Thread: Alex Jones Exposed?

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Default Re: Alex Jones Exposed?

Quote Posted by dynamo (here)
    Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

That's your opinion ....I disagree and though Alex can be annoying at times his
    team and related journalists , presenters and guests have played a big part in
    the alt media imo.....
    there's tons of evidence available supporting the theory (fact?) that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent.
    seek and ye shall find...
    it's always one minute to midnight , hurry buy my products before you are placed in a fema camp ... sorry i had to ... lol i had my suspicions when he was the only one to produce a Bohemian grove ritual, and is still alive ... still he is passionate about what he does ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

dynamo (24th February 2018), KiwiElf (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: YOUTUBE is cracking down as the Deep State empire is '3 striking' back: 23/1/18

Quote there's tons of evidence available supporting the theory (fact?) that Alex
    Jones is a disinfo agent.seek and ye shall find...
    There is loads about everyone David Icke , Bill ,Kerry I have seen the vids
    on u'tube and beg to differ. You can support the Israeli people and not be
    a neo-con/dem , globalist ,Zionist NWO shill.....

Its about censorship who censors the censors ? Congress then the first amendment
    is challenged and free speech is challenged. If Info wars says/does something illegal
    then there are procedures set in place. If anyone is deemed to have broken in
    this case U'tube rules and their interpretations of them they should be challenged.

The whole point of a 'free' media is to listen to all views good or bad and tofilter
    out the BS from the truth which has always been very difficult way before
    the web . The medieval monarchs spread their proclamations through the
    church and military force. Not a lot has changed when you boil it down....
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 24th February 2018 at 15:20. Reason: edited out the irrelevant pasrt of this post after copying it over from another thread

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Lettherebelight (24th February 2018), Omni (1st March 2018), onevoice (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

the alt media imo.....
    there's tons of evidence available supporting the theory (fact?) that Alex Jones is a disinfo agent.
    it's always one minute to midnight , hurry buy my products before you are placed in a fema camp ... sorry i had to ... lol i had my suspicions when he was the only one to produce a Bohemian grove ritual, and is still alive ... still he is passionate about what he does ...
    Exactly, thanks Ghostrider.
    Think about it...what does Alex do?
    He screams and yells like a "man possessed" about negative things that most people (here, anyway) already know are true.
    Always shoving negativity down peoples' throats, never a positive message in his rants.
    Sure, his show may be a good starting point for those that are clued out about the socio/psychopaths in control of the world at the present time but above and beyond that (e.g. after listening to him once or twice), Alex's goal is to further disrupt and separate the community.
    To use the tagline of this forum, is he helping to inform us of "the chronicles of the human awakening" or is he disrupting the awakening by constant fear mongering and promoting negative energy (negative and positive energy are contagious)?
    That is up to the listener (he has one less listener...me) to decide.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

ghostrider (24th February 2018), onawah (1st March 2018), Saracatt (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,129 times in 8,306 posts

the alt media imo.....
    Exactly, thanks Ghostrider.
    Think about it...what does Alex do?
    He screams and yells like a "man possessed" about negative things that most people (here, anyway) already know are true.
    Always shoving negativity down peoples' throats, never a positive message in his rants.
    Sure, his show may be a good starting point for those that are clued out about the socio/psychopaths in control of the world at the present time but above and beyond that (e.g. after listening to him once or twice), Alex's goal is to further disrupt and separate the community.
    To use the tagline of this forum, is he helping to inform us of "the chronicles of the human awakening" or is he disrupting the awakening by constant fear mongering and promoting negative energy (negative and positive energy are contagious)?
    That is up to the listener (he has one less listener...me) to decide.
    Alex is waking up the traditional conservatives with his rants.

We are not going to affirm our way out of the cabal control. That notion comes from the new-age movement they set up themselves to capture us in a larger net after our cage doors busted open, which they knew was coming.

'Positive messages' are new-age-ism.

This is a war for our liberation from those crooks. Alex knows that full well.

Pretty ironic really, considering the labels stuck on the yob armies they are using against us.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (24th February 2018), drneglector (1st March 2018), dynamo (24th February 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Lettherebelight (24th February 2018), Satori (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

9. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

If the medium is the message, and creating Loosh is the prime agenda of Archonic/Reptilian agents and slaves, then Alex Jones must be high on the list of their prize lackeys.
    His voice alone is so grating, it makes one cringe, and his rants are certainly not designed to calm fears or support rational thought.
    Someone like that must create a banquet of Loosh every time he broadcasts.
    If he was really so effective and such a threat to the elite, they most certainly could have stopped him in his tracks long ago.
    The Clintons alone are obviously not lacking in hired murderers and have no compunctions about using them.
    I think it's just more of the trauma drama designed to keep people off balance, uncentered and ungrounded.
    There are much better, more effective ways of waking people up.
    Each breath a gift...

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Akasha (24th February 2018), dynamo (24th February 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

11. Link to Post #146
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

And then the likes of Bill Cooper got shot to death.

Alex is doing his job quite well, as a limited hangout.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Akasha (24th February 2018), Mark (1st March 2018), onawah (24th February 2018), uzn (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,974 times in 595 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    If the medium is the message, and creating Loosh is the prime agenda of Archonic/Reptilian agents and slaves, then Alex Jones must be high on the list of their prize lackeys.
    His voice alone is so grating, it makes one cringe, and his rants are certainly not designed to calm fears or support rational thought.
    Someone like that must create a banquet of Loosh every time he broadcasts.
    If he was really so effective and such a threat to the elite, they most certainly could have stopped him in his tracks long ago.
    The Clintons alone are obviously not lacking in hired murderers and have no compunctions about using them.
    I think it's just more of the trauma drama designed to keep people off balance, uncentered and ungrounded.
    There are much better, more effective ways of waking people up.
    BINGO, winner, winner, chicken dinner LOL!

Quote Posted by norman (here)

We are not going to affirm our way out of the cabal control. That notion comes from the new-age movement they set up themselves to capture us in a larger net after our cage doors busted open, which they knew was coming.

'Positive messages' are new-age-ism.

This is a war for our liberation from those crooks. Alex knows that full well.

Pretty ironic really, considering the labels stuck on the yob armies they are using against us.
    Maybe, but thought is energy, that is a fact.
    When you feed the cabal with your thoughts, you are giving them energy.
    They thrive by inducing fear and separating the masses into "us versus them".
    Simple but true concepts.
    Easy to wrap your head around it and it does work for me and millions of others.
    Alex is not involved in any "war" against anybody but the masses.
    He is a shill, plain and simple, and making a LOT of money doing it.
    It is an individuals' choice to decide which "wolf" inside each of us to feed.
    From an old (not "new-age-ism") parable that rings true even now:
    Quote A grandfather is talking with his grandson and he says there are two wolves inside of us which are always at war with each other.

One of them is a good wolf which represents things like kindness, bravery and love. The other is a bad wolf, which represents things like greed, hatred and fear.

The grandson stops and thinks about it for a second then he looks up at his grandfather and says, “Grandfather, which one wins?”

The grandfather quietly replies, the one you feed
    I will now exit this thread because it is draining my energy which I can use to do better things for this world...
    Last edited by dynamo; 24th February 2018 at 16:21.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dynamo For This Post:

Akasha (24th February 2018), norman (24th February 2018), onawah (24th February 2018), onevoice (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018), Wind (24th February 2018)

15. Link to Post #148
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,876 times in 4,326 posts

the alt media imo.....
    Your posts lead me to believe that you may be a dissinfo agent.
    You are an opposite barometer for the truth as far as I'm concerned.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

17. Link to Post #149
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Then call me a disinfo agent. Of course Alex Jones is the controlled opposition, an obfuscater, a fearmongerer who frequently makes up false warnings, a relentless NLP user on vulnerable, undefended minds and a player who only consorts with other controlled opposition players - NEVER anyone else, does he??

The NWO agenda since the 60's has not been to fight to keep the people awakening asleep knowing it was both futile and coming, it's been to STAY AHEAD, control the narrative, muddy the waters and especially obfuscate the real perps and agenda. Alex Jones ticks all those red flag categories in spades.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), onawah (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

19. Link to Post #150
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by waves (here)
    Then call me a disinfo agent. Of course Alex Jones is the controlled opposition, an obfuscater, a fearmongerer who frequently makes up false warnings, a relentless NLP user on vulnerable, undefended minds and a player who only consorts with other controlled opposition players - NEVER anyone else, does he??

The NWO agenda since the 60's has not been to fight to keep the people awakening asleep knowing it was both futile and coming, it's been to STAY AHEAD, control the narrative, muddy the waters and especially obfuscate the real perps and agenda. Alex Jones ticks all those red flag categories in spades.

Alex Jones is the Paul Revere of our times.
    If you don't understand the dangers of the globalists and their plans for our immediate future then you don't understand anything waves.
    I didn't need Alex Jones to come to this conclusion, Dr. John Coleman, The MK Ultra victims who have come forward, Wikileaks and Bohemian Grove all play a role in understanding what is going on.
    For those who have eyes let them see, for those who don't we can thank Alex Jones for helping to open the eyes of millions.

Your Voltaire reference works against you in so many ways.
    Alex is being censored left and right for daring to criticize the elite and their BS programming tools CNN, MSNBC, ABC all laughably looked at as free press.
    And your need to lay blame at any race is simplistic and narrow minded.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

the alt media imo.....
    So Alex's crime is being the sole person to provide proof that the elite worship Moloch and that he has managed to survive?
    Maybe you should go back to getting all of your information from men in flying saucers.
    Last edited by DNA; 1st March 2018 at 05:06.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

BMJ (1st March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), drneglector (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), KiwiElf (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

21. Link to Post #151
    Language
    English
    Thanks

The idea of Loosh is nebulous, many folks throw this term around like they know what they are talking about, Loosh is simply fear imbued energy, but we feed the archons sexually deviant energy, lie energy, haughty energy, self important energy and many others. But all of this pales in comparison to genocide energy which is what is about to take place, and this is what Alex is warning us about. Ask me why I believe the elite are about to try and end 95% of the earth's population and control the survivors from birth to the grave. Ask me. I'll tell you.

Also you are combining Reptilian and Archon as if they are the same thing, they are not.
    Reptilians have an Archon attachment, but so do you, and myself and everyone else not named Buddha or Jesus. Removing an Archon attachment is basically becoming a super sonic avatar type. No one on this forum qualifies as that as far as I know so we are all in the same predicament.

You are preaching head in the sand politics with this loosh talk.
    If you are spotlighting evil and it's agendas then you are creating loosh? You can keep your head in the sand if you want, but folks should say something in rebuttal when you recommend ignorance as a defense.
    Ignoring the problem will not make it go away.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

drneglector (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), KiwiElf (1st March 2018), Michelle Marie (1st March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member raregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,105 times in 563 posts

In the beginning......there was access television in Austin, Texas where local citizens could use professional film cameras and editing bays provided by the cities' cable access t.v. station with 3 channels. There were many people aka producers creating talk shows that were centered around conspiracy, metaphysics and disturbing "truths" in America beginning to happen.
    One producer aka Alex Jones would be aired late at night. With passionate flair and aggression he would talk about the same subjects we mull through today. He would accept callers with the intent to answer their questions. I, personally, was intrigued by the subject matter and anxiously waited for the call in questioner...to do what?...to ask an intelligent question. What happened instead, for many nights, the callers had a general lack of respect, much condescending idiocy, jokes and laughing AT AJ and the subject matter. Seriously not serious.
    That was his start. Look what he has done with it. Look at the many who have come from this. He is not the only one to aid in this awakening but he sure is memorable. His style is his style. His reasoning is his alone. Take him in small doses or large or not at all. He has provided a positive in the sense that we are questioning and looking beyond our cute little snubby noses for meaning and truth in the world of deception and destruction of human life.
    I can only listen to him in small doses but I sure remember some very serious bull horn issues he created. He is just one piece of the puzzle to awareness.

24. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to raregem For This Post:

Blacklight43 (1st March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), DNA (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Hervé (1st March 2018), Mike (1st March 2018), Satori (1st March 2018), Valerie Villars (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (1st March 2018)

25. Link to Post #153
    New Zealand Unsubscribed Vernaianawa's Avatar
    Thanks

I was on the fence until his last Joe Rogan podcast, still 40 60 though.

26. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,386 times in 1,715 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Alex is being censored left and right for daring to criticize the elite and their BS programming tools CNN, MSNBC, ABC all laughably looked at as free press.
    MSM Carpet Bombs Local TV Stations Across The Country With Lies About Alex Jones Starts at 3.30 minutes.

The Alex Jones Channel
    Published on Feb 28, 2018
    SUBSCRIBE 2.2M
    In the wake of attacks against Infowars by the mainstream media, criticizing our coverage of the Parkland, Florida shooting, local TV stations have been activated to join the attacks against Alex Jones.
    Last edited by BMJ; 1st March 2018 at 14:15.

27. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

28. Link to Post #155
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,386 times in 1,223 posts

The idea of Loosh is nebulous, many folks throw this term around like they know what they are talking about, Loosh is simply fear imbued energy, but we feed the archons sexually deviant energy, lie energy, haughty energy, self important energy and many others. But all of this pales in comparison to genocide energy which is what is about to take place, and this is what Alex is warning us about. Ask me why I believe the elite are about to try and end 95% of the earth's population and control the survivors from birth to the grave. Ask me. I'll tell you.

Also you are combining Reptilian and Archon as if they are the same thing, they are not.
    Reptilians have an Archon attachment, but so do you, and myself and everyone else not named Buddha or Jesus. Removing an Archon attachment is basically becoming a super sonic avatar type. No one on this forum qualifies as that as far as I know so we are all in the same predicament.

If you are spotlighting evil and it's agendas then you are creating loosh? You can keep your head in the sand if you want, but folks should say something in rebuttal when you recommend ignorance as a defense.
    I agree with you both. There‘s no opposition in what you both say. Onawah has not said anything of what she‘s accused of. So Alex Jones is the next big big polarizing figure next to Trump.

I don‘t trust Jones either, at all. Though I take people/individuals who follow him seriously and I‘m ready to listen as long as they‘re not attacking. Probably they‘ll prove me wrong some day.

The best thing that is said about Jones is that he is able to reach and awake the masses. But the ‚masses‘ will never ever awake. Only individuals will.

I’ve been working in the hospitality area for 30 years, from the luxury segment to small pubs and everything between. I‘ve listened to the educated, the intellectual and to the guys who get drunk and numb themselves night after night, to women of all ages and social standings. For the most part they are all convinced that 9/11 was an inside job, that Kennedy was not shot by a single madman, that all politicians lie and deceive, that the whole political/social system is wrecked, that there are things going on they don’t even want to think of and „we are all manipulated from a-b-o-v-e“. Then they go home, turn on the TV, get the newest phones and smart devices, gulp all their legal drugs and continue on the hamster-wheel. Because ... what can you do!

Waking up means taking (even if only tiny) steps, draw consequences in one‘s personal life, perhaps changing habits. I can‘t see people waking up that way because of A. Jones. He is big entertainment. People (the socalled masses) listen to him, then they feel a bit better, for a while. Even if he has got all the facts right (which I think he does), his carefully calculated presentation style is (probably deliberately) counterproductive to his message.

He agitates and repels people at the same time (and many seem to like it). I‘m talking of the socalled masses, not of those who read, listen and discuss things continuously and from different angels). They don‘t need Alex Jones rants.

