+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Power of I Am

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 times in 155 posts

Default The Power of I Am

Hi,
    I have watched this video and am on my 2nd time around as it has so much to absorb.

(I am paraphrasing here)
    In reference to "Giving":
    "The limbic brain is not time oriented or object oriented. It doesn't know whether something is going out or coming in.

Whatever we are creating for s/o else our bodies experience it first. So when we offer prayers of peace to another we are experiencing that peace as well.

So if you criticize people your brain doesn't know you're criticizing them, it receives it as self directed. If you care for and give to another person, that part of the brain doesn't know which way it's going, so it always receives. The brain always receives as a gift to itself, what is given to another."

Anyway, there is a lot to learn from this and as with things like this take what you will and leave the rest.

lightwalker

2. The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

amor (19th March 2016), Apulu (19th March 2016), astridmari (19th March 2016), binemaya (19th March 2016), Citizen No2 (19th March 2016), Constance (19th March 2016), eaglespirit (20th March 2016), Eram (19th March 2016), fourty-two (19th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2016), GaelVictor (19th March 2016), guyres (19th March 2016), Ioneo (18th March 2016), liderr (19th March 2016), Lifebringer (20th March 2016), Michi (19th March 2016), poetbil (19th March 2016), TraineeHuman (19th March 2016), wnlight (19th March 2016), Zampano (19th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Default Re: The Power of I Am

I mean no dis-respect to anyone here, I am just making an observation.

I absolutely get the importance of understanding how powerful the individual is/can be. Creating one's reality is one of the hardest won realisation's that I have arrived at, so I get it, ....... Mostly.

How about if we, as a species, are not meant to fragment and splinter off to be billions of awake and aware individuals? That the true, real power, comes from joining together. When I look around at Us and the World we have created ( the positive, beautiful World ) I see achievements that have been arrived at by co-operation, by joining together. You only have to look at some of Nature's smallest, such as the ant or the termite, to see the amazing achievement's that are accomplished when the 'I' becomes the 'We'.

You couldn't read all the books that have been published around the subject of 'I', nor could you watch all the videos on the subject of 'I'. What I do not see is a wealth of information surrounding the 'We'.... The Us. And that makes me think, that there might be a wee bit more to this than initially meets the eye.

Just maybe, after switching on, the real secret lies in the power of We.

Regards.
    Last edited by Citizen No2; 19th March 2016 at 09:12. Reason: Syntax

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

banafrit (24th March 2016), eaglespirit (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2016), Lifebringer (20th March 2016), NeedleThreader (19th March 2016), Ultima Thule (19th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member lightwalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,035 times in 155 posts

Hi Citizen
    In part of the video they talk about "oneness" and I think is inclusive of what you posted. The person telling his story about 911 and what happened to him was a wonderful example of "We". Because we are so programmed in separateness it can be challenging to feel ones connection to anything other than ones pain. But I think we do have those moments of connection and "We-ness" when we hold our child, or pet or lover, or see something beautiful and share it as you have already stated.

I am truly grateful for all the videos and books and people out there encouraging us on, to be do and have all that is great inside of us. I know that more than ever I need reminding of our oneness.

lightwalker

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lightwalker For This Post:

banafrit (24th March 2016), Citizen No2 (19th March 2016), eaglespirit (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Hi lightwalker thanks for posting, I will watch the vid today.

Hi Citizen No2

Quote How about if we, as a species, are not meant to fragment and splinter off to be billions of awake and aware individuals?
    You seem to think to be 'Awake' is to be alone?
    We here are not alone, we are growing in numbers and because we are awake we can together be positive, use our minds, thoughts, words in a better controlled and less chitter-chatter ways, to be awake is mindfully togetherness

That Billions become trillions of awakes

Quote the true, real power, comes from joining together.
    Yes
    Last edited by Sunny-side-up; 19th March 2016 at 11:11. Reason: addition
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

Citizen No2 (19th March 2016), eaglespirit (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (19th March 2016), Lifebringer (20th March 2016), lightwalker (19th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,302 times in 575 posts

Lightwalker,

forgive me for I did not view the video. I was not commenting on the content of the video, rather, the subject of 'I'....... And I must admit, it was a generalisation, to my detriment.

Sunny-side-up,

no, not at all. I do not equate awake to being alone....... Far from it. We may well be growing in numbers, using our minds', positivity, thoughts', etc, etc, and that is all well and good, but at what point do we galvanise toward the realisation that to achieve any meaningful change we must come together?

What I see and feel is not loneliness, more, separation and fragmentation of all things. There has been an ongoing meme (psy-op?) for decades now, that meme being the importance of self (self-ish-ness), that the individual takes precedent over the many. I am of the opinion that the self, is indeed, of great importance. How could one even contemplate positive external change if one has not come to the understanding that the first step is within........ But I believe that the self, the 'I', is only the first rung on a ladder and that this realisation has been hi-jacked, forever focussing on the 'I'.

These are my thoughts (how's that for hypocrisy?)

Regards.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,411 times in 253 posts

@citizen no2 - I've asked myself the same question many times (why the focus on I and not WE) and the answer I've found is always that humanity is in the stage of ego self and is revolving around the individual. The majority of society is looking on itself as I and not always care about the other.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 6pounder For This Post:

Citizen No2 (26th March 2016), eaglespirit (20th March 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,323 times in 995 posts

Thank you lightwalker!
    I've watched the entire video and, YES, it is a wonderfully rich piece that may take a few viewings to fully comprehend all that it contains.

The understanding/realization that there is no 'other'... very powerful indeed.

That all we do, we do For, and To 'ourselves'.

Back in 2011 I made the following post:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post172492 (note; the link to the original post doesn't work as the post is so old that it's been archived)

"LOVE is the Desire, the Willingness and the Action of:
    GIVING ALL THAT YOU ARE, ALL THAT YOU EVER WILL BE,
    And expecting Nothing in return... "

In Unity, Peace and Love
    Last edited by Kindred; 20th March 2016 at 16:36.
    “A wizard is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.”
    - Gandalf (J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Kindred For This Post:

eaglespirit (20th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

And So It Is...
    " We Are !!! " ....One by One by One, Together !
    Opening and Widening the Giving/Receiving Energy with 'every now moment'
    of Natural Compassionate Entrainment me-WE Love !!!!

+ Reply to Thread