+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,370 times in 1,011 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

I couldn't care less at this point if Alex Jones worked for the CIA or Columbia Pictures out of Hollywood. The point is a sizable segment of America is championing tyranny. If you are not evidencing concern about faux racism, sexism and gun control you are under attack. That is the point.
    Choice and options are being attacked, that is the point. Some are so brainwashed they consider a society without choice - freedom.

If one is not blind and deaf one sees AJ is overly emotional but that contributes to the uniqueness of his show. It's then up to you to determine with your intuition, knowledge and experience to decide if you want to listen or not. If not, don't. That is the point.

There are many of our young today, for some of us our own grandchildren, that do not want you to be able to make that decision on your own.
    The ruling class is giving our young this carrot stick of despotism to their fellow americans and they are like crackheads going for the high of fascism in action.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Helene West For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), aoibhghaire (2nd March 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), genevieve (2nd March 2019), graciousb (2nd March 2019), Lettherebelight (2nd March 2018), muxfolder (2nd March 2018), norman (1st March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (28th March 2019), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Full scale attack on Alex....By Clintons lawyers firm and others...

Alex Jones Fully Discredits False Claims Of Sexual Assault

Published on 1 Mar 2018
    The statements and accusations alleged by Ashley Beckford and Rob Jacobson
    and false, fabricated lies aimed to destroy the reputation of their former
    employer and illicitly make money.

Alex Jones: I’m Taking The Gloves Off, And Will Fight MSM’s Coordinated, Defamation Campaign
    The Alex Jones Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mu8-_0DK1HU
    Published on 1 Mar 2018
    Alex Jones is going all out to accumulate the resources necessary to combat the
    false claims made against him in the court system as the mainstream media
    bolsters his accusers' far-fetched claims.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2018 at 22:16.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), bluestflame (1st March 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Franny (2nd March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Franny (2nd March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (28th March 2019), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

I noticed a longer less edited version on the links....

Louis Farrakhan: An Open Dialog With Alex Jones (Full Interview )

Published on 21 Jan 2016
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2018 at 22:15.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Franny (2nd March 2018), Lettherebelight (2nd March 2018), Mark (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

9. Link to Post #165
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,483 times in 2,851 posts

Thanks Sir! I haven't watched the full interview yet but Alex goes in deep with Farrakhan. They share many of the same understandings. BTW, Farrakhan also has a history of being associated with the FBI. He was implicit in the Malcolm X murder. He swears up and down it is not true of course and that he never dealt with any alphabet agencies, but the rumors are still there.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

11. Link to Post #166
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    (I will decline asking you any other questions because I don't regard you to be an expert, and your attacks on me are:
    ad hominem -- a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. .) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

I apologize if you feel I attacked you personally, to be honest this topic is insanely important right now.
    I honestly feel that we are in the midst of the final days, and there are very few willing to fight what is coming.
    Alex is a strong source of hope for our future as far as I'm concerned.
    What he says may seem doom and gloom, but it is the truth, or at least the core of his message is.
    I apologize again if you feel what I said was an ad hominem attack on you, in my opinion it was not, but I'll admit it may have felt that way if you had read what I wrote about dynamo because that most definitely was.
    In my opinion Alex is putting his life on the line every single day. And not only his life, but the life of his family as well.
    Alex stated how Joe Rogan was threatened about discussing the truth, and Rogan fell in line like many of us here would have.
    Not Alex, he doubles down and many times I think his screaming and yelling are at those who have threatened his life.
    Those who attack him or either evil, the pawns of evil or truly ignorant in my opinion.
    My respect and admiration for him is for the most part unmatched.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2018), Cidersomerset (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), KiwiElf (2nd March 2018), onawah (2nd March 2018), Valerie Villars (29th March 2019), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #167
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

Yes DNA, the Rogan Jones podcast gave him imo huge creds, mind you I was anti Icke once upon a time also lol.

14. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Yes DNA, the Rogan Jones podcast gave him imo huge creds,
    mind you I was anti Icke once upon a time also lol.
    We have all had our road to Damascus moments and I did not really get into David
    Icke until I got on the web around 2005 though I knew him from his BBC days as a
    sports presenter. Alex similar and as I said earlier its only since the election of the
    Donald that I have watched a lot of him and his team and for all their faults they
    have been a excellent source of news to add to all the others mainstream and
    alternate to get a clearer intel/data/news picture as Dr.Corsi and others has been
    doing with Qanon.

We are all intel warriors on here or we would not be here except the on troll or bot
    & Al.gor - ithms ....

A fake story but fun gif......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.830a0a6f6920
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2018 at 09:44.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), KiwiElf (2nd March 2018)

16. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member Tam's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,363 times in 496 posts

I wouldn't say he's with the CIA as much as he's simply a zealous, raging lunatic.

He may have nailed one or two noteworthy things, but 99% of what he says is downright idiotic. He's alt-right, with an extra dose of "definitely irrevocably biased, possibly nuts".

His wife being Jewish has 0 to do with it, IMO. Not everything is a Zionist Illuminati plot. People who blame everything on Zionism/the Illuminati/the Globalists/Elmo are just as deeply misguided and delusional as a New Age Ascension hippie who thinks that sexy Nordic aliens and their diminutive Grey friends are here to Save The World.

While Greys and Nordics and the Illuminati almost certainly exist, to blame everything on them, whether as a means of salvation or slavery, is doing more harm than good. While I'm personally sure we've been played with, a great degree of responsibility still lies solely within ourselves. Not everything is a Plan. Sometimes, s**t happens.

Alex Jones is more than likely one of those things.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tam For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

18. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Very well said Mike ! I have been listening to AJ off and on for years now. He has opened my eyes to quite a few things regarding the Deep state; the so called "elites" with their satanic agenda, which among others include pedophilia, depopulation agenda and the dumbing down of the population, the reality of chemtrails, toxins in our food, water and air. I could go on and on and on about what he touches on. He brings up many topics that we are free to research on our own afterwards. I also think that it is a low blow to bring up the religion or not of his former or current wife. Beyond that, yes he loves America and is a libertarian.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), Cidersomerset (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), gaiagirl (2nd March 2018)

20. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

I agree the topic is important and the times are critical, but I think we need to stay as sane as possible when addressing the issues, not letting anger and angst rule the day, so thanks for remaining reasonable.
    Doom and gloom is not the problem; there's no question that our world is at a very perilous junction indeed and I have no intention of minimizing that.
    I don't dispute the truth of much of what Jones says, though he doesn't touch on a lot of very important subjects and he doesn't always get things right.
    But Infowars is hardly above reproach nor should they be protected from constructive criticism, particularly since they do enjoy such a wide audience.
    IMHO, if they were more intelligent and reasoned in their approach and in their research they would be getting much better results, and if their backers, whoever they may be, were concerned only with getting the truth out to all levels of society, including those who find their histrionics off-putting, they would find a better way to go about it.
    I certainly agree that it's critical the public comes to know the truth about the so-called "conspiracy theories" we have been discussing on Avalon for years now.
    My issues with Jones and Infowars in general has always been the way in which the messages have been delivered, which in my opinion, wrap the truth in a package that distorts the messages themselves and encourage people to despair and to act out in dangerous ways, rather than uniting in taking calm, considered and effective action.
    The elites like nothing better than to incite the masses to rioting and violence, giving them the perfect excuse for even more draconian oppression.
    Generally speaking, belligerent individuals often enjoy being in the limelight and inciting others to behavior that simply causes more disruption, and I don't think they deserve medals for that.
    You wrote:
    Quote Those who attack him or either evil, the pawns of evil or truly ignorant in my opinion.
    Informed, constructive criticism is not attack, nor is it evil.
    My motivation is not to hide the truth, but to limit obfuscation of truth, which can come in many forms, some of them so machiavellian that even those with the best of intentions can be thwarted, deceived and manipulated.
    Whether Jones is a willing or an unconscious pawn of very skilled puppet mastering or not, I cannot say.
    But I try not to underestimate the deviousness of the enemy, and their willingness to deploy every trick in the book that they can to further their agenda.
    I have become much less trusting over the years, the more the layers of decades and centuries of deception have been peeled back.
    I don't think I can state my views more clearly than that.

