week on a different producer/ interviewer's show. They have been beating this format to death for years. The only thing thats changed is the price of admission has increased dramatically but the show has become stagnate.

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to geofffxdwg For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (18th March 2018), Bill Ryan (6th February 2018), BMJ (7th February 2018), Circe (5th March 2018), Eva2 (12th January 2021), happyuk (17th July 2020), littleOne (6th February 2018), Rhogar (7th October 2019), RunningDeer (6th February 2018), Sunny-side-up (22nd February 2018), The Moss Trooper (6th February 2018), Valerie Villars (6th February 2018)

22. Link to Post #353
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Alberto e Daniela:

"During this strange period we even met him personally on a lecture, when we had the weird feeling of a person without vibration. On that occasion, without showing any embarrassment, he gave us his phone number. Needles to say, our calls and SMS were never returned."

"This would not be the first episode we see, when a very good person is taken over, modified and used by beings of another level, to carry out actions on light workers: attract them with knowledge, penetrate their minds, or keep them stuck around cults, etc."

- I agree that sounds very bad.

Just a thought here. Giving you his personal number is quite a strong point of that he's attentions was good, then not answering could be due over working,
    Have you tryed to call him again, check the nr etc ?

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (17th July 2020), Parsi-X (29th March 2023), Ron Mauer Sr (17th July 2020)

24. Link to Post #354
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,512 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Rawhide68 (here)
    Alberto e Daniela:

"During this strange period we even met him personally on a lecture, when we had the weird feeling of a person without vibration. On that occasion, without showing any embarrassment, he gave us his phone number. Needles to say, our calls and SMS were never returned."

"This would not be the first episode we see, when a very good person is taken over, modified and used by beings of another level, to carry out actions on light workers: attract them with knowledge, penetrate their minds, or keep them stuck around cults, etc."

- I agree that sounds very bad.

Just a thought here. Giving you his personal number is quite a strong point of that he's attentions was good, then not answering could be due over working,
    Have you tryed to call him again, check the nr etc ?
    Read the whole thread. There's a lot more.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

kudzy (18th July 2020), Yoda (18th July 2020)

26. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,284 times in 639 posts

Thanks Ryan

I have tryed to read most of it for this thread, but I as I'm dyslectic and not having English as my native language it's very frustrating.

Has anybody in the thread asked this:

"Is he aware of being a charlatan or is he delusional."
    Same thing I wonder about Corey Goode (Blue avians) & David Wilcock (had more respect of him than CG).

I have never had any contact with Simon or he's whatever" connecting contiones" followers.
    When he had open his webpage, I sent him a mail, never got a respond (as for the post for the Italian couple) , intresting?

Back then when it all started, he went from a politician on British national telly (Channel 4 if I remember correctly) it's probably still on the web. He showed childlike paintings of his mum/dad the "Prying mantis", and he still to this day have to say that IT'S SPELLED / PRONOUNCED DIFFERENTLY, wich amazes me, who fkn cares? In my language its called Bönsyrsa, who cares, he does ?.

Thing here, what would he have to gain to go bananas on national TV if he didn'nt think he had something to deliver to the world?

(Copycat of Dave Icke?), best I can come up with.

Post Quate I'm neutral in a way that I can't discart him either as charlatan(My rate 80%) nor truth sayer (My Rate 10%). Isn't that how his Illuminati grad dad and mom worked?

If it's true, but I bet it is. (He has the medal from the fascility to prove it).
    I think he even said it a time like this:

"Let out at least 10 % truth to the public because they are only 80% stupid".

Conclution, I can't defend nor understand the hatread against him.
    therfore in the vote wich I liked to be in on, since I have listened on him for years.

I thouoght this forum was open for thoughts.
    Last edited by Rawhide68; 17th July 2020 at 22:36.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Rawhide68 For This Post:

thepainterdoug (12th January 2021)

28. Link to Post #356
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,512 times in 32,788 posts

Simon Parkes has inserted himself very much into the news at the moment (unreliably so, in my strong personal opinion), and while his work is a counselor is separate from the behind-the-scenes information he claims to present, this important thread may be worth reminding people about if they're unaware of a lot of documented history.

The simple summary: you can listen to him on YouTube if you feel you want or need to, of course, but don't go anywhere near him with a ten foot pole (or much longer!) personally or energetically. You may put yourself in danger.

29. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (12th January 2021), ByTheNorthernSea (12th January 2021), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Dorjezigzag (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), graciousb (17th January 2021), Gracy (12th January 2021), Grey Brain (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), happyuk (12th January 2021), Journeyman (12th January 2021), kudzy (12th January 2021), Open Minded Dude (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021), Ron Mauer Sr (12th January 2021), Rosco1 (12th January 2021), sunwings (12th January 2021), The Moss Trooper (12th January 2021), thepainterdoug (12th January 2021), Timewaster (19th December 2022), Tintin (12th January 2021), Yoda (12th January 2021)

30. Link to Post #357
    France Avalon Member Lunesoleil's Avatar
    Language
    uses a translator
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 times in 1,185 posts

Arrow Re: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

lots of news on his Facebook page. I saw four pages on the forum discussing this man. It's difficult to have an opinion, because I don't have enough perspective. The video that I listened to on the YouTube translation channel had not convinced me, then there was another video with two other people, again it remains unclear ...

https://m.facebook.com/simon.parkes.official/
    Last edited by Lunesoleil; 12th January 2021 at 12:03.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lunesoleil For This Post:

Franny (13th January 2021), happyuk (12th January 2021), pueblo (12th January 2021)

32. Link to Post #358
    United States Avalon Member thepainterdoug's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,162 times in 3,159 posts

Rawhide / I am dyslexic as well and sometimes takes me a while to peck out a letter to all. I joined Connecting Conciousness way back in its inception. I havent been involved for many years now

I dont know what to think about Simon, but like Bill, I have had deep reservations about his re emergence at this time.

but I agree with you here, Avalon is and should be about a forum for open thought

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thepainterdoug For This Post:

ClearWater (12th January 2021), Deborah (ahamkara) (12th January 2021), Franny (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021)

34. Link to Post #359
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

Simon was an interesting experience for me. His energy felt good and I liked him.
    I had 3 or 4 readings with him years ago.
    He made some statements about (then) current events that were proved incorrect.

Ref: passenger aircraft shot down, rumored to have a biological weapon on board, but did not make anyone sick at the crash site.

After I questioned Simon about this, I was blocked from contacting him anymore and I started to receive (what I interpreted) as psychic attacks that lasted more than a month. I cannot say if Simon was doing this, I do not know. I feel confident that something was using him to access me. The attacks stopped, maybe because I learned how to handle them.

The puzzling part to me is that his energy still seems good when I watch his videos. And I have confidence in my ability to read energy.

I agree with Bill, it is safer to not connect with Simon. The one I want to communicate with is my inner being.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 18th January 2021 at 00:58.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Franny (13th January 2021), greybeard (12th January 2021), Tracie (Bodhicee) (12th January 2021)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst 1 8 18