+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast

Thread: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #61
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Question Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

More from Earthfiles ...

WWII Was An E.T. Battle Fought Through Humans,
    According to Retired U. S. Navy Engineer ...

Read & Listen Here

2. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)
    More from Earthfiles ...

WWII Was An E.T. Battle Fought Through Humans,
    According to Retired U. S. Navy Engineer ...

Read & Listen Here

Bumping this (gio's post was copied from the Antarctica thread).

Linda's post was actually in two parts. The second part, a continuation, is here:

http://earthfiles.com/news.php?ID=2431

I think this may be very important. Aside from being extreme, there's no reason I know of to reject any of this. It's the biggest picture explanation imaginable.

Linda's two reports are here:
    And the two 10 minute interviews (one conversation, in fact, in two parts, but continuous) are here:
    I'd very highly recommend this. Needs a cold towel on one's head to absorb it all. I don't know any good reason to reject any of it, apart from that it's a lot to take in. I don't know anything that contradicts any of it.

3. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

airaspect (26th October 2016), Atlas (6th September 2016), Billy (1st June 2016), BMJ (1st June 2016), Cidersomerset (1st June 2016), Ewan (11th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), Intranuclear (13th September 2016), KiwiElf (1st June 2016), martybeck (11th March 2017), onawah (1st June 2016), Raven (1st June 2016), Shannon (3rd September 2016), StandingWave (1st June 2016), Streamy (7th September 2016)

4. Link to Post #63
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

just noticed this has been posted on page 3 , I posted it blind as I just put
    it on another thread and thought it was new.

====================================================

Jeff seems to have done a lot of interviews with William Tomkins but vids/links
    are not straight forward ? Though they seem to know where they are ..LOL

The Amazing Story Continues (Part1) with Transcript....

Rense Radio Interview with William Tompkins with Maj. George Filer & Frank Chille – May 4, 2016
    10 May 2016 : 13:20

(start at 00:58)

Jeff Rense: Okay. This two hours is going to be just fascinating. We get to spend it
    with . . . this two-hour session, with William Tompkins. And, of course, with Bill will
    be (Maj.) George Filer and Frank Chille. Bill?

William Tompkins: Yeah, I'm here.

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...ues-part1.html
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd September 2016 at 14:40.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (21st September 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016)

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks

Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Look Up And Be Amazed!

Published on 30 Aug 2016

Please visit http://www.rense.com/ for updates and information you will never see on Fox News!

Clip from August 29, 2016 - guest William Tompkins on the Jeff Rense Program.
    Full program available in Archives at http://www.renseradio.com/signup.htm

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016)

8. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,580 times in 32,794 posts

I've been reading Bill Tompkins' book, Selected by Extraterrestrials. 100 pages in, and I'm finding it hard going.

Bob Wood
    , who knows a thing or two, wrote in his Preface:
    Bill's life story skirts the edge of believability.
    I'd go beyond that, and say that it crashes right over the edge. Some of it is near-impossible to believe -- even for those with a wide-open mind about the history, and reality, of the Secret Space Program.

Tompkins (in my opinion) does himself no favors because the book reads like a series of unconnected vignettes, almost randomly assembled. In some cases, although faux-conversationally styled -- in an misguided (again in my opinion) attempt to make things readable -- it's really extremely hard to follow. The poorly-crafted attempts to introduce humor and banter into an utterly serious subject make it all feel a little farcical, and disconnect it further from reality.

I get the impression (but do not know this as a fact) that Tompkins wrote these many separate sections as individual essays over maybe many years (some of them only a few paragraphs long)... and then Bob Wood, as the editor, did the best job he could to stitch them all together into a kind of unsatisfactory mosaic.

Has anyone else read this...?

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Atlas (6th September 2016), BMJ (21st September 2016), Cidersomerset (6th September 2016), fourty-two (27th October 2016), Intranuclear (13th September 2016), Longjohn (9th September 2016), Maunagarjana (13th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016), Valerie Villars (11th March 2018), WhiteLove (17th December 2016)

10. Link to Post #66
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

Curious.

This always interested me. William Tompkins sketches:

Name:  WT1.jpeg
Views: 1556
Size:  8.5 KB

Name:  WT2.jpeg
Views: 1543
Size:  5.9 KB

Stills from John Lenard Walson:

Name:  JLW1.jpeg
Views: 1506
Size:  1.5 KB

Name:  JLW2.jpeg
Views: 1584
Size:  2.5 KB

Looks to me, to be more or less the same sort of craft.

EDIT: There are a lot of questions unanswered about John Lenard Walson......... There seems to be a consensus online that John has faked the footage he claimed was taken with his MEADE telescope, where these stills above came from. As always, it is up to the reader to perform due diligence before believing any claims made either way.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 7th September 2016 at 16:57.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

avid (7th September 2016), Cidersomerset (6th September 2016), mojo (7th September 2016), Shannon (7th September 2016)

12. Link to Post #67
    Thanks

Just found this , the sound quality is very good and English with Spanish sub
    titles.....It does sound Sci -fi but since sci - fy , science and reality has got so
    intertwined over the last century , how would we recognise the difference ? Tom
    is even talking about a battlion of German clones fighting on the Russian front
    which I find hard to believe . But how would we know? If ET's have been cloning for
    whenever ? they could have given NAZI scientists the information , hidden in all the
    medical experiments that were going on and war always excelerate's inventions
    and innovation...after first ten min segment then David starts talking to Corey Good.

I know Corey is another controversial person , but you can still listen to Tom...

I did mention this the other day that it explains Hitler and other NAZI obsession
    with blue eyes , blond haired arien super beings....

TOMPKINS, MARIA OSRIC, ALEMANES EN EL ESPACIO.

Published on 5 Aug 2016 ( I copied for Spanish readers )

William Tompkins, con David Wilcock y Corey Goode, una entrevista donde mientras
    Tompkins, habla de sus experiencias, en el comienzo de lo que es la solar warden, y el
    programa espacial secreto de la marina, tambien nos habla de lo que descubrieron
    algunos espias de EEUU, en la Alemania Nazi,como fue que llegaron a tener esa tecnologia
    muy temprano, habla de Maria Osric,y las sociedades secretas Alemanas,como se conquisto
    el espacio, que razas extraterrestres ayudaron a los alemanes? Y con que proposito. eso y
    mucho mas encontrara respuesta en esta entrevista de casi 40 min.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th September 2016 at 16:47.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Aurvandil (28th November 2016), martybeck (11th March 2017), mojo (7th September 2016)

14. Link to Post #68
    Thanks

Quote I'd go beyond that, and say that it crashes right over the edge. Some of it
    is near-impossible to believe -- even for those with a wide-open mind about the
    history, and reality, of the Secret Space Program.
    I agree , I recognise a lots of this from articles and docs and movies over the
    years and its hard to find any coherent vids in the right order its all over
    the place and now I'm posting English good sound quality vids from Spanish
    U'tube...lol

LA AGENDA DE LOS NORDICOS Y EL VERDADERO PROGRAMA APOLO

Published on 14 Aug 2016

En esta entrevista William Tompkins nos hablara de la agenda de los NORDICOS,
    su agenda, y su guerra con los DRACO. Entraremos en mas detalles sobre el
    verdadero programa apollo, cual era lo proyectado, se cumplio o no, quien estaba
    en la luna, como cuando llegaron a la luna alguien ya estaba alla, y nos corrio,
    quienes eran? Aqui encontraras muchas respuestas a todo eso. http://www.gaia.com/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the second part with extra ordinary claims ....Again if you are familiar with
    this topic you will recognise it from many sources ....D.U.M.B.'s , Phil Schneider
    john Lears info and more.

ABDUCCIONES Y CIVILIZACIONES DE LA TIERRA INTERNA

Published on 14 Aug 2016

En este ultimo video, William Tompkins habla sobre las ABDUCIONES Y LAS
    CIVILIZACIONES DEL INTERIOR DE LA TIERRA, explica que es lo que realmente
    esta pasando con MILLONES DE SERES HUMANOS DESAPARECIDOS, y de cuantas
    civilizaciones existen viviendo en el interior de la tierra, cuales son sus agendas y
    CUANTAS HUMANIDADES existieron? http://www.gaia.com/
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th September 2016 at 00:34.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), martybeck (11th March 2017), mojo (7th September 2016)

16. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

EN EL OTRO LADO DEL VELO DEL SECRETISMO - (DR.BOB WOOD)

