+ Reply to Thread

Thread: NASA Says “Blocking Dome” Creating California Drought.

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default NASA Says “Blocking Dome” Creating California Drought.

"El Nino And El Nina Are Complete Lies!!! California Drought Caused By Chemtrail Geoengineering And Nibiru Messing With Jet Stream!!!"
    Monday, February 29, 2016 13:06

I know we are getting some significant rain in the northern pacific coast Mountains but no snow. Sierra's however got snow pack. But we are by no means out of the woods yet. And if what NASA is saying happens the next several years will put us further into drought conditions.
    The rain we are getting now in the northern pacific coast Mtn is washing away what little snow we got last month.
    I think this is engineered.

I think I read somewhere that Feb was a record braking warmest month ever in recorded history.

Whether we believe in global warming, man made or natural, conditions certainly suggest climate is warming up world wide so???

I find the picture in this article from 1999 interesting which shows what NASA says is a stable high pressure "blocking dome" off the coast of California keeping all storm activity away. Blocking dome of Chemtrails.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...m-3312718.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2_G10_pacific_chems.jpg
Views:	283
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	32974  

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Arcturian108 (6th March 2016), Cidersomerset (6th March 2016), justntime2learn (6th March 2016), seah (9th March 2016), Tyy1907 (6th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Arcturian108's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,326 times in 930 posts

Default Re: NASA Says “Blocking Dome” Creating California Drought.

The whole chemtrail thing has me completely puzzled. In Western North Carolina - there was heavy chemtrail stuff going on all of last year, and then it completely stopped at the New Year, and we have had clear blue skies the past two months! All I could think of is that the heavy chemtrails last year were due to trying to prove to the world that 2015 was the warmest on record, leading up to the Paris accord. Once they proved that, they took a break!? Or maybe they have a yearly budget and had to use all their money before January 1.
    Any thoughts people?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arcturian108 For This Post:

Curiosity (6th March 2016), Tyy1907 (6th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

We still get Chem trailed the same amount as last year in central western Canada. (?)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arcturian108 (here)
    The whole chemtrail thing has me completely puzzled. In Western North Carolina - there was heavy chemtrail stuff going on all of last year, and then it completely stopped at the New Year, and we have had clear blue skies the past two months! All I could think of is that the heavy chemtrails last year were due to trying to prove to the world that 2015 was the warmest on record, leading up to the Paris accord. Once they proved that, they took a break!? Or maybe they have a yearly budget and had to use all their money before January 1.
    Any thoughts people?
    Arcturian thanks for your thoughts. These are very good questions and observations. I also have seen down times in chemtrails. Not just trails, but jet activity. This confirms that they are not commercial flights because commercial flights don't just stop for days or weeks then start up again.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th March 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Well, here in Australia on the east coast, they sometimes go for many weeks without doing anything and then they will absolutely saturate the skies for a few weeks on a daily basis. Before the xmas break, there was zero activity for several months and then, when they re-appeared, it was spraying with a vengeance. It was relentless, day after day after day.

I am wondering what their spray schedule is linked to. Is it solar activity? There must be something that they link to in order to schedule their spraying but for the life of me I cannot figure out what it is. Perhaps as they monitor the particulate, when it gets low in the atmosphere, they come out to "top it up". I don't know.
    Last edited by Andre; 6th March 2016 at 06:47.
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andre For This Post:

Arcturian108 (7th March 2016), Curiosity (6th March 2016)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)
    "El Nino And El Nina Are Complete Lies!!! California Drought Caused By Chemtrail Geoengineering And Nibiru Messing With Jet Stream!!!"

I know we are getting some significant rain in the northern pacific coast Mountains but no snow. Sierra's however got snow pack. But we are by no means out of the woods yet. And if what NASA is saying happens the next several years will put us further into drought conditions.
    The rain we are getting now in the northern pacific coast Mtn is washing away what little snow we got last month.

I think I read somewhere that Feb was a record braking warmest month ever in recorded history.

Whether we believe in global warming, man made or natural, conditions certainly suggest climate is warming up world wide so???

I find the picture in this article from 1999 interesting which shows what NASA says is a stable high pressure "blocking dome" off the coast of California keeping all storm activity away. Blocking dome of Chemtrails.
    Could you be mixing up NASA with DOD or Pentagon? This is not NASA's job in Job definition.
    I am not discussing to the affect and effects. Both, You and your reporter site can be right, but NASA usually is a transporter company for those evil work, not an inventor.
    Last edited by Tangri; 6th March 2016 at 07:39.
    Love and Hope

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Well, here in Australia on the east coast, they sometimes go for many weeks without doing anything and then they will absolutely saturate the skies for a few weeks on a daily basis. Before the xmas break, there was zero activity for several months and then, when they re-appeared, it was spraying with a vengeance. It was relentless, day after day after day.

I am wondering what their spray schedule is linked to. Is it solar activity? There must be something that they link to in order to schedule their spraying but for the life of me I cannot figure out what it is. Perhaps as they monitor the particulate, when it gets low in the atmosphere, they come out to "top it up". I don't know.
    I think their scheduling has a lot to do with what the weather is doing or trying to do and what they are trying to make it do, and what time of year it is.

A lot of their spraying takes place out over the ocean so what we see inland a lot of the time is chemclouds already formed from off shore spraying. When a weather patter slips past and threatens closer to shore then we see stepped up spraying over the mountains and central valley. A lot probable depends on where the jet stream is and where they want to push the moister. Usually the jet stream is far north of California but when it dips south they step up the inland spraying to heat up the moister to keep it from dropping in Cali and sent it to the plains and that's what has been happening to Texas for the last year.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

deleted for adding to previous post.
    Last edited by Tangri; 6th March 2016 at 07:39.
    Love and Hope

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)

Could you be mixing up NASA with DOD or Pentagon? This is not NASA's job in Job definition.
    I am not discussing to the affect and effects. Both, You and your reporter site can be right, but NASA usually is a transporter company for those evil work, not an inventor.
    NASA scientists report many things
    The senior water scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory/Caltech, wrote that the state has only about one year of water supply left in its reservoirs, in commentary published in the Los Angeles Times Thursday.
    http://www.marketwatch.com/story/cal...ays-2015-03-14

NASA says it would take 11 trillion gallons of water to end California’s drought
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...rnias-drought/

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

The senior water scientist at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory/Caltech, wrote that the state has only about one year of water supply left in its reservoirs, in commentary published in the Los Angeles Times Thursday.

NASA says it would take 11 trillion gallons of water to end California’s drought
    Still, it doesn't show that NASA was the primary source of the problem. it is only a courier.
    Love and Hope

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Still, it doesn't show that NASA was the primary source of the problem. it is only a courier.
    I don't think there were accusations in that article as to NASA being a source of any problem, NASA is in this case just a courier of information, in less they are refining to NASA lying? I'm a bit confused?

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

danegeroussacredgeometry (6th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Member danegeroussacredgeometry's Avatar
    Thanks

"3. Folks, we have a wobbly jet stream caused by Nibiru, that is creating strange weather all over the world. THERE IS NO DEBATING THE WOBBLING JET STREAM… AIRLINES AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA ALREADY ADMIT IT!"
    So... There's a wobbly jet stream and this mans intelligent scientific conclusion is that Nibiru is causing it. He speaks about how there is no proof for a blocking dome but then gives the new reason without much evidence at all.
    "...As we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.”

20. Link to Post #13
    Ecuador Honored, Retired Member. Warren passed on 2 July, 2020.
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,540 times in 864 posts

Really, people. If there were a planet - such as Nibiru - close enough to cause the jet stream effects mentioned in this and other threads, it would be visible in amateur telescopes. There are millions of amateur astronomers that cannot be silenced by TPTB. No such sightings have been reported.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Blocking dome of chemtrails
    exactly!

Maybe we are experiencing global warming because the sun is getting hotter, and the ptb are manipulating the weather to make it appear even more so to fulfil some agenda and to pretend to each other that they are in control of everything...but the sun is king, it has its own mission to fulfil. They have no power over the sun.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

23. Link to Post #15
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,518 times in 441 posts

Seah, yes I have had the same thought about the sun heating up. David Wigington has found data that indicates geo-engineering has already dimmed sunlight by as much as 20% so, on the surface wouldn't that indicate that the sun is warming up? If not, wouldn't that dimming have lowered temperatures dramatically by now. After all, geo-engineering started way back in the 1970s or earlier. Wouldn't the basic ingredients of aluminium, barium and strontium (metal particulate) used in their stratospheric aerosol sprays block the heat as well as the sunlight?
    Our destiny is in our hands. Let us visualise a world of truth, freedom and equality.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Andre For This Post:

seah (9th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Andre (here)
    Seah, yes I have had the same thought about the sun heating up. David Wigington has found data that indicates geo-engineering has already dimmed sunlight by as much as 20% so, on the surface wouldn't that indicate that the sun is warming up? If not, wouldn't that dimming have lowered temperatures dramatically by now. After all, geo-engineering started way back in the 1970s or earlier. Wouldn't the basic ingredients of aluminium, barium and strontium (metal particulate) used in their stratospheric aerosol sprays block the heat as well as the sunlight?
    Hey Andre, this is a good question. But if we do a bit of research on cloud dynamics, what happens to surface temperature under cloud cover. Then just consider what happens to metal surfaces, or any surface for that matter. when sun rays hit then. They heat up. Metal particulates sprayed in the atmosphere do the same. I believe this is how they create conditions that push weather systems around, dry them up, and or control where the water falls. California is a good example of this. So to me it makes perfect sense that geoengineering is in part cause of global warming. I think if we do some research we will find scientific reports that back this theory.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (31st July 2017)

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

California can have normal 7-year drought cycles from my experience. But I have felt that this one was unique due to the Fukashima meltdown. Understandably, the heated pollution of radioactive particulates would have an effect. But, also, maybe it was a blessing that it did not rain during the long drought if the rain contained, or if the rain-drops bond with radioactive particles in the atmosphere and then pull them down to be absorbed into California's arable land, and were stored as snow in California's watershed. I never felt that I got the proper information about Fukashima to do what I could to be as safe and healthy as possible. I.E. I was pretty sick for years afterwards and was bombarded by Targeted Individual harassment devices, and physical attacks at the same time; thus confusing the issue. Doing better now, but still Targeted. Weather seems to be pretty normal, though on two occasions we had a short rain last year, and a short rain this year, both being first kickoff rains to the season, and my geraniums were affected pretty badly. The beautiful green turned to burned and rumpled fringe at the edges; orangish color; blackish pelted spots, though there was no hale. I did not take a picture, I regret.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Molly4US For This Post:

29. Link to Post #18
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

If nibiru was 'in the room' would there not be thousands and thousands of amateur astronomers coming forward about it?

I've been hearing that nibiru is 'in the room' for over a decade now. Not buying it...

30. Link to Post #19
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,592 times in 5,379 posts

I've been following the Toronto spraying schedule for years now. I call it the famous Toronto 'X'. Always the x. Right across the sky from horizon to horizon. They have done very little spraying these last few months. Getting a disproportionate amount of cloudy days and rain, though.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

32. Link to Post #20
    UK Unsubscribed
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,532 times in 591 posts

Any 'nibiru is here' believers want to answer my question?
    Last edited by MorningFox; 3rd August 2017 at 17:00.

+ Reply to Thread