+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

Quote Posted by iamnoone (here)
    Awakening is not and never will be an intellectual process. Ever.
    Not true. The basis of raja yoga is turning the intellect in on itself as a means to transcend the intellect. That isn’t, however, what I was referring to. While it’s true that investigations into the secular will not lead directly to spiritual truth, the process of making those investigations can (and in my case has) strengthened the abilities and sharpened the tools needed to recognize and assimilate spiritual truth.

In short, investigating “conspiracy theories” is the work that currently feels right for me, the curriculum of my current incarnation, if you will. There’s no immediately obvious link between that work and spiritual progress, but the two (for me) have been intimately connected. It’s similar to the scenario in the original “Karate Kid” movie where painting a fence and sanding a floor seemingly have no relation to learning self-defense. The purpose of the exercise later becomes evident, however, when the student’s body reacts intuitively to the teacher’s attacks.

Any 'intimate ties' are of your own making and likely false and truth movement is likely to impede a persons spiritual progress rather than progress it. Awakening requires the letting go of judgment, labels and predictions.
    Doesn’t the first statement seem a tad judgmental and predictive, coming from someone who claims to be awakened and says that awakening is dependent upon letting go of judgement and predictions?

There's actually no such thing as 'raising your vibration'. I used your words back to you because I understood what you were trying to say but it doesn't actually exist in the way that the internet would describe. We don't raise our vibrations, when we overcome our ego we naturally develop more awareness of our energetic state and allow more energy into our systems.
    What you’re referring to is an amplitude modulation. What I’m referring to is more akin to a frequency modulation. We take in, transmute and transmit energies, which range from (what is generally called low to high, but complete separation to complete union seems to me a more accurate description).

Feeling good about being a nice person does not equal raising your vibration.
    Yep.

As I said above, raising your vibration doesn't actually exist, it's just an idea on the internet.
    Depends what you mean by the term.

Most people who talk about chakras and energy and kundalini have no idea what they're talking about. They're just regurgitating the same misinformation put out by charlatan gurus who realised that all they had to do to amass a fortune and popularity evermore was to walk around all peace and love and throw around some wise sayings every now and then.
    Yep.

Actually, it's not nit picking at all, it's a really really important distinction. The energy moves first, as in creates an emotion or desire or idea, and then we act. The whole point of the awakening process is to be free of our know it all ego. Intending to act with compassion, however well intentioned, is just more ego.
    Further, it's not the acting with compassion that allows more energy into our systems, it's responding to the directions of the solar plexus and taking action accordingly.
    99% agree and the remaining 1% can probably be attributed to semantics rather than differing views.

Noooooooooooooooooooooo. Experiencing it fully and expressing it in its raw form is EXACTLY WHAT YOU SHOULD BE DOING. Your anger isn't just a tremendous source of energy it IS your energy. It is you. You are fire chi. The whole damn universe is fire chi (not fricking love and compassion). It is lust and anger. Why do you think the church has worked so hard to condition us against those two feelings? Because they are your doorway to the divine. They power the whole shebang. No lust and no anger, no whole and healthy human being who can challenge tyranny.
    You don't have to direct your anger towards anyone, but you do need to direct it.
    Fire-bender, eh? Thought so. All I’m going to say on the subject is that the path of power does not negate the validity of the path of knowledge, although it may seem so to someone who has been seduced by it. Also, this is most definitely not a discussion I feel we should be having in an open public forum. Secret societies tended to guard such knowledge primarily because its irresponsible use is bloody dangerous.

2. Link to Post #82
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

LLlllllooooottttttsssss of absolute statements being made here.

what's your secret to achieving such conviction? The more I find out the less I'm willing to say I know... I definitely wouldn't make absolute statements about (seemingly) nebulous spiritual matters.

Kinda hard to allow new information in when you already "know" something.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

3(C)+me (7th March 2016), Calz (4th March 2016), Curiosity (5th March 2016), East Sun (4th March 2016), Sierra (7th March 2016), swoods_blue (7th March 2016), ulli (6th March 2016)

4. Link to Post #83
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Gotta love Alex, to quote him ' what are YOU doing to wake people up'? the haters never offer anything, never tell us who we should pay attention to, only who not to. I find them insulting to my intelligence.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Calz (4th March 2016), Curiosity (5th March 2016), TargeT (4th March 2016)

6. Link to Post #84
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Not true. The basis of raja yoga is turning the intellect in on itself as a means to transcend the intellect. That isn’t, however, what I was referring to. While it’s true that investigations into the secular will not lead directly to spiritual truth, the process of making those investigations can (and in my case has) strengthened the abilities and sharpened the tools needed to recognize and assimilate spiritual truth.

In short, investigating “conspiracy theories” is the work that currently feels right for me, the curriculum of my current incarnation, if you will. There’s no immediately obvious link between that work and spiritual progress, but the two (for me) have been intimately connected. It’s similar to the scenario in the original “Karate Kid” movie where painting a fence and sanding a floor seemingly have no relation to learning self-defense. The purpose of the exercise later becomes evident, however, when the student’s body reacts intuitively to the teacher’s attacks.
    Except that in the "Karate Kid" he was being taught EXPERIENTIALLY which is exactly how it should be. He wasn't shown a bunch of stuff on the internet and told this is 'truth'. Looking into other people's conspiracies isn't a life purpose. The universe is practical. Life purposes are also practical. Going to work for a company and finding out their hurtful and harmful practices is a life purpose, watching videos on youtube not so much.

Also. conspiracy theories, even if they're true, actually don't matter. This world is already hurtful and harmful enough and most people aren't even talking about that. We have more than enough substantiated information to bring the system down. Except we don't. Why? Because we are all at cross purposes. DIVIDE AND CONQUER. The only way to change the world is to coordinate. No coordination = no change. The truth movement was designed to work against us. You've just exchanged one god (or system or controller) for another.

As for recognising and assimilating spiritual truth. THERE ISN'T ANY. AT least, not in the sense that you would consider. The only spiritual truth that exists is this is how energy works, this is how the chakras work, this is how the universe works. All of this information is practical not esoteric and there is far far less of it than you would imagine.

Quote Doesn’t the first statement seem a tad judgmental and predictive, coming from someone who claims to be awakened and says that awakening is dependent upon letting go of judgement and predictions?
    No. "Intimate ties" is purely an intellectual idea, intellectual ideas don't actually exist, they will impede spiritual growth. I shouldn't have said 'likely false', I should have said 'false'. The truth movement will impede spiritual progress because it is fear based and exists at the level of idea and is predicated on judgment and prediction. All of these things will impede spiritual growth.

I DIDN'T CLAIM TO BE AWAKENED.....

Quote What you’re referring to is an amplitude modulation. What I’m referring to is more akin to a frequency modulation. We take in, transmute and transmit energies, which range from (what is generally called low to high, but complete separation to complete union seems to me a more accurate description).
    Amplitude modulation? Frequency modulation? Is this Stargate? There is only energy. Ever. I don't use buzz words because they don't make any sense except what the person using them applies to them. Yes, we take in, transmute and transmit energy but if you're using these words in the same way the internet does, then no. You'll have to explain what you mean by these concepts practically for me to understand. What you're written here seems to be exactly what I wrote except that you're saying it's something else.

Hang on, I think I'm getting your intent. And NO. No such thing as frequency. There is no ranking for energy. Whoever came up with this idea has NO understanding of how energy and the chakras work. Your energy can be flowing better or it can be flowing stronger but the quality of the energy isn't any different you're just more open today.

Quote Depends what you mean by the term.
    I think I've addressed this above.

Quote 99% agree and the remaining 1% can probably be attributed to semantics rather than differing views.
    Maybe.

Quote Fire-bender, eh? Thought so. All I’m going to say on the subject is that the path of power does not negate the validity of the path of knowledge, although it may seem so to someone who has been seduced by it. Also, this is most definitely not a discussion I feel we should be having in an open public forum. Secret societies tended to guard such knowledge primarily because its irresponsible use is bloody dangerous.
    You know nothing Jon Snow. I blame the Americans.

I have no idea what you mean by any of those things but whatever you're thinking is wrong. That you would even bring this up confirms absolutely you don't know what you're talking about. There is no either/or here, there is only how it is. People don't sit there debating about how the cardio vascular system works and if you're not a doctor you don't sit there trying to debate which way the blood flows or which ventricle is the best. The system works how it works. Anyone suggesting otherwise is lying to you. And yes, there are lots and lots of liars. It's almost like there's a conspiracy to hide the truth.

There is NO intellectual path. Do you know who made that up? Intellectuals. They're wank**s like that. The smart people wanted to prove that they are the best people. All the intellectual path will ever do is engage the ego. When you're trying to learn how to ride a bike, you don't read a book about it, you get out there and get on the bike and just do it. We live in a sensual, experiential universe, yet here we all are sitting in virtual reality thinking we can become enlightened by proxy. Nope. Enlightenment isn't an idea, it's an experience, it's something you are, something you do, not something you think.

The easiest people to wake up are those in pain, they have a vested interest, they want to get to better. This is why the universe generally teaches through pain. It will try to break you open. The hardest people to wake up are the intellectuals (or anyone who thinks themself to be so). It's hard because they think they already know best and they think that their knowledge and understanding with save them. Awakening means letting it all go. Every idea you ever had about anything. We need to let it go and feel instead.

The truth movement is so dangerous because it makes you think you know something special or fancy that no one else knows. It doesn't wake you up, it blinds you.

I found the stab about being seduced by the path of power particularly hurtful. You don't know me. You don't know my life. There is no path to power. There are no secret magical powers. Base chi, fire chi, kundalini, they are all the same thing, and everyone has them. EVERYONE. If you didn't, you would be dead. It's kinda like blood. It is the literal life force of a human being. It is the energy of everything. Some people are born with naturally strong base chi. You would probably know them as the homeless. Or a suicide. Or the institutionalised. The world is not kind to them and they have suffered for it. People with naturally strong base chi tend to be sexually abused and raped as well as being physically and emotionally abused. Why? Because they have what everyone else wants.

None of this is secret. Where attention goes energy flows. In a normal relationship, this will be a two way, generally equal process. In an abusive relationship, all of the attention flows one way. And a person who is scared and in pain will shut down their base chakra thinking their high chi is the reason they got into trouble and thereby disabling their energetic defenses leaving them vulnerable to outright energy stealing. As I said, none of this is a secret, it's all happening, our entire world is based on these principles. This is how the very few take what they want and the rest of us fight over what is left. Any one who is c**t enough to want to do this is already doing it, trust me.

Base chi basically does 3 things and they're not that fancy but they are entirely necessary. Base chi powers everything. It is your energy. The more energy you have the more vibrant and creative you will be and the better you will feel about yourself. Your base chi is actually what we tend to call self esteem or confidence. The more confident you are, the bigger base chakra you will have. Confidence is basically the difference between every single successful person and everyone else. It's not magic exactly but life is a whole lot easier. You have more inspired ideas and you have the confidence and the energy to follow them through. Your base chi powers your energetic defense system. It keeps other people out and pulls back your energy if someone with evil intentions tries to take it from you. This is not to be confused with the normal and natural everyday exchange of energy. Most importantly, base chi heals, energetically as well as physically and it also serves to wake other people up. This is why the powers that be have fought so hard to keep this information from you. For a bunch of truthers you guys really do seem to fall for a hell of lot of BS.

Remember: where attention goes, energy flows.... Who's getting your attention???

7. Link to Post #85
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    Gotta love Alex, to quote him ' what are YOU doing to wake people up'? the haters never offer anything, never tell us who we should pay attention to, only who not to. I find them insulting to my intelligence.
    I would have thought being told who to pay attention to would be insulting to your intelligence.

8. Link to Post #86
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    LLlllllooooottttttsssss of absolute statements being made here.

what's your secret to achieving such conviction? The more I find out the less I'm willing to say I know... I definitely wouldn't make absolute statements about (seemingly) nebulous spiritual matters.

Kinda hard to allow new information in when you already "know" something.
    Spiritual matters aren't nebulous, they're absolute. They appear nebulous because people (often, but not always American) like to be rich and famous. These people haven't awoken themselves and so simply regurgitate the teachings of other genuine teachers. Since these teachings are all the same, the fake guru requires some kind of point of differentiation to attract attention and starts to create their own concepts. Then someone else comes along, who hasn't actually woken up either and they start regurgitating the fake gurus teachings, but these aren't enough to differentiate them and so they start to create their own concepts and so on and so on.

I don't know much TargeT but I know what I know and one of the most important things I know is that there isn't actually all that much to know. Truth is absolute and there isn't much which is absolute so there isn't actually much truth.

9. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

I don’t know if attempting to discuss this any further is really going to do any good. It seems that you see your truth as “THE TRUTH” and consequently anyone having a different perspective is, by default, wrong. From my perspective, if you view anger/lust/fire chi as the only primal forces at work in the universe to the exclusion of love and compassion, then you’re only seeing half the picture.

Yeah, absolute truth exists and is not open to interpretation. The trouble is, it only exists as such when directly experienced in its entirety, and that’s just not a trick that the egoic mind can pull off. To the extent that ego remains our view of “THE TRUTH” is limited and distorted by it. Since we cannot maintain existence on the physical plane without ego, and since you and I are both still here, I’d suggest that both of us are expressing “our relative truth” not “THE TRUTH”.

Going to work for a company and finding out their hurtful and harmful practices is a life purpose, watching videos on youtube not so much.
    And what of someone who works for a company, finds out their hurtful and harmful practices and posts a video about that on youtube? And what of the viewers who decide not to work for that company or buy its products because of the information presented in that video?

From my perspective, the best any of us can do is follow our heart and then trust that the universe will present us with the lessons we need. For me, part of that has been seeking out and sharing information about how the world really works. Have I devoted too much time to that endeavor to the exclusion of other matters? Yeah, probably. Do I now know enough about the subject to move on in other ways? Most definitely. So what’s stopping me? Well, lack of a viable game plan mostly.

