+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 times in 364 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

This topic has been covered before, although the last discussion of it got rather abruptly shut down by the mods. I personally believe that AJ is a controlled opposition agent, but I canít prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone. As to the question of why the powers that be would place someone in the role of exposing things they would rather remain hidden, one of their most common tactics is to control both sides of a conflict and thereby control the resolution of the conflict. It makes perfect sense.

Yes, AJ has played a large part in waking a lot of people up, but his vitriolic, over the top outbursts also play a large role in keeping a lot of others asleep. From personal experience, the louder and more emotional I am about trying to tell the uninitiated about whatís really going on in the world, the fewer of them are willing to listen. Iím fairly sure the powers that be are well aware of that fact as well. So, again, it would make perfect sense to employ someone with a bullhorn to rant about subjects they donít want people to give attention to.

Yes, most of the information presented by AJ in particular and Infowars in general is true, but then so is most of the information presented by Rush Limbaugh and Fox News. In order to maintain any credibility, most of the information presented has to be true. By omitting critical information and focusing attention away from critical issues, however, discussions can be steered as desired.

All in all, Iíd say itís important to recognize the fact that at least some people within the alternative media community are shills. So, donít get hooked on taking information presented by any source as unquestionably true. At the same time, discounting the verifiability of every source would leave us lost and directionless. Nobody on this plane of existence is privy to the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. So, examine as many of the puzzle pieces as you can from as many perspectives as you have available and take your best shot at putting them together. As new information becomes available your view of the truth will change, and thatís okay.
    Last edited by Hawkwind; 1st March 2016 at 12:07.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2016), Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Basho (2nd March 2016), Bill Ryan (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (1st March 2016), enfoldedblue (1st March 2016), genevieve (1st March 2016), GrnEggsNHam (1st March 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), lucidity (1st March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), shijo (1st March 2016), Verdilac (3rd March 2016), Wind (24th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 269,973 times in 19,931 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)

This topic has been covered before, although the last discussion of it got rather abruptly shut down by the mods.
    True. But the only reason we close a thread is if the discussion becomes uncivil, unuseful or unintelligent. So far, so good on this one. The shared purpose is for all of us (including 10-15x as many guests as members visiting every day) to become better informed and more aware.

To find the previous threads on this, go to Advanced Search (top right of any page, or click here), and enter "Alex Jones" in inverted commas. Use these settings:

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), Hawkwind (1st March 2016), Kryztian (2nd March 2016), RunningDeer (1st March 2016), Verdilac (3rd March 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,565 times in 899 posts

As others have said, this conversation has been had many times before so I won't elaborate other than to say a couple things. Saint Theresa, you nailed it. That describes me, too. AJ supports Trump for rather obvious reasons. Trump has spoken 9/11 truth, has been on AJ's show as a guest, wants to audit the Fed, end the TPP, end Common Core and ObamaCare, stop ILLEGAL immigration and a host of other things that AJ has supported in his own show. No other candidate has spoken so much truth and AJ always supports that kind of candidate, regardless of party.
    As for what Trump's father did 100 years ago, I find this an absurd point against him. Can you imagine if we based our support of candidates on what their fathers might have done when THEY were young?? Oh my. Just makes it sound desperate. I do agree that there are some issues with AJ but there are with most people.

Matt
    "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."
    - Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

BMJ (3rd March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Ciaran (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (1st March 2016), Kryztian (2nd March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,340 times in 295 posts

I don't listen to Alex Jones very much but he most definitely is exposing a lot of hidden truths so I have strong doubts that he is a a CIA Operative or shill. However, if it is true that he has Jewish sponsors, it would explain the assertions as to why he doesn't criticize Israel very much. Having said that, I certainly can't understand why he would support that megalomaniac Trump.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Curiosity (1st March 2016), mojo (1st March 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Twisted Flames (here)
    Anyone truly aware of Alex Jones knows that Jones is a fear mongering Zionist Shill working for the CIA as a disinformation asset. I feel like I need to spread this information to Avalon, to prevent people who regularly watch him from falling victim to his nonsense.

1. David Duke exposing Alex Jones as a Zionist Shill. Absolutely hilarious, Jones couldn't even keep his stuff together. The Jones was so embarrassed that he took the whole debate down entirely from infowars and his youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0

2. The Alex Jones Deception. William Cooper Exposing Alex Jones for what he really is: A fear mongering disinformation asset of the Jews and the CIA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

Here is another video of William Cooper exposing Alex Jones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

3. Alex Jones destroying a Austin protest Gun Rally. There's no better proof of who alex jones really works for than what is shown in this video. This is a must watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXlgYnJ_xc

Here's a couple facts about Alex Jones

A) Alex Jones has over 34 Jewish Sponsers

B) Alex Jones wife is Jewish (I think that they divorced recently though. Still, the point remains.)

C) Alex Jones has admitted that he has a lot of family members that are in, and were in, the CIA. You might initially think that this is a good thing because he is related to people who are on the "inside" well that couldn't be farther from the truth.

D) Alex Jones is an open supporter of Donald Trump, a wall street Multi Billionaire scam artist who has business ties with Israel, has connections with the Clintons, links to organized crime and who's father was in the KKK. How interesting.

E) Alex Jones knowingly spreads false information from the people who call in to his radio show without even verifying anything they say, as outlined in the William cooper video above.

This is absolutely correct.
    Alex jones presents diatribes of emotionally charged accusations.
    What he doesn't do is offer intellectual arguments, calmly presented and supported by evidence.

It was only last September that Alex Jones gave one of his 'special news reports'
    In which he claimed that something 'big' was going down.
    That the elite were leaving the planet, or bugging out in their safe mansions oversees.
    That the economy was going to collapse, that fema camps were a prelude to martial law
    and that americans should go and get guns and learn how to use them.

I said, at the time, it was a load of histrionics.
    Was there a financial collapse ? No.
    Was martial law declared ? No.
    Did the elite leave the planet ? Alas, they seem to still be here.

However Bill Ryan and Alex Jones are friends.
    So you're not allowed to say bad things about Alex Jones.
    Even when he says the most outlandish of things.

It questions the impartiality of projectavalon and
    it also questions the sincerely of the avalon "round table" principle
    of searching for the truth, where ever it may lead.

And i expect, for such seditious truths, i'll be thrown off the site. We'll see.

Be happy

lucidity

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lucidity (here)

Bill Ryan and Alex Jones are friends.
    Not at all ó I've never contacted or corresponded with him, and I doubt he knows I exist.

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

13th Warrior (1st March 2016), Akasha (1st March 2016), Baby Steps (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), Maunagarjana (2nd March 2016), mojo (1st March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), Spirithorse (3rd March 2016)

13. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,297 times in 364 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    The shared purpose is for all of us (including 10-15x as many guests as members visiting every day) to become better informed and more aware.
    And the last thing we need is to waste energy fighting each other rather than focusing on the problem(s) at hand.

Quote Posted by mpennery (here)
    ... Trump has spoken 9/11 truth, has been on AJ's show as a guest, wants to audit the Fed, end the TPP, end Common Core and ObamaCare, stop ILLEGAL immigration and a host of other things that AJ has supported in his own show. No other candidate has spoken so much truth and AJ always supports that kind of candidate, regardless of party. ...
    Not to go too far off topic, but this is one of the central problems with the entire political process as it stands. Candidates can say they support or will do almost anything, but have zero accountability to actually carry through on campaign promises if elected.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (1st March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), mojo (1st March 2016), mpennery (1st March 2016)

15. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,749 times in 956 posts

Quote Posted by Hawkwind (here)
    This topic has been covered before, although the last discussion of it got rather abruptly shut down by the mods. I personally believe that AJ is a controlled opposition agent, but I canít prove it beyond a shadow of a doubt to anyone. As to the question of why the powers that be would place someone in the role of exposing things they would rather remain hidden, one of their most common tactics is to control both sides of a conflict and thereby control the resolution of the conflict. It makes perfect sense.
    +1 Hawkwind.

