Thread: Medical Medium

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 46,673 times in 9,521 posts

Default Re: Medical Medium

A LOT of big red flags! Thanks.
    Quote Posted by enfoldedblue (here)
    I bought and researched this book. A few big red flags.
    Each breath a gift...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), enfoldedblue (17th February 2019)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Savannah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 times in 198 posts

I have not read the book but looked at the reviews. I was very turned off by the vegetarian approach. I dramatically improved my life after going on a high protein low carb diet but I was still having some problems with inflammation and slight weight gain. After reading Plant Paradox by Dr. Grundy I understood the defense system in plants to keep animals (us) from eating them, like oxalic acid (mentioned in enfoldedblue's post), that makes us sick when we eat it. I also cut out night shades(tomatoes, egg plants, peppers) that produce inflation. I restrict high carb vegies such a squash and high sugar fruits. After that I again made another dramatic leap forward. It's frustrating not eating what I love, but the energy and health benefits keep me on track.

As for EBV, I learned a bit about that virus after being diagnosed with chronic fatigue it the 80s. It's a herpes virus that is very common in the population and causes mononucleosis. It was once believed EBV was the cause of CF but it was later understood that herpes viruses remain in the body and never leave (just lay dormant in the root of nerves). Once the immune system is weakened it will reactivate the virus and it only looks like it's the cause when it is not. There are numerous etiologies for immune system dysfunction toxic food is one of them.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Savannah For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (18th February 2019), enfoldedblue (18th February 2019), Valerie Villars (10th March 2019)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I bought this book along with several on the subject as I was intrigued by the concept of male medical medium and after reading it I agree with Tarazeda ... I was underwhelmed as he presents a universal cause to dz and that cause being of a singular pattern which I find ludicrous:

I did find other great books on the subject

1 Carolyn myss (of course, right!)
    2.Marcia Emery
    3. Mona lisa schulz
    4. SHannon Mcrae

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2