Taking on the system single-handedly is relatively pointless. Or rather, we could accomplish infinitely more working together than we can working separately. As you said, “we need to coordinate”. Trouble is, in order to coordinate we have to agree on both goals and methods. I’ve made at least six serious attempts at getting something along those lines off the ground, and failed miserably each time. So, I hang out here and a few other places that I reckon are good fishing spots, and I’m waiting for another opportunity to present itself. If you have a viable plan for getting us out of the collective mess we’re in, as they say- I’m all ears.

The truth movement was designed to work against us.
    Well, efforts are definitely being made to control it toward that end, but designed from its onset to serve that purpose? I hardly think so. Also, yes, we now have more than enough substantiated information to bring the system down, but that didn’t just magically appear. Thousands of people worked their asses off, many risked and more than a few lost their lives to bring that information to light. Your statement not only fails to give any recognition to those sacrifices, it flat out dismisses them as less than useless. I respectfully disagree.

As for recognizing and assimilating spiritual truth. THERE ISN'T ANY. AT least, not in the sense that you would consider. The only spiritual truth that exists is this is how energy works, this is how the chakras work, this is how the universe works. All of this information is practical not esoteric and there is far far less of it than you would imagine.
    Okay, well since we’ve already established that I (and probably everyone else on this forum) have no understanding of “THE TRUTH” (from your perspective), please – by all means- enlighten me/us. What is the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything?

You claimed that the information you were presenting is based on absolute truth, not relative truth. Absloute truth is only accessible when one is awakened, so I hope you’ll excuse my confusion.

Yes, we take in, transmute and transmit energy but if you're using these words in the same way the internet does, then no. You'll have to explain what you mean by these concepts practically for me to understand.
    Since you’ve already concluded that
    That you would even bring this up confirms absolutely you don't know what you're talking about.
    , what would be the point of me explaining further?

No such thing as frequency. There is no ranking for energy. Whoever came up with this idea has NO understanding of how energy and the chakras work. Your energy can be flowing better or it can be flowing stronger but the quality of the energy isn't any different you're just more open today.
    Yeah, energy is energy, but using it to run a washing machine has a very different effect from using it to run an air conditioner. Likewise, moving energy into the first chakras has very different effects from moving it into the fourth chakra. (Honestly, I don’t see the point of my trying to clarify myself any further than that on this point. If anything I say doesn’t correlate perfectly with your experience, you’ll just dismiss it as wrong. As a friend used to put it, “There are none so blind as those who disagree.”)

The truth movement is so dangerous because it makes you think you know something special or fancy that no one else knows. It doesn't wake you up, it blinds you.
    That is a potential pitfall, yes. The most spiritually evolved culture on the planet that I’m aware of, however, was Tibet- and that didn’t save them from the Chinese, anymore than being more spiritually evolved than the Europeans saved the American Indians. So, if we value having even the possibility of following spiritual paths, the plans to institute a totalitarian New World Order must be stopped. That can only happen if a sufficient number of people are sufficiently motivated to stop it. That, in turn, can only happen if a sufficient number of people become aware that such plans even exist. So, risky or not, being involved in the truth movement is the best shot we’ve got at getting out of this mess, as far as I can see.

I found the stab about being seduced by the path of power particularly hurtful.
    That was not my intention, and I’m sorry that the comment had that effect.

You don't know me. You don't know my life.
    No, I do not, but the reverse is also true.

There is no path to power.
    Oh really? I’ve met a few people whom I believe could convince you otherwise.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Curiosity (5th March 2016), drneglector (8th March 2016), ulli (6th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #88
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    I’ve made at least six serious attempts at getting something along those lines off the ground, and failed miserably each time. So, I hang out here and a few other places that I reckon are good fishing spots, and I’m waiting for another opportunity to present itself. If you have a viable plan for getting us out of the collective mess we’re in, as they say- I’m all ears.
    This is what's valuable in truth movements. It brings people together that care enough to at least attempt to bring on change. Sharing information on forums and social media is a great way to do this.
    Contrary to iamnoone's beliefs and truths, bringing to light 'facts and realities' of criminal conspirators and their actions, brings people together. This forms groups of people in a position that can set in action processes that bring change, and find solutions to the problems. You cant' fix something if you don't know it exists. So never give up

Unfortunately we run into brick walls, deniers, even family members that think you are nuts, people that simply fear the very idea so they choose to put their head in the sand. Then there is the worst problem: DISINFO AGENTS, and people the will stop at nothing to turn you against the 'truth movement'.

Well, efforts are definitely being made to control it toward that end,
    This is obvious in the totality of the OPs posts, this IS the glaring message iamoone projects throughout the entire thread.

12. Link to Post #89
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I don’t know if attempting to discuss this any further is really going to do any good. It seems that you see your truth as “THE TRUTH” and consequently anyone having a different perspective is, by default, wrong. From my perspective, if you view anger/lust/fire chi as the only primal forces at work in the universe to the exclusion of love and compassion, then you’re only seeing half the picture.
    I didn't say that. I said that fire chi is the energy that powers our energetic systems and the universe. Love, on the other hand, is a state of being, it isn't an energy at all.

Why are you dissing lust and anger so much? I thought truthers were supposed to be anti-establishment??? Anger does not equal aggression. Lust does not equal promiscuity. They exist in pure forms.

Quote Yeah, absolute truth exists and is not open to interpretation. The trouble is, it only exists as such when directly experienced in its entirety, and that’s just not a trick that the egoic mind can pull off. To the extent that ego remains our view of “THE TRUTH” is limited and distorted by it. Since we cannot maintain existence on the physical plane without ego, and since you and I are both still here, I’d suggest that both of us are expressing “our relative truth” not “THE TRUTH”.
    We can maintain existence on the physical plane without being controlled by our egos. It's just that human beings have a million interpretations as to what the ego is so most people don't realise that detaching from the ego is a relatively simple process.

The ego is a construct. An unfortunate fault of the imagination or the subjective reasoning process. As human beings are able to 'imagine' and then 'create' we come to believe that all of our imaginings are tangible creations, we think they're real. Thus, every idea that we've heard or had about ourself, others and the world itself etc, we think is real and we use it to create our identity or sense of self. An ego self. This ego self is the sum of our conditioning except it's not actually us. It relies on constant validation and reassurance to reinforce its ideas about itself and it is constantly modifying its programming in accordance with our experiences and the ‘feedback’ we’ve received from the outer world.

Overcoming the ego self is a simple two step process. We need to let go of all of our beliefs, opinions, viewpoints, perspectives and perceptions and we do that by actively ignoring any judgments, labels and predictions we might think. We also need to overcome our addiction to validation and reassurance, to stop doing those things that support our distorted views.

This process is simple but it isn't easy. In fact, it's one of the most painful and frustrating things you will ever do. It is akin to rewiring your brain and can lead to dark night of the soul like events. It can be helpful to recruit others into the process to keep watch for judgments, predictions and labels.

Quote And what of someone who works for a company, finds out their hurtful and harmful practices and posts a video about that on youtube? And what of the viewers who decide not to work for that company or buy its products because of the information presented in that video?
    I would call that activism. Truthers aren't activists. They take activists information and then use it to make doomsday predictions. Not the same thing. I should have clarified my definition of a 'truther' from the start. I didn't make that clear. My apologies.

Quote From my perspective, the best any of us can do is follow our heart and then trust that the universe will present us with the lessons we need. For me, part of that has been seeking out and sharing information about how the world really works. Have I devoted too much time to that endeavor to the exclusion of other matters? Yeah, probably. Do I now know enough about the subject to move on in other ways? Most definitely. So what’s stopping me? Well, lack of a viable game plan mostly.

Taking on the system single-handedly is relatively pointless. Or rather, we could accomplish infinitely more working together than we can working separately. As you said, “we need to coordinate”. Trouble is, in order to coordinate we have to agree on both goals and methods. I’ve made at least six serious attempts at getting something along those lines off the ground, and failed miserably each time. So, I hang out here and a few other places that I reckon are good fishing spots, and I’m waiting for another opportunity to present itself. If you have a viable plan for getting us out of the collective mess we’re in, as they say- I’m all ears.
    I hear you. I often say we can bring the whole world down in two easy steps but it relies on everyone's participation. It's hard to get that when so many people are working at cross purposes to each other and the people that have some actual power here aren't saying or doing what needs to be done to actually make a difference, instead their at home making videos on their computers.

I'm not sure if you realise, but we have a fairly tight window here. The internet will be virtually useless in a few years. There will be so much information on there that it will be nearly impossible to find anything or get anything out. It's happening now. I'm doing my PhD atm and I have to wade through 5 to 15 google screens before I can find what I'm looking for. The truth is being buried in bulls**t.

Quote Well, efforts are definitely being made to control it toward that end, but designed from its onset to serve that purpose? I hardly think so. Also, yes, we now have more than enough substantiated information to bring the system down, but that didn’t just magically appear. Thousands of people worked their asses off, many risked and more than a few lost their lives to bring that information to light. Your statement not only fails to give any recognition to those sacrifices, it flat out dismisses them as less than useless. I respectfully disagree.
    Activists did that. I recognise their sacrifices. The truth movement exists to disseminate misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories. That truth exists in the movement is because it works very well in convincing you a lie is also true.

As for recognizing and assimilating spiritual truth. THERE ISN'T ANY. AT least, not in the sense that you would consider. The only spiritual truth that exists is this is how energy works, this is how the chakras work, this is how the universe works. All of this information is practical not esoteric and there is far far less of it than you would imagine.
    Quote Okay, well since we’ve already established that I (and probably everyone else on this forum) have no understanding of “THE TRUTH” (from your perspective), please – by all means- enlighten me/us. What is the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything?
    What I said. Truth is objective. When it comes to spiritual truth, the only objective spiritual truth is how energy works, how chakras work, how the universe works to support the spiritual process. What you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to be and any other questions that may arise from the human condition disappear when you awaken.

I believe the ultimate answer to life, the universe and everything is 42.

Seriously, we really are just the universe knowing itself and what is ultimately powering this whole thing is curiosity.

Quote You claimed that the information you were presenting is based on absolute truth, not relative truth. Absloute truth is only accessible when one is awakened, so I hope you’ll excuse my confusion.
    There's no such thing as relative truth. Ever. That is a trick of the ego (and people who don't actually know anything). My comments about the truth movement are based on objective observation of the movement as a whole. I have been watching it for 20 or so years. And it has failed. Any wins have come from activists like Julian Assange or, dangerously, from nontruth issues like vaccination where we have entire regions in Australia where children are not being vaccinated and babies are now dying.

My comments about the energy system are based on actually having one and being able to feel it and how it works and interacts and so on and then working with thousands of people and feeling their energy systems and how they work and how they interact and so on.

Yes, we take in, transmute and transmit energy but if you're using these words in the same way the internet does, then no. You'll have to explain what you mean by these concepts practically for me to understand.
    Since you’ve already concluded that
    That you would even bring this up confirms absolutely you don't know what you're talking about.
    , what would be the point of me explaining further?
    Energy work isn't up for debate. It is how it is. It works how it works. Why would it be any other way? As above, so below. Everyone's cardiovascular systems work in the same way. Their endocrine systems work in the same way. Their digestive systems work in the same way.

If you work with energy and can actually feel energy you would know this (and so would everyone else who claims to work with energy).

No such thing as frequency. There is no ranking for energy. Whoever came up with this idea has NO understanding of how energy and the chakras work. Your energy can be flowing better or it can be flowing stronger but the quality of the energy isn't any different you're just more open today.
    Quote Yeah, energy is energy, but using it to run a washing machine has a very different effect from using it to run an air conditioner. Likewise, moving energy into the first chakras has very different effects from moving it into the fourth chakra. (Honestly, I don’t see the point of my trying to clarify myself any further than that on this point. If anything I say doesn’t correlate perfectly with your experience, you’ll just dismiss it as wrong. As a friend used to put it, “There are none so blind as those who disagree.”)
    Except that you're also disagreeing. And you're also describing pop culture understandings of how the chakra system works. It doesn't work like that. Energy doesn't move through the chakras and elevate you or itself in any way, it doesn't improve in quality, the chakras aren't a hierarchy, that's a human idea. They just each have a job to do, just like the organs, the heart, the lungs, the liver etc.

For example, the heart chakra does not create energy, it's just where we feel our emotions, there's no such thing as love energy. It's actually the solar plexus which takes all the energies and mixes them up to create feelings and states of beings. This is probably all a bit too complicated to squeeze in a little post here but I'm hoping you get the point.

Also, our energy is always moving through all of the chakras. Sometimes the chakras can be not running as well and so our energy doesn't run as well either but that doesn't mean our energy isn't getting through at all.

Quote That is a potential pitfall, yes. The most spiritually evolved culture on the planet that I’m aware of, however, was Tibet- and that didn’t save them from the Chinese, anymore than being more spiritually evolved than the Europeans saved the American Indians. So, if we value having even the possibility of following spiritual paths, the plans to institute a totalitarian New World Order must be stopped. That can only happen if a sufficient number of people are sufficiently motivated to stop it. That, in turn, can only happen if a sufficient number of people become aware that such plans even exist. So, risky or not, being involved in the truth movement is the best shot we’ve got at getting out of this mess, as far as I can see.
    This whole totalitarian world communist government thing, stepping outside of David Icke's polished performances, can you try to follow the logic here? What does the elite have to gain from this? Further, what do they have to gain from this that they're not already getting? What might be an easier way to control a population? If a totalitarian government came into place, what might be the fallout of that? Have you read any of Noam Chomsky's work?

I found the stab about being seduced by the path of power particularly hurtful.
    Quote That was not my intention, and I’m sorry that the comment had that effect.
    You accused me of being seduced by the path of power. What effect did you think that would have? If it wasn't your intent to hurt, what was your intent? I'm confused.

You don't know me. You don't know my life.
    Quote No, I do not, but the reverse is also true.
    I didn't accuse you of being seduced by the path of power.

There is no path to power.
    Oh really? I’ve met a few people whom I believe could convince you otherwise.
    I doubt it. There might be a path to power within the system (as in world systems) but not when it comes to energy. Base chi does not give you magical super powers (beyond some silly psychic skills), that is not where the elite's power comes from, the elite's power comes from destabilising you so that you can't reach your full potential and they can snatch your potential for themselves.

Do you know what a person with high base chi looks like? Russell Brand. Someone with high base chi will usually present with something akin to (and has probably being diagnosed with) ADHD or bipolar disorder or as a mad and crazy scientist type with Aspergers type symptoms. This will depend on whether they're an extrovert or and introvert.

David Icke's theories were most likely born out of kundalini psychosis.

The only way to stop manic like symptoms is to ground the chi, we can do that by pushing it out to others or sending it into the ground and here is where the magic happens. Remember how base chi is the force of power and creation and healing? When it's put out there, guess what it does? Creates and heals!!! It doesn't matter whether you're feeling it as arrogance or anger or lust or whatever, once it's back in circulation all it will do is heal and create. Isn't that fricking MAGICAL???
    Last edited by iamnoone; 6th March 2016 at 00:55.

13. Link to Post #90
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote This is what's valuable in truth movements. It brings people together that care enough to at least attempt to bring on change. Sharing information on forums and social media is a great way to do this.
    Contrary to iamnoone's beliefs and truths, bringing to light 'facts and realities' of criminal conspirators and their actions, brings people together. This forms groups of people in a position that can set in action processes that bring change, and find solutions to the problems. You cant' fix something if you don't know it exists. So never give up

Unfortunately we run into brick walls, deniers, even family members that think you are nuts, people that simply fear the very idea so they choose to put their head in the sand. Then there is the worst problem: DISINFO AGENTS, and people the will stop at nothing to turn you against the 'truth movement'.
    Activists release actual information that brings to light the actions of criminal conspirators and so on. Truthers make up bulls**t and call it truth. People think you're crazy because truthers believe crazy things. The opposite of a conspiracy theorist or truther is not a 'sheeple', it's a rational human being. You even have a derogatory name from rational human beings, you call them 'disinfo agents', rational, intelligent, usually left wingers who care as much as you do about the state of the world but who have different ideas about what the problems are and how to fix them.

As far as I can see, there is alot of information already out there about the abuses that are constantly taking place on this planet. I am seeking to simplify the list of s**t we need to do so that we can actually start working to effect change, rather than sitting around for evermore discussing it. I'm not trying to discredit you or your movement, i just don't think it's necessary to waste anymore time on this, and in looking around at the world, it doesn't respond well to crazy theories. Crazy theories usually attracts crazy people, whilst the people in this forum are more articulate and measured than most, that doesn't make this true for all of you.

If we want to attract the largest amount of people to the movement then we must moderate the message. It is the only way. And we must be very very sure of what we are putting out there. Some of the ideas that are attracting traction are not the least bit true. The truth movement is just as susceptible to personal agendas as any other system, not owning that is dangerous and has real consequences.

This is why I focus my efforts on actually waking people up, bringing people into their own power and to the actual truth. That would be the most powerful movement this world would ever see. I am thwarted by either self serving fake gurus or the truth movement who seek to monopolise the awakening process to suit their own agendas.

Well, efforts are definitely being made to control it toward that end,
    This is obvious in the totality of the OPs posts, this IS the glaring message iamoone projects throughout the entire thread.[/QUOTE]

Good. The truth movement represents ONE right wing conservative viewpoint of how things are. It doesn't produce any truth of it's own but borrows from the work of others or unearths the odd whistle blower who is remarkably not dead or in gaol or in hiding but is running a website or writing books or going on world tours. It doesn't provide any solutions or suggestions to how the world can be changed beyond small scale system rebellion or suggests that we wait for the aliens or a magical energetic wave that will change everything. It is designed to confound you, to keep you busy and keep you blind while actual, tangible problems are happening like the water crisis in Flint. And the crazier you sound, the less likely you are to garner support.

You don't have to be a truther to recognise and understand that the world is facing serious problems. To be effective you need to find common ground. Unless you deign to work with the masses, we are all f**ked.

14. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

iamnoone, you are injecting the idea that a specific small minority 'category' of people that make up bull@@@@ and are crazy, that dabble into the most far fetched conspiracies are Truthers. You are labeling the 'Truth Movement' in whole, "truthers" to justify your position as an anti truth movement activist on this thread. While some of what you are saying applies to that specific group it couldn't be further from reality for rest of truth movements in their entirety.

What you call "activists" and see them as something other than the 'truth movement' is your perception, your idea, while most of us see activists as the participants that get involved and attend meetings and support truth movements etc.

Also a disinformation agent is exactly what that label implies.

While a DA may be a rational, intelligent human being, to use your own words, he spreads disinformation, he misinforms us, he lies to us, he distorts the truth, and he leads as away from facts and realities.

And yes, I use the label of "Disinformation Agent" in a derogatory manner because misinforming is deliberate and intentional and an Agent is a representative of person/s or corporations hired to spread their agenda.

Your opinion that truth movements don't suggest ways to fix problems also is the farthest thing from reality. As I've mentioned before the very first step to finding solutions to any given problem is exposing the problem itself.

15. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I thought this article would be interesting to a few following this thread, forum members here and fits within the criteria of this thread.

The Exponential Revelation of Truth
    http://wakeup-world.com/2016/03/05/t...tion-of-truth/

16. Link to Post #93
    Thanks

More on the people that claim they have espoused Alex Jones.

In fact this is the author of the first video in the first post of the OP. I already shared info about William Cooper.
    This is about David Duke

"White supremacist David Duke balked at endorsing Donald Trump last year because he believed the Republican presidential candidate was too friendly with "the Jews.
    But now that Trump is the GOP front-runner, Duke has changed his tune."

"David Duke still portrays himself as a white nationalist hero, but the fact is he hasn't done anything political in years," said Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center, a watchdog group that monitors racist groups. "Duke's having a moment in the news now, and he needs this. In the white supremacist world, he's seen as an opportunist, someone who is living off the movement."

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/...-trump-n528141

Excerpt from Wiki
    David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American white nationalist, antisemitic conspiracy theorist, far-right politician, and former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.[6][7]

A former one-term Republican Louisiana State Representative, he was a candidate in the Democratic presidential primaries in 1988 and the Republican presidential primaries in 1992. Duke unsuccessfully ran for the Louisiana State Senate, United States Senate, United States House of Representatives, and Governor of Louisiana. Duke is a felon, having pleaded guilty to defrauding supporters by falsely claiming to have no money and being in danger of losing his home in order to solicit emergency donations; at the time, Duke was financially secure, and used the donations for recreational gambling.[8]

Duke describes himself as a "racial realist," asserting that "all people have a basic human right to preserve their own heritage."[9] Duke also speaks against what he describes as Jewish control of the Federal Reserve Bank, the U.S. federal government and the media. Duke supports the preservation of what he considers to be Western culture and traditionalist Christian family values, Constitutionalism, abolition of the Internal Revenue Service, voluntary racial segregation, anti-Communism and white separatism.[10][11][12] He has been accused of supporting Holocaust denial.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
    Last edited by Curiosity; 6th March 2016 at 04:00.

17. Link to Post #94
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    iamnoone, you are injecting the idea that a specific small minority 'category' of people that make up bull@@@@ and are crazy, that dabble into the most far fetched conspiracies are Truthers. You are labeling the 'Truth Movement' in whole, "truthers" to justify your position as an anti truth movement activist on this thread. While some of what you are saying applies to that specific group it couldn't be further from reality for rest of truth movements in their entirety.

What you call "activists" and see them as something other than the 'truth movement' is your perception, your idea, while most of us see activists as the participants that get involved and attend meetings and support truth movements etc.

Also a disinformation agent is exactly what that label implies.

While a DA may be a rational, intelligent human being, to use your own words, he spreads disinformation, he misinforms us, he lies to us, he distorts the truth, and he leads as away from facts and realities.

And yes, I use the label of "Disinformation Agent" in a derogatory manner because misinforming is deliberate and intentional and an Agent is a representative of person/s or corporations hired to spread their agenda.

Your opinion that truth movements don't suggest ways to fix problems also is the farthest thing from reality. As I've mentioned before the very first step to finding solutions to any given problem is exposing the problem itself.
    Small category??? Every truther I have ever seen has shown themselves to either be crazy or a liar or a deliberate misleader. The problem with truth is that it tends to be found in the shades of grey, not in a polarised position and truthers tend to 'excavate' and emphasise the wrong problems with dangerous consequences.

Let's look at one debate: Big Pharma. Big Pharma is almost universally acknowledged to be 'bad'. I've noticed even activists and hippies jumping on this bandwagon. Big Pharma wants us sick so that we will continue to buy their products and increase their profits. Except:
    - Big pharma doesn't exist outside of the US. Most of the world has universal healthcare and these countries tend to buy their pharmaceuticals from India because they are so much cheaper. Patent rights for pharmaceuticals was a huge issue during the TPP negotiations with Australia refusing to back down from its open patent stance. When healthcare is publicly funded, there is a huge impetus to keep healthcare costs down by reducing the cost of pharmaceuticals and keeping people healthy. Australia spent over $120 billion on healthcare, about $5,500 per person, and most of that went on heart disease, dentristy, sports injuries, other injuries, mental health and then cancer and other diseases.
    - Sick leave costs are huge. I'm not sure about the US but most other Western countries provide paid sick leave. In Australia, which has a relatively low population and relatively low sick leave rates, paid sick leave costs about $28 billion a year, thats over $1000 per person. Translate that to larger populations and you can see that whilst Big Pharma might be gaining something from sickness, everyone else is missing out. Seeing as companies are fairly self interested, do you really think that they would willingly wear that?
    - If we are slaves, isn't it in the controllers best interests to keep us healthy? The healthier we are, the more work we can do for them.
    - If there was a big conspiracy to keep us sick, wouldn't it make more sense to target their victims, to take out those people they considered worth less? Poisoning everyone seems a bit random, you might take out the next Stephen Hawking or something.
    - If we decide to use alternative medicines to treat our conditions who benefits from that? Alternative medicine. Here in Australia about 80% of the population uses alternative medicines. It seems like quite a profitable industry in its own right. The Australian government and private health insurances even cover most alternative health care costs.

I have absolutely seen science make mistakes and drugs being rushed out before they've been thoroughly tested and doing harm but I also know that for every person that was harmed in the taking of that drug many more were saved. I know that anti depressants and anti anxiety medication is over prescribed but try telling that to the person taking them, I've tried and they don't want to hear it. The same applies to antibiotics. Every person with a sniffle goes running to the doctor begging for antibiotics even though there is little demonstration of efficacy for them but that doesn't stop people (and yes it is remiss of Drs to prescribe them when they aren't necessary but some people really are very unreasonable). People absolutely need to be taught to be proactive when it comes to their health, it seems that alot of problems are either diet, habit or age related but here in Australia there is a huge push from government departments to eat right and exercise and stop drinking and smoking and so on and to say otherwise is just silly. And then we have the anti vaxxers whose success is already seeing the death of babies and small children here in Australia (and the US) and yet they remain silent. Where is their accountability?

Yes, I can see that Big Pharma want to make a profit but these issues aren't as clear cut as we imagine. The alternative health care sector has as much to gain from our support as Big Pharma stands to lose, and given how much governments and other big businesses lose to ill health, I'm not sure that there's a conspiracy here, at least not on a massive scale.

Honestly, I think the only disinformation agents are actually your own people. And plenty of people have exposed plenty of problems and very few of them have actually been solved primarily because the challenges we face are systemic in nature. It's the system that's the issue and all of those problems are symptoms, even if we did solve them, it wouldn't do jack, plus, there are so many of them we'll just be running around in circles forevermore.

And that is why spiritual awakening is the only answer. It is the only thing that can bridge the gap between the left and the right. And we start that process by stopping fear.

18. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Big pharma? There's no debate. Truthers won. for example they exposed the fraudulent cancer industry and the fact that doctors and researchers a being murdered. iamnoone I suggest you get informed, join the awakened.

19. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,192 times in 32,903 posts

Every truther I have ever seen has shown themselves to either be crazy or a liar or a deliberate misleader.
    Every one?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Curiosity (6th March 2016), DNA (1st March 2018), drneglector (8th March 2016), Hawkwind (6th March 2016), Jean-Marie (6th March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), PurpleLama (6th March 2016), Sierra (7th March 2016), ulli (6th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

21. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Every truther I have ever seen has shown themselves to either be crazy or a liar or a deliberate misleader.
    Every one?
    I'm sure there is truth even in this statement, provided he includes himself.

P.S. I just became aware that iamnoone is a she.
    So, for what it's worth, here is my correction:
    I'm sure there is truth even in this statement, provided she includes herself.
    Last edited by ulli; 8th March 2016 at 12:33.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Curiosity (6th March 2016), Hawkwind (8th March 2016), Jean-Marie (6th March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), PurpleLama (6th March 2016), Sierra (7th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

23. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

I originally thought that our points of view were slightly different and the differences largely semantic in nature. That clearly is not the case. This is more like a bird and a fish discussing the best way to get from point A to point B.

The truth movement exists to disseminate misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories.
    There are people within the truth movement who act in such a capacity, which was largely the initial point of this particular thread. My own participation within the movement, however, stems from a sincere desire to discern the truth, and I believe the same applies to most people involved with the movement.

What you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to be and any other questions that may arise from the human condition disappear when you awaken.
    There's no such thing as relative truth. Ever.
    Hmm, so either you are claiming to be awakened, in which case the second statement is false and you are a liar. Or you are not claiming to be awakened, in which case the first statement is a supposition, based on knowledge which you do not possess. Or you are implying that you are partially awakened, in which case the third statement is false. Which is it?

Seriously, we really are just the universe knowing itself
    Yes
    My comments about the truth movement are based on objective observation of the movement as a whole.
    There is no such thing as objective observation, and clearly, based on your commentary and conclusions, your observations are not remotely objective in any sense of the word.
    I have been watching it for 20 or so years. And it has failed.
    Given the nature of the battle being waged, it’s hardly suprising that no definitive victory can be claimed by either side. Overall, however, I believe the movement has gained more ground than it’s lost over the last 20 years or so. Whether or not enough momentum has been gained to definitively tip the balance in our favor remains to be seen.
    This whole totalitarian world communist government thing, stepping outside of David Icke's polished performances, can you try to follow the logic here?
    Can you please stop talking down to me and try to discuss this as though I were a reasonably intelligent human being, deserving of at least some modicum of respect?
    What does the elite have to gain from this? Further, what do they have to gain from this that they're not already getting?
    People who crave power tend to become addicted to it and crave more power. What they want is not virtual control over the planet, its resources and people, but absolute and uncontestable control thereof. Essentially, the service to self path leads to complete separation and the attitude expressed by Milton in Paradise Lost, “Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven.”

What might be an easier way to control a population?
    Easier than what? Current efforts include chemical, electro-magnetic and genetic dumbing down of the population. Targeting and elimination of individuals who don’t respond to those techniques. Massive disinformation campaigns. Non-stop psycho/energetic attacks and manipulations. Near universal surveillance and an increasingly robotic police force and military.
    If a totalitarian government came into place, what might be the fallout of that?
    Rather depends upon how it is brought into place. The stated goal is for the populace to love Big Brother.
    Have you read any of Noam Chomsky's work?
    Long, long ago and not much that pertains the the topic at hand. He’s also high on my list of suspected controlled opposition agents.
    You accused me of being seduced by the path of power. What effect did you think that would have? If it wasn't your intent to hurt, what was your intent? I'm confused.
    Well, technically I didn’t accuse you. I made a blanket statement which implied it pertained to you. My overall intent was simply to express the truth as I see it. I honestly had no idea what your reaction would be. If you were indeed on such a path there was a fair chance your reaction might have unpleasant consequences for me, which is why I refrained from any further comment. The fact that you felt hurt by the implication indicates that you aren’t on such a path (at least not knowingly). I’m a bit confused, however, by your stating that you don’t believe such a path exists and yet felt hurt by the implication that you were on it. How can you be offended at being accused of being something which you don’t believe exists?
    No, you told me I know nothing.
    Truthers aren't activists. They take activists information and then use it to make doomsday predictions. Not the same thing. I should have clarified my definition of a 'truther' from the start. I didn't make that clear. My apologies.
    Okay, well your definition of a truther is then very, very different from mine (and I would dare say almost everyone else on this forum). So, let’s cut to the chase. Is Bill Ryan, by your definition, an activist, a truther or some combination thereof?

The two most important geopolitical events of my lifetime were the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11/2001. Those, from my perspective, are also at the center of the truth movement. So, again, let’s cut to the chase. In your view was JFK killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone, and were planes hijacked by a terrorist organization under the control of Osama Bin Laden the sole agents responsible for the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon?
    Last edited by Hawkwind; 6th March 2016 at 15:29.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Curiosity (6th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #99
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Hawkwind;1051405]I originally thought that our points of view were slightly different and the differences largely semantic in nature. That clearly is not the case. This is more like a bird and a fish discussing the best way to get from point A to point B.

The truth movement exists to disseminate misinformation and crazy conspiracy theories.
    Quote There are people within the truth movement who act in such a capacity, which was largely the initial point of this particular thread. My own participation within the movement, however, stems from a sincere desire to discern the truth, and I believe the same applies to most people involved with the movement.
    Except the truth beyond rich people, governments and big business are not necessarily working in your best interests and some clear, objective, verifiable and convincing evidence to support that claim is pretty much all you need to know. The problem with the world isn't that rich people are despots, it's the values we all hold as a collective that lead us to this position in the first place. This is why a spiritual awakening is the only answer. There is a reason why the 1960s happened when it did. It was one of the safest and least frantic times to be alive. Perfect conditions for an awakening. Fear STOPS an awakening. I'm pretty sure even David Icke knows this.

What you're supposed to do, how you're supposed to be and any other questions that may arise from the human condition disappear when you awaken.
    There's no such thing as relative truth. Ever.
    Quote Hmm, so either you are claiming to be awakened, in which case the second statement is false and you are a liar. Or you are not claiming to be awakened, in which case the first statement is a supposition, based on knowledge which you do not possess. Or you are implying that you are partially awakened, in which case the third statement is false. Which is it?
    Awakening is a process, not an end point. I've experienced some setbacks lately. The monkey mind is a tricky bugger. I'm not above thinking bad things about myself or running on empty but these experiences remind me how fallible we all are and how important it is to overcome.

Seriously, we really are just the universe knowing itself
    Yes
    My comments about the truth movement are based on objective observation of the movement as a whole.
    Quote There is no such thing as objective observation, and clearly, based on your commentary and conclusions, your observations are not remotely objective in any sense of the word.
    Objectivity is the purpose of awakening. My observations are completely objective because I have NOTHING invested in this. I'm a left wing anarchist. Ultimately I have the same goals you do. I can just see we are going about this in entirely the wrong way. I can see what the movement as a whole does and I can see the effect the movement has on people and on the awakening process.

I have been watching it for 20 or so years. And it has failed.
    PHP Code:
    Given the nature of the battle being wagedit’s hardly suprising that no definitive victory can be claimed by either sideOverallhoweverI believe the movement has gained more ground than it’s lost over the last 20 years or soWhether or not enough momentum has been gained to definitively tip the balance in our favor remains to be seen
    Absolutely not true and we know this because we have seen great change happen many many times. Just look at the rise of communism and Nazi Germany. Do you know what these movements had in common? Simple messaging.

I don't think the movement has gained actual traction, I think the internet has brought people who already felt the same way together and that some of the ideas that the truth movement espouses such as antiestablishmentarianism holds reasonably wide appeal amongst people who feel disempowered.

This whole totalitarian world communist government thing, stepping outside of David Icke's polished performances, can you try to follow the logic here?
    Quote Can you please stop talking down to me and try to discuss this as though I were a reasonably intelligent human being, deserving of at least some modicum of respect?
    If your find that comment offensive then probably not. I will always appeal to your logic, objectivity and rationality.

What does the elite have to gain from this? Further, what do they have to gain from this that they're not already getting?
    Quote People who crave power tend to become addicted to it and crave more power. What they want is not virtual control over the planet, its resources and people, but absolute and uncontestable control thereof. Essentially, the service to self path leads to complete separation and the attitude expressed by Milton in Paradise Lost, “Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven.”
    They already have control. Did you miss the memo???

What might be an easier way to control a population?
    Quote Easier than what? Current efforts include chemical, electro-magnetic and genetic dumbing down of the population. Targeting and elimination of individuals who don’t respond to those techniques. Massive disinformation campaigns. Non-stop psycho/energetic attacks and manipulations. Near universal surveillance and an increasingly robotic police force and military.
    No it doesn't. Current efforts involve creating a fear based society because that is pretty much all it takes to destablise a human being. Destabilised human beings do not make helpful decisions. The elite is so powerful not because it has to resort to crazy scifi to control us, it's powerful because it doesn't. Have you ever been rejected in a personal relationship or fired from work? Such an experience can be soul destroying and we can often end up acting crazy lala obsessing over our loss. This is a common egoic response. The elite use these kinds of machinations against us. They understand what destabilises us. If you watch people and how they react to things you can too. And if you awaken, you will be free of these machinations and you can learn to defend and protect your space.

In my experience, it is not the elite who are stealing our energy, it is people who want to be strong like the elite. And every person I've ever known with actually high base chi has been virtually destroyed by their life experiences not by the elite but by their fellow human beings. It's not the elite doing it, it's us, the elite just use the fallout to their own ends.

If a totalitarian government came into place, what might be the fallout of that?
    Quote Rather depends upon how it is brought into place. The stated goal is for the populace to love Big Brother.
    Yep, cos that's totally likely amongst the savvy, sophisticated, connected populace we have today. In the Western world, most of the population is middle to upper class. They're smart, they work hard and they have money to pay for s**t. They hold the real balance of power on this planet. If the elite are scared of anyone, it's them, ultimately, they have the numbers. There is noone in the Western world who would stand for a totalitarian communist slave camp. It's never going to happen. And I think the elites would have a hard time convincing anyone to enslave their own. You really have an awful view of humanity. Their obsession with sports and the Kardashians is odd, I'll grant you that, but when the chips are down they come together with a passion and a fervour that is simply heroic and leads to such.

Besides, this whole world is built on supply and demand. If we're all in a dystopian Orwellian nightmare, where's the demand??? There's a reason why the USSRs economy collapsed. We're needed.

Oh. And on Orwellian nightmares, they were created for two reasons: to turn you against communism (is not at all ironic that so is the elite) and to show you what a totalitarian communist slave society would look like so that you will never realise you are already in one.

The easiest way to control people is to use the carrot and the stick. Fear and reward. Scared people are easier to control but unhappy people are likely to revolt.

Have you read any of Noam Chomsky's work?
    Long, long ago and not much that pertains the the topic at hand. He’s also high on my list of suspected controlled opposition agents.

I'm sure he is. He's a left wing communist. What are right wing answer to the issues that are confronting our world? You don't seem to have one beyond avoiding our current trajectory. you do realise that being a rightwinger really only serves you if your in the elite right? Individualist policies only serve rich people. Rich people created conservative ideology to entice poor people to support their agendas and to divide them ideologically so that they would never have the wherewithal to collectively agitate. They made you so terrified of the collective that you think socialism and communism are evil plans to enslave you. Except, communism has never actually been applied on this planet (except for maybe Cuba but we're not really sure because we've only recently been allowed there to find out). What has been applied is virtual slavery which is called communism by the West. There are billionaires in China. Billionaires. Can't have billionaires in a communist society.

Quote Well, technically I didn’t accuse you. I made a blanket statement which implied it pertained to you. My overall intent was simply to express the truth as I see it. I honestly had no idea what your reaction would be. If you were indeed on such a path there was a fair chance your reaction might have unpleasant consequences for me, which is why I refrained from any further comment. The fact that you felt hurt by the implication indicates that you aren’t on such a path (at least not knowingly). I’m a bit confused, however, by your stating that you don’t believe such a path exists and yet felt hurt by the implication that you were on it. How can you be offended at being accused of being something which you don’t believe exists?
    I watch movies and tv. I know what the dark path is. If anyone is telling you there is a dark path, they are lying to you or very wishful thinkers. Energy can't do what most people think it can. Our universe is creative and the world is full of possibility or potential and we are all swimming around in a virtual cosmic soup. These possibilities or potentials generally line up with people. The universe doesn't entirely care who goes with what unless something is absolutely fated. If something is truly fated, it cannot be stopped, in anyway, it can be delayed, but that's all. The possibilities that are left generally match up to a person's energy signature so the possibility of being brain surgeon isn't going to end up with someone who's sole interest is football. People can be destabilised to the extent that they miss out on their opportunities and those opportunities go begging.

It is also true that humans can steal other people's energy, vampires exist, but this requires a personal connection. There's no ritual, blood, sexual or otherwise that you can do because YOU DON'T NEED TO and no ritual is ever going to do it for you. You have to know exactly who you're taking the energy from and attacks absolutely do happen. I do get slightly paranoid about this myself but we needn't because protecting ourselves is fairly easy except it requires powerful base chi and if you're teaching everyone that the path to power is bad then no one is going to have enough juice to keep themselves safe. And BTW, I have no idea why vampires exist, there are far far easier ways to build chi then stealing it. (I've just realise that if the elite didn't know what they were doing then I suppose they might think a sex ritual would work to build their own personal chi but if they thought that then it probably wouldn't actually work because there's more to the process than having sex).

As I said before, high chi makes you super confident, kinda like a stockbroker on cocaine, but also like a stockbroker on cocaine, you're vulnerable to risky thinking and actions. Super high base chi gives you Russell Brand. Super super high base chi gives you a crazy homeless person. Balance is key.

Quote No, you told me I know nothing.
    Jon Snow....

Truthers aren't activists. They take activists information and then use it to make doomsday predictions. Not the same thing. I should have clarified my definition of a 'truther' from the start. I didn't make that clear. My apologies.
    Quote Okay, well your definition of a truther is then very, very different from mine (and I would dare say almost everyone else on this forum). So, let’s cut to the chase. Is Bill Ryan, by your definition, an activist, a truther or some combination thereof?
    I don't know Bill Ryan. Never looked at his work. This forum called itself a forum for awakening. I believed it.

Quote The two most important geopolitical events of my lifetime were the JFK assassination and the events of 9/11/2001. Those, from my perspective, are also at the center of the truth movement. So, again, let’s cut to the chase. In your view was JFK killed by Lee Harvey Oswald acting alone, and were planes hijacked by a terrorist organization under the control of Osama Bin Laden the sole agents responsible for the attacks on the World Trade Center and Pentagon?
    I'm a left wing anarchist. I completely believe that these things could have happened but I don't think either of them did. JFK was not the person you thought he was. In the 1960s, society was extremely conservative, there would have been far easier and less risky ways to bring him down. The same applies to 9/11. I think the US government just took advantage of a situation which dropped nicely into their laps. Discovering a grand plot against US citizens would have been all the ammunition they needed to take action if they wanted to. They didn't need it to actually go ahead. This event certainly led us down the path we are on today so I am quite respectful of others views to the contrary.

Ultimately though, it doesn't actually matter. That we think such things could happen, tells me something is seriously wrong with the systems we have in place. I have not and will not ever disagree that things need to change, I just don't think that the right wing led truth movement is the avenue by which to do that. Your 'wins' so far have been as damning as anything the government or big business could do and people are dying because of it. This is when I become involved, when babies are dying of whooping cough or idiots from cancer because truthers have convinced them that meds are evil....
    Last edited by iamnoone; 6th March 2016 at 22:46.

26. Link to Post #100
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Sierra passed in April 2021.
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,462 times in 5,424 posts

Quote Objectivity is the purpose of awakening. My observations are completely objective because I have NOTHING invested in this.
    Really? Hehehe, lol.

Actually, you sound as if you have a great deal of emotion invested in your particular POV.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Calz (7th March 2016), Curiosity (7th March 2016), drneglector (8th March 2016), ThePythonicCow (7th March 2016), ulli (7th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 5 10 LastLast