Of course, if he was a disinfo agent, the MSM would have to attack Infowars to add to their credibility. One can’t tell by that.

Maybe years ago things were different and he was a great investigator and journalist who started people on their journey, anyway that‘s just my European perspective.

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Iloveyou For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Hervé (1st March 2018), Michelle Marie (1st March 2018), Mike (1st March 2018), onawah (1st March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Valerie Villars (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018), Wind (1st March 2018)

30. Link to Post #156
    Thanks

I should point out that Dynamo, Ghostrider and my interaction posts were originally
    posted on the U'tube thread and transferred by Bill as they were getting off topic
    and moved to here.

Quote Posted by Dynamo

Posted by Cidersomerset

the alt media imo.....
    seek and ye shall find... Posted by dynamo (here)
    Your posts lead me to believe that you may be a diss info agent.
    You are an opposite barometer for the truth as far as I'm concerned.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks DNA I have noticed your observations , every one is entitled to their own
    opinions and is why I did not get on this thread earlier. Alex admits he has contacts
    in the FBI, CIA, intel services , government , local law enforcements often in his
    segments especially recently good journalistic sources imo .

If you don't agree fine it does not make him a disinfo agent. Has he broadcast
    material that did not play out ? of course he speculates on the data/news coming in
    like Dr.Corsi is doing with the Q'anon material and intel/news agencies do all the time.

There is also an entertainment /hype aspect to this for good or bad , it makes him
    unique and different in the news media field.A few years ago I did not follow him
    closely but over the last two years I have watched all the US TV/cable news media
    and Alex has a place and covers much more controversial material than they are
    prepared to go and is why they now consider him and the alt media a serious threat
    to the deepstate and is why they are trying to take him and others down....

There was a really good show that got cancelled about intel analysts that shed
    insight into how some of this works.....

" You do know they hide in plain view don't you ? "

Rubicon (AMC)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egu8fDL3cw0
    Published on 8 Jun 2010
    AMC's 'Rubicon' Conspires to Thrill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ncliULMdEA
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rubicon_(TV_series)
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2018 at 19:38.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

32. Link to Post #157
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Iloveyou (here)
    [...]
    Of course, if he was a disinfo agent, the MSM would have to attack Infowars to add to their credibility. One can’t tell by that.
    [...]
    There you go: concerted, orchestrated attack on Alex Jones echoed by the MSM big guns:

Thursday, Mar 1st 2018 7PM 4°C 10PM 5°C 5-Day Forecast

EXCLUSIVE: Fired Infowars staffers at war with Alex Jones - one claiming he was teased as the site's 'resident Jew' while African American worker says she was 'mocked' for her skin tone and Jones 'grabbed her behind'

• Two former Infowars staffers have filed complaints with the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against the site's founder Alex Jones
    • Rob Jacobson, who is Jewish, alleges Jones bullied, ridiculed and humiliated him
    • Jones joked with staff who called Jacobson 'The Jewish Individual', 'The Resident Jew' and shouted 'Yacobson' across the office, Jacobson claims in his complaint
    • Jacobson also claimed that Jones called him 'Beefcake' - a homophobic slur
    • A second ex employee claims she suffered 'harassment and discrimination' at the hands of Jones and other senior managers at Infowars based on her race
    • Former production assistant Ashley Beckford said she was subjected to sexual harassment and racial slurs by her colleagues and upper management
    • She claims Jones groped her 'butt' during a 'side-hug' while 'pretending to feel sympathy' over an incident and asked 'Who wouldn't want to have a black wife?'
    [...]

Full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ssed-them.html

=================================================

Guilty of the two main "witch-to-be-burnt" positive tests:
    • antisemitism
    • sexual misconduct
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

BMJ (2nd March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Omni (1st March 2018), raregem (2nd May 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Quote There you go: concerted, orchestrated attack on Alex
    Jones echoed by the MSM big guns:
    Alex comments on this in the start of this latest segment and will say more later.
    The rest of the segment is typical Alex.....

TRUMP KILLING 2ND AMENDMENT? - ALEX JONES INFOWARS

Published on 1 Mar 2018
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st March 2018 at 18:58.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (2nd March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), Hervé (1st March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

36. Link to Post #159
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,522 times in 20,692 posts

The dangers of ignoring the subtlety, skill and abilities to deceive of the puppet masters on so many levels is what I intended to draw attention to.
    That is not head in the sand politics, it is penetrating beyond the crippling ability of the puppet masters of politics to dull minds with emotional toxins, to create division where there should be unity, to foster more and more identity politics and encourage and enable people to jump to the most obvious conclusions when the layers and layers of manipulation are so cunning that most only realize the truth of their entangling machinations far after the fact, and by that time, it is usually too late to do much about it.
    You are talking about Loosh in your own post like you alone know what it is, DNA. Why should anyone accept your authority on the subject above any others?
    What makes you conclude that I am combining Reptilian and Archon as if they are the same thing?
    (I will decline asking you any other questions because I don't regard you to be an expert, and your attacks on me are:
    ad hominem -- a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby an argument is rebutted by attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself. .) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
    Just to be clear, what I was suggesting is that the regressive Reptilians and the Archons have aligned agendas because according to our best information as far as I am aware, the Reptilians are being manipulated by the Archons, who feed off of negative human emotions such as the ones you listed.
    Alex Jones has no monopoly on the truth about what is going on; there are many other sources.
    It is the way in which his information is delivered that I have the biggest issue with, though forum members have raised other questions about his authenticity which are quite valid too.
    I would not be surprised if the attacks on his youtube page are part of those machinations, just to make him look more like a hero to the undiscerning.
    If the elites who must have been protecting him and ensuring his success all this time really wanted the truth to be aired in a constructive way that would not alienate so many and foster even more controversy, there would be hosts on numerous shows who are brilliant thinkers, who behave like rational, mature adults inspiring positive, constructive behavior, rather than people who shout, tear their hair out, cry like infants, and generally behave like raving lunatics.
    Part of the puppet masters' modus operandi, as we know, is to ensure that the public is informed of what their murderous intentions and plans are, which in their minds, absolves them of any blame.
    So they allow the truth to leak out, but only in such a way that they judge will serve their agenda.
    At his worst, Jones is about as inspiring as trash TV host Jerry Springer, and for someone with that amount of air time, it's inexcusable, in my estimation.
    IMHO
    It doesn't mean that we have no hope, it just means that we have to become more intelligent and discerning and better at connecting the dots.

Last edited by onawah; 1st March 2018 at 19:51.
    Each breath a gift...

37. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018)

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,189 times in 32,903 posts

There are a number of intelligently and articulately expressed views here, and that's to be appreciated. This forum stands for that.

But, I'm going to ask a rhetorical question to some of the more strident critics and detractors. Even if you've not posted anything, and even if you're just a guest reading this from afar.

Stand alone in front of the mirror, in private honesty, and answer these questions:
    1. Are you willing to make your real name and face public?
    2. Are you willing to make your voice public?
    3. Are you willing to come out of anonymity to speak publicly for the truth, whatever you feel the truth to be?
    4. What are you actually doing, yourself, to try to help make the world a better place whatever you feel that better place to be?
    If you can answer these questions positively, then I salute you.

If not — always be aware that you may NOT be displaying the courage or integrity, flawed or not, of those you criticize.

39. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aoibhghaire (2nd March 2018), BMJ (2nd March 2018), Bob (1st March 2018), Calz (1st March 2018), Cidersomerset (1st March 2018), Debra (4th March 2018), DNA (2nd March 2018), Flash (1st March 2018), Foxie Loxie (1st March 2018), gaiagirl (1st March 2018), Helene West (1st March 2018), Hervé (1st March 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (7th March 2018), norman (1st March 2018), onawah (1st March 2018), raregem (24th March 2018), Tintin (6th March 2018), Vernaianawa (2nd March 2018), Wind (1st March 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 1 8 10 LastLast