+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

@Curiosity

I agree that Alex Jones does sometimes report useful information from time to time that the mainstream media completely ignores, like when he reported on the gruesome bombing of Libya. He has to make himself look legit.

However, to view Alex as an American patriot exposing Big Brother is, in my opinion, a false perspective. After all, he supports Donald Trump now, which is in contrast to the whole "Democrats and Republicans are two faces of the same coin" slogan he use to repeat all the time.

Spreading the truth means exposing all these corrupt politicians, informing the American people of what's really going on. When you openly endorse a known new York Billionaire whom is in the government (Trump) you are no longer spreading the truth. So that's the bottom line of my reasoning of why viewing AJ as a man of candor is baseless.
    Last edited by Twisted Flames; 13th March 2016 at 19:12.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Flames For This Post:

Curiosity (13th March 2016), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Twisted Flames (here)
    @Curiosity

I agree that Alex Jones does sometimes report useful information from time to time that the mainstream media completely ignores, like when he reported on the gruesome bombing of Libya. He has to make himself look legit.

However, to view Alex as an American patriot exposing Big Brother is, in my opinion, a false perspective. After all, he supports Donald Trump now, which is in contrast to the whole "Democrats and Republicans are two faces of the same coin" slogan he use to repeat all the time.

Spreading the truth means exposing all these corrupt politicians, informing the American people of what's really going on. When you openly endorse a known new York Billionaire whom is in the government (Trump) you are no longer spreading the truth. So that's the bottom line of my reasoning of why viewing AJ as a man of candor is baseless.
    Agree thanks.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

gnostic9 (3rd June 2016)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,777 times in 956 posts

Is asking this question a bannable offence ?

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/03...re-in-cahoots/

be happy

lucidity

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Videos are sort of like personal experiences. They depict "what is" like how a picture is worth a thousands words (ultra-dimensional). I saw some of Alex's videos where he has asked key people questions and put them on the spot. Their actions spoke volumes, just as a picture is worth a thousand words: this exponentially magnified with intuition.

Awareness has been raised.

Recently someone made a comment to me with a preface "I know you won't like this..." And it was because it was racist against Jews. I can't go there. I don't know why. I just can't. I can't be against...period.

Love ALL.. Right there with you sister (and brothers)!
    MM

PS. I actually haven't listened to A.J much lately. I had an additional thought; when we are drawn to certain information, we are guided to it. We use discernment and it is honed in the process. Take what's useful, and leave the rest. No duality or argument. I don't know...still learning.
    Last edited by Michelle Marie; 20th March 2016 at 03:54.
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), raregem (13th May 2016)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

AJ is definitely a challenge to understand. I am so grateful to AJ and many others who spoke loudly and with knowledge early on. Got my brain questioning the status quo. And, from there, we are here today. AJ has calmed somewhat (probably due to age and health.) Seems to me we need to pay attention to the many who bring us resonance of todays mental state for people as a whole. Just looking / listening for the gold nuggets............................................................................................. ..............................................

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2016), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), PathWalker (23rd April 2016), Star Tsar (12th May 2016)

11. Link to Post #126
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Angry Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

Quote Posted by raregem (here)
    AJ is definitely a challenge to understand. I am so grateful to AJ and many others who spoke loudly and with knowledge early on. Got my brain questioning the status quo. And, from there, we are here today. AJ has calmed somewhat (probably due to age and health.) Seems to me we need to pay attention to the many who bring us resonance of todays mental state for people as a whole. Just looking / listening for the gold nuggets............................................................................................. ..............................................
    I concur raregem.

He has made this video which has urked me since I have seen it is totally inaccurate & I doubt if one frame of video was even filmed in London!
    I refuse to post it and link such utter rubbish to my fine Avalon profile, However I will share the name its called "Welcome to Londonistan" yuck my fingers feel dirty just typin it.

Last edited by Star Tsar; 12th May 2016 at 22:38.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

DNA (13th May 2016), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), raregem (13th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #127
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

He is not spreading the truth, he is spreading false information. For God's sake, just look at his youtube channel, he has about 30 videos up there supporting Donald Trump. The fact that he is trying to paint a wall street billionaire in a good light is proof in itself of who he really works for.

Trump has shown some promise in that he seems to be scaring the status quo, and he at the very least leveled a direct blow to Jeb Bush concerning 9-11.
    So as the candidate choices are shaping up, I'd take Trump over Hillary.
    And while on the topic of 9-11, Alex Jones was the guy who woke me up to the truth about 9-11. I mean I knew something was rotten in Denmark, but his amazing videos back in 2005 was what did the job for me.

And having Jewish ties discredits his whole act entirely. you do realize that a lot of big bankers are jews. Our previous chairman of the Fed was Jewish. So how is alex jones going to be "anti NWO" and "spreading the truth" when he has ties to the most wealthiest and most powerful individuals in the world? Makes no sense at all.

I think we can make certain accusations against Israel and their genocide against the Palestinians. And yes there seems to be a banking connection going on there.
    But, your kind of sounding like David Duke is someone of whom you admire to the extent you are taking this Jew bashing thing.

Also, the Bohemian Grove thing. Man I never would have believed what was going on there if not for Alex Jones and his footage of it.
    Last edited by DNA; 13th May 2016 at 02:48.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), raregem (13th May 2016), thunder24 (13th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

I'vet yet to see a good explanation how Alex got to the Bohemian Grove without them knowing exactly who he is.
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Akasha (13th May 2016), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016)

17. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,188 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

I refuse to post it and link such utter rubbish to my fine Avalon profile, However I will share the name its called "Welcome to Londonistan" yuck my fingers feel dirty just typin it.
    I'll post it, for reference. The title is a silly, needless one, but there is a real problem here.

A serious one, too: not only in London, but in many European cities, engineered to come to America soon. Infowars is pointing out, in my strong opinion correctly, that this is a deliberately choreographed situation.

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (2nd June 2016), bluestflame (16th May 2016), Calz (14th May 2016), DNA (16th May 2016), Foxie Loxie (14th May 2016), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016), Lettherebelight (24th February 2018), norman (30th December 2016), vmk22 (16th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Star Tsar (here)

I'll post it, for reference. The title is a silly, needless one, but there is a real problem here.

A serious one, too: not only in London, but in many European cities, engineered to come to America soon. Infowars is pointing out, in my strong opinion correctly, that this is a deliberately choreographed situation.
    Billy Meier's predictions of France and Great Britian being destroyed from within by a large muslim populations caused me to raise my eyebrows at this situation as it unfolded as well.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

bluestflame (16th May 2016), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016)

21. Link to Post #131
    United States Avalon Member bluekungfoo's Avatar
    Thanks

I was following Alex Jones for a good while, but I stopped for a few reasons. First it always sounds to me like he is yelling, and with his gruffy voice I find it hard to distinguish when he is an isn't. Then I find that he tends to give half informational facts, now at the moment I have nothing to back this claim up, I am just recalling why I stopped listening to alex jones. Does anyone here have problems with the way Alex Jones presents information on his show ?

I appreciate that A.J brought out the concept of the False Flag, I never heard of it until he mentioned it, and not long after I remember seeing a reporter on live TV using that term in a question in regards to some major event that I can not recall, An I think there is something worth considering to False Flag news/ events.

On topic, as to Google and Facebook, I do believe that those two sites are heavily censored; and obviously monitored http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marines-...sparks-debate/

just another simple reference material, but people should be smart to the fact that anything one posts on facebook, and their privacy settings are not scrutinized to being set to where only friends can view, ya lose any rights to privacy if one is too lazy to change ones settings, and what can not be set to private, then has to be taken into consideration of the ramifications posting ones opinions may have.

Which guess what, all this garbage with google and facebook, all these companies are doing in the long run is forcing people like myself to go underground to where, good websites like this one, to find better sources of information with out a ton of spam or ads an misinformation and heavy handed censorship. I am just thankful that there is not a law yet that mandates if we are on the internet we must use google , or facebook... time will tell though.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to bluekungfoo For This Post:

gnostic9 (3rd June 2016)

23. Link to Post #132
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,087 times in 2,422 posts

Quote Posted by bluekungfoo (here)
    I was following Alex Jones for a good while, but I stopped for a few reasons. First it always sounds to me like he is yelling, and with his gruffy voice I find it hard to distinguish when he is an isn't. Then I find that he tends to give half informational facts, now at the moment I have nothing to back this claim up, I am just recalling why I stopped listening to alex jones. Does anyone here have problems with the way Alex Jones presents information on his show ?

I appreciate that A.J brought out the concept of the False Flag, I never heard of it until he mentioned it, and not long after I remember seeing a reporter on live TV using that term in a question in regards to some major event that I can not recall, An I think there is something worth considering to False Flag news/ events.

On topic, as to Google and Facebook, I do believe that those two sites are heavily censored; and obviously monitored http://www.cbsnews.com/news/marines-...sparks-debate/

just another simple reference material, but people should be smart to the fact that anything one posts on facebook, and their privacy settings are not scrutinized to being set to where only friends can view, ya lose any rights to privacy if one is too lazy to change ones settings, and what can not be set to private, then has to be taken into consideration of the ramifications posting ones opinions may have.

Which guess what, all this garbage with google and facebook, all these companies are doing in the long run is forcing people like myself to go underground to where, good websites like this one, to find better sources of information with out a ton of spam or ads an misinformation and heavy handed censorship. I am just thankful that there is not a law yet that mandates if we are on the internet we must use google , or facebook... time will tell though.
    I rarely listen to AJ anymore. I stopped listening to him on a regular basis 5 or 6 years ago. I stop by once in a blue moon to read the headlines on his website but I have not listened to him. I did not stop because of his message(s) or how he presented them, voice and all. I stopped because I felt I had attained from him all he had to offer me. I credit him for helping me to begin to look at the world through different lenses. I also credit G. Edward Griffin, Edwin Vieira and Jeff Rense, as well as Bill Ryan, to name but a few. (I also credit myself. I think it's OK to do that.)

I would not tell someone not to listen to AJ or his guests. I would tell them to use their head and take things with a grain of salt. (But that's true as a general proposition.). Separate the wheat from the chaff and strive to know the difference.

This is off topic, but please indulge me. Today I wrote a post on another thread on the
    subject of unusual experiences. (AJ and others have certainly introduced us to unusual experiences.) As I was driving home after work it occurred to me that I had omitted the most unusual experience of them all. One that I dare say is shared by all of us to one degree or another. I speak of September 11, 2001 and all that has and will follow in its wake. That is truly an event that has spawned fear and much carnage and garnered more power and control. But by whom or what?

In the unusual experience thread I speak of three experiences I had of what the mainstream would call Sleep Paralysis. I was paralyzed for a period of time as I awoke but I also experienced the fearful sensation of someone or something standing behind me--which I was unable to, as well as fearful to, turn and see.

I see a parallel to 9/11. I feel paralyzed by 9/11. I will go so far as to say good, sincere people everywhere feel paralyzed by 9/11 and its wake. I don't know eaxactly who is standing behind this (but I have a good list of suspects) and assessing the pros and cons and the probable outcomes. Much like I did not know who, what, and more so if anyone or anything, was standing behind me as I awoke from my "sleep paralysis."

Who or what is behind cataclysmic and paradigm shifting events like 9/11? What do we do to awake and not feel paralyzed anymore and begin the process of ending the insanity?

As I write this I am reminded of a poem I read somewhere. I would like to give attribution but I can't. I believe it goes like this: "Last night I saw upon the stair a little man who was not there. He was not there again today. Oh how I wish he'd go away."

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Satori For This Post:

Arcturian108 (2nd June 2016), bluekungfoo (3rd June 2016), BMJ (1st January 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2017), gnostic9 (3rd June 2016)

25. Link to Post #133
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,200 times in 1,393 posts

The following is from Ernie’s thread on the Alex Jones interview With Matt Drudge last September. It isn’t going to be a long post, simply why did neither of them, with their massive combined reach, cover the Israel’s Influence: Good or Bad for America conference?
    the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd June 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st January 2017)

27. Link to Post #134
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

i love alex on an entertainment level but i think hes most likely a cia asset. he rants and raves about the military industrial complex yet globalism and one world government is the epitome of evil. the biggest threat to the military industrial complexs existence is a one world government so which is it? and also like the people said before me he definitely steers clear of israel which is odd considering how close below the surface all of that stuff is yet he tends to ignore it wholesale

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 11one For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st January 2017)

29. Link to Post #135
    Thanks

Alex has exposed himself again with his recent response to the UN Security Council's vote on the illegal Israeli settlements.

Ryan Dawson breaks down the spiel:

the greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated --- Gandhi

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Star Tsar (29th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Still think Alex is legit’? Ryan again highlights how Jones twists practically everything on the subject of the Middle East (and more), from turning the infamous 9/11 dancing Israelis into dancing Muslims!!!??? .......to get this, blaming China!!!??? for the destruction of Syria and the consequent influx of Muslims into Europe. No mention of the Oded Yinon plan (1982), no mention of the Perle's Clean Break Strategy (1996) and no mention of The Safari Club, the awareness of which makes the situation in the Middle East very clear indeed.

Last edited by Akasha; 8th January 2017 at 19:09.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Satori (8th January 2017)

33. Link to Post #137
    Thanks

Well, the silence is deafening.....

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

Satori (8th January 2017)

35. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

BREAKING!! 2 YOUTUBE STRIKES AGAINST (INFOWARS)
    YOUTUBE REMOVING CHANNEL - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Another spoon-fed mouthpiece parrot; cleverly disguised disinformation agent; shill.
    IMO, no great loss.
    Ask him about Zionism and watch him clam up and quickly change the topic.
    He is so deeply entrenched with TPTB, it's as though LasVegas style spotlights are spinning over his head LOL!
    If had anything of any value to speak about the past 10 years I've known of him, they wouldn't have let him live this long.
    Think about it...

36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

toppy (24th February 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

37. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

Quote Another spoon-fed mouthpiece parrot; cleverly disguised disinformation
    agent; shill. IMO, no great loss.
    That's your opinion ....

I disagree and though Alex can be annoying at times his team and related
    journalists , presenters and guests have played a big part in the alt media imo.....
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 24th February 2018 at 16:47.

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018)

39. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

That's your opinion ....I disagree and though Alex can be annoying at times his
    team and related journalists , presenters and guests have played a big part in
    the alt media imo.....
    there's tons of evidence available supporting the theory (fact?) that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent.
    seek and ye shall find...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast