Thread: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

1. Link to Post #61
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Default Re: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    Guys..

It amazes me how many people in the 'spiritual" community, have all these grand contacts with offworld intelligences..but they need $29.95 of YOUR money(or whatever amount) for their books,or their "readings" or whatever the hell else, to get their rent paid and keep their lights on. Seems to me if Simon actually was what he says he is, he could come up with a better way to keep himself in beer and potato chips.

Keep giving away your power,people. I'm sure it'll end well..#SMDH
    There is a blockade on.

If someone spends two months gardening, he's entitled to two months pay, right? If someone spends 2 months writing a book, he's entitled to two months compensation, correct?

BTW, how do you earn a living? EDIT: I just saw your handle. I see no reason why an actor should feel above someone who writes...
    Last edited by Daozen; 25th February 2016 at 15:24.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (26th February 2016), Chester (25th February 2016), GoingOn (18th January 2017), onawah (25th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (25th June 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (25th February 2016), TODD & NORA (26th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Guys..

It amazes me how many people in the 'spiritual" community, have all these grand contacts with offworld intelligences..but they need $29.95 of YOUR money(or whatever amount) for their books,or their "readings" or whatever the hell else, to get their rent paid and keep their lights on. Seems to me if Simon actually was what he says he is, he could come up with a better way to keep himself in beer and potato chips.

There is a blockade on.

If someone spends two months gardening, he's entitled to two months pay, right? If someone spends 2 months writing a book, he's entitled to two months compensation, correct?

BTW, how do you earn a living? EDIT: I just saw your handle. I see no reason why an actor should feel above someone who writes...
    A blockade? Please explain.

As far as making a living..I contrast Simon with someone like David Icke. I have no issue with Icke making $$$ Why?

Because David Icke has made verifiable claims, and has been proven RIGHT more than anyone in the "spiritual community" space. Has anyone been able to verify one word Simon has spoken?

C'mon. In this forum, with psychics, healers, lightworkers, shamans, etc etc etc, has no one been able to verify Simon's story? I'm not talking about the EXISTENCE of aliens, or galactic councils and so forth. If you read my post history, you see me speak of my own experiences.

I mean has anyone here used your powers to drill in to Simon's personal story to see if it's true? We have remote viewers posting here too, do we not?

Get on it. Then we can put this to rest. And if I'm wrong, I'll CALL Simon and apologize.
    Last edited by Sean; 25th February 2016 at 18:40.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (25th February 2016), alexius (26th February 2016), Andynko (25th February 2016), DNA (10th November 2018), Flowerpunkchip (20th March 2016), greybeard (25th February 2016), Holly Lindin (16th February 2017), mojo (25th February 2016), onawah (25th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (25th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), TODD & NORA (26th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,506 times in 5,654 posts

Well said workingactor, I agree totally that some folks have accepted his story at face value. So similar to Corey Goode in his early beginning on the forum. And by the response in this post there is still support. This is no reflection on others but a pov that is mine in relation to the amazing claims about his mantid experience and et contact without anything to go on but a story. Hope that the friends here on the forum will not take personal offense about how I feel.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (26th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,361 times in 4,613 posts

Quote C'mon. In this forum, with psychics, healers, lightworkers, shamans, etc etc etc, has no one been able to verify Simon's story? I'm not talking about the EXISTENCE of aliens, or galactic councils and so forth. If you read my post history, you see me speak of my own experiences.
    Show me another little ET who would voluntarily submit themselves to the hands of human verification .
    Talk to me of any venerable human scientists who would commit themselves to the process ..

Oh great spirit of institution ...

Last edited by Agape; 25th February 2016 at 22:39.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), Baby Steps (25th February 2016), Becky (26th February 2016), GoingOn (18th January 2017), greybeard (25th February 2016), onawah (25th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Sean (25th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), TraineeHuman (26th February 2016), ulli (26th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

The path to truth, love and freedom is not straight or without distractions.

Best we can do is to use the rational and intuitive hemispheres of the brain. If we only use half, we are acting with a lame brain. When rational and intuitive thoughts agree, that is the best we can do.

