+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast

Thread: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #141
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Might part of Area 51 have been underground and therefore invisible from the air at that time, before there were buildings put on the surface?
    No.
    Regarding Tompkins' story, what do you think correlates with other reliable stories? Why is he acting weird now?
    He is acting weird, and it's an enigma.

I started reading his book, and could not get past 100 pages. It's very disjointed, and all reads like scattered notes for a novel that an editor has tried his best to paste together. (I'm not saying that's what it was. Just a way to describe the feel and quality of it.)

Some of his claimed information I confess I just find impossible to believe. And recently, it seems to me, his presentations in interviews has shown signs of responding to an interviewer's question with "Ah, yes, I know about that, too," and then taking off on a flight of fancy, talking about material he never mentioned before at all.

But that may be unkind, and because I've not heard all his recent interviews, may also not be accurate or fair. But my [provisional, careful] summary is that at the moment I do not feel we can take all his information at face value.
    I find you to be both a very reasonable and logical individual Bill. This is why I ask for your opinion. I do not have the emotional strength to sift through everything, so I ask others of their opinions. Thank you for your insight. At the age of 30, I am already extremely tired of the nonsense.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

Bill Ryan (19th January 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (19th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Money ? Kerry seems to think Bill is short of cash which is unfortunate and is
    always a worry in disclosure for me for obvious reasons. Yet everyone needs
    to eat and pay the bills. This just seemed odd at 93 with his career uhm !.....
    then Kerry starts a discussion about related topics.....I think as Kerry touches
    on there are other reasons for the cancelation ie her direct questioning. Most
    of the vid is a Q & A with the chat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LIVE SHOW TONIGHT !!! TOMPKINS: SECRET SPACE SUDDEN CANCELLATION!!!

Streamed live 16 hours ago

GOING LIVE TONIGHT FOR Q&A at 7pm PT join us! RE TOMPIKNS & THE EFFORTS
    TO CONTROL DISCLOSURE!

UPDATE AS OF WEDNESDAY 1PM PT: THIS SHOW HAS BEEN CANCELLED
    SUDDENLY BY WILLIAM TOMPKINS WITH NO REASON GIVEN. I HAVE NOW BEEN
    TOLD HE WILL NO LONGER TAKE MY CALLS AND WHEN I TRIED CALLING TO
    SPEAK TO HIM HE HUNG UP ON ME!! WHO GOT TO THIS WHISTLEBLOWER???
    WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?

The TV series worth seeing about Time Travel is called TRAVELERS on Netflix.
    I will be talking with premiere disclosure witness, William Tompkins, aerospace
    engineer and author of SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS all about the Nordic and
    Reptilian involvement in building the secret space program, the nature of the
    predatory reptilian species, the roots of pedophilia and satanic rituals, the quiet
    coup and the people taking back their power in the U.S.

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelotportal.com
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 19th January 2017 at 21:27.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (20th January 2017), Matthew (19th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #143
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,315 times in 8,329 posts

His publisher could well have told him there's no more books, unless he shuts up. What else can he put in a book that he hasn't already said for free in one interview or another. If I was a publisher, I wouldn't bother with any more of his story. The first book probably hasn't sold a lot either. It's not the sort of thing that can easily be both a book and an internet sensation.

I find what he's said about the reptilians especially contradictory. His story about what happened at the moon is only what any one of us could have made up from what we've already heard. When a bunch of humanoid reptiles stand at the rim of a crater, I wonder if they wear space suits?

The general theme of distributing material brought out of Germany is sound enough. It would have been going on even if there were no exotic anti grav' stuff.

A fleet that cruises the galaxy needs a lot more than anti gravity.

Oh here's a biggy. Why do "Nordics" use the same name for themselves as the one we gave them because they reminded us of Scandinavians. That's totally illogical and troublesome, to say the least.

I've been thinking of other things than Tompkins lately so I'm not in the right head space to be pulling his story apart properly but my alarm warnings flashed plenty of times as I went through his interviews a few weeks ago.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (20th January 2017), Cidersomerset (19th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (28th January 2017)

7. Link to Post #144
    Thanks

I stumbled on this episode and they are discussing Ant Artica...
    Cliff talks about 42,000 Ukranian women taken to Ant Artica
    during WW11 and other related topics and some forecasts ...

Published on 30 Jan 2017
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 7th February 2017 at 00:27.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (9th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), norman (7th February 2017), thunder24 (6th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks

RobPotter-WilliamTompkinsInterview-Part1 on 02-06-2017

https://www.mixcloud.com/PyramidOne/...m_content=html

Download MP3 here: http://tindeck.com/listen/prktn
    Rob Potter and William Tompkins Interview-Part1 on 02-09-2017
    William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.
    Other Interviews with William Tompkins
    http://prepareforchange.net/2017/01/1...
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th February 2017), martybeck (11th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Hey Cider! Thanks for the Clif High post....amazing stuff!! Kind of hard to wrap one's head around it all!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Cidersomerset (7th February 2017)

13. Link to Post #147
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    His publisher could well have told him there's no more books, unless he shuts up. What else can he put in a book that he hasn't already said for free in one interview or another. If I was a publisher, I wouldn't bother with any more of his story. The first book probably hasn't sold a lot either. It's not the sort of thing that can easily be both a book and an internet sensation.
    His book was independently published through CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform with the help of Dr. Robert Wood. I asked Dr. Wood whether anybody from the Military or a government agency looked at it before printing. The answer was, "No". No one reviewed his manuscript for sensitive classified content; so, nobody controls what Bill publishes, except Bill.

The thing I find unusual about all of this is that my late grandfather, who was a US NAVY Field Intelligence Operative during WWII; retired as a Captain after 32 years of service; didn't get recognized for his c.1941 efforts during the war until the early 1980's when he received the USN Bronze Star for having predicting the Japanese thrust into the Coral Sea and against Midway Island several weeks before it occurred. He couldn't publish ANYTHING without it first being cleared by the Military. The books he's written and published were sanitized. His manuscripts came back redacted; so, I have to wonder, if Bill's narratives are true, why are the rules so lax and different for him? Perhaps it has something to do with the nature of the content - nobody believes it; so, there's no real or perceived risk of exposure?

Here's another example: My late grandfather's career debrief or Oral History interview by the NSA on February 11, 1983 has recently been released; and, still today, it contains redacted bits of information; so, again I don't understand how Bill is immune from scrutiny. (By the way, read that history...you'll learn about WWII activities ignored by the history books - like the fine details of what transpired on Corregidor.) It seems the only filter preventing Bill from divulging information is his sensibility to protect bits of data that he perceives as secret or may be of national security interest - and, if he divulges any of it, doing so may violate his security clearance.

I've also asked Dr. Wood specifically who is giving Bill the go-ahead to talk. Other than the one Admiral mentioned on the back cover of Bill's book -- Admiral Hugh Webster, Navy League Corporate Director, Washington D.C and San Diego -- he didn't know and Bill Isn't saying...nor has he described his working relationship with Admiral Webster. Does Webster have authority to allow Bill to "TELL IT ALL"? We don't know.
    Last edited by ClandestineDisclosure; 8th February 2017 at 23:55. Reason: typo

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bayareamom (3rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (9th February 2017), Cidersomerset (9th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th February 2017), Longjohn (13th February 2017), muxfolder (9th February 2017), norman (11th February 2017)

15. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    Does Webster have authority to allow Bill to "TELL IT ALL"? We don't know.
    You make a lot of assumptions about official classifications, structure and reviews processes. I have the impression that his disclosure is managed outside of official structures where all those assumption don't apply.

A book does not need an official review if anything digital can be accessed by the NSA and Co.

Bill doesn't not need an official clearance for what he is saying if the people who control such clearances tell him that nothing will happen to him if he tells the right things.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Cidersomerset (9th February 2017)

17. Link to Post #149
    Thanks

I was a little surprised to see Greg Hunter tackle this subject although he has
    had Cliff High on before and he does know some alternate theories as the
    interview goes on.....

Steve Quayle-There Is Advanced Alien Technology Buried in Antarctica

Published on 21 Jan 2017

Author Steve Quayle contends, “Black physics is beyond the PhD level, and we are
    seeing this with CERN (European Council for Nuclear Research). What is so critical
    for people to understand is, as more activity takes place at CERN, the occult rituals
    associated with it are so in your face you can’t dismiss this stuff anymore as being
    the ranting's of this fringe or that fringe. Something is happening, and the Antarctic
    is critical. It’s my contention that because of the advanced technology of the Third
    Reich . . . that they went under the ice, so to speak, and came into contact with
    beings, sentient beings that Wernher von Braun and others have made reference to
    many times before they passed away. So, all this is a matter of record. When you
    put all the records together, it points to this: There is some entity or group of entities
    that are thinking and have advanced technology and, basically, give orders to the
    religious and political leaders of our day.”

The history of the world is not what it is. It is what the powers that be pretend it to
    be. For the record, all of the world’s leaders never believed that Hitler died in the bunker.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Steve Quayle, author of “Empire Beneath the Ice.”

====================================================

Empire Beneath The Ice - How The Nazis Won The War - Trailer

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 9th February 2017 at 22:45.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

DNA (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I checked out the church in Woodland Hills called St. Mels and it had a long serving priest named O'Connor. He mentioned it in his book. That checks out. The Nordic reasoning is not rational if in fact they have interviewed on earth. They could have brought the name to start with.

A submarine with anti-gravity could make it at least 6 months without new supplies.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to martybeck For This Post:

DNA (11th February 2017)

21. Link to Post #151
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by martybeck (here)
    A submarine with anti-gravity
    Well, that's a new concept !
    Did Tompkins mention this? Hard to believe that if he did. A submarine uses gravity to sink... that's the whole idea.

Ah, edit to add. (I had to go look that up)

From the Jeff Rense interview on 4 May, 2016:

Tompkins:
    And at Douglas, in the secret think tank, we were looking at every type of space vehicle we would need to go out into the galaxy, then our U.S. Navy. So submarines came up and we discussed this. We said, “That's the easiest thing, the quickest way, we can get out there. We'll just take a regular Navy submarine, pull out the whole nuclear system, put in the anti-gravitational system, and we're going to use these right away.”
    Rense: So this was in the 1950s.
    Tompkins: Yes.
    Rense: All right. This is... I was going to ask about propulsion, so we were given or otherwise back engineered anti-gravitational propulsion systems, which went into the actual submarine that was being built. Very simple conversion actually. Very smart.

These kinds of silly statements are very problematic. If any engineer reading this can't see that's nonsense, there's not much I can say.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th February 2017 at 11:25.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (12th February 2017), BMJ (11th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), Griff (11th February 2017), muxfolder (11th February 2017)

23. Link to Post #152
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,898 times in 4,329 posts

Did Tompkins mention this? Hard to believe that if he did. A submarine uses gravity to sink... that's the whole idea.
    Sink in water, but I'm sure we are talking about space. Right?
    So if we took a submarine, added a few specializing agents to the hull, put a small booster rocket on it because, well it wouldn't weigh anything due to the antigravity device, then blast the thing into space, bam a spaceship. And a submarine is made with the idea that folks are going to need to be protected in a vessel that is air tight. This is basically the design for the cigar shaped ships we see.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Matthew (11th February 2017), sunwings (11th February 2017)

25. Link to Post #153
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,403 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by DNA (here)
    Sink in water, but I'm sure we are talking about space. Right?
    So if we took a submarine, added a few specializing agents to the hull, put a small booster rocket on it because, well it wouldn't weigh anything due to the antigravity device, then blast the thing into space, bam a spaceship. And a submarine is made with the idea that folks are going to need to be protected in a vessel that is air tight. This is basically the design for the cigar shaped ships we see.
    Submarines are designed to be watertight with a high external pressure gradient... not the other way around!

Considering the cost and engineering detail of refitting a submarine for space flight (assuming this was possible), I'd be confident the better solution would be to start from scratch... much easier, faster, cheaper and safer.

A rough analogy might be converting the car you drive into a boat. Sure, it could possibly be done.... but, wait a minute: actually, it's much easier just to build a boat.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 11th February 2017 at 12:56.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (12th February 2017), BMJ (11th February 2017), Brizil (13th February 2017), DNA (11th February 2017), fourty-two (11th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (11th February 2017), Longjohn (14th February 2017), muxfolder (11th February 2017), Spellbound (14th February 2017)

27. Link to Post #154
    Thanks

Considering the cost and engineering detail of refitting a submarine for space flight (assuming this was possible), I'd be confident the better solution would be to start from scratch... much easier, faster, cheaper and safer.
    Exactly! It may sound like a good idea to a layman, but if you do some educated thinking as an engineer it rings all BS alarm bells!

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017)

29. Link to Post #155
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello All,

I'm sorry, guys, but I respectfully disagree with what you are saying about submarines. If you build something like that to cope with enormous subsea pressures (up to 50 times atmospheric pressure), then it will jolly well withstand the absence of pressure in space (which is effectively minus 1 atmosphere compared to that at sea level).

A typical nuclear submarine (e.g., American Seawolf class) can dive up to 500m depth, which is equivalent to 50 atmospheres (50 Bar) of pressure, with only 1 Bar inside the hull (for the crew, naturally). The collapse pressure will be specified at, say, 50% above this, which will be 75 Bar. A WWII German U-boat had a collapse pressure of 20 to 28 Bar.

To withstand such high external pressures, you basically design a sub like a reinforced cylinder. That same cylinder will easily support one atmosphere inside with zero pressure outside.

Once you have plugged all the likely air-leak points, dealing with an internal pressure of 1 atmosphere in the vacuum of space is pretty simple compared to handling massive sub-sea pressures. Just look at how flimsy and lightweight the Apollo spacecraft modules were in comparison to a submarine!

Once you've got over the intellectual leap (and I grant you, this is a big one) of replacing a nuclear power plant with an anti-gravity drive, then you can see that a (somewhat modified) submarine would make an excellent space-vehicle.

One thing I really like about Tompkins is the way he thinks like an engineer. An inspired engineer is one who thinks and does things that challenge our sensibilities. Nicola Tesla still does this to us a century later. To take more recent instances, look at the work of Podkletnov on gravity shielding or that of Kosyrev on torsional waves.

On reading Tompkins' book, I had several 'Eureka' moments that really made sense. One of these was this idea of submarines being the first motherships. Another was when one of the Nordic ladies said to him, 'In order to survive in space, you have got to live a lot longer'. Hence the concept of longevity pills...

Just to close, I offer you some (vaguely amusing) references on converting a submarine into a spaceship:

http://io9.gizmodo.com/how-the-react...sub-1493423673

http://worldbuilding.stackexchange.c...reat-spaceship

From this last one, I quote:

"Okay, hold on. Let the actual submariners weigh in.

I spent 8 years of my life in the Unites States Navy aboard Los Angeles Class submarines as a Nuclear Electricians Mate. I have a background in engineering and radiological controls as a result. Please treat this as an extended comment - the answer as given is, in fact, no. But there are number of misconceptions that you guys are flailing around.

I can unequivocally and without a doubt say that it would not explode. The air would leak out from around the shaft that makes the screw go around, but you'd likely weld that shut before spending several billion dollars flying something that heavy that high. You'd also have to seal a few cable ways but sonar doesn't work in space, so no big loss."

Enough said...
    Last edited by Longjohn; 14th February 2017 at 15:46.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Longjohn For This Post:

Bayareamom (3rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (14th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), martybeck (22nd February 2017), Maunagarjana (16th April 2017), Sequoia (19th February 2017)

31. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Does Webster have authority to allow Bill to "TELL IT ALL"? We don't know.
    You make a lot of assumptions about official classifications, structure and reviews processes. I have the impression that his disclosure is managed outside of official structures where all those assumption don't apply.

A book does not need an official review if anything digital can be accessed by the NSA and Co.

Bill doesn't not need an official clearance for what he is saying if the people who control such clearances tell him that nothing will happen to him if he tells the right things.
    My assumptions about what you call 'official classifications', structure and review processes are based on real life experiences. Have you ever had a clearance? I have, for most of my life...and I can tell you right now that there are specific rules for safeguarding information.

"...if he tells the right things", you say? Who's to know whether Bill is complying with his security clearance, if there's no review of his manuscripts prior to printing the book? Where are the administrative checks? For Bills' book, there weren't any.

Let's go down that path of SECURITY CLEARANCES and review processes, again. As I stated above, my late grandfather (US NAVY retired, Captain, cryptologist, Field Intelligence Operative), well after retirement, wrote books which were subject scrutiny by the NSA; because, his clearance still applied. Even though you're out of a role, secrecy rules still apply. I got the brief on this when I completed my tour of duty.

Bill claims to have a SECURITY CLEARANCE, stating that there are certain things that he cannot talk about; because, if he did, he would lose his clearance -- his words...not mine...and I talk to him periodically...at his house over coffee and cookies, so that's how I know. Also, given what my family has personally witnessed, where my late grandfather (who worked with Admiral Bobby Ray Inman, by the way - the same Admiral mentioned by Bill in his book - and the same Admiral my father recently talked to over the phone about my late grandfather's work and Bill Tompkins; and, Inman had nothing to say about Bill) had to submit his manuscripts to the NSA and where the manuscripts were returned after review redacted, I don't think it's a leap to wonder why Bill (given his security clearance, whatever that clearance may be) would be exempt from having his book manuscripts reviewed by the NSA or the NAVY for possible breaches in security, or at a minimum, reviewed to ensure Bill is revealing no more than he should. Again, remember, this is Bill saying he can't talk about certain things; so, I don't think it's logical to assume that the extraordinary nature of the content secures itself due to the public's non-belief. That dog don't hunt.

I've asked Dr. Wood: Was the manuscript reviewed prior to printing? He said no. There's no one reviewing it. They simply published Bill's book independently. Something is off. Here's the process they followed: Over a period of about ten years, Bill wrote a set of anecdotes - memories - and ultimately provided his rough written materials to Dr. Robert Wood and his folks, who assembled and edited SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS; and then, Dr. Wood sent the completed manuscript to an independent publisher for printing. Nobody of authority looked at it prior to printing.

My assumptions about security clearances are founded in realty; and, while I remain open-minded, I still have questions.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Bayareamom (3rd May 2017), Bill Ryan (14th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), fourty-two (15th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th February 2017), Longjohn (14th February 2017)

33. Link to Post #157
    Thanks

Have you ever had a clearance?
    No. I just got to work as engineer on a "soldier of the future" program. Strangely without any clearance, I didn't even have an interview for the position, they just "booked" me breaking all the internal rules so that a young guy without any formal education in this field could tell the PhDs how to build their stuff. Quit some similarities with how Bill got selected, except that there were no "out of this world" components. Just getting very creative on how to build futuristic prototypes with current state of the art electronics.
    Last edited by Builder; 15th February 2017 at 09:12.

34. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th February 2017), BMJ (18th February 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th February 2017), Longjohn (16th February 2017)

35. Link to Post #158
    Thanks

Here's a UFO TV presentation based on the William Tompkins testimony:

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (18th February 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd February 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st February 2017), ponda (19th February 2017)

37. Link to Post #159
    Thanks

Ep. 612 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Dr. Michael Salla : Exopolitics and Antarctica : LIVE

Interview starts aprox 33 mins as usual and they discuss Antartica and Bill Tomkins
    around the hour mark....

Published on 22 Feb 2017
    Dr. Michael E. Salla, is a pioneer in the development of ‘Exopolitics’, the political study
    of the key actors, institutions and processes associated with extraterrestrial life. His
    interest in exopolitics evolved out of his investigation of the sources of international
    conflict and its relationship to an extraterrestrial presence that is not acknowledged
    to the general public, elected officials or even senior military officials.

Dr Salla’s groundbreaking Exopolitics: Political Implications of the Extraterrestrial
    Presence was the first published book on exopolitics and explained the political
    implications of extraterrestrial life.

His other works include: In Exposing U.S. Government Policies on Extraterrestrial
    Life, Galactic Diplomacy: Getting to Yes with ET, Kennedy’s Last Stand: Eisenhower,
    UFOs, MJ-12 & JFK’s Assassination and Insiders Reveal Secret Space Programs and
    Extraterrestrial Alliances...

Dr Salla’s forthcoming book is the US Navy’s Secret Space Program and Nordic Extraterrestrial Alliance, due out in 2017.

Air date: February 21, 2017

38. Link to Post #160
    Thanks

A lot of these subjects are connected and many factors have to come into account
    before mainstream disclosure. We can all argue either way whether this info is
    true or BS or somewhere in between , But I certainly feel something has been
    growing all my life being born in the 1960's and exposed to both science and
    science fiction which has been intertwined imo. The Scientists in the NASA press
    conference seemed more excited than usual and one even said we will find
    life by the end of this decade or the next when commenting so who knows ...

NASA full press conference on discovery of 7 Earth-like exoplanets
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TB4acbZyFBw

Part of a post from the NASA announcement yesterday....

As David Icke has been saying for many years that he saw 2016/7/8 as possible
    pivotal years we have been seeing this politically and even in sport how about
    disclosure ???

Certainly I cannot remember scientists being this optimistic in these NASA press
    releases on Exo planets....I'm talking mainstream of course not the secret space
    programme we speculated have existed for decades......

These planets are so far away that its all speculation but does give them a good PR
    to the public and a funding renewal . Though one other significant thing is the stars
    a Dwarf Sun and is very common in the universe so they insinuated there could be
    many more earth like planets and of course some could be much closer....

Quote " Finding a second Earth is not a matter of if but when"
    read more...
    NASA to Host News Conference on Discovery Beyond Our Solar System
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1136159

2018 scheduled launch date for more powerfull Exo Planet hunter...

James Webb: Hubble successor maintains course

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-35403361
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 23rd February 2017 at 17:57.

39. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd February 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 1 8 12 LastLast