+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Do you think it's possible that the aliens working with the government want to create the one world government?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Do you think it's possible that the aliens working with the government want to create the one world government?

I mean do you think its possible that there agenda is to get control of this world and control it from behind the scenes. Even if there is disclosure is it possible that it will be used against the world. How can the aliens be trusted they are also the ones who want to be hidden and if they are working with the government maybe they are as much liars as the government is. Im thinking I might not trust them if they are revealed. Just putting it out there.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to AMystic3434 For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2016), Curiosity (28th February 2016), Deega (25th February 2016), East Sun (27th February 2016), JChombre (28th February 2016), justntime2learn (25th February 2016), marique3652 (28th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Sojourner (27th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Do you think it's possible that the aliens working with the government want to create the one world government?

Yes, one group could be but, there is one group working to stop them - the plejaren (the watchers) ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Baby Steps (25th February 2016), Curiosity (28th February 2016), justntime2learn (25th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), Shannon (25th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Default Re: Do you think it's possible that the aliens working with the government want to create the one world government?

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    I mean do you think its possible that there agenda is to get control of this world and control it from behind the scenes. Even if there is disclosure is it possible that it will be used against the world. How can the aliens be trusted they are also the ones who want to be hidden and if they are working with the government maybe they are as much liars as the government is. Im thinking I might not trust them if they are revealed. Just putting it out there.

Think about it, we surely were created by an advanced species, many authors seems to believed that, and from written texts, we were made similar to what they called ''gods'' at the time! This has been said over and over on Avalon!

So then, putting that in relation with us, parent usually take care of their children, unless, they're sick! Why would they be extremely different from us? I would think that the aliens have agenda as we do, there are probably a variety of aliens type with different objectives.

If there is an established relation between the US government and ET, and the US keep it secret, then this type of aliens might not be overtly dangerous if we don't provoked them, or if we don't get in their ways! Here again, many authors have written about this.

Not refreshing but, there is something special in everyone of us. We're on the discovery every second, so, we're getting nearer, nearer every second of hidden truth we weren't aware of! Yesterday ''mysteries'' were explained as ''God'' creation, now a days, mysteries are solved (science, research) in time.

Research on, we will discovered extraordinary things about life, about living that will answered our so many questions. Unfortunately, our life span isn't long enough, we might not see what we would like, but our grand children++ will lived what we had difficulty deciphering.

Not what you were expecting but only my point of view!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2016), justntime2learn (25th February 2016), marique3652 (28th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,479 times in 321 posts

in my understanding, they are already in control...
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), justntime2learn (25th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Let's be realistic, are we already controlled from behind the scenes or not? We keep saying on Avalon that we have been "controlled" for thousands of years. By Who? If it is "aliens" already controlling us from behind the scenes, then they can't do much to further that cause ... right? Let's assume it's only been humans controlling us from behind the scenes, and just recently, "aliens" decided they want to take that control from them, so in turn as to control "us" ... wouldn't they just take it? instead, it appears to me that something else entirely is happening.

I do know that disinfo and lies are ripe in this arena from top to bottom, and it's not the "aliens" that are lying to us ... I have yet to hear a single alien make any speech on their stance ... All our input on this is from humans ... Food for thought ...

In order for a fake "alien" invasion to ever work, we have to fear them, the conspiracy theory has to grow bigger than reality, then it will be effective. Without buy in from the masses that aliens are "evil" the fake alien invasion card cannot work.

Just like the terrorism card can't work unless people are en mass, fearing terrorism, or muslims, hence what we see / read in our media. I see the alien takeover as just an extension of this.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Deega (25th February 2016), Foxie Loxie (25th February 2016), marique3652 (28th February 2016), Mike (26th February 2016), Nan (28th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), NeedleThreader (25th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), Sunny-side-up (25th February 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Obviously, I don't know, but I suspect the Enki crowd are in Saudi Arabia...Enlil - good old USA.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)
    Let's be realistic, are we already controlled from behind the scenes or not? We keep saying on Avalon that we have been "controlled" for thousands of years. By Who? If it is "aliens" already controlling us from behind the scenes, then they can't do much to further that cause ... right? Let's assume it's only been humans controlling us from behind the scenes, and just recently, "aliens" decided they want to take that control from them, so in turn as to control "us" ... wouldn't they just take it? instead, it appears to me that something else entirely is happening.

I do know that disinfo and lies are ripe in this arena from top to bottom, and it's not the "aliens" that are lying to us ... I have yet to hear a single alien make any speech on their stance ... All our input on this is from humans ... Food for thought ...
    Respectfully, I ask you the following:
    How are you certain that aliens are not lying to us...because you expect to recognize an alien when you see one?
    Are you of the mind set that an average alien is going to look like a grey, a tall white, or a reptilian? it is said that there are countless aliens inhabiting average looking human bodies, and that many of the people who holds powerful positions are in fact alien or completely under their control.

It appears by what you say that you are one of those folks who are waiting for the aliens to land on the lawn of the white house and have a spokesalien walk out to make a presentation. I think that's rather naive.

You mention "something else" is happening, but you don't say what it might be. You don't believe we have lost control or perhaps never had it. What is left to lose? Are you feeling particularly in control of your world and know others who also feel in control?

Don't get me wrong, I agree there is plenty of misinfo, but there is also plenty of fear about the reality we have awaken in, and with good reason, and in my experience it is best to stare fear in the eye than hide our head in the sand.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), DeDukshyn (26th February 2016), marique3652 (28th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Human or otherwise, whoever is secretly in charge is doing a rather sh!t job, I think we can all agree.

It seems from the bulk of info about visitors so called, that they prefer to remain hidden. Even the ones partying with the government in Navada are keeping it all on the down low, well kind of.. So the bigger question, since it's obvious that different races have been visiting and tinkering with us for thousands of years, from rock art through to early written cuniform texts on up to many of yesteryear and todays religions, is why all the secrecy???

That to me is the question. Any advanced species should be able to connect to our Internet from orbit and see exactly where we are on so many levels. So the question is again, why not?

It's my opinion that a peaceful advanced race would come in open plane sight, specially if they understand anything about mans sceptical nature. However, being just a stupid little human, this opinion of mine could so easily be used against me by reversing the logic, by a more advanced mind - so to conceal their war like plans they land on the white house lawn releasing white doves and cure sick children with a smile...

Our biggest problem is we know so little about them, one and all, my hunch is they know this and understand that it's in our nature to use that information one way or another. Put simply, they are keeping most if not all of us in the dark. My simple human brain finds it suspicious to say the very least...x.... N
    Last edited by Nasu; 26th February 2016 at 00:46.

16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Deega (26th February 2016), hohoemi (26th February 2016), marique3652 (28th February 2016), Matina (27th February 2016), seah (27th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,466 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Respectfully, I ask you the following:
    How are you certain that aliens are not lying to us...because you expect to recognize an alien when you see one?
    Are you of the mind set that an average alien is going to look like a grey, a tall white, or a reptilian? it is said that there are countless aliens inhabiting average looking human bodies, and that many of the people who holds powerful positions are in fact alien or completely under their control.

It appears by what you say that you are one of those folks who are waiting for the aliens to land on the lawn of the white house and have a spokesalien walk out to make a presentation. I think that's rather naive.

You mention "something else" is happening, but you don't say what it might be. You don't believe we have lost control or perhaps never had it. What is left to lose? Are you feeling particularly in control of your world and know others who also feel in control?

Don't get me wrong, I agree there is plenty of misinfo, but there is also plenty of fear about the reality we have awaken in, and with good reason, and in my experience it is best to stare fear in the eye than hide our head in the sand.
    First, let me clarify my position. I don't carry strong beliefs on anything, I entertain ideas and glean what value from them I can, but I understand that forming a rigid belief is a sure way to end up being a tool (manipulated) for someone else, take religion for example. This concept can apply to anything and everything, and it is from this position which I stand on my soap box (and deliver my opinions).

I have little fear and nothing to stare in the eye of.

Quote "How are you certain that aliens are not lying to us..."
    Can you give me some dialogue by "aliens" that I can dissect? I am particularly good at isolating potential motivations for things said, if not 100% truth or on the up and up. Just give me some of this dialogue and I will dissect it and let you know my thoughts, from there you may understand my position better.

In fact you may understand my position better when you realize there is no dialogue you can give me that is reliably a verbatim representation of what "aliens" are saying that is guaranteed authentic and not disinfo.

Re: "something else is happening" -- humanity is a project, a very important one, and yes there are interlopers, but those are just entities that have had their minds overly influenced by the forces of separation, and ended up participating in "The Fall" as we (humans) have, and thus have a restricted view as we have. Being part of the fall, they incarnate into human form, and thus are human.

Some humans have learned what the end goal for this "human project" is, and it ultimately means the full collapse of all power structures on this planet, due to various factors that are almost inevitably parts of our human evolution into the next level of the human project. These "evolutionary processes" are therefore being hijacked by our "controllers" via chemtrailing, forced fluoride "supplementations", keeping us in a state of fear (consciousness also can dictate gene expression even), etc. Humans are doing this.

These humans are consulting with a very small group of "interlopers" to get help from for their mission. Would I call these beings "aliens"? Demons or fallen angels may be more of an appropriate term. In comparison to the entities who are responsible for instigating the human project, the interlopers are not very powerful, and only present a newer and better challenge to the humans themselves for assisting with these evolutionary challenges.

A warrior must have experience in defeating his enemy before he is effective, and an adventurer must understand all the potential risks and how to mitigate them before becoming an effective adventurer; so too the rules apply to the "human project". Hence why the vast majority of entities (aliens is a bad word for the description of many entities we automatically assign that term to) privy, or that have stake in the project, are actually cheering us on from the sidelines.

A part of this evolutionary process is ridding the subconsciousness of fear. this does not mean becoming a sheep, rather the opposite - humans are very easily controlled when fearful, and extremely difficult to control if fearless. Period. Now really think about that for a moment, think about what induces fear, and think about who controls what and how. All the human "elite" on this planet have everything to lose if the masses become fearless. They are extremely motivated to do whatever it takes to keep their "riches and power" - however it is that they perceive those things. "Aliens" have no such "capital" at risk to be lost.

All one needs to do to escape the control of others is A) stop having solid strong beliefs on anything and B) learn how to become fearless, how to embrace the angel of death and not fear it. After this is done, control over humans is effectively lost.

If aliens wanted to "control" humans at this particular point in time, or any previous, they would just stage a "real" alien invasion, and wham Bam, Viola! Done. Human fear makes it easy ... Yet that has never happened in our recorded history ... ever ... give this more thought ... we may see an "alien invasion" at some point in order to instill more fear in us; but human technology needs to get to a certain point first. Notice that? Else it would have happened long ago.
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 26th February 2016 at 02:31. Reason: formatting and spelling.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Deega (26th February 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th February 2016), Nan (28th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), seah (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

According to the most credible and trusted sources that I have encountered, which include Bill of course, Bob Dean, so many! It seems we have been nurtured, or 'watched' for millenia - it seems to me that there is a definite presence who know us very well and are hoping we decide to move in a particular direction. We have free will and are given an amazing resource, our brains are still unknown to us, we do not really have mastery over this universal colossus we each have in our skulls. This is one point.
    I think this universe is just incredibly rich and alive - we are on a path and it is important that we accomplish a certain set of things, they take effort, courage and most importantly we must learn love, and respect for one another.

It is when we give way to our bestial desires for domination that we make the most horrific errors - war, torture, cruelty, all of our 'human' clumsiness and ugliness - I suspect it is vital we attain something like 'civilization' before we will know the next part of the story. The beings who are over-seeing us want us to make that choice and act on it-this what I think, I could be misguided but it seems we have been visited many, many times - it must be for a reason!

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), DeDukshyn (26th February 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th February 2016), Lilje (29th February 2016), Nan (28th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), seah (26th February 2016), seko (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), sunpaw (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

We need not the rallying cry of togetherness against an outside threat, as that is genesis of a interstellar war machine, a psychological shaper of the worst order.

when we get our crap together and can run a planet without killing it or ourselves, then maybe we'll have then shown that we can be welcomed into a interstellar and dimensional world.

Until then we are merely animals who don't even know what consciousness or a mirror is.

If you want a connection to aliens, or brothers from another planet ..if you want that to be open.... then our warmongering has to go, first.

Our question is if our warmongering is being forced upon us by fascists, psychopaths, and sociopaths who live among us. We can't even control facets of societal structure, nevermind the idea of a cohesive and reasonable whole.

We appear to be reaching a tear, a limit, a break, or peak point, though..and such a moment will probably leave us ready, ready for what?.... is the deal.

Manipulated, readied, tested, is there a difference?

From a position of ignorance... not much difference, if any at all.
    Last edited by Carmody; 26th February 2016 at 01:56.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

22. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), DeDukshyn (26th February 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th February 2016), Ewan (26th February 2016), Nasu (26th February 2016), onawah (26th February 2016), seah (26th February 2016), seko (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), skyflower (27th February 2016), sunpaw (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016), WhiteFeather (26th February 2016), Zampano (26th February 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

I believe there are several et races running our governments globally. And I believe these several races have different agendas and do clash with one another. Two races clashing are without any doubt in my perception , are USA and Russia.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

seah (26th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

I am on the clock at the moment, only have time for a few short comments,

re GalaxyHorse
    Quote we do not really have mastery over this universal colossus we each have in our skulls.
    it is my understanding that this "colossus" power is not only in our skulls but encompasses much of our biology.

re Carmody
    Quote Our question is if our warmongering is being forced upon us by fascists, psychopaths, and sociopaths who live among us. We can't even control facets of societal structure, nevermind the idea of a cohesive and reasonable whole.
    Exactly what I have come to understand. It an impossible battle because we are being manipulated not only by earthly psychopaths but by alien beings who are not even as spiritually evolved as some of us in human bodies. Otherwise we would have made more progress by now. Where they have surpassed us, is of course in all things tech related...when you can't fly through the cosmos in an energy body you have to build a nut and bolts craft, this they have had eons of time to perfect.

@DeDukshyn, thanks for the clarification. I am standing on that soapbox alongside you. I am not attached to anything I hold an opinion about, not in a sense that I would fight to the death on its validity. I'll be back later to further comment.
    Last edited by seah; 26th February 2016 at 14:45. Reason: proper formating
    ― Gary Zukav

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,824 times in 1,353 posts

Quote Posted by AMystic3434 (here)
    It's not only possible it is actually what has been going on for a very long time. I personally have seen Grays working with US military in a deep underground military base. I know exactly where it's at.

I have been documented my experiences and firsthand knowledge in my free books THE PROGRAMMING OF A PLANET & THE EYE OF RA (links below).

The Extraterrestrial Conspirators (ETCs) have been programming and running this planet from behind the scenes for thousands of years. They established the main religions and secret societies on this planet that are causing the endless wars and chaos.

My information and experiences have been confirmed by information from people like Zecharia Sitchin, Bob Lazar, Simon Parkes, Bill Cooper, et al.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 26th February 2016 at 16:45.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Michi (28th February 2016), seah (27th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Obviously, I don't know, but I suspect the Enki crowd are in Saudi Arabia...Enlil - good old USA.
    Which one is the "good" one? I'm constantly getting both of them confused...

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Nan (28th February 2016), TODD & NORA (27th February 2016)

31. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)
    Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Which one is the "good" one? I'm constantly getting both of them confused...

From Anton Park works, he had it that Enki was the good one, meaning, trying to preserved its creation (us) !

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

33. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

personally I like what Richard Dolan says in his research as far as what has happened in 3D anyway - and the most useful post re this subject I have heard recently is the thread "Sean Stone with Dan Winter: Alien Bloodlines, & Unlocking DNA Mysteries Through Bliss" - has several mentions of Enki in it and Dan says interesting things like "I'm not saying we are the good guys"......................

this post is already on page 7 with only 15 replies but I think that both parts 1 and 2 of this Dan Winter interview with Sean Stone are useful at this time.

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raven For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), Shannon (26th February 2016)

35. Link to Post #18
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

ALL OF THE ABOVE. We are obviously being played and it is not for the benefit of most of us, therefore it must be of benefit to someone or something NOT US.

A few weeks ago at Walmart, I was in the small restaurant outside of the checkout counters. Walking on the other side of the checkout counters was a tall, white being about seven feet in height. However, the strange thing was, there were no protrusions of breasts, abdomen or bottom. It was as straight as a board and not much wider when viewed from the side. The head looked small in proportion to the height of the being and the hair was white as in platinum blonde with a sawtooth or jagged cut just below the ear. I could hardly believe my eyes. I instantly felt this was not human. Also, I felt that it was female.
    Last edited by amor; 27th February 2016 at 05:17. Reason: typo

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Curiosity (28th February 2016), seah (27th February 2016), Shannon (27th February 2016)

38. Link to Post #20
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,064 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    ALL OF THE ABOVE. We are obviously being played and it is not for the benefit of most of us, therefore it must be of benefit to someone or something NOT US.

A few weeks ago at Walmart, I was in the small restaurant outside of the checkout counters. Walking on the other side of the checkout counters was a tall, white being about seven feet in height. However, the strange thing was, there were no protrusions of breasts, abdomen or bottom. It was as straight as a board and not much wider when viewed from the side. The head looked small in proportion to the height of the being and the hair was white as in platinum blonde with a sawtooth or jagged cut just below the ear. I could hardly believe my eyes. I instantly felt this was not human. Also, I felt that it was female.
    Lol. You just described me at 14 years old.

I'm human as far as I know though!

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Becky (27th February 2016), Curiosity (28th February 2016), Jules (27th February 2016), marique3652 (28th February 2016), Nan (28th February 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast