+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mark Grenon responds to ABC News 7 Los Angeles hit piece on MMS and the Genesis II Church

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Mark Grenon responds to ABC News 7 Los Angeles hit piece on MMS and the Genesis II Church

Investigative reporter Lisa Bartley "infiltrates" the Genesis II Church. Well not exactly since they could see her coming a mile away. They befriended her, and were 100% transparent with her, but of course, she went the expected media route afterwards.

Here is Mark's response. I found it interesting that he also touches on several other topics which most Avalonians will be all too familiar with. This guy is awake as any of us; would love to see him join and post on the forum:

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

alexius (19th August 2016), Callista (15th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (14th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), JRS (19th March 2016), Matt P (14th March 2016), merecat (14th March 2016), Nasu (15th March 2016), Nikola Tesla (18th March 2016), sandy (15th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

Default Re: Mark Grenon responds to ABC News 7 Los Angeles hit piece on MMS and the Genesis II Church

More power to you Jim Humble and to your organization. People need your help all over the world; and the FDA needs to be shut down.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

alexius (19th August 2016), Callista (15th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), Nikola Tesla (18th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,980 times in 1,165 posts

Default Re: Mark Grenon responds to ABC News 7 Los Angeles hit piece on MMS and the Genesis II Church

Yes I agree - see my post here :

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...67#post1051767

copied here:

Yes, MMS is certainly an individual choice and has to be used properly to get the desired results. I had heard of MMS years ago but didn’t feel drawn to it. Before I met him, my husband Will had used MMS and got really sick - mainly because he was using the old protocol which uses citric acid as an activator; and also he can hardly see so he was measuring the drops incorrectly. He wasn’t keen to repeat the process because he had been so sick before.

About 6 weeks ago I decided to try it after receiving an email from a friend telling me about the Genesis II Church of Health and Healing. I looked on their website and checked out the info and the membership and what it offered. Will and I both joined – he is a regular member and I enrolled in the Minister of Health course. We began the new Starting Protocol three weeks ago and found it very easy on the body and had no discomfort. We are now on the Protocol 1000 and are progressing well. Last week we had our monthly homeopathic checkup and our homeopath was very pleased with the state of our health. We feel great.

I studied the written materials and passed the exam to become a Certified Health Minister with the Genesis II Church and received my certificates last week.

I encourage everyone to take a look at this organization and see what it can offer you. The link is here http://genesis2church.is

Much love

Reverend Callista Summerfield
    Genesis II Church of Health and Healing
    Last edited by Callista; 15th March 2016 at 09:49.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

alexius (19th August 2016), Foxie Loxie (15th March 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), lilac (18th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

My family has had excellent results from the use of MMS. Killed off a dental infection that antibiotics couldn't. Killed my sister's toenail fungus, something $800 pharmaceuticals could not. Diminished the symptoms of colds and flu by large degree and lessened the sick time by a large margin. Other examples, none of which anyone cares to read about due to the graphic nature. MMS works for us.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

alexius (19th August 2016), Callista (16th March 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), JRS (19th March 2016), lilac (18th March 2016), Nikola Tesla (18th March 2016), Wide-Eyed (19th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Croatia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have been used MMS since 2006 for different problems, inflammation of the middle ear (my ear was completly closed and my dr give me 7-days antibiotica, wich I chucked and take 1 day MMS 1-8 drops every our one more until 8. The very next day was my ear open again and one day later I went to a Billy Talent concert without problems) , and begining of influenca several times. When I start feeling bad, I just take few drops MMS, activator and fill the glas with wather. Thats it. Next day I feel great. A friend of my had lyme disease and she was given tri weeks antibiotika!! by her dr. and it did not going any better. Then she took 2 days MMS and she felt much better, after a week she was fine.

MMS, colodial silver and several other things are allways in my home, but the last 5 years, since I eat MORINGA powder, I simply can not get sick! last few month I start to mix in my smoothies powder of: moringa, macca, aronia, schisandra and pure acerola vitamin C. This is like a porsche turbo. Beside this we try to grow our organic food by us selfs, so we try to avoid supermarkets to be sure not eating GMO or poisoned food. We are lucky in Croatia, because of good drinking water. Everyone here have his own well or spring and everywhere in the nature are a lot of springs.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nikola Tesla For This Post:

alexius (19th August 2016), Callista (19th March 2016), Iloveyou (8th April 2016), JRS (19th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread