Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    Before I research these claims I'll say that none of this makes any sense. Why? Because he is on the side of exposing the truth, digging into areas that the elite want to hide etc. on the side of conspiracy theories.
    Also what does having Jewish ties have any bearings on the validity of subjects..

I'll admit he is off the wall crazy acting some times but that doesn't change the facts that he brings to the table.

The fact that he has ties to people inside the CIA is probably a good source of his info, after all how many whistle blowers work for or are retied from the CIA or other Gov agencies?

So I'll investigate these claims and see if it changes my views.
    Whaaaat?? .... keep us posted please, this is all hard work and time consuming and no one is paying us to sell info and vitamins but the Jewish shill stuff keep diggin I guess. Everyone has a target on their backs in alt. media and truth movements that's what being a pioneer is like you get a lot of arrows in the back.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Curiosity (3rd March 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,487 times in 1,711 posts

I watch Infowars daily and also PA.
    Why. I wonder, does Alex constantly bombard viewers with H Clintons' image as well as obamma's. Makes me nauseous, literally.......
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

Calz (1st March 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I would hazard to guess that is because that is the intent.

... not that either mentioned takes much encouragement to draw such feelings.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Curiosity (1st March 2016), East Sun (1st March 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Quote Posted by swoods_blue (here)
    I'm fascinated at how he's able to continue doing what he does without being "taken down."
    This is a key point for me as well.

Either he's controlled opposition, or allowed to exist because he's damaging enough that he becomes a "write off" character or insult used to debase arguments.

either way, he's allowed a LOT of "TV" time & anyone who gets that makes me very suspicious, TV is a tool of propaganda & almost nothing on that medium is free of heavy bias/agenda/deception at some level (if not just simple consumerism).

So clearly I'm not free of suspicion on this topic, but I don't think it's necessary to label and categorize A. Jones (polarize); he serves a roll... I watched Obama Deception probably 20 times & don't regret what I gained from at least contemplating his energetic diatribes.
    Hey TargeT, you answered the question," why doesn't Jones get taken down?" with, "he serves a roll." He is a tool even for the elite. His eccentric, crazy nutty way of presentation play's into labeling him and his material as "conspiracy theorist nut cases".

As for his connection or support for Trump, I believe it's related to the fact that Trump appeals to specific groups, 'conspiracy theorist' which Jones pushes. I wouldn't doubt Trump campaign has funneled $$$s his way too?

On that note, most people know that what comes out of Trump's mouth is just that, to appeal to specific groups and mind sets. Trolling for votes.

This might sound, well a bit nutty, but, I think Trump is a plant to draw votes simply to survey where the mind set of the American people is. If not I'm sure the controlling elite use the presidential election as such so they now where and how to focus their oppression.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Akasha (1st March 2016), Caliban (2nd March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

If what we get from Alex "Jesuit" Jones is the The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth - then he would be nothing more than a martyr - very much like any other teaching us of The Truth. He would be dead and no longer able to teach us anything more of The Truth. That is the reality. Any "truther" that is left to live another day to tell us more truth - IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DISINFO AGENT.

Get it into you - this man, Alex Jones, is a sell-out. A traitor to humanity.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to drgreig For This Post:

iamnoone (2nd March 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Quote Posted by Ciaran (here)
    Don’t really know why this thread was created in the first place, anyone who listens to anybody presenting the “Truth” and doesn’t source other information from different sources to confirm or deny the validity of that truth is a fu*king idiot if you ask me, regardless of wither he is or isn’t a shill doesn’t matter it's up to the person or persons to seek the truth to the best of their ability, ...
    Okay, fair enough, but isn’t it in our interest to share information regarding the overall credibility or lack thereof for any given source of information? The likelihood of coming across any metaphorical smoking gun is virtually nil. Even if such evidence were presented, it would no doubt be denied as fabricated. As is the case with the JFK assassination or the events of 9/11, the only people who know for sure what happened are the actual perpetrators involved. That doesn’t mean it’s not worth examining the evidence available.

After having followed the man for years and looking at the evidence for and against the accusation that he’s a controlled opposition agent, I believe the evidence for outweighs the evidence against. I don’t, however, consider the evidence strong enough to be definitive. It’s just my considered opinion. I opened a thread to discuss the subject some time back, and while I didn’t see it as “uncivil, unuseful or unintelligent”, I did agree that it was probably causing the forum more harm than good. Opinions polarized, tempers flared and there pretty clearly wasn’t ever going to be sufficient evidence to reach any sort of mutually agreed conclusion. The mods essentially declared a hung jury and closed the thread.

This thread is essentially a reopening of the case, but honestly, I don’t think anything new has thus far been brought to the table.
    Last edited by Hawkwind; 1st March 2016 at 21:23.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

drneglector (2nd March 2016), LoneWolf76 (1st March 2016), onawah (1st March 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by drgreig (here)
    If what we get from Alex "Jesuit" Jones is the The Truth, The Whole Truth and Nothing But The Truth - then he would be nothing more than a martyr - very much like any other teaching us of The Truth. He would be dead and no longer able to teach us anything more of The Truth. That is the reality. Any "truther" that is left to live another day to tell us more truth - IS NOTHING MORE THAN A DISINFO AGENT.

Get it into you - this man, Alex Jones, is a sell-out. A traitor to humanity.
    If that were true there would be a lot more dead whistle blowers and truth seekers throughout history that have brought forth actual hard physical evidence proving their theories.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

iamnoone (2nd March 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,885 times in 912 posts

Quote Anyone truly aware of Alex Jones knows that Jones is a fear mongering Zionist Shill working for the CIA as a disinformation asset. 
    You left out that Alex wants to nuke the unborn gay Wales...

...I suppose passion could be confused with fear mongering...
    “Bundinn er bátlaus maður”

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 13th Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st March 2016), Curiosity (2nd March 2016), kiwikid (6th March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Nan (3rd March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Quote Posted by Twisted Flames (here)
    He is not spreading the truth, he is spreading false information. For God's sake, just look at his youtube channel, he has about 30 videos up there supporting Donald Trump. The fact that he is trying to paint a wall street billionaire in a good light is proof in itself of who he really works for.
    For a deeper insight into Donald Trump, look on youtube for 'Roger Stone' - his campaign advisor. Roger Stone was involved with the Clintons and Bushs'. Also look at 'Larry Nichols' - a reformed Clinton insider.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd March 2016), EsmaEverheart (3rd March 2016), LivioRazlo (2nd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ....I'm sure he's 100% for real. If his many angry, out-of-control emotional rants are all faked, he should have got an Oscar a few days ago!
    Bill, how can you be so sure, especially if you don't know the guy? How do you explain something like this

Is that just a giant ego or did the curtain come apart for a few minutes? Also, his treatment and assessment of Occupy Wall St. was, from the Get-go, adversarial, overly-critical and defeatist. No matter how you interpreted it, I think we can all agree that it was a beautiful manifestation of various peoples coming together to challenge the behemoth of the oligarchical system. No, for him, a failure from the beginning.

Also, did anyone ever wonder what AJ would do if the system really transformed in many of the ways he (and we) would prefer? Like the American Cancer Society if the cures were freely disseminated, what would his purpose and activities be? Selling snake oil without the fear ?
    Last edited by Caliban; 2nd March 2016 at 00:57.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

Akasha (4th March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), kiwikid (6th March 2016), TargeT (2nd March 2016), Twisted Flames (3rd March 2016)

21. Link to Post #51
    Great Britain Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill, I recently saw the interview that Alex Jones did with Donald Trump and in this he asked him if that if he was to be threatened once he became president would he break (i think Jones called it a Ross Pero) that is turn to the dark side and save his skin. Trump went totally politician (you should see this video for this hilarious and most telling response) and eventually said that he's always been part of the establishment which to my mind suggests that he Trump is running for president on the say so and backing/protection of someone higher up the hierarchy/social order. Also Jones response to this obvious omission is to continue to endorse Trump as the guy who will bring the light to America which to my mind suggests that Jones (if he was truly independant) should of have asked him who his backer/handler is and what they really plan to do (which by not doing infers that Jones is establishment run too.)
    As an aside I have heard that their is a fissure in the American establishment that is the cabal and the other side which I've heard called the white hats or those who are working with the "alliance" but it does appear to me that Trump is programmed to be a "Ronald Reagan" (his name is bandied around a bit and Trump in a few interviews has said that he was his favourite president) and that as far as i know this is a militarization of the state. I remember seeing a photograph of Reagan with Nixon and the suggestive caption was that this was taken at the bohemian grove which if true does suggest that Trump is another stage of the plan and it's business as usual.
    Last edited by raff; 2nd March 2016 at 01:31.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to raff For This Post:

Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

23. Link to Post #52
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

It was incredibly exciting to come back to this thread after being away for a few days! Thanks for the discussion peeps!

Here's the thing, I've said it once (or twice) and I'll keep saying it until I get banned, they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly. I know how hard this is to confront or consider given that most of us have devoted many years to uncovering the truth but at the end of the day, unless you personally can do something about it, it doesn't matter. Here's what you really need to know:

1. The truth movement wants viewers and money. It gets viewers and money by constantly revealing the 'truth', you know ALL the truth, in all it's nonsensical and often contradictory forms.
    2. There is now too much truth. It will take you a life time to go through it all and truly unpack it. They rely on this. It stops you from going back to find all the contradictions and lies they told and from figuring out what actually IS true.
    3. The truth movement is deliberately scary and overwhelming. This has the effect of paralysing you and stopping any effort you might make to actually change things. Further, scared people aren't known for their discernment or rationality. Instead of calling out bullsh**t, you're more likely to go looking for it.
    4. The truth movement is divisive pitting culture against culture, politic against politic, country against country and so on.
    5. The truth movement deliberately discredits actual problems our world is facing like CLIMATE CHANGE. Remember climate change? Remember when climate change was a conspiracy theory back in the 1980s-2000s??? REMEMBER??? The biggest challenge our world has ever faced and we're all f**ked because crazy arse Americans won't believe in it? You did nothing about it in the 1990's and 2000s because it was a CONSPIRACY. You refused to sign the Kyoto protocol. It's only been in the last few years that things have changed, your government is starting to support the idea and now it's a ploy by the elite???
    6. The truth movement encourages hero worship. Any truly enlightening programme would be moving away from that.
    7. The truth movement makes no suggestion for how our world can change beyond vague references to waking up or something. Great. I might as well wait for Jesus and the rest of the sky brigade.
    8. The truth movement encourages apathy and helplessness. It makes the problems we are facing too big for us to actually do anything about (see above). Unless some of you know how to take on the reptilians (or any other scary aliens or gods).
    9. The truth movement doesn't actually teach you how to awaken, it just tells you you have because you believe a conspiracy theory.
    10. The truth doesn't actually matter unless you personally can do something about it.

No one needs to know anything beyond "your government, big business and rich people might not necessarily be working in your best interests". The ins and outs don't actually matters. What matters is what we do next and to decide that we need to work out what we want. Let go of silly political notions and decide what YOU want (and not what you don't want other people to have). Thinking about these things will get you clearer on what YOU can do to change things on this planet for the benefit of yourself and others like you!

24. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iamnoone (here)
    It was incredibly exciting to come back to this thread after being away for a few days! Thanks for the discussion peeps!

Here's the thing, I've said it once (or twice) and I'll keep saying it until I get banned, they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly. I know how hard this is to confront or consider given that most of us have devoted many years to uncovering the truth but at the end of the day, unless you personally can do something about it, it doesn't matter. Here's what you really need to know:

1. The truth movement wants viewers and money. It gets viewers and money by constantly revealing the 'truth', you know ALL the truth, in all it's nonsensical and often contradictory forms.
    2. There is now too much truth. It will take you a life time to go through it all and truly unpack it. They rely on this. It stops you from going back to find all the contradictions and lies they told and from figuring out what actually IS true.
    3. The truth movement is deliberately scary and overwhelming. This has the effect of paralysing you and stopping any effort you might make to actually change things. Further, scared people aren't known for their discernment or rationality. Instead of calling out bullsh**t, you're more likely to go looking for it.
    4. The truth movement is divisive pitting culture against culture, politic against politic, country against country and so on.
    5. The truth movement deliberately discredits actual problems our world is facing like CLIMATE CHANGE. Remember climate change? Remember when climate change was a conspiracy theory back in the 1980s-2000s??? REMEMBER??? The biggest challenge our world has ever faced and we're all f**ked because crazy arse Americans won't believe in it? You did nothing about it in the 1990's and 2000s because it was a CONSPIRACY. You refused to sign the Kyoto protocol. It's only been in the last few years that things have changed, your government is starting to support the idea and now it's a ploy by the elite???
    6. The truth movement encourages hero worship. Any truly enlightening programme would be moving away from that.
    7. The truth movement makes no suggestion for how our world can change beyond vague references to waking up or something. Great. I might as well wait for Jesus and the rest of the sky brigade.
    8. The truth movement encourages apathy and helplessness. It makes the problems we are facing too big for us to actually do anything about (see above). Unless some of you know how to take on the reptilians (or any other scary aliens or gods).
    9. The truth movement doesn't actually teach you how to awaken, it just tells you you have because you believe a conspiracy theory.
    10. The truth doesn't actually matter unless you personally can do something about it.

No one needs to know anything beyond "your government, big business and rich people might not necessarily be working in your best interests". The ins and outs don't actually matters. What matters is what we do next and to decide that we need to work out what we want. Let go of silly political notions and decide what YOU want (and not what you don't want other people to have). Thinking about these things will get you clearer on what YOU can do to change things on this planet for the benefit of yourself and others like you!
    In reference to your #7 statement.
    You are overlooking one very important point in what truth movements are all about. That is exposing the perpetrators of crimes and conspiracies and holding them accountable and putting a stop to there reign.
    This IS what needs to be done to change things.

Also, by definition, a 'Shill' isn't a person unwittingly or unknowingly spreading disinformation. If they were spreading disinformation simply because they were given such information by someone they thought was a trusted source, and believed it, and passed it on, then they are simply misinformed, and passing on the misinformation without malice aforethought.
    Shills do what they do INTENTIONALLY. Some of them are paid to do it, some of them just do it because they get off on it.
    Last edited by Curiosity; 2nd March 2016 at 07:09.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Nan (3rd March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), swoods_blue (2nd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

Here's the thing, I've said it once (or twice) and I'll keep saying it until I get banned, they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly.
    Attributing that level of omnipotence to "the powers that be" is a fatalism and nihilism that I reject. Every person has their own power, and therefore the ability to have their own agenda. To be a shill for someone else, you have to cede your own power completely.

Discerning the fact from the fiction with Alex Jones, and separating his opinions and interpretations from the evidence he offers up, is crucial. Simply saying he -- or anyone else -- is just a "shill" is pretty simplistic.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (7th March 2016)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,541 times in 32,788 posts

they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly.
    Me, too?

Do tell.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Curiosity (2nd March 2016), iamnoone (2nd March 2016), JRS (4th March 2016), Shannon (2nd March 2016), TargeT (2nd March 2016)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

they are ALL schills, either knowingly or unwittingly.
    Me, too?

Do tell.
    Oh that would be too easy, especially with your imperial roots.... the very way you (we) use language is a part of the system, the fact that English is preferred over other languages has such a huge influence on how our thoughts are ordered and how we go about things (English is the language of contracts and negotiations, very divisive).

You see there are things we can control if we try hard, but are generally not aware of them... and most of it was learned between the ages of 0 and 6, societal indoctrination is a thing; a very effective thing.

Now, does pointing that out help in anyway? I dunno, it's thought provoking at least.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Shannon (2nd March 2016)

32. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member swoods_blue's Avatar
    Thanks

iamnoone,

I want to respond to the totality of your post, which I've re-read a couple times.

I will be the first to say that, what I don't know could fill an encyclopedia. As someone trying to figure out what the hell is really going on, I'm just a sophomore in the University of Awareness. Don't come to me looking for definitive answers about the Universe. But I've been plugging away at these questions for a while, and so I hope you'll lend an ear to my perspective.

I posted a "thanks" for what you wrote, because it is obviously invested with a great deal of passion and energy, and is the fruit of your own sincere voyage of discovery and knowledge. Your frustration is palpable. It's not all wrong, but it IS just a perspective, and while your own research has led you to these conclusions (which you've helpfully numbered 1-10), it seems to me that maybe you are at a point in the process where you need to broaden your inquiries. Because I haven't found any of those 10 points really to be true at all. They may be true of certain corners of "the truth movement," but I think others here will support me when I assure you that's not the case generally. For example, there are many, many voices in this space arguing emphatically AGAINST "pitting culture against culture, politic against politic, country against country." Indeed, the interconnectedness and divinity of all people is a central theme.

Taking #6 as another example... You say, "6. The truth movement encourages hero worship. Any truly enlightening programme would be moving away from that."

You have your finger on a real problem -- hero worship. It's a trap, and is always a trap. But here I have to ask how you are conceiving or defining the term "truth movement" ? The witnesses and sources that draw my interest (including Bill and Kerry's Project Camelot interviews) absolutely do NOT encourage hero worship, and in many cases do EXACTLY the opposite. Spend some time listening to the information shared by Alex Collier or George Green, for example. I don't know for sure what's going on there -- a lot of Collier's predictions have been way, way off base, much to his chagrin. But there really isn't a whole lot of ego there. He's just trying to share his perspective. And a consistant, integral part of the message he says he's sharing from his Andromedan contacts is that we all need to stand up for ourselves, not invest in saviors of any flavor. He's been consistantly on that theme for decades. And the same is true of the likes of Bill Ryan and many others. Again, I'm not saying they're 100% right about their information, or that the information doesn't come through falliable filters -- of course it does! -- but the core messages of many people working out there is NOT encouraging hero worship. In fact, my own guess is that Bill has gotten away from the cameras in part because he actively did NOT want to become a "hero." But his calling is to teach, so that continues here.

You also say: " 9. The truth movement doesn't actually teach you how to awaken, it just tells you you have because you believe a conspiracy theory."

I think you need to keep on going, iamnoone. You're on the right path. Awakening is an invisible process. It's peeling away layers of deception, methodically. And then it's getting to know yourself. And then peeling away layers of deception. And then getting to know yourself.

I would make this very simple suggestion: Change the questions in your own mind that you are asking of the Universe. In a moment of reflection, put out the request that you'd like a clearer picture of what you can do. Ask for wisdom, or ask for a mission. Heck, just ask the Universe to lead you to a good book. Say it out loud if you like. Then keep your eyes open. I know it sounds hokey at first. But it does work.

You might start by going back to the beginning of this thread and reading each post very deliberately. I think you'll find some clues here.

Best wishes.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to swoods_blue For This Post:

Becky (3rd March 2016), Curiosity (2nd March 2016), Hawkwind (2nd March 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (6th March 2016), Matisse (7th March 2016)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

swoods_blue thank you so much for that post. I can't tell you how many times I reread those 10 comments and iamnoone's overall posts.

Seems to me there is a glaring message in that post. While there is a lot of half truths to what is being conveyed the overall message appears to push the idea that truth movements do more harm than good. It blinks and flashes specific ideas into into your head and we all know what that means. Maybe it's just me?? IDK. The first time I read it though, red flags went up causing me to question my interpretation of it. Maybe it's just opinionated and innocent?

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

swoods_blue (4th May 2016)

36. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

I must say, I completely agree with the above comments, but yet it took me a long time to arrive at the same conclusions.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd March 2016 at 20:55. Reason: fixed quote formatting

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Shannon (3rd March 2016), TargeT (2nd March 2016)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    .... Let go of silly political notions and decide what YOU want (and not what you don't want other people to have). Thinking about these things will get you clearer on what YOU can do to change things on this planet for the benefit of yourself and others like you!

I must say, I completely agree with the above comments, but yet it took me a long time to arrive at the same conclusions.

That's a good summary of Atlas Shrugged

Basically: become your own breakaway society, practice YOUR values, live up to YOUR expectations, be the best person YOU can be; the only work you can actually accomplish in this world is on yourself unless somone genuinely asks you for help (super rare).

Be selfish, but do so in a way that is detrimental to nothing.

That is divine, IMO & the highest calling I've found so far.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Akasha (4th March 2016), Becky (3rd March 2016), Domo67 (3rd March 2016), Hawkwind (3rd March 2016), Shannon (3rd March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast