+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fascinating Sasquatch encounter

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

Default Fascinating Sasquatch encounter

This eyewitness recounting of a BF sighting struck me as remarkable. I admit I laughed aloud at one point in his description of seeing it. His personality combined with what he saw was entertaining. Aside from that it's interesting also because of the human features it had and the witness referred to it as "him" and that it had "rock star hair". He was in complete awe of what he saw. Jump to 25:00.

Published on Mar 3, 2016Sasquatch encounter in Florida with Mark Zaskey. Mark is a Bigfoot researcher who has some interesting information about Sasquatch in the national parks and the dwindling habitat leading to more encounters and possible missing people. He also has a show he makes for YouTube called Bigfoot research journal and is uploaded to Crypto Reality channel.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Tyy1907 For This Post:

Apulu (19th March 2016), Arcturian108 (19th March 2016), betoobig (19th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (18th March 2016), kirolak (18th March 2016), Latti (19th March 2016), Matt P (18th March 2016), Michael Moewes (19th March 2016), moekatz (18th March 2016), mojo (18th March 2016), Nasu (18th March 2016), Valley (19th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,292 times in 744 posts

Default Re: Fascinating Sasquatch encounter

Is it mostly hunters who have negative encounters? If so, they may well deserve it. . .?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

betoobig (19th March 2016), Michael Moewes (19th March 2016), Timreh (1st April 2016), Tyy1907 (18th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,282 times in 1,435 posts

I think if a hunter goes against their gut feeling of staying away from a certain area, they are asking for it. This great divide between us and them is obvious.

In this account this guy seemed to be in the right place at the right time.

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,947 times in 1,689 posts

It appears to me that the park service, on one hand is protecting the public from being mauled by bigfoot by putting up the fencing. On the other hand, they are cutting away the bushes for the ultimate benefit of the real estate gang which is determined to get their hands on the lands eventually, when the law is there to protect the animal and vegetable life.

I was laughing at this photographer, who seems to be a really affable guy. I would have had visions of bigfoot from the time I was asked to turn the barbed wire in the opposite direction. Then he goes out there after hearing people were missing!!!! He sees a tree against the fence without evidence of bulldozer tracks, then he sees a bigfoot track, then he sees a huge tunnel in the bushes AND DECIDES TO PURSUE WHATEVER MADE IT! I had a really good laugh with the thought that females must run this world behind the scenes. Because of Testosterone, men think they are invincible and that is why they are sent to wars. Their brains are snoozing while their muscles take over. If I had missed a clue with the fence episode, the story about people missing would have been a sufficient confirmation and the whole story laid bare. I have never set foot in the Florida bushes precisely because I KNOW what is in there instinctively.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

kirolak (19th March 2016), Tyy1907 (19th March 2016)

8. Link to Post #5
    Spain Avalon Member Michael Moewes's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,910 times in 372 posts

Well said. Kirolak
    Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Is it mostly hunters who have negative encounters? If so, they may well deserve it. . .?

+ Reply to Thread