+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast

Thread: So: Why hasn't Planet Earth been invaded?

1. Link to Post #61
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: So: Why hasn't Planet Earth been invaded?

Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    Through several personal experiences of my own of have been led to believe that there are at least some friendly folks up there.
    Yes, I am sensing that too. It is a force of love, a kind of love that is much greater than what is in our perception of what love is. It is a highly intelligent love, what you are feeling it is feeling too and out of that intelligent love it re-arranges things to match what you need in your particular situation that from unconditional love matches what you've decided to explore. In dream it may choose to contact you, because out of the unconditional love it has for you it relays beautiful messages it knows you need, it does so before certain things happen to soften what comes your way, because that's beyond your current ability to be aware of. It can do so because it is free in time. And it does so because it is unconditional love and it also does so because it is not a violation of free will, it is unconditional love.

So from this perspective the counter question to the question about why invasion has not happened, is why you have and why you are choosing the way you do? That question is easier to answer, the answer is then simply that you've used your free will in this way because an invasion is alien to who you are and what you want to experience.

It might be that if you one day decide you really dramatically want to change and you want to perceive totally different things, then that might lead you to a future where some type of invasion might be part of it. It does not have to be a negative invasion, it could be a neutral invasion, meaning that it is not positive nor is it negative, it just happens because it is what you and they need. But I think that even such an event holds a beautiful vision of unconditional love on its thread.

I realize that I am quite Greer-ish saying these things, because although in absolute terms there might be incredible light and incredibly dense beings out there, relative to who we are and what we need to experience it makes little sense that when we out of love open ourselves to the possibility of being contacted by other beings out there, that those events that manifest from that would be negative beings with an invasion in mind. It is more likely that we are meeting beings that are very similar to us, but spiritually more evolved/in lighter density and hence less limited. So when we reach a high loving point during meditation/prayer then at that point we have used our free will to indicate we are ready for a contact event that takes place in our current physical reality. That's what happened to me. My UFO experience happened under those kinds of conditions. It would be totally distant logics if I would suddenly categorize that event as them sneaking upon me out of their negative being. They simply just wanted me to have a real UFO experience. When the timing was right they showed up. How can they know when I look up to the stars and where I look, that they would exactly then "come down" and appear right there. The answer is that they knew about it before it happened. This leads to totally new questions: What is time and what is being, when time disolves? If you need a certain amount of time disolvement in order to get from one location in space to another location in space, then what are the conditions that opens access to such levels of freedom. One reason why negative entities might not come here and just invade, is because they can't. Our current density is lighter than the density such an invasion would originate from. Hence it might be that this causes certain limitations in regards to where they can go and do what.

So an invasion is possible only if they can get here. Since it has not happened, then maybe it is because they cannot get here. Maybe they can go into, out of some volcano or deep into/from the core of the earth into space, but that's not the same thing as invading earth where people live. So the answer might be that creation works this way, it is designed not to allow free will of lighter density beings to be messed with by more dense beings. It might be physically encoded into the fabric of creation that dense density beings are more limited, more stuck in space and time. We might be poison to them, they might be poison to us. It's not a match, it's not an invasion candidate.

Just look at us, we struggle to create peace on earth and do we get far into space?

The elite's attempts at using ET technology might be why they so desperately want so much power, money etc., because their projects fail so badly relative to what they are attempting to achieve. But it might be that at some point they get it - that you can only get as far into space as your own density.

I find an invasion equally probable as the elite achieving a global nuclear war. The fact that this does not happen, tells us a bit more about the truth. Maybe the very light density intelligences are the ones in charge, while the dense density intelligences desperately keep failing until they get it.

I was thinking of how easily the light density beings move around here. I bet they move in crafts that can more instantly phase into densities that dark densities cannot access and at a slower reaction, because of their denser density that they are limited to. This is the whole thing. It does not matter what the elite does in their dense being, because they will never have the kind of access they need to do what they try to do as long as they keep choosing to use their free will in that way.

