+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast

Thread: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #201
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    Sad news on William Tompkins. Disgrace is the toxic yarn they will utilize and spin out of it. see recent post from SBA/DW comments.
    Hey, Wilcock! There’s a time and a place. This ain’t it.

First, I look forward to seeing Mr Tompkins in his next incarnation. Second, it would be nice if theories surrounding his death would be withheld until the grief process can be respected.

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Harley (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (22nd August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017), Tintin (16th March 2018)

3. Link to Post #202
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Wow. Wilcock. What a piece of sh!t he is. Corey might even be facepalming at the sight of that one.

All my best to William Tompkins, wherever he is now. He seemed like a kind, gentle man. Godspeed sir.
    It’s beyond words how Wilcock is capitalizing on William Tompkins death. It’s heartless and self-serving. People have got to be wising up to these Paul Bunyan tales.

On the Jimmy Church show, Wilcock said @ 1:47:38:
    • …all of the things he [Pete Peterson] owns which are in the millions of dollars which I was set to inherit that stuff. It would have kept me financially solvent for the rest of my life.

On DivineCosmos.com it's posted:
    • David was set to inherit at least a portion of all of these valuables.

4. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Bob (22nd August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Did You See Them (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Hervé (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017), Star Tsar (22nd August 2017)

5. Link to Post #203
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

I have not seen anyone actually say this, folk are too caught up........so......

Hope your transition was peaceful Bill and I hope you find your way home.

Lots of love.
    Last edited by findingneo; 22nd August 2017 at 08:07.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (22nd August 2017)

7. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Bill has passed over on a auspicious day .......

Astonomer Alyssa Drake " A fantastic celestial coincidence "

21 Aug 2017 BBC US & CANADA

=============================================

William Tompkins Transitions on Day of Full Solar Eclipse

Written by Dr Michael Salla on August 21, 2017.

http://exopolitics.org/william-tompk...lunar-eclipse/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Secret Space Program Whistleblowers Under Scrutiny – Response to Richard Dolan

Written by Dr Michael Salla on July 20, 2017. Posted in exopolitics research,

read more..
    http://exopolitics.org/secret-space-...nder-scrutiny/
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From Coreys Twitter....
    SphereBeingAlliance‏ @blueavians · 7h7 hours ago

We will be organizing a memorial page for Bill for anyone whom would like to
    comment on his service or donate to...
    https://twitter.com/blueavians?lang=en

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

William Tompkins is one of the most incredible whistleblowers to step forward. The
    depth and implications of his testimony are nothing short of astounding. Of course,
    there will always be those who refuse to believe his story, since he is an ET

read more...
    http://freedom-articles.toolsforfree...whistleblower/

===================================================

A tribute to the man and something we are looking for in our own ways Truth , the
    meaning life and much more......We can all be heroes....With a voice like a
    scrambled Rod Stewart , Bonnie belts out some old appropriate classic for me....

Bonnie Tyler Prepares To Perform ‘Total Eclipse’ During Total Eclipse
    Today...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LlxW3f36Dc
    CNN.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-n6FXcfUuw

Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart ...1980's timeless classic

Bonnie Tyler - Holding Out For A Hero

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWcASV2sey0

Bonnie Tyler - It's A Heartache

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPOy7TPjfkE
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 22nd August 2017 at 11:06.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (22nd August 2017), Star Tsar (28th August 2017), uzn (22nd August 2017)

9. Link to Post #205
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,312 times in 617 posts

Ummmmmmm Bill Tompkins died?

I googled and found on Sallas sight that indeed it is true.

So what about his reverse age stuff he was promised? Strange that I just found out about this in a throw away comment in this interview.

10. Link to Post #206
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by uzn (here)
    Attachment 32977
    Thats supposedly a Solar Warden ship. Have no proof. Just figuring out how to upload pictures
    Yes there is no proof because it's an image from a video game as discussed in this forum many times before.
    To connect humankind with itself and the Cosmos!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Builder For This Post:

Chester (27th August 2017), Omni (17th March 2018)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Attachment 32977
    Thats supposedly a Solar Warden ship. Have no proof. Just figuring out how to upload pictures
    Yes there is no proof because it's an image from a video game as discussed in this forum many times before.
    Yeah I know, Bill pointed that out. My bad, I should have done a reverse picture search before posting.

13. Link to Post #208
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by Builder (here)
    Attachment 32977
    Yeah I know, Bill pointed that out. My bad, I should have done a reverse picture search before posting.
    I think this one is better.

Harley

14. Link to Post #209
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Quote Posted by Harley (here)
    I think this one is better.

