+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast

Thread: So: Why hasn't Planet Earth been invaded?

1. Link to Post #81
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,238 times in 212 posts

Default Re: So: Why hasn't Planet Earth been invaded?

Quote Posted by seah (here)
    I am aware of the stories of all powerful ET blowing up planets and such, but I have not seen proof of this.
    Vola - here you go:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1054424

Dr John Brandenburg - Death On Mars
    "The greatest good you can do for another is not just share your riches, but to reveal to him his own."
    -- Benjamin Disraeli

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michi For This Post:

araucaria (23rd March 2016), fourty-two (8th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

3. Link to Post #82
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 169 posts

Was looking for a good place to put this; this thread seems to be the right choice. I just finished reading Tom of Montalk.net's book, "Discerning Alien Disinformation." Hands down, it is THE best book I have read on this topic. Here's a link to his book/website:

http://montalk.net/books

If I were teaching a course regarding human/alien relationships, this book would be required reading. Tom references both positive/negative entities, and provides excellent insights into both. This book is also available for free downloading via his website.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

ceetee9 (21st April 2016), Iloveyou (23rd March 2016), Nasu (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Sean (24th March 2016), witchy1 (22nd March 2016)

5. Link to Post #83
    Netherlands Avalon Member Leon55's Avatar
    Thanks

I think it's much more difficult to take over another planet than most people assume.

Defeating us humans would not be a big deal for an intergalactic power, but living on this planet comfortably with all of its viruses and bacteria might be the most challenging thing for an alien species. Our immune systems are build for this planet and even with billions of years of evolution our own immune systems don't guarantee 100% safety. Also differences in gravity and radiation between Earth and the alien home planet are huge hurdles for living comfortably on Earth.

If aliens want to take over our planet they would be better off by controlling us or by creating a hybrid species that can deal with the immune system issues and differences in gravity and radiation.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Leon55 For This Post:

kirolak (23rd March 2016), Nasu (24th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Valley (23rd March 2016)

7. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,865 times in 514 posts

The more I think about it, the more it makes sense that we could currently be living in the 'aftermath' of an 'invasion' of Earth... with all the planetary neglet in worldwide policies, the organized programming of disrespect for humanity (each other), the controlling/manipulating/belittling practices of religions & mass media, the poisoning of the food supplies, war-mongering, chem trails, and detrimental medical practices etc. These all seem like practices which are a total disregard for human life and this amazing planet. It makes sense to me that there indeed could be another 'dark force' behind it all, 'pulling the strings', that isn't from here. So it seems very clear to me that this planet and our thinking has definitely been 'invaded'/infiltrated... by who, I can't be sure of exactly, but I wouldn't be too surprised if Icke's (and others) Reptilian 'findings' turn out to be 'right on the money'.
    Last edited by Valley; 23rd March 2016 at 04:36.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Iloveyou (23rd March 2016), kirolak (23rd March 2016), Nasu (24th March 2016), raregem (27th March 2016), TargeT (23rd March 2016)

9. Link to Post #85
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,266 times in 851 posts

It does seem probable that we're already someone's property. Perhaps those that developed our DNA have a Galactic patent on humans. Perhaps we humans are still in a developmental 'beta' stage - not to be released. Perhaps this is all nonsense. :-)
    - Warren Light

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wnlight For This Post:

Nasu (24th March 2016), NeedleThreader (24th March 2016), raregem (27th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #86
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,394 times in 4,641 posts

Quote Posted by devplan (here)
    I am aware of the stories of all powerful ET blowing up planets and such, but I have not seen proof of this.
    Vola - here you go:

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1054424

Dr John Brandenburg - Death On Mars
    Thank you for that enlightening video which is probably about as conclusive as a forensic investigation is ever going to get, and a good basis on which to build some ‘high octane speculation’, to quote Joseph Farrell. Why Dr Brandenburg got the green light to publish this material may have something to do with the existence of people like ourselves able to digest his analysis without going into clinical depression as he himself says he nearly did.

Here’s the deal: we have some planet killers maybe still out there. We need to know just how evil things can get and face up to them in their contemporary guise. This may be the mother of all cold cases, but we have to solve it. I would put to you that the universe (or rather this neck of the cosmic woods) is not such an evil place as it now looks. The scenario I have been fleshing out of late suggests a culprit, a motive and a plea, the plea being the lesser one of genocidal manslaughter with the mitigating circumstance of self-defence. It is well that this should barely be a crime at all, because the culprits have descendants living among us, who need to face the music in their place, and can only do so if we come to grips with the apparent horror of the situation and find it understandable, and even forgivable. This is good, because this is the awful ancient history that we all need to put to bed in order to move forward. 250,000,000 years is nothing unless and until we let bygones be bygones. When we understand this past, we also understand the present and can talk things through instead of wishing to take people out into the streets and lynch them.

As part of the scenario I have been describing, this all starts when Saturn is stopped in its tracks by Jupiter and loses its moons Mars, Earth and Venus (and possibly Mercury), as they carry on into the inner solar system: you will need to ask an astrophysicist how this might work, I am only surmising here from the planets’ present positions. I suggested their uncoordinated gravitational tugs collectively pulled apart an existing planet until its remains formed the asteroid belt. I won’t try and name that planet: we can call it Planet A, as being the Sun’s first and only planet inside Jupiter’s orbit at the time we are talking about. I am thinking it was a living planet with a civilization at a similar stage to our current Earth. The present nuclear situation on Earth, which happens to have a history closely contemporary with the UFO phenomenon, is that we have a far bigger arsenal than we would ever need to kill our own planet, and why would we do that anyway? We hear talk of the weaponization of space, but not so much of targets. The only target on the table to date would seem to be an incoming comet or asteroid, to shoot it out of our way. This is the only remotely defensible rationale for all those nukes.

Now transfer your thoughts to Planet A: it had three or four telluric planet-sized objects coming in towards it. The response I am saying would be the same; and Mars apparently received two direct hits. Perhaps the Earth was also hit, but not nearly so badly: Zechariah Sitchin mentions traces of nuclear warfare here, which he attributes to his war of the gods as recently as about 4,000 years ago. Maybe these are surviving traces of something much more ancient. Maybe Venus will also show evidence of nuclear bombardment that would better explain her demise... The point is that Planet A was in mortal danger if it didn’t do anything, and it was destroyed anyway. Ultimately, I think that from Planet A’s standpoint this hideous tragedy was totally unavoidable, and it cannot be judged for action taken in self-defence.

This is hugely important to establish, on account of Planet A’s descendants still with us, who are clearly the ones who have been trying to conceal this awful deed from us. Can we forgive them? Yes we can, and in any case we damn well have to. Why we need forgiveness is to remove the continuing PSTD symptoms that are killing us all. But as I come to that, let’s list a few data points that are explained in this scenario, in the order that they occur to me.

1. In my last post, I distinguished between the Earth as real estate and its orbit in terms of location. Planet A, as the sole original planet of the Sun in the vicinity, can rightfully claim ownership of the location, if not the planet. Basically we have parked our caravan on someone else’s land, after first demolishing their own property. We have a self-created refugee problem, not squatters.

2. Planet A’s descendants are a distinct race from earth humans. I mentioned various sizes: S, M and XL (respectively Mars, Earth/Venus and Saturn). Planet A would possibly be a size L – the smaller giants in the 7-10 foot range, who possibly built the pyramids etc., the ancestors of our elite bloodline that has always had difficulty mixing with ordinary humans, hence consanguinity and all the attendant issues, all the way to the Princess Diana story of injecting fresh blood. This bloodline would naturally feel entitled to rule a planet 250 million years behind themselves, although that gap has been closing all the time, and the former giants are now no bigger than earthlings. Hence the importance of the present nuclear age, marking a stage when they have caught up with themselves. Unfortunately this is causing all the terrible memories to start flooding back. They are no longer (medically) fit to rule — no moral judgment required — and once again we are facing a case of classic mad king syndrome. Remember the US founding fathers were escaping mad King George III: his physician’s verdict of ‘Rex noster insanit, Our king is mad’ only came in 1788 (Vivian Green, The Madness of Kings: Personal Trauma and the Fate of Nations, 1993, p. 189), but the condition did not happen overnight.

3. The bloodline would not necessarily be representative of the very best of Planet A’s population. They would likely be the ones in the know and in positions of power, seeing the coming disaster and selfish enough to book their own tickets out of Dodge. On the other hand, they may have lived under a much more benign system than our own and been the only ones wiling to board Noah’s ark because they were the only ones to believe how dire the situation really was. Again, nothing unforgivable. This basic situation has not changed; that in fact is the problem: things have not been cured over time, so they have worsened.

4. However, something unforgivable for them would likely have been Saturn’s invasion of the solar system as the cause of their downfall. Over time Saturn would probably get personalized even without an understanding of planetary consciousness, and the Satanic link would naturally follow. Evil may then be the personalization of a cosmic traffic accident. Such accidents are not insurable, and so innocent victims might nonetheless nurse a huge grievance, thereby forfeiting their innocence. Road rage might be sometimes understandable, but it is never acceptable.

5. Cosmic warfare really only starts at this point: you now have two factions (Planet A and Saturn) with earthlings in the middle sharing a bed with them. As I was saying, conflict means two candidates for one given location. What we have is a broader community that is two or more planets short of a solar system and having to share. In this case, human overpopulation is not just an issue for the earth and for earth-based biodiversity, it is also an issue for survivors from these lost planets. (We have heard this before.) Which is why refugee relocation is the major problem we have to solve at this time: not just in Europe but everywhere. Basically, the Earth is on its own as the real Noah’s ark looking for some dry land.

6. How we can solve our problems is by recognizing that the problem is solar-system-wide (let’s not go beyond that just yet). The elite is draining our resources, fighting its war against its perceived enemy (tilting at windmills?), seeking human genocide and accidentally destroying the planet, all because it is living in the past: catastrophobia in spades. The planet X scenario is not so much a misdirect as a pathologically fearful, no-longer-relevant response to a no-longer-existent threat. One sign that we are getting over that is that a return to Mars is being seen as a viable proposition. We need the space in order to overcome the crisis of lack of communication and other things due to overcramping here on Earth. Now, Mars is a nice piece of real estate with great potential... But we have created vast deserts on our own planet that also need reclaiming. No need to reach for the stars just yet.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DNA (21st April 2016), Ernie Nemeth (26th March 2016), Ewan (9th May 2017), fourty-two (31st March 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th May 2017), Nasu (24th March 2016), Sammy (9th May 2017), ulli (23rd March 2016), Wide-Eyed (16th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #87
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,857 times in 1,120 posts

While reading the above, I have been simultaneously listening to the radio tell of the CIA, Vatican, Secret Services having spent decades working-over, disappearing, torturing, etc., people from Cuba through Argentina and now it is our turn in the USA to experience prison camps, spying equipment, guillotines, incarceration without representation, the whole caboodle. The present Pope had a prominent mention as helper in Argentina (operation Condor). The Jesuits are supposed to head all the Secret Services in the World so they are behind everything evil taking place on this planet, bar none. Kissinger, the second string to Rockefeller (who seems to be behind everything and my vote for who is Satan on this planet) along with all the 911 gangsters, it appears, have been doing a PLANNED working over on this planet of the unaware population, along with the Citibank gang, to SOFTEN them up for the NWO setup.

You don't have to look for Aliens being at war with us, the abovementioned perpetrators will do nicely.

Go onto Google and type in "Fidel Castro Was a CIA Agent." The piece which is fairly long and which refuses to transfer here says that he was a CIA Asset who was a drug dealer and Billionaire. Apparently, the entire charade between Russia and Kennedy in the 1960's was done to pretend a cold war between Communist Russia and the USA, while all the time the Ford Foundation was using capitalist money to bring America in line with Russia. This make- believe war created an excuse to gouge huge sums of money out of the US Budget which was actually being used to set up Alternative 3 and the Space Program so that special sections of the human race would survive the ruin of Earth with the impending passage of Planet X, the Destroyer. Scientists were sent to Mars to set up a colony. Their agricultural program was failing there because of a deadly bacteria in the soil of Mars. I will post more about this elsewhere. This is important to Earth.

In the meanwhile, Rockefeller is said to have had a deal whereby he would have the sole rights to oil extraction around Cuba, while the island of Cuba would be cleaned out of property owners awaiting the NWO, and the communist experiment or torture would be done to the Cubans. Immediately as the story surfaced that Cuba and the USA would be getting together again, I heard that the Rockefeller's were withdrawing their money from the oil industry. WE ARE ALL BEING PLAYED BY THESE EVIL DOG GANGSTERS FOLKS, WHAT WE LACK IS INFORMATION!!!!! Make this viral.

We don't have to look to Alien Invasion when we have the Vatican and the Rockefellers.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Nasu (24th March 2016), raregem (27th March 2016)

15. Link to Post #88
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,862 times in 3,324 posts

Death on Mars:

The Sumerians wrote about the war on Mars. It was not so much a war as an assassination of an old line of rulers from Nibiru that found themselves exiled on the Red Planet. There were two of them that barely made it to Mars and the safety of their spaceport facility. Nukes were used and the lineage was wiped out, allowing Anu to rule uncontested.

These are the translations of the late Zachariah Sitchin in one of his series of books, The Earth Chronicles. This is also the book where the mysterious doppelganger is almost caught but slips away again with only unsubstantiated rumours and strange coincidences to prove his existence. This secret figure plays a significant role in the dealings between man and the Anunaki, and often comes to man's aid when all other avenues are exhausted. Although not definitive in Sitchin's work, this person does not seem to be an Anunaki, but can look like one. I sometimes like to consider this as another anecdote in the odd tales of the chameleon - an intelligent being able to shape shift at will. Or maybe a clue to the watchers or shining ones of whom so many rumours exist.

The claim that nukes were used on mars and on earth is written on stone tablets 5,000 - 6,0000 years old. It is so recorded by an ancient race, the Sumerians, that claim the Anunaki came from the sky and taught them civilization and all the knowledge therein. It is exciting to see another part of their story verified in our day. Exciting because it is clearly the source of the three main Abrahamic religions, and so far that pesky bit of data has been ignored. Along with the Epic of Gilgamesh and the Enuma Elish, along with a few other choice diatribes in stone, the so-called myths of our forbearers are starting to sound more like ancient history and less like fiction.

...Took a while to watch the video of Dr. Brandenburg. Very interesting, especially about how to tell if a rock on Earth came from Mars - the isotopic ratios of zenon...
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 26th March 2016 at 00:51.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Nasu (25th April 2016), seah (26th March 2016)

17. Link to Post #89
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 319 posts

re Death on Mars video,
    I was prompted to watch this video by member devplan because I mentioned I have not seen any evidence to prove that aliens have blown up any planets, including Earth in the far past. Thank you for that, I enjoyed it for the most part, but I don’t agree with you that it proves much.

I have grown tired of being told what to think and this presentation is all about that. He says we have to get a new mindset, and then he tells us what it should be.
    We have to go to Mars – whole planets can be destroyed – a nuclear massacre took place on Mars destroying an entire human civilization. A spacefaring alien species was responsible for it. We all better beware because this alien race is going to do the same to Earth. We have to go to Mars.

This is all conjecture. Fear mongering.
    "I should trust in goodwill, discovery, god, guts and guns" ? i edited out my original expletive.

imho, Mars One is on full throttle. Obviously, some people are going to get very rich off of this proposed mission, and it won’t be the eager men and women who will sign up to make the probable one way trip. It will be a cash cow for future generations.

The secret space program is at least a century ahead of what we know about. We have already gone to Mars, are probably currently on Mars, underground.

There are other possible reasons for the devastation on Mars, but even if it was a nuclear explosion, there is nothing to suggest that it was warfare against a helpless civilization. We have no context for the psychology behind what would prompt the destruction of a species.

That the Pentagon couldn’t care less about the information going public should tell us how important they think it is. He is probably their shill.

I am frankly surprised that people buy this stuff hook, line and sinker. There needs to be serious discernment all around. Just to be clear, I understand that for those who believe in the whole disclosure paradigm, this information would appear to be a step in the right direction, but I don't believe the purity of the program.
    Last edited by seah; 26th March 2016 at 03:55. Reason: Added quote marks
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Ewan (24th April 2016), raregem (27th March 2016)

19. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

I did not comment on his conclusions because, as you pointed out, they are blatant conjecture with no proof of how those nukes went off, or why. Maybe the civilisation built a giant spaceship and blasted out of orbit, scorching the planet's surface on the way out. Maybe some high energy experiment went wrong. Maybe some odd collection of elements in just the right combination self-combusted into a nuclear explosion or two, who knows. He sure doesn't. I took his word for the five isotopes of xenon. Do I have to verify that too, now? You think?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Nasu (25th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

Wiki:

Naturally occurring xenon (Xe) is made of eight stable isotopes and one very long-lived isotope. (124Xe, 126Xe, and 134Xe are predicted to undergo double beta decay,[citation needed] but this has never been observed in these isotopes, so they are considered to be stable.)[1][2][not in citation given] Xenon has the second highest number of stable isotopes. Only tin, with 10 stable isotopes, has more.[3] Beyond these stable forms, there are over 30 unstable isotopes and isomers that have been studied, the longest-lived of which is 136Xe, which undergoes double beta decay with a half-life of 2.165 ± 0.016(stat) ± 0.059(sys) ×1021 years[4] with the next longest lived being 127Xe with a half-life of 36.345 days. Of known isomers, the longest-lived is 131mXe with a half-life of 11.934 days. 129Xe is produced by beta decay of 129I (half-life: 16 million years); 131mXe, 133Xe, 133mXe, and 135Xe are some of the fission products of both 235U and 239Pu, and therefore used as indicators of nuclear explosions.

The artificial isotope 135Xe is of considerable significance in the operation of nuclear fission reactors. 135Xe has a huge cross section for thermal neutrons, 2.65×106 barns, so it acts as a neutron absorber or "poison" that can slow or stop the chain reaction after a period of operation. This was discovered in the earliest nuclear reactors built by the American Manhattan Project for plutonium production. Fortunately the designers had made provisions in the design to increase the reactor's reactivity (the number of neutrons per fission that go on to fission other atoms of nuclear fuel).

Relatively high concentrations of radioactive xenon isotopes are also found emanating from nuclear reactors due to the release of this fission gas from cracked fuel rods or fissioning of uranium in cooling water. The concentrations of these isotopes are still usually low compared to the naturally occurring radioactive noble gas 222Rn.

Because xenon is a tracer for two parent isotopes, Xe isotope ratios in meteorites are a powerful tool for studying the formation of the solar system. The I-Xe method of dating gives the time elapsed between nucleosynthesis and the condensation of a solid object from the solar nebula (Xenon being a gas, only that part of it that formed after condensation will be present inside the object). Xenon isotopes are also a powerful tool for understanding terrestrial differentiation. Excess 129Xe found in carbon dioxide well gases from New Mexico was believed to be from the decay of mantle-derived gases soon after Earth's formation.[5]

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Ewan (24th April 2016), Nasu (25th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

Quote Posted by amor (here)
    You don't have to look for Aliens being at war with us, the abovementioned perpetrators will do nicely.
    Please explain what you mean by ‘do’. Suppose you get your perpetrators arrested. Where do you go from there? What charges do you press? What problems do you solve by putting them behind bars? How do you dismantle a network that has been going on for ever and makes the mafia look like a school playground racket? Etc.

We are not talking about Aliens in the broad sense. We are talking about inhabitants of this solar system. In a family relations are often strangers and sometimes strangers turn out to be not very distant cousins. Once, somewhere in central Africa, a cousin of mine on my Dad’s side bumped into a lady who turned out to be an aunt of mine on my Mum’s side, i.e. family. The ‘small world’ theory only works when we start to understand how big a place we live in. We need to think big, but I agree, not too big. I think we need to address solar system affairs without going interstellar at this stage.

I have grown tired of being told what to think and this presentation is all about that. (...)
    This is all conjecture. Fear mongering.
    (...)
    It will be a cash cow for future generations.

The secret space program is at least a century ahead of what we know about. We have already gone to Mars, are probably currently on Mars, underground.
    (...)
    I am frankly surprised that people buy this stuff hook, line and sinker.
    Let me answer these points in turn. This presentation, by a fully qualified scientist, contains two types of material: evidence and interpretation of that evidence. The evidence is the xenon-129 spike in Mars rock that reproduces the xenon-129 spike caused by a nuclear bomb. (You can find Mars rock on Earth in the form of meteorites.) Corroborating evidence is supplied from Mars photos. Now what conclusions you draw or he draws from that evidence may be different things. Brandenburg experienced shock and awe at the idea of planetwide destruction: that to me is a very human reaction. Try letting that idea really sink in for just a moment, just as an idea, whether or not it ever occurred. It is truly chilling to the bone, is it not? See this post for how humans cope with an altogether tinier catastrophe here on planet Earth. But we have to get past tragedies even (especially) on unimaginable scales without losing our humanity. Most of us really have no idea of anything but the tinier than tiniest child’s play stuff. My late mother-in-law would never go to a fireworks display because she had been on the receiving end of the D-Day landings. Others can enjoy a fireworks display only because it is controlled play, not the real thing – a form of escapism. My mother-in-law was not afraid of fireworks; she was recovering from what Barbara Hand Clow calls ‘catastrophobia’.

Cash cows for future generations: I don’t think this is a viable concept at all. The planet is fast being sucked dry of the human energy that has been convertible into cash. I think you are applying an outmoded category to what is rapidly becoming a whole new ball game. And this includes the metaphorical ‘buying stuff’ in whatever quantities. I for one am not buying anything. My approach is to build logically upon a few observable facts, and a few scientific theories with a proven track record. Scientific theories such as the electric universe theory which made a series of counterintuitive predictions about the nature of comets; when the probe’s findings came in, mainstream science was astounded. Observable facts such as the existence of comets at all, and their cousins the asteroids: the asteroid belt is in itself evidence enough that bad stuff happens on a planetary scale. Check out astronomer Tom van Flandern’s exploded planet hypothesis:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post767808
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1052987

Quote The secret space program is at least a century ahead of what we know about. We have already gone to Mars, are probably currently on Mars, underground.
    There is a logical contradiction right there: you are literally getting ahead of yourself and claim to know something ‘ahead of what we know about’. You may very well be right, but until you come up with a scrap of evidence, you yourself are swallowing possible bait, along with the hook, the line and the sinker — all bona fide, I hasten to add, except the secrecy itself, which can only take us into the realm of conjecture (see below).

I personally am not buying anything. In particular I am reserving judgment about the Mars photos: they are secondary evidence that may have been doctored. I notably have a few reservations about things like the face on Mars. For example, Richard Hoagland’s interpretation of it being a ruined city actually undermines the very principle of a face. If you are making a face with predictable facial features and symmetry, that is an artwork that cannot be produced by building a city, living in it and then destroying it, but by transposing features and symmetry from an actual face into stone. Of course, you can then live in the face, but the two processes are different. However, the new pictures supplied by John Brandenburg are certainly suggestive of a city.

I personally am not buying anything. I am trying to examine the implications of the electric universe (EU) theory. If I have one factual data point, then a certain number of things can or will follow. David Talbott’s Saturn-Venus-Mars-Earth theory can follow from EU since for example the thunderbolts described in mythology and drawn in archaeological earth artefacts such as can be seen in museums do indeed correspond to effects theorized between planets coming close and reproducible in the laboratory. So far, no conjecture is involved. You have thunderbolts in the laboratory, you have predicted effects in the solar system (comets), and you have myriads of archaeological artefacts that you could hold in your hand. You then join these dots by conjecturing new information that can then be tested.

The word ‘conjecture’ by the way has become ambiguous. It really means drawing conclusions from incomplete evidence: I would suggest that, given the nature of our situation, that is the best we can do most of the time; such conjecture is only valid as part of a process: where does it lead? We are by definition exploring new territory, where our old certainties are no longer there to support us. On the other hand, to downgrade conjecture to mean mere guesswork, now that is what I call fear-mongering: don’t go there, the ground is unstable (or back in the sixties, don’t go to the moon, you might disappear in feet of moondust). There is danger at every step, but as we are coming away from danger, we cannot go back. That’s not fearful, it’s extremely brave.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1055378

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

DNA (21st April 2016), Ewan (24th April 2016), fourty-two (22nd April 2016), Nasu (25th April 2016), Sammy (9th May 2017)

25. Link to Post #93
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 319 posts

well, aurucaria, you certainly have put a lot of effort into your post. I made some personal observations about the video, which I am at liberty to make. I'm happy you are not "buying anything”. You understand of course, that I wasn't speaking to you personally; therefore if it didn't apply to you, you don't have to respond. I don’t understand the strong reaction to some innocuous opinions.
    Furthermore, your interpretation of something I have said as a "logical contradiction" and that you find a word I used as having become "ambiguous" suggests to me a rather petty discourse that I don’t feel is necessary.
    I don’t understand your reference to my Mars One being a cash cow in the future, as you intentionally disregarded the subject in the first place and then proceeded to take it out of context to go off on a tangent. Let us just agree to disagree.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

26. The Following User Says Thank You to seah For This Post:

DNA (21st April 2016)

27. Link to Post #94
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,196 times in 838 posts

I think we have already been invaded. Most extra terrestrials don't exist in our physical level anyway, they'd be more what we term "spiritual". I believe the invasion has been spiritual rather than phyiscal, and they have taken over our religions. Many humans likely do their bidding without even realising it. The trick is to be able discern your own thoughts from those that do not belong to you. The ones you don't recognise as your own, throw away. Don't discount what I'm saying out of hand - give it a shot for a day or so. If you don't have any thoughts that you don't identify with, that seem out of charector for who you accept yourself to be, then great. If you're looking for a physical invasion, by the time you find one it will be too late, as the spiritual invasion of our planet and species will be done and dusted.

If we don't start to see our problems as being largely spiritual in nature, and start to look at fixing them from a spiritual viewpoint, then we'll never fix our problems. It's the only way to fight this invasion - by paying real honest attention to our spirits, and nurturing them like they ought to be nurtured. Too many have been ignoring them for too long, or even purposely starving them. It's reached a point where I dare say many of us wouldn't even recognise our own spirutal voice. If that's the case for you, it's time to start getting reacquainted with it. NOW.

I think what we're seeing in society is that we're dealing with an "invasion of the body snatchers" - spirits that want our bodies. If you ever watched the series "extant" - it's a little like that. It's likely that they were the ones who caused our ancient advanced civilizations such as Atlantis to fall, through influencing some among those civilizations to misuse energies and technology so that we would fall to a level where we are susceptible to their attacks. And we've been dealing with their attacks ever since.

A lot of what I wrote above just came to me, so I figured I ought to get it out It's food for thought. I don't claim to know everything, or even have ANY of the answers, but I feel like I'm on to something there, so...

I'm interested to hear your thoughts

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Ulyse30 (16th April 2016), WildOrchid (21st April 2016)

29. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

well, aurucaria, you certainly have put a lot of effort into your post. I made some personal observations about the video, which I am at liberty to make. I'm happy you are not "buying anything”. You understand of course, that I wasn't speaking to you personally; therefore if it didn't apply to you, you don't have to respond. I don’t understand the strong reaction to some innocuous opinions.
    Furthermore, your interpretation of something I have said as a "logical contradiction" and that you find a word I used as having become "ambiguous" suggests to me a rather petty discourse that I don’t feel is necessary.
    I don’t understand your reference to my Mars One being a cash cow in the future, as you intentionally disregarded the subject in the first place and then proceeded to take it out of context to go off on a tangent. Let us just agree to disagree.
    Yes seah, I do tend to put a lot of effort into my posts. You make it almost sound like a defect. I do it notably to avoid making remarks that are maybe not as innocuous as they were intended (there are many harmless ways of doing harm), but most of all because otherwise we come in for the accusation of just talking without getting anything done. Since you don’t understand where I’m coming from, let me put some more effort into trying to explain. But if you insist on disagreeing, which of course you are perfectly free to do, then understand that I am not specifically speaking to you either. I am looking for areas of agreement.

Why I responded to your comment: I was more likely to take your comment as referring to posts on this thread rather than to just anonymous readers. And there is indeed a sense in which I am more aligned with the ‘buyers’ than with your ‘to whom it may concern’ or ‘present company excepted’ approach. This is a more general point that extends beyond whatever the specific subject matter under discussion. If you are listening to a little girl telling her stories or to someone with mental health issues, of course you don’t believe everything they say, but if ever you show signs of disbelief, you’re done for, no further communication is possible and it may even get a little nasty. Similarly, a trauma victim may speak incoherently, saying things that seem to make no sense. In all these cases, you keep the line of communication open and talk them through the situation. This is how you get them from being a temporarily dysfunctional person into being a useful member of human society. You have to be dead serious; anything less just not cut it.

One of the few things we know for certain from all kinds of personal experience is that when dysfunctional members of society step out or line, they do so for a reason: they do so on account of something awful that they have done or that has happened to them. They may have had a poor night’s sleep or a bad day at the office: you give them something to drink, and talk it through with them. Or maybe they’ve just lost a loved one, or they’ve been in a war zone, or they fell out of their pram as a baby. Or maybe they are abusers who were themselves abused. Buying into their story is not the way to go, but refusing to buy into their story is never an effective option.

What I am suggesting is that this principle holds regardless of the scale of the phenomenon. You have a single scale whereby a child can get upset, a poor sleeper can get grumpy, a widow feel helpless without her late husband, a refugee suffer from PTSD. If worse things than that happen, and they do, then chances are the same process is involved.
    Today we have some highly dysfunctional people running what has become a highly dysfunctional humanity. They have taken us to a place where we are capable of nuking the entire planet: if not destroying it, at least producing planetwide nuclear winter such as John Brandenburg is seeing on Mars. This is a simple, unassailable, mainstream fact: no conjecture involved. So we know how to kill a planet, and we know for a fact – independently of Brandenburg’s particular interpretation – that Mars is a once alive planet that is now very dead: again no conjecture and no conspiracy theory involved. Hence on the one hand, something happened to Mars, and on the other hand something happened to the controllers to put them in a state of mind and a concomitant state of technology making them capable of planetary destruction. The only piece of conjecture is to apply to this situation the cause-and-effect relationship that we have all experienced on various smaller scales.

So all I am doing here is taking two facts and linking them by applying a so far universally applicable causative effect. This is no more adventurous than – in fact it is as cautious as – seeing an apple fall off a tree and seeing another apple on the ground under a tree, and then understanding the risk involved in standing under a coconut palm. So far, I haven’t brought beliefs into play at all. But there inevitably comes a stage when you have to overcome your disbelief. We are reaching a stage when no one will accept anything anymore. The Flat Earth movement is largely a kneejerk reaction of this type. But we can also be victims of our disbelief. We shut our eyes to the truth. Respectability is the weapon that the likes of Jimmy Savile use to get away with monstrous crimes. Deceit, deception or misunderstanding is a major ingredient of all that is bad in the world, until the culprit owns up and sometimes is hard to believe when he does.

So when I see people doing the ultimate in ‘evil’ such as contemplating destroying our planet, I take them deadly seriously. And when I see an antecedent for that, I take the Mars scenario deadly seriously too. They say Big Brother hears everything; I would add that he never seems to listen. Everything we post gets read, one supposes, but how far does it get up the chain of command? Not very far, I suggest, because we do not mean business: we are not being serious. I want to take my thoughts all the way up past amor’s ‘perpetrators’ to their controllers. I want to get through to whoever can say with the utmost seriousness, and demand to be believed, that yes ‘We (our people) nuked a planet, and yes, we did it to save our own planet, and yes, we have been very messed up ever since, and yes, we have got to a stage where we need help.’

That is the kind of situation, likely not correct in every detail, that to my mind must be the root cause of what we are seeing in the world today. The only way to bring this out into the open is to understand the unbelievable: no more playing around. As I say, the scenario under discussion is plausible; something like this, of this largest magnitude on the scale of our solar system, is actually expected by the above line of thinking.

When it comes to being deadly serious at this level, we all feel totally inadequate, first because it is altogether way beyond our perceived ‘pay grade’, way beyond the scope of any action that we have become accustomed to taking. But we are all in this together; it is not you and me or us and them, so we need to learn to function at this bigger level. The other problem is that being deadly serious is difficult because the aim and the proper response is just the opposite: to lighten up. Overseriousness being the root problem; we talk a great deal about fear too, but the basic issue is insecurity: we all feel insecure because the universe, this part at least, is not a very safe place right now. (Making it safer is the bigger goal we can start on once we have sorted ourselves out.) You need to be both serious and reassuring in every situation. It starts with a small child near a big dog; whatever you do, the indicator of success is when the child relaxes its grip on your hand and starts behaving normally. Sometimes, though, it is the parent who is insecure, and the child’s hand gets mangled unless it can find a solution. Scale this all the way to Planet Earth, this seems to be where we are at, and this is the level at which we can do something. It calls for ‘serious relaxation’ or ‘effortless effort’, cf. the Taoist notion wu wei.

Here are some possible ways forward in finding a solution, something else I tend to put a lot of effort into
    The expanding domino effect: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post969181
    Anna Breytenbach’s work communicating with wild animals, and specifically a black panther that didn’t like being called Diabolo, something you can only find out ‘from the horse’s mouth’:
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post960937

Kinesiology: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post934226

Remo Roth’s Symptom-Symbol Transformation (SST) and Body-Centered Imagination (BCI), http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post943745
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post944068

30. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Carmody (8th April 2016), Ewan (1st April 2016), fourty-two (22nd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (9th May 2017), Marianne (12th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016), onawah (10th April 2016), RunningDeer (1st April 2016), Sammy (9th May 2017), Sstarss (3rd April 2016), ulli (2nd April 2016)

31. Link to Post #96
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,509 times in 929 posts

What if instead of the versions of the opening post, we are a weapon? Of course, sitting in a strategic place in space too.

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Beren (8th April 2016), fourty-two (22nd April 2016), Nasu (25th April 2016)

33. Link to Post #97
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,040 times in 10,210 posts

Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Who says we haven't?

I would support Fort's thesis, that we are already someone's property.
    Ignorance breeds commodification.

What does this say about enforced ignorance?

For indeed, we are living in a world with violently (nay, brutally) enforced ignorance, when it comes to all avenues of information sharing that may bring about personal freedoms and/or a global wisdom.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th April 2016 at 00:53.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (8th April 2016), bluestflame (21st April 2016), Ewan (24th April 2016), fourty-two (8th April 2016), PurpleLama (8th April 2016), Sammy (9th May 2017), wisky (10th April 2016)

35. Link to Post #98
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by PurpleLama (here)
    Who says we haven't?

I would support Fort's thesis, that we are already someone's property.
    Ignorance breeds commodification.

What does this say about enforced ignorance?

For indeed, we are living in a world with violently (nay, brutally) enforced ignorance, when it comes to all avenues of information sharing that may bring about personal freedoms and/or a global wisdom.
    Yes but things have never been as static as would be ideal or required from a controlling standpoint. We would now see bible-thumping as a sign of ignorance, but where did the bible-thumpers get their bibles from? Protestantism and a fortiori agnosticism and atheism only became possible after Gutenberg’s invention of the printing press. The Internet is the latest step in that process. It is a process, for as long as we don’t get stuck at some stage. The process is what the experience is all about. Clamouring for disclosure for some is like getting stuck with a crossword puzzle and wanting to look up the solutions without working out the clues. What is the value or enjoyment in that? We don’t have the solution, but we do have hints on crossword-solving technique. Socrates said, "All I know is that I know [next to] nothing". In other words, we evolve from original ignorance into awareness of that ignorance, and maybe someday towards some real knowledge or understanding. Most people are still catching up with Socrates; many others are content to stay with knowing they know nothing. But Socrates meant next to nothing and building on that little, which is what his philosophy is all about: i.e. inquiry. Whatever disclosure we do get will be confirmation (or maybe contradiction) of what we have worked out so far for ourselves, thereby providing a new lead to continue the process.

The old enlightenment was reading the bible for oneself, looking for and not finding revelation. The new enlightenment is not simply browsing the Internet or for that matter reading the mainstream press: if you are looking for knowledge, this will come in the form of pseudo-revelation. This is no different from the earlier stage: therefore the process has stalled, and you will be stuck in ignorance. The new element that people need to learn is this process of inquiry, learning to think for themselves, as we often say on the forum. This is a whole new mindset to be developed. I think in the twenty years since the Internet really got going, a great many people have really got their skates on. Back then, i.e. only yesterday, everyone in management gave any writing they had to do to a secretary or a typing pool. Now we have millions doing all that writing themselves and a whole lot more creative stuff as well. Gutenberg taught us to read; the Internet is teaching us to write. I don’t think the process has stalled, which means that awareness of commodification is not far behind the actual thing itself, just as crime figures tend to rise when effective measures against a given crime begin to bite and reporting goes up.

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Mike (21st April 2016), RunningDeer (11th January 2017), Sammy (9th May 2017)

37. Link to Post #99
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for highlighting this very important topic. I can tell you that yes, the galactic alliance would not want the entire humanity to go to waste because we are perfect lab rats. We serve various purposes on many different levels. As human beings, we are extremely complex. We carry wild ranges of emotions, are aware of our soul and have been genetically manipulated for millenia. Being so malleable allows alien species to embody our race very easily. While we are an experimental ground for many alien races, we have the power to destroy and to create. Studying and understanding us is like studying primitive groups of individuals for anthropologists. It brings us nearer to the source. Where do we come? Why are we here? Karmic laws will prevent alien species to destroy humanity because humanity is capable of doing this all by itself. It almost happened before and it will happen again. Those genetic mutations and manipulation will allow the next generations of beings to be super conscious, to form a new form of Homo Sapiens that will transcend to a greater being.
    <Starseed>

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

Nasu (25th April 2016)

39. Link to Post #100
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,801 times in 3,643 posts

Anyone ever see the movie "John dies at the end"? It's a great movie. There is a character in this movie that in my estimation could very well play an interchangeable role with what we consider to be "aliens".
    In this movie the character referred to as "The Jamaican", understands space and time and uses a pretty cool metaphor to explain his point of view.
    "Time is an ocean, not a garden hose, and your mind is a corn snake hurtling through space trying all of the possibilities".
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JYvYMaWIsro

I think this scene helps to illustrate how we are like ants in an antfarm in so far as the time constraint is concerned.
    We view time like water coming out of a water hose, and there are those who do not, and they see not only the future and the past but all of the different possibilities that are constantly causing the past and future to affect one another.

40. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

Ewan (24th April 2016), Mike (21st April 2016), Nasu (25th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 5 6 LastLast