Published on 1 Sep 2016

http://www.gaia.com/ En esta entrevista el doctor y fisico Bob Wood, comparte
    sus investigaciones y sus experiencias, en diferente companias del complejo
    industrial militar, tambien habla,sobre documentos confidenciales, como los MJ12
    Yy la recuperacion de EBES y OVNIS, y como companias hicieron ingenieria inversa
    en naves ET. Una charla muy amena, entre David Wilcock, Corey Goode y El Dr Bob
    Wood, es importante oir hablar, a un fisico sobre los ovnis y extraterrestres. http://www.gaia.com/

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

martybeck (11th March 2017), mojo (7th September 2016)

18. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,930 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Cidersomerset (here)

I did mention this the other day that it explains Hitler and other NAZI obsession
    with blue eyes , blond haired arien super beings....

TOMPKINS, MARIA OSRIC, ALEMANES EN EL ESPACIO.

The member of Vril Society was Maria Oršić one of the female mediums.. not Osric. Typo..
    Is every mind connected to form a peer to peer network that creates the illusion of a shared reality, making the appearance of material reality a simulation created through shared beliefs?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isserley For This Post:

Atlas (7th September 2016), Cidersomerset (10th September 2016)

20. Link to Post #71
    Thanks

'Coincidence theory' which I have been talking about on my current Rudi Giuliani
    thread.Synchronicity or non -physical brings info into my reality whatever is going
    on.David has explained it for years as awareness. I'm sure you have mentioned
    something similar Bill. I listened to the Tomkins vids above off the back of
    your two interviews below , and I am talking about it in that post, and both
    David and particularly Jordan are talking about the Reptilian physical presence
    in this reality. Then people like Richard Sauder , Anthony Sanchez , Kerry
    David Wilcock and other go into these topics.

I find dot connecting everywhere from all the wars & chaos that feed these
    entities and also makes it easy to abduct slave labour or induct new recruits
    depending on which group of ET's are involved. Which ties into the WW111
    and other current threads and reading the various headline pages each day.

Another current thread I posted several vids on is the 'Senator Mike
    Gravel: "There's an ET presence monitoring our planet'
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ing-our-planet.

Then there have been many more, but by coincidence these are all current as
    I listened to the recent Bill Tomkins vids above which also could of come out
    of the science fiction field. Part of me wants to call it BS or some sort of 'psyop'
    another person parachuted in to muddy the already cloudy waters of ufology.

But there is something about these Wilcocks vids watching them , the coincidence
    that brought them into my reality ( Spanish versions as well )yesterday that feels
    strange ? and maybe we should not dismiss out of hand, however much they seem
    to ' good ' to be true pardon the pun. I know it could all just be coincidence
    repeating my self . But...UHM ! ??????

===================================================
    ===================================================
    ==================================================

Most of us have had different careers and experiences . David is a classic
    example. Jordan seems genuine to me and he admits extraordinary experiences.
    All he is doing especially in the twilight of his journey is pass on his knowledge.

Now is what he says valid ? much makes sense to me, he comes over pessimistic
    when relating his information because some of it is very dark . Also he has
    been hassled and abused over the years. There are 'debunking' vids out there
    as with most researchers especially when discussing controversial topics.

I cannot defend all his interpretations and definitions but at least he has
    brought the topic to the publics attention. From there it is up to the
    individual what he or she makes of it......

In this very good conversation Jordan the man is engaging, not the academic
    persona that most interviewers expect Jordan to perform,(which he seems happy
    to do) David is very up beat and Bill is letting it flow together........

Around the 40 min mark Jordan tells the story of how he was warned to leave
    a couple of situations , David thinks its intuition , a quite inner voice guiding us,
    they say it better in the vid. But something I have come to understand is my
    non- physical (our greater selves) and we all have it and we are connected at
    a higher level which explains a lot higher functions , telepathy , third eye etc.
    Synchronicity seems to be happening every where in my reality , whether it is
    coincidence with all the research I'm doing or my non -physical bringing it to
    my attention. As David said years ago after his awakening most of the information
    he uses in his books just seems to come to him in the right order. Even though
    he is doing research daily. What ever is happening I certainly feel more spiritual
    than I have in the past, and we are certainly living in interesting times ...LOL

Uploaded on 27 May 2010
    BROTHERS IN ARMS :
    David Icke and Jordan Maxwell in conversation about the agenda to control Planet
    Earth, meeting again for the first time in 15 years. Wonderful stuff.

This is Jordan's individual interview with Bill from the same trip , which is mentioned
    in the vid above and I am about to watch again....I presume everyone on Avalon
    has watched these vids at some time ? I have watched them a few times and they
    are still interesting , they are Jordan opening up to Bill about some aspects of his
    life and why he is here at this time including being a pleiadian emissary . Now you
    can call it BS or not but it does give you a better insight into the motives of the man
    and the path he has been on all these years. I have no reason to disbelieve him ,
    but have no proof it is true other than his words. So its up to the individual what
    they make of it. Disagree but do not be rude to an elderly gent , unless you have
    good reasons......

Jordan Maxwell - Close Encounters and other stories : A Project Avalon Interview with Bill Ryan

Uploaded on 24 May 2010

I recently had the great privilege of talking with Jordan Maxwell, fresh after our May 2010 visit
    to the Vatican, about some of his personal stories and experiences - some of which are astonishing
    by any standards. One or two he had told in his September 2009 Interview with Project Camelot,
    but the majority are new. He has shared these with the public before.

There's nothing here about the workings of the Illuminati or the New World Order. Instead you'll
    be watching Jordan presenting a series of extraordinary and fascinating personal experiences -
    any one of which would be significant to most people watching this video - but Jordan has MANY.
    Kick back and enjoy the presentation. Much of this is new material. NOT to be missed.

Jordan ref this vid in his separate vid above about his joint UFO experience though
    they do not discuss the ET visit the same night.

Jordan Maxwell's UFO Experience - Alien 51 by Anthony J Hilder

This was taken from Alien 51 a film by Anthony Hilder with some footage from the
    Lil Aleinn just outside area 51.....

I'm just looking on Davids headline page and this screams out Reptilian Or it
    is just another coincidence and part of the evil human epoch we have been in for
    thousands of years.....Perfect conditions for essence feeding inter dimensional's
    feeding off fear driven adrenalin, or slave labour abduction groups.....

50 million children uprooted worldwide: UNICEF

By David on 7 September 2016 GMT War and Terror

‘The United Nations Children’s Fund says some 50 million children have
    been “uprooted” across the globe, calling on world nations to show “compassion”
    for such minors.

In a report titled “Uprooted: The Growing Crisis for Refugee and Migrant Children,”
    UNICEF said almost 50 million children have migrated across borders or been
    forcibly displaced within their own countries.

The report said the number of child refugees jumped by about 75 percent between
    2010 and 2015.’

Read more: 50 million children uprooted worldwide: UNICEF

http://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2016/09...n-Anthony-Lake
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th September 2016 at 10:26.

21. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Another random vid it seems both Jeff and David are serialising there interviews
    and they are pot luck to find......William seems to imply that the Dracos are
    spraying us , Jeff put up a chemtrail pics , but William does not say that's the
    method. Jeff shares a strange experience he had at school as a 12 year old.
    They explore the story of Joe Papp engine devise.

=================================================

Jeff Rense & William Tompkins - Did an ET Visit Jeff? & The Story of Joe Papp

Published on 5 Sep 2016
    Please visit http://www.rense.com/ for updates and information you will never see on Fox News!

Clip from August 29, 2016 - guest William Tompkins on the Jeff Rense Program. Full program available in Archives at
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th September 2016 at 14:10.

22. Link to Post #73
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear All,

I finished reading Tompkins' book a few weeks ago, and have to admit that a certain disillusionment took over as I got towards the end. This feeling was not so much because of the events described (once you accept the premise that the Nazis were aided by Reptilians you are already in a whole new world anyway!), but because of the appalling editing. From the point of view of a purchaser, I had paid good money for this volume, and expected a more finished product. The book had two editors (Robert Wood and Nick Redfern) who certainly had an understanding of the material but who seem to have exercised little editorial judgement. It would be interesting to hear what they have to say about their task. I was tempted to think that they were under orders to maintain a high degree of implausibility so that the book would not impinge too much on the public consciousness. But then, so many books in this field are badly edited…

Tompkins himself: I had an immediate empathy with Tompkins because of his engineering background. I have met and worked with people who have very similar characters. When you work for big corporations, you get swept away by the company’s ethos, its dedication to its cause, and the need to develop new solutions and products for its customers. You live in a closed world that you cannot easily describe to outsiders. Within that world, as in the business I work in, there will be small groups (‘think tanks’) whose job it Is to provide a vision of the future 10 or 20 years hence.

Tompkins fits that bill perfectly: he comes across as being a highly dyslexic, enthusiastic, driven individual, possibly someway along the autistic spectrum. He obviously believes in himself, his abilities and his mission, and will break the rules to get results, as witness the way he goes straight to the top of NASA (Drs. Kurt Debus and Wernher von Braun, no less) to get his proposals for the Apollo Systems Management program accepted. He is then fired by Douglas for his pains, and moves into TRW Inc.

TRW, by the way, is one the corporations known for its Black project involvement:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRW_Inc.

http://www.openminds.tv/alleged-reti...fo-files/36469 [BTW, this retired officer is not Tompkins]

The Nordic Aliens: If a group of benign (?) aliens wanted to get the human race to move forward in a direction that suited them, it sounds as if Tompkins was the right man to support their cause, without drawing too much attention to his alien mentors. Perhaps this was Tompkins' mission in this life...

The biggest problem from our conservative social viewpoint is perhaps with the modus operandi of his Nordic controllers: beautiful, sexy women who will just as gladly jump into bed with their protégés as they are to provide vital information on how man should leave his little planet!

I thought hard about this last issue, and it seems that the Nordics had exactly the right strategy: male Nordics would have been intimidating to the humans in an office environment, but by getting the more sensitive Nordic females into lower-ranking secretarial positions, they would be perfectly placed to influence the predominantly male engineers, who would naturally take all the credit (particularly in the 1950s and ‘60s)!

If the overwhelming sexuality of the aliens is a shock to us, then we should remember that we live in a society where so many of our social mores are tied up with religion. An advanced space-faring civilisation that has survived hundreds of thousands of years would most probably have bypassed this stage.

What is really interesting as Tompkins’ story unfolds is the way the Nordics seemed to have infiltrated the whole space program. They seemed to move smoothly from one job placement to the next and I was left with a strong feeling that this was with the full cognisance of those (few?) humans pulling the strings behind the scenes.

The Reptilians: You get fleeting, but telling glimpses of (predominantly male?) shape-shifting reptilians, who seem to be monitoring things and occasionally interfering. Perhaps this lends support to what Tompkins said in his later interviews about WWII effectively being a confrontation between the Nordics and Reptilians.

However, if the male Reptilians can appear human, might it possibly have been the case that the female Nordics were also Reptilians in disguise?

Other Evidence: If you need corroborative information on Tompkins’ background, you need look no further than his colleague Dr. Wolfgang Klemperer, who was one of the pioneers of German aviation in the early 20th century. A search of papers shows that he was involved with gravity research:

http://adsabs.harvard.edu/full/1962AJ.....67..162K

http://www.americanantigravity.com/f...onal-Waves.pdf

The latter link contains an interesting reference to Klemperer. The author of this article (Robert Baker) says, ‘My interest in HFGW (High Frequency Gravitational Waves) research basically began in the 1950’s when Dr. W. B. Klemperer (a well-known Aerospace scientist working at Douglas Aircraft Company) and I became interested in gravitational-gradient fields. In 1957 we published a paper on the subject (“Satellite Librations,” Astronautica ACTA, Fasc. 1, 16-27) and it was this paper that attracted the attention of Dr. Robert Forward and started me off on my involvement with HFGW research.’

You can also investigate other colleagues, such as Tompkins’ Douglas Aircraft Corp. boss, Elmer Wheaton:

https://www.nap.edu/read/10403/chapter/45#242

In conclusion, my view is that Tompkins has something really important to say.

Best regards,

John
    Last edited by Longjohn; 11th September 2016 at 13:55.

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Longjohn For This Post:

Bayareamom (2nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (19th September 2016), BMJ (21st September 2016), Cidersomerset (10th September 2016), fourty-two (11th September 2016), martybeck (11th March 2017), Shannon (10th September 2016)

24. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote In conclusion, my view is that Tompkins has something important to say.
    Best regards,
    John
    Thanks for your over review Long John seems pretty spot on as far as I can tell,
    the vids I posted above are a bit random as David Wilcocks and Jeff Rense seem
    to be serialising there interviews.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th September 2016 at 15:38.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (21st September 2016), Longjohn (10th September 2016)

26. Link to Post #75
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

My compliments to you, dear Cider, for the trouble you take to present us with information. You have a talent for this!

I hope the references I provided are not too indigestible.

I do agree it's difficult to get all the Tompkins interviews together in one place. In a roundabout way, I came across this on the Sphere Being Alliance website:

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/tag/tompkins.html

This lists 10 Tompkins-related interviews. Most, if not all of them have transcripts.

You go to Correy Goode's interviews, select any of the ones related to Tompkins and then click on the 'Tompkins' tag just under the title. There are also more on the Rense website.

An interesting interview that I've just noticed answers some of my questions on the editor of Tompkins' book, Bob Wood:

http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/...f-secrecy.html

By the way, I'm completely on the fence when it comes to Corey Goode. Some of his info is extremely interesting, but his modus operandi is a cause for concern, to say the least.

Best regards,

John
    Last edited by Longjohn; 12th September 2016 at 09:11.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Longjohn For This Post:

BMJ (21st September 2016), Cidersomerset (11th September 2016)

28. Link to Post #76
    Thanks

Quote By the way, I'm completely on the fence when it comes to Corey Goode.
    Some of his info is extremely interesting, but his modus operandi is a cause for
    concern, to say the least.
    Best regards,
    John
    Thanks for links John , I know Corey sparked off controversy as do various
    people in the alternate community from time to time. When he was active
    on the forum he seemed pleasant researching his own questions. I did
    not get involved in the big thread that culminated in his demise I think.
    But am wary of where his memories come from ? As you know the further
    down the rabbit hole the wilder the claims in all sorts of alternate topics.

The various theories on where the real space programme is today and
    the contamination with science fiction which is linked imo , as one drives
    the other in many respects ie many scientists watch the likes of Star Trek
    and inturn , many scientific terms and concepts are incorporated in the
    many books, TV , comic strip and movies. Obviously a lot is far fetched
    but the the human imagination is the driving force of creation and scientific
    research in many respects.

Another option is we have been helped by various ET groups and the
    ones depicted by William Tomkins is well known from other sources.
    Yet there seems something to his personal story, and regarding Corey
    we should not throw away the baby with the bath water just yet I
    don't think.......

Cheers Steve...
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th September 2016 at 18:25.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (21st September 2016), Matthew (12th September 2016)

30. Link to Post #77
    Thanks

I hope this does not count as talking to myself....LOL as I just saw this article
    on the BBC science page no less.....

Quote The various theories on where the real space programme is today and
    the contamination with science fiction which is linked imo , as one drives
    the other in many respects ie many scientists watch the likes of Star Trek
    and inturn , many scientific terms and concepts are incorporated in the
    many books, TV , comic strip and movies. Obviously a lot is far fetched
    but the the human imagination is the driving force of creation and scientific
    research in many respects.

How Star Trek inspired 'two generations' of scientists

9 September 2016 Last updated at 13:09 BST

Short clip on link....http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37320440

Star Trek has had an “inspirational relationship” with the space programme,
    says Robert Picardo, who played the medical hologram in Star Trek Voyager.
    The hit Sci-Fi show is currently celebrating 50 years since its initial broadcast
    to US TV audiences.Speaking to BBC Radio 5 live, Mr Picardo said there have
    now been “two generations” of people who have “been inspired” to go into
    technology fields because of Star Trek.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-37320440
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 12th September 2016 at 16:42.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (21st September 2016), Longjohn (13th September 2016)

32. Link to Post #78
    Thanks

I might do a separate thread on this.......

Pentagon now running UK military’s UFO-hunting unit – reports

By David on 13 September 2016 GMT UFO Activity

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RT NEWS.....

Pentagon now running UK military’s UFO-hunting unit – reports
    Published time: 12 Sep, 2016 12:15
    Edited time: 12 Sep, 2016 13:19

‘American military intelligence is now running the UK’s axed UFO-hunting
    squad from a plush building in a hidden corner of London’s stylish Soho
    Square, it is reported.

The secretive Ministry of Defence (MoD) unit was axed in 2009 but is now
    reportedly being run by a shadowy US colonel within a stone’s throw of the
    offices of 20th Century Fox – producers of many a science fiction blockbuster.

Now US-funded, the group has mainly American staff but still employs a number
    of Britons to pore over the real-life X-Files.’

Read more: Pentagon now running UK military’s UFO-hunting unit – reports

https://www.rt.com/uk/359057-pentago...ampaign=chrome
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 13th September 2016 at 13:43.

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (21st September 2016), Longjohn (13th September 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill,

I know both Dr. Robert (Bob) Wood and William (Bill) Tompkins...have had the opportunity to meet with both of them - twice with Bill and once with Bob. Bob is in an unenviable position, editing what amounts to Bill's autobiography. You're right, Bill had been working on his book for many years...had sought help from others to help; and, they didn't work out. Sure, it also sounds like vignettes stitched together. I too had struggled through Bill's book and mentioned it to both of them. Bob had expressed that this was Bill's autobiography....it was difficult to step in and re-write Bill's story; so, he applied a light editing hand. Sure, as an editor, Bob may have fallen down here and there; but, you need to understand something about the relationship between an author and an editor. The author has the final word on what gets printed.

The two are doing what they can to fix it. In fact, on the day I had visited Bob, he had just received the revised proof from the publisher, where a multitude of spelling errors and other corrections were made. This was just a few weeks ago; so, in time, subsequent versions of the book may read a little easier. Having edited three books myself...and worked with writers...I can share the frustrations authors have with their publishers. They say you have to watch them like a hawk. They don't always do as you ask. Often times, they screw-up things like page numbers, graphics, and lay out. This does not fix writing style - no sir. As I've said, the author has the final word; so, that's on Bill. Ultimately, it is the author's responsibility to affect final edits and approve the publisher's proof before it's printed.

Before I had read Bill's book, he gave me a heads-up stating that he's not about dates and focusing the sequences of events. Naturally, this makes a book difficult to read; and, I certainly admit to struggling through Bill's book as well. I agree with a lot of what you've written about the book. We can agree that it's rough. The dialog seems convoluted, etc.

Since I've had a chance to talk to both of these men, I want to share my perspective. First I'll say that I'm still sorting through what's what. I've noticed that Bill says a lot that needs to be parsed. He takes liberties with the English language; and, as many have observed, we do need to kinda tie him down, so to speak, and gently request that he explain what he means when he says things like take four aspirin and return to age 29, or whatever. As long as I've mentioned the aspirin thing, I'll address that right now. Asprin Bill's generic term for any pill or drug.

TECHNICAL:
    Think of Bill as a Systems Architect...not so much an engineer. Bob was an engineer. The two worked at the same place at the same time and worked with the same people. Bob remembers when Bill got into trouble with the Douglas Aircraft (DAC) executives after one of the Nordic Secretaries set up a meeting for him to go pitch their space systems and solutions to Dr. Debus and Verner Von Braun at NASA -- a copy of the meting minutes appears in Bill's book. If you've read Bill's book, you'll find a reference to one of the execs possibly being reptilian, which fits Bill's narrative of the Nordics helping us get off the planet to escape their control. There's much he's described to me that is not in the book.

Bill's brainchild for the APOLLO program was vertically assemble and check out the rockets in a white room (clean room) environment. Florida is a harsh, gritty, dirty, wet environment to work, which doesn't mix well with electronics. Bill designed the structures for the construction and check out of the rockets; and, he'd designed Mission Control, and other structures.

Moving on to my perspective:
    Listening to Bill speak - sitting there with him in his home office -- I got the sense of his strong affinity for both, Debus and von Braun, and for the time he spent at DAC. He has repeatedly expressed the joy he got from working there. It was a different time. People took pride in the way they dressed, for example. People were more loose on all things sex; DAC made it easy that way; and, I think that environment is illustrated through the convoluted dialogs of the book. Bill struggled for a way to describe how fun the girls were. he would say there was a lot of flirting. It took the edge off some of the stress...made it easier and more fun to work there; but, when I asked for specific examples, he couldn't come up with anything precise...just the feeling of it. So; if you can look past the forced dialog, you may get a better feeling for the working environment at DAC. Bob didn't believe Bill's story at first, either. After being provided a few boxes of documents that Bill had acquired from his time working at various companies, Bob started to turn.

And look, Bob has about as many questions as the rest of us. When I visited him, I specifically asked Bob for his take on the drawings of the cigar-shaped space craft that appears in Bill's book. I wanted to know why it was drawn on what appears to be college-ruled paper. Why didn't he use velum? Bob explained that Bill worked in two departments at DAC - Manufacturing or engineering. I don't recall which he said. The point is the second place Bill worked was "The Vault" a.k.a. Think Tank. At The Vault, Bill didn't have the drafting table and supplies available to him in manufacturing. Again, Bill is an architect. Not just of systems -- of structures, as well. He has a mind for this kind of detail. Bill also showed me one other thing I recognized that carries weight. I cannot divulge what it is.

Bill doesn't have all the answers. One thing he's repeated is that he has some pieces; and, he hopes others come forward with their pieces to provide a clearer picture. I've noticed that fingers are pointed at Bill to answer very specific questions about advanced technologies like age regression. He doesn't know the science behind its functionality; but, he does know that it was researched while he was at TRW. Based on my conversations with him, he is convinced the technology exists and is being withheld. One question I want to ask is what leads him to believe this notion? Gosh, as I put this question in writing, I am reminded of an invention that he came up with that was halted in its tracks;because, it represented a threat to the energy companies who own all the R&D and won't allow such things to go public. Mr. Ryan, I'm sorry I can't recall exactly which one in this moment; because, on the day he told me, we literally talked for about nine hours. He did 99% of the talking. Many times, I would interject or seek clarification, only to have Bill respond by, 'hang on a second...what I'm trying to say is...; and, he'd continue on his narrative; and, I'm OK with that.

Here's why...

MY APPROACH:
    I've seen people lambaste Jeff Rense by saying that Jeff just let Bill get away with saying anything he wants. I think people need to understand what it's like interviewing anyone. You can't go in with both guns blazing. They'll throw you out on your tail. In my world, I want to build a working relationship - a genuine friendship with mutual respect and trust. I want to hear what they have to say. This is the human condition. It is human nature to want to be seen and heard -- better yet...to be understood. People want to know you care; and, sometimes that means listening intently for a extended periods of time, so that you can understand them - hear what they're saying. From the posts I've received on my YouTube videos, it seems so many people want to be vindictive towards people who share their extraordinary personal experiences. This is one big reason I don't go public with mine. So many people launch their prose from an attack posture, as if the person in my videos sharing their story have ruined their life; and, now there's hell to pay. When I go video people's stories, I'm not there to exclusively harvest information. Sure, I'm curious. I want to know; but, I feel that making a friend, first, is the top priority. In time, I have faith that answers will come...just not at the push-button pace that many demand.

Stepping off my soapbox now...

THE NORDIC SECRETARIES:
    Here is one very important aspect that no one can get from the book...that no one can get unless they have sat down and talked to Bill for a few days. We know from the book that Bill had telepathic contact with the Nordic Secretaries. What failed to make its way into the book is that he had CONSTANT TELEPATHIC COMMUNICATION with them. For the years he was at Douglas, he always had this. After he left, poof. It was gone; and, today, he still misses that contact. Mr. Ryan, I recognize that thing he misses. I can't tell you how poignant this is. You can't begin to understand this, unless you've personally experienced this kind of contact with ET. Bill bumped into his Nordic secretary again years later; and, that entire experience sounds like something out of a Science fiction movie. Since he may be planning on including this experience in his next book, I will not deny him fist publication rights of that story; but, I will tell you it is amazing and profound.

MEETING WITH THEM:
    I'll be contacting Dr. Robert Wood soon, to schedule a time to interview him. He's already agreed to an interview. We simply need to schedule it. If you have questions, that you think would be good to ask, send them my way.
    Bill had a bit of a spill recently; so, we've agreed to reconnect in a couple of weeks to schedule a time to meet, after he's feeling better. I'll be helping him with some speech to text software, so that he can dictate the draft of his next book. Again, you got a question or two? Let me know.

Walter

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Aurvandil (28th November 2016), Axman (26th October 2016), Bayareamom (2nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (19th September 2016), BMJ (21st September 2016), Cidersomerset (20th September 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th September 2016), Longjohn (19th September 2016), martybeck (11th March 2017), mountain_jim (21st September 2016), muxfolder (19th September 2016), onawah (26th October 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Thats supposedly a Solar Warden ship. Have no proof. Just figuring out how to upload pictures
    It's a "Scinfaxi-class submarine" from the video game Ace Combat:

http://acecombat.wikia.com/wiki/Scin...lass_submarine

Last edited by Builder; 26th October 2016 at 17:55.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1 4 12 LastLast