+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: UFO Hunters TV show was getting close to the truth, then the show was axed

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,399 times in 1,630 posts

Default Re: UFO Hunters TV show was getting close to the truth, then the show was axed

Bill Birnes knows his stuff and is an aggressive investigator. I saw one show where he was on the perimeter of the Dugway Proving Ground and a security vehicle showed up. He was really pushing the envelope.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (12th February 2017), mojo (21st March 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: UFO Hunters TV show was getting close to the truth, then the show was axed

It has occurred to me that all of these genetic monstrosities are a horrible method of determining which genes produce which body parts. Originally, this may have been done in an entirely technical way and the being's genes were selected and put together on a computer which by then had a biological interface. Look at the beauty and color of birds. These were designed by an artist, it was not happenstance. The creation of the biosphere was a computer creation which worked like a fine balance until the Flood when the food system for all life broke down and animals started to eat each other. In the garden of Eden, there was no meat eating between the animals. The Anunnaki had designed everything using their computer disks called the M's if I recall correctly. Whatever they were called they had instructions for doing everything and these were disks. I extrapolate that to their having had computers. When you see what appears to be a wilderness of plants, the very fact that it exists shows that it has continued the balance of give and take of nutrients and insects created originally by the computer. This is why Monocultures like Monsanto's require all sorts of chemicals. They are scientists without imagination. The poor cattle deserve to be treated with greater kindness than man doles out to them. Their wombs are being used to develop the genetically patched together creatures they are designing into existence. I can say more, but I do not wish to give them any of my ideas.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

conk (21st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (12th February 2017), mojo (21st March 2016), Shannon (25th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,568 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Nonin (here)
    Thank you for posting, a tantalizing discussion with both Whitley and George.
    What I have gathered about these abominations, look no further that a way to make
    a buck and life extension for the twisted.
    Yes... that's interesting to consider. Bill Birnes appeared fairly persuaded that this was a Big Pharma high-tech, super-secret, super-Machiavellian scenario that they'd accidentally stumbled on.

But what makes no sense to me, if that were the only thing happening (using cows for in vitro fertilization in conjunction with a bunch of other high-tech magic), is — why then leave (or drop) the mutilated carcasses out in the open where they can easily be found, resulting in a big, public mystery?

There's plenty of room in underground bases for large herds of cows. They could be doing anything they wanted to cows (and calves), way, way out of anyone's sight... and so-one would never know.
    Are you implying that somebody left it there to be found by somebody else? Like an insider who wants people to know about this stuff? If I was an insider I would do something like that.
    Last edited by 7alon; 12th February 2017 at 16:08.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 7alon For This Post:

mojo (14th February 2017)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 642 posts

Scientists can be bribed/coerced/extorted/tantalized into doing almost anything. None of this stuff happens without highly trained workers in science (even if it's "et"). Hiroshima and Nagasaki wouldn't have happened, nor napalm, depleted uranium, et al., without the work of these conscience-less "people."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Caliban For This Post:

mojo (14th February 2017)

9. Link to Post #25
    On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,228 times in 3,216 posts

What happens when you get too close to the truth ?

Men in black - The silencers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Atlas For This Post:

Flowerpunkchip (16th February 2017), mojo (14th February 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,611 times in 476 posts

Someone has recently transferred this old mainstream Australian program on cattle mutilations in Autralia from VHS to an online version. First time I have ever seen it. Includes interviews with a younger Linda Moulton Howe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3PFKTxdc6A

And this one, which briefly mentions cattle mutilations and that they correspond in the U.S. to the 37th parallel, along with underground bases, government buildings, and stuff like that. All packed into a TED talk of 10 minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urKhVssiygA

12. The Following User Says Thank You to findingneo For This Post:

Star Tsar (16th October 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2