+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast

Thread: WARNING To ALL Keepers of The Royal Assets - from Kameran Faily, 21 March 2016

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Default Re: WARNING To ALL Keepers of The Royal Assets - from Kameran Faily, 21 March 2016

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:12.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

betoobig (17th April 2016), Callista (17th April 2016), fourty-two (17th April 2016), Johnny (18th April 2016), RunningDeer (19th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (18th April 2016)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default Re: WARNING To ALL Keepers of The Royal Assets - from Kameran Faily, 21 March 2016

----

@Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    We are ETs. They are us and we are them. Never forget this. Our human genome is made up of a minimum 12 ET races and more. Every whistleblower, every witness speaks for their group or faction. Whether they know it or not. We carry our future in our genes. But we also have a form of Free Will that allows us to choose. The seeding of humanity, the combining of the 12 warring ET races into a common genome within a vessel or carrier denoted as “HUMAN” is actually quite brilliant. It gives those races a place to work out their differences face-to-face. A place where the stakes are shared and they can’t ‘get away’ from each other. A confined space. That is what a Plan- Net is. It is a coming together for the purpose of learning. A net. A captured audience so-to-speak.
    Are we pawns on their chessboard?

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

betoobig (19th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016), Nasu (18th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,684 times in 20,716 posts

I think the point that Kerry is making here is that we ARE "them"...
    Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    ----

@Kerry Cassidy

Quote Posted by Kerry Cassidy (here)
    We are ETs. They are us and we are them. Never forget this. Our human genome is made up of a minimum 12 ET races and more. Every whistleblower, every witness speaks for their group or faction. Whether they know it or not. We carry our future in our genes. But we also have a form of Free Will that allows us to choose. The seeding of humanity, the combining of the 12 warring ET races into a common genome within a vessel or carrier denoted as “HUMAN” is actually quite brilliant. It gives those races a place to work out their differences face-to-face. A place where the stakes are shared and they can’t ‘get away’ from each other. A confined space. That is what a Plan- Net is. It is a coming together for the purpose of learning. A net. A captured audience so-to-speak.
    Each breath a gift...

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

betoobig (19th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,038 times in 8,429 posts

I wonder who's popping in and sharing a bit more of their DNA with us.

If it's competetive, the ones being most successful may be steering us in their direction. Is that a kind of "Darwinian" plot behind all this, among the alledged races who are involved with us as a project?

I'm even wondering if I can swap 'Darwinian' for 'Male'. Such a possibility so much resembles the so called competition of the male sperm.

Ah, I'm just wondering aloud.

I'm most curious about the stability of the support system behind the big players. How dynamic is the background?

Are big actors responding hastily and clumsily to huge rumbles under their feet and a significantly greater tug on the rope around their necks.? Or, are they already effectively pre programed in their acts from here on, as if the AI has already done the endgame and travelled slowly back down the timeline to meet us.?

Seriously, that's what's on my mind.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (19th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,929 times in 32,960 posts

Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)

Interestingly — and I'm not necessarily agreeing with this — this is what Tom DeLonge is stating he's been told.

Avalon thread here:
    Tom DeLonge and 'Sekret Machines': Is Disclosure Going Mainstream?

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

betoobig (19th April 2016), bluestflame (19th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016), Nasu (19th April 2016), onawah (19th April 2016), WildOrchid (19th April 2016)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,743 times in 2,234 posts

No mention of the LHC at Cern in any of their 'ultimatums'?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

betoobig (19th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 57,038 times in 8,429 posts

Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    I'm not aware of ultimatums. Have I not been paying attention ?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,743 times in 2,234 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by pueblo (here)
    I'm not aware of ultimatums. Have I not been paying attention ?
    I really don't know whether you have been paying attention or not but you are right....I suppose 'edict' would have been a better choice of word...thanks

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pueblo For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016)

17. Link to Post #69
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

I have watched Kerry's video with Kameran Faily. http://projectcamelotportal.com/2016...amerans-posts/, where he mentions the stopping of chemtrails.

Firstly thank you Kerry Cassidy for giving people from all walks of life the opportunity and a platform to share their views, opinions and wisdom! As for agreeing with all the views and opinions shared in those videos the following is my guide: "Trust but Verify".

As for chemtrails:
    I am an artist, I love beautiful skies so my attention dwells up there often. Seeing those ugly trails across the blue skies is as disturbing as is the true intent of those who are behind it. And that includes the robots who follow the orders to do the spraying, pretending not to know they are committing crimes against humanity. (Save those who come forward, blow the whistle and tell truth about this mess)

But more recently, actually since around 6/7th April I have noticed bluer skies, in fact there are days where there "appear" to be no more trails at all!? The reason I am posting this is because I would love more feedback from all of you who have concerns in this matter. What are your more recent observations? Do you still observe chemtrails, or do they have "disappeared"? And what substantial evidence can you provide in regards to "invisible" chemtrails?

Thank you everyone.
    Last edited by WildOrchid; 20th April 2016 at 03:28.
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), Bill Ryan (19th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016), norman (19th April 2016), PathWalker (20th April 2016), RunningDeer (20th April 2016), TeXaR (20th April 2016)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 9th June 2016 at 03:12.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (21st April 2016), RunningDeer (20th April 2016), Shannon (20th April 2016), WildOrchid (20th April 2016)

21. Link to Post #71
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by WildOrchid (here)
    The reason I posting this is because I would love more feedback from all of you who have concerns in this matter. What are your more recent observations? Do you still observe chemtrails, or do they have "disappeared"? And what substantial evidence can you provide in regards to "invisible" chemtrails?

Thank you everyone.
    Hello WildOrchid,

Posted on April 9th: I added a picture of chemtrails from early morning that worsened after my post.

Posted on April 18th: Yesterday, the sky was crisscrossed with chemtrails. I’ve never seen it covered in such thick and obvious patterns.

I don’t usually spend a whole lot time and energy checking them. But because there was much discussion of the positive changes, I’ve kept track. Nearly every day from April 9th on-ward there’ve been chemtrails. Which is relatively new by comparison from the pictures I’ve seen on the internet, and given I live where the population density is low. (i.e. country-bumpkin low)

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th April 2016 at 01:43.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), fourty-two (20th April 2016), Jean-Marie (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (21st April 2016), PathWalker (20th April 2016), WildOrchid (20th April 2016)

23. Link to Post #72
    United States Avalon Member WildOrchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,265 times in 218 posts

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    The reason I posting this is because I would love more feedback from all of you who have concerns in this matter. What are your more recent observations? Do you still observe chemtrails, or do they have "disappeared"? And what substantial evidence can you provide in regards to "invisible" chemtrails?

Thank you everyone.
    Hello WildOrchid,

Posted on April 9th: I added a picture of chemtrails from early morning that worsened after my post.

Posted on April 18th: Yesterday, the sky was crisscrossed with chemtrails. I’ve never seen it covered in such thick and obvious patterns.

I don’t usually spend a whole lot time and energy checking them. But because there was much discussion of the positive changes, I’ve kept track. Nearly every day from April 9th on-ward there’ve been chemtrails. Which is relatively new by comparison from the pictures I’ve seen on the internet, and given I live where the population density is low. (i.e. country-bumpkin low)

RunningDeer ♡
    Thank you, Running Deer.
    I saw that picture, definitely a chemtrail. Neither do I. (spend time and energy)
    But I listened to Kerry's clip and decided to pay a little more attention. Over the last 10 days I have seen a lot less. I enjoyed a very blue sky today, with just a couple trails late afternoon and around sunset. That is in comparison to previous months where the sky was crisscrossed and hazy with chemtrails, as early as 10 am, daily.
    Artist - Lover of Life - Seeker of Truth

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WildOrchid For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (21st April 2016), pueblo (20th April 2016), RunningDeer (20th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #73
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 790 posts

I am in a suburb of Chicago and the chemtrails have not stopped here either.

-jean-marie

26. Link to Post #74
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,029 times in 1,799 posts

Here in Spain chemtrails keep showing up, daily ....
    honoring White Feather: SHIFT HAPPENED

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to betoobig For This Post:

Jean-Marie (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (21st April 2016), RunningDeer (20th April 2016), WildOrchid (21st April 2016)

28. Link to Post #75
    Europe Unsubscribed
    Thanks

But more recently, actually since around 6/7th April I have noticed bluer skies, in fact there are days where there "appear" to be no more trails at all!? The reason I am posting this is because I would love more feedback from all of you who have concerns in this matter. What are your more recent observations? Do you still observe chemtrails, or do they have "disappeared"? And what substantial evidence can you provide in regards to "invisible" chemtrails?
    Here in France I have noticed that for the last two months there were hardly any chemtrails.

Also during a 3 week stay in the South of Spain last February/March, I haven't seen any, which was very surprising.

In my post #56 of this thread I added the video "Secret Chemtrail Pilot Speaks", in which the pilot spoke of new invisible chemtrails, which I found a very disturbing idea...
    However nobody gave a reaction. You are the first one.

Am I the only one to find the idea of invisible chemtrails disturbing?

29. Link to Post #76
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TeXaR (here)
    Not as disturbing as when I first learned of it. It’s a tell of their desperation. Their shenanigans reinforce my efforts to stay on track. This is my full time job.
    And on off days, I’m a neutralizer in my little corner of the world.

