+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Chemtrail Cover-Up & Depression

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default The Chemtrail Cover-Up & Depression

As a side note to this story - I am wondering if anyone else has noticed a feeling of deep depression when ever chemtrails are being sprayed? I have noticed that on days when I am experiencing what I would describe as a very deep depressive feeling, and all-around bad attitude, are the same days when the sky is being hammered with chemtrails. Anyone else?

The Chemtrail Cover-Up

http://educate-yourself.org/lte/nasa...t03dec10.shtml
    December 3, 2010

Note from Ken Adachi: Dec. 4, 2010. I posted the e-mail seen below from Keith Howe without reading the link first. Keith normally sends me good stuff and I assume it's on target. As it turns out, I heard a radio broadcast this morning on KBRT radio (Los Angeles) which is a Christian fundamentalist radio station. The show was hosted by Dr Stan Monteith, who I normally held a high opinion of based on his anti-NWO lectures, but I was really disappointed with his interview with the same Rosalind Peterson listed below.

Rosalind Peterson and Dr Stan Monteith are both engaging in the most outrageous and specious chemtrail disinformation campaign that I've heard to date, attempting to persuade their listeners that chemtrails are not real, but rather they are CONTRAILS produced by highly polluted JET FUELS (big secret, according to Dr. Stan that the government and the airline industry wants to keep under wraps). In addition, the government is secretly engaged in GEO-ENGINEERING the atmosphere world wide for weather control purposes, thus accounting for the aluminum , barium etc., in chemtrail fallout (yes, the government is engaged in weather modification and control, but it doesn't mean that chemtrail poisoning is not being carried out concurrently and is likely a factor in weather control, E.g. drought conditions).

The geo-engineering cover story (apparently to curb Global Warming, don't you know) was first floated on the internet as coming from the late Dr Edward Teller (top rank Illuminatus). About 5 years ago, there was a very lengthy "Chemtrail Report" (assembled at Langley no doubt) widely plastered all over the internet fronting this idea. Now, we have Rosalind Peterson re-packaging the same disinfo motif, but claiming it's a "cover-up" to conceal these terribly polluted jet fuels and the geo-engineering misdirection. .

What a total crock!

Dr Stan and Rosalind Peterson need to be exposed for the phony disinfo shills that they clearly are. The show I heard today was broadcast on KBRT radio from 12 noon to 12:30 on Saturday, Dec. 4, 2010. I hope somebody will download the podcast of today's show and another show Dr Stan did with Rosalind last week, probably on Saturday as well and send it to me or take the time to debunk the show and send me their comments.

Dr Stan's web site is www.radioliberty.com

KBRT radio : http://www.kbrt740.com/

Ken Adachi

The Chemtrail Cover-Up (Dec. 3, 2010)

Subject: NASA-military programs are poisoning the environment, food and water supply
    Date: Fri, December 3, 2010
    To: Ken Adachi
    Rosalind Peterson: The Chemtrail Cover-Up
    NASA-military programs are poisoning the environment, food and water supply
    http://prisonplanet.com/rosalind-pet...-cover-up.html

Keith Howe
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

fifi (7th December 2010), Ross (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (6th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,603 times in 20,701 posts

Default Re: The Chemtrail Cover-Up & Depression

Yes, I do feel depressed when the chemtrails are thick, and also have trouble breathing.
    I hope they will be the first thing to go as the NWO machinations are eliminated.

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

This would certainly prove to be a difficult hypothesis, or correlational study, to test. Do "chemtrails" lead to depression? Is there a correlation between the two?

I do believe there are nefarious activities involving seeding aluminum and barium particles in the upper atmosphere; though I doubt any researcher can officially prove a correlation between these acts and clinical depression.

As for depression, I have noticed that most cases seem to be caused by either an improper diet or high levels of emotional stress (distress, not eustress.) If one were to conduct such an experiment, they would need to know if the population sample had a decent intake/balance of Omega fats in their diet, if they consume any artificial ingredients/preservatives, their daily exposure to sunlight, if they regularly exercise, or if they've recently experienced any tumultuous events.

5. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

There have been reports of viruses, bacteria and fungi in the chemtrails, all of which can cause depression. For example, candida is a fungus and is well known to cause depression when there is an overgrowth in the body.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this might sound a bit elementary, but chemtrails cover up the sunshine, which is essential to our health and mentality. Just a stab at it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

bluestflame (8th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote I am wondering if anyone else has noticed a feeling of deep depression when ever chemtrails are being sprayed? I have noticed that on days when I am experiencing what I would describe as a very deep depressive feeling, and all-around bad attitude, are the same days when the sky is being hammered with chemtrails.
    Yes definitely. I've many times tried to work out if it is the chemtrails themselves or my feelings about them. Probably both I think.

Yes they do cover the sunshine & the blue of the sky, I agree Beth, this is part of it.

I watch mostly UK shows on TV, it's remarkable how frequently they are in the sky in the background.

9. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bea (here)
    Yes definitely. I've many times tried to work out if it is the chemtrails themselves or my feelings about them. Probably both I think.
    I think it is both for me as well.

10. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

it is hard to say, it is impossible not to feel down when you see them spraying , Sunday was meant to be a lovely day but by noon it was white out all across the sky. Here in England people are beginning to wake up. I am hearing people talk about how they are reducing the population from their own ideas.. The question is when are they going to stop spraying . When you hear about how the Illuminati are failing it is hard to believe when you see these planes spraying...For me when they are not spraying anymore will be a good sign we are coming out of the Illuminati matrix.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Alloya For This Post:

onawah (8th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Beth (here)
    Well this might sound a bit elementary, but chemtrails cover up the sunshine, which is essential to our health and mentality. Just a stab at it.
    According to established research, complete cloud cover only halves the amount of ultraviolet rays that reach your skin. As ultraviolet rays lead to the synthesis of Vitamin D in the body, about half as much Vitamin D is produced on a completely cloudy day than is on a sunny day.

If one looks at the "chemtrail" phenomena, usually only four of five trails are spanned across the sky at any given time. Certainly not enough to obscure the sun more than 3-5%, likely only lowering Vitamin D production by less than 100 IU's.

Even if the sunlight is only obscured to this degree, disregarding Vitamin D, it's still not quite enough to statistically change much of anything.
    Last edited by Dale; 7th December 2010 at 13:26.

13. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I got this email from a friend who works with the Sierra Club, who got it from a biologist working in the Gulf Coast:

"Here is Gary Burris' second YouTube video from the America Falling [part 2] entitled:

Vitamin D deception: "What in the world are they doing to us?"
    http://[url]https://youtube.com/w...=zpqag9YvvXw&f

This relates to the "chemtrails" controversy, and one that Gary Burris of PublicEyesMedia can speak to with credibility and knowledge that he has gained over the last decade or so investigating these phenomena.. "

These links were also provided:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8&NR=1 <https://youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8&NR=1>

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3...eature=related <https://youtube.com/watch?v=Psdg3OAw_a8&feature=related>

Chemtrail Proof - German Military Exposed:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=IaPqC...eature=related <https://youtube.com/watch?v=IaPqCMIuEk4&feature=related>

History Channel Documentary Validates Chemtrails and Weather Warfare Airs July 25 4 p.m.: https://youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa...eature=related <https://youtube.com/watch?v=n3gKa0z7rjM&feature=related> [Was Hurricane Katrina an example of weather warfare?!]

and I responded to my friend with this email I got today from Alliance for Natural Health which links chemtrails with the epidemic levels of Vit. D deficienty. Is this part of the genocidal agenda? It sure seems to fit.

Action Alert: Is the Institute of Medicine in Bed with Big Pharma?
    http://www.anh-usa.org/institute-of-...g-wrong-wrong/
    December 7, 2010
    Print This Post Print This Post

pharmaAs we reported last week, the Institute of Medicine’s (IOM) new and absurdly low vitamin D recommendation flies in the face of scientific evidence. Now we need your help to get Congress to launch an investigation.

Some may ask, “Why are you treating this report as such a big deal? I’ll take however many vitamins I wish, and the government has no say in the matter.” But unless these findings are challenged, the public will accept it as true. Doctors, medical institutions, the media, and governmental agencies will all parrot these ultra-low recommendations on vitamin D dosage, pooh-poohing its important therapeutic benefits, and keeping the American public dangerously deficient in the vitamin. This will mean more colds, more flu, greater dependence on dangerous flu shots and antibiotics, more illness in general, more weak bones, more cancer, and many more deaths. Some experts calculate that proper vitamin D supplementation could save Americans $4.4 trillion over a decade—about $1,346 per person every year.

The IOM updated its official vitamin D recommendations for the first time since 1997. Despite raising the new vitamin levels by 300% for most Americans (suggesting that their previous vitamin D level recommendation was off by 300%), the IOM guidelines are still in contrast to overwhelming scientific evidence that confirms the significant medical benefits of higher vitamin D levels. A recent Harvard Medical School study and numerous other research institutes and doctors have found that vitamin D supplementation is safe and effective, and recommend significantly higher levels than the Institute of Medicine. The IOM now recommends 600 IU (international units) for people between the ages of 1 and 70—their previous recommendation was a mere 200 IU—whereas Harvard and the Vitamin D Council recommend anywhere from 1,000 to 5,000 IU a day.

Studies also show that least one-third of Americans are wholly deficient in vitamin D (and a University of Tennessee Health Science Center study says 87% of patients are mildly to severely deficient). This is due to changing lifestyle and cultural trends in which many people in the US get less sun exposure and often inadequate dietary levels of the vitamin. A simple blood test will confirm whether one is deficient or not, although the IOM now appears to want to change the standard for optimum blood serum levels so that a lower level will still get a passing grade. (The IOM suggests the new standard should be changed to 20 ng/ml, whereas previously anything under 30 ng/ml was considered deficient. The Vitamin D Council recommends between 50 and 80 ng/ml.)

The IOM is supposed to be an independent voice. This “quasi-public” non-profit NGO (non-governmental organization) was founded in 1970 under the congressional charter of the National Academy of Sciences. Its purpose is to provide national advice on issues relating to biomedical science, medicine, and health, and its mission is to serve as advisor to the nation to improve health. It works outside the framework of the federal government to provide independent guidance and analysis, and it is supposed to operate under a rigorous, formal peer-review system.

The problem is, the study carried out by the IOM Food and Nutrition Board violated sound scientific process, and its report, Dietary Reference Intakes for Calcium and Vitamin D, fails to meet the evidentiary standard. For one thing, the researchers refused to consider much of the evidence on vitamin D—their findings are based solely on the relationship between vitamin D and bone health, excluding all other health outcomes, citing a paucity of Randomized Controlled Trial (RCT) evidence. They stated that only RCTs can show a causal relationship between an intervention (like vitamin D) and an outcome (like cancer).

In other words, the IOM is holding a vitamin to the so-called pharmaceutical gold standard. There’s a reason there are few RCTs for vitamin D: it’s not a patentable substance, so no big pharmaceutical company stands to make a bundle of money from it, so no one will shell out the millions of dollars necessary for a decent randomized controlled trial. It’s the proverbial Catch-22.

We might also add that the so-called drug gold standard doesn’t even fit dietary supplements. Supplements, which are concentrated food, must always be evaluated in the context of the rest of the diet. In the case of bone health, for example, vitamin D should be taken with calcium, vitamin K (especially K2), and other elements. These are vital co-factors and need to be present together. Supplemental calcium should not be taken without supplemental magnesium (although magnesium may be taken without calcium). And so forth. None of these essential nutrients is a synthetic drug and none of them should be evaluated in the same way as dangerous, synthetic drugs.

On top of that, the types of studies the IOM considered were arbitrarily selected and all over the map. For example, in looking at cancer generally, only four studies were reviewed—and none used vitamin D in doses higher than 1000 IU per day, far below the therapeutic dose, so of course they found no relationship between vitamin D and cancer control. Further, because the IOM declared that vitamin D benefits only bone health (their new, ultra-low, laboratory blood test level recommendations are the bare minimums for the prevention of bone disease), they never suggested optimum levels for overall health. Why didn’t they look at vitamin D levels in the healthiest of people before stating that vitamin D serves only one purpose?

In determining the upper limits of vitamin D dosage, the IOM reversed course completely. Here they used not random controlled trials but only observational studies and animal studies because of “ethical considerations”—though since they weren’t performing the studies themselves, one could hardly accuse them of overdosing their subjects. The upshot is that the evidentiary bar was substantially lowered in determining potential harm. They decided the upper limit should be 4,000 IU, even though many experts say 5,000 is a good daily dose, with higher amounts to correct imbalances—and even the majority of studies the IOM considered say that toxicity doesn’t occur until somewhere between 25,000 and 40,000 IU per day. But, as they put it, “In the absence of a benefit at higher levels [as shown by RCTs], the cautious approach was deemed justified.”

Please note that this conflates safety and efficacy in a typical example of circular reasoning. Even though the available evidence suggests that it is safe to take higher doses, it isn’t really safe because the benefits have not been demonstrated to the researchers’ satisfaction, using criteria that cannot possibly produce a positive result.

To put all this in context, 600 IU (the new recommended daily dose) is equal to just four minutes of mid-day full-body summer sun exposure. About thirty minutes of sunshine would produce approximately 4,000 to 5,000 IU of natural vitamin D in many American latitudes, which the new guidelines indicate may be an overdose. If this is true, nature seems to have goofed badly.

The Vitamin D Council reports that the Food and Nutrition Board (FNB) consulted with fifteen vitamin D experts (whom they thank on page vii of their report) and, after reading these fifteen different reports, the FNB decided to suppress them. “Many of these consultants are either famous vitamin D researchers, like Prof. Robert Heaney at Creighton University or, as in the case of Prof. Walter Willett at Harvard, the single best-known nutritionist in the world. So why won’t the FNB tell us what Professors Heaney and Willett thought of their new report?” The Vitamin D Council has filed a federal Freedom of Information (FOI) request to the IOM’s FNB for the release of these fifteen reports.

The Vitamin D Council also points out out that the new recommendation says that an infant and a 300-pound pregnant woman should have the same daily intake, which shows how totally absurd this recommendation really is.

There is, unfortunately, a hidden agenda afoot. A pharmaceutical company is developing a patentable man-made vitamin D analog—yes, a synthetic drug version of vitamin D. And Glenville Jones, PhD, one of the committee members who determined the new vitamin D guidelines and who is quoted as saying that under these guidelines, most people “probably don’t have vitamin D deficiency” and “We think there has been an exaggeration of the public’s interest in vitamin D deficiency,” is an advisor for that same pharmaceutical company.

While the IOM presents itself as a private entity, eighty percent of its budget comes from federal grants. The General Accountability Office (GAO) has a statutory authority to improve the performance and ensure the accountability of groups using tax dollars for the benefit of the American people. The IOM report was sponsored by multiple government agencies and administrations, which means the report and the IOM itself can be subject to investigation by the GAO. In addition, the GAO has previously investigated the IOM and their public health reports.

So beginning today, ANH-USA is collecting signatures for a petition which we will send to Congress. We will be asking Congress to do two things:

* Appoint a new scientific panel to look at all the vitamin D data, including the research from Harvard, the Vitamin D Council, and the fifteen reviewers whose research was suppressed by the FNB. The panel needs to look at all the studies, whether they were Randomized Controlled Trials or not, to see if there is a correlation between vitamin D and health benefits other than bone health, and specifically review whether it was appropriate to lower target serum levels based on limited evidence related to bone health alone. They also need to investigate how the IOM selected upper limits even while admitting there was a lack of evidence to support their findings.
    * Ask the GAO to investigate the IOM’s behavior in the creation of this report. The GAO needs to find out why the opinions of the fifteen vitamin D experts were suppressed, and examine the relationship between the scientist on the IOM panel and the pharmaceutical company for whom he is a consultant. They also need to investigate the IOM’s Office of News and Public Information and its role in the widely divergent and inaccurate media coverage of the IOM report, in which many news outlets seemed to think the report was warning us about the “dangers” of vitamin D when in fact the FNB had raised the recommended daily allowance by 300%.

Please sign our petition! We must get Congress to review this latest example of flawed science and crony capitalism. Please take action today!

TO SIGN THE PETITION TO CONGRESS

Click THIS LINK
    http://www.anh-usa.org/main-menu/anh-campaigns/
    to go to the Action Alert page. Once there, fill out the form with your name and address, etc.

We’d also love to hear your comments about this article—just add your thoughts below—but remember that the messages below are only seen by our ANH-USA readers and not Congress, the FDA, etc.

"
    Last edited by onawah; 8th December 2010 at 00:28.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

HORIZONS (8th December 2010)

15. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

aluminium and barium , in minute particles breathable and building up in the human body , not breaking down in the body , perhaps the body is being enhanced as a recieving antenae, ever heard of woodpecker tech , microwave tech , subliminal broadcasting ?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

remembering the waves being broadcast have to be kept under a certain level to avoid widespread detection

16. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Again, from a scientific viewpoint, I do not see a strong correlation between low blood Vitamin D levels and the spraying of high altitude aluminum particles.

Yes, Vitamin D is highly crucial to well-being, and yes, most Americans have dangerously low levels of the nutrient; but the spraying of "chemtrails" is not the main culprit. It may contribute to one tenth of the epidemic, but the over-application of sunscreen and general fear of sun exposure hold much more sway.

"Chemtrails" are likely used for weather modification purposes, and possibly several other purposes that are much more malevolent, but lowering Vitamin D levels in the populace is likely not the main reason these planes spend so much time spraying aluminum and barium particles in the upper atmosphere.

17. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

i seen a ufo that shape-shifted into an airplane awhile back up in Atladena CA, it tripped me out cuz it was dropping chemtrails instantly..... & another experience I had was on Summer Solstice with my friends, we were driving on the 101 FREEWAY through traffic when a huge 'black helicopter' with double propellers started dumping this orange powder on everyone.... we looked up that event online & youtube and found nothing.... anyway thanks for listening

18. Link to Post #14
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Dale has it!

But there is one thing that I would like to add: The Very Important Psychological Effect. This has been an area of research and testing for many years and is in fact used today, in many different ways.

We all feel much happier and better when the day is bright with lots of sunshine.

Ever notice all the bright colors at McDonalds? It's because studies have shown bright colors make people happy. And when people are happy they'll buy more of that wonderful food!

So in short: On a day that you're experiencing lots of Chemtrails, and you're feeling kinda down, GO TO McDONALDS!

Harley
    Harley

19. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,222 times in 324 posts

Today they are directly spraying over my home and all of west central florida. I feel great and plan on enjoying the rest of my day. By the way I have not seen the moon in over 5 days and am begining to wonder why. Can anyone explain this to me? Please tell me the moon is still there. Send pics with date stamp if possible.
    "AMOR", Familia!

Seek "KNOWLEDGE" from Cradle to the Grave!!! quote, Dr. Malachi Z. York

20. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    Again, from a scientific viewpoint, I do not see a strong correlation between low blood Vitamin D levels and the spraying of high altitude aluminum particles.

Yes, Vitamin D is highly crucial to well-being, and yes, most Americans have dangerously low levels of the nutrient; but the spraying of "chemtrails" is not the main culprit. It may contribute to one tenth of the epidemic, but the over-application of sunscreen and general fear of sun exposure hold much more sway.

"Chemtrails" are likely used for weather modification purposes, and possibly several other purposes that are much more malevolent, but lowering Vitamin D levels in the populace is likely not the main reason these planes spend so much time spraying aluminum and barium particles in the upper atmosphere.
    Chemtrails cause a haze, often thick enough to cover the whole sky and this blocks the sun, so it definitely is having an effect. I agree it is not the main reason, but I don't think anyone is claiming that. Just that it is yet another damaging effect of chemtrails, and one worth considering.

21. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by PHARAOH (here)
    ...By the way I have not seen the moon in over 5 days and am begining to wonder why. Can anyone explain this to me? Please tell me the moon is still there. Send pics with date stamp if possible.
    Well it is 10% waxing crescent right now, so that probably has something to do with it - along with a late moonrise.

http://www.moonconnection.com/

22. The Following User Says Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

PHARAOH (9th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Here is a small collection of science links I discovered recently. For me personally, this is all beginning to looking bit more possible and little less fantasy.

- DNA microarrays: is there a role for analytical chemistry?
    "DNA microarrays, or DNA chips, represent a relatively new technology that is having a profound impact on biology and medicine..."
    http://pubs.rsc.org/en/Content/Artic...05/AN/b508677a

- Emerging Synergisms Between Drugs and Physiologically-Patterned Weak Magnetic Fields: Implications for Neuropharmacology and the Human Population in the Twenty-First Century
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2644491/

- Electric Fields in the Vicinity of Auroral Forms from Motions of Barium Vapor Releases
    http://www.agu.org/pubs/crossref/196...14p03469.shtml

- Cornell Corner - Electron Cloud Physics - "What is and what causes an electron cloud in a modern accelerator? What problems does it create on accelerator performance and how can its effects be mitigated?"
    http://www.linearcollider.org/GDE/Di...-Cloud-physics

- A study of magnetic field effects on fibroblast cultures Part 1. The evaluation of the effects of static and extremely low frequency (ELF) magnetic fields on vital functions of fibroblasts
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...b89e26fe772fa3
    A study on magnetic field effects on fibroblast cultures part 2 - http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...95b892182098fc

- Neuroendocrine mediated effects of electromagnetic-field exposure: Possible role of the pineal gland
    http://www.sciencedirect.com/science...2&searchtype=a

- Actual or potential effects of ELF and RF/MW radiation on enhancing violence and homicide, and accelerating aging of human, animal or plant cells (PDF)
    http://www.neilcherry.com/documents/...d_violence.pdf

~ there is so much research in this arena ~in play now, it is startling. ~
    -Studies @ TTD -
    Why not now?

24. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

I think Chemtrails are a kind of shield sprayed as weapons intended to prevent humanity’s DNA structure from evolving with galactic consciousness. Energy waves that we all know are hitting us as we speak causing a multitude of changes in our Solar System on a D.N.A and consciousness level.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

25. Link to Post #20
    England Avalon Member Connecting with Sauce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,013 times in 354 posts

The aluminium shields us from the torsion waves from the cosmos and hinders in awakening... watch David Wilcox's talk from Zurich
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=E6_lD9XQdvA 1 of 27 there may be an English only edited version but not aware of... I was there as was the guy who wrote this article below...

And read this article
    http://www.anno70.nl/index.php?optio...d=494&Itemid=1

it may help piece some things together... I think Tesla technology and HAARP are also linked to this...

A couple of years ago I'd spend an hour (or so ..) in my lunch break laying on the grass and watching the trails being laided down and that evening when I got home... I felt REALLY aggressive... like road rage... but I had NO thing which could have tweaked that button happen that day... no stress, no manics on the road NOTHING... I just acknowledged that fact... and as soon as I did... the RAGE went... like instantly. No I'm conscious of my energy AND didn't have any stress... but if someone wasn't aware AND had stress, that could have tipped them over the edge... do I think that is possible with what they have available? Yes indeed. Do I have proof? Nothing concrete.... but my gut says yes, so it is good enough for me
    Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 14th December 2010 at 11:26.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Connecting with Sauce For This Post:

nomadguy (15th December 2010)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast