+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BEN RICH, Director of Lockheed Skunkworks, on UFO Technology

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Curiosity's Avatar
    Thanks

Default BEN RICH, Director of Lockheed Skunkworks, on UFO Technology

Not sure if this has been discussed on this forum, if it has please link it to appropriate thread.

2nd Director Of Lockheed Skunkwork’s Shocking Comments About UFO Technology

What ever you want to bring here to this conversation about, UFO tech, the hiding of UFO tech from the public and it's implications, earthly tech in black projects unknown to the public, or what ever else people are interested in relevant to this article is fine with me. Very fascinating subjects to me.

What do you think Rich was referring with this statement? "Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” Was he just referring to space travel? Because I sure can imagine a lot of things I doubt we have the tech or human capacity to do.

Excerpt
    “We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do it.” (1)

“We now have technology to take ET home. No it won’t take someone’s lifetime to do it. There is an error in the equations. We know what it is. We now have the capability to travel to the stars.” (1)

“There are two types of UFOs — the ones we build and the ones ‘they’ build.” (1)

When Rich was asked how UFO propulsion worked, he said, “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The questioner responded with, “All points in time and space are connected?” Rich then said, “That’s how it works!”

http://www.collective-evolution.com/...fo-technology/

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th March 2016), DNA (20th May 2019), Ecnal61 (8th March 2016), Eric J (Viking) (8th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2016), Fellow Aspirant (8th March 2016), fourty-two (9th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), jaybee (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), Lifebringer (9th March 2016), mojo (8th March 2016), Nasu (8th March 2016), seko (9th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2016), Valle (8th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (8th March 2016), william r sanford72 (8th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: BEN RICH, Director of Lockheed Skunkworks, on UFO Technology

There have been threads and numerous references to Ben Rich's comments on
    here frequently , but not a thread specifically about him recently that I have seen ,
    but there are so many , it easy to miss.....Richard Dolan , Michael Schratt , Rich
    Hall, Andrew Johnson , Mark Mc Candlish and many others have touched on this subject.

Extraterrestrial UFOs are real Ben Rich Lockheed Skunk Works CEO admits on his deathbed

===================================================

Ben Rich on 60 Minutes , he was an important figure in US and world Aviation....
    He worked on Black projects for over 40 years and working under secrecy was a
    given and easy to keep. Test fights were at night over Groom Lake , area 51
    which ties in with the US/ET craft technology programmes that we have speculated
    about for decades.....

60 Minutes feature on author and aeronautical designer and engineer Ben Rich with
    Ed Bradley. Rich talks about his work in designing the F-117 Stealth Fighter and
    other spy plane projects while Director of Lockheed Martin's Skunk Works. Aired on
    CBS in 1994.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th March 2016 at 13:16.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curiosity (8th March 2016), DNA (20th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), jaybee (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), Nasu (8th March 2016), seko (8th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

This was posted om Avalon just the other day, it totaly relates to your post here:

Contains 2 very deep and interesting interviews with this man.
    Ron Garner about his life's research of Area 51
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...er#post1051521
    Quote I found this interview interesting. Ron claims that John McConnell is a person central to the MJ-12. He also claims to have been close to Dan Burisch, that Dan received a knowledge download from an alien and that Dan has an IQ close to 200.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Bill Ryan (8th March 2016), Cidersomerset (8th March 2016), Curiosity (8th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021), DNA (20th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2016), jaybee (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), seko (8th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Yes, this has been well-reported (and is both interesting and important). Ben Rich was a good man.

Here's exactly what he said or wrote, on several different occasions and to a number of different people:

8. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (10th March 2016), Curiosity (8th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021), DNA (20th May 2019), Ecnal61 (8th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2016), fourty-two (9th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), Hervé (8th March 2016), jaybee (8th March 2016), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), kemo (8th March 2016), Nasu (8th March 2016), seko (8th March 2016), silvanelf (20th May 2019), Sophocles (8th March 2016), Sunny-side-up (8th March 2016), william r sanford72 (8th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

A couple of similar related threads I just looked up.....

Richplanet TV - 21/06/14.. Edgar Fouche & US Secret Space Fleet with resarcher Andrew Johnson Avalon member

Richplanet TV - 21/06/14 Show - US Secret Space Fleet Program

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...R3B#post849228

============================================

partly taken fom Kerry's interview with Gary in 2010.

Sound more clear on this summery below....

'UFO Hacker' Gary McKinnon Tells What He Found on NASA Comp

============================================

Black Triangles: Cornerstone of USA Space Fleet?

Monday 23rd June 2014 at 05:52 By David Icke

From Terra Forming Terra @ http://globalwarming-arclein.blogspo...-usa-star.html

Read more: Black Triangles: Cornerstone of USA Space Fleet?

http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.co.u...ne-of-usa.html

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1998 presentation...Secret Government Projects & MJ12 Edgar Fouche

Published on 19 Apr 2012

Edgar A. Fouché was born in rural south-central Georgia to fifth generation French
    Americans. Edgar and many generations of his relatives have historically been involved
    with the government and military in fields of intelligence, black programs, crypto,
    secure communications, and classified development projects.

This is true as far back as the French revolution. Joseph Fouché was the Prime Minister
    under Napoleon, the head of his secret or national police force and a direct ancestor of
    Mr. Fouché. Joseph Fouché started and controlled the world's first professionally
    organized intelligence agency. (Although I would suggest this happened earlier
    under Francis Walsingham in the UK Tony Topping)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/2 Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle - Spectrum

https://youtube.com/watch?v=y_NxCaZ3vI8

2/2 Edgar Fouche - Alien Rapture - The Flying Triangle - Spectrum

https://youtube.com/watch?v=gwoTRKCDAp8

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...859#post848859

RICHPLANET TV - Apollo Conspiracy - Full Movie - Jan 2015 by Rich Hall & Andrew Johnson

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...R3B#post934924

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021), DNA (20th May 2019), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), kemo (8th March 2016), william r sanford72 (8th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,972 times in 2,208 posts

It must have been so exciting to be researching and working at Skunkworks in those days -- Kelly Johnson, Ben Rich, Boyd Bushman etc and their teams -

From what I've come across over time I do think that at the heart of it all was ET craft becoming available for study one way or another and probably coming in to our reality because of a kind of space/time opening created because of the experiments with nuclear matter and the nuclear tests....

http://www.ufo-blogger.com/2010/08/u...eed-skunk.html

Quote Dr. Ben R. Rich former Lockheed Skunk Works director confirmed:

1. There are 2 types of UFOs -- the ones we build and ones 'they' build. We learned from both crash retrievals and actual "hand-me-downs." The Government knew and until 1969 took an active hand in the administration of that information. After a 1969 Nixon "purge", administration was handled by an international board of directors in the private sector…

2. Nearly all "biomorphic" aerospace designs were inspired by the Roswell spacecraft -- from Kelly's SR-71 Blackbird onward to today's drones, UCAVs, and aerospace craft…

Last edited by jaybee; 8th March 2016 at 13:12.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jaybee For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th March 2016), Curiosity (8th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021), DNA (20th May 2019), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), silvanelf (20th May 2019)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Another relatively recent related thread with a lot of presentations
    from the 2014 and 2015 Secret Space Programme conferences....

Re: Jim Marrs - Remote Viewing Aliens // Joseph P Farrell Cosmic War Cosmic Versailles & others SSC 2015

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...thers-SSC-2015

Mark McCandlish at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014

Published on 9 Mar 2015

Mark McCandlish at the Secret Space Program Conference, 2014 San Mateo

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY INFORMED ABOUT FUTURE EVENTS https://www.facebook.com/secretspacep...

Title: The Feasibility of Interstellar Travel
    Zero Point Energy: The power source behind the Secret Space Program
    and Trump Card of the Break-away Civilization

Run time: 1.29.26 min
    Speaker: Mark McCandlish
    Produced by: Globalbem, Breakthrough Energy Movement
    Language: English

Presentation

How the back-engineering of off-world technology created powerful leverage
    for corporations to take over control of world government, establish an
    internationally-manned, secret space program and break-away civilization.
    Based on eye-witness accounts and insider information, Mr. McCandlish takes
    the audience through a series of revelations as to how remarkable breakthrough
    technology, may have been back-engineered from recovered or captured off-world
    vehicles, enabled aerospace and defense-related corporations to hijack control of
    governments world-wide, create a special access only, secret space program and
    develop a break-away civilization with its own goals and agenda.

Bio

Mark McCandlish is an internationally-recognized artist who has specialized in
    aviation and conceptual art within the defense and aerospace industries for the
    better part of the last thirty years, serving the needs of many of the top American
    corporations in this regard.

Mark’s father was a twenty-five year veteran of the United States Air Force and as
    a consequence, Mark has had a life-long love of aircraft and aviation history. His
    first UFO sighting occurred at Westover Air Force Base in the State of Massachusetts,
    in the Winter of 1966 and he observed the craft through an 80 power telescope for
    about ten minutes before it accelerated out of sight at an extreme velocity. He later
    discovered that this craft had been hovering above a flight of nuclear-armed Boeing
    B-52’s sitting on the Alert Ramp of the flight line on base.

Mr. McCandlish has spent most of his life trying to discover the science that would make
    such incredible performance possible, and he believes there is a plausible answer to
    interstellar flight without violating the currently-accepted laws of physics. Having had
    literally dozens of sightings since 1966, he feels certain that this carefully protected
    technology has been co-opted by an as-yet-unknown group, and the sequestration of
    this technology has provided that organization tremendous leverage in world politics,
    finance and international conflicts over the past five decades.

http://www.markmccandlish.com
    https://www.facebook.com/mark.mccandl...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4gfm...

====================================================

Also another I just saw in the archives....

Secret Space Program Conference 2015
    Secret Space Program Conference 2015 | Promo

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...onference-2015

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Curiosity (8th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021), DNA (20th May 2019), Ernie Nemeth (10th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), kemo (8th March 2016), Nasu (8th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

There is another very interesting company researchers should look into.

https://www.orbitalatk.com/about/company-overview/
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Helvetic; 8th March 2016 at 14:23.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Curiosity (8th March 2016), Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021), fourty-two (9th March 2016), william r sanford72 (8th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

My thoughts after reading articles everyone has provided here, on the subject of reason for non disclosure. I highly doubt it has much to do with the decision based on, " the public could never handle the truth", as mush as it has to do with them wanting to keep the fact that they have alien tech in military crafts secret from the public, specifically for secret military purposes.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (20th May 2021)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

I was looking for info on Project Solar Guardian
    Some of my research lead me to this video. What are some of your thoughts on, like authenticity of this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux7U...layer_embedded
    Last edited by Curiosity; 8th March 2016 at 20:04.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Opps 'Solar Warden' is what I was after via a link to a video that referred to Solar Warden, someone posted in this thread.

Oh I want to thank everyone for sharing so much info on this thread. I think it will keep me busy for a while.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Curiosity For This Post:

justntime2learn (9th March 2016)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,535 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)

Some of my research lead me to this video. What are some of your thoughts on, like authenticity of this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux7U...layer_embedded
    My thoughts: Nonsense. It's a fake.

Quote Posted by Curiosity (here)

'Solar Warden' is what I was after via a link to a video that referred to Solar Warden
    Do see this thread: Solar Warden — and in particular, please do read these two posts of mine, about what the fleet consists of, and how the name SOLAR WARDEN came to be known in the alternative media:

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Curiosity (8th March 2016), fourty-two (9th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (9th March 2016), justntime2learn (9th March 2016), Matina (18th April 2016), seko (9th March 2016), uzn (9th March 2016)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Jan Harzan, now National Director for MUFON, was at the talk where Ben Rich said "We have the technology to take E.T. home." Here is his account of the incident:

Last edited by Kryztian; 20th May 2019 at 16:35. Reason: grammar

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2019), silvanelf (20th May 2019)

26. Link to Post #14
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Just another quote from Ben Rich.

Quote Ben Rich was asked how UFO propulsion functioned. His reply was remarkable. “Let me ask you. How does ESP work?” The man asking the question of Mr. Rich said – “All points in time and space are connected?” Ben Rich then replied, “That’s how it works!”
    https://nexusnewsfeed.com/article/ge...n-take-et-home

My interpretation of “All points in time and space are connected”: superluminal interaction, sometimes called "spooky action at a distance". The conclusions are obvious: there is a preferred frame and therefore an absolute time, the celebrated "relativity of simultaneity" of Einstein's theory is untenable.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to silvanelf For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th May 2019), Kryztian (28th May 2019)

+ Reply to Thread