Input from others can be helpful or a distraction on the path but we are here to do our own research and learn to be our own psychic. All information is a piece of the big puzzle, a multi-dimensional chess game. We should not expect others to provide all the answers. After all, this experience may simply be boot camp for consciousness and we have much to learn through direct personal experience.

When I graduate from this phase of my training, I feel very confident that I will agree with the still small voice within that occasionally reminds me "The only answer is love."
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 26th February 2016 at 03:11.

10. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Agape (26th February 2016), Alberto e Daniela (16th March 2016), Baby Steps (25th February 2016), Becky (26th February 2016), greybeard (25th February 2016), JChombre (26th February 2016), Morbid (26th February 2016), onawah (25th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), RunningDeer (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Sierra (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (26th February 2016), ulli (26th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Well said workingactor, I agree totally that some folks have accepted his story at face value. So similar to Corey Goode in his early beginning on the forum. And by the response in this post there is still support. This is no reflection on others but a pov that is mine in relation to the amazing claims about his mantid experience and et contact without anything to go on but a story. Hope that the friends here on the forum will not take personal offense about how I feel.
    Right- it would be one thing if the guy was truly helping people. But I don't see that. I see thread after thread on how he blows people off, ignores questions and makes claims that are just plain ridiculous.

That said, if someone is being helped or healed by him then more power to 'em....

And with that, I offer the members here my caring support , will lend you my ear and my time with no charge.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), Blue Radiance (25th June 2016), DNA (10th November 2018), greybeard (26th February 2016), mojo (26th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (25th June 2016), Sean (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (26th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Get on it. Then we can put this to rest. And if I'm wrong, I'll CALL Simon and apologize.
    People generally tend to have an aversion to being ordered around, hence I don't like your chances and thought you could use this: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL448487A4D794A489
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

greybeard (26th February 2016), Ol' Roy (26th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), RunningDeer (26th February 2016), Sean (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (26th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    People generally tend to have an aversion to being ordered around, hence I don't like your chances and thought you could use this: https://m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL448487A4D794A489
    Challenge accepted.

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Andynko (26th February 2016), DNA (10th November 2018), greybeard (26th February 2016), Innocent Warrior (26th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), RunningDeer (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,062 times in 775 posts

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    The path to truth, love and freedom is not straight or without distractions.

Best we can do is to use the rational and intuitive hemispheres of the brain. If we only use half, we are acting with a lame brain. When rational and intuitive thoughts agree, that is the best we can do.

Input from others can be helpful or a distraction on the path but we are here to do our own research and learn to be our own psychic. All information is a piece of the big puzzle, a multi-dimensional chess game. We should not expect others to provide all the answers. After all, this experience may simply be boot camp for consciousness and we have much to learn through direct personal experience.

When I graduate from this phase of my training, I feel very confident that I will agree with the still small voice within that occasionally reminds me "The only answer is love."
    This is beautifully written. I do tend to agree, especially with the final quote "the only answer is Love"

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Becky For This Post:

Ecnal61 (28th February 2016), greybeard (26th February 2016), onawah (26th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (26th February 2016), RunningDeer (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), ulli (26th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Quote Posted by Daozen (here)
    Guys..

There is a blockade on.

A blockade? Please explain.

As far as making a living..I contrast Simon with someone like David Icke. I have no issue with Icke making $$$ Why?

Because David Icke has made verifiable claims, and has been proven RIGHT more than anyone in the "spiritual community" space. Has anyone been able to verify one word Simon has spoken?

C'mon. In this forum, with psychics, healers, lightworkers, shamans, etc etc etc, has no one been able to verify Simon's story? I'm not talking about the EXISTENCE of aliens, or galactic councils and so forth. If you read my post history, you see me speak of my own experiences.

I mean has anyone here used your powers to drill in to Simon's personal story to see if it's true? We have remote viewers posting here too, do we not?

No time to explain what I know about the quarantine right now but it's an interesting topic... I hope to cover it some other time.

I agree there are a lot of con artists out there, so thanks for explaining yourself. I understand how people feel about the UFOlogy circus, but I have seen more than one sweeping statement made about people whole sell books etc, and I think it's not fair to tar everyone with the same brush. Situations should be evaluated on a case by case basis.

I can RV. There is a thread of me doing it successfully somewhere on Avalon. I think Simon is in contact with some sort of off-world intelligence, but I don't know if they have humanity's best interests at heart. I have also noticed his story changes from time to time. Despite the fact that I don't resonate with his material, I have no personal issue with him.

Best we make our own future.
    Last edited by Daozen; 26th February 2016 at 10:49.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Agape (26th February 2016), Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), Chester (26th February 2016), GoingOn (18th January 2017), greybeard (26th February 2016), onawah (26th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,543 times in 20,693 posts

There's a Skype talk with Simon and the group in Washington state which looks to be fairly new here:

...that I'm listening to now.
    This excerpt is interesting, about something I'd not heard before re the Archons:

I feel certain that Simon is in touch with ETs, but I think part of the reason that I was not allowed into the Connecting Consciousness group was because I had begun asking questions about the Mantids and why we should trust a race that has been working with the Reptilians, as Simon claimed they had.
    From what I've heard, there are people in his group who have also had contact with the Mantids and believe themselves to be of Mantid origin, though they may not want to broadcast that widely, which I think is very understandable.
    Inasmuch as some people have said they've been helped by Simon's healing work, and some of his information has panned out, I think he's still in the running as a whistleblower and possibly more, though he says that he uses the Djinn in his work, which I would have some reservations about (though perhaps others healers do the same and just don't advertise it. He says they can be used for good as well as evil, depending on the person who is working with them).
    Inasmuch as Bill Ryan has not unsubscribed him from Avalon, which says a lot, I don't think that Simon as a subject of discussion here is a waste of time or space, though I think it's a pity he hasn't found time to engage with us directly again.
    There are still one or two questions I would like to pose to him...
    Each breath a gift...

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), Brightstar (28th February 2016), Matthew (5th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), RunningDeer (26th February 2016), SR19 (25th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

Natalie, this is the group from the Ramtha School extended community ...

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Natalie, this is the group from the Ramtha School extended community ...
    Ohhhhh boy... definitely have some experience with "this"... uuughhhh
    Last edited by Chester; 26th February 2016 at 22:04.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (3rd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Becoming a qualified therapist is a long and expensive business.
    There is the training, the study, the exams, the necessary insurance to practice, membership of the training organisation, some supervision in the early stages after qualification.
    Many qualify, few actually make a living---that's my personal experience.

If Simon went through a similar process then he is entitled to charge an appropriate fee.

Chris
    Yes. And if there is a real problem with Simon's ethics as a counselor then I'm sure there would be nothing to stop the dissatisfied customers from contacting some board or organization that oversees the licensing of therapists or counselors and their business practices. In the US we have something called the "Better Business Bureau" that routinely gets complaints all the time, but for professional therapists, since it's technical a medical field, I'm sure there is something. So if their complaint is really such a major problem then why would they complain on an Internet forum instead of having done that?

As far as people complaining about what he charges, other professional therapists might even charge much more than Simon's 30 pounds (about $41 US) per half hour. That's equivalent to about $81 per hour, but it's not uncommon for other counselors and therapists to charge over $200 for a one hour session. These people are like doctors (really treated as such by the government), and nobody expects their services to be cheap.

27. Link to Post #75
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Quote Posted by bsbray (here)
    Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Becoming a qualified therapist is a long and expensive business.
    There is the training, the study, the exams, the necessary insurance to practice, membership of the training organisation, some supervision in the early stages after qualification.
    Many qualify, few actually make a living---that's my personal experience.

If Simon went through a similar process then he is entitled to charge an appropriate fee.

Chris
    Yes. And if there is a real problem with Simon's ethics as a counselor then I'm sure there would be nothing to stop the dissatisfied customers from contacting some board or organization that oversees the licensing of therapists or counselors and their business practices. In the US we have something called the "Better Business Bureau" that routinely gets complaints all the time, but for professional therapists, since it's technical a medical field, I'm sure there is something. So if their complaint is really such a major problem then why would they complain on an Internet forum instead of having done that?

As far as people complaining about what he charges, other professional therapists might even charge much more than Simon's 30 pounds (about $41 US) per half hour. That's equivalent to about $81 per hour, but it's not uncommon for other counselors and therapists to charge over $200 for a one hour session. These people are like doctors (really treated as such by the government), and nobody expects their services to be cheap.
    Yes but that assumes that Simon has a license to treat people.
    Does he?
    I dont know
    If he doesn’t then there is no recourse to a licensing authority---put simply, no license to practise to take away.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

28. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (26th February 2016), Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), Blue Radiance (25th June 2016), Chester (28th February 2016), mojo (26th February 2016), onawah (26th February 2016), Pam (27th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Right- it would be one thing if the guy was truly helping people. But I don't see that. I see thread after thread on how he blows people off, ignores questions and makes claims that are just plain ridiculous.

That said, if someone is being helped or healed by him then more power to 'em....

And with that, I offer the members here my caring support , will lend you my ear and my time with no charge.
    personally, he helped me. but rather i believe he helped me to help myself. im not that easily misled ether. there are quite few topics that i would disagree with Simon, & fair enough. But my destiny led me to speak to him and maybe he has a role to play for somebody like myself. but possibly im wrong - who cares isnt?
    While existing is this current reality where time is limited, I would love to take up some of your caring support please.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Morbid For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), Chester (27th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #77
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Morbid (here)
    Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

personally, he helped me. but rather i believe he helped me to help myself. im not that easily misled ether. there are quite few topics that i would disagree with Simon, & fair enough. But my destiny led me to speak to him and maybe he has a role to play for somebody like myself. but possibly im wrong - who cares isnt?
    While existing is this current reality where time is limited, I would love to take up some of your caring support please.
    Anytime ....you just call out my name....or pm me lol

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Agape (27th February 2016), Alberto e Daniela (3rd March 2016), Chester (28th February 2016), mojo (26th February 2016), Morbid (27th February 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), RunningDeer (26th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #78
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

I have been watching this thread with interest but have until now refrained from commenting – everyone has their own particular belief systems and I am not in the business of trying to change anyone’s point of view.

However I want to point out that Simon Parkes has helped me tremendously over the past 12 months and I totally honour his assistance and service to Humanity at this crucial time. He is coping with his own particular situations in his own way and ultimately is not responsible for the spiritual health and development of anyone else except himself.

We who are in service to others are employing our different gifts in order to promote understanding and enlightenment to those who are not in a position to understand the bigger picture. Our love and empathy for Humanity is the driving force, and all we can do is present our own truths in the hope that it will enable others to break through with their own particular truth.

For myself, I am a Mantid experiencer and although I realize this may be difficult for people to understand, this is my truth. If you would like to know more about my experiences, please go to my website www.callistasummerfield.com.

I know from the many emails I have received since I launched the website on 14 February 2015, that my story has helped others. If you cannot accept my truth or if it makes you feel uncomfortable, then you need to look elsewhere for inspiration. If you are a genuine Seeker, then you will eventually find that which you are seeking.

This paradigm where we are currently residing is far stranger than anything you can possibly imagine, and if you are wanting to endeavor to understand it, and work with it, you are going to have to think a long way outside of the box.

I encourage everyone to dig deep within themselves to find out what is your own particular, amazing, wondrous, mind-blowing, TRUTH – because your Truth is unique and precious and Humanity needs you and your gifts right now.

Much love

Callista

34. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th February 2016), alexius (27th February 2016), applepie (21st March 2016), astridmari (27th February 2016), Baby Steps (28th February 2016), Becky (27th February 2016), BMJ (15th June 2016), Brightstar (28th February 2016), Chester (27th February 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), DePortugal (16th March 2016), Ewan (29th February 2016), Frenchy (3rd March 2016), janette (21st June 2016), Morbid (27th February 2016), onawah (27th February 2016), PRAGMAE (23rd June 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (27th February 2016), RunningDeer (27th February 2016), samildamach (26th June 2016), Shannon (27th February 2016), vmk22 (27th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,423 times in 32,918 posts

I'm bumping this important thread, and have something to say.

Much of the time I've not said a lot about Simon Parkes, apart from agreeing earlier (in my posts #9 and #31) that abandoning clients in the middle of a process, without warning or explanation, is a pretty unkind thing to do. At least! It's against the protocols of any qualified therapist that I know, whatever their discipline or ability. You just don't do that.

It's just now come to my attention, with all details supplied to me personally from a totally reliable source, that Simon is still doing this. I'm compelled to speak out with a clear personal statement.

In this most recent instance, not only did Simon break an agreement to get back to the person in question, but prior to that he had dumped a very harmful, heavy, and almost certainly incorrect judgement on them. If the person concerned hadn't been as tough as they are, they could have been flattened and really long-term damaged by that.

So, I'm saying this, on record.
    • Simon is not a qualified therapist.
    • He does not follow the protocols of a qualified therapist.
    • He breaks those protocols inasmuch as he frequently tells people things about themselves that may not be true in any way. That's 100% disempowering, and is 100% unethical.
    • It's on record that he frequently breaks appointments, abandons clients without reason or explanation, or in other ways fails to follow up on people who he may already have disempowered, or may have become dependent on him in some way. No qualified therapist does that, either.
    It's always been the case with myself (and many others, of course), that because I have a voice — or at least a bit of one — what I say or don't say is noticed, and apparent non-comment can often be misinterpreted as agreement, compliance, or maybe not even caring.

That's just not the case, of course. Sometimes I really don't know a lot, or don't have much value to add, and sometimes I'm just collecting more information so I can get really clear about things.

In Simon's instance, I've not known the facts with any high degree of certainty, beyond 3rd or 4th hand reports.

But now, I do.

I believe, with reason, that contracting Simon as a counselor might be subjecting oneself to harm, whether this is consciously intended by Simon or not.

So I'm now also saying: I cannot endorse or recommend Simon's counseling of anyone.

36. The Following 39 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (14th June 2016), Agape (13th June 2016), Alberto e Daniela (14th June 2016), astridmari (31st July 2016), Atlas (14th June 2016), Bibi (14th June 2016), Biff (25th June 2016), Blue Radiance (25th June 2016), BMJ (14th June 2016), Brightstar (22nd June 2016), Callista (13th June 2016), Chester (19th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), Curt (13th June 2016), Debra (13th June 2016), Dennis Leahy (15th June 2016), DNA (10th November 2018), drneglector (13th June 2016), East Sun (13th June 2016), Flowerpunkchip (20th June 2016), giovonni (13th June 2016), greybeard (13th June 2016), Heart-2-Heart (13th June 2016), kerrielea (13th June 2016), Limor Wolf (13th June 2016), Marianne (13th June 2016), marique3652 (22nd June 2016), MissMalin78 (12th September 2016), muxfolder (14th June 2016), Omni (25th June 2016), onawah (13th June 2016), PRAGMAE (23rd June 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (13th June 2016), Sophocles (13th June 2016), Spellbound (6th September 2016), ThePythonicCow (13th June 2016), Woody (13th June 2016)

37. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,093 times in 683 posts

Dear Bill,

Sorry to read the way you feel in response to Alberto and Danielle. The reason I withdrew from assisting them was because of the rudeness that I was subjected to. For the record I have never said that I was a qualified therapist, indeed to my knowledge, most qualified therapists don't have a handle on the situation in relation to satanic influence, MKultra or any of the establishment black programmes.

I will always hold you in the highest regard and will continue to support you and your work without question.

All the best,
    Simon

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Simon For This Post:

Agape (13th June 2016), BMJ (14th June 2016), Chip (13th June 2016), cuitlahuac (23rd January 2021), David Trd1 (22nd June 2016), giovonni (13th June 2016), onawah (13th June 2016), PRAGMAE (23rd June 2016), quiltinggrandma (3rd August 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1 4 14 18 LastLast