+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast

Thread: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 2,398 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    German Flying Machines:

https://vimeo.com/170247143

There's something wrong with this picture.

Although we have no reference to distance of object from camera there are two things that stand out for me. Objects in the distance have faded edges, light blends in with them leaving no sharply contrasted edges. In the forground there is higher contrast and crisper imaging. In fact that is just like the view of any distant vista with the human eye. Further objects lack detail, edges not defined, almost misty, whilst the closer objects are clearly delineated.

We don't see that here in reference to the craft. There may have been a vehicle there, but if so it seems enhanced to make it stand out. Best case scenario for the vehicle to be real is it is halfway between viewers and the town, I still think it doesn't look right.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

Baby Steps (19th January 2017), Bill Ryan (11th December 2016), BMJ (6th December 2016), Bruno (16th December 2016), DNA (15th December 2016), EFO (6th December 2016), Eram (19th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Mike Gorman (17th December 2016), norman (5th December 2016), Shannon (17th December 2016)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,452 times in 8,341 posts

Default Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Latest William Tompkins on the Rense Show:

Copyright 2016 Jeff Rense - All Rights Reserved
    Links Encouraged

2016-12-09

http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...120916_hr1.mp3

http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...120916_hr2.mp3

http://rense2.gsradio.net/rense/spec...120916_hr3.mp3
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Aurvandil (11th December 2016), Bill Ryan (11th December 2016), BMJ (11th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (11th December 2016), Shannon (17th December 2016), Star Tsar (11th December 2016)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks

Mike Bara has a new book out called Hidden Agenda - NASA and the secret space program.

This is an interview with him on C2C.

MP3 - play or download
    https://app.box.com/s/ggb6bshcq0xnidv5841ivbw24h3cn83x
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Bill Ryan (12th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th December 2016), Shannon (17th December 2016)

7. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Kerry has been saying for a while she was trying to set up an interview with Wm.Tompkins...

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART ONE

Published on 15 Dec 2016

PART ONE : William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come
    forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions
    with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration
    of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our
    secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.

This interview connects the dots on many topics discussed by Tompkins in other
    interviews including the collaboration of our Navy with Nordics (and reptilians)
    involving top aerospace companies such as Northrop, TRW, Boeing, Hughes,
    and many others.

He discusses what really happened during the Battle of LA, the beginnings of MJ12,
    how nearly all U.S. presidents have been ruled by Dracos and much much more....

==================================================
    ==================================================

MEANWHILE BACK AT NASA.....

Astronomers discover exoplanet with ruby & sapphire clouds

Published on 14 Dec 2016

NASA scientists have discovered a planet outside our solar system with ruby and sapphire clouds.
    The planet’s surface reaches temperatures as high as 4,700 degrees Fahrenheit and is 1,000 light
    years away from Earth. RT America’s Manila Chan has the report.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 15th December 2016 at 21:44.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th December 2016), Shannon (17th December 2016)

9. Link to Post #125
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

WILLIAM TOMPKINS: SELECTED BY EXTRATERRESTRIALS - PART TWO

Published on 15 Dec 2016

PART TWO: William Mills Tompkins is one of the most important witnesses to come
    forward revealing details about the Secret Space Program and human interactions
    with ETs. He details the German alliances with Reptilians and Dracos, the infiltration
    of NASA by these beings as well as the positive contribution by the Nordics to our
    secret space program over decades since at least the 1920s and perhaps earlier.

This interview connects the dots on many topics discussed by Tompkins in other
    interviews including the collaboration of our Navy with Nordics (and reptilians)
    involving top aerospace companies such as Northrop, TRW, Boeing, Hughes,
    and many others.

He discusses what really happened during the Battle of LA, the beginnings of MJ12,
    how nearly all U.S. presidents have been ruled by Dracos and much much more....

KERRY CASSIDY
    PROJECT CAMELOT
    http://projectcamelotportal.com

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (16th December 2016), Shannon (17th December 2016)

11. Link to Post #126
    Thanks

. . . . . A brain flash.

The Battle of Los Angeles in 1942. Was it the reptilians investigating where the navy spies were taking their info to?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th December 2016)

13. Link to Post #127
    Thanks

This is a reminder to anyone reading this thread in the future that a new William Tompkins thread has begun with the Project Camelot Kerry Cassidy interview, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...44#post1120944

14. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (16th December 2016)

15. Link to Post #128
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

Thanks Cider!! Awesome!

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks

Dr Michael Sala talks to Jeff Rense [2016-12-16] about Bill Tompkins - James Forrestal - John F Kennedy ( as a younger man visiting post-surrender Germany to inspect top secret facilities with Forrestal ) [a very interesting story !]

MP3 - Play or Download
    https://app.box.com/s/ms9cs4pe4zthi95temnu14351pvf78vw

John F. Kennedy

James Forrestal

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

BMJ (20th January 2017), Eram (19th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Mike Gorman (17th December 2016)

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

I'll try to answer some of your questions, based on the many hours of conversations I've had with Bill.

1. Is the US knowledge about the Nazi UFO´s the reason why US was happy that Wernher von Braun has defected to them? Difficult to say whether the US was 'happy'. Bill and Jeff Rense have discussed on Rense's Internet Radio show how the scientists were divided between Russia and USA.
    What was his part in this in Germany? von Braun's history is well-known, I would think - V2 rockets. As to whether he was directly involved in the reptilian craft, Bill has never implied this.
    What about his colleague Hermann Oberth? Bill knows of him; but, I've not heard Bill mention Hermann Oberth in any conversation we've had - meaning, I don't think Bill has any direct knowledge. I have mentioned Oberth to him before. I know that he wrote a book called Electric Spaceship, which I've been trying to locate. Bill speaks highly of Dr. Kurt H. Debus (NASA) and one other engineer that had worked at Douglas Aircraft - name escapes me, just now - first name also Kurt.

2. What is known about the Reptilian contact with the Nazi Regime? Bill's narrative is pretty clear on this question. US NAVY Operatives went to Nazi Germany and got into their various programs. These operative brought back forms of intelligence - photos; notes. They learned of the reptilians and their intent. Bill describes the Operatives being pretty upset and Admiral Rico Botta, who didn't know what to think of the data, calming them down.
    When was it taken? I'm not tracking on this question.
    What happened after WWII, did the Reptilians give up? Excellent question. Bill hasn't been asked the question in exactly the way you've phrased it; but, he says that we didn't win the war. They came over to the USA and continued their mission - JPL, NASA, etc. I'd like to know the current state of affairs with the Reptilians. I don't think they are at war with the Nordics; but, may still be leveraging control over humans.

3. Was it the Aldebaran civilization that allegedly sent telepathic messages to Maria Orsic? I'm not an expert on Maria Orsic and Bill has mentioned very little about her, except in the context of the operatives wanting to meet her. In my last video, I asked Bill about Maria and he mentioned something about her ship being sent to Area 51. That comment had me scratching my head; because, Maria went missing and the speculation is that she left he planet; and, Bill has talked about how her group was intent on building a space transport to get off the planet. Why? The reason is that Earth is unstable and there are better, safer, more stable planets on which to live that are not being controlled by the reptilians.
    The Aldebarans is the Nordics, right? Same as Tompkins secretary? Does this imply some sort of rivality among the Nordics? I don't know about that. Bill has told me there are many different races out there. I've never heard him associate Aldebrans with Nordics.

4. Why would the Reptilians acknowledge the "cooperation" with the Nordics through the Vril society? I think you may have misunderstood something Bill said. From my conversations with him about the Vril, their technology was confiscated by the SS. When they discovered it was not the same as the technology being provided to them by the reptilians, it was returned. For me, I make a distinction between reptilians and the SS.
    Or which race called the shots here in the first place? It seems that the Reptilians reached out to the Nazis.
    Which alien race wanted which result? The reptilians wanted humans to construct / support the Reptilians mission to subjugate other star systems - very Darth Vader, don't you think?

4. Was the "hieroglyphs" used in the package documents Sumerian? I asked bill if the hieroglyphs were Egyptian; but, he didn't know. The point he continually makes is that the USA was getting data second-hand. He provided it to aircraft companies for them to perform R&D - to see if they could build one, under the understanding that more information would come in that could supplement information already provided.

5. Does this have anything to do with the German/international society Verein für Raumschiffahrt, which ended in 1934? This is the first I've heard of them. I don't recall Bill ever mentioning that society. He may know. I'd just have to ask.

6. Was the SS search expeditions under Himmler for holy artefacts a complement to the work of the UFO´s in a more mythological/ideological way? I've got nothing from Bill on that.

7. Is the "Blue people" mr Tompkins mentions also Nordics? No. They were just known as the Blue people. He wasn't the only one who saw them.

8. Does ANY of this has anything to do with the theory of the Council of Nines? I've got nothing from Bill on that.

I've recently posted a new video of Bill Tompkins. It's a very simple Q&A based on questions that others had sent in following my three-part series of interviews featuring both Dr. Robert Wood and William Tompkins. In time, I may be permitted to conduct another one of these sessions.

Hope this helps.

Walter

19. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

Axman (15th January 2017), Baby Steps (14th January 2017), Bayareamom (2nd May 2017), Bill Ryan (14th January 2017), BMJ (15th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (14th January 2017), Shannon (18th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,546 times in 32,931 posts

Quote Posted by ClandestineDisclosure (here)
    I'm not an expert on Maria Orsic and Bill has mentioned very little about her, except in the context of the operatives wanting to meet her. In my last video, I asked Bill about Maria and he mentioned something about her ship being sent to Area 51.
    A quick (and maybe important) factual note: Area 51 did not exist at that time.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

ClandestineDisclosure (19th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), Shannon (18th January 2017), sunflower (14th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,054 times in 2,398 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I'm not an expert on Maria Orsic and Bill has mentioned very little about her, except in the context of the operatives wanting to meet her. In my last video, I asked Bill about Maria and he mentioned something about her ship being sent to Area 51.
    The site was devoid of buildings, or it wasn't called Area 51 then?

23. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    The site was devoid of buildings, or it wasn't called Area 51 then?
    There was nothing there. What's now known as Groom Lake (later renamed Area 51 on maps) was picked out from the air in 1955 by Lockheed Skunk Works chief Kelly Johnson as the ideal site to test the U-2 spy plane in complete secrecy.

Johnson described the discovery of the dry lake:
    We flew over it and within thirty seconds, you knew that was the place ... it was right by a dry lake. Man alive, we looked at that lake, and we all looked at each other. It was another Edwards, so we wheeled around, landed on that lake, taxied up to one end of it. It was a perfect natural landing field ... as smooth as a billiard table without anything being done to it". Johnson used a compass to lay out the direction of the first runway. The place was called "Groom Lake".
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th January 2017 at 23:46.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (14th January 2017), ClandestineDisclosure (19th January 2017), Eram (14th January 2017), Ewan (14th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (14th January 2017), seko (19th January 2017), Shannon (18th January 2017)

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,467 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    The Battle of Los Angeles in 1942. Was it the reptilians investigating where the navy spies were taking their info to?
    Or the Nordics to alarm the US leadership about the presence of ETs. IIRC they didn't seem to attack anything, just show themselves in force and eat all the bullets.

26. Link to Post #135
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

Bill,excellent point; and, for what it's worth, I'd considered that but allowed Bill to continue to talk. I'll add now that Bill did not specify when the craft was sent. Still, the fact he says we have her craft? I don't know. I'll probe him a bit more about the next time I have a chance.

27. Link to Post #136
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Unhappy Re: PASSED, aged 94: William (Bill) Tompkins, ET and Nazi UFOs Whistleblower

Hey Walter can you address this for us please?

An update from Kerry regarding Mr Tompkins & a sheduled interview...

Published 18th January 2017

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

7alon (19th January 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), KiwiElf (19th January 2017), onawah (19th January 2017), StandingWave (19th January 2017)

29. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,559 times in 20,694 posts

Might part of Area 51 have been underground and therefore invisible from the air at that time, before there were buildings put on the surface?
    Each breath a gift...

30. Link to Post #138
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    Might part of Area 51 have been underground and therefore invisible from the air at that time, before there were buildings put on the surface?
    No.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

onawah (19th January 2017)

32. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

No.
    Regarding Tompkins' story, what do you think correlates with other reliable stories? Why is he acting weird now?

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

Quote Posted by 7alon (here)
    No.
    Regarding Tompkins' story, what do you think correlates with other reliable stories? Why is he acting weird now?
    He is acting weird, and it's an enigma.

I started reading his book, and could not get past 100 pages. It's very disjointed, and all reads like scattered notes for a novel that an editor has tried his best to paste together. (I'm not saying that's what it was. Just a way to describe the feel and quality of it.)

Some of his claimed information I confess I just find impossible to believe. And recently, it seems to me, his presentations in interviews has shown signs of responding to an interviewer's question with "Ah, yes, I know about that, too," and then taking off on a flight of fancy, talking about material he never mentioned before at all.

But that may be unkind, and because I've not heard all his recent interviews, may also not be accurate or fair. But my [provisional, careful] summary is that at the moment I do not feel we can take all his information at face value.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (19th January 2017), BMJ (20th January 2017), Foxie Loxie (6th February 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (19th January 2017), Star Tsar (19th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 1 7 12 LastLast