§=[Post Update]=§

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

Bill Ryan and Alex Jones are friends.
    Not at all ó I've never contacted or corresponded with him, and I doubt he knows I exist.
    You failed to address the 'real' issue:

Quote It questions the impartiality of projectavalon and
    be happy

lucidity

16. The Following User Says Thank You to lucidity For This Post:

Curiosity (1st March 2016)

17. Link to Post #29
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

@mpennery

1. "Trump has Spoken 911 truth"

False. He's just doing it to make himself look better. He hasn't said anything that we don't already know. As a matter of fact, not too long ago a reporter pitched him a couple questions regarding 9/11 and trump ignored him entirely, calling him a "conspiracy theorist."

"Trump wants to audit the fed"

2. Yeah, so what? Auditing the Fed won't do any damage to the fed, lol. Auditing the fed will let trump overview their transactions, which will only benefit himself, not the American people.

We learned our first hard lesson when we elected bush, but that wasn't enough. We learned another hard lesson when we elected Obama, and that still wasn't enough. I guess America won't learn until its too late.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Twisted Flames For This Post:

Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Lucidity, there have been many even on this site who have predicted "something big" coming, a financial collapse and many other calamities...that haven't happened. And yet thankfully here you are, still participating. No site or personality has ALL the right answers from what I've seen (if there is that ONE voice, show me please ). All sites require our perception to sift through and discover the truth. Jones, while obviously, yes, spewing a lot of crap and refusing to go where the truth does many times...has also shared more truthful information than all the corporate "news" combined in my opinion. You and I both know that if anyone goes all the way to the truth (with his kind of audience numbers), they usually end up dead. I personally can't listen to him anymore but that doesn't mean I can't still sometimes recognize some beneficial value to the information he shares.
    I love the balance you bring, I am NOT a Trump cheerleader and I criticize Jones more than most...but...I just personally believe it's not a simple black and white issue.

Staying happy here...

Matt

p.s. to Hawkwind ["Candidates can say they support or will do almost anything, but have zero accountability to actually carry through on campaign promises if elected."]. So true. As a curious observer of this election (I will not vote on the rigged machines, in a fake election) I am interested in what they say only as study for what happens after it's over. I know lying is the standard campaign tactic and I will wait and see what they DO.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (1st March 2016), Hawkwind (1st March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

21. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

@mpennery

1. "Trump has Spoken 911 truth"

False. He's just doing it to make himself look better. He hasn't said anything that we don't already know. As a matter of fact, not too long ago a reporter pitched him a couple questions regarding 9/11 and trump ignored him entirely, calling him a "conspiracy theorist."

"Trump wants to audit the fed"

2. Yeah, so what? Auditing the Fed won't do any damage to the fed, lol. Auditing the fed will let trump overview their transactions, which will only benefit himself, not the American people.

We learned our first hard lesson when we elected bush, but that wasn't enough. We learned another hard lesson when we elected Obama, and that still wasn't enough. I guess America won't learn until its too late.
    1) Name one other candidate that has even once breathed a hint of the Bush administration being responsible for 9/11. He can't just come out and say it. He'd be done if he did. I can promise you he knows the deal, though.

2) How do you know auditing the FED won't have an impact? Never been done before. 'Sure worth a try. Other than Ron Paul, name one other leading presidential candidate that has made it a campaign point to do so.

We didn't elect Bush. You DO know the 2000 election was completely fraudulent, right?

I am not a Trump supporter but I AM fascinated that he is saying things that candidates are usually laughed off the stage for.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

Baby Steps (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (2nd March 2016), earthdreamer (2nd March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

23. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

Donít really know why this thread was created in the first place, anyone who listens to anybody presenting the ďTruthĒ and doesnít source other information from different sources to confirm or deny the validity of that truth is a fu*king idiot if you ask me, regardless of wither he is or isnít a shill doesnít matter it's up to the person or persons to seek the truth to the best of their ability, I personally donít think he is a disinformation agent because he has highlighted enough information regarding the elites to alert people to their existence and their ultimate goals, and I donít know about the rest of the Avalon community but the bohemian grove expose he's done was certainly not in the interests of these psychopaths and I personally donít think they would want anyone to know that this is who they really are and what they get up to, considering that they have been hiding this element for a very long time.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st March 2016 at 16:10. Reason: fixed accidental double post of the same text

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Post:

Calz (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (2nd March 2016), East Sun (1st March 2016), KiwiElf (1st March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), mojo (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), TargeT (1st March 2016)

25. Link to Post #33
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,716 times in 7,043 posts

be happy

lucidity

I've reviewed the information in the OP... it's hardly conclusive, besides; show me one person with out some kind of agenda, if you are looking for a 100% unbiased source of information you are going to be looking for a long time.

With that in mind, I'm not so sure how people not agreeing with you alters the impartiality of PA in an unnatural way; this is typical. If I don't agree with the information you put forward I'm not going to give it much mental effort.

Don't snap at the forum admins or mods over this issue, there are some topics that are worthy of that reaction but this doesn't seem like one.

Quote Posted by Ciaran (here)
    Donít really know why this thread was created in the first place, anyone who listens to anybody presenting the ďTruthĒ and doesnít source other information from different sources to confirm or deny the validity of that truth is a fu*king idiot if you ask me, regardless of wither he is or isnít a shill doesnít matter it's up to the person or persons to seek the truth to the best of their ability, .

Well said.
    Last edited by TargeT; 1st March 2016 at 16:27.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), camper (2nd March 2016), Cidersomerset (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (2nd March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), mpennery (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

27. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Well, as a comment on that, do note that we're not 'impartial' about the Flat Earth, or a fair bunch of other stuff! But if you're referring to closing threads which may give the [wrong] impression of censorship, as I mentioned here (post #22), we certainly every now and then close threads that are uncivil, unuseful, or unintelligent.

The criterion is really whether they kind of serve a useful purpose or not. (Some threads just do more damage than they create good things for the community.) But here, and so far so good, there's no reason at all to intervene with this discussion as long as it doesn't become a custard-pie fight.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st March 2016 at 16:37.

28. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2016), Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Becky (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), drneglector (2nd March 2016), Hawkwind (1st March 2016), KiwiElf (1st March 2016), RunningDeer (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), swoods_blue (1st March 2016), TargeT (1st March 2016)

29. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,247 times in 18,668 posts

Uploaded on 1 Jun 2010

For decades, some of the world's most powerful people have come together to form
    a secret society known as the Bilderberg group. The secrets of Bilderberg's role in
    the financial crisis have been revealed in the halls of the European Union
    parliament. Alex Jones says that people across the globe are finally awakening to
    how the Bilderberg group has manipulated the world's economies to benefit
    themselves.

================================================== =

Alex certainly has his agendas and 1776 is very prominent in his 'rants'

I listen to some of his articles and discussions as I do the BBC , RT, D.Icke and
    many others including various alternate sources and I don't get to distracted with
    some of his more colourful rhetoric. For me especially now in the UK with the in
    out EU vote coming up , its more important than ever to try and expose the hidden
    hands who run this global circus. Alex has been one of those that has been trying
    to expose these elites imo whether you like his style or even think he is a double
    agent. Everyone gets accused sooner or later of being something they are not .
    Most of the alternate community have been criticised in various threads and
    articles , its up to individual interpretations of the information they are trying to
    expose. It should be the 'message ' not the 'messenger' that matters , but we are
    human and we all have individual bias, and mine is Nick Pope , but you never know
    he may surprise me yet ...LOL
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2016 at 17:53.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ciaran (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), Jean-Luc (2nd March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), TargeT (1st March 2016)

31. Link to Post #36
    Mexico Avalon Member
    Thanks

Anyone truly aware of Alex Jones knows that Jones is a fear mongering Zionist Shill working for the CIA as a disinformation asset. I feel like I need to spread this information to Avalon, to prevent people who regularly watch him from falling victim to his nonsense.