RunningDeer ♡
    Last edited by RunningDeer; 20th April 2016 at 15:21.

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (20th April 2016), betoobig (20th April 2016), Jean-Marie (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (21st April 2016), TeXaR (20th April 2016)

31. Link to Post #77
    Europe Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RunningDeer (here)
    Not as disturbing as when I first learned of it. It’s a tell of their desperation. Their diabolical efforts keeps me on track to stay healthy in mind, body, emotions and spirit.

It reinforces my efforts to ramp up the multi-layers of self, rediscover/reawaken knowledge and wisdom, and enhance and share frequency, and to use the power within that’s served me throughout lives/multi-dimensions. These acts also spark awakening ones to do the same.

This is my full time job. And on off days, I’m a neutralizer in my little corner of the world.

RunningDeer ♡

P.S. This is not New Agey speak.
    Good for you

Meanwhile the consequences of toxic metals and chemical aerosols on human health will still be there.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/chemtra...n-health/19047

Be well

Last edited by TeXaR; 20th April 2016 at 16:34.

32. Link to Post #78
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Meanwhile the consequences of toxic metals and chemical aerosols on human health will still be there for the rest of us.
    Be well
    True for some. False for the awakening ones. Which is why I've stopped 'preaching' to friends and family that live in the illusionary paradigm. Meanwhile, I’ll keep on keeping and let this mind, body and spirit be the walking advertisement.

Slowly the folks in my circle are asking questions on my approach to healthy lifestyle and outlook. They don’t even have to know that small, consistent changes alter one right down to cellular levels.

I’m 2nd oldest of eight with a spread of eighteen years. Same genetics, different mind and body beliefs. There’s physical proof that there are benefits beyond the superficial levels for them to stretch their belief paradigm. Timely benefits are doable with flexibly of all that encompasses their earthly avatars. If it takes vanity to kick start them, then cool. I want them around for a long time to come. And the greater family that I am a part of as well.

Continued health to you, TeXaR. ♡

RunningDeer

33. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

avid (20th April 2016), betoobig (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016), Nasu (21st April 2016), onawah (21st April 2016), Shannon (20th April 2016), TeXaR (20th April 2016), thunder24 (20th April 2016), WildOrchid (21st April 2016)

34. Link to Post #79
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,868 times in 2,674 posts

The last two days in north Cumbria, no trails, blue skies, no wind, gorgeous days, stars, moon, just absolute heaven and back to my memories of the old home, today! Did gardening, fed plants, amazed at what has survived all the horrendous storms, so tending the survivors. Weather forecast grey tomorrow, but whoever you are that trashes our lives with weather manipulation, please give us back our normal environs, stop the layered 'meringue' skies, and join in our joy for being back to reality. 😻
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

betoobig (20th April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016), RunningDeer (20th April 2016), Shannon (20th April 2016), TeXaR (20th April 2016), WildOrchid (21st April 2016)

36. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Michelle Marie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,098 times in 2,584 posts

I have watched Kerry's video with Kameran Faily. http://projectcamelotportal.com/2016...amerans-posts/, where he mentions the stopping of chemtrails.

Firstly thank you Kerry Cassidy for giving people from all walks of life the opportunity and a platform to share their views, opinions and wisdom! As for agreeing with all the views and opinions shared in those videos the following is my guide: "Trust but Verify".

As for chemtrails:
    I am an artist, I love beautiful skies so my attention dwells up there often. Seeing those ugly trails across the blue skies is as disturbing as is the true intent of those who are behind it. And that includes the robots who follow the orders to do the spraying, pretending not to know they are committing crimes against humanity. (Save those who come forward, blow the whistle and tell truth about this mess)

Thank you everyone.
    VERY heavy spraying in the Rogue Valley of Southern Oregon the last few days. My response has been activism, prayer, and energy work. I've seen the ones that disappear, but our skies are full of chemicals. Some who have had hair tested reported Lithium in addition to the normal constituents of barium, aluminum, and strontium.

I hope the recent initiation of lawsuits (in Canada and soon the U.S) will have an impact on awareness and halting these actions that obliterate our skies.

Thank you for caring.
    MM
    ~*~ "The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter Drucker ~*~ “To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children...to leave the world a better place...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is to have succeeded.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson ~*~ "Creative minds always have been known to survive any kind of bad training." - Anna Freud ~*~

37. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Michelle Marie For This Post:

betoobig (21st April 2016), Johnny (20th April 2016), Nasu (21st April 2016), RunningDeer (21st April 2016), sheme (10th May 2016), TeXaR (21st April 2016), WildOrchid (21st April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 4 5 LastLast