To de-militarize and destruct weapons because peace and love is the agenda. That is true power. And true power is probably required to get to distant star systems where there is intelligent human density life.
    Last edited by WhiteLove; 21st March 2016 at 01:08.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

betoobig (21st March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2016), lastlegs (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,407 times in 1,631 posts

In the Wingmakers material they discussed an alien race known as the Animus invading the Earth. They're a synthetic race created by Lucifer. The Wingmakers interviews refer to the vast genetic library of the planet as one of the reasons they come here. Earth is one of the few planets that has nearly everything. Thoth in ancient times used use the Flower of Life ship under the Giza Plateau to fend off an invasion. Races have to approach the terrestrial PTB and request occupancy of the planet. I heard within the last several years there was a race that wanted to put their mother ship in one of our oceans. There's in progress genetic experiments going on that aren't to be tampered with. In the Russian Alien Race Book (ARB) it states there's a group of five alien races that protect our planet called The Council of the Five. They were formally known as the Council of the Nine, but four races dropped out.
    Last edited by Inversion; 20th March 2016 at 23:56.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inversion For This Post:

betoobig (21st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Valley (here)
    I wonder who you're quoting there?... Not me. I never said "there's no doubt". It's ok to have doubt, I guess... but all the 'breadcrumbs' I've seen point to there are extremely advanced beings from 'beyond' the scope of most folks imaginations, regularly visiting Earth since ancient times... and still today, with the overwhelming number of UFO eyewitness reports, and 'contactee' stories.

I may be slightly biased too because I also had a 'close encounter' with a seemingly friendly, very aware, and technologically advanced 'group' in a dazzling craft/UFO/flying saucer... I shared this story here on Avalon:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ter-With-A-UFO
    Quote Posted by David Ansible (here)
    I question the assumption: "There's no doubt that Planet Earth is prime interstellar real estate."

What makes you say that, with possibly a billion earth like planets in the milky way alone, as NASA has
    estimated? At the least, there is some doubt, no?
    I was quoting Bill. Whether Earth is visited might be a separate issue than whether we have been "invaded." I do think the idea that this is "prime real estate" is very much questionable, though I often see it presented as a given, as Bill did here.

I will check out your thread.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to David Ansible For This Post:

Nasu (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,312 times in 5,692 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Square footage is still prime real estate, in a universe mostly composed of empty space, no?

I agree. I think we underestimate the desire of any bipedal organism to simply stretch their legs a little...take a walk amongst the tress etc. We all remember being in that cramped station wagon when we were kids...and how euphoric it was to arrive at the vacation spot...getting out of that car, moving around, so forth. Maybe i'm naive but thats how I imagine it is for most alien races after a long space voyage.

I believe there are some alien races that would like to invade, and others who prevent them from doing so. Free will is a very precious concept amongst the stars, and it is fiercely protected.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st March 2016), DNA (8th April 2016), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), onawah (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016), Wind (21st March 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,551 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Quote Posted by Rachel (here)
    My thoughts -

Quote It already happened a long time ago... and we are them.
    Kinda, more like we're their version of us.

Or perhaps The ONE, is playing us all...
    Well of course The One is playing us all but it's not or, it's and.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

betoobig (21st March 2016), Dennis Leahy (21st March 2016), justntime2learn (16th May 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), onawah (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), truthseekerdan (21st March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    My thoughts -

Quote It already happened a long time ago... and we are them.
    Kinda, more like we're their version of us.

Or perhaps The ONE, is playing us all...
    Well of course The One is playing us all but it's not or, it's and.
    Agree with you dear Rachel, that The One Consciousness is playing All That IS. 💜💕
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Innocent Warrior (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016), Wind (21st March 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

it could be the breakway civs from the past...

if we have been to mars through black ops...does that make us better or more civilized then their peons... why do we think cause they have tech or abilities they are any different then us... hell why do we not think they are us from the past... nothing special just different
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,948 times in 536 posts

I am going to go out on a long shot here, in the semi recent past I have read some of Dolores Cannon's works and it appears that earth is like a school or a testing ground for souls to graduate from, what would happen to the school if we were invaded and conquered? Lessons would stop, so perhaps we haven't been invaded yet because the lesson hasn't finished?

also surely there are pockets of goodness left here somewhere, would they be eligible for contact? Possibly already are, but if so called dark elements are in touch of those in charge could not others be in touch and show us the way? Not like a Jesus character but a more discreet influence on the individual level. I guess deep deep down we all know but we have lost the way in the helter skelter and pollution of current life and the continual bombardment of fake stimuli, poor diet, stresses and other attractions to avoid us from waking up from our slumber facing the right direction.

I long for the day where i can look at myself deeply in the mirror and be proud of my accomplishments for the day. But whilst I am in the merry-go-round that day is still far off.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Craig For This Post:

guayabal (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), NeedleThreader (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,116 times in 8,176 posts

I'm amazed how many "fiction" angles there are to this pool of ideas.

Just goes to show what an old fart I am. I've never been able to take fiction seriously as a source of ideas to make sence of reality.

I even worry when I hear otherwise serious folks discussing reality as if it was something that came out of the pen of a drunken screen play writer.

After several years of intense study of the unofficial zones of worthy study, I've gradually been drawn back to the most "3D" down to earth types who make sense of it all by the most practically simple/mundane evaluations. If I'm wrong about that basic grasp of things, I think I can live with that more comfortably than the alternative.

I have a hunch that there's only so much that actually living this life can teach us about anything that probably involves a level of intelligence that's more than a 100 times smarter than us. The real lessons may begin when we are either leaving this life or have just left this life.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (21st March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2016), Nasu (21st March 2016), Patrikas (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), sommervr (21st March 2016), thunder24 (21st March 2016), Valley (21st March 2016), william r sanford72 (21st March 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,221 times in 554 posts

How can you say that people are speaking "fiction", unless you know what is 'fact' yourself already? Just because you don't agree with what someone has said, doesn't make it fiction, my friend.

I would say that it is very 'healthy' for us to share our different 'angles'/deductions/theories on this, so that we can talk things out and potentially reach a greater understanding in these 'matters'. People clearly have a lot to say on this subject, and I enjoy hearing all the different perspectives. I also think folks should feel comfortable sharing what's on their mind here... and I can appreciate & respect your viewpoint on this as well, even if I don't agree.
    Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I'm amazed how many "fiction" angles there are to this pool of ideas.
    Last edited by Valley; 21st March 2016 at 06:03.
    Be Flexible, In Body and Mind... Be Wise and Prize What You Find... Be Clear, No Fear to Blind... Be Nice, Think Twice, Be Kind

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Valley For This Post:

Jayren (21st March 2016), Nasu (22nd March 2016), OmeyocaN777 (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

To be on the safe side, all those wonderful ideas above are very likely correct, ALL OF THE ABOVE. After all, in millions of years any and everything can and will happen. I will add some not mentioned above: 1. We are in a zoo being observed by invisible entities. 2. We have been saved from planets near the center of the galaxy which were about to be pulverized by its gravity and were moved farther out for the sake of survival by some sort of galactic union for the proliferation of life. This is how the various races happen to be here. 3. We are in a scientific experiment and our earth is like a petri dish in a lab. 4. We are meant to proliferate and evacuate to other planets of the universe. 5. We are parts of God who is growing other selves of his to keep his company. By putting these selves through endless trials, he will sort the goats from the sheep, destroy the goats in hell or forgetfulness, and enjoy the company of the sheep in endless joy and creation. It is no wonder I cannot sleep it is now 3 a.m.
    Last edited by amor; 21st March 2016 at 07:03. Reason: typo

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

Jayren (21st March 2016), Nasu (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... and that's a serious question.

It was prompted by araucaria's wonderful remark here, in response to
    If Aliens Give Us 24 Hours To Prove That Humanity Is “Worthy Of Existence”, What Do We Do?

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    I'd say you've already had at least 24,000 years to size us up and if the jury is still out, then I'd say case dismissed.
    After I'd stopped laughing — I realized it left a very good, and different, question unanswered.

There's no doubt that Planet Earth is prime interstellar real estate. It's a magnificently beautiful planet, with a huge genetic diversity, and all kinds of natural resources. We might be able to defend ourselves now against alien invaders (maybe) — but a short while ago, surely we could not.

So there seem to be several possibilities:

• Taking over another planet (or this planet) is against some galactic law, agreement or protocol.

• Invaders are already here, but for some reason aren't showing themselves. (Some of them may even be in human bodies: the perfect disguise.)

• We're already someone's property, and whoever owns us won't allow anyone else to interfere (very much).

• It already happened a long time ago... and we are them.

• It happened a long time ago, and there was a major high-tech war, which we lost... resulting in a ceasefire and a 'Cosmic Versailles' (Joseph Farrell's thought-provoking term, presented here). *

[*]
    This is a reference to the Treaty of Versailles, following the end of the First World War. The Germans were subjugated, and were legally required to make all kinds of heavy-duty reparations to the allied victors.

It's also possible that the reality is some combination of the above. There could also be other factors not considered — which, just maybe, we can't even conceive of... and are incapable of understanding.
    It’s always nice to give Bill a laugh, or anyone else for that matter: that’s probably one thing we humans do quite well; we should practise this gift a lot more as something we can take out into the universe.

If we are going to see the situation in the materialistic terms of real estate, then my answer to the 24-hour ultimatum would be rather different. I would say, as sitting tenants of planet Earth, we have a lease with a termination clause involving a statutory period of notice, to give us time to resettle. Anyone turning up on our doorstep for immediate (re)possession is behaving illegally and we will appeal to a higher authority in order to uphold our rights. If the ‘owners’ of this planet want us out, they must serve legal notice in person. Until humanity is made aware of the situation, which it clearly hasn’t, the lease continues to run by tacit renewal.

However, I don’t think the materialistic terms of real estate apply at all, except that their misguided application is what is causing us much grief. I think we are talking about relations between conscious spiritual beings, at every level. The word family may come closest to what is going on, meaning basically benevolent, but sometimes disruptive and even downright criminal. Even the notion of ‘home’ is real estate terminology: home is not so much a place as who you are close to. The next level (generation) up from humanity would be the planet, hence the idea of ‘Mother’ Earth; and beyond that her protective Sun. The only meaningful sense of home as a location would be Earth’s Goldilocks orbit around the Sun, neither too close nor too far. This is an important factor I shall come back to.

As some of you will know, I have been exploring of late the implications of David Talbott’s theory of an ancient system of Saturn, Venus and Mars in stationary orbit above Earth’s North Pole, with Saturn acting as a sun to these and other satellites. If the theory ‘has legs’, it will take us places, so I have been exercising these legs and exploring where they take us. In other words, it has pragmatic truth.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1044930
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1044934
    This theory is grounded in the hard science of the electric universe. As I see it, these planets became separated upon entering the solar system, Saturn being pulled up short by Jupiter. I would suggest that Saturn thus had a relationship of guardianship or parenthood towards the others, and that only over time and with separation did the relationship degenerate into ownership. Maybe the cause of this is what was going on at the next level up. I am now of the opinion that this ‘invasion of the solar system’ (making us space invaders too ) could have been a natural happening in the context of a binary star system. If the Sun has a companion star, most likely Sirius, then we have a mechanism for the transfer of Saturn and Co from Sirian influence (parenthood) into an adoptive relationship with Sol, our present Sun.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1053302
    The commonality of these different levels is that we are talking about growing pains on a cosmic scale. That there should be this commonality at all suggests that this is a basic functioning of the universe at these levels, so we might as well get used to it. It got particularly messy and difficult for Saturn if separation from a parent, ending up in a perhaps not altogether satisfactory situation, coincided with the loss of its children — near total loss in the case of Venus and Mars, but Earth struck lucky and actually rather thrived.

This is what I would understand as the ‘cosmic war’. This involves the personification of planetary bodies as conscious beings with wills of their own; Saturn’s ejection/absconding from one system and encroachment on another causing huge damage to all involved had a reason, whether you see it as pride before a fall or less negatively as dissatisfaction pure and simple with the status quo. The real estate version on the other hand would be the seemingly purposeless gravitational pinball game of Velikovskian ‘worlds in collision’. I object to the idea of war as an unnecessary escalation of conflict. Conflict means two candidates for one given location. War is the collision that occurs when neither backs off and one gets murdered. In the above-described scenario, no collisions occur at all, just uncomfortable jostling and cramping. Even the planet that is destroyed is only accidentally squeezed out by the combined effects of passing planets. Similarly, in interpersonal relations, unpleasant things happen, but it rarely comes to deliberate blows, still less lethal ones, and the culprits are dealt with. If planet Saturn were guilty of such behaviour, and for a second time, then the deal might well be a period of exile outside of any solar system, which is where it might indeed be heading of its own accord. The issue of ejection versus absconding doesn’t really come into it. (Incidentally, and microcosmically, we recently had a forum member who followed a similar pattern by getting banned/walking out here after several other bans/walkouts elsewhere.)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1053507 https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1053827
    As I was saying, Earth thrived; so much so that she was called upon to more than pull her weight within this overall crippled (i.e. understandably dysfunctional) family unit. We have never been alone, but what has happened is that while feeling so small and weak, we have actually been a tower of strength in this whole business; and it has been going on for so long that we are unable to envision any other (better) future than our present task of keeping on keeping on. You find children acting as breadwinners for their household and who, if they were told help was at hand, would probably say, ‘Not now; I’ve got this and that to do: you’re getting in my way.’ A case of misplaced loyalty, but the laudable loyalty overrides the uncontrollable misplacement. The problem for any ‘alien’ well-wisher is likely to be how to help without being rejected for interfering (regardless of motive); and this is in fact what we may be seeing and hearing, which would come as no surprise as it is indeed a common problem with our fellow humans as well. You have to be subtle and discreet and disinterested. You don’t land on the White House lawn with a 24-hour notice to quit. (Or if it’s a police raid, you don’t give any notice at all; you get the culprits out of bed.)

Which brings me back to the start of this post. The question now is, Who is issuing this 24-hour notice to quit, and to whom? The answer suggested by the above is that, at least in the first instance, it is not aliens to humanity, but planet Saturn summoning planet Earth to come with it. We are not talking about ‘manpower’: an overly anthropic concept. We are merely talking about ‘human resources’ among other downsizable assets of Earth Inc. with its hugely attractive real estate. The problem is that real estate is by definition an immovable asset: remember, the three most important things are location location location. Moving London Bridge to Arizona was a monumental exercise in purely decorative futility. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/London...Havasu_City%29 Similarly, to take the Earth out of her Goldilocks location would amount to her total devaluation as an immovable asset. Basically, by taking her anywhere else — except on her own terms of growth — she would wither and die.

Actually, you will say, the situation is rather different: more like taking London Bridge back home to London – restoring Earth as a Moon of Saturn. This is of course reactionary: you cannot go back to the past without changing it; nostalgia is always disappointed. What is the gain in restoring Earth as a Moon of Saturn if you cannot restore Saturn as a planet of Sirius, etc.? Even travelling back in time is to go forward.

So, Why hasn’t the Earth been invaded? Maybe because an invasion is not on the agenda at all. We are talking about an abduction scenario.

I have a couple more points to add.
    20. In the above scenario, it is more about Earth than humanity per se. The issue is about what happens to Gaia, and humanity’s part in that story. I suggest the ejection of planets poses a gravitational problem that gets bigger the closer one gets in to the star, and hence shifting the Earth would be quite a feat of engineering. One way of achieving this would be to make it somehow lighter, something hard to imagine in gravitational terms, but perhaps easier to visualize in terms of spiritual energy. Thus any strategy to loosen people’s tie to the planet, to weaken their grounding, would made a useful contribution to this effort. They include of course floating off in a drugged stupor, suicidal depression, war, kamikaze terrorism in hope of 72 virgins in an afterlife beyond, and also organized religion with emphasis on the hereafter, or rather on an unidentified somewhereafter. New age spirituality would be yet another tack: if you are one with the cosmos, then you can be anywhere, it does not matter; and with that mindset you are missing the fundamental real estate issue of location location location. Yet other ideas would be the uprooting of country dwellers in large soulless cities, high finance, educational dumbing-down, the appeal of cyberspace, virtual reality, television, listening to politicians making their and space travel. This and all the rest is all familiar stuff on Avalon: which is why the scenario I am setting out makes a lot of sense: it jars with nothing I have already come to understand, including some counterintuitive things I have mentioned before.

21. With humanity as the active wing of Earth’s consciousness, she has two ways of raising that consciousness; the first way is familiar, and as we know seemingly not enough: qualitatively, by raising the spiritual awareness of just a few, gradually spreading to many more. The second way is less familiar, and rather counterintuitive and paradoxical: a material increase in spiritual awareness is achieved by so-called overpopulation whereby awareness is increased quantitatively by large numbers of so-called sheeple progressing maybe only slightly, but it all adds up. Hence population reduction would naturally be on the agenda to enable the Earth to ‘travel light’; indeed it may be necessary in order to get moving at all. The half a billion mentioned on the Georgia guidestones might be a mandatory target to be met before anything can be done, just as a boxer or a jockey needs to shed a few pounds before competing. The Earth then is fighting this like it is trying to shake off a disease. Overpopulation would then be a kind of planetary cholesterol, which is only a symptom of illness for being a corrective measure. The good news then is that the spiritually awakened few are like shock troops relying for their effectiveness on the rank-and-file godless masses. Realizing we are all on the same side defeats the trap of elitism by exerting the power of sheer numbers. But always, the bottom line is that we are in the physical to operate on the physical plane and must not be diverted from that course.
    Footnote for norman: I agree the mundane is the way to go... 95% of the time. Before meaning ordinary, dull even, mundane meant (still means) ‘of this world’. Perhaps unfortunately, we also have celestial, other-worldly stuff as well that seems to be causing world leaders to act in ways incompatible with our preferred mundanity to the point that it can no longer be ignored. This is what it means to be awake(ned). The fiction/reality paradigm has been turned upside down.

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Atlas (25th May 2016), Ernie Nemeth (21st March 2016), Jayren (21st March 2016), Nasu (22nd March 2016), onawah (22nd March 2016), PurpleLama (21st March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Sean's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,659 times in 387 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    ... and that's a serious question.

It was prompted by araucaria's wonderful remark here, in response to
    If Aliens Give Us 24 Hours To Prove That Humanity Is “Worthy Of Existence”, What Do We Do?

I'd say you've already had at least 24,000 years to size us up and if the jury is still out, then I'd say case dismissed.
    After I'd stopped laughing — I realized it left a very good, and different, question unanswered.

There's no doubt that Planet Earth is prime interstellar real estate. It's a magnificently beautiful planet, with a huge genetic diversity, and all kinds of natural resources. We might be able to defend ourselves now against alien invaders (maybe) — but a short while ago, surely we could not.

So there seem to be several possibilities:
    • Taking over another planet (or this planet) is against some galactic law, agreement or protocol.
    • Invaders are already here, but for some reason aren't showing themselves. (Some of them may even be in human bodies: the perfect disguise.)
    • We're already someone's property, and whoever owns us won't allow anyone else to interfere (very much).
    • It already happened a long time ago... and we are them.
    • It happened a long time ago, and there was a major high-tech war, which we lost... resulting in a ceasefire and a 'Cosmic Versailles' (Joseph Farrell's thought-provoking term, presented here). *
    [*] This is a reference to the Treaty of Versailles, following the end of the First World War. The Germans were subjugated, and were legally required to make all kinds of heavy-duty reparations to the allied victors.

It's also possible that the reality is some combination of the above. There could also be other factors not considered — which, just maybe, we can't even conceive of... and are incapable of understanding.
    I gotta go with bullet point#1. There is some sort of "galactic council", IMHO,and there are rules..breaking rules like invading earth physically, draws fire from the "heavy hitters" out there. that would explain all the psychic attacks, the attacks on consciousness, all the manipulation via secret societies doing "their" bidding, etc etc.. Also, I've come to believe that Earth is much more important than I used to think. I used to think we were more "Tattoine" than "Coruscant", if you get the reference..but, we do seem to hold some measure of galactic importance.

Because we're mostly locked in at a certain consciousness/frequency range, we can't see MOST of what goes down in this galaxy, or even this solar system. I think we're being protected..but the other team gets access too. all part of our collective evolution of consciousness.

And so it goes..

26. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Sean For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Jayren (21st March 2016), Nasu (22nd March 2016), OmeyocaN777 (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), Wind (21st March 2016)

27. Link to Post #74
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,766 times in 377 posts

An invasion has already happened, but from the inside. The longer they stay hidden, the longer they are here to do anything they want to do.

They do have limits, just as they create limits for us, they create limits for themselves. But as they push our limits, there's will diminish as well, there is a lot of responsibility to uphold when taking over a planet. They can choose to manage it in a good or bad way, they have chosen a not so good bad way.

This is until they can slip in unknown and reveal themselves for total devastation. We see there imprints all around the world in movies ancient ****, the point is we can take this planet back anytime we want when every human on this planet is aware enough to do so.

No human being is going to work against each other to create unhealthy foods, damaging music, wars, poverty etc. to make us dumb, ignorant etc. We will work together in unison to evolve and go beyond all boundaries and for us to not be doing so means some kind of interference is going on.
    Last edited by Jayren; 21st March 2016 at 19:00.

28. Link to Post #75
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Simple answer: We haven’t been invaded by aliens because there aren’t any.

I’ve searched the net, the world, peoples history for one simple clue/hint that will lead me to my own personal experience, or in the least...enough substantial undeniable evidence to support such wild claims. But I’m always coming up with nothing.

I’m now at the point that this whole alien thing is an ongoing farce to control and create disempowering mind sets. It’s becoming more obvious by the day. After years and years of seeing/reading/hearing testimony after testimony just to have nothing to support any of the stories is very disheartening. Not just in the lack of proof....but mainly in what this hidden agenda is doing to peoples minds and their ways in action. For those with deceiving agendas… I’m sure some people will be conditioned into believing in aliens simply because that’s where their focus was HELD for so long. It’s weird to see such faith in something that has yet to be proven in any way shape or form.

I doubt if any aliens will, or have invaded this world…but I can’t say the same for the ideology not invading peoples mind. The inception is strong.

Peace
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), sommervr (21st March 2016)

30. Link to Post #76
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Sometimes I wonder if we haven't been infected already with a malicious A.I. If there was an advanced race that had laid claim to this planet and wanted to keep the local wildlife in check then the most cost-effective way is to get them to manage themselves.

I think this DNA template of life is likely widespread throughout the universe and it eventually evolves into a predictable set of endpoint biological intelligences. We are a part of that set or the range of likely evolutionary outcomes. It wouldn't be out of the question to have a ready made A.I designed to manage that set of bothersome local intelligences evolving on a planet that you claim ownership of.

Think of the A.I as an ET overlord spraying roundup on his sidewalk to keep the weeds down

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sommervr For This Post:

Nasu (22nd March 2016), onawah (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016), thunder24 (24th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #77
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Quote Posted by WhiteLove (here)
    Quote Posted by NeedleThreader (here)
    Through several personal experiences of my own of have been led to believe that there are at least some friendly folks up there.
    Yes, I am sensing that too. It is a force of love, a kind of love that is much greater than what is in our perception of what love is. It is a highly intelligent love, what you are feeling it is feeling too and out of that intelligent love it re-arranges things to match what you need in your particular situation that from unconditional love matches what you've decided to explore. In dream it may choose to contact you, because out of the unconditional love it has for you it relays beautiful messages it knows you need, it does so before certain things happen to soften what comes your way, because that's beyond your current ability to be aware of. It can do so because it is free in time. And it does so because it is unconditional love and it also does so because it is not a violation of free will, it is unconditional love.

So from this perspective the counter question to the question about why invasion has not happened, is why you have and why you are choosing the way you do? That question is easier to answer, the answer is then simply that you've used your free will in this way because an invasion is alien to who you are and what you want to experience.

It might be that if you one day decide you really dramatically want to change and you want to perceive totally different things, then that might lead you to a future where some type of invasion might be part of it. It does not have to be a negative invasion, it could be a neutral invasion, meaning that it is not positive nor is it negative, it just happens because it is what you and they need. But I think that even such an event holds a beautiful vision of unconditional love on its thread.

I realize that I am quite Greer-ish saying these things, because although in absolute terms there might be incredible light and incredibly dense beings out there, relative to who we are and what we need to experience it makes little sense that when we out of love open ourselves to the possibility of being contacted by other beings out there, that those events that manifest from that would be negative beings with an invasion in mind. It is more likely that we are meeting beings that are very similar to us, but spiritually more evolved/in lighter density and hence less limited. So when we reach a high loving point during meditation/prayer then at that point we have used our free will to indicate we are ready for a contact event that takes place in our current physical reality. That's what happened to me. My UFO experience happened under those kinds of conditions. It would be totally distant logics if I would suddenly categorize that event as them sneaking upon me out of their negative being. They simply just wanted me to have a real UFO experience. When the timing was right they showed up. How can they know when I look up to the stars and where I look, that they would exactly then "come down" and appear right there. The answer is that they knew about it before it happened. This leads to totally new questions: What is time and what is being, when time disolves? If you need a certain amount of time disolvement in order to get from one location in space to another location in space, then what are the conditions that opens access to such levels of freedom. One reason why negative entities might not come here and just invade, is because they can't. Our current density is lighter than the density such an invasion would originate from. Hence it might be that this causes certain limitations in regards to where they can go and do what.

So an invasion is possible only if they can get here. Since it has not happened, then maybe it is because they cannot get here. Maybe they can go into, out of some volcano or deep into/from the core of the earth into space, but that's not the same thing as invading earth where people live. So the answer might be that creation works this way, it is designed not to allow free will of lighter density beings to be messed with by more dense beings. It might be physically encoded into the fabric of creation that dense density beings are more limited, more stuck in space and time. We might be poison to them, they might be poison to us. It's not a match, it's not an invasion candidate.

Just look at us, we struggle to create peace on earth and do we get far into space?

The elite's attempts at using ET technology might be why they so desperately want so much power, money etc., because their projects fail so badly relative to what they are attempting to achieve. But it might be that at some point they get it - that you can only get as far into space as your own density.

I find an invasion equally probable as the elite achieving a global nuclear war. The fact that this does not happen, tells us a bit more about the truth. Maybe the very light density intelligences are the ones in charge, while the dense density intelligences desperately keep failing until they get it.

I was thinking of how easily the light density beings move around here. I bet they move in crafts that can more instantly phase into densities that dark densities cannot access and at a slower reaction, because of their denser density that they are limited to. This is the whole thing. It does not matter what the elite does in their dense being, because they will never have the kind of access they need to do what they try to do as long as they keep choosing to use their free will in that way.

To de-militarize and destruct weapons because peace and love is the agenda. That is true power. And true power is probably required to get to distant star systems where there is intelligent human density life.
    WhiteLove, thank you for your first paragraph, it really warmed my heart throughout the day knowing someone else is on the same page...

This is truly what is happening. They are here and they are benevolent. Steven Greer is an interesting dude because his CE-5 groups taught me how to 'summon' craft that performs powerups for you. Read: big bright flash of loving light. SO I'm telling you that he is at least on to something pretty freakin big. If any of you would like to see this for yourself look for a local CE-5 group on Facebook, you won't be disappointed.

I was reminded today of the fleet of UFO's flying over Fukushima when that went down. They were concerned over radioactive sludge hemorrhaging from the nuke plant, and were definitely there to see WTF we just did.

Full moon has me today...

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (22nd March 2016), Nasu (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

I believe the main reason we haven't evolved further is simply because our lives have been shortened so much. We are always being reset to start from scratch after our deaths. Memories wiped. Only certain experiences may have left a lasting intuitive reminder of our past. How can you improve greatly in any type of development if you don't remember what you learned.

Alien presence has been here forever. I would say it seems likely that whoever began this experiment with the estimated life span of 72-75 years has first dibs on us from a galactic standpoint and perhaps has a contract, a right, etc. to see it through to the designated end. Maybe until the next "reset", (flood, pole shift, disaster ) happens. Then their contract is terminated.

I think Bill said this could be our last chance. I guess we will see what happens. I do feel if "they" were waiting to see a spiritual reboot, or growth in our love, peace and perhaps morality, somebody is hugely disappointed about where we are now. It seems we have degressed. Greed, selfishness and entitlement is what I see most now.

What a shame.
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Nasu (22nd March 2016), OmeyocaN777 (22nd March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

36. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

It is why I’m always advising people to be more concerned with their own development. You can’t help others if you can’t even help yourself. How can anyone know about off world entities when they have never even left this planet. None of us truly knows how it feels to be in orbit, we don’t know what’s truly out and up there…we based all of this knowledge on what we were taught…not what we have personally experienced. No one can say for certain the universe is as vast as “They” say it. We don’t truly know what the Sun and moon is? We only know what it is because we were told what it is. We are still learning this planet, we are still discovering new species on this planet, we are still in the process of understanding each others culture and belief’s. So how can any of us know about being’s, nationality’s, culture, and plans of entities from distant galaxies when most of us don’t even know about themselves? This is brain washing at its best.

If aliens were real…why would they want to put up with our incompetence, selfishness, ego’s, our many levels of false awareness? Why would they want to help a specie that is clearly showing (everyday) their lack of convictions, and their shallow capacity for helping themselves?

We are here for us and it is only us that will be here to foster the future. Not one person can prove aliens exist…not before proving that their governments aren’t actually behind those false beliefs. The idea about Aliens has done nothing other than create a mindset.

Since we like to consider the wild and crazy… before considering the logical and foreseen…Can anyone prove that this whole alien subject was NOT fabricated many years ago by dimensional entities? These entities are fashioning the minds of humanity to open up portals into their world/realm/reality? But, these being’s need enough people to believe in the thought/notion/ideology in order for it to manifest in this world. They are using the weak minded to assist them in opening up portals into our dimensions…but it is the rationale and skeptical that is making it hard for it to happen. Hmmm

Hey…it’s just as far fetch as the rest, but makes plenty sense when considering why there are no aliens to be seen…yet certain strangers act like this is a known fact. But facts based off of what?
    Yeah humanity is in trouble, however, it’s not from the unseen…but suffering because of their own thinking, as usual.

Peace
    Last edited by Peace of Mind; 22nd March 2016 at 17:05.
    --
    Humans created so much wonder through their division, just imagine what they can do through Unity...

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

JChombre (26th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

38. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Re why earth hasn't been invaded, it seems to me that invasion by brute force is the crudest method of obtaining ultimate control, especially if that control is going to be sustainable long term, and more importantly, if the population is an asset to the agenda and you wish them to be compliant to the last drop.
    Who is the smartest bully, the one who runs you down and steals your lunch money or the one that moves in to your circle of friends and whom you share your lunch with willingly, day after day?

I am aware of the stories of all powerful ET blowing up planets and such, but I have not seen proof of this. I do know that they have made a habit of taking credit for many things that they have had nothing to do with. It is just as likely the destruction, for instance, Gomorrah, was done by a third party against the said ET and their kin, and humanity unfortunately has, and continues to be in the middle. My point is the alien method of invasion is much more diabolical.
    Last edited by seah; 22nd March 2016 at 17:08.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

Nasu (25th April 2016), quiltinggrandma (23rd March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast