+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Things you learn in meditation

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Things you learn in meditation

Welcome!
    I'd like to discuss personal views based on personal experiences of the after-life or through meditation and coming across what I call "The Source" - the energy which has a consciousness - and put together a collage of what that world is like so we can hopefully understand it and ourselves better.

Add little or lots, I'm hoping to get a variety of viewpoints that we find can overlap in areas and therefore tease out some sort of image of it all. No one's views are wrong mind you - we can all be looking at the same thing and describe it in powerfully different ways.

In My Meditation
    Here's what I've discovered through meditation about life and life-between-lives:

1. There is an energy with a conscious mind(s) that flows in all directions called Love. Love is a force, and a force in "motion" creates energy. This energy flows in one direction, in a perfect circle. Each tangent on the inner side of the circle represents another possible expression of human life (being infinite, every/anything is possible). The relationship between each point on this inner circle is concave - the points all meet in the centre which forms a concentration of consciousness, love as energy and light which creates life. The outer side of this circle's tangents represent the multiverses beyond itself, again they are infinite but their nature is convex in relation to our universe - all the points move forever away from each other where consciousness is dispersed. This dynamic means that ripple-like patterns form the "shape" or "framework" for all that is. Each drop that causes a ripple effect is a separate world/universe.

2. Everything is made up of light, and light exists as a particle or a wave depending on observation, and the ripple effect mentioned earlier caused by each "drop" or world represents action in the respective universe. This effect, being waves, is sent out throughout the entire network of multiverses and they interact with one another. One thing to add is that the "waves" are not limited by the speed of light, rather, by the speed of thought, and permeates everything. The waves made by each universe pass through each other and don't displace one another, but at certain points can cause either constructive or destructive interference. When two waves meet (caused by an action from each universe) and they cancel each other out, that information carried on the wave of the neighboring universe in inaccessible. It virtually disappears at certain points, and for our universes to function independently, this is a must so that they can remain separate, in-tact and in parallel phase (order in the multiverse). However, when two waves meet and they amplify each other, due to being in sync with one another, they raise the light energy/intensity and its properties change. This change in properties of light can become potentially anything from a portal, to a creation of an image/vision of another world all the way down to perceiving a different colour altogether - anything, it all depends on the observer. So basically, we are able to access other universes by being in sync and rhythm with one another and the information obtained is subjective to the observer and under meditation one is able to seek a specific piece of information, and sometimes less experienced people will just see something at random.

3.The Source which some people call God is a conscious energy that is present in every thing as all things are an expression of it. It is polarized between good and evil, light and dark, male and female energies etc. and each polarity must remain in balance and harmony so that it follows the rhythm of the entire multiverse and all its associated consciousnesses, stays in parallel, stays as an independent "mind" or individual "being", and is able to independently "learn" of itself through self-expression that we call life.

4. Everyone is made up of this energy from The Source and is moving through life on a path. The path is predetermined, and the conduit is the human body. We are "souls" having a "human experience" in order for the consciousness to learn and evolve. Because the path we go through life is already fixed (by key points/events), the only "free will" we can express is knowing the path (either through faith or meditative investigation). Through knowing the path, we are liberated and free - our will is to "know" as knowledge is our only power. Once the life-cycle has ended, the energy or "soul" returns to The Source and remains in an individual state (as in, it is still not merged into the infinite flow of energy) for some time before it is either merged with the energy again or it takes on a new form of life through a new found expression. A life of love and good karma carries with it an emotion that influences the expression of the artist - The Source/God - and creates new life based on this energy. The path it shall take is a new direction, a new tangent, until all tangents are exhausted (impossible) and a perfect circle is achieved (theoretically possible).

5. The most important expression of energy in the universe is Love. The kind of Love people are most familiar with is only a human expression that can only be learned in life, that does not reflect the after-life "love" and the Love of The Source. Typically, human love flows in one direction. Love from The Source flows in all directions. Human love requires two beings. Love from The Source requires one. If we can imagine human love to flow in one direction and needing two points of reference, we have a "line" which represents the first dimension. If we can imagine love from The Source to move in a circular fashion, yet flowing in all directions we have a "sphere" which represents the third dimension. This leaves us with the matter of the second dimension which can be expressed as a shape with a height and a width, and the most primary one being a triangle. The triangle is a reflection of the love of "self" as it triangulates in on itself and flows inward to the centre of said "triangle". Thus the three dimensions support one another and go on to support further dimensions, but our 3D reality is only a platform for us to experience individuality and a love that is divided. Love is a force. Love as a force is unique in that it is not bound by any limitations of space-time or dimension or reality. It penetrates all walls and is a source of light that has no starting point or end point, it is eternal. From this love came life as it evolved through the first two phases ("self" first, then splitting itself in two to become "other"). This is where consciousness was born - from love - and love being a omnipresent force throughout the universe, has its own language and is the key to communicating successfully and learning, always learning.

6. Our purpose is to love ourselves, one another, and emanate love to all beings, so that we may be filled with light and become a beacon to other beings of the universe. This is so that they can either follow by example and evolve, or (for those beings with greater light) so that they can "blow on the embers" of our light and grow our "flame". In other words, to help us progress further. Progress is evolution. Evolution is change. The only thing that is constant is change. Change brings continuity. Continuity pushes the infinite... and I'll leave it at that.

That's all for now, I've written a lot already and could add more but I'd be writing forever... I'm happy to clear up or clarify anything above.

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

Default Re: Things you learn in meditation

Spot on and much to contemplate. Imagine the mirror effect of unconditional love radiated in all directions!

How can we love ourselves. Self Discovery...to know Me is to love Me. An advancement into personal potential and true self identity.

When you said that the path is predetermined it brought the analogy of the seed and its potential to my awareness. It is already packed in there: the intelligent design of its expression.

Beautiful post. Thank you!
    Love, MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Nasu (26th March 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Michelle Marie (here)
    Spot on and much to contemplate. Imagine the mirror effect of unconditional love radiated in all directions!
    Yeah the love and light is amazing. I can't tell you how happy I was that day after making my firs official contact with The Source. It sparked a light inside of me that I carried on through the entire day.

Each day I'm told to pull out a white cube from my chest and open it. Inside it reveals either a future event or, if I'm too hasty and open up the cube before a day has passed, I spiral into a dark dimension of lies and confusion. The cube was a seed implanted in me way back in 2012 by 4 ETs on the 7th plane. For years no didn't know what it was until last week actually.

Anyway, thought I'd throw that out there. Not sure why lol.

5. Link to Post #4
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

I've not been meditating long about six months.I've had so many experiences and aphonies in such a short time but the important things I've learnt so far.
    Energy really does flow where the mind directs .don't try and force anything to happen,for me I ask politely when I start and then go blank.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

betoobig (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nasu (26th March 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member samildamach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,338 times in 356 posts

Piotcloud your event sounds fascinating.would you mind sharing how you met on the 7th dimension

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to samildamach For This Post:

betoobig (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nasu (26th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by samildamach (here)
    Piotcloud your event sounds fascinating.would you mind sharing how you met on the 7th dimension
    Samildamach,

Sure! Its a long story but I'll try keep it short and succinct. It happened to me four years ago when I was lying outside in my backyard and soaking up some rays. I began to meditate and apply what little knowledge I had of astral projection into the mix. Eventually I pulle myself out of my body and began floating away from myself into the clouds. What at first looked like clouds was actually millions of souls all moving together, and I could focus on all the millions at once, no peripheral blurry vision just crystal clear. Like every blade of grass in a field being in direct focus. I went higher, through various tunnels that connected each plane. They were all weird and wonderful in their own way, most of them were unoccupied with physical beings, more like light-beings and energies. I went through 6, and on the 7th I felt like there was no further. I arrived in a place that was filled with white light to the point that you could not see beyond a few meters before your face. I was laying on my back on some sort of table, and 4 figures appeared looking down on me. They were very tall and whiteish blue, and I felt a love emanating from them like the love of a parent or life partner. Hard to explain. One standing at my feet had a white cube in his or her hands. They said nothing, I asked nothing, there was no need to speak or think, just observe. He or she with the cube, placed it inside my chest and I was sent straight back down into my body, instantly. And from there on my life took a major turn for the worse as I got diagnosed with severe depression followed by many dillusions. They didn't know what was wrong with me but they diagnosed me with bipolar disorder, even though I have no history of it in my family and my problems don't really match up with the average bipolar disorder. I lost faith in everything, abandoned my spirituality and went through what some call The Night of the Dark. Long story short, I made it through. After 3 years and here I am, back with a vengeance haha. I only discovered recently that this cube was a gift that acted like a seed and took time to grow with me. I access it now to get a glimpse of the future, but I suspect it does something else too.

Anyway that's basically it. If you want me to clarify anything let me know I'm happy to. All the best!

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,006 times in 1,797 posts

i just like to thank you for sharing your experience and your rich, profound and accurate knowlege gained in your meditations.
    Beautifull.
    Much love.
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nasu (26th March 2016), picloud (20th March 2016)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I unlearn more than I learn nowadays. For me meditation is no longer just a sit quiet practice but a kind of middle perspective and constant examination of what's happening throughout all my mind's psychological processes. Part of that is just to watch--not to react. But I act as I deem intelligent or as seems intelligent to a circumstance.

It is like there are psychological conditions that weaken as I don't get continually mired in reactions and imaginations. What I notice is that I fool myself into thinking or believing or embracing convictions which aren't necessarily what I even thought up but were passed on to me--what I took as my own.

Some who are considered wise say that most folks basically limit themselves and vainly try to transcend such limitations. I don't consider myself an exception or distinct of that insight. So I recognize that I limit myself, knowingly or unknowingly. To overcome that I make effort to live a kind of constant meditation. For me that is more about unlearning than learning; but this can validly be described as learning also. Even so my perspective is to unlearn. Not to act as a fool but to undermine and basically obliterate limiting conditions. In my experiences that's easier said than done, though.

Edit: ebracing to embracing

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Harald For This Post:

Nasu (26th March 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,034 times in 1,088 posts

Nice post, thanks for sharing all.. Personally I only meditate once or twice a month. For me, it is a time to regroup, to re form my focus. I have never been to other realms nor experienced anything strange, just my own mind, playing tricks on ME, as it does. All power to those who have and do, it just seems not in my menue of meditationary experiences so to speak. For me the best part of meditation is forced solitude plus time, which for me equals clear thoughts on the next few important steps of my path, a place of mind clearing if you like. Any time to oneself to think, without the pressure of deadlines, emails, calls, responsibilities etc, to think through that which matters most to us at that point in time, to see our burdens clearly as well as our blessings, whether every day or every month, is priceless personal investment IMHO....x... N

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Nasu For This Post:

picloud (26th March 2016)

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nasu (here)
    Nice post, thanks for sharing all.. Personally I only meditate once or twice a month. For me, it is a time to regroup, to re form my focus. I have never been to other realms nor experienced anything strange, just my own mind, playing tricks on ME, as it does. All power to those who have and do, it just seems not in my menue of meditationary experiences so to speak. For me the best part of meditation is forced solitude plus time, which for me equals clear thoughts on the next few important steps of my path, a place of mind clearing if you like. Any time to oneself to think, without the pressure of deadlines, emails, calls, responsibilities etc, to think through that which matters most to us at that point in time, to see our burdens clearly as well as our blessings, whether every day or every month, is priceless personal investment IMHO....x... N
    Nasu,
    I think what you experience or use in meditation is also quite ideal. I know that in my case I originally used to meditate very rarely and most often I would get frustrated with me thinking I wasn't doing it right or whatever. Then I read up on all the various techniques and experiences and formed my own way which works for me. I decided that I would practice every day for a week and see how that got me. The first use of meditation in this week was from a need to relax after a heated argument with my partner, and it worked wonders. I then kept at it every day, focusing on relaxing and I then started to tinker with the idea of focusing on certain energies that relate to the chakras for a more specific result. It also worked wonders. This got me excited and made me look further into my potentials. I eventually, after 3 weeks or so of meditating every day for an hour at least, I began having conversations with my Higher Self. I knew it wasn't me talking to myself because of the knowledge I was getting turned out to be true and certain visions came to life etc. But from small beginnings and no real training I believe I've become somewhat enlightened. Each day is exponentially better than the one before it, and I've developed new psychic abilities that become stronger and more reinforced with each meditation. Keep at it dude, miracles happen.

+ Reply to Thread