+ Reply to Thread

Thread: How to defeat the 'NWO' - My personal message to the world

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member LivioRazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 320 posts

Lightbulb How to defeat the 'NWO' - My personal message to the world

This came to me last night as part of an inspiration from my Creator and if it resonates with you like it has with me, then let's pool our knowledge, talents and gifts together and take back what is rightfully ours.

Please read and share with every one of your friends and let’s get this started. I want to leave this world knowing I stood for something, rather than believing in nothing.

“Stop the Hate and Let’s Create – A Mantra to Believe in”

I want to start off with a quote from a forgotten SJW:

“We have an injunction and we're going into court tomorrow morning to fight this illegal, unconstitutional injunction. All we say to America is, "Be true to what you said on paper." If I lived in China or even Russia, or any totalitarian country, maybe I could understand some of these illegal injunctions. Maybe I could understand the denial of certain basic First Amendment privileges, because they hadn't committed themselves to that over there. But somewhere I read of the freedom of assembly. Somewhere I read of the freedom of speech. Somewhere I read of the freedom of press. Somewhere I read that the greatness of America is the right to protest for right. And so just as I say, we aren't going to let dogs or water hoses turn us around, we aren't going to let any injunction turn us around.

We are going on.” – Martin Luther King Jr.

While perusing the Internet and feeding my online addiction to knowing the world around me, I was overcome by a deeply humble and loving energy, an attitude, an idea – creation. That’s what this reflection boils down to: creation. An eight-letter, two-syllable word that will be the focus of our movement.

I say this is our movement, because it simply is. We exist to carry out our destiny how we see fit. We will not be manipulated or treated as pawns in an unwitting game of chess for we are the controllers of our destiny.

We will not be stopped.
    We will not be deterred.
    We will not falter.
    We are going on.

WE THE PEOPLE demand this!
    It is OUR destiny to create.

To inspire.
    To defy.
    To rise above.

“Be true to what you said on paper”, the American people demand it. The world watches on as America, the last bastion of freedom, stands to lose it all. I am here today to tell you, we will not. Stand with me America. Stand with me the free people of Earth. Lend me your talents, your love and your time and we will create.

Even as I write these words these is an unsettling feeling within me. Knowing that my words have power, that they can skew perception, or help guide it. It simply doesn’t matter any more if the agents of destruction come knocking, I will banish them into the void. I will not stand by and watch my fellow brother or sister be enslaved. The people of Earth are free and have a right to exist. The evil, destructive nature of corruption which has permeated every single facet of our cultures must be stamped out of existence.

We will unite.
    We will overcome.
    We are going on!

This is my message to the world.
    This is who I am.
    This is what I stand for.

This is the Manifesto of Creation.

These are our demands:

1. The immediate removal and detainment of all criminal elements working within the United States government (Federal, State and City) seeking to undermine and work against American values and interests. This pertains to every public servant receiving taxpayer dollars as part of their position. We the People demand accountability and transparency concerning any actions taken as a public servant receiving taxpayer dollars.

2. As part of our ongoing investigation, We the People will have immediate and unfettered access to data, whether physical or digital, that pertains to the crimes and wrongdoings of any individual working alongside criminal elements within the United States government.

3. Under the 6th Amendment of the Constitution, these criminal defendants will have access to an attorney and a speedy trial by an impartial jury of the people, by the people, and for the people.

4. While these criminal elements are being purged from their various positions in their respective walks of life, We the People shall hold referendums concerning any and all legislation or amendments which seek to undermine American values and traditions at the city, state and federal levels of the United States government. The Constitution was not constructed for interpretation; it was written to guide an American’s destiny.

5. Any individual who has been damaged physically, mentally, or spiritually by legislation which seeks to undermine American values has the right to petition their government for a redress of grievances.

6. We the People shall hold immediate elections for any position which becomes vacant as a result of our internal investigation into the crimes and wrongdoings of public servants wielding political power.

Any and all comments, ideas and help are welcome in any form possible. Though I do not know any of you personally, I love you and will always stand for what is right, what is just and what is fair. I am a 'work in progress' as is the movement I seek to nurture and create. It is by no means perfect, but with your help, your compassion and talents - we will not only make America great again, but the world at large.

My personal email address is twguthrie@bsu.edu
    My personal cellphone number is 1-765-730-2984
    My name is Thomas Wesley Guthrie and I fight for the future of mankind.
    My Facebook page: This is me

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to LivioRazlo For This Post:

6pounder (21st March 2016), astridmari (21st March 2016), Baby Steps (20th March 2016), Blacklight43 (20th March 2016), Bluegreen (21st March 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (20th March 2016), Dennis Leahy (20th March 2016), Ernie Nemeth (20th March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), Hawkwind (21st March 2016), Lifebringer (20th March 2016), Marikins (20th March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), moekatz (20th March 2016), Nasu (20th March 2016), Sequoia (21st March 2016), Shannon (21st March 2016), sommervr (21st March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

Default Re: How to defeat the 'NWO' - My personal message to the world

This is a thoughtful list. I like the part about "Stop the Hate. Let's Create". We are divided against one another by race, age, gender, religion and politics. If we could stop the hate and create it would be beautiful. Also, we have to be strong and ready to fill any void we create by taking down the existing structures. They are coming down, but others are planning to take advantage and it ain't us, IMHO.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

Becky (22nd March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), LivioRazlo (20th March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th March 2016), Nasu (20th March 2016), Shannon (21st March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,305 times in 365 posts

Default Re: How to defeat the 'NWO' - My personal message to the world

It’s always encouraging to meet another soul who finds the current state of the planet unacceptable and is passionate about doing something about it. I think you’re on the right track with the idea of focusing on creation rather than conflict, but I think your game plan needs some work.

First- I’d caution against feeding your addiction for knowledge. I’m not saying stop trying to be well informed, just try not to get addicted to it. There is an infinite amount of information available, much of it completely contradictory to other available information. Trying to sort it all out is quite frankly crazy-making and to some extent counter-productive. So, by all means, continue to feed your intellect, but not to the point of neglecting other aspects of your life. You started this thread as a result of “an inspiration from your Creator”. Such inspirations may be mediated through the rational mind, but they certainly don’t start there. In short, I think care should be taken not to neglect one’s heart while feeding one’s head.

Second- I’d caution against statements like “WE THE PEOPLE demand this!”. Making demands is inherently divisive and antagonistic. It’s also completely unnecessary to a creative process. “The secret of change is to focus all of your energy not on fighting the old, but on building the new.” – Sorates. “You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.”- Buckminster Fuller

Third- America is in no way “the last bastion of freedom”. It is, in fact, at this point closer to being a police state than any country I’ve personally visited and that list includes China and Cuba. The fact that many Americans still believe in the ideal of personal freedom may provide the impetus to actually achieve it, but to believe that people in the US currently have a higher degree of personal freedom than any other country is simply delusional.

Fourth- By stating, “Lend me your talents, your love and your time and we will create.”, you’re setting yourself up as a leader looking for followers. Even if you were to succeed in that endeavor, the people who follow you would be no freer at the end of the process than they were at the beginning. They would merely have traded one set of masters for another. I’d suggest rephrasing to something along the lines of “Let’s work together.” might be more to the point, if your objective is indeed to promote personal freedom for everyone.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hawkwind For This Post:

Becky (22nd March 2016), Foxie Loxie (21st March 2016), LivioRazlo (21st March 2016), wondering (21st March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread