+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast

Thread: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #181
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    What cuts my mustard is that as far as I know, the name "Nordics" was a human invention for aliens who reminded us of Scandinavians.

In Tompkins's story, he tells of a time when a Nordic female fell down stairs and was eventually aided by one of her own race who used the name Nordic as he explained to her who she really was.

Having moved away from the Tompkins material for quite a while now I'm left with a feeling that is in complete agreement with Richard Dolan's phrase that there are too many problems with it.
    Agreed. There is some truth to his story I believe, like the reptilian aspect. I think whatever Tompkin's agenda is, he knows of the negative transdimensional entities. I believe that Arthur Neumann also hinted at their existence when he said he doesn't know of any physical ET's that are 'bad'.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017)

3. Link to Post #182
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,524 times in 32,788 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    ...negative transdimensional entities. I believe that Arthur Neumann also hinted at their existence when he said he doesn't know of any physical ET's that are 'bad'.
    I'm not aware he ever said that. Arthur/'Henry Deacon' did tell Kerry and myself privately in early 2007, later reported by us, that some ETs liked to eat us.

(He had been to a formal briefing about this, and was so disgusted he walked out, but was not reprimanded for it. He was amazed that none of his colleagues seemed fazed in any way.)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017), martybeck (3rd July 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017)

5. Link to Post #183
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ...negative transdimensional entities. I believe that Arthur Neumann also hinted at their existence when he said he doesn't know of any physical ET's that are 'bad'.
    I'm not aware he ever said that. Arthur/'Henry Deacon' did tell Kerry and myself privately in early 2007, later reported by us, that some ETs liked to eat us.

(He had been to a formal briefing about this, and was so disgusted he walked out, but was not reprimanded for it. He was amazed that none of his colleagues seemed fazed in any way.)
    I have been looking for the video on the forum. I watched it not long ago. He said this in the awake and aware 2013 presentation he did. I think he said something to Kerry like 'my apologies Kerry, but I just don't know of any' or something very rough like that.

I do recall him talking about leaving the job. But from the video I watched, I thought he just said he'd had enough of it all. The amount of restrictions that they had put on him was just something he was fed up of apparently?
    Last edited by 7alon; 7th May 2017 at 14:35.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017)

7. Link to Post #184
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,025 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    What cuts my mustard is that as far as I know, the name "Nordics" was a human invention for aliens who reminded us of Scandinavians.

In Tompkins's story, he tells of a time when a Nordic female fell down stairs and was eventually aided by one of her own race who used the name Nordic as he explained to her who she really was.

Having moved away from the Tompkins material for quite a while now I'm left with a feeling that is in complete agreement with Richard Dolan's phrase that there are too many problems with it.
    Agreed. There is some truth to his story I believe, like the reptilian aspect. I think whatever Tompkin's agenda is, he knows of the negative transdimensional entities. I believe that Arthur Neumann also hinted at their existence when he said he doesn't know of any physical ET's that are 'bad'.
    And, I don't doubt that he was engaged in war harvested information distribution, which is really all the documents so far produced, show us.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (7th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th May 2017)

9. Link to Post #185
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Hi Shannon,

True - but I am also interested in Bill's input as well. But thanks for the tip.

10. Link to Post #186
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Through my husband I was privy to a confidential video of Tompkins giving testimony many years ago. I would guess it was about 2004 or 2005. It may have been before that.

I found it fascinating but questionable. The positive takeaway for me was learning that the Navy ( naval intelligence) was responsible for studying ufos. His reasoning made sense.

But everything else sounded clunky -- like a failed submission to Nexus magazine.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Bill Ryan (28th May 2017), BMJ (11th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017)

12. Link to Post #187
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Hi Shannon,

True - but I am also interested in Bill's input as well. But thanks for the tip.
    Have to second Shannon here. How would Bill know what R.Dolan is thinking? And why on earth would he even want to pin Dolan down and get specific answers about why he doesn't want to be associated with him? Tompkins comes out with crazy ass stuff he can't back up, is my guess.

What part of his testimony has been independently corroborated by a highly credible source?

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

BMJ (11th May 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017)

14. Link to Post #188
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Thanks Onawah I'l move it to the Antartica thread to save the wasted hour posting it ...LOL
    I came across this while scanning u'tube and its interesting , I'm not sure
    what the current view on Pete Peterson is ? and was not sure if to post or not ?

Of course it could be BS , but who knows......

After listening to interview it is part of a series of interviews....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3....Cosmic Disclosure: UFOs under Antarctica and the Five-Fingered Mystery

Season 7, Episode 30
    admin  25 Jul 2017

PetePeterson, Antarctica, ThreeFingerBeings, TowerOfBabel

Quote Could you tell us a little bit more about what happened there?
    And you had said something about people that were as high as 37 feet tall.

Pete: It's my understanding that some of the people from that . . .
    We call it the 'lowest crash' because it's deeper under the ice.
    https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...d-mystery.html

====================================================

Audio version of above interview for those like me who prefer to listen
    and find reading long scripts off the screen tiring on the eye.

David Wilcock July 25, 2017

https://youtube.com/watch?v=FagXw-P9JYc

Throughout the history of humanity, mankind has been witness to thousands of strange,
    unexplained ancient mysteries and events, as well as mysterious phenomena. Many of
    them can undoubtedly be explained as regular, everyday events that were simply
    misunderstood. However, there remain a large number that defy all logic, reason and
    scientific explanation. This section will seek to explore some of these phenomena, not
    only current events and reports, but also those unexplained mysteries of the world
    from our remote past that remain unsolved today.

===================================================

Part 1...Cosmic Disclosure: Interview with the Insider
    Season 6, Episode 15

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...e-insider.html

Part 2...Cosmic Disclosure: Testimony on Pyramids and Underground Cities

Season 9, Episode 29
    admin  19 Jul 2017

https://spherebeingalliance.com/blog...nd-cities.html
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    David Wilcock July 19, 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zE9TUosSnI

For contrast Joseph gives his views to Dark Journalist.....

JOSEPH FARRELL - ANTARCTICA BOMBSHELL REVEALED! ADMIRAL BYRD JFK NAZIS & ATLANTIS - DARK JOURNALIST

https://youtube.com/watch?v=34MD7v-W2x0

Published on 9 Jul 2017

Visit http://www.DarkJournalist.com

Antarctica Synchronicity with Deep Events!
    In this fascinating Part 1 episode, Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell to analyze the strange history and peculiar recent happenings around the mysterious icy wilderness of Antarctica. The last year has seen many high level figures visiting there as Farrell has written about extensively. From Former Secretary of State John Kerry to Apollo Astronaut Buzz Aldrin, the list of luminaries who are suddenly appearing at this remote location has grown quite unusual and eclectic raising major questions.

BOMBSHELL Admiral Byrd JFK Connection Revealed Here for the First Time!
    A major connection between Admiral Byrd and the JFK Assassination will be revealed here for the first time as Dark Journalist and Joseph Farrell reveal that D.H. Byrd, the Texas Oilman that was friends with LBJ and owned The Texas School Book Depository where the designated culprit Lee Harvey Oswald was framed for the shooting President Kennedy, was actually Admiral Byrd's cousin! In fact Admiral Byrd had one of the mountains of Antarctica named after him! This strange artifact of Deep State intrigue opens more doors to a huge underworld of military, intelligence, and oil interests that have conspired to control history.

Nazi Obsessions with the Mystical Aryan Fatherland
    Farrell details how the Nazis actually enlisted Admiral Byrd previous to World War II to help guide them with details of what they could expect once their expeditions had reached Antarctica. The Nazi mythology entrusted a great deal of mystical interest in an Atlantis-like Fatherland that they believed lay somehwere in the Icy South Pole.

Flying Discs in Antarctica?
    Byrd's strange comments to a Chilean journalist after his strangely brief Antarctica expedition in 1947 about the US needing to prepare to fight an enemy that could fly easily from pole to pole with 'tremendous speed' have led to dramatic conjecture about what he saw that led him to come back so soon and be rattled so deeply. Byrd never again discussed his powerful sightings in public.

Informative, exciting, and power-packed with revelations you don't want to miss this fascinating Dark Journalist episode

==========================================================================
    ==========================================================================

JOSEPH FARRELL: ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS! EDGAR CAYCE POSEIDIAN FIRE CRYSTAL - DARK JOURNALIST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80-gYbUgoss

Published on 28 Jul 2017

Visit: http://www.DarkJournalist.com

**ANTARCTICA ATLANTIS CONNECTION REVEALED!**
    In this fascinating part 2 episode. Dark Journalist Daniel Liszt welcomes back Oxford Scholar Dr. Joseph Farrell to analyze the strange history and the recent peculiar happenings around the mysterious icy continent of Antarctica.

The possibility that Antarctica once formed a part of Atlantis in ancient times is explored, along with the idea that a pole shift took place 12,000 years ago and may be responsible for its current position on the globe. Edgar Cayce’s unique vision of the enigmatic Atlantean ‘Mighty, Terrible Fire Crystal’ or 'Tuaoi Stone’ which powered the lost civilization is theorized as being the cause for the destruction and inundation of Atlantis.

Cayce’s High Technology Version of Atlantis
    While many esoteric traditions embrace the concept of a root culture that rose to great heights and destroyed itself, Cayce’s unique version of Atlantis had them located on the heart of the Atlantic Ocean and fully equipped with Advanced Technology, Flying Ships, Solar Power Stations, Laser Weapons, and Age Rejuvenation Centers. He saw two major groups vying for power: the Sons of the Law of One, a spiritually advanced race of psychic avatars, and the Sons of Belial, a powerful group of black magic sorcerers and shadowy engineers. The war between these two groups actually set off volcano activity due to misuse of the Fire Crystals and was responsible for splitting the continent into three islands between Florida on one side and Spain on the other.

Eventually the advanced members of the Law of One group survived founded the Ancient Egyptian and Mayan civilizations and were responsible for the cultural pyramid building as a way to preserve their ancestral memory. With the latest happenings and developments that Dr. Farrell has been tracking since last year, is it possible a small part of this Atlantean group also went to Antarctica?
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 30th July 2017 at 07:52.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017)

16. Link to Post #189
    Thanks

Folks, it appears that Bill Tompkins is about to leave us all very soon. He has a brain tumor, and if the reports are correct, he is on life support. And that will be withdrawn imminently.

Hard to find the appropriate words. Bless him. He was never a bad person — not for a moment — and did his personal best right up to the very end, with this monumental tangle that he found himself ensnared in.

If any of us were to be speaking live at conferences way into our 90s, we'd all be proud (and maybe surprised ).

I don't think anything that any researcher said or wrote about him was angled at hm personally. The commitment was always to get at the truth — whatever it was. He might be in full support of that.

I believe his book is being re-written, and I hope it is.

And I also hope he will be back with us. The game continues. There is no finishing line, or final whistle, in sight.

17. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), Andrew_K (21st August 2017), Aurvandil (31st August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), Callista (21st August 2017), Cidersomerset (21st August 2017), Debra (21st August 2017), Did You See Them (21st August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), fourty-two (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Franny (22nd August 2017), Hervé (21st August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), Matthew (21st August 2017), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2017), mountain_jim (23rd August 2017), muxfolder (21st August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), norman (21st August 2017), Paprika (22nd August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Satori (21st August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017), Sierra (21st August 2017), Sophocles (22nd August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017), Star Tsar (21st August 2017), sunwings (21st August 2017), The Moss Trooper (27th August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

18. Link to Post #190
    Thanks

19. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), Andrew_K (21st August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (21st August 2017), Cidersomerset (21st August 2017), Debra (21st August 2017), Did You See Them (21st August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), findingneo (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Hervé (21st August 2017), Kristin (21st August 2017), Matthew (21st August 2017), mountain_jim (23rd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (21st August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017), Sophocles (22nd August 2017), Star Tsar (21st August 2017), The Moss Trooper (27th August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

20. Link to Post #191
    England Avalon Member Did You See Them's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,876 times in 1,034 posts

Wishing him well on his journey if that is his to be his plight.
    A remarkable man with a remarkable career.
    As a model builder I have been more than impressed with his work and attention to detail.
    All the best William.
    DYST

21. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Did You See Them For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Cidersomerset (21st August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), fourty-two (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Matthew (21st August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017)

22. Link to Post #192
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sad news on William Tompkins. Disgrace is the toxic yarn they will utilize and spin out of it. see recent post from SBA/DW comments.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	yarn1.png
Views:	313
Size:	294.5 KB
ID:	36013   Click image for larger version

Name:	yarn.png
Views:	90
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	36014  

23. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to GroovieBean For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (21st August 2017), Cidersomerset (21st August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), gaiagirl (27th August 2017), Hervé (21st August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017)

24. Link to Post #193
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

This is sad news for his family and friends as well as the community as a whole.
    Timing is always a strange thing especially as he has only entered the public arena
    recently in his long colourful career. I'm glad he got his story out whether you
    believe him or not and I expect we will be discussing parts of it for a long time yet....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of relatively short vids giving some basic info on Bills disclosure ironically
    in the second one he discus's longevity.

William Tompkins | Compilation (With Robert Wood, Paul Hellyer, Camelot etc..)

Published on 17 Aug 2017
    Compilation of Videos with William Tompkins etc..

William Tompkins Secret Space Program

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYe5sUnHBUQ
    Published on 5 Mar 2017
    William Tompkins served with Navy Intelligence from 1942-1945 directly
    participating in intelligence debriefings of Navy agents embedded within Germany's
    most secret aerospace facilities.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 21st August 2017 at 15:46.

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), Kristin (21st August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

26. Link to Post #194
    United States Avalon Member anandacate's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,107 times in 131 posts

William Tompkins Transitions on Day of Full Solar Eclipse

Written by Dr Michael Salla on August 21, 2017. Posted in Announcements, Featured

I have just learned that William Milton Tompkins passed away early this morning at around 2 am Pacific Time in San Diego, California. Bill’s transition on this day of a full solar eclipse across the USA is yet another remarkable synchronicity in a long and productive life. In addition to working for decades with the US Navy, leading aerospace corporations, and Navy support organizations with multiple achievements, Bill decided to cap his remarkable life with his insider testimony about the Navy’s secret space program.

It’s hard to believe that in the short space of less than two years, from the December 2015 publication of his book, Selected by Extraterrestrials, Bill has electrified the UFO/exopolitics community with his incredible testimony about the Navy’s secret development of space battle groups with the assistance of major aerospace companies beginning with Douglas Aircraft. Dr Bob Wood told me that the second volume of Bill’s autobiography is currently with editors and the plan is to still move forward with publication.

Bill’s transition today means that he will be aiding all dedicated to full disclosure from the other side of the veil, and will be sending his sweet energy and humor to aid all us in this planetary transition.

I plan to write a more detailed article about Bill’s accomplishments in the next day or so with more information about upcoming events to honor Bill’s life and achievements.

Those wanting to learn more about Bill’s secret space program testimony can visit the following page which lists most of the articles, radio interviews and videos about him. Bill’s friends and I will miss him greatly, and we look forward to his continuing help from the other side.

Michael Salla, Ph.D.

27. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to anandacate For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Did You See Them (22nd August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), gaiagirl (27th August 2017), Hervé (21st August 2017), Kristin (21st August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), norman (21st August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017)

28. Link to Post #195
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,004 times in 2,540 posts

May William Tompkins rest in peace. He was a lively entertaining man in his years and really had a good time up to the end from what I saw at the MUFON symposium. I do hope that we all have a chance at such humor and longevity to share with the world when/if we reach such a distinguished age. My thoughts go to his family and friends.

From the Heart,
    Kris

29. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Kristin For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), DNA (21st August 2017), fourty-two (21st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), gaiagirl (27th August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), Noelle (21st August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Satori (21st August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017)

30. Link to Post #196
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by GroovieBean (here)
    Sad news on William Tompkins. Disgrace is the toxic yarn they will utilize and spin out of it. see recent post from SBA/DW comments.
    Hey, Wilcock! There’s a time and a place. This ain’t it.

31. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

anandacate (21st August 2017), Andrew_K (30th August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Bill Ryan (21st August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Debra (22nd August 2017), Did You See Them (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (21st August 2017), gaiagirl (27th August 2017), Jayke (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Maunagarjana (22nd August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), muxfolder (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Oxygen (22nd August 2017), Paprika (22nd August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017), Sierra (21st August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017)

32. Link to Post #197
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Super classy...

33. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Did You See Them (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (21st August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017)

34. Link to Post #198
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,298 times in 18,139 posts

35. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Debra (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Mike (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Shannon (21st August 2017), Sierra (21st August 2017), uzn (21st August 2017)

36. Link to Post #199
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,307 times in 5,692 posts

Wow. Wilcock. What a piece of sh!t he is. Corey might even be facepalming at the sight of that one.

All my best to William Tompkins, wherever he is now. He seemed like a kind, gentle man. Godspeed sir.
    Last edited by Mike; 22nd August 2017 at 01:17.

37. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Andrew_K (30th August 2017), avid (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), gaiagirl (27th August 2017), Harley (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), Paprika (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (22nd August 2017), Sequoia (22nd August 2017)

38. Link to Post #200
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Wow RIP William Tompkins ! At 94 he still Was a firecracker

QUESTION: Was the video I posted below his last public appearance?

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to FictionLReality For This Post:

avid (22nd August 2017), Billy (22nd August 2017), BMJ (24th August 2017), Callista (22nd August 2017), Cidersomerset (22nd August 2017), Foxie Loxie (22nd August 2017), Kristin (22nd August 2017), Nasu (22nd August 2017), RunningDeer (22nd August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 1 10 12 LastLast