+ Reply to Thread

Thread: #StopHumanCloning - New Donald Marshall Interview 2016

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member provolon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default #StopHumanCloning - New Donald Marshall Interview 2016

#StopHumanCloning - New Donald Marshall Interview 2016

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.com

On Twitter you can see a lot of celebrities starting to talk about human cloning. It started with Tila Tequila's outburst a couple of years ago. Now more are speaking out. They are sometimes fed disinformation on other topics to discredit them (the Earth isn't flat, it's honeycombed), but that does not detract from the essential truth of what they're saying. These human beings have been messed around with, and it needs to stop.

Rapper Tweets about Cloning

DONALD MARSHALL, MARCH 6TH... (HAS IT BEEN TAKEN OFF AIR?)

http://agarthanalliance.blogspot.com...-marshall.html

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to provolon For This Post:

Icare (28th December 2022), Inversion (8th June 2022), janette (16th March 2016), justntime2learn (7th March 2016), Nasu (21st September 2023), Tyy1907 (7th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (8th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,275 times in 1,435 posts

Default Re: #StopHumanCloning - New Donald Marshall Interview 2016

The uncomfortable truth?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Inversion (8th June 2022), Nasu (21st September 2023), Wide-Eyed (8th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Thanks for posting this provolon! That's my website...

There are two new interviews now. I listened to the first, currently listening to the second.

If you search for clonaid you can see that human cloning is a real technology.
    Last edited by Daozen; 8th March 2016 at 01:36.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Inversion (8th June 2022), Nasu (21st September 2023), provolon (10th March 2016), Shannon (23rd July 2016), Tyy1907 (8th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,396 times in 1,630 posts

At 10:48 it shows Madonna in front of Hoover dam, and I think it was a tell of the mega drought. Celebrities flashing the peace sign means Vril and that means God like. The book The Dulce Wars was mentioned. They take people out of their bodies at night during REM and transfer them to the cloning centers which are controlled by the G20. The Grays gave our government cloning technology. The Masonic G is the seventh letter of the alphabet which means God.

Other Donald Marshall threads

These are the songs Donald Marshall claims to have written:

1. Falco- Rock Me Amadeus
    2. Kenny Rogers- Lady (Released in 1980)
    3. Nine Inch Nails- Happiness in Slavery
    4. Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit
    5. Heart (Earth anagram)- These Dreams
    6. Eurythmics- Sweet Dreams
    7. Gotye- Someone That I Used To Know
    8. Michael Jackson- They Don’t Care About Us
    9. Def Leppard- Pour Some Sugar On Me
    10. Britney Spears- Baby One More Time
    11. Tina Turner- What’s Love Got To Do With It
    12. David Bowie- Modern Love
    13. A Perfect Circle- Counting Bodies Like Sheep
    14. Poison- Every Rose (Eros) Has Its Thorn
    15. Prince- Raspberry Beret
    16. Megadeth- Donald said he’s on one of their album covers
    17. Slayer- Show No Mercy
    18. Metallica- Unforgiven
    19. Peter Gabriel- Sledgehammer
    20. Michael Jackson- Thriller
    21. Radiohead- Creep

The World Needs a Hero
    Click image for larger version

Name:	don.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	49059

Source: https://www.rumble.com/video/vx2xpz

Medeea Greere video duration 1:01:33
    Last edited by Inversion; 8th June 2022 at 04:17.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Icare (28th December 2022)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,733 times in 4,313 posts

Quote Posted by Inversion (here)
    Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    See For Yourself The World Of Clones And How You Can Tell The Difference! The World of Cloning Really Does Exist!
    https://beforeitsnews.com/new-world-...ist-11465.html

There is a segment in this documentary that is about Paul McCartney, they even show the guy thats living in his old house , looks just like him now. Pretty wild.
    https://rumble.com/vzp3qt-see-for-yo...ifference.html

Medeea Greere video duration 1:01:33

At 10:48 it shows Madonna in front of Hoover dam, and I think it was a tell of the mega drought. Celebrities flashing the peace sign means Vril and that means God like. The book The Dulce Wars was mentioned. They take people out of their bodies at night during REM and transfer them to the cloning centers which are controlled by the G20. The Grays gave our government cloning technology. The Masonic G is the seventh letter of the alphabet which means God.

These are the songs Donald Marshall claims to have written:

1. Falco- Rock Me Amadeus
    2. Kenny Rogers- Lady (Released in 1980)
    3. Nine Inch Nails- Happiness in Slavery
    4. Nirvana- Smells Like Teen Spirit
    5. Heart (Earth anagram)- These Dreams
    6. Eurythmics- Sweet Dreams
    7. Gotye- Someone That I Used To Know
    8. Michael Jackson- They Don’t Care About Us
    9. Def Leppard- Pour Some Sugar On Me
    10. Britney Spears- Baby One More Time
    11. Tina Turner- What’s Love Got To Do With It
    12. David Bowie- Modern Love
    13. A Perfect Circle- Counting Bodies Like Sheep
    14. Poison- Every Rose (Eros) Has Its Thorn
    15. Prince- Raspberry Beret
    16. Megadeth- Donald said he’s on one of their album covers
    17. Slayer- Show No Mercy
    18. Metallica- Unforgiven
    19. Peter Gabriel- Sledgehammer
    20. Michael Jackson- Thriller
    21. Radiohead- Creep

The World Needs a Hero
    Attachment 49057
    When something sounds bat guano loco like this I need to see Charlie from it's always sunny in Philadelphia running back and forth between chalkboards pulling down rolled up maps and pulling book marked mouldy leather bound tomes off the shelf quoting obscure references.
    I'm not kidding.
    I need correlating data and a lot of it before I can consider something like this.
    Without that one appears gullible and flat earthy.
    Now I'm absolutely on board with Paul McCartney being replaced by Billy shears. But the rest of this only serves to discredit the Paul is dead theory and thread.

I've exposed myself to Donald Marshall back in 2015, I'm just not seeing anything there.
    Solo testimony with little to no other data backing it up can sometimes be exactly what it sounds like, bat **** crazy

Also the guy is trying to take credit for rock me Amadeus.
    Who in their right mind would take credit for that!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Inversion (7th June 2022), KimmyLove (15th June 2022), Mike (8th June 2022), Nasu (21st September 2023), RunningDeer (7th June 2022)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,728 times in 2,089 posts

Republican Senate leader suddenly stopped talking and had to be walked away from the podium during his press conference Wednesday --- Remember when the Hillary maybe clone went into a head wobble malfunction, one can only wonder if the Mitch maybe clone is at its 3 year life span now? Time to Ditch this Mitch for an upgrade maybe? Who knows but it sure fits the mold if thats the case.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cal-state.html

Mitch McConnell, 81, has fallen MULTIPLE times this year – raising concerns of his neurological state

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Nasu (21st September 2023)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Empowerment by Virtue of Golden Truth. Human Cloning: Specifically, REM Driven Human Cloning FULL DISCLOSURE

by Donald Marshall

29 October 2015

Anything underlined is my addition and not in the book. They would watch Robert Pickton murder people at the cloning center. Britney Spears lost her mind by doing that then shaved her head. Perhaps she did that to appear less attractive, but that wouldn't affect her clone. The clones aren't completely identical to the original. I saw a news image of Justin Trudeau years ago with one of his eyebrows peeling off. He took an oath to QE2 and not the people of Canada. Jeffrey Epstein nose and ears looked different after his alleged death. Biden's earlobes keep changing. There's a recent news story of him and Hunter going to Camp David, probably for a tune-up. Donald wrote that consciousness is linked, and it reminded me of the leaf experiment. A leaf was cut in half with electrodes on each piece. They drove the severed piece miles away and they were still ethereally connected.

P7. He mentioned the Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act. Erra is a planet Elena Danaan claims to be from. She’s living an avatar existence on earth while her original body is in a stasis chamber on that world. That scenario is similar to Donald’s.

P9. Phil Schneider worked with black projects at Area 51, S-4 & Los Alamos. He said the black budget is one trillion every two years. The United States has 131 active Deep Underground Military Bases (DUMB’s) and there’s 1,477 worldwide. They cost 17-19 billion a piece and take 1.5-2 years to build.

P11. George Green Green was asked to be the finance chairmen for the next POTUS. In a Project Camelot interview he was told POTUS is selected and not elected. He was told Jimmy Carter would be the next POTUS. American scientists learned how to clone people in 1938.. They call them synthetics, or The Others and they have no soul. The Others is the name of a 2001 movie. They’re taken to Camp David for tune-ups every six months to a year. Putin is planning to put the USA into a depression and China agree. China can shut down our computing and electrical systems in two days.

P14. He explains microchipping and TPTB turning them off if people don’t conform.

P15. Bush junior suspended Habeas corpus in 2001. On 12/31/11 Obama signed the Natina Defense Authorization Act (NDAA). It allows indefinite detention without a trail or indictment of any US citizen designated as an enemy by the executive. There’s a printed conversation between Clinton Eugene Curtis and a judge about rigging elections with computer programs.

P16. He quoted Mayer Rothschild, “Give me control of a nation’s money supply and I care not who makes its laws.”

P17. Aaron Russo and Nick Rockefeller had a meeting and Nick told him there was going to be an event which became 9/11. It was to invade Afghanistan to install pipelines. They invaded Iraq to take their oil fields and build a base for the NWO. He went on to say they’ll be a war on terror and eleven months later the towers were hit.

P19. Women’s liberation was funded by the Rockefellers. Before that they could only tax half the population. They got control of their kids through school indoctrination.

P21. Nick told Russo that the Federal Reserve controls both parties. They want to get rid of half the population. They considered moving Israel to Arizona.

P23. Part of the goal of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) is to get everyone RFID chipped.

P24. The movie Freedom to Fascism (Freedom to Fascism) was mentioned. The CFR are about world domination.

P24-25. They don’t protect the southern border because they’re pushing for a North American Union.

P27. He recommended the books Avatar Project & Mind Clone Robot. We pass through five stages of sleep and REM. A complete sleep cycle takes 90-110 minutes and there’s a sleep chart on this page.

P28. Most dreams occur during stage five which is the stage of Rapid Eye Movement (REM). He uses an expression drip feed disclosure.

P29. HAARP can do the following: disrupt human mental processes, knock out all global communications systems, Manipulate global weather, change weather patterns over large areas, interfere with wildlife migration patterns, hurt ecosystems, negatively affect your health, mood and mental states and unnaturally impact the earth’s upper atmosphere.

P32. It can also be used for mind control. The American Psychiatric Association (APA) covers the existence and negative effects of implants and mind control by saying people are having symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia.

P35. Mark 1-4 are the four types of clones. Mark 3-4 contain a microchip of the person’s entire consciousness.

P36. Cloning centers are where clones are produced. Drip feed disclosure was mentioned again.

P39. Military technology advances 44 years for every 12 months that pass. That’s 3,000 years since 1945. Consciousness transfer was achieved in 1945.

P42-43. Donald has been cloned by the Freemasons, The Vril Society and Scientologists. Human cloning has been going on since 1945 and George Green said 1938. Project Camelot was mentioned. There’s two types of cloning, duplication where DNA is grown in big tanks full of salt water and is a method of regenerative tech. Replication involves taking the nucleus DNA from a donor egg and replacing it with the person to be cloned.

P43. The Illuminati have used foreskins and pap smears to acquire cells. They used Donalds foreskin that was removed at age four and by five they cloned him. Now they only need a blood sample from the donor. Mark 1 clones are called REM driven clones or organic robotoids. Mark 2 are REM or sleep driven clones. The Illuminati don’t call people on the phone. They only meet at Bohemian Grove once a year. They only meet at the cloning centers during their sleep. The cloning center is located 5-6 hours radius from Robert Pickton's farm Port Coquitlam, British Columbia in Canada at a nature reserve.

P44. After four days without REM, you start to hallucinate and after seven days you die.

P45. While in his clone body at the center they would force him to write songs. If he refused, they would stab or sodomize him.

P46. The Illuminati use REM sleep driven cloning to plagiarize people under duress. They’re forced to reveal money making ideas or face clone torture or death. They made the movies The 6th Day (2000), The Island (2005), Avatar (2009) & Inception (2010) to reference the REM driven cloning. At age 30 Donald’s memories were released to him. He was 39 at the time this book was published in 2015. He’s been taken to the center since he was five years old. Most G20 politicians meet at the center. The movie Hostel I, II & III also depict what goes on at the centers. Your original body will feel the effects of what was done to your clone because consciousness is linked.

P48. Donald wants DOD to overthrow the Illuminati. They believe they’re the fornicators mentioned in the bible. They fear God’s judgement after they die.

P49. They have the cure for aids and cancer.

P51. Tila Tequila was mentioned and she had a brain aneurysm in 2012. There’s more than one cloning center.

P52. QE2 owns 6.6 billion acres of land worth 17.6 trillion pounds. The Windsors control the web of deceit.

P53. QE2 and Putin are involved with the cloning centers.

P54. Transferring children into REM clones can stunt development, cause learning disabilities, unexplained depression, loneliness, suicidal thoughts and a host of other side effects. QE2 secretly owns a few music companies and one is Universal. Her clone would force Donald to write songs for profit. You can hear her on a song called Abadon at 2:46.

P55. Bernie Mac stood up for Donald at the center. He also tried to start an uprising saying the place is the devil. QE2 and Philip tortured him for 4-5 hours. Because of the pain recorded by his consciousness his real body died in his sleep. That form of murder is similar to the CIA’s heart attack gun.

P57. The Illuminati control all forms of media except the internet. They put Donald’s image on a Megadeth album cover The World Needs a Hero (2001) to mock him.

P58. There’s an image of the album cover. (see post#4)

P59. His mother sold him into the REM driven cloning, sex and torture slavery. That happened after she married a man who was a member.

P61. There’s renderings of Britney Spears at the cloning center.

P62. Lyrics to her song Mona Lisa are about cloning. QE2 has a nuke at the center that she could detonate any time she wanted.

P63. Selling your soul means giving away use of your REM driven clone. Whitney Houston was sacrificed for violating the contract she signed.

P64. If someone refuses to sell their soul they’ll be secretly blacklisted. They’ll never receive a high paying movie roll, concert gig, advertisements, etc.., By selling you’re also selling your children, their children and your entire lineage to the Illuminati. They conduct fake alien abductions using alien masks and costumes. They’ll strap a clone to a corpse table to rape them.

P66. They have or will use HAARP for mind control and possibly time travel.

P67. They’ll use the time travel aspect to protect themselves from being overthrown. The completion of HAARP is estimated between 2017-2020. There’s a map of possible HAARP locations from Rense 2011.

P69. The cloning center the rich and famous go to is above ground because they don’t like the hospital smell of the underground ones and it’s guarded by the military. There’s many cloning centers around the world.

P70. Steven Spielberg and George Lucas are in the program.

P72. Obama is also involved.

P73. Donald does carpentry for a living and doesn’t want donations.

P75. He’s done a interview with Vinney Eastwood. Rem driven clones are more emotional and dumber that the original.

P79. They want to become Gods and warn us not to get in their way.

P81. Donald wants to bring an end to the Illuminati and usher in a golden age.
    Last edited by Inversion; 17th February 2024 at 18:24.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Icare (21st September 2023), Nasu (21st September 2023)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

The video below is of Alan Ritchson who plays Reacher on the Amazon Prime series on the Jimmy Kimmel show. He was talking about his experience when he was on American Idol in season 2 & 3. At 8:30 he said they gave contestants a couple of words and told them to write a song. He wrote his in two seconds and helped other people with theirs. That show and other talent TV/42 programs are essentially the public version of the cloning centers. It's similiar in logic to the Talented and Gifted (TAG) program. QE2's alleged involvement would imply she was under the thumb of a galactic group to generate marketable products. The reptilians/Draco have a policy which is to control or kill. The terrestrial groups are mandated to generate revenue by any means necessary. That equates to an expanded and more powerful space empire.

I've been watching Museum Secrets on Amazon Prime. In S1:E4 Inside the Vatican they talk about Pope Julius II having Michelangelo paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel in the early 1500's. He didn't want the job and was more interested in sculpting marble. I suspect the Pope had information about Michelangelo via his Nephilim or Reptilian help icon meaning something external chose him for the project.

Quote Pope Julius II (Latin: Iulius II; Italian: Giulio II; born Giuliano della Rovere; 5 December 1443 – 21 February 1513) was head of the Catholic Church and ruler of the Papal States from 1503 to his death, in February 1513. Nicknamed the Warrior Pope, Battle Pope or the Fearsome Pope, he chose his papal name not in honour of Pope Julius I but in emulation of Julius Caesar.
    12/14/23 (9:48)
    Last edited by Inversion; 18th February 2024 at 19:55.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Harmony (19th February 2024), Yoda (18th February 2024)

+ Reply to Thread