+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chemtrail Flu: Have You Got It Yet?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Chemtrail Flu: Have You Got It Yet?

Kinda been feeling like this for a week or so. Thinking it's early spring time mountain allergies. Maybe not though? No flowers yet? No pine tree pollen on cars yet? So?

by Jeffrey Phillips | Feb 29, 2016
    http://wearechange.org/chemtrail-flu...ou-got-it-yet/

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

avid (29th February 2016), jjjones (1st March 2016), JoePiscapo (12th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th February 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th February 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,986 times in 1,902 posts

Default Re: Chemtrail Flu: Have You Got It Yet?

There are so many folk with terrible coughs these days, sinus problems, runny noses, streaming itchy eyes, and total tiredness. I do believe whatever is being constantly sprayed over us and our food resources is lethally toxic in the long-term.
    My garden plants are poor, luxuriant growth is a thing of the past, and almost constant cloud-cover, or sunshine through a toxic haze, is all we have nowadays. To keep going, take at least 5000 iu's of D3 per day, but if ill probably 10,000 iu's.
    I pray for a volcanic ash interruption of aerial spraying, so we at least see our real, natural skies.
    Switch off the Nexrads, and kill the HAARP-type facilities globally. It's all so disappointing.....
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Curiosity (29th February 2016), Curious77 (11th April 2016), Elisheva (1st March 2016), JoePiscapo (12th April 2016), justntime2learn (29th February 2016), marique3652 (29th February 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), pyrangello (29th February 2016), sheme (17th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

avid, it's more than disappointing, it's heart breaking.

I have organic veg gardens and open air green house, live stock etc. to supply food for the family. 4 years ago a was giving vegies away from overflow. Despite my efforts to up production in the last 3 years, this year I barely produced enough to feed the family. It's sad.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

avid (1st March 2016), Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Elisheva (1st March 2016), jjjones (1st March 2016), JoePiscapo (12th April 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th February 2016), toppy (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,986 times in 1,902 posts

I was being sarcastic Curiosity, I have fought and complained for years for any authorities, local, regional, national and international to cease and desist these illegal activities. I am one of many, yet we are ignored.
    I have every sympathy with the constant fight for organic cultivators' survival. We must never give up, try to link to Harry Rhodes on Fb, as he goes to international conferences to stop geo-engineering. Don't give up 👍
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Curiosity (29th February 2016), Elisheva (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), sheme (17th April 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th February 2016), toppy (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes I follow Harry Rhodes, Dane Wigington etc. In fact my first days into researching why my plants were dying and/or not producing lead me to Dane W. geoengineering.org, as he is local to me.
    I've learned a lot about the subject/s in the last three years.

What's interesting about this particular article is they go deeper into what's actually in the jet fuels, where the funding comes from and who's behind it. Also what they are intentionally spraying other than the common Aluminum, Barium, Strontium. coal ash etc. and why.

Excerpt;

WHO’S RESPONSIBLE?

“What I’m relating to you now is not speculation. If you were to read the top experts analysis of military warfare, including The Report From Iron Mountain – the Rockefeller family is one of the major players in this conspiracy. They are one of the major players in world genocide, world population reduction. That’s no mystery anymore. When you examine who owns the chemtrail fuel, who are the fuel company directors, suddenly you enter into the realm of the Rockefeller family and the royal families – Standard Oil and British Petroleum. And what are their other agendas? Suddenly now you see their documents, showing that they have funded, historically, eugenics, racial hygiene, genocide, depopulation, family planning, maternal and child health – where they make and deliver vaccines, and contaminated blood supplies. These are the banksters, the same people who run the blood banking as well as the money banking industries”, says Dr. Horowitz."

“I reference a great book by Dr. John Coleman, who worked as a British Secret Service agent at the highest levels. And he articulated very clearly who was running those companies. It all goes back, ultimately, to the highest level of the royal family. The Bush family, Rothschild family, the Rockefeller money, and the entire Rockefeller establishment is based on Rothschild money and royal families.

If you can’t explain it rationally or any other way, I think you’ve got to begin to consider conspiracy theories and eliminate the negative label that you’ve placed on conspiracy theories which have been demonized along with wholistic medicine.”

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

avid (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Sunny-side-up (29th February 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

A thought came to mind when I read this portion of the article;

BUILD YOUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

STEP ONE: Detoxification.

Because we’ve all been fed Babylon’s harvest and eaten the toxic garbage that comes from Monsanto, Dow Chemical and Archer Daniel and all their genetically engineered foods and the chemicals and the fluorides and the chlorine’s we need to detox. An easy detoxification program using fresh squeezed lemonade that you make with maple syrup and fresh squeezed lemons and cayenne pepper.

STEP TWO: Deacidification

To change your body’s chemistry, make it more alkaline. It’s only in the acid state that the growth of bacteria, viruses, fungus, molds, and cancer, cancer cells thrive. They cannot grow in an alkaline environment. What causes your body chemistry to go acidic and become a breeding ground for the bacterial and infectious agents? Caffeine, nicotine, sugar, refined carbohydrates, alcohol, pharmaceuticals including antibiotics, red meats, stress – are the main causes. Eliminate or reduce them as much as possible.

Squeeze lemon juice into water. Lemon has a lot of calcium in it and it turns to calcium hydroxide in drinking water. That’s alkalising. It raises the PH of that water from about 7 to about 8. Hot cayenne pepper is one of the most alkalising agents you can put in your body. It detoxifies and deacidifies all in one step.

STEP THREE: Oxygenation

The Rockefeller-directed international banksters, blood banksters and medical monopolists have been busy suppressing your immune system. You want to raise your blood oxygen levels

Source:

Mission Galactic Freedom

That thought was, you don't suppose the fact the lemons play a big role in detoxification and building up the human immune system, that that's why authorities targeted children setting up lemonade stands?

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

avid (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

So basically they made bank of of making people in other countries sick, so now they are doing to their own.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Curious77 (11th April 2016), Michelle Marie (29th February 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Last week I looked up to the sky. There were huge X's all in a row from the planes. It looked creepy. Usually the planes go back and forth, not perfect X's in a row. I'm on the west coast in the U.S. The next day my kids were extremely sick. I've had to use all kinds of things to treat them (essential oils, humidifiers, steam baths, inhalers, prednisone). Every child in the neighborhood is sick like this. I went to a birthday party for my neighbors little girl and every single one of the children were coughing. One of the mothers said it was probably allergies. I don't want to sound paranoid. It very well could be all the children in my area came down with these horrible respiration issues because of a virus. My heart is telling me something isn't right.
    Caught between two worlds
    Existing fully in neither
    Reaching out for both
    They slip through my fingers...

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Michelle For This Post:

avid (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle (here)
    Last week I looked up to the sky. There were huge X's all in a row from the planes. It looked creepy. Usually the planes go back and forth, not perfect X's in a row. I'm on the west coast in the U.S. The next day my kids were extremely sick. I've had to use all kinds of things to treat them (essential oils, humidifiers, steam baths, inhalers, prednisone). Every child in the neighborhood is sick like this. I went to a birthday party for my neighbors little girl and every single one of the children were coughing. One of the mothers said it was probably allergies. I don't want to sound paranoid. It very well could be all the children in my area came down with these horrible respiration issues because of a virus. My heart is telling me something isn't right.
    (Young Living Essential Oils) here is a link-- https://www.youngliving.com/en_US/op...-march-rewards, work well but I don't know how well they work against chemtrail toxicities.

You are not paranoid. You need to be concerned when a whole neighborhood of children come down with a sickness. Also it's not uncommon for this to happen directly related to heavy spray days. In fact, it's reported all over the world and it's too much for coincidence

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

I feel like I've had some sort of virus/sickness on & off for the past 3 weeks! Very weird weather patterns here in l.a. but chemtrail activity doesn't seem to have increased. Every time I look up the skies are littered with chem trails, so I don't think they can take the chem trail activity up another notch anyway.

Really frustrating that there isnt anything we can do but just accept this pollution of our air..
    ISness is my business..

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Curiosity --
    We had very long term chest colds here in NJ -- went all the way into March when
    some sunshine here began to help in NJ.
    Most in NJ are suffering Vitamin D deficiency and of course suspect the chemtrail coverage blocking the sun.

Gov. Christie just announced that our rates of Autism here are 1 in 41 -- I think the
    highest of any state.

The whistleblower Dr. William Thompson who worked at the CDC on a study which
    was not seeking the cause of autism has passed along documents to Rep. Posey
    and his team -- (100,000 documents) covering the study.
    The original documents were destroyed at CDC by those involved in the study.

Basically the study showed that the MMR/Measles vaccine when received by African-
    American males less than 36 months old caused a risk factor of 340% more for
    their being diagnosed with Autism.

Why males? Reportedly (4 X higher than females)
    Because females have higher levels of glutathione (secreted by liver) which helps
    females wash metals and other poisons from their systems.

Why African-Americans? Because they seem to be more deficient in Vitamin D.

PS: Here in NJ we are seeing the laying down of extremely WIDE chemtrails.
    Absolutely nothing that any normal plane would leave behind as a contrail.
    Last edited by Curious77; 11th April 2016 at 06:26.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

avid (11th April 2016), Curiosity (11th April 2016), Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

US military’s purpose of chemtrails.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2015/04...ment-employee/

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (11th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread