+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast

Thread: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

Default Re: Our experience with Simon Parkes as a counselor

He has stated that he is being gangstalked so how credible are these people that are slinging the mud. Someone, or a dozen someones whom I do not know at all making a statement that seem fairly consist from one person to another doesn't mean they are telling the truth and they can be working together, who knows.
    And I speak from experience being gangstalked myself having had similiar accusations probably made from a half dozen people that I am peodophile and woman basher slung at me from people I don't know and I know to be untrue and laughable considering I am a full time carer for my best friend whom is a woman and victim of child abuse, and I have her complete support and that of her mothers in my role.

Below is a video go to the 47.30 mark it interesting:

https://vimeo.com/126314745
    Last edited by BMJ; 25th June 2016 at 15:25.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

giovonni (25th June 2016), onawah (25th June 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,548 times in 20,693 posts

I was of two minds about this for awhile, until looking back at Becky's post, where she said that Simon isn't counseling so much as just talking with people and trying to answer their questions.
    Counseling and talking with people are really two different things, and I don't think the standards that professional counselors are held to should apply in this case.

This is beginning to feel like a bit of witchhunt to me.
    If all whistleblowers are going to be subject to this kind of "trial" with no actual evidence being presented except hearsay, then I imagine there won't be many whistleblowers coming forth in the future.
    If coming out with secret information means being attacked from ALL sides, and if even conspiracy theorists don't stick up for them, why should they take the trouble?
    My goal has always been to simply find out what Simon knows about what's going on the world.
    He doesn't have a perfect track record on that score, either, but who does?
    I don't think it's realistic to expect more of a whistleblower than that, and that alone is more than most people would be willing to take on.
    Quote Blue Radiance;1077160]
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    So I'm now also saying: I cannot endorse or recommend Simon's counseling of anyone.
    Amen, Amen, & Amen!.
    Last edited by onawah; 25th June 2016 at 16:06.
    Each breath a gift...

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2016), giovonni (25th June 2016), PRAGMAE (25th June 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (25th June 2016)

5. Link to Post #123
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Apologies. I didn't realize I was copying from a member's only thread. I've sent Bluegreen a PM asking for permission, so hopefully I will be able to copy that again and still be in order!

Quote This is a post Bluegreen made from the other, concurrent thread on Simon which I think bears repeating here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1076623
    [Mod-edit: I removed the quoted material since it belongs to a "Members' Only" thread, Hervé]
    Bluegreen gave me permission [verified, Hervé] to copy that message, so here it is again:
    Quote Default Re: Simon Parkes about Mantis Aliens, Reptiles and other aliens.
    Not qualified to stick my nose in here but I'm going to anyway
    I am seeing a pattern:
    - "Whistleblower" comes forth with "new information"
    - Avalonians fall all over themselves
    - Said "whistleblower" is revealed to have holes in said "new information" or "personal character"
    - Avalonians dismiss said individual, sometimes with sarcastic remarks et al etc
    Examples:
    Charles
    Corey
    Ruiner
    Wilcock
    Greer
    Now Parkes
    I am glad to have had the opportunity to read about all of these individual's "stories"
    I've gotten something that I consider to be "worthwhile" from each
    I want all the information I can get
    I can "discern" later
    What "resonates" to me is I am getting a more accurate picture of the world around me than the MSM gives me
    From all of them
    Recently we are getting an onslaught of believable and documented information about electronic mind control techniques available to the GC's
    Which a few forum members have been telling us for years
    So what I agree with is, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater
    And please, let's not "trash" anybody
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th June 2016 at 14:49.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

giovonni (25th June 2016), Matthew (25th June 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    Leaving between 2 cultures. Border Mexico-USA.
    Thanks

Quote Posted by workingactor (here)
    I know I posted somewhere in this thread..but I want to reiterate that I think people GIVE AWAY THEIR POWER when they simply believe and trust the "Simon's" of the world. This guy tells bigger whoppers than Wilcock. Look..we all have the potential to connect to source..we don't need to go to anyone for a soul reading..there's plenty of credible information out there. Take it in, and discern. Keep the valuable, discard the rest. No one is saying that NO ONE is worth listening to. I'm saying the answers are inside, not outside..

I honestly think that the spiritual"industry" preys on the low self-esteem of others. We are all powerful souls..understand that, wake YOURSELF up, and read your own darn soul Stop depending on others who claim such powers and alien backgrounds,you(we) might have the same if you dig into yourself deep enough.
    This is so true, workingactor. I still amazed how many people called themselves "spiritual" without being "empowered" and still live by "paradigms" of waiting to find a Mesiah, some one to "follow".

I confess I "use to do that" through Religion first (with my parents guide), then I join a Gnostic group of Study, but as soon as I started to "educate" myself, just by reading all the information I could find in books first, and then in the Internet, conferences videos and learning what was going on in the world, I made an informed choice of NOT follow any "guru" of any kind.

How did I made that choice ?... just by using and developing my own faculties through meditation (you can pick your favorite techique). My Discernment and
    Intuition got boosted when I started working in connecting with my Higher Self. That´s the best way to connect to Source (God). You have to be very alert when you start meditating, before you start, you "ask" any "foreing entities" of any kind, not to come near you; you just tell them: "you are not allowed to come near me, go away, you are not invited here". They have to honor your command because of "free will", Universal Law. If they don´t do it, they know there will be "consequences" because they were told they were not "invited".
    Sometimes people do some rituals which are NOT necessary and only shows "fear" to them. We have to empowered ourselves.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ines For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (26th June 2016), Bibi (25th June 2016), BMJ (26th June 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), PRAGMAE (25th June 2016), sdv (25th June 2016), Sean (26th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

From what I gather, Simon came out as a contactee and illuminati insider, no? He then spends a few years doing conferences, then he starts in on Skype 'readings'. I've listened to Simon and I don't buy half the stuff he spews. Not even close. He's a talker is all. And now we are getting first hand reports that his readings are causing people issues because he tells then outrageous things about themselves, that they need follow up 'work' but he leaves them hanging.

I think he should go back to giving driving lessons. In my eyes he's failed as a whistleblower (he speaks any and all nonsense, buzzwords to make people go 'ahhh') and he's failed as a soul reader. It's pretty easy to gauge what his readings are like. Something like, "yes yes, you are part reptile and under surveillance by TPTB. Plus, you're mind controlled a little. Now go tell others how special and oppressed you are and come back next month for another installment of my BS. That is, if you can reach me, I'm very busy talking to astronauts and world leaders like Putin."

Saved you 30 bucks on your reading there.

It's not entertaining to people who take it seriously. Telling someone they are reptilian or mind controlled can really F with their head.
    Last edited by Biff; 25th June 2016 at 20:33.

10. Link to Post #126
    United States Unsubscribed Biff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    I totally support what Bill has just said.

Unfortunately, over the past few months, we have become aware of situations with several people who have turned to Simon for assistance, only to be dropped by Simon for reasons unknown. This is an area of grave concern for me, as I have been a supporter of Simon over the past two years and have often defended him. However, due to recent events to which I am privy, I see situations have arisen where Simon is not honouring those who reach out to him and thus sometimes leaves these people in a far worse situation than before they contacted him.
    The amount of reports against Simon, public and private, can not be ignored at this point. If he's taken too much on, that's one thing, but it's also the quality of what is being said to people in these readings that is worrisome too, as many have already noted, including Bill Ryan.

Onawah, I read this forum a lot before joining. I feel like I know a lot of people here. I didn't join just to make my last post about Simon. Not everything is a conspiracy.

11. Link to Post #127
    Language
    English
    Thanks

What qualifies you to make that call, Biff?
    The number of reports in favor of Simon should also not be ignored, and there are plenty of them, probably many more than those which are negative.
    Again, where is the first hand proof that Simon has been saying worrisome things to these people?
    And how many of these people are caught in "victim mode" or are people that Simon simply cannot help?
    How many people who go to professional counselors have similar complaints about the feedback they have received?
    Simon has been devoting a lot of time to these calls and not charging for them.
    I doubt that there are many who would do that.
    I don't think he should be penalized for picking and choosing who he will respond to.

There are things going on behind the scenes which make this much more complicated than it may appear on the surface, and I imagine that will come out eventually; hopefully soon.

Anyone who is listening to the interviews with Jay Pee on Wolf Spirit Radio will note that there are many intelligent people asking important and well-informed questions, and Simon has been doing a pretty good job of answering them.
    The numbers of callers and listeners to those shows have been off the charts, not with complaints, but with interested listeners (including astronauts...).
    Simon is gaining new allies, such as Win Keech, whose credentials are very good, and Kerry Cassidy, who needs no recommendation here on Avalon.
    There are conspiracies within conspiracies!
    Last edited by onawah; 25th June 2016 at 22:55.
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Biff (25th June 2016), BMJ (26th June 2016), giovonni (25th June 2016), PRAGMAE (27th June 2016), Ron Mauer Sr (26th June 2016), sunwings (27th June 2016)

13. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

A couple of years ago I made an appointment for a reading with Simon. As you may know you have to pay him BEFORE you receive the reading and that is very unusual. Since we are in different countries the time difference made it difficult and I had to set my alarm and be up at 4 am. You guessed it, he never called. When I emailed asking what’s up I got a robo email saying sorry we are on vacation for a week. I left a message that I was flabbergasted he did this to me. He never called or mailed. Two weeks later I left a message that I paid for something I never received and that was not ok and if he didn’t arrange to reschedule I would contact Pay Pal. That seemed to get his attention. He emailed saying his computer had problems and he would reschedule. In the email to him I explained I was a therapist and how important it was to maintain ethical practices and if you don’t people will lose trust in you. I even gave him some suggestions about scheduling, phones and computers I thought might help, I just wanted to help him. Another two weeks went by and I hear noting from him about rescheduling. I contacted Pay Pal and put in a complaint. He responded to Pay Pal that he tried to reschedule but “I” didn’t cooperate. So not only does he have no ethical concerns about keeping appointments he lied about me. He did reimburse the money because he had to or there would have been repercussions from pay pal and that would end is business.

14. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Agape (25th June 2016), Alberto e Daniela (26th June 2016), Biff (25th June 2016), Blue Radiance (26th June 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), Chip (26th June 2016), Daozen (27th June 2016), giovonni (25th June 2016), marique3652 (26th June 2016), Michelle Marie (17th April 2018), Omni (27th June 2016), Pam (26th June 2016), Sean (26th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), Wind (27th June 2016)

15. Link to Post #129
    United States Avalon Member Bibi's Avatar
    Thanks

I am not here to sling mud at anyone. That is part of an old paradigm, and I am weary of it. I posted my experience in this thread with the intention of focusing light and information to those who will benefit from it. I have received thank-you's from a few of those folks, who wish to remain private, and that is very satisfying.

We have moved into some very intense energies (cosmically affecting our consciousness and behavior) and I see the value for all of respectfully agreeing to disagree in conversations involving many, each holding unique and individual viewpoints. That being said, I will draw the line when my personal and individual boundaries are potentially threatened, or have already been compromised. The action I took to post here was that of being in my personal integrity regarding the responsibility of not remaining silent. Inasmuch as this action originated from a completely subjective experience, it is everyone's sovereign right to do the same in a mature, and reasonable manner. I point to the words 'maturity', sovereign right', and 'responsibility' and say that these ask for contemplation and thoughtfulness on the individual's part.

I will end by sharing what I didn't in my original post. I interviewed Simon a little over a year ago for my then fledgling podcast, and it was, and will remain, a highlight when I choose to look back at memories. He was quite delightful and patient with my colleague and I, considering our lack of experience. His message was, and still is, timely: that it is high time for us to spiritually mature. He stated "Humanity is its own cavalry". That really says it all.
    ~ Bibi

Last edited by Bibi; 25th June 2016 at 22:54.

16. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bibi For This Post:

Agape (25th June 2016), Alberto e Daniela (26th June 2016), Biff (25th June 2016), BMJ (26th June 2016), Callista (26th June 2016), giovonni (25th June 2016), marique3652 (26th June 2016), onawah (25th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016)

17. Link to Post #130
    Language
    English
    Thanks

As I'm sure you know, Savannah, as it has been stated here many times, Simon is quite dyslexic and has had to rely on others to handle many aspects of his email correspondence, Skyping, finances, etc.
    That assistance that he has had to depend on quite heavily has sometimes been done by volunteers.
    I'm not a member of Connecting Consciousness and so I don't know this first hand, but I believe that has been the case, and so his affairs have not always been handled in a professional or consistent manner.
    And like most volunteer situations, people would come and go and also had different agendas.
    I don't think Simon only reimbursed you because he had to, I think it's more likely that he was not even aware of the details of your transaction, or perhaps was too overwhelmed at the time to deal with it satisfactorily.
    Again, to hold Simon to the same standards as a professional therapist or counselor is not being fair--he has been pretty out front about not being a professional and about the administrative problems he has had, which have been numerous.

I think he genuinely thought there were going to be people that he could help because he is familiar with things like mind control, problems with unfriendly entities and spirits, etc. that many professionals have no clue about.
    He has had to deal with that kind of problem himself since he was a child, and probably isn't done with it yet himself.
    Granted, he has been naive and is obviously unacquainted/or unpracticed with the protocols that professionals and more experienced people learn about along the way.
    He rushed in where wise men would probably not have ventured at all.
    But I think he is learning his lesson big time now and hopefully will stop attempting to do more than he can actually handle.
    His strengths are in his role as whistleblower and hopefully he will continue to get supported in that role, because I think we need as many whistleblowers with inside information as we can get, even if they aren't always right.
    They aren't infallible, they are just humans who have taken on a very heavy mission, subject to lots of attacks and subterfuge and other sticky problems.
    I think we need to cut them some slack when they are obviously trying very hard to do what they can, which I think is the case with Simon.
    Not to say that they don't need to hear criticism, because I think they do, but it should take into consideration all the factors that are in play in each individual case.
    Hopefully we will all learn some valuable lessons from this process, and will be better equipped to deal with such problems as they come up in the future, as they surely will...

Quote Posted by Savaah (here)
    A couple of years ago I made an appointment for a reading with Simon. As you may know you have to pay him BEFORE you receive the reading and that is very unusual. Since we are in different countries the time difference made it difficult and I had to set my alarm and be up at 4 am. You guessed it, he never called. When I emailed asking what’s up I got a robo email saying sorry we are on vacation for a week. I left a message that I was flabbergasted he did this to me. He never called or mailed. Two weeks later I left a message that I paid for something I never received and that was not ok and if he didn’t arrange to reschedule I would contact Pay Pal. That seemed to get his attention. He emailed saying his computer had problems and he would reschedule. In the email to him I explained I was a therapist and how important it was to maintain ethical practices and if you don’t people will lose trust in you. I even gave him some suggestions about scheduling, phones and computers I thought might help, I just wanted to help him. Another two weeks went by and I hear noting from him about rescheduling. I contacted Pay Pal and put in a complaint. He responded to Pay Pal that he tried to reschedule but “I” didn’t cooperate. So not only does he have no ethical concerns about keeping appointments he lied about me. He did reimburse the money because he had to or there would have been repercussions from pay pal and that would end is business.
    Last edited by onawah; 26th June 2016 at 00:24.
    Each breath a gift...

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Agape (26th June 2016), BMJ (26th June 2016), Frenchy (27th June 2016), giovonni (26th June 2016)

19. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member Blue Radiance's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    He has stated that he is being gangstalked so how credible are these people that are slinging the mud. Someone, or a dozen someones whom I do not know at all making a statement that seem fairly consist from one person to another doesn't mean they are telling the truth and they can be working together, who knows.
    And I speak from experience being gangstalked myself having had similiar accusations probably made from a half dozen people that I am peodophile and woman basher slung at me from people I don't know and I know to be untrue and laughable considering I am a full time carer for my best friend whom is a woman and victim of child abuse, and I have her complete support and that of her mothers in my role.

Below is a video go to the 47.30 mark it interesting:

https://vimeo.com/126314745
    Most of those of us going to him for help are being gangstalked.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blue Radiance For This Post:

BMJ (26th June 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), onawah (26th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016)

21. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,397 times in 1,716 posts

I'm sorry to here your in the same situation Blue Radiance, it's not something I would wish upon anyone.

Link: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-a-thing/page2

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #133
    Ecuador Avalon Member Alberto e Daniela's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello, just to clarify what Simon does or doesn't,

here is the page where Simon lists the services he offers, including Deprogramming and Mind Healing, and Jinn and Demonic possession removal. Here is the page where he advises you what to do while you await the consultation.

This is not a simple conversation. Consultation is a lot more...

By the way "Consultants accept ultimate responsibility for the care of all the patients referred to them,[1] so the job carries significant personal responsibility." (wikipedia)

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Alberto e Daniela For This Post:

Agape (26th June 2016), Bibi (27th June 2016), Bluegreen (27th June 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), Debra (26th June 2016), Shannon (26th June 2016), ulli (26th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #134
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Savannah (here)

That is not the behavior of an "advanced soul".

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th June 2016), Blue Radiance (5th July 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), Omni (27th June 2016), onawah (27th June 2016), Savannah (26th June 2016), Shannon (27th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,367 times in 4,614 posts

Quote Posted by Alberto e Daniela (here)
    Hello, just to clarify what Simon does or doesn't,

here is the page where Simon lists the services he offers, including Deprogramming and Mind Healing, and Jinn and Demonic possession removal. Here is the page where he advises you what to do while you await the consultation.

This is not a simple conversation. Consultation is a lot more...

By the way "Consultants accept ultimate responsibility for the care of all the patients referred to them,[1] so the job carries significant personal responsibility." (wikipedia)

IF you or anyone else here are in need of spiritual protection of the benevolent ET kind , ask for it .. here or in PM.

There are few good people around this forum including myself who may be able to assist , accidentally .
    Serious problems in life take time to resolve .

I don't trust the internet with this a lot . It's getting fashionable together with tele-medicine but I've seen how much time is spent online in waste ( trial-error ) compared to the quality of results , compared to real life settings .

Be intuitive thinker . Believe the subtle side of you and the higher principle having automatic preference . Avoid brute force . Every little piece of the force you save becomes your will power over the lower realms.
    Lower beings invite people to partake of their energy , drag you down through anger , desire or pure naivety .

There's no one way to destroy them all but there are many ..

No one should be mocked here when in trouble asking for advice . Simon also once came as humble contactee asking ..

The agenda is unfortunately about few high profiled cases and many others getting blatantly ignored .

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th June 2016), Baby Steps (27th June 2016), BMJ (28th June 2016), greybeard (27th June 2016), onawah (27th June 2016), PRAGMAE (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Wind (27th June 2016)

29. Link to Post #136
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,495 times in 731 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    As I'm sure you know, Savannah, as it has been stated here many times, Simon is quite dyslexic and has had to rely on others to handle many aspects of his email correspondence, Skyping, finances, etc.
    That assistance that he has had to depend on quite heavily has sometimes been done by volunteers.
    I'm not a member of Connecting Consciousness and so I don't know this first hand, but I believe that has been the case, and so his affairs have not always been handled in a professional or consistent manner.
    And like most volunteer situations, people would come and go and also had different agendas.
    I don't think Simon only reimbursed you because he had to, I think it's more likely that he was not even aware of the details of your transaction, or perhaps was too overwhelmed at the time to deal with it satisfactorily.
    Again, to hold Simon to the same standards as a professional therapist or counselor is not being fair--he has been pretty out front about not being a professional and about the administrative problems he has had, which have been numerous.

I think he genuinely thought there were going to be people that he could help because he is familiar with things like mind control, problems with unfriendly entities and spirits, etc. that many professionals have no clue about.
    He has had to deal with that kind of problem himself since he was a child, and probably isn't done with it yet himself.
    Granted, he has been naive and is obviously unacquainted/or unpracticed with the protocols that professionals and more experienced people learn about along the way.
    He rushed in where wise men would probably not have ventured at all.
    But I think he is learning his lesson big time now and hopefully will stop attempting to do more than he can actually handle.
    His strengths are in his role as whistleblower and hopefully he will continue to get supported in that role, because I think we need as many whistleblowers with inside information as we can get, even if they aren't always right.
    They aren't infallible, they are just humans who have taken on a very heavy mission, subject to lots of attacks and subterfuge and other sticky problems.
    I think we need to cut them some slack when they are obviously trying very hard to do what they can, which I think is the case with Simon.
    Not to say that they don't need to hear criticism, because I think they do, but it should take into consideration all the factors that are in play in each individual case.
    Hopefully we will all learn some valuable lessons from this process, and will be better equipped to deal with such problems as they come up in the future, as they surely will...

Quote Posted by Savaah (here)

Anyone who provides services to another has ethical obligations and I don't care if they are moving a lawn or operating on a heart. He has the same ethical obligation to follow through because he said he would, period. As to his learning disability, I have one as well and nobody "cut me any slack" while getting a Ph.D. or being on time for my clients. It didn't stop thousands of others from accomplishing things.

I don't think he would have reimbursed me because I fell off his radar screen. Again it is part of doing business that one keeps track of what they are doing. So yes he had to because I brought it to his attention. I'm not trying to bash peoples heroes, I was trying to provide factual information about my experience so other people can make decisions. I contacted him because I feel he has skills/abilities that help others. I have not come to the conclusion that he is doing what he is doing out of malice. However I feel ethics is something a spiritually evolved person just has, they don't have to work at it. If you hurt someone while trying to help someone you have an obligation to stop and figure out how you can change that. It takes courage to write a post like the ones people have written explaining their negative experiences. He cant run his business well but he has obvious power and I'm sure we all weighted the consequences of speaking up. I did so because I feel I have an ethical obligation to tell others.

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (27th June 2016), Bibi (27th June 2016), Blue Radiance (5th July 2016), BMJ (28th June 2016), Chester (29th June 2016), Chip (27th June 2016), Daozen (27th June 2016), giovonni (27th June 2016), marique3652 (27th June 2016), onawah (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), Wind (27th June 2016)

31. Link to Post #137
    Language
    English
    Thanks

People have been encouraged and thanked for writing about negative experiences they've had on this and other threads about Simon, and I hope that everyone will feel free to continue doing so.
    Hopefully people who have had positive experiences will also share so there will be a realistic perspective.
    It's not all good, but it's not all bad, either.
    Perhaps the best thing would be if Simon would read this and not be too proud to take it as constructive criticism and act accordingly.
    Perhaps other whistleblowers who have lost their way (and there are a few) would have chosen a better path if there had been more fair criticism, less bashing and less hero worship as well, though it seems to be a path that is fraught with more dangers than I expect most of us can imagine.
    As in everything, it's all about balance.
    Last edited by onawah; 27th June 2016 at 02:52.
    Each breath a gift...

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Alberto e Daniela (28th June 2016), Baby Steps (27th June 2016), Bibi (27th June 2016), Bluegreen (27th June 2016), BMJ (28th June 2016), giovonni (27th June 2016), marique3652 (27th June 2016), PRAGMAE (28th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016)

33. Link to Post #138
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Apologies. I didn't realize I was copying from a member's only thread. I've sent Bluegreen a PM asking for permission, so hopefully I will be able to copy that again and still be in order!

Quote This is a post Bluegreen made from the other, concurrent thread on Simon which I think bears repeating here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1076623
    [Mod-edit: I removed the quoted material since it belongs to a "Members' Only" thread, Hervé]
    Bluegreen gave me permission [verified, Hervé] to copy that message, so here it is again:
    Quote Default Re: Simon Parkes about Mantis Aliens, Reptiles and other aliens.
    Not qualified to stick my nose in here but I'm going to anyway
    I am seeing a pattern:
    - "Whistleblower" comes forth with "new information"
    - Avalonians fall all over themselves
    - Said "whistleblower" is revealed to have holes in said "new information" or "personal character"
    - Avalonians dismiss said individual, sometimes with sarcastic remarks et al etc
    Examples:
    Charles
    Corey
    Ruiner
    Wilcock
    Greer
    Now Parkes
    I am glad to have had the opportunity to read about all of these individual's "stories"
    I've gotten something that I consider to be "worthwhile" from each
    I want all the information I can get
    I can "discern" later
    What "resonates" to me is I am getting a more accurate picture of the world around me than the MSM gives me
    From all of them
    Recently we are getting an onslaught of believable and documented information about electronic mind control techniques available to the GC's
    Which a few forum members have been telling us for years
    So what I agree with is, let's not throw the baby out with the bathwater
    And please, let's not "trash" anybody
    Bears repeating ...
    Last edited by Hervé; 27th June 2016 at 14:50.

34. Link to Post #139
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Noted: Bottom line message, Mr Parkes needs to get out of the counseling business ...

Though I am not going to dismiss his public voice as being all rubbish.
    Last edited by giovonni; 27th June 2016 at 08:34. Reason: spelling corrections

35. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    Noted: Bottom line message, Mr Parkes need to get out of the counseling business ...

Though I am not going dismiss his public voice as being all rubbish.
    Why not? Is there any reason to believe any of his claims? He's proven he is dishonest and not above theft, apparently. In the interest of 'balance,' you would believe 'some' of his claims? I'm really curious and interested to know why. I don't get why people who have achieved some degree of esteem and respect, when unmasked, aren't dropped like hot rocks. Like Teal Swann, he is very likely just another shyster with potential to do significant harm.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Chester (29th June 2016), greybeard (27th June 2016), Shannon (30th June 2016), ulli (27th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst 1 7 17 18 LastLast