Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

Quote Posted by swoods_blue (here)
    iamnoone,

I think you need to keep on going, iamnoone. You're on the right path. Awakening is an invisible process. It's peeling away layers of deception, methodically. And then it's getting to know yourself. And then peeling away layers of deception. And then getting to know yourself.

I would make this very simple suggestion: Change the questions in your own mind that you are asking of the Universe. In a moment of reflection, put out the request that you'd like a clearer picture of what you can do. Ask for wisdom, or ask for a mission. Heck, just ask the Universe to lead you to a good book. Say it out loud if you like. Then keep your eyes open. I know it sounds hokey at first. But it does work.

You might start by going back to the beginning of this thread and reading each post very deliberately. I think you'll find some clues here.

Best wishes.
    Thanks for your more considered response Swoods but obviously I disagree. The point I didn't make here which I have made elsewhere is that the awakening process has absolutely nothing to do with the belief in conspiracy theories. Indeed, the truth movement has completely hijacked the awakening process making it about themselves and if you don't reach their conclusions then you're not finished or on the wrong path or still naive or gullible or whatnot.

Here's the thing, the awakening process is about waking up to yourself or your true nature as a spiritual or energetic being and this is something you ARE not something you read or believe in. It is a palpable process. You can literally feel the energy coursing through your veins. You can feel the chakras. You can feel the nadis. Most importantly you can SEE the truth because you are no longer bound your ego and your conditioning. Our ideas about ourselves and the nature of spirituality and the universe exist because we understand it experientially. We understand our connectedness to all because we can literally FEEL the connection to others and the universe not because we read we were all connected on a website somewhere.

And this is exactly as it should be. Where everyone is awake we are not separated by petty differences of opinion, we are firm in our surety and understanding and we can stand together to do what needs to be done to effect the change this world needs.

Those in the truth movement are not enlightened saviours, they are serving their own agendas and what that is can't be determined by their personality or their presentation. Some of them may have the best of intentions having been duped themselves but as a whole, the movement divides and we know this simply because of the sheer number of problems and conspiracies the movement uncovers most of which contradicts each other. There is no possible way any of us can ever begin to fight the challenges posited by the truth movement and we spend the rest of our existences fighting about who to believe and what to do. The movement is paralysing. How do we know the movement is paralysing? Because NOTHING HAS CHANGED. Be honest. How much time have you wasted over your lifetime trying to get to 'truth', you know, that your government, rich people and big business might not always have your best interests at heart? How much time have you spent actually doing something about it (not including talking to people over the internet)?

I'm not saying that all of the information within the truth movement isn't true, I'm saying that it doesn't matter and anyone who is truly awakened, truly enlightened would know that. If you want to change the world, you need to reach the people who have the power to change it and you aren't going to do that by trying to convince them that the elite are actually our reptilian overlords.

If you can't see this for what it is, I can't help you.

2. Link to Post #62
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by iamnoone (here)

they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly.
    Me, too?

Do tell.
    Of course Bill

Now all we need to know is is it knowingly or unwittingly??? (And will I get banned???)

3. Link to Post #63
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Alex Jones makes me think and brings issues to my attention that I can further research if inclined - I could do without the uneasy feeling he sometimes leaves me with though. Sensationalist maybe, human with human frailties but I think he's sincere and find it hard to imagine it's disinformation.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Garuji For This Post:

Curiosity (3rd March 2016), Shannon (3rd March 2016), swoods_blue (3rd March 2016)

5. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Hi Garuji,

did you watch the video I posted a page back? Why would someone "sincere" behave in such a manner?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Holly Lindin (13th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #65
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

OK, let's take a closer look at some of iamnoone's rather preposterous statements:

Here's the thing, I've said it once (or twice) and I'll keep saying it until I get banned, they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly.
    Have you ever heard of a "sweeping generalisation"? Sweeping generalisations are almost always simplistic nonsense because they are based in absolutism where there are no exceptions or differences, e.g. all white people are stupid or all muslims are terrorists. The statement that "they are all shills" is, for that reason, utterly meaningless.

1. The truth movement wants viewers and money. It gets viewers and money by constantly revealing the 'truth', you know ALL the truth, in all it's nonsensical and often contradictory forms.
    This is simply another sweeping generalisation that implies millions of people have the one and same motivation; viewers and money. Another meaningless statement.

2. There is now too much truth. It will take you a life time to go through it all and truly unpack it. They rely on this. It stops you from going back to find all the contradictions and lies they told and from figuring out what actually IS true.
    I guess "they" refers to everyone in the truth movement and "they" rely on you not making any progress whatsoever in your research. WTF????? They rely on you not discovering anything new or connecting any of the dots the more you delve into the truth. What a strange assertion. I have no doubt that thousands upon thousands of truth researchers have and are learning more and more each day about the matrix and how it works and they are connecting dots everywhere that reveal both the Light and the Dark sides of our world, thus increasing their awareness and their ability to respond to events and help others understand what's really going on. Awareness is a very powerful attribute of consciousness; more powerful than most acknowledge and it is changing the world for the better every day.

3. The truth movement is deliberately scary and overwhelming. This has the effect of paralysing you and stopping any effort you might make to actually change things.
    Scary? I think that most Avalon readers like myself would totally disagree that that statement. It may be scary to people who live in denial and bury their heads in the sand, i.e. the sheeple. They are palalysed anyway, so this is yet another meaningless statement.

4. The truth movement is divisive pitting culture against culture, politic against politic, country against country and so on.
    Divisive? It may be true that the truth movement separates truth seekers from those who don't want to know what's really going on in the world, i.e. the walking dead, but that's the only divisiveness I see in the truth movement. For example, the 9/11 truth movement does not pit culture against culture or country against country any more than the anti-vaccine or anti-flouridation movement does. This statement is more nonsense.

I'm not going to address the remaining bullet points iamnone has presented because they are all nonsense.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

JRS (4th March 2016), Nan (3rd March 2016)

9. Link to Post #66
    Thanks

@mpennery

1. Trump is only hammering the bush family on 911 for publicity. He's not doing it out of the kindness of his heart. You do realize that trump is a wall street billionaire, right? he can say pretty much say everything he wants without having to worry about repercussions. It wasn't even that long ago when trump ignored those 9/11 questions that were targeted at him, and now all of a sudden he is for "911 truth"? give me a break.

2. I think that you probably don't know what auditing the fed will actually do. If a president audits the fed it will only let the government get a glimpse on the fed's transactions. It won't do any damage to the fed whatsoever.

If trump was a real patriot, he wouldn't even be allowed to run. Banks Own America. Every presidential candidate has to be wall street approved if they even want a chance of getting into the white house.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Flames For This Post:

enfoldedblue (3rd March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

... the awakening process has absolutely nothing to do with the belief in conspiracy theories. ...
    That’s just not true. Yes, the spiritual awakening process is a higher order transformation than the process of awakening to a more fundamental understanding of geopolitics. The two are not, however, mutually exclusive processes. I have no doubt that who and what I truly am has very little to do with this temporal/physical existence, and yet, for whatever reason, here I am. So, either 1- the universe/God made a mistake sending me to this particular planet at this particular time (which seems highly unlikely) or 2- this incarnation serves some purpose (presumably to the process of spiritual awakening). As one of my teacher’s teachers used to put it- “You’re in school. Why not try taking the curriculum.”

To be sure, we can get so caught up in the affairs of the physical world that we forget any higher purpose it might serve. Choosing to completely write off the goings on of the physical world as meaningless, however, is just as big an impediment to progress. The Christian path advocates “Be in the world, but not of it.” The Buddhist path culminates in “Return to the city with bliss bestowing hands”.

Ultimately, the machinations of the power elite are manifestations of my own consciousness. I don’t see seeking to understand them and disempower them as a waste of time. Doing so from a place of compassion helps me raise my vibration (moves energy into my higher chakras). Doing so from a place of anger tends to lower my vibration (blocks the movement of energy into my higher chakras).

Which brings us back to my view that Mr. Jones acts more as an agent of those who seek to enslave us rather than an agent of liberation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

swoods_blue (3rd March 2016)

13. Link to Post #68
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Andre, I spoke in generalisations because I don't have time to visit the website of every single truther and categorically refute everyone of their assertions. What I can do is comment on key points I've noted. These comments may not apply to everyone individually but they do apply to the movement as a whole.

14. Link to Post #69
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hawkwind,

There is NO awakening process to conspiracy theory. This is a ploy on the part of right wing conservatives to develop their own enlightenment indicators since the actual indicators of awakening would be anathema to their ideology.

(The machinations of the power elite aren't manifestations of your own consciousness, at least not in any practical purpose and only insofar as a holographic universe would allow, in which case this applies to us all so why does it bear mentioning? Our conscious reality is our reality. Also, raising your vibration and moving energy through your chakras are two different things. Acting with compassion only raises your vibration if learning compassion is necessary for you. Acting with compassion won't move any energy anywhere. Anger absolutely will not block the flow energy. What will block the flow of energy is not fully experiencing your emotions.)

15. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Interesting perspectives all around.

I will simply say that, since you haven't really clarified who you have in mind when you talk about "the truth movement," I don't think we can really evaluate what you really mean here, iamnoone.

Many, many people that _I_ would consider part of that movement are talking about things way, way, way beyond conspiracies and division. My observation is that your opinion of the "movement" is going to be highly dependent on who and what you're reading and listening to -- in other words, what you're choosing to give your own energy to.

So maybe, don't be mad at the movement -- be more critical of your own choices.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Nan (3rd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

Hawkwind, There is NO awakening process to conspiracy theory.
    and yet whatever progress I’ve made along a spiritual path has been intimately tied to my investigations of those conspiracies

(The machinations of the power elite aren't manifestations of your own consciousness, at least not in any practical purpose and only insofar as a holographic universe would allow, in which case this applies to us all so why does it bear mentioning?
    Okay, fair enough. I don’t really know if or why it bears mentioning. I just sat down at my keyboard with the intent of expressing my truth, and that’s what came out.
    Also, raising your vibration and moving energy through your chakras are two different things.
    True, but only to the extent that eating a healthy diet and taking care of your physical body are two different things. One has a causative relation to the other.
    Acting with compassion only raises your vibration if learning compassion is necessary for you.
    Okay, either that doesn’t correlate with my experince or I’m not quite able to wrap my head around what you’re saying. Can you clarify?
    Acting with compassion won't move any energy anywhere.
    Again, this doesn’t correlate with my experience. Well, technically the energy moves first, but that’s just nit-picking.
    Anger absolutely will not block the flow energy. What will block the flow of energy is not fully experiencing your emotions.)
    Anger is a tremendous source of energy, and trying to bottle it up, push it down or deny its existence tends to be counter-productive, if not down-right harmful. There’s a big difference, however, between experiencing it fully and expressing it, especially in raw form.

Okay, I think we’ve officially moved off topic at this point. If you’d like to continue this discussion, perhaps it would be better to move it to another thread?

18. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    ... the awakening process has absolutely nothing to do with the belief in conspiracy theories. ...
    That’s just not true. Yes, the spiritual awakening process is a higher order transformation than the process of awakening to a more fundamental understanding of geopolitics. The two are not, however, mutually exclusive processes...

Which brings us back to my view that Mr. Jones acts more as an agent of those who seek to enslave us rather than an agent of liberation.
    Hawkwind, totally agree with you on the first part.

As for Jones, I certainly don't think an agent of enslavement would spend so much time and energy pointing out once-hidden mechanisms of that enslavement. Jones, with all his fury, is deeply caught up in his own Rage Against The Machine, but it's pretty easy to see that drama as the 3-D issues of a human becoming, rather than an insidious plot.

Maybe we're all best served by avoiding binary decisions about most people.
    Last edited by swoods_blue; 3rd March 2016 at 14:09.

19. Link to Post #73
    Thanks

Just had an additional thought to share:

There's a big difference between "Situational Awareness" and "Spiritual Wisdom." Both have a lot of value.

I think Jones is fairly useful in contributing knowledge about the former, but I don't find much of the latter.

20. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

As for Jones, I certainly don't think an agent of enslavement would spend so much time and energy pointing out once-hidden mechanisms of that enslavement. Jones, with all his fury, is deeply caught up in his own Rage Against The Machine, but it's pretty easy to see that drama as the 3-D issues of a human becoming, rather than an insidious plot.

Maybe we're all best served by avoiding binary decisions about most people.
    In general, yes, but in this case he either is knowingly serving the agenda of the powers that be or he isn't. There's not much middle ground there.

As for why he might be pointing out once-hidden mechanism of our enslavement, a couple things come to mind. First, the mechanisms themselves have become so heavy-handed and blatant that they can not possibly remain hidden any longer. So, rather than allowing real champions of truth to gain an audience, wouldn't it be in the best interest of the powers that be to appoint false champions who would lead people to parts of the truth, but do it in such a way that it disrupts any real threat to the existing power structure, ie- appoint leaders that will gain a following and then walk in circles? Second, if you've read the Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion (which whether a genuine leaked document or not, appears to correlate very well with what's actually happening on the planet) they expressly state a policy of maintaining a controlled opposition. The purpose of which would be to speak out so loudly against the elite that most people would grow tired of listening to them. For me that description fits AJ to a tee. I'm a fairly awake and aware individual and there are times when I had such strong reactions of physical revulsion not so much to what he was saying but the way he was saying it that I just couldn't take it anymore. Imagine how people who still believe that the government is acting in their best interest must react to this.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Nan (4th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #75
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Interesting perspectives all around.

Many, many people that _I_ would consider part of that movement are talking about things way, way, way beyond conspiracies and division. My observation is that your opinion of the "movement" is going to be highly dependent on who and what you're reading and listening to -- in other words, what you're choosing to give your own energy to.

So maybe, don't be mad at the movement -- be more critical of your own choices.
    Swoods,

This is kinda my point, when i have to wade through so much bulls**t to get to the 'truth', it becomes pointless and annoying and for weaker minded individuals, dangerous and damaging.

I REALLY REALLY should have written an essay to explain my position. My critiques of the movement are absolutely valid but my critiques aren't actually my major point. My major point is that when you truly spiritually awaken you have access to the absolute truth and that is far more powerful than anything anyone on the internet can tell you. The truth movement commandeers that process, telling you what you should be thinking or feeling or knowing, as opposed to assisting and supporting the transition. There is a reason why the 'truth' used to exist in secret societies, you had to PROVE your worth in receiving it.

Secondly, the 'truth movement' should exist to effect change, yet it seems like it exists to titillate and entertain. It's like watching a road crash you can't look away from. I would have thought we could all agree that once people like Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura start appearing, the movement's kinda been had?

Thirdly, to actually effect change, we need to keep the message simple and we need to focus our efforts. This is basic problem solving and it has the added effect of us having to be more selective in the battles we choose. This would lead to us being absolutely certain of any position we decide to take. There is no place for contradiction and conflict in a change movement.

23. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Hawkwind, I think you have described the most plausible reasons possible for AJ being being shill. I'm not saying he is because, if he is a shill, he is one of the best because it is so difficult to really know one way or the other. But your references to the World Management Team's tactics of maintaining a controlled opposition and making sure viewers go around in circles present a strong case. I don't listen to AJ very much so I can't say to what extent he keeps going around in circles, but I have heard enough to be suspicious of him on that point. And then there's the history of what happened to Coast 2 Coast several years ago which was bought by Clear Communications and now does exactly that; goes around in circles, never going any further down the rabbit hole, playing it safe and taking its listeners for a constant ride on the merry-go-round. All something to watch for now with Jones.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Matisse (7th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #77
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Swoods, this is kinda my point, when i have to wade through so much bulls**t to get to the 'truth', it becomes pointless and annoying and for weaker minded individuals, dangerous and damaging.
    An awakened individual does not have to wade through the bulls**t to get to the truth. Try using your intuition a bit more. It will tell you very quickly what feels like truth and what feels like BS.

My major point is that when you truly spiritually awaken you have access to the absolute truth and that is far more powerful than anything anyone on the internet can tell you.
    There is no such thing as an "absolute truth". It is a huge lie spun by religious controllers who want you to believe there is One Truth for everyone, e.g. Jesus will save you. Truth is different for every soul in this universe. Even the notion that God Consciousness is the absolute truth is a lie because it denies God's ability to learn from his creation. You have fallen for the ultimate untruth on this point.

The 'truth movement' should exist to effect change, yet it seems like it exists to titillate and entertain. I would have thought we could all agree that once people like Alex Jones or Jesse Ventura start appearing, the movement's kinda been had?
    Iamnoone, you really need to expand your horizons. You have become cynical about the truth movement only because your attention and focus is on the pseudo truth movement of Big alternative media and not on the multitude of truth movement communities out there who are sincere in their desire for a better world and are giving their heart and soul to that purpose.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Curiosity (5th March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016)

27. Link to Post #78
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Hawkwind, There is NO awakening process to conspiracy theory.
    Quote and yet whatever progress I’ve made along a spiritual path has been intimately tied to my investigations of those conspiracies
    Awakening is not and never will be an intellectual process. Ever. Any 'intimate ties' are of your own making and likely false and truth movement is likely to impede a persons spiritual progress rather than progress it. Awakening requires the letting go of judgment, labels and predictions. The truth movement depends on all of those things.

(The machinations of the power elite aren't manifestations of your own consciousness, at least not in any practical purpose and only insofar as a holographic universe would allow, in which case this applies to us all so why does it bear mentioning?
    Quote Okay, fair enough. I don’t really know if or why it bears mentioning. I just sat down at my keyboard with the intent of expressing my truth, and that’s what came out.
    Fair enough

Also, raising your vibration and moving energy through your chakras are two different things.
    Quote True, but only to the extent that eating a healthy diet and taking care of your physical body are two different things. One has a causative relation to the other.
    There's actually no such thing as 'raising your vibration'. I used your words back to you because I understood what you were trying to say but it doesn't actually exist in the way that the internet would describe. We don't raise our vibrations, when we overcome our ego we naturally develop more awareness of our energetic state and allow more energy into our systems.

Acting with compassion only raises your vibration if learning compassion is necessary for you.
    Quote Okay, either that doesn’t correlate with my experince or I’m not quite able to wrap my head around what you’re saying. Can you clarify?
    Sure. Feeling good about being a nice person does not equal raising your vibration. As I said above, raising your vibration doesn't actually exist, it's just an idea on the internet. Most people who talk about chakras and energy and kundalini have no idea what they're talking about. They're just regurgitating the same misinformation put out by charlatan gurus who realised that all they had to do to amass a fortune and popularity evermore was to walk around all peace and love and throw around some wise sayings every now and then.

Acting with compassion won't move any energy anywhere.
    Quote Again, this doesn’t correlate with my experience. Well, technically the energy moves first, but that’s just nit-picking.
    Actually, it's not nit picking at all, it's a really really important distinction. The energy moves first, as in creates an emotion or desire or idea, and then we act. The whole point of the awakening process is to be free of our know it all ego. Intending to act with compassion, however well intentioned, is just more ego.

Further, it's not the acting with compassion that allows more energy into our systems, it's responding to the directions of the solar plexus and taking action accordingly.

Anger absolutely will not block the flow energy. What will block the flow of energy is not fully experiencing your emotions.)
    Quote Anger is a tremendous source of energy, and trying to bottle it up, push it down or deny its existence tends to be counter-productive, if not down-right harmful. There’s a big difference, however, between experiencing it fully and expressing it, especially in raw form.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Experiencing it fully and expressing it in its raw form is EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. Your anger isn't just a tremendous source of energy it IS your energy. It is you. You are fire chi. The whole damn universe is fire chi (not fricking love and compassion). It is lust and anger. Why do you think the church has worked so hard to condition us against those two feelings? Because they are your doorway to the divine. They power the whole shebang. No lust and no anger, no whole and healthy human being who can challenge tyranny.

You don't have to direct your anger towards anyone, but you do need to direct it.

Quote Okay, I think we’ve officially moved off topic at this point. If you’d like to continue this discussion, perhaps it would be better to move it to another thread?
    I don't know how to do that but I'd be happy to!
    Last edited by iamnoone; 3rd March 2016 at 23:30.

28. Link to Post #79
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote An awakened individual does not have to wade through the bulls**t to get to the truth. Try using your intuition a bit more. It will tell you very quickly what feels like truth and what feels like BS.

I still have to watch it or read it and that takes forever. Have you not been reading my posts. That's my intuition in action.

Quote There is no such thing as an "absolute truth". It is a huge lie spun by religious controllers who want you to believe there is One Truth for everyone, e.g. Jesus will save you. Truth is different for every soul in this universe. Even the notion that God Consciousness is the absolute truth is a lie because it denies God's ability to learn from his creation. You have fallen for the ultimate untruth on this point.

WRONG. The thing about the truth is that it's the TRUTH. AS in, there can't be different versions of it. That there isn't an ultimate truth is a lie spun by people who didn't understand the ULTIMATE TRUTH. The ULTIMATE TRUTH conflicts with a lot of people's personal agendas and this is annoying and confronting. Plus, people in the gnostic and new age sectors kept coming up with different s**t. For some insane reason that I will never understand they decided to expand their concept of truth to include everyone's personal version of the truth. REALLY??? When you go back to the gnostics of old, the truth was the doorway to their path to enlightenment. You had to PROVE what you already knew before you could move to the next level. This makes sense. Why would ever imagine that truth was something we could subject to our whims? Just because the church got it wrong doesn't mean the whole concept dies. The church stole it from Buddha anyway.

Quote Iamnoone, you really need to expand your horizons. You have become cynical about the truth movement only because your attention and focus is on the pseudo truth movement of Big alternative media and not on the multitude of truth movement communities out there who are sincere in their desire for a better world and are giving their heart and soul to that purpose.

Nope, I don't. I don't need conspiracy in my life. It doesn't improve me as a person or affect my observations. I know all that I need to know. I know that the world needs to CHANGE and making a video in my bedroom about reptilian overlords is not going to do that.

29. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote I don't need conspiracy in my life. It doesn't improve me as a person or affect my observations. I know all that I need to know. I know that the world needs to CHANGE and making a video in my bedroom about reptilian overlords is not going to do that.
    I hear you on this Iamnoone. You do see the phrase "waking up" or "I woke up" or "my awakening" when it comes to people seeing that the world is not how we've been taught it is--that there are real and true conspiracies and incredible machinations going on. That, basically, nothing, politically and socially is as it appears.

A lot of people call that awakening, especially on sites like these and some youtube channels. It is a kind of awakening, I'll grant them that. But Spiritual Awakening. No. Can they be linked? Yes, I think they can, especially if it leads one to the realization that all of physical reality is a play (though it needn't be ugly and full of deception), a temporary appearance, and "we" along with it. If it leads one to ask oneself who it is who's interested in conspiracies and world events, then maybe it can be linked. Sometimes it is.

But it needn't be. It's ultimately not linked to anything. It's who we are and doesn't depend on knowing what's "really going on" out there. It's a different cookie altogether - and finding the bakery that stocks it is an interesting journey. The only one, really.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

shijo (4th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 4 10 LastLast