+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Understanding Life On Mars - Part Two

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Understanding Life On Mars - Part Two

In this part two of my research results which I gathered from the huge Mars Reconnaissance Orbiter (MRO) images available from the HiRISE site, at theUniversity of Arizona, https://hirise.lpl.arizona.edu/I would like us to take a look at some compelling evidence which shows how the surface has been manipulated by, “possibly” NASA. Or, possibly via some very special effects which I believe have been “created” by the indigenous life that evidently, appear to be present, even at the time the image(s) was captured.

I say possibly by NASA, as there is really no way to confirm for sure if many of the images have been inverted, rotated, motion blurred, whitewashed (changing contrast and gamma values) etc.

Many of the postings by credible researchers found throughout the web, state confidently that this so called NASA tampering is in fact the case. But I am not 100% convinced of this and may very well be the result of an advanced alien aptitude.

In many super high resolution images especially around the regions of Hebes, Melas, and Candor Chasma's, there shows some truly amazing artistic renderings which I am quite confident in saying, can only have been produced locally by intelligent design using means presently unknown in our current technology, to the degree whereby, the resident life uses far more than simple “pick axes and wheelbarrows” to form these incredible renditions.

Many images seem to indicate that the life-forms responsible, have a highly developed vision capability of “seeing” in more than three dimensions, as well as perceiving reality in both inverted and polar opposites or in other words – convex and concave perspectives - possibly at will. If one thinks of it this way, if you could “see” reality via these “evolved methods” - the very nature of the resulting “creations” would be contrived or formed in a multidimensional and/or inverted construct! For our human 3D eyes to grasp this, we would need to adjust both our eye cortex/brain expectations as well some adjustments to the actual image file if at all possible.

Secondly and more importantly, as the designs are - intrinsically alien, we need to make an even greater adjustment to our perception of what could be a natural surface formation and that of an intelligent “work of art”. This is what I refer to as a “Natural Propensity for Human Chauvinism” or NPHC. Loosely speaking is the physiological dissonance factor associated when encountering for the first time, images of artwork (or alike) which are the work of an alien mind, certainly more advanced than our own.

To try and exemplify this, if we take a look at the image below of Mount Rushmore, we see an unquestionable composition of human artwork embedded into a mountainside and of course, every Earth Human who sees this, will be able to interpret several familiar human heads. But just suppose for a moment that you were an alien who looks nothing like a human then snaps a photo of Mount Rushmore from 200 mile above the surface, at first glance you would assume, that the rocky outcrop to be “incongruous” with the surrounding rock strata and upon further evaluation, eventually conclude that the bulbous features are likely to be that of the heads and faces of the local inhabitants!

However, what you would not be able to confirm is “why” the apparent heads have been created in the cliff side. That would need further investigation into the social complexity of the race responsible.

=========================================================================

So then, let's try and wrap our eyes and minds around some alien creations and see how they create in greater dimension.

Along the south facing wall of the incredible Martian trough – Hebes Chasma located some three miles down from the rim above, the MRO captured this high quality resolution stereo image:

http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_1795

At first glance you will notice that the upper ¾ of the image is unusually light in the gray-scale as though the image has been inverted and the gamma considerably increased. This is especially noticeable when high magnification is used.

As the image covers many many square kilometers, I have produced a short video so show where we can zoom in to the region of interest.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

In the image below, we see the section of the chasma wall and the image below that, a localized red square at higher magnification.

[/URL]

[/URL]

Zooming in at greater magnification, we see an area on an abrupt incline with some unusual structure in the strata composition.

[/URL]

The same area with a 30% contrast increase:

[/URL]

The same image inverted to corrected polarization:

[/URL]

Now the dimensionality really starts to take form and function once a stereo anaglyph file is created as now we can start to see the "depth of field" in the artist rendition.

Take note of the amazing artifacts included in the rendition. Try and catch on the right side standing with its back "up against the wall" (so to speak) is the beautiful rendition of what appears to be a cartoonized and smartly dressed "rat!"

On the left hand side, you will see the creation of a statue like head bust motive. Look very carefully at the very top of the rib like structure.

For purposes of scale here, if you were to stand in the rib like area of the statue, you could easily walk through those ribs with several feet to clear above.

[/URL]

Higher magnification.

[/URL]

Study the area closely and you find many other artistic, albeit alien anomalies in the "cave like setting"!

More to come....
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 9th March 2016 at 22:12.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2016), Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), Nasu (17th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Understanding Life On Mars - Part Two

One of my favorite Alien renditions is located along the sprawling Melas Plains just above the giant Melas Chasma. http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_022620_1690

This region is just awesome with Alien life covering many many square miles of undulating hillsides. The structures there are so numerous it boggles the mind but once the viewer starts to adjust for the scale (which is not that simple to do) one begins to capture the very essence of Alien culture IMHO.

In the image below, I have superimposed the US White House for the purpose of scale where now, you get an indication of just how tiny you would be if standing anywhere in this image.

So, here is a clip of the region in the visual condition as you would receive it downloaded from NASA. Again the image is brightly contrasted and inverted.
    [/URL]

Below is the same image inverted:

[/URL]

Upon high magnification of the circled area, we see just how clever the Alien mind is by creating these awesome renditions of three animal faces as a surface hologram. We see a feline, a canine and I'm not sure what the animal is to the left, looks to me to be a fictitious animal of sorts.

[/URL]

Once the researcher adjusts for any preconceived expectations, you will begin to find many of these awesome renditions, this is a personal "process" of "eye/brain training". However, coming to terms with their starnge reality takes a while to sink in. It did for me, but now, I have come to accept their "multi dimensional" creativity.....somewhat.

Some of the renditions I will admit, are a little spooky in human terms, others though (and there are many) have a beautiful sense of childlike humor about them. One thing is for sure, the beings responsible for this artwork have a deep sense of evolved humor. I find that comforting somehow.

More to come....
    Peace.

A little update on this region which may have some correlation to the mysterious spheres of "jarosite" found deep Temple of Feathered Serpent in Mexico recently.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...nt-Mexico.html

This region on Mars also has incredible deposits of this is mineral and "pure Opel". As follows from Mr. Paul Geissler at Arizona State University -

"The compositional diversity of Mars was poorly known until a fleet of missions began mapping the surface with thermal and near-infrared spectrometers a dozen years ago.

CRISM on MRO is the latest of these instruments and targeted this particular region because exotic minerals had been detected nearby. Both sulfates and hydrated silica have been identified in this area by their near-infrared spectral signatures. The minerals were discovered near the rim of the giant Valles Marineris canyon system, in light toned layered deposits thought to be Hesperian in age (around 3 billion years old). The sulfates are spectrally similar to jarosite, a potassium iron sulphate hydroxide. The silica appears to lack a clear crystal structure and is thought to be made up of amorphous opal, which can contain up to 20 percent water.

If these interpretations are correct, the mineral assemblage suggests precipitation of the minerals from low temperature acidic fluids or formation by low temperature aqueous alteration of basalt. HiRISE images of light toned layered deposits elsewhere near the Valles Marineris show inverted channels and other morphological indications that the sediments were once saturated with water.

This HiRISE image gives some clues to how the minerals are expressed on the surface. The banded bedrock is visible beneath a partial cover of much younger dunes. Bright, relatively white bands can be seen to alternate with slightly redder layers. These bright bands could be concentrations of opal. The darker bands might correspond to concentrations of brown jarosite. The minerals may have segregated because of gradients in the temperature or acidity of the fluid.

These Martian deposits are not likely to be made up of pure opal of gemstone quality. However, opals and cherts on Earth are well known to preserve fossils and other biological evidence. Even a small sample of one of the bright bands in this scene would be priceless."

- Paul Geissler
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12th March 2016 at 18:59.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Agape (10th March 2016), Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Citizen No2 (9th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), kirolak (3rd April 2016), moekatz (9th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

Very interesting.

I really do need to get some 3D glasses to fully appreciate your efforts.

Thanks for the info.

Regards.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), kirolak (3rd April 2016), M-Albion-3D (9th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

The 3D glasses are a must as shortly, I'm going to post some 3D videos of Mars which show both alien ruins and alien bases that are really stunning.

This is the best resource as the clip-on's really work well and the price is right:

Amazon UK.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Clip--Glasse...rds=3d+glasses

Amazon US.

http://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Prescr...rds=3d+glasses

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Citizen No2 (12th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), Matt P (2nd April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There are many instances along the south facing wall of Hebes Chasma again, approximately 2 1/2 miles down from the rim above where we see evidence of possible mining. Strip mining was once suggested to me and for quite some time, I perceived these unusual pipes and/or conduits with noticeable pumps possibly or some form of equipment which seems to been abandoned.

In this expansive area, we see on the right hand side a huge "seashell" like insignia impression into the side of the strata and, if you look very carefully, you can just make out the design of a poignant almost sad looking creature embedded in the center of the shell. Quite strange.

The strange looking piece of "equipment" in the center of the steep face tilted precariously is fascinating and leaves one perplexed as to its use. There are several of these seemingly archaic looking machines scattered about this region.

Now....we come to the most amazing discovery yet but I am only going to touch on it here as the subject is so fantastic, it will take an entire post to discuss the implications. However, this particular image exemplifies the "condition" quite well and wonder IF anyone would care to point it out.

The condition only becomes visible in 3D anaglyph mode and is shocking!

[/URL]

[/URL]

50% magnification

[/URL]

[/URL]
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12th March 2016 at 23:46.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Citizen No2 (17th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Approximately 2km to the west from the image above, is this massive area which I have named "filtration plant" due to its similarity to those found on Earth and upon close magnification, it's possible to see "cross sections" that look similar to streets or thoroughfares with building like structures along each side. This is especially visible in 3D mode below.

[/URL]

Anaglyph mode.

[/URL]

Certainly an interesting creative area which gives the impression of a city block with some truly amazing features upon close magnification.

[/URL]

Anaglyph mode:

[/URL]

Here we see the remnants of what appears to be a large scale ruin of sorts and very apparent in this image are the startling "floating cliffs". In order to see this, one must readjust one's eye coordination as this "phenomenon" just does not exist on Earth!

It is my interpretation here, which leads me to posit, that the embankment surface has somehow been manipulated by a means where the result defies gravity! In these "terrace style" embankments the lower surface at the foot of the "cliff" continues "underneath" the surface creating a multi-level, multi-dimensional topographic environment, quite visible in 3D mode below - truly fantastic!

[/URL]

Anaglyph mode:

[/URL]
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 17th March 2016 at 12:22.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Citizen No2 (17th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), Nasu (17th March 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Throughout my "travels" (scanning) in Hebes Chasma, I occasionally bump into what appears to be "literal" artwork and of course, on face value, how does one even recognize "alien art"? My answer to that is a simple one..."you'll know it when you see it"!

In the same region on a huge embankment fascia, I stumbled upon this colossal artwork which depicts ever so subtly the faint image of facial designs albeit alien in form I think. Still, a beautiful work which I sense is quite ancient although we have no way of knowing its age.

[/URL]

30% magnification

[/URL]

Anaglyph -
    [/URL]

Anaglyph magnified.

[/URL]
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 17th March 2016 at 12:26.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Citizen No2 (18th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), Nasu (17th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,300 times in 575 posts

Holy s**t!

I cannot believe that more people are not onto this....... Holy S**t.

These images are like nothing that we have seen from Mars before. There is no ambiguity here....... Intelligent design, massive carvings and sculptures......... Phhheeeewww.

My mind is officially blown.

Kindest regards.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), M-Albion-3D (17th March 2016), Nasu (17th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Citizen No2 (here)
    Holy s**t!

I cannot believe that more people are not onto this....... Holy S**t.

These images are like nothing that we have seen from Mars before. There is no ambiguity here....... Intelligent design, massive carvings and sculptures......... Phhheeeewww.

My mind is officially blown.

Kindest regards.

Hey Citizen No2,

Thanks for your comments here, very much appreciated. Yes, I'm not sure what to make of this myself, perhaps it's something I said or the way I said it. On the other hand, it may just be that the evidence is too overwhelming?

I do remember about three years ago when I first began to see validation of the evidence, it did take my breath away for quite some time. There was a point in time I remember, that hit me quite hard as I knew without any doubt whatsoever, that the overwhelming evidence could not be denied as there was so much of it.

And all this, by nature, I am quite a skeptical and dare I say; a somewhat scientifically minded person. The funny thing was, I remember thinking "should I be seeing this stuff" like it should be classified or something to that effect.

But then I reminded myself and kept on reminding myself, that these images are downloaded directly from NASA, these ARE the people's images from our reconnaissance orbiter for heaven's sake! If "they" did NOT want the people to see this, then obviously, they would not have made them available....right?

Perhaps...this was a form of discrete "disclosure" gifted by the so-called "White Hats" in NASA.

The one thing that made all the difference to me and my wife (who also joined me on this journey) was an internal voice that inspired me. I thought of all the billions if not trillions of people who have lived before me and have asked the question - "are we alone in this universe" and...unfortunately were never in a position in time, to answer that question definitively. And so here was I, staring at my computer screen, on the surface of another planet - in 3D no less! And that answer was a clear as clear could be.

I can tell you, those moments (and there were several of them) brought many tears to my eyes. Those moments were like no other I've had or will experience again in my life. I feel I have been truly blessed.

There is more to see yet and I plan on posting them for all to see and share and I hope from the bottom of my heart that everyone will experience the same wonder as I have.

And the kindest regards to you...

Blessings to all!
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 23rd March 2016 at 15:48.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Citizen No2 (18th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), Nasu (17th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

One of the most fascinating aspects of alien life on Mars which I can make out, is their inclusion of humor in the design and artwork. Objectively speaking, humor or should I say the response of that which is humorous is, intrinsically human!
    (I wonder if there is a connection between the two words, certainly sounds like it).

So seeing humorous renditions as well as dimensional constructs on Mars is frankly, quite startling to say the very least. But this is not an isolated incident, if fact, the humor factor weighs heavily in many instances where if there had not been a humorous "element" in the target data point, I probably would have scanned right on past it. Perhaps, there is the reason in itself.

In this image below, we see the dimensional construct of what appears to be a quasi "pump station" (which there are several around the area) and here we see the "cute factor" of the facial design with humorous overtones of sorts.

This design however, I sense is not for us to find and "see" but is in fact, a design which makes some sense to and for the builder only.

In some sense, we can "connect" here as humanity is strewn with similar inclusions in the way we build and design also!

[/URL]

[/URL]

[/URL]
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 17th March 2016 at 20:14.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), Citizen No2 (18th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016)

21. Link to Post #11
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Wow, nice find. Your image is better but it looks a bit like what the Farsight Institute (FI) viewed on Iapetus (one of Saturn's moons), see image below;

What do you think of remote viewing, M-Albion-3D? Have you seen the FI's "Aliens on Iapetus" and "Cydonia Mars" projects? If you see scientific remote viewing as a valid source of information/guide (I certainly do) then you would find these projects interesting, if you haven't already seen them.

At Cydonia, one of the viewers saw ice presently and far into the past (million/s of years) they saw water. The viewer also said there would be artefacts there, such as fossils etc. According to the RVers, the structure on Iapetus was a luxurious outpost, thousands of years ago and the view there (at the outpost) in the sky is Saturn (imagine looking up at that, right there in your sky). Both locations have long been abandoned, according to those viewers.

Your image of the animals; the one on the left looks like another canine to me, like a fox.
    Last edited by Innocent Warrior; 17th March 2016 at 21:47. Reason: typo
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Cidersomerset (17th March 2016), M-Albion-3D (17th March 2016), Nasu (17th March 2016)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rachel (here)

Wow, nice find. Your image is better but it looks a bit like what the Farsight Institute (FI) viewed on Iapetus (one of Saturn's moons), see image below;

What do you think of remote viewing, M-Albion-3D? Have you seen the FI's "Aliens on Iapetus" and "Cydonia Mars" projects? If you see scientific remote viewing as a valid source of information/guide (I certainly do) then you would find these projects interesting, if you haven't already seen them.

At Cydonia, one of the viewers saw ice presently and far into the past (million/s of years) they saw water. The viewer also said there would be artefacts there, such as fossils etc. According to the RVers, the structure on Iapetus was a luxurious outpost, thousands of years ago and the view there (at the outpost) in the sky is Saturn (imagine looking up at that, right there in your sky). Both locations have long been abandoned, according to those viewers.

Your image of the animals; the one on the left looks like another canine to me, like a fox.
    Hi Rachel,

Small world, I was watching Courtney Brown just the other day and found the video on the mystery of the pyramids really interesting https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJz0mm8cSt4 The subject is something I am beginning to take an interest in and look to learn more - truly fascinating.

With regards to the ice seen at Cydonia, that's interesting also. For some time now, I have been seeing just immense volumes of snow in Hebes Chasma especially in the lower levels down around 5km. There are literary huge expanses of snow covered mountains looking like a ski resort! Here's an image which has some beautiful alien structures peppered across the landscape.

[/URL]

I'll be revisiting this area shortly with an introduction on the many alien designs/building there - the region is downright awesome!

Thanks for the image of Iapetus. Yes, I'm familiar with this tiny moon, there's much going on there but there again, by all accounts, there's alien life on most all bodies in our solar system I think. We are only just beginning to open the hatch....!

Yes, could be a fox but a "cartoonized" fox don't you think?
    Cheers!

24. The Following User Says Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Quote What do you think of remote viewing, M-Albion-3D? Have you seen the FI's "Aliens on Iapetus" and "Cydonia Mars" projects?
    I have posted several threads and articles about Mars , I just
    saw this short one posted by Lucidity and some of the fun
    but interesting posts including a interview with Courtney
    Brown - Aliens On Iapetus

New Mars 'structure' found
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...tructure-found

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (17th March 2016), M-Albion-3D (17th March 2016)

27. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm surprised by the pictures and even more surprised by people who claim to see "rabbits, foxes and buildings". And at the same time trying to convince us that these images were made by aliens? Sounds more that they were made or by humans. Why would aliens be compelled to depict life forms and buildings indigenous to earth?
    Just think of it if you look closely enough at the random scratches on paper of a 2 or3 year old child you can Also find a couple of shapes that resemble an animal or building.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Franro For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th December 2016), conk (15th December 2016)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,417 times in 32,917 posts

Quote Posted by Franro (here)
    I'm surprised by the pictures and even more surprised by people who claim to see "rabbits, foxes and buildings". And at the same time trying to convince us that these images were made by aliens? Sounds more that they were made or by humans. Why would aliens be compelled to depict life forms and buildings indigenous to earth?
    Just think of it if you look closely enough at the random scratches on paper of a 2 or3 year old child you can Also find a couple of shapes that resemble an animal or building.
    Exactly. M-Albion-3D was seeing things that just weren't there. He was an extremely pleasant and well-intentioned person, but this was his only focus, and in the end we retired his account as we felt he was not adding value (in fact, inadvertently the reverse) to everything we stand for here.

We wish him well, and I'm convinced there are artifacts on Mars (including some quite big ones!). But in these pictures, we aren't seeing any of them.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

BMJ (16th December 2016), conk (15th December 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th December 2016), Franro (15th December 2016), greybeard (15th December 2016), Savannah (15th December 2016), Shannon (26th December 2016)

+ Reply to Thread