The link to your picture is not working. Missing half of the link.

"https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-26f69448e1ea16beb875315babe1ecf2.webp"

15. Link to Post #210
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

The link to your picture is not working. Missing half of the link.

"https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-26f69448e1ea16beb875315babe1ecf2.webp"
    Not sure what you mean. Are you not seeing the picture? Because if you are all you have to do is Right-Click on the picture and select either
    [Open image in new tab] or [Copy image address] and then paste it into a new browser window.

Works fine for me!

https://qph.ec.quoracdn.net/main-qim...babe1ecf2.webp

The forum software automatically truncates the full length of the link in order to shorten it, but it still works fine and should take you directly to the source page.
    Harley

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Post:

Chester (27th August 2017)

17. Link to Post #211
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Nope... it's a .webp suffix. Most people will have nothing that opens that. (I can't open it myself, with anything I've got.)

Can you save it as a .jpg? Even send it to me by e-mail. I can then post it.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Harley (27th August 2017)

19. Link to Post #212
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

I chose Chrome and it opened as is - its the Star Treck ship.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Star Trek ship.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	235.8 KB
ID:	36053
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

BMJ (29th August 2017), Harley (27th August 2017)

21. Link to Post #213
    United States Avalon Member Retief's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, just got done doing my taxes (still have to pay them lol) and time to vent. I know I'm new here . I went to the beginning of this thread and laughed at that Solar Warden ship picture. No disrespect to the poster, and it's a cool picture.. Sammy got it just right, satire in a photo, the location of his photoshop was in my day known as Newport News Ship Building and Dry Dock Company. Now I guess they're Tenneco. Whatever. My point is first, look at the original picture. What government in their right mind would have a ship like that right out in the open. I can tell you from personal experience that both shipyards that manufacture submarines have sheet metal buildings in which the boats can go to have sensitive maintenance performed, masts, ect, without spy satellites seeing them. Google earth Groton Ct and Newport News Va. And, it seems to have air intakes on it. WTF? Anyway, I guess what I'm getting at is think about things a bit before passing dubious things around.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Retief For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th August 2017), Bill Ryan (28th August 2017), BMJ (29th August 2017), Flash (16th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), uzn (28th August 2017)

23. Link to Post #214
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Here's Walter Nowosad's word on Tompkins' death. As you may know, he did a three-part interview with Bill Tompkins and Bob Wood, and he got to know Bill that way.

He stresses that David Wilcock and Jay Weidner are either being inaccurate or untruthful when they say that Bill didn't have internet access and therefore wasn't able to pick up on all the information floating around online. He did have internet access, and Walter has first-hand knowledge of this fact.

Anyways, here is the video for your enjoyment.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2018), BMJ (30th August 2017), ClandestineDisclosure (6th September 2017), Flash (16th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th August 2017), Harley (30th August 2017), Longjohn (15th September 2017)

25. Link to Post #215
    United States Deactivated ZoSo925's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Quote Posted by Mike (here)
    Wow. Wilcock. What a piece of sh!t he is. Corey might even be facepalming at the sight of that one.

All my best to William Tompkins, wherever he is now. He seemed like a kind, gentle man. Godspeed sir.
    It’s beyond words how Wilcock is capitalizing on William Tompkins death. It’s heartless and self-serving. People have got to be wising up to these Paul Bunyan tales.

On the Jimmy Church show, Wilcock said @ 1:47:38:
    • …all of the things he [Pete Peterson] owns which are in the millions of dollars which I was set to inherit that stuff. It would have kept me financially solvent for the rest of my life.

On DivineCosmos.com it's posted:
    • David was set to inherit at least a portion of all of these valuables.
    Looks like they are still Capitalizing on Tompkins death. They bought the Domain Secret Space Program and selling his videos - Almost $350 if you want to see all 12 videos ? A year ago David Wilcock and group of strangers were promoting some sketchy crowdfunding project but will post in another thread regarding that.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ZoSo925 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (30th January 2018), Flash (16th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (30th January 2018), RunningDeer (30th January 2018), Valerie Villars (18th March 2018)

27. Link to Post #216
    United States Avalon Member Tanner's Avatar
    Thanks

On the subject of age regression TRW came to the conclusion that people only use about 2.3 % of their brain. The Draco are dropping four different gases from their ships into the Earths atmosphere in a chemtrail style manner. The gases cause a reduction in both intelligence and life span. Humans would normally live to be a thousand years old and be able to use all of their brain so that their intelligence would be tremendously increased over what it is now. IQs of a 1000 or something like this.

I watched Kerry Cassidys video with Bill Tompkins very soon after it was first posted. Some months later I watched it again and noticed that some parts of the original video were gone. One of those missing parts was where Tompkins mentions that there are about 100 US corporations experimenting and creating designer drugs and chemicals that reverse the aging process and increase intelligence. He's mentioned the 4 pill treatment that increases ones intelligence a minimum of 400% and brings peoples bodies back to the age of about 25.

So... if a person could isolate their environment it should be possible to remove and prevent the four Draco gases from entering our bodies. Live in an environmentally controlled biosphere of sorts. If successful this would over time cause our natural intelligence and age to come back, without the need of the 4 pill treatment. This is a guess but it makes sense.

I myself eat only organic food and drink only distilled water that I create myself from a home distiller. Unprocessed organic is the best because it is the purest. The only thing I can't control right now is the air I breath, therefore the exposure to the Draco neurological and physiological suppression agents (the four gases/compounds).

I wish I could get a hold of those magic pills Tompkins talks about. Are any pharmaceutical companies selling derivitive works based on the real age regression technology, which may infact only be a compound that binds with and renders inoperative the Draco gases.

Anyways... those are my thoughts.

Thanks,
    -Tanner Guse

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanner For This Post:

avid (15th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2018)

29. Link to Post #217
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,522 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by Tanner (here)
    He's mentioned the 4 pill treatment that increases ones intelligence a minimum of 400% and brings peoples bodies back to the age of about 25.
    There are so many holes in that claim, that it might take really quite a long time to pick it all apart. (I won't do that here and now... I have too much to do today! )

The one anomaly that should be obvious is that even if an 'age-regression pill' was in any way a biochemical reality, it would take a LOT LOT LOT of time to work.

Just think about it. Be a GOOD Sci-Fi writer just for a moment, and write this into a detailed story. Regressing 20 years might take a whole year or two... many months at the fastest.

Joe Haldeman wrote Buying Time, which was all about this concept.
    How long does it take to heal after a broken leg so you can run marathons and climb mountains again? A heart or liver transplant? Anyone who's had reconstructive surgery knows what a huge process these things can be. Heck, I just had my appendix out last year, and it took me two weeks to get back to full strength.

Even if one's doing a deep cleanse (see the water fasting thread), Avalon member Flyswim reported that it took over 20 days for her skin to start 'glowing' — and, presumably, looking younger. (That's a natural healing process called autophagy at work.)

The body needs TIME to build new tissue. That can't possibly be magically accelerated, unless you're (1) Gandalf, or (2) making it all up.

It could NOT POSSIBLY be the kind of thing where you take the pill one night and the next morning you look in the mirror and you're all different. The body can't respond that fast.

— BUT —

None of the '20-and-back' proponents have EVER discussed (or, apparently even THOUGHT of) the wait-a-minute-let's-just-think-for-a-moment fine details of the process. That's an insuperable problem in the credibility of the entire thing.

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

avid (15th March 2018), BMJ (18th March 2018), Bob (15th March 2018), Debra (15th March 2018), Flash (16th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2018), happyuk (15th March 2018), Hervé (15th March 2018), Humanbean (15th March 2018), mountain_jim (15th March 2018)

31. Link to Post #218
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

As an aside on space travel, DNA and genetics:

Astronaut Scott Kelly has different DNA than twin brother after one year In space

Monica Edwards and Laurie Abadie NASA
    Tue, 13 Mar 2018 14:17 UTC

NASA's twin astronauts Scott, left, and Mark Kelly. Scott spent a year in space while Mark stayed on Earth as a control subject. Researchers looked at the effects of space travel on the human body. © Tony Cenicola

The Twin Study propelled NASA into the genomics era of space travel. It was a ground-breaking study comparing what happened to astronaut Scott Kelly, in space, to his identical twin brother, Mark, who remained on Earth. The perfect nature versus nurture study was born.

The Twins Study brought ten research teams from around the country together to accomplish one goal: discover what happens to the human body after spending one year in space. NASA has a grasp on what happens to the body after the standard-duration six-month missions aboard the International Space Station, but Scott Kelly's one-year mission is a stepping stone to a three-year mission to Mars.

If the results of the Twins Study are like a play, Act 1 began at NASA's Human Research Program (HRP) 2017 Investigators' Workshop (IWS), where the ten teams presented their preliminary findings. Reports included data on what happened to Scott Kelly, physiologically and psychologically, while he was in space, and compared the data to Mark Kelly, as a control subject on Earth. The 2018 IWS is Act 2, where findings from 2017 were corroborated, with some additions. Researchers also presented what happened to Scott after he returned to Earth, again while making comparisons to Mark. Act 3 will be debuted later in 2018 when an integrated summary publication is expected to be released.

The Twins Study Investigators came from around the country to meet and share their final research results at the annual Human Research Program Investigators' Workshop held in Galveston, Texas.

By measuring large numbers of metabolites, cytokines, and proteins, researchers learned that spaceflight is associated with oxygen deprivation stress, increased inflammation, and dramatic nutrient shifts that affect gene expression.

After returning to Earth, Scott started the process of readapting to Earth's gravity. Most of the biological changes he experienced in space quickly returned to nearly his preflight status. Some changes returned to baseline within hours or days of landing, while a few persisted after six months.

Scott's telomeres (endcaps of chromosomes that shorten as one ages) actually became significantly longer in space. While this finding was presented in 2017, the team verified this unexpected change with multiple assays and genomics testing. Additionally, a new finding is that the majority of those telomeres shortened within two days of Scott's return to Earth.

Another interesting finding concerned what some call the "space gene", which was alluded to in 2017. Researchers now know that 93% of Scott's genes returned to normal after landing. However, the remaining 7% point to possible longer term changes in genes related to his immune system, DNA repair, bone formation networks, hypoxia, and hypercapnia.

Increasing mission duration from the typical six-month ISS mission to one year resulted in no significant decreases in Scott's cognitive performance while inflight and relative to his twin brother Mark on the ground. However, a more pronounced decrease in speed and accuracy was reported postflight, possibly due to re-exposure and adjustment to Earth's gravity, and the busy schedule that enveloped Scott after his mission.

The Twins Study has benefited NASA by providing the first application of genomics to evaluate potential risks to the human body in space. The NASA Twins Study also presented a unique opportunity for investigators to collaborate, participating in a team approach to HRP research.

Observations guide development of future hypotheses. Research from the landmark Twins Study will inform NASA's Human Research Program studies for years to come, as NASA continues to prioritize the health and safety of astronauts on spaceflight missions.

While Scott Kelly's height and 93 percent of his DNA returned to normal after returning to Earth, NASA confirmed that seven percent of his genes have remained changed and may stay that way. "This is thought to be from the stresses of space travel, which can cause changes in a cell's biological pathways and ejection of DNA and RNA," researchers added.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

32. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

avid (15th March 2018), Bill Ryan (15th March 2018), BMJ (18th March 2018), Debra (15th March 2018), Ewan (16th March 2018), Flash (16th March 2018), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2018), happyuk (15th March 2018), Operator (16th March 2018)

33. Link to Post #219
    United States Avalon Member Tanner's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Bill,

as I remember Tompkins says the 4 pill treatment was not instant but took sometime. Perhaps as long as four months because he said one pill was taken each month for four months. Walter Nowosad asked Tompkins in person if he had taken any age regression substances and Tompkins said something like "he couldn't talk about it" which lends credence to the fact that maybe he had taken in some way shape or form some manner of the age regression compounds. He did live to be 94 after all and was still extremely mentally coherent and sharp.

Tompkins aside there are age regression technologies out there that have been developed, but in at least one case they rely on large machines. Timothy Thrapp talks about a man who built a machine that could repair the Telomeres so that a persons cells could produce far more perfect copies of themselves. Aging occurs because over time our cells produce ever more imperfect copies or replacements for themselves. So the 50th generation of your cells are highly degraded copies of the original cells you had when you were first born. The man Thrapp talks about is Antoine Priore who built a machine in the 1970s in France that produced age regression among other healing effects. The super rich power elite got wind of this however and took over the project. Timothy Thrapp then recreated this device in the 80s with a man who worked on the original project. Thrapp talks about this in a radio interview he gave some years ago. The really interesting part about age regression starts at the 37 minute mark.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/waterfu.../09/29/timothy

I guess certain electrical/magnetic fields can align with our bodies cells and restore the Telomeres to their original condition, and hence bring back our perfect genetic template or self, which is how we looked at age 20 or so. The Tech can get our bodies to regrow lost teeth and eyes or limbs. Thrapp says we can easily live to be 500 to 800 years old using the Technology he developed back then. Unfortunately he says him and his group ran into problems by power entities back then that don't want this kind of technology being used en mass.

-Tanner

34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tanner For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th March 2018), mountain_jim (16th March 2018)

35. Link to Post #220
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,614 times in 5,382 posts

Okay, can we hurry these techs along, please.

tapping his aging foot impatiently
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst 1 11 12 LastLast