+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Bank holiday timeline

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,527 times in 32,931 posts

Default Re: Bank holiday timeline

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)

why WOULD you give up a 7billion strong labor force?
    Might simply be downsizing. (This is not a flippant answer. More automation, lower overheads.)

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd April 2016), Calz (20th April 2016), mgray (20th April 2016), seko (21st April 2016), TargeT (21st April 2016), Wind (21st April 2016), wisky (24th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

They don't need to kill off people. The weather, famine and people themselves will do it for them. See Agenda 21...
    Last edited by Wind; 24th April 2016 at 23:04.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd April 2016), Calz (20th April 2016), Mike (21st April 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member mgray's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,508 times in 1,196 posts

Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    Mgray/ fascinating and quite chilling and thanks for posting. for quite a while I would agree without hesitation that this scenario you present is the scenario soon to be here. everything is fake, money is fake , we all know it, but its been fake for a very long time. I agree with Paul , I can't seem to understand why they , our handlers (as R Dolan would say) ,would allow this to happen. we the surfs have been groomed , dumbed down and prepared like milk fed veal to perfection. useless eaters producing product and paying up to the 1% . why would they let this ride end. how certain on a percentage basis would you bet your prediction is correct? T Y!
    I put the possibility at 70%. I don't think this bunch is very creative at the top. They been running the same game plan for eight years. China -- the new comer to the dance -- is the wildcard.
    When in doubt, do the next right thing.
    My blog: http://grayseconomy.com

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mgray For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd April 2016), Calz (20th April 2016), happyuk (27th April 2016), Mike (21st April 2016), Nasu (20th April 2016), seko (21st April 2016), TargeT (21st April 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

why WOULD you give up a 7billion strong labor force?
    Might simply be downsizing. (This is not a flippant answer. More automation, lower overheads.)
    I agree, but I think it's a top end downsizing, not a bottom end... global government means a lot of people in the "top" seats in their countries are going to have to move down a rung or three (or disappear). The NWO has very little todo with the common man; at least at the outset... once in place I can see things getting rather nasty down the line, but not now, not with all the separate power bases.

Quote Posted by mgray (here)
    Quote Posted by thepainterdoug (here)
    we the surfs have been groomed , dumbed down and prepared like milk fed veal to perfection. useless eaters producing product and paying up to the 1% . why would they let this ride end. how certain on a percentage basis would you bet your prediction is correct? T Y!
    I put the possibility at 70%. I don't think this bunch is very creative at the top. They been running the same game plan for eight years. China -- the new comer to the dance -- is the wildcard.
    I don't think the game is to stop anything... this is just a MASSIVE pump 'n dump, conosolidation of power... nothing much will change for us "eaters" but the "top" will be consolidated & power will shift so the 1.5% is again the 1% (too much new money!)

that's my feel... we aren't being culled, just milked harder.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st April 2016 at 00:42.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (21st April 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Well the "plan" is for WW3, worldwide economic collapse, pandemic and other assorted goodies to hit about the same time to get us to get on our knees and beg for the "masters" to save us.

That's the script.

Aside from Trump ... anyone else stepping up to the plate???

Military and intel where are you???

Oh that's right ... what am I thinking.

Long ago bought and paid for ... no regard for the useless eaters.

Good luck with that in your soul path.
    Last edited by Calz; 21st April 2016 at 00:56.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Mike (21st April 2016), TargeT (21st April 2016), TrumanCash (23rd April 2016), Wind (21st April 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Well the "plan" is for WW3, worldwide economic collapse, pandemic and other assorted goodies to hit about the same time to get us to get on our knees and beg for the "masters" to save us.

That's the script.
    Yeah, but they have ultra failed on the WW3 between Jews and Islam... they are still trying for sure, but the traction just isn't there... At this point I'm wondering HOW they are going to pull it off in this decade.

Quote Posted by Calz (here)

Military and intel where are you???
    Yeah, I'm right here

Don't agree with the bought and paid for thing..... remember this is a TINY GROUP controlling from the top... Certainly some individuals (probably best/brightest) are paid off, blackmailed or w/e... but there are a LOT of us.

I'm on a 2 week exercise right now with a few 1000 Cyber Warriors.
    Last edited by TargeT; 21st April 2016 at 00:57.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (21st April 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Yeah, I'm right here

Don't agree with the bought and paid for thing..... remember this is a TINY GROUP controlling from the top... Certainly some individuals (probably best/brightest) are paid off, blackmailed or w/e... but there are a LOT of us.

I'm on a 2 week exercise right now with a few 1000 Cyber Warriors.

Thank you ... offers hope when such is fleeting ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Mike (21st April 2016), TargeT (21st April 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

Interesting contemporary interpretation of the precious metal markets from Bill Holter.
    2016-apr-23

He assumes the fraudulent precious metals markets will default very soon. Since they do not have the metal to deliver.
    I do not agree with the default prediction. They will or already forge/fake/spoof the delivered metal bars with coated tungsten and coated lead.
    I believe the collapse is not in the precious metals but in the currency market (make believe value).
    Last edited by PathWalker; 24th April 2016 at 13:18.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), conk (2nd May 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

More obvious collapse indicators from DB
    Head Of Deutsche Bank "Integrity Committee" Fired Due To "Overzealousness"
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...verzealousness
    Quote As the FT reports, Georg Thoma has been fired from Deutsche Bank’s supervisory board two years before his contract ends "after coming under fire from other board members in a battle over how to deal with the German bank’s past scandals."

Thoma, a veteran Shearman and Sterling lawyer, was brought on to the board by chairman Paul Achleitner in 2013 and headed the integrity committee, whose remit includes overseeing the bank’s efforts to comply with legal and regulatory requirements. Alas, he failed as the bank's record surge in litigation charges in recent years has amply demonstrated.
    Quote The shocking termination comes comes just three weeks before Deutsche’s annual shareholder meeting on May 19, at which the bank’s supervisory board is likely to come under scrutiny, and even more dirty laundery may be set to emerge, especially since as the FT adds, "one small shareholder has requested a special audit of whether members of Deutsche’s supervisory board or management board breached their obligations in how they dealt with some of the bank’s legal entanglements."
    The motion requests that the audit ascertain whether there were management failings in relation to a number of investigations, including the Libor scandal. Among other things, it requests an investigation into whether Deutsche had to pay heavier fines because members of its management or supervisory board obstructed, misled, or failed to co-operate sufficiently with authorities.

Considering the tsunami of legal settlements unveiled by Deutsche Bank in recent months - not to mention its shocking eagerness to put its gold manipulation history quickly in the past - we are confident the motion will be promptly denied.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (29th April 2016), KiwiElf (29th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (30th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Puerto Rico Default "Virtually Certain" As Bond Prices Crash To Record Low
    Is this the first domino? I am not sure. But hopeful.
    Quote It's D-Day in Puerto Rico. As Bloomberg reports, investors are finding little comfort in the Puerto Rico Government Development Bank’s efforts to strike a last-ditch agreement with creditors to soften the blow of a default this weekend. The bonds that mature today (May 1st) have crashed to just 20c (disastrously below the 36-cent recovery rate the commonwealth proposed in March).

It appears investors are not buying what Puerto Rico is selling and prefer to dump the bonds than hold out in hope of a 'deal'...

A default on the $422 million due today is "virtually certain," S&P Global Ratings said April 11.
    No matter which route Puerto Rico takes, credit-rating companies see a default as inevitable. Moody’s Investors Service analysts said last week that any non-payment, even if it’s agreed to by creditors, constitutes a default in their eyes. S&P Global Ratings said a distressed-debt exchange or temporarily withholding interest is synonymous to default.
    But as Bloomberg reports, Puerto Rico said its Government Development Bank, which is operating in a state of emergency to preserve its dwindling cash, reached an agreement with some credit unions to delay $33 million of bond payments as the commonwealth rushes toward a potential historic default.
    The pact only affects a portion of the $422 million that the bank owes on May 1. The GDB will exchange the $33 million in bonds for new debt that will mature May 1, 2017, Governor Alejandro Garcia Padilla’s administration said in a statement Friday. The terms of the agreement are available to other credit unions, called cooperativas, and investors, according to the statement.

“Apart from this private exchange, GDB continues to negotiate a potential transaction related to an exchange of all of GDB’s bond indebtedness, which would require the participation of all creditors of GDB (including the cooperativas),” the administration said in the statement. “The private exchange does not affect, or take the place of, those ongoing negotiations.”
    The bank is still negotiating a possible debt exchange on all of its bonds, which would require the participation of all its creditors, according a the statement. The GDB, which structured the island’s debt sales, has $5.1 billion of debt. The governor’s office said Garcia Padilla will speak to the commonwealth in a televised address Sunday at 5 p.m. New York time.
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-0...ash-record-low
    Last edited by PathWalker; 1st May 2016 at 20:26.

20. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

More troubles for Deutsche Bank

Italian prosecutor investigates Deutsche Bank over 2011 bond sale
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-de...-idUSKCN0XX0J5
    Quote An Italian prosecutor is investigating Deutsche Bank (DBKGn.DE) over its sale of 7 billion euros ($8 billion) of Italian government bonds five years ago, an investigative source told Reuters.

A prosecutor in Trani, a town in southern Italy, is investigating because Deutsche Bank allegedly told clients in a research note in early 2011 that Italy's public debt was no cause for concern, and then sold almost 90 percent of its own holding of the country's bonds, the source said on Friday.
    Glass Lewis recommends not backing Deutsche Bank co-CEO
    http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...o/2762670.html
    Quote FRANKFURT: Shareholder advisory firm Glass Lewis has recommended that investors at Deutsche Bank's shareholder meeting on May 19 do not vote in favor of the 2015 performance of outgoing co-CEO Juergen Fitschen and some former executive board members.

The non-binding vote is a standard agenda item at annual general meetings in Germany, where shareholders are asked to approve executives' performance the previous year.

21. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

Latest report from Jim Willie 2016-jun-04

* Personal fear for his life
    * USA follow Venezuela
    * Supply chain disruption
    * Top banksters and corporates CEO should fear for their life
    * Gold and silver market controlled by China
    * China is not ready to take over the currency war
    * Wonder why the current US employment was closer to reality this time
    * Proceedings of the currency attack on the USD
    Last edited by PathWalker; 5th June 2016 at 02:08.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

avid (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (5th June 2016)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,656 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by PathWalker (here)
    Latest report from Jim Willie 2016-jun-04
    Abhi Barthakur is the person interviewing Jim Willie here. Abhi Barthakur has a Youtube channel under the name Bubba Brother, and Abhi Barthakur posted this interview of Jim Willie on Before It's News: Jim Willie with Abhi Barthakur – June 4th, 2014.

I fine Abhi's comments in his post on Before It's News to be very insightful. He wrote, in part:

===========
    For me, meaning of three things have changed – first, it was water, then it was money and finally its is the word “FEAR”

When I learned the meaning of water or we call “Jal” in sanskrit, brought a profound change in my physical life. I am not going to talk to you about water, today, because its a whole different topic. then when I learned the meaning of money, I found a like minded loud friend Dr. Jim Willie and had a short conversation back in December of 2014. I became his subscriber, exchanged some very unusual email over last two years. Then came the meaning of this big one – F E A R !, Oh man Oh man … this is a big one. I will not be able to cover the whole TOPIC of fear, because ITS a so large, you put together the whole library of congress books bound together, it will NOT be sufficient to explain the meaning of the word FEAR. What I am going to do here is just to sprinkle few bread crumbs here and there, and let you find your own path, like Chris Duane once said – Listen to All, Follow None, Walk your own path the best that you can !

If I want to describe FEAR – , I would say there are two kind, Natural, Un-Natural.

What is a natural fear ? The fear that comes along with the nature. Like a tiger, a snake, a hot stovetop, a hurricane, an electrical outlet, a moving vehicle and death .. just uttering those words to give you the concept. These fear are real, you know know there is a danger of getting hurt or killed if you encounter them.

Then there is Un-Natural fear, I am NOT going to name them here, because if I do, you will probably, turn off the video and walk away. But let me tell you this, my friend – THE Un-natural fear is what controlling the humanity and enslaving it for over 500 years and this UN-Natural fear is the root cause of of having 7 plus billion people on earth.

Someone behind the curtain who controlling the humanity using this un-natural fear and they use these five machine

1. The Fake Money
    2. The Fake Government
    3. The Fake Law
    4. The Fake Science
    5. The Fake Religion

Once you learn these 5 machine, and its mechanism, you will walk back 500 years or may EVEN 2000 years, and regain your humanity. Remember, Chanakya Said – The best way to defete fear, is to approach it and destruct it.

But let me make some changes to his words in today’s context –

The BEST way to defeat An Un-Natural FEAR is to approach it carefully, live along with it as if its a venomous snake, and wear it in your neck to keep it under your FULL control.

But, without knowledge, how can you control it ? You can’t. Many people will seek knowledge in many different way. I have my own, and I am NOT going to tell you Nor impose it upon you today. You will have to find on your own, how I found that shortcut.
    ===========

The key thought above for me:
    "Someone behind the curtain" has been controlling humanity for thousands of years with five machines to generate un-natural fear - money, government, law, science, and religion.
    That's brilliantly put.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (5th June 2016), mountain_jim (5th June 2016), onawah (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), Redstar Kachina (5th June 2016)

25. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:03.

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

avid (5th June 2016), Bill Ryan (5th June 2016), Chip (5th June 2016), Jean-Marie (5th June 2016), PathWalker (5th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2016)

27. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Someone behind the curtain who controlling the humanity using this un-natural fear and they use these five machine

1. The Fake Money
    2. The Fake Government
    3. The Fake Law
    4. The Fake Science
    5. The Fake Religion

Once you learn these 5 machine, and its mechanism, you will walk back 500 years or may EVEN 2000 years, and regain your humanity. Remember, Chanakya Said – The best way to defete fear, is to approach it and destruct it.
    Thanks for these insights.
    I was able to recognize 3 more abstract mechanism for enslaving humanity:
    1. Fake (virtual) scarcity/lack. (food, land, money, water, energy, security, space....)
    2. Fierce competition. The scarcity cause people to fight for the resources,
    controlling the masses with "divide and conquer" + "problem/reaction/solution/saviour" (aka religion).
    3. Exploitation hierarchy. The lower a person in the hierarchy the more exploited. This pseudo hierarchy provide hope for climbing up the ladder. The lie is different in each level.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

avid (5th June 2016), Chip (5th June 2016), Jean-Marie (5th June 2016), Redstar Kachina (5th June 2016), ThePythonicCow (5th June 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3