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    (I will decline asking you any other questions because I don't regard you to be an expert, and your attacks on me are:
    ad hominem -- a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. .) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

I apologize if you feel I attacked you personally, to be honest this topic is insanely important right now.
    I honestly feel that we are in the midst of the final days, and there are very few willing to fight what is coming.
    Alex is a strong source of hope for our future as far as I'm concerned.
    What he says may seem doom and gloom, but it is the truth, or at least the core of his message is.
    I apologize again if you feel what I said was an ad hominem attack on you, in my opinion it was not, but I'll admit it may have felt that way if you had read what I wrote about dynamo because that most definitely was.
    In my opinion Alex is putting his life on the line every single day. And not only his life, but the life of his family as well.
    Alex stated how Joe Rogan was threatened about discussing the truth, and Rogan fell in line like many of us here would have.
    Not Alex, he doubles down and many times I think his screaming and yelling are at those who have threatened his life.
    Those who attack him or either evil, the pawns of evil or truly ignorant in my opinion.
    My respect and admiration for him is for the most part unmatched.
    Last edited by onawah; 2nd March 2018 at 19:43.
    Each breath a gift...

21. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Cidersomerset (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), fifi (3rd March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Wind (2nd March 2018)

22. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

Info wars and others are on the front line of the U'tube/Google attack and
    they are important to the cause of free speech and more imo....

He does a lot of segments and the best way I find to watch his show
    is via the U'tube videos preferably without the adds. He is biased
    in that he is a libertarian conservative and the news articles and
    reports they analyse should be seen with that in mind. I don't
    agree with all their assessment's but I use his reports in conjunction
    with others to try and get a picture of what is happening in the fluid
    news cycles. They are a independent news organization.

Bare in mind all mainstream news operations have been infiltrated
    by intel since its inception in WW1 & 2 all media was censored as
    part of the war effort and during the cold war operation mockingbird
    and other programmes were introduced and still used up to today.

Info wars as are all media outlets are open to intel surveillance ....

Dr.Corsi acknowledges Info wars for their help.

DR JEROME CORSI: YOUTUBE CHANNEL RESTORED! - INFOWARS

David Knight

Published on 2 Mar 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2018 at 20:12.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (2nd March 2018), onawah (2nd March 2018)

24. Link to Post #173
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,526 times in 20,692 posts

Also to intel infiltration as per your posts here and the latest Corbett reports:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...21#post1211521
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

Each breath a gift...

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), Cidersomerset (2nd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), thunder24 (2nd March 2018)

26. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Also to intel infiltration as per your posts here and the latest Corbett reports:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...21#post1211521

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

It is sad that nothing maybe what we think it is,then you get into a different part of
    the alternate community. It depends what level we look at this and many things
    contradict each other. You then go into the realms of David Icke and others...

But whether Alex is a good or bad force in the Information Wars I would say good
    depending on your viewpoint if you disagree with his politics then you may say bad.
    I do not think he is a shill , what it says on the can is what you get from Alex and
    crew most of the time. Remember they do a lot of shows and analysing with adds
    and filler it is easy to find something you dislike or disagree with and his rants
    can be annoying and is why its best to get edited vids imo....

I have posted a lot of his segments over the past year so I must think its worth
    while . You can go round in circles on this media merry go round so I'm jumping off
    for now.......

Alex has backed Trump 100 % but has been questioning him more lately
    and in this most recent one he is not happy with gun control unless it
    is a feint. Alex is worried Trump is losing his way ?

LARRY PRATT: CONCERNS, TRUMP GOES SIDEWAYS! - ALEX JONES INFOWARS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlHGYC51h9M
    Published on 2 Mar 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 2nd March 2018 at 21:03.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018), BMJ (3rd March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), onawah (2nd March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018)

28. Link to Post #175
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

I am glad to have seen the video about Mr. Cooper. It is clear that the Builderberger crowd heard his promise to protect himself and his family with he gun if necessary and they sent a HIT SQUAD up there to MURDER HIM, just as Janet Reno did to the Branch Dravidians and Ruby Ridge. This was a MESSAGE to any REAL AMERICANS who would protect themselves from the NWO thieving, homosexual, devil worshipping, child killing, cannibals who run the corporations and banks and own the politicians.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to amor For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (29th July 2018)

30. Link to Post #176
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    Thanks Sir! I haven't watched the full interview yet but Alex goes in deep with Farrakhan. They share many of the same understandings. BTW, Farrakhan also has a history of being associated with the FBI. He was implicit in the Malcolm X murder. He swears up and down it is not true of course and that he never dealt with any alphabet agencies, but the rumors are still there.
    That's what I was just thinking about, looking at Jones and Farrakhan standing together. The look in Jones' eyes is mischievous, like he's in on a joke with Farrakhan.

Farrakhan may be FBI but I think Jones' connections are more military and Zionist. He refers to his platform as the "tip of the spear," which is military terminology/symbolism and the emblem of Special Operation Command.

But at the end of the day I also agree with Helene that there are bigger fish to fry out there, and we don't really even know whose side Jones is working for anyway. He might be doing a tightrope routine between two different factions now for all we know. His recent divorce from a likely Mossad agent, who then went online trying to smear him, might be some kind of clue. Who knows. There are definitely worse characters out there though, even if he were 100% a shill just to make us look bad.

The US and Israel became so tight by the time Bush II was in office, our military included, that I can understand how he could be a patriot, working for the military, and working for Mossad's interests, all at the same time. When the neocons were in power, it was considered patriotic to be pro-Israeli. I even knew a guy who had never been to Israel in his life, and wasn't Jewish, but got an Israeli flag tattooed on his arm. So it wouldn't surprise me in the least if some scenario like that were going on.
    Last edited by A Voice from the Mountains; 29th July 2018 at 07:54.

31. Link to Post #177
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Wink Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

The Joe Rogan Experience

Episode #1255 | Rematch : Alex Jones Returns!

Published 27th February 2019

Joe invites returning guest Mr Alex Jones & Eddie Bravo for a air-clearing, conspiratorial chat...

(Quite lengthy those interested may wish to view in sections)

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th February 2019), graciousb (2nd March 2019), Hervé (28th February 2019), Iancorgi (28th February 2019), mountain_jim (8th March 2019), Valerie Villars (28th February 2019)

33. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member graciousb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 149 posts

Whatever you think of him, his total de-platforming recently (even including Paypal), gives lie to the idea that he was just a deep state shill. He called it right in saying the US is headed for Chinese style censorship (if you look online now in the states you'll notice some big demographic aggregators are already starting with a similar ''social scoring'' , which China has begun to implement (low score = you can't even get a cab never mind an apartment or job, and biometrics will connect you to the score), he also had influence on the 2016 US election with his large following and anti Clinton stance and that was where he signed his death warrant (so to speak). We are on such a precipitous slide to censorship and total control and he was a canary in the coalmine.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to graciousb For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd March 2019), DNA (28th March 2019), Iancorgi (2nd March 2019), mountain_jim (8th March 2019), Valerie Villars (29th March 2019)

35. Link to Post #179
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Joe Rogan Experience

Joe invites returning guest Mr Alex Jones & Eddie Bravo for a air-clearing, conspiratorial chat...

Seconds out round two!

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

muxfolder (28th March 2019)

37. Link to Post #180
    Finland Avalon Member muxfolder's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,851 times in 668 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)
    The Joe Rogan Experience

Apparently people do find Alex interesting. So far 12 313 371 views and 114 450 comments.

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to muxfolder For This Post:

Star Tsar (29th March 2019), Valerie Villars (28th March 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast