+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Black, oily goo like substances falling out of the sky

1. Link to Post #1

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

chanda (22nd February 2016), Fellow Aspirant (22nd February 2016), fourty-two (23rd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (22nd February 2016), Jules (24th February 2016), Nasu (24th February 2016), Shannon (22nd February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,511 times in 1,044 posts

Default Re: Black, oily goo like substances falling out of the sky

The California drought, in my observation, was deliberately caused by the endless administration of chemtrailing, killing the forests and soils to the end that what was the bread basket of the world would now cause accelerated starvation for the peoples of the earth and advance the cause of GENOCIDE plotted by the NWO being engineered by the US Government. A recent You-tube.com video headlining that Obama is going to kill 300(?) million Americans called my attention to this. If this person has any such plans, he and/or whoever is behind him is a SERIOUS TRAITOR AND TROJAN HORSE and is using our Military to advance this NWO Agenda 21 Genocide and must be stopped. Make viral. I, along with all of California, I am sure, prayed for rain and it did come attributed to El Nino. Try God!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Black Goo from the sky may be from flying craft OR Earth may have crossed a trail of debris left by Planet X which we have only now crossed. The writings which tell of the previous harmful passages of Planet X, such as the Egyptians and then the people of what is now Great Britain, reported that a fine oily dust (iron dioxide) filled the air making it difficult to breathe and it turned the waters of the earth RED and poisonous (perhaps also radio active) to drink. In addition, they reported Earth being pelted with 70 lb. blobs of ICE and Meteors or all sizes, fire in the sky. Along with this, as the heavenly body passed and was visible to all people, the gravitational pull upon the earth and ocean made the waters appear to boil. Ships sank as a result of the whirlpools created and the disturbance of surface tension of the waters required to float anything. Apparently this thing cannot be seen until it is directly on us. One prophet said that it sneaks up on the people of Earth like grave robbers at night. Now is the time to collect containers, food, water, fuel, etc., and have money because everything will be indefinitely closed as the government hides underground and sends its soldiers to rob the food stored by its citizens. One third of all the ships on earth will sink says Revelations. One scholar associates many happenings reported in the Bible to be times it passed earth without too much damage, every 350 years, instead of every 3600 years. Perhaps the 3600 year passage is when it is on the same side of the sun as the earth and making a very close passage to earth. The Kolbrin Bible is the book to which I am referring. It is on line.

5. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    Black Goo from the sky may be from flying craft OR Earth may have crossed a trail of debris left by Planet X which we have only now crossed. The writings which tell of the previous harmful passages of Planet X, such as the Egyptians and then the people of what is now Great Britain, reported that a fine oily dust (iron dioxide) filled the air making it difficult to breathe and it turned the waters of the earth RED and poisonous (perhaps also radio active) to drink. In addition, they reported Earth being pelted with 70 lb. blobs of ICE and Meteors or all sizes, fire in the sky. Along with this, as the heavenly body passed and was visible to all people, the gravitational pull upon the earth and ocean made the waters appear to boil. Ships sank as a result of the whirlpools created and the disturbance of surface tension of the waters required to float anything. Apparently this thing cannot be seen until it is directly on us. One prophet said that it sneaks up on the people of Earth like grave robbers at night. Now is the time to collect containers, food, water, fuel, etc., and have money because everything will be indefinitely closed as the government hides underground and sends its soldiers to rob the food stored by its citizens. One third of all the ships on earth will sink says Revelations. One scholar associates many happenings reported in the Bible to be times it passed earth without too much damage, every 350 years, instead of every 3600 years. Perhaps the 3600 year passage is when it is on the same side of the sun as the earth and making a very close passage to earth. The Kolbrin Bible is the book to which I am referring. It is on line.
    Just a question, do you know how authentic and truthful The Kolbrin book is? I keep searching for the origins for but can´t find any proper information.
    "All of this has happened before, and it will all happen again."
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,297 times in 2,953 posts

What is the Kobrin bible?

7. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,108 times in 562 posts

I am unclear about the veracity of the Kolbrin Bible. I believe Marshall Masters has several Videos discussing it and its Origins. It is apparently authored by a survivor of an ancient cataclysm who came from a very different society than what existed in England at the time. ( Perhaps Niburu/Wormwood/ The Destroyer as a flyby scenario) and kept safe by the Celts and then purportedly Templars. It was eventually released in print but there is some consternation between Marshall Masters and A New Zealand Group about accuracy and publishing rights.

http://kolbrin.com/ and http://yowusa.com/videos/kb/#youtube

I have heard Reports about intelligent "black goo" organism from Miles from the Bases series and I believe Kerry Cassidy did a few interviews that mentioned it. Some type of terraforming organism and the "real reason" for the Faukland island wars.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtAQdxowpYA

As far as it relates to the report I posted it could be a number of things. Ash from Fires or Volcanoes mixing with pollutants in the atmosphere ( Chemtrails perhaps?). It could be the results of a typhoon or other major wind system sucking up oil and tar from a spill. As mentioned it could be the debris field of a comet, asteroid or other space born object...creative types can come up with hundreds of "plausible" reasons but until it is tested and the results reported accurately we really have no idea.

I tend to peruse all avenues of information and let them stew and digest slowly forming an opinion over time. I place this report in the "that's interesting" category and it will stay there until it relates to something else I come across like the interview links above.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CurEus For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (25th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

The black goo referred to by Kerry Cassidy interviewees appears to be either an alien creation which attacks the materials of ships and cars if the oil is used in them as a lubricant. According to the interview information, it may be intelligent. I believe it could be the product of science labs trying to create self-replicating molecules of oil which will never run out. However, this creation seems to have come from the imagination of Alfred Hitchcoc(?) as it is implicated with the deaths of 28 scientists. This is not what dropped out of the sky. The people who found it said it seemed powder-like. If it is a compound of iron, we may soon be hearing from Planet X.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

CurEus (23rd February 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,297 times in 2,953 posts

Thanks for this information!

12. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

I purchased the Kolbrin Bible through Marshall Masters website concerning Planet X and read quite a bit of it, though not all. It is quite lengthy. As far as I can remember, my impression was that the ruler of Egypt who escaped and then lived quietly in the desert as a writer is a good choice for having been the author of the section on the 1600 BC, plus or minus some years, of Planet X's passing. The reason the Hebrews celebrate the Passover is to cause their people to remember the happening as a reminder that it will pass again. The Celtic people recorded their memory of the passing and survival. Other writings, quite different from our world view at this time were important stories to the peoples of old times and were compiled into a work, meticulously bound in metal and leathers, surviving to the time of King James(?) of England. The story of Jesus is also in there, and it is somewhat different to our Bible version. Along with the other stories I think it a valuable record of the past both from its stated contents and from what you might garner otherwise from it.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

14. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member Jules's Avatar
    Thanks

This reminds me of the Miles Johnson research on Black Goo. Rachel mentioned that a witch would torture children and then sweep the fear from them into the earth, affecting the earth, animals, people and oil is a part of this black goo. She mentioned the black goo being a form of pure evil, and love was the only thing to combat this, thinking of God the true creator and knowing you are made of love, never giving in to the darkness. Here is the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohx7bSeD5bQ
    Last edited by Jules; 24th February 2016 at 04:02.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Jules For This Post:

+ Reply to Thread