1. David Duke exposing Alex Jones as a Zionist Shill. Absolutely hilarious, Jones couldn't even keep his stuff together. The Jones was so embarrassed that he took the whole debate down entirely from infowars and his youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRGAXt6qIn0

2. The Alex Jones Deception. William Cooper Exposing Alex Jones for what he really is: A fear mongering disinformation asset of the Jews and the CIA.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHXdz4ApxOQ

Here is another video of William Cooper exposing Alex Jones
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc

3. Alex Jones destroying a Austin protest Gun Rally. There's no better proof of who alex jones really works for than what is shown in this video. This is a must watch.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntXlgYnJ_xc

Here's a couple facts about Alex Jones

A) Alex Jones has over 34 Jewish Sponsers

B) Alex Jones wife is Jewish (I think that they divorced recently though. Still, the point remains.)

C) Alex Jones has admitted that he has a lot of family members that are in, and were in, the CIA. You might initially think that this is a good thing because he is related to people who are on the "inside" well that couldn't be farther from the truth.

D) Alex Jones is an open supporter of Donald Trump, a wall street Multi Billionaire scam artist who has business ties with Israel, has connections with the Clintons, links to organized crime and who's father was in the KKK. How interesting.

E) Alex Jones knowingly spreads false information from the people who call in to his radio show without even verifying anything they say, as outlined in the William cooper video above.
    All of this could be true or not true, but as long as Alex Jones puts the links and sources for his statements then you can verify for yourself if what he is telling you is true or not true.

32. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cuitlahuac For This Post:

Calz (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), mpennery (1st March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

33. Link to Post #37
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

It seems to me that Alex Jones is very much part of the globalists agenda, one that vilifies the current leadership in the west in order to usher in a far more all encompassing NWO that is as yet to be defined but certainly seems to be forming in the east and run by the same masters at a higher level.

I also find the character he plays in front of the camera 'hammy' to say the least.

Ken's blog re-defining god goes into this in more detail, well worth the read IMO.

http://redefininggod.com/2015/10/glo...st-conspiracy/

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Domo67 For This Post:

Awakening2014 (1st March 2016), Becky (2nd March 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), TargeT (1st March 2016)

35. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

I too have been giving a lot of thought to Alex Jones over the past couple weeks, specifically prompted by his support of Donald Trump.

I don't want to get into liberal/conservative polarizations, and I sure don't want to invite partisanship into this thread at all. I will just say that many of the words that come out of Donald Trump's mouth, and the way he acts, are TO ME self-evidently NOT the signs of emotional maturity and level-headed intelligence that I would seek in a public servant. And this seems like it would be obvious to the vast majority of Americans as well, including Alex Jones. The idea of Trump being in command of the U.S. armed forces, or trying to negotiate a federal budget, or not embarassing himself and us while meeting with foriegn leaders are all laughable. So, on the one hand, I am really dismayed that so many people are voting for that type of leadership, and supporting the same old agendas of division.

BUT... But... The American electorate had a hard look a numerous traditional politicians this cycle, and clearly they are losing interest in that old formula. Even well-connected, well-known, well-financed pols like Jeb Bush and Chris Christie had to drop out because they attracted almost zero support from voters. On the Democtratic side, the once-presumptive nominee Hillary Clinton, who Americans have known for nearly 25 years, suddenly has her hands full with a challenger who was virtually unknown to most people a year ago, and he's only an arms-length Democrat at best.

Filmmaker Michael Moore, no fan of Trump's sort of politics, says that he thinks this is all performance art, of a sort. An over-the-top campaign strategy that Trump has adopted deliberately to troll the Republican Party, saying things that Trump himself doesn't believe. Maybe. But there are a couple dangers here: That Trump stokes fires he can't ultimately control, or that he'll succeed and find he really enjoys being treated as a demogogue.

So maybe Jones is investing too much hope in Trump, and maybe he's blinding himself to Trump's autocratic and warlike tendancies. He clearly isn't troubled enough by Trump's racial and religious divisiveness, or Trump's hollow claims to be a Christian. But maybe he's focused on Trump's status as an agent of disruption -- the wrecking ball the old political system needs. If there's going to be a realignment of political parties, or better yet, a shattering of old political structures and paradigms, maybe Trump is a necessary step along that road. He's certainly shaking up all the old power structures of the G.O.P.

Anyhow, one of the best tools I've learned from Project Camelot and Project Avalon, and their most enlightening witnesses, is that you have to listen for what resonates with you. With Alex, my heart tells me he shares a lot of good information, but that he's still enmeshed deeply in duality thinking. He gets wrapped up in the battles he's waging -- which does make him an effective warrior, but which also prevents him from viewing events with detachment. He oversimplifies the various competing agendas, and he still buys into too much of the old partisanship. He spreads a lot of fear.

I'm fascinated at how he's able to continue doing what he does without being "taken down." I think he's careful about respecting certain boundaries, and I think he has an eye for ratings as well. After all, he has a business to run.

I'm leaning toward this assessment of Alex: He's not a controlled asset, but he may be influenced by other agencies or powers at times -- I'm sure they try. Maybe he passes along disinfo at times without knowing it; maybe he has had to make a deal to steer clear of some topics. As other posters here have said, he has his "issues." But I do think he has illuminated some dark corners, and clued in a lot of people that things are not as they are presented on the pre-digested news networks. Even the name of his outfit -- "Infowars" -- raises people's awareness about the importance of the mental environment. So on balance, I think he's prying open many things that a lot of powerful people would prefer stay closed.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Calz (1st March 2016), Curiosity (1st March 2016), earthdreamer (2nd March 2016), EsmaEverheart (3rd March 2016), Maunagarjana (2nd March 2016), mpennery (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

37. Link to Post #39
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member TargeT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,716 times in 7,043 posts

Quote Posted by swoods_blue (here)
    I'm fascinated at how he's able to continue doing what he does without being "taken down."
    This is a key point for me as well.

Either he's controlled opposition, or allowed to exist because he's damaging enough that he becomes a "write off" character or insult used to debase arguments.

either way, he's allowed a LOT of "TV" time & anyone who gets that makes me very suspicious, TV is a tool of propaganda & almost nothing on that medium is free of heavy bias/agenda/deception at some level (if not just simple consumerism).

So clearly I'm not free of suspicion on this topic, but I don't think it's necessary to label and categorize A. Jones (polarize); he serves a roll... I watched Obama Deception probably 20 times & don't regret what I gained from at least contemplating his energetic diatribes.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

38. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2016), Calz (1st March 2016), Holly Lindin (13th March 2016), Jean-Luc (2nd March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), mpennery (1st March 2016), Nan (1st March 2016), swoods_blue (3rd March 2016), Wind (24th February 2018)

39. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,171 times in 10,476 posts

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by swoods_blue (here)
    I'm fascinated at how he's able to continue doing what he does without being "taken down."
    This is a key point for me as well.

Either he's controlled opposition, or allowed to exist because he's damaging enough that he becomes a "write off" character or insult used to debase arguments.

either way, he's allowed a LOT of "TV" time & anyone who gets that makes me very suspicious, TV is a tool of propaganda & almost nothing on that medium is free of heavy bias/agenda/deception at some level (if not just simple consumerism).

So clearly I'm not free of suspicion on this topic, but I don't think it's necessary to label and categorize A. Jones (polarize); he serves a roll... I watched Obama Deception probably 20 times & don't regret what I gained from at least contemplating his energetic diatribes.

Yep ... so many levels of sh!t to stir.

I have mentioned before (elsewhere) he is a gatekeeper in that he doesn't mention Zionists or Jesuits. To do with his wife??? No idea.

Yet he brings more truth than all the msm in amerika perhaps 100 fold.

Any msm sending out real investigative reporters these days???

Of course not ... they read the state script or lose their jobs. Not hard to see ... for many years actually.

As far as I can tell ... this is as close to accessible truth about what is happening in amerika that I am aware of ...
    Last edited by Calz; 1st March 2016 at 19:00.

40. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Curiosity (1st March 2016), JRS (4th March 2016), mpennery (1st March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), TargeT (1st March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 10 LastLast