+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Alex Jones Exposed?

Anyone truly aware of Alex Jones knows that Jones is a fear mongering Zionist Shill working for the CIA as a disinformation asset. I feel like I need to spread this information to Avalon, to prevent people who regularly watch him from falling victim to his nonsense.

1. David Duke exposing Alex Jones as a Zionist Shill. Absolutely hilarious, Jones couldn't even keep his stuff together. The Jones was so embarrassed that he took the whole debate down entirely from infowars and his youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0

2. The Alex Jones Deception. William Cooper Exposing Alex Jones for what he really is: A fear mongering disinformation asset of the Jews and the CIA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

Here is another video of William Cooper exposing Alex Jones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

3. Alex Jones destroying a Austin protest Gun Rally. There's no better proof of who alex jones really works for than what is shown in this video. This is a must watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXlgYnJ_xc

Here's a couple facts about Alex Jones

A) Alex Jones has over 34 Jewish Sponsers

B) Alex Jones wife is Jewish (I think that they divorced recently though. Still, the point remains.)

C) Alex Jones has admitted that he has a lot of family members that are in, and were in, the CIA. You might initially think that this is a good thing because he is related to people who are on the "inside" well that couldn't be farther from the truth.

D) Alex Jones is an open supporter of Donald Trump, a wall street Multi Billionaire scam artist who has business ties with Israel, has connections with the Clintons, links to organized crime and who's father was in the KKK. How interesting.

E) Alex Jones knowingly spreads false information from the people who call in to his radio show without even verifying anything they say, as outlined in the William cooper video above.
    Last edited by Twisted Flames; 1st March 2016 at 11:14.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Flames For This Post:

Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), BMJ (20th March 2016), Eram (25th March 2016), Gerald Paris (7th March 2016), justntime2learn (2nd April 2016), Latti (1st March 2016), Lifebringer (2nd March 2016), lucidity (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), raregem (29th March 2016), Rex (1st March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

Before I research these claims I'll say that none of this makes any sense. Why? Because he is on the side of exposing the truth, digging into areas that the elite want to hide etc. on the side of conspiracy theories.
    Also what does having Jewish ties have any bearings on the validity of subjects..

I'll admit he is off the wall crazy acting some times but that doesn't change the facts that he brings to the table.

The fact that he has ties to people inside the CIA is probably a good source of his info, after all how many whistle blowers work for or are retied from the CIA or other Gov agencies?

So I'll investigate these claims and see if it changes my views.

4. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Alan (2nd March 2016), Andrew_K (2nd March 2018), animovado (2nd March 2016), Buzzie (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), christian (8th March 2016), cursichella1 (1st March 2016), DNA (13th May 2016), drneglector (1st March 2018), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Mike Gorman (28th February 2018), Nan (1st March 2016), OopsWrongPlanet? (1st March 2016), PathWalker (1st March 2016), raregem (29th March 2016), Shannon (1st March 2016), Star Tsar (1st March 2016), Tintin (28th February 2018), Watching from Cyprus (1st January 2017), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016), yiolas (2nd March 2018)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

He is not spreading the truth, he is spreading false information. For God's sake, just look at his youtube channel, he has about 30 videos up there supporting Donald Trump. The fact that he is trying to paint a wall street billionaire in a good light is proof in itself of who he really works for.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Flames For This Post:

Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), Lifebringer (20th March 2016), lucidity (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Twisted Flames (here)
    He is not spreading the truth, he is spreading false information. For God's sake, just look at his youtube channel, he has about 30 videos up there supporting Donald Trump. The fact that he is trying to paint a wall street billionaire in a good light is proof in itself of who he really works for.
    Well you have a good point there. But that's not enough.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Shannon (1st March 2016), tessfreq (1st March 2016), Watching from Cyprus (1st January 2017), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

And having Jewish ties discredits his whole act entirely. you do realize that a lot of big bankers are jews. Our previous chairman of the Fed was Jewish. So how is alex jones going to be "anti NWO" and "spreading the truth" when he has ties to the most wealthiest and most powerful individuals in the world? Makes no sense at all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Flames For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Tangri (6th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Shannon's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,063 times in 1,211 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Before I research these claims I'll say that none of this makes any sense. Why? Because he is on the side of exposing the truth, digging into areas that the elite want to hide etc. on the side of conspiracy theories.
    Also what does having Jewish ties have any bearings on the validity of subjects..

I'll admit he is off the wall crazy acting some times but that doesn't change the facts that he brings to the table.

The fact that he has ties to people inside the CIA is probably a good source of his info, after all how many whistle blowers work for or are retied from the CIA or other Gov agencies?

Most people who I would say are "waking up to the truth", have been awaken by that loud mouth, and then found real voices of substance. He does a good job at getting people to look over here. Most people don't stick to his shtick and move on to deeper stuff. I don't care if his wife is Jewish, what does have that have to do with the price of milk?

12. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Shannon For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th March 2016), BMJ (20th March 2016), Buzzie (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Chester (3rd March 2016), christian (8th March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), DNA (13th May 2016), fourty-two (2nd March 2016), geofffxdwg (31st December 2017), guayabal (1st March 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2016), Kryztian (2nd March 2016), Lettherebelight (25th February 2018), LivioRazlo (1st March 2016), Matt P (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), pabranno (1st March 2016), PathWalker (1st March 2016), RunningDeer (1st March 2016), sheme (27th March 2016), TargeT (1st March 2016), TrumanCash (2nd March 2016), Verdilac (3rd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016), yiolas (2nd March 2018)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

Most people who I would say are "waking up to the truth", have been awaken by that loud mouth, and then found real voices of substance. He does a good job at getting people to look over here. Most people don't stick to his shtick and move on to deeper stuff. I don't care if his wife is Jewish, what does have that have to do with the price of milk?
    Just like any news outlet, media source , politician etc., you have to part the sea of rhetoric to see the valuable info, if there be any. Alex Jones is no different. He has a gimmick, says things to get attention, gain ratings and so on. I have a hard time listening to him for the most part but the things he talks about, for the most part, I've already learned elsewhere from credible sources. He just comes off a bit wacky in his presentations.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), yiolas (2nd March 2018)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

So my preliminary look into this subject I say; HOLY WHAT THE? What a tangled web of spy vs spy who's who mess. Don't even know if I want to go there.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), tessfreq (1st March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,140 times in 1,005 posts

I have always felt that Jones was spreading fear and operating as a controlled opposition agent. However i find this post racist. TPTB use religion..any religion... simply as a tool. I don't think it is useful to focus on one group...there are many people who identify with the Jewish faith who are in no way connected to those who cotrol from behind the scenes.

18. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to enfoldedblue For This Post:

Arcturian108 (13th March 2016), Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Buzzie (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Chester (3rd March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), lucidity (1st March 2016), Matisse (3rd March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), MorningSong (1st March 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), PathWalker (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), shijo (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016), Wind (24th February 2018)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

So it seems Milton William Cooper was doing the same thing as Alex Jones is doing, exposing secret societies, new world order, 9/11 conspiracies etc.etc.

A book he wrote before he was killed.

Secret Societies / New World Order: by Milton William Cooper
    http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ieties_nwo.htm

William Cooper predicts 9/11 and more.
    http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...1-2622626.html

So I suspect there was some rivalry between the two and had disagreements, accusations were flung back and forth and eventually calling one another liars etc. You know the game.

Now somebody (CIA SHILLS) are trying to smear Jones with Coopers accusations. You never know who's who in a world of spy vs spy.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Nasu (19th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member OopsWrongPlanet?'s Avatar
    Thanks

THanks for this thread, Twisted Flames. Plenty to follow up on here, and to form our own conclusions. That's what it's all about, isn't it?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OopsWrongPlanet? For This Post:

Curiosity (1st March 2016), Nasu (19th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

He was doing the exact same thing Alex Jones is doing.

"Milton William "Bill" Cooper (May 6, 1943 – November 6, 2001) was an American conspiracy theorist, radio broadcaster, and author best known for his 1991 book Behold a Pale Horse, in which he warned of multiple global conspiracies, some involving extraterrestrial aliens.[1][2][3] Cooper also described HIV/AIDS as a man-made disease used to target blacks, Hispanics, and homosexuals, and that a cure was made before it was implemented.[4] He has been described as a "militia theoretician".[5]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milton_William_Cooper

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), zythlar (2nd March 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I have always felt that Jones was spreading fear and operating as a controlled opposition agent. However i find this post racist. TPTB use religion..any religion... simply as a tool. I don't think it is useful to focus on one group...there are many people who identify with the Jewish faith who are in no way connected to those who cotrol from behind the scenes.
    I didn't want to say it, so thanks, you are correct. The statements from that author are absolutely racist.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Alan (2nd March 2016), enfoldedblue (1st March 2016), PathWalker (1st March 2016), shijo (1st March 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OopsWrongPlanet? (here)
    THanks for this thread, Twisted Flames. Plenty to follow up on here, and to form our own conclusions. That's what it's all about, isn't it?
    Where would we be without the opportunity to expand our knowledge?
    Before this thread I didn't know anything about Milton William Cooper.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Lifebringer (20th March 2016), tessfreq (1st March 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Twisted Flames (here)
    Well you have a good point there. But that's not enough.
    This thread has got my interest. When I said this wasn't enough I was referring to him supporting Trump. This is nothing more than a political move on Jone's part. And possibly an attempt at discouraging Trump supporters on the authors part.. But I'm interested in hearing what false information you think Jones is spreading. I agree he is some what of a fear monger. But honestly it doesn't take much to look like a fear monger when you are dealing with conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 1st March 2016 at 07:16.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Shannon (2nd March 2016), yiolas (2nd March 2018)

31. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

Alex has issues to be sure and people with any discernment can clearly see them. But as a previous post notes, he does get a lot of people to pay attention to necessary issues yet inevitably they move on to deeper stuff if they stick with it.

But the Jewish comments are clearly short sighted and racist since the corrupt Zionist faction of the Israeli people have nothing to do with the so-called average Jew. Just like the so-called average Muslim isn't a radical terrorist although there are radical Muslims in the Islamic Religion.

Personally I feel most religions are misguided, and some have dangerous scriptures if taken literally. Yet I think most people just want to live in peace and love their family, friends just like we all do. And if people think clearly in order for this happen we ALL must be tolerant and love each other a we do ourselves or as we do with our own family, our factions, our countries, our race, etc.

Come on OP really!

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

This topic has already been covered in quite some detail on the forum, probably several times. Check out the old threads.

33. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Alan (2nd March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), Carmody (20th March 2016), cursichella1 (1st March 2016), fourty-two (2nd March 2016), Ivanhoe (1st March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Matt P (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016)

34. Link to Post #18
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Alex Jones Exposed -My Arse - there seem to be a few of these people about who cling to this obsession about 'Zionists' being behind all the woes of the world, regardless Alex Jones simply is no shill, or CIA operative and he certainly is not 'Bill Hicks'-yes there are some deluded (I'm tempted to say 'Shills') who put this story about - there is no way in any universe inhabited by rational beings that Alex Jones works for the CIA he is a libertarian American man who has gotten off his backside and put a credible media company together to challenge the pre-digested pap Americans are fed in the name of news and social commentary. Alex Jones is not perfect, or the savior of mankind but he is having a go-and by heck he has gotten lot further than some of these idiots with their 'Zionist' mental illness.

35. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Calz (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Chip (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), Dorjezigzag (2nd March 2018), genevieve (1st March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), T Smith (1st March 2016), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016), yiolas (2nd March 2018)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,528 times in 32,788 posts

I've just edited the thread title to add a question mark to the proposition.

I do understand that Alex is usually careful not to be too critical of Israel (this is very well-known), but I'm sure he's 100% for real. If his many angry, out-of-control emotional rants are all faked, he should have got an Oscar a few days ago!

He may have to play some of his cards carefully, but I'd be quite certain he's not working for anyone. He always (very wisely and responsibly) urges RESTRAINT to anyone who might fall for the many traps and triggers to pick up arms and add fuel to any possible civil-war-martial-law fire that many believe is the current agenda. Any true Cointelpro asset would be advocating violence and revolt.

37. The Following 52 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

13th Warrior (1st March 2016), Ai-u-que (1st March 2016), Alan (2nd March 2016), Andynko (1st March 2016), Arcturian108 (13th March 2016), Baby Steps (1st March 2016), Bayareamom (2nd March 2016), betoobig (6th March 2016), BMJ (20th March 2016), Buzzie (1st March 2016), Callista (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Chester (3rd March 2016), Chip (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), cursichella1 (1st March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (1st March 2016), Dorjezigzag (2nd March 2018), drneglector (1st March 2016), Elandiel BernElve (14th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (2nd March 2016), EsmaEverheart (3rd March 2016), Foxie Loxie (24th February 2018), genevieve (1st March 2016), GrnEggsNHam (1st March 2016), happyuk (1st March 2016), jagman (7th March 2016), JohnJ (7th March 2016), KevBoh (1st March 2016), Lefty Dave (1st March 2016), Lettherebelight (2nd March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), M-Albion-3D (7th March 2016), mab777 (1st March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), PathWalker (1st March 2016), Rex (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), sheme (27th March 2016), Sophocles (1st March 2016), T Smith (1st March 2016), TraineeHuman (1st March 2016), TrumanCash (2nd March 2016), Uncle Mikey (20th March 2016), Valerie Villars (29th July 2018), vmk22 (2nd March 2016), Watching from Cyprus (1st January 2017), Wide-Eyed (1st March 2016), yiolas (4th March 2018)

38. Link to Post #20
    Estonia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey, interesting thread I also think that Alex Jones indeed is one of the main channels that attract people towards finding out the truth about many events and optimally peoples´research also continue outside Alex´s websites. However, to me it seems that he does not currently pose a substantial threat to those people who run this planet, as there has an always will be some degree of resistance. In fact, several political psychologists have pointed out the importance of letting resistance exist, as it is only after leaders try to fully suffocate resistance when people start getting extremely frustrated and rioting. So, I think that it is actually good for the NWO agenda to let people process information through websites like Alex´s AS LONG AS the group of people doing this remains a minority of controllable size. Media smear campaigns that emphasise his emotional outbursts/crazy personality etc. should keep most obedient citizens away from his site anyway So, I think that only once massive mobilisation is achieved through his (or others) channels, should there be reason for the zionist elite to do a counter strike what ever that may be. Surely they are monitoring Alex Jones moves on regular bases. Like Bill Ryan said in one of his videos, many people just watch TV and media as a form of alternative news outlet or even entertainment without concretely reacting to it somehow. I think that as long as that is the case there is very little threat posed to the status quo.

39. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Lilje For This Post:

Apulu (4th March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Matt P (1st March 2016), Nasu (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 10 LastLast