+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast

Thread: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,539 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

This interview with William Tompkins (by Bob Wood and Michael Salla, recorded on 25 Feb) was released by Salla yesterday:

Note: the audio quality is dreadful. Something clearly went badly wrong. (Aside: I learned through just this kind of thing happening to always have a backup recording system in place, such as a dictaphone for each person independent of the wired microphones. This does a real disservice to Tompkins, who is most remarkable for his 92 years.)

For this reason (though Salla does not reference the problem), he published a transcript. It's very much worth following the transcript as you watch or listen to the video.

From http://exopolitics.org/exonews-tv-na...es-think-tanks:

~~~

WT:
    William Tompkins

RW: Dr. Robert Wood

MS: Dr. Michael Salla

[For full introductory comments to interview click here]

MS The following interview extract features [William] Tompkins answering questions from Dr. Robert Wood and I on the information he gained from the Navy operatives, the different corporations and thinks tanks he traveled to, and some of the aerospace technologies that were being secretly developed by the Nazis during the War. Tompkins begins the interview by describing the small office where the debriefings of the Navy spies took place at Naval Air Station, San Diego.

WT – We had this little small office. He [Rick Obatta] was commander of Naval Air Station, San Diego and so the admiral would be sitting here. I’m sitting next to him and one of my three captain bosses sitting here. A typist was sitting at the other side of the table and the Navy operative – a Lieutenant Commander or Lieutenant would sit over there. And he would lay out the information [with] some sketches, very few photographs, so it was almost all verbal, almost all. And if it was a system that we had already known about, other operatives from the information two years before, and it was an update of it, he would tie together all of the other organizations that were tied with that specific part, of say the cigar shaped vehicles, what the weapons were, what the operations were, the different companies underneath the ground, which were slave labor organizations.

RW I want to go back to this table where you and Rick [Obatta], the Captain and the Navy spies, sitting at this table, how many times did you get exposed to incidents like that. Was it ten or was it a thousand, like a hundred? It was four years right?

WT I’d say a thousand, maybe 1200.

RW Well that would be like every night for four years.

WT Yes, it was like …

RW Was it a nightly thing, typically occur day after day?

WT They [Navy operatives] would stay with us for maybe a week, and we tried to put together, better define his information, OK. Then we’d put that together as a package and we’d fly that out.

RW So it would usually be one source would give his story, it might take two or three days for him to give his story, and it would be packaged up, and then you would take it away.

WT I’d say this continued …

RW What I’m trying to do is grasp the overall scope of those say three or four hundred deliveries you’d make, and some of the stuff had to do with Nazi history. Did some of the scope have to with, for example, age regression, Nazi age regression, as well as Nazi UFOs?

WT Most of it was Nazi UFOs.

RW I’m talking about what the Nazis were doing in a military mode.

WT Yes, it went to weapons systems, all types of advanced weapons systems, all types of methods of war.

RW Did you get exposed to the Haunebu craft designs, or anything like that during that time?

WT I was involved in making sketches of some of the stuff that was actually there.

MS Did you ever come across the term ‘Haunebu’ as a description for various models of German antigravity vehicles?

WT No.

MS What about Vril? Did you ever come across Vril as a designation, Vril 1, Vril 2 …

WT Yes, but remember the stuff that we got … the wording was in English, some of the documents that we got were of course in German. But we didn’t get so much of the documents. It was mostly verbal, and it was saying, in his interpretation, that was another thing, because we had one of the guys to go check so and so, “I want you back over there, and I want you back here next month.” Then there’s updates to the information.

And so some of the stuff that was in German, we had another group of people convert it into English. So you are working with information that you don’t have background on, and so what you are trying to do is put enough of it together so that [for example] Lockheed could take that information, and develop it, interpret it and come up with something that could possibly be used.

When I said that many, remember that I went back to these facilities, sometimes six or seven times with updated information that we got. Because three years after they said it before, we got things now, it’s been developed. Now it’s this, this and this.

RW So do you remember what kind of material you took to different places, JPL or CalTech as it was called then? At JPL would you take the material relevant to UFO craft or antigravity craft?

WT Everything about propulsion, the different types of propulsion and the stuff, I had no idea what this was… Then controls, different types of controls, support systems. Almost any subject, any question you wanted to ask. Some of that information we were getting.

RW Some of the groups didn’t get everything.

WT No.

RW So if there were six locations, Douglas, CalTech, MIT, is that right?

WT Yes.

RW And then Lockheed?

WT Lockheed, Boeing, North American, Northrop, North American.

RW So there were seven or eight different locations that you made deliveries to?

WT No, it’s hundreds of different places we took the data. We took the data to every Navy Research organization. We took it to Navy Development Center, Warminster, Pennsylvania. OK. That’s a big facility. I bet I went 20 times back there with stuff. The CalTech one, I didn’t even go to Pasadena for that. I went to the Navy’s weapons system at China Lake because CalTech was working on other programs there. They would pull their scientists off, whatever that was, and throw these guys into a package, and run with the ball…

Some of them that I went to, they wouldn’t let me disseminate the information, they were not interested. They didn’t want to have a thing to do with it. And I had that with several universities who were doing military programs.

RW Was Purdue one of them?

WT Yes, Purdue was one…. What I’m saying is that not everyone was willing to help the Navy.

MS What about the Air Force? Like Wright-Patterson?

WT Yes, Wright-Patterson … A couple of the admirals didn’t want that, but we had our list of who we thought could help. The point is that these went not document after document you gave them. You gave them information that was verbal almost, very little photographs, very little drawings of a specific part of the propulsion, or a method of control … of these things.

RW Technical things.

WT All technical stuff. I don’t mind talking about this because frankly I lived that thing for four years. It was staggering. The German titles or stuff was a problem, so we had interpreters there that would help us put the packages together to say to take to Douglas, OK? And so there’s the misinterpretations and stuff, that I’m right. All that’s part of it. You don’t get some nice good package, and so packages were taken to places that were insufficient information. So they would get all … upset with me. I’ve got to go get this and that.

RW Even though you were not trained technically as an engineer or a scientist, you were exposed to technical information in this process. It’s usually put in terms of common language and common sense. So you understood it?

WT I understood some of it. Some of it I had no idea what he was talking about, and I have to tell him that, you know.

END TRANSCRIPT

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

42 (30th March 2016), Atlas (6th September 2016), BMJ (10th April 2016), Cidersomerset (31st March 2016), Craig (8th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), DragonBorn (29th September 2016), drneglector (5th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (22nd October 2016), fourty-two (31st March 2016), Hervé (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (18th April 2016), JRS (31st March 2016), KiwiElf (6th April 2016), M-Albion-3D (31st March 2016), martybeck (11th February 2017), mojo (31st March 2016), Nasu (31st March 2016), uzn (2nd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Michael Salla published this yesterday, 4 April 2016, featuring William Tompkins' continuing testimony:

http://exopolitics.org/us-navy-spies...ls-during-wwii

US Navy Spies Learned of Nazi Alliance with Reptilian Extraterrestrials during WWII

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2016), BMJ (10th April 2016), Cidersomerset (5th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), drneglector (5th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (22nd October 2016), Jean-Marie (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016), uzn (5th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Michael Salla published this yesterday, 4 April 2016, featuring William Tompkins' continuing testimony:
    I like how he was describing 'compartmentalisation' in
    simplistic terms which seems genuine if you are not
    up with the alternate description of 'project secrecy'
    in these programmes......

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

KiwiElf (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Science fiction and science have always been connected in the modern age from
    Jules Verne and others onwards to the current time when there are many Alien
    invasion scenario's and contacts some good some bad 'The Colony' being the latest
    in what is becoming a long line of such shows and movies.....

It has be suggested that Gene Roddenberry may have been privy to some inside
    information which he may of used in his stories and they did use writers with
    knowledge of current and near future concepts of technology. Hence the term and
    TV shows depicting 'The Science of Star Trek'. I have watched most science fiction
    alien related TV series and not many have had Nazi related stories. It could just
    be coincidence and there has always been hype about Nazi UFO connections.
    But I find it interesting the Star Trek franchise has touched on it several times....

Was it all part of soft disclosure over the decades ? or just pulling a good story
    from the alternate UFO field ? and possible stories from WW11 veterans ,either way
    its interesting imo....

====================================================

Star Trek Enterprise....Nazi inspires alien

Uploaded on 17 Nov 2008
    You gotta see it to believe it...

Aliens Helping Nazis

-----------------------------------------------------

From the original Gene Roddenberry series...

Fascinating Fascism - Captain Kirk explains fascism

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 5th April 2016 at 16:40.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (28th November 2016), BMJ (8th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (6th April 2016), Nasu (5th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Michael Salla published this yesterday, 4 April 2016, featuring William Tompkins' continuing testimony:

http://exopolitics.org/us-navy-spies...ls-during-wwii

US Navy Spies Learned of Nazi Alliance with Reptilian Extraterrestrials during WWII

Here's the transcript of the section where William Tompkins answers questions on video (the audio quality is similar bad, and was clearly recorded at the same time as the previously published extract),

From http://exopolitics.org/interview-transcript-us-navy-spies-learned-of-nazi-alliance-with-reptilian-extraterrestrials

What follows is the transcript of William Tompkins responding to questions on the second ExoNews TV episode (see above) presenting his testimony.

~~~

February 25, 2016
    San Diego, California

Interview Key:

WT: William Tompkins

RW: Dr. Robert Wood

MS: Dr. Michael Salla

[For introductory comments and video analysis click here]

MS - In an exclusive interview with ExoNews TV conducted in San Diego on February 25, Tompkins for the first time publicly revealed the role of Reptilian extraterrestrials in Nazi projects. The following interview extract features Tompkins answering questions from Dr. Robert Wood and myself.

WT - The fact that the Germans were given this information from the Reptilians. They set up the program, they designed the program to support Germany, and they are giving Germany the UFOs.

RW - Was this an alleged fact in any of the briefings you delivered?

WT - Yes….

MS - How did the Navy spies learn about the [Reptilian] extraterrestrials helping the Nazis? Did they see Reptilians, did they read briefing documents, or did they hear chatter among the German scientists about the Reptilians, how did they learn about that?

WT - OK, the SS had many separate classified meetings, get-togethers, whatever. They formed an organization, a little bit like signing this thing over here when we first started talking [Memorandum of Understanding]… The SS then interprets this into a whole series of programs, and this then is disseminated through their specific military communication, whether it’s a major effort, or something that’s off on the side. All of this is documented and put together.

Now in addition to that, they had, if you want to call them, “consultants”, who are Reptilian consultants assisting on all of these different things that it takes to design and build these spacecraft carriers, and propulsion systems. So this is an extremely well developed program and documented like crazy. Getting copies of the documents was hard for them, hard for our spies. This was an open program in the upper level of the SS.

RW - It was compartmentalized.

WT - It was completely compartmentalized. It was well known there. People who had to do the work, had no knowledge at all of what it was for. They had to go do it, and so I guess it’s a little bit like a company that has the engineers do their effort, and then supplies are gained. You get all the supplies to build it, and then you have people build it. Only the very tip of the top have the knowledge of what this thing is even for. So that guy is working with a Reptilian. His group is working with Reptilians. They are doing, making sure that the engineering is engineered in a way to accomplish this thrust effort or this propulsion system.

MS - So the Navy spies reported back on what they had seen, or whatever documents they had retrieved, and that this was their conclusion that agreements had been reached with Reptilians, and Reptilians were acting as consultants with some of the Nazi SS compartmented programs.

WT - Even more than that. One of the packages that I got had a statement type thing. I don’t know how he got a hold of it. It was not the original agreement between the two countries, the extraterrestrials and Germany, but it alluded to this. You don’t have many of those around. There was this tremendous program to, which the operatives got into, where there were university type facilities where hundreds of thousands, of even Russian girls, were brought into these facilities. Certain groups of the troops would get them pregnant, and this program was then to come out with massive numbers, the reason I’m saying this is because it takes a long time to have a baby, and so you are not planning to win the war next week, but that part of their program was set up and structured to parallel a Reptilian battle group program to go to other star systems’ planets, and do the same thing that Germany was going to do to Europe, and to this planet.

Which is, in other words, it wasn’t just taking over the United States and killing some Jewish people …

RW - They were going to do it again throughout the galaxy?

WT - Holy cats the thing went way beyond that [world conquest]. Again, what we just said about this was the tip of the iceberg of what they were doing. Already Reptilians were doing it to other stars’ planets all over this area of the Galaxy…. These young kids, the operatives, they couldn’t believe half of what they brought back, what was going on. But some of them were really good people, and they knew how to get into places and listen to what’s going on, and finding what that guy he had talked to, or he heard, and going to so and so, because yes they were doing that over there. It goes to two countries away from an occupied country with a facility, a massive thing going,

And another part of it, they were even building boiler plate steel UFOs, 200 foot, 250 foot boiler plate steel, which is insane. But that group took the information that was given to them, and they didn’t even figure out it should not be steel, but the propulsion unit floated it up, just like it was a feather, and they were on a learning curve that you could do these things all over using standard mathematical, or standard technical terms of the way you would normally do it.

Thousands of engineering groups were working different aspects to all of this. Some of them had the vehicles, others they gave them a vehicle to reverse engineer, so they could become familiar with everything from the inside out. And so different people, different organizations could handle these different matters. It was a massive program. The mission was to take over the planet, kill off all of the ones that were a problem, and the rest of them make slaves out of them. Everybody on your planet, then second phase was to leave the planet with large squadrons of UFOs, after you’ve got them all built, and do the same thing to other stars’ planets. That’s the German will [plan?]… http://exopolitics.org/interview-tra...aterrestrials/

END TRANSCRIPT

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 5th April 2016 at 18:55.

10. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), BMJ (10th April 2016), Cidersomerset (5th April 2016), Craig (8th April 2016), Curlew (20th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), drneglector (5th December 2016), Fellow Aspirant (22nd October 2016), Hervé (5th April 2016), Jean-Marie (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (6th April 2016), Nasu (6th April 2016), onawah (5th April 2016), seko (7th September 2016), TeXaR (19th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,100 times in 20,640 posts

That report coincides with what Alex Collier has been saying that the Andromedans told him.
    They said that a group of very advanced beings which he called the Paa'Taal time traveled back to this time on Earth in order to stop the Reptilian agenda which was intended to take over the galaxy, or at least, part of it.
    He's never been able to offer any corroboration of that, of course, but it's interesting that this whistleblower info does corroborate part of it, at least.
    It would sure be nice if we had some corroboration of the Paa'Taal's presence here!
    Each breath a gift...

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Cidersomerset (5th April 2016), Fellow Aspirant (22nd October 2016), KiwiElf (6th April 2016), Nasu (6th April 2016), PathWalker (7th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

I just came across this and its similar scy -fy/science/soft disclosure concept to
    what I was trying to explain in the Star Trek post above

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trailer ~ Chris Turner's DON'T MENTION THE REPTILIANS featuring Bill Ryan

Published on 30 Jul 2014

The Faces of Avalon presents this small clip from Chris Turner's upcoming documentary
    "Don't Mention the Reptilians" (I assume this is his working title).

Chris is a Project Avalon forum member by the name Elephantintheroomfilms, his production company.

Bill Ryan speaks a bit on how the mass media has co-opted the themes such as star gates
    to make what is real appear fiction and vice-versa.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 6th April 2016 at 13:47.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (6th April 2016), Nasu (6th April 2016), onawah (7th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #48
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

A bit off topic, but I came across a trilogy of comics a couple of days ago titled, "MINISTRY OF SPACE," which can be down loaded from various sites if you want a look (the history & info is on Google & Wikipedia). It began in around 2001 and took another three years to complete the next two issues.

Inspired by the British Dan Dare,stories, the story line creates an "alternate history" where the British do their own Operation Paperclip after WWII instead of the USA, and are the first to land on and colonise the Moon and Mars, using funds collected in a monstrous "Black Ops" project, forcing the German Scientists to develop highly advanced spacecraft for the British...

It borrows some very intriguing ideas from the Nazi UFO history which we're now seeing surface (and bound to make a great movie!)

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

I just watched this vid and posted it on another....

INCREDIBLE STARCHILD DNA RESULTS *HD* ORIGINAL

Uploaded on 8 Aug 2010

Preliminary new DNA results from the 900 year old Starchild Skull, providing
    information that a percentage of the DNA in the bone may not be from Earth.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (19th April 2016), onawah (7th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #50
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

What happened to page 2 of this thread ?

19. Link to Post #51
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

Quote Posted by Did You See Them (here)
    What happened to page 2 of this thread ?
    It's still there, click the left or "back" arrow

Edit from Bill: Yes, you're misunderstanding how the page index works. Not every page is listed. If you're on p.3, then just click the back arrow to get to the previous page.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2016 at 23:44.

20. Link to Post #52
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,090 times in 8,175 posts

I've just ordered the book, really looking forward to reading it.

I haven't read a book for at least 6 years, kind of hate long texts, even long posts. This will likely turn into a reading marathon where I can't put it down until I've reached the last page.

That's usually how I read, and is probably why I've got such a problem about books. Very life disturbing stuff, the way I do it.

here's where the last of 3 is still available on UK ebay:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3317596070...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I think the one big thing that rings my bell and gets me hooked into this story is related to that saying:

"To know who rules you, notice who you are not allowed to critisize"

In this case, for me, it's more like " where in the world are we not allowed to go ? "

A: Antarctica !
    Last edited by norman; 7th April 2016 at 23:53.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (10th April 2016), Cidersomerset (18th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (8th April 2016)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,090 times in 8,175 posts

I've had another thought about Antarctica.

Why would an advanced race choose a place like Antarctica to occupy it's underground chambers, when there are such places all over the world?

I was listening, last night to a man who sells magnetic pads to place under a mattress, for healing. The main point is that it uses a south pole orientation. Experiments with small animals showed conclusively that it had a huge effect. Insects lived 70% longer, mice moved to positions above the south pole of the magnetism, human tissue cells took longer to break down...............

So, does the race that lives under the south pole do it because it's good for their health?

AND !..... are they worried by the possibility of a pole reversal?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th April 2016), DNA (18th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016), sunwings (22nd December 2016)

24. Link to Post #54
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

Rense Interviews collected for easy download.

William Mills Tompkins

Short Bio:
    Bill Tompkins was embedded in the world of secrecy as a teenager, when the Navy took his personal ship models out of a Hollywood department store because they showed the classified locations of the radars and gun emplacements. He was personally present at the “Battle of L.A.” when a thousand rounds of ammo were fired at UFOs, and one of the Nordic craft may have selected him to be their rep in the evolving aerospace race.

This book is a partial autobiography about his life to the beginning of the 1970s including some of his early work for TRW. Selected by the Navy prior to completing high school to be authorized for research work, he regularly visited classified Naval facilities during WWII until he was discharged in 1946. After working at North American Aviation and Northrop, he was hired by Douglas Aircraft Company in 1950, and when they found out about his involvement in classified work, was given a job as a to create design solutions as a draftsman with a peripheral assignment to work in a “think tank”.

This work was partly controlled by the Navy personnel who used to work for James Forrestal, who was allegedly assassinated because he was going to publicly reveal what he knew about UFOs. Bill Tompkins was asked to conceive sketches of mile-long Naval interplanetary craft designs. Later, as he became involved in the conventional aspects of the Saturn Program that later became the Apollo launch vehicle, his insight to system engineering resulted in his offering some critical suggestions personally to Dr. Wernher von Braun about ensuring more reliable checkout using the missiles in their vertical position and also some very efficient launch control concepts adopted by both NASA and the Air Force.

This story is peppered with very personal interactions with his co-workers and secretaries, some of whom the author believes to be Nordic aliens helping the “good guys” here on Earth. Towards the end of this volume of his autobiography, he sketches what he personally saw on TV when Armstrong was landing on the moon. Born in May 1923, Bill Tompkins is one of the few survivors of the “big war” who is still healthy, married to the same girl Mary, and is willing to tell his story about what he really did during his aerospace life in the 40s, 50s and 60s that relate to aliens, NASA and secrets that now can be told.

Interviews on Rense.com

William Tompkins - Pt 1 - ETs, UFOs & The US Navy
    With Dr. Bob Wood, Maj George Filer & Frank Chille

Hour 1 - 12.14.15 download mp3
    Hour 2 - 12.14.15 download mp3

William Tompkins - Pt 2 - ETs, UFOs & The US Navy
    With Dr. Bob Wood, Maj George Filer & Frank Chille

Hour 1 - 12.23.15 download mp3
    Hour 2 - 12.23.15 download mp3

William Tompkins - Pt 3 - ETs, UFOs & The US Navy
    Maj George Filer & Frank Chille

Hour 1 - 1.6.16 download mp3
    Hour 2 - 1.6.16 download mp3

William Tompkins with Maj George Filer & Frank Chille
    Our Technology Decades Ahead Of What's Known

Hour 1 - 3.23.16 download mp3
    Hour 2 - 3.23.16 download mp3

Book @ Amazon:
    William Mills Tompkins | Selected by Extraterrestrials: My life in the top secret world of UFOs., think-tanks and Nordic secretaries
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

25. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), Aurvandil (28th November 2016), Bill Ryan (18th April 2016), BMJ (21st April 2016), Cidersomerset (18th April 2016), Curlew (20th April 2016), drneglector (5th December 2016), Hervé (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (18th April 2016), M-Albion-3D (19th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016), onawah (19th April 2016), sunflower (21st November 2016), uzn (18th April 2016)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Helvetic (here)

Rense Interviews collected for easy download.
    Excellent! Really helpful to many.

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), Cidersomerset (18th April 2016), Curlew (20th April 2016), Helvetic (18th April 2016), KiwiElf (18th April 2016), M-Albion-3D (19th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016)

28. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Quote Rense Interviews collected for easy download.
    The first hour has been posted on # 2 of this thread
    but the two is new.....

Nordic ETs and Hitler’s UFO program

Published on 19 Jan 2016

Aerospace Engineer Veteran Blows The Whistle On UFOs. William Mills Tompkins
    was assigned by the Navy to Intelligence because of his remarkable memory skills,
    Bill was exposed immediately to the Navy’s knowledge of Hitler’s UFO program.
    After the war he began working in a Think Tank at Douglas Aircraft Company for
    aerospace executive Elmer Wheaton and with Naval Intelligence to offer creative
    suggestions and designs for huge Naval spacecraft carriers. The authenticity of part
    of the story is corroborated by Editor Wood, who was employed at the same facility
    at the same time and knew some of the same company leaders. The cute Nordic
    secretaries Bill was given may have used their psychic powers to keep NASA on the
    right track for an effective Apollo program, and to begin the covert Naval
    exploration of the galaxy.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 18th April 2016 at 11:41.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (21st April 2016), Curlew (20th April 2016), TeXaR (19th April 2016)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,734 times in 4,314 posts

I have a question.

Does anyone have any idea of the temperament and or modus operandi of these beings now living under Antarctica who used to be Nazi's?
    For all of this talk about them and their being the forerunners of space flight, there is NOTHING ever stated about their agendas and or philosophies.
    I'm not saying they do not exist, but if they were really pissed about losing WWII, couldn't they have say, lassoed an asteroid and ended the USA as we know it before we ever even got a satellite into orbit?

If they exist, and they remained the same NAZI's of WWII wouldn't they have retaliated a bit more than they did when Admiral Byrd attacked them?

They didn't.

I even have to wonder some times if the Plejarans/Plieadians whatever or whoever visited Billy Meier weren't in fact these same Germans on the southern continent.

Are these people secretly in control of the world? Are they running the secret space fleet of America? Are they at odds with the various secret space programs of differing countries? Or are they just not the same folks? Are they keeping to themselves and practicing a live and let live philosophy?

People keep calling them Nazi's, but I have to say they can't be Nazi's, or we would be dead as fried chicken by now.

Or, they just don't exist. Because I'm not seeing or hearing anything about them in so far as what they are up to. Just some old claims that they existed at one time, but nothing new stating what they really are up to.

I personally do not believe they are Nazi's anymore. If they exist.
    And if they do exist, they would be so powerful as to be every member of the Illuminati that would really count.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Cidersomerset (18th April 2016), Curlew (20th April 2016)

32. Link to Post #58
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

Things have may changed in Antarctica since WWII. There are no Nazis or Reptilians down there. But there is a Nordic base covered with hundreds of feet of ice. The ice is used as "protective layer". The nordics are our ancestors. The Nordics are our "quiet neighbour". They have colonized the Pleiades, Hyades and Ceres (outpost colony).

And this is important:
    The proof why the Nordics are from here is because they are breathing the same oxygen (Atmosphere, Pressure, Oxygen composition, Viruses). Ask a scientist how unlikely is the chance that an alien comes to this planet and breath the same air. Our atmosphere is for others highly toxic.

The Nordics can breathe our atmosphere and this has to do because they evolved on this planet Earth.

So if other beings are here on earth and walk among us and they do not wear a breathing-mask or a pressure suit, they are from another time but evolved here on earth.
    Last edited by Helvetic; 18th April 2016 at 16:02.
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

Cidersomerset (20th May 2016), Curlew (20th April 2016), Leon55 (27th July 2016), onawah (19th April 2016)

34. Link to Post #59
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

The revelations being expressed by William Tompkins regarding extra terrestrial reptilian influence early-on in the rise of the Nazi Party have dynamic ramifications regarding all contemporary events.

Since I Joined the old Avalon Forum, the predecessor to this current forum edition, I've been pointing to the possibility that the Mass of Humanity has been controlled by a reptilian species - dating back to the Dawn of Civilization. Any thorough review of the historic record will lead one to that conclusion.
    • Mr. Tompkins has given us details of how this reptilian influence has affected the rise of Nazi technology.
    • Dr. Joseph Farrell, Peter Levenda, and Jim Marrs (among others) have shown us how the Nazis never lost the Second World War, rather the German people lost.
    • Dr. Farrell also has shown us how the CERN experiment was created by those same Nazis.
    It should all be obvious to anyone paying attention, the Reptoids are now (and have always been) in control....

Cross-Posting a comment in another thread, for further edification:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1061913
    Last edited by observer; 19th April 2016 at 16:06. Reason: spelling

35. Link to Post #60
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

will share this lastest snippet here ...

Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - The ET & Nazi Secret Space Program

Clip from May 04, 2016 / Published on May 10, 2016

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 3 12 LastLast