+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The story of my life, my name is Gregory

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default The story of my life, my name is Gregory

I’m not the kind of guy that likes to share its story, I like to tell some anectodes once in a while, mostly to make people laugh a little bit, but not much more.

I’m not telling my story looking for empathy or anything like it, I just feel like I need to share it somewhere before it gets me mad to keep it to myself and before I forget about it.

I don’t know many comprehensive people excepted for my family (which is already pretty much aware of my story, in the big line) and project Avalon so this is where my story will be, maybe it will be of some use some day for someone making a particular research on this forum.

If I had to resume it in one sentence, I’d say this is the story of the guy that’s in the middle of everything, the guy who’s suffering is only due to people’s ignorance and stupidity, that is probably what brought me here, probably the reason why I needed to search for wisdom.

I never dared complaining because I know how life has been so much worse for so many other people, but yet I don’t think that’s a reason to remain into silence.

Here I go, not really knowing where to start.

So my life began as what apparently was the most common young boy you can imagine, growing in a loving family, even though my parents separated very peacefully when I was around sixteen, I’ve lived it very well, contrary to most of the other kids, I just understood that they didn’t love each other anymore so even at that age it seemed logical to me that they needed to go their own way each of them.

They were young parents, 19 and 20 years old when I was born, from both dutch and French side of Belgium. I’ve grown up with the French people of Belgium taking me for a dutch and the dutch people of Belgium taking me for a French, so I was in the middle already…

Until then, things were going pretty smoothly, my mom was very obsessed by the idea of me making important studies, that’s why since I began school at 6 years old I was already under pressure to study, one to two hours a day until I knew everything I had to by heart, when I was coming back with a 7/10, it wasn’t good enough, when my points where under 80% my mother wasn’t satisfied and thus with time I wasn’t either. That already created a lot of tensions at home because of this excessive expectation, but still I am thankful to her for having tried since the very beginning to make me become somebody, for not letting me just be one guy between all the others, I was feeling special already. That is also the reason why I still have a damn good memory today, even after all the cannabis that I’ve smoked in my life (between 18 and 25 for the most part).

I would describe myself as a young child as being “too kind”, naïve but yet very smart, my mom was so scared of me being hungry that she was feeding me like a goose, I was eating warm meals twice a day, in between that chips all the time, chocolate, and so on, so I quickly got overweighted, not obese but clearly overweighted, which is always hard to live for kids because kids can be so cruel between each other it’s not even imaginable for an adult how cruel children can be.

So there I was, not really feeling good about myself, being clearly smarter than most other kids, I wasn’t really excluded but I tended to prefer being on my own probably because of that reason, I knew more or less everybody but not closely excepted for some close friends. Even though things weren’t going too well socially (not too bad either), I’ve had enough chance to meet a nice girl of the private school (100 meters further), I was in the public one, which became my first love at 16 years old, and luckily for me because after that everything went totally wrong.

So I ended up this period succeeding very well at school, I ended up second on 30 children with 75%, prize of the most deserving student of all the promotion, the first of the class being a girl. But the pressure coming from my mom had been so intense, even though she had the best intentions in mind, that when I got out of it at 18 years old I began smoking weed, I didn’t adapt to the higher schools, I tried political science and then exterior commerce but I never passed a single exam, it was good already when I was going to follow the classes.

At 18 years old I began doing fitness and was able to take care of my overweight problem.

So after 3 years of not doing anything excepted smoking weed, watching series (that was 10 years ago), having fun and such things, my parents finally realized that I wasn’t taking it seriously at all and decided that it was time for me to go working since I wasn’t doing anything at school for too long, I was just 21.

So I began working as a warehouse keeper in the company in which my father was and still is working today as a logistic employee. But soon enough, I realized that I wasn’t at my place wearing boxes and preparing orders… Relations quickly degraded with my direct responsible and I was gone for two years of hell, a responsible treating me and others like real ****, only thinking about making us go faster all the time, but I was so young and so motivated to do something that I was already working 200% and yet the guy was still on my back wanting me to go even faster… So things went totally wrong, it became a real war between him and me, when I was seeing him walking by I was provoking by going “slow motion”, you see what I mean? Things went like that for two years until I had too much and I decided I wanted to organize a strike, I was 23 years old. That was a Friday, on Monday I was fired for the first time in my life, when I arrived on Monday the manager was waiting for me before the door, he even opened it for me.

At that same moment, I’d say one or two months before that, I’ve had a bad story with my group of friends as I went away snowboarding with them, I won’t get into the details because it would be too hard to explain in English and I don’t think that the details are of any interest.

So more or less at the same moment I lost all friends I was seeing at that time and my work, that’s the moment when I realized that something was going wrong in our society, I knew how much of a gentle/good person I was (and still am) and I realized that my situation was of the most awful, something wasn’t logical.

So I was on my own, still living with my father at that time, no friends anymore, no job anymore, no perspective whatsoever, I had all my time free, so I secluded myself into my room, I’ve lived as an hermit for one to two years, I decided I wanted to know what this world was about? Cause I really couldn’t get it…

That’s when my researches began at 23 years old, I can remember that I began with the 9/11 subject, and then I went from one video to the other, that’s how it began, on Youtube, using the recommended videos on the side to keep moving forward in my research even thought I didn’t know where I was going at all, I have been completely confused for months, at the beginning I couldn’t make the difference between information, disinformation, misinformation and so on but with time I became better and better, finding more and more reliable sources, I’ve fallen on David Icke pretty quickly who remains the person thanks to whom I’ve learned the most and that really made the switch for my awakening, shortly after I fell on project Camelot (I’ve seen all of your interviews a long time ago when Bill and Kerry were still on the road interviewing people) and then finally project Avalon. I’ve easily spent more than 20.000 hours on the net searching for the truth about the world I was living in, I’ve fallen on a website explaining how to start doing psychokinesis, I have done it for 6 to 9 months and that is precisely the period when I’ve experienced my 3 unexplained experiences (I won’t give the details here cause I want to make sure it gets taken seriously).

So by the end of these two years of full time research I realized that I had seen more or less all that there was to find one the internet about the true world I was living in. After that period I got back in contact with previous friends of mine and made myself a new group of friends.

More or less at the same moment my father met a new wife who had just bought a big house and she insisted for us both to come living with her and her 3 young girls. Which we did, 3 months later, because of the fact that she didn’t find any way to really control me and that it kind of scared her, she asked me to leave…
    My mother who was already living with her actual husband (who also had 3 young kids) couldn’t imagine one second leaving me on the street so her husband has been kind enough to let me sleep in his house. So I’ve slept more or less in a corridor for 6 months until I found myself a work again, of course in that situation I had to take anything I was given, which was a Japanese company totally exploiting people and treating them even worse than my previous job. After having done the work of two people (my colleague suicided when I was there), having taken care of their all warehouse and everything, working crazy to say things simple, the company stopped my interim contract, that has been my reward, that’s when I understood that working well wasn’t of any use, it didn’t help AT ALL !

Since the interims didn’t dare present me as an employee, I found myself determined duration contracts in small companies that needed someone that could do the handling work and the employee work at the same time, that’s how I’ve begun learning about logistics.

I’ve moved to live alone at 25 years old and I’ve been living on my own for three years now.

I’ve then evolved from work to work until I finally got to a full employee work, I’ve done more than 10 companies to get there and I’m now a polyvalent employee, administrative, logistics, commercial, and I have the handling background, all that when I’m not even 30 years old...

So now I feel myself in a much better situation concerning work, even though I lost the last one more than a month ago, I’m more and more courted for good works in good companies because I now have all the experience and background necessary for it. My opinions and attitude still creates conflicts once in a while but it has become bearable now.

(These are the big lines but you can easily imagine all the details I’m sure of it, there’s so much more to tell but I didn’t want to write a book either)

The story is still being written as I write these words…

I hope you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Asyloth; 23rd March 2016 at 02:26.

2. The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Axman (23rd March 2016), Caren (23rd March 2016), Constance (23rd March 2016), Debra (26th March 2016), DouglasDanger (23rd March 2016), Ewan (23rd March 2016), Flowerpunkchip (26th March 2016), geobru (23rd March 2016), hohoemi (3rd April 2016), Inversion (23rd March 2016), Jackson (24th March 2016), Leon55 (23rd March 2016), Libico (23rd March 2016), Marikins (6th April 2016), mgray (23rd March 2016), Mike (23rd March 2016), MorningSong (23rd March 2016), Nasu (23rd March 2016), Pam (23rd March 2016), rodrigoo (23rd March 2016), Rollo (23rd March 2016), Shannon (23rd March 2016), Swan (23rd March 2016), ulli (23rd March 2016), Unicorn (23rd March 2016), WhiteLove (26th March 2016), Wind (2nd April 2016), ZooLife (23rd March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default Re: The story of my life, my name is Gregory

Thanks Gregory for sharing, so authentic and with such an open heart! This level of authenticity is worth building on, truth is a beautiful path. I so much hope that you won't have to change job so often in the future, it must have been a roller coaster ride. Anyway, cool post!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Asyloth (15th March 2018), Flowerpunkchip (26th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thank you WhiteLove, I think it sounds authentic because I write it like I would be telling it to myself.

So now we're 2 years later (in 8 days), and a lot of things happened professionally, I've had an incredible job, even though as interim (1 week contracts) for 11 months in the N°1 Russian Steel Company as a polyvalent employee, taking care of the remaining orders of a closing factory in France, in Belgium, outsourced, with that the transport logistics of the agency I was in as well as a little help to the supply-chain. So very interesting job. At the beginning they thought they might keep the business living this way but they quickly realized how much of a ruin it was, so after taking care of the remaining orders and those that still came in some months after the closing, I learned that it would stop after all the orders are fulfilled. And indeed my mission stopped at the moment the office work was more or less done.

So there I was, free again, but with a great experience in hand, added to all the rest of the things I did, even though sometimes not that much interesting, again applying for work through any means, 3 months later I then fell on a French transport company where I was taken as "junior Key Account", and I really didn't like, for a lot of little reasons but added to each other made it very unpleasant to work there, so since I was on a limited 3 months contract, I talked to the Key Account Responsible and they decided to put an end to my contract, with nothing to pay, no trouble, just not where I must work no trouble.

It even caused me some anxiety after that but anyway no real trouble, so back to searching for work again, at the point, I had become so used to all these appointments, with the people of the interim offices, with the companies, since the beginning, having gone through like 15 companies now, I must have done hundreds of the recruitment appointments, so I got used to it and even at ease with most of them. I've got to say that even though I always missed some jobs before getting my new one, I most of the time was very close to that.

Then after several months once again, I got my new one, and this time, that was it, that was exactly what I was looking for, finally, I applied for a transport logistics function, but ended up with a girl taking the job and me taking another job in one of the new company of the boss' many companies, as a polyvalent employee, with an undetermined contract and all my conditions fulfilled, very well weighted, accepted, and I work in the same office so I'm learning a lot, I'm enjoying it, even though working with the boss (which is as well one of the owner of the companies) is not all days easy, but luckily he's away half of the time, so I can breath a little bit. (He's a true beast)

It's been almost 4 months now, nothing is never won but I think I can say that I help making things going the good way and even though the boss tempers are now always easy to handle and that I have to ride 1h to 2h in the morning because of the traffic in Brussels, I have to say that I really enjoy this work so as I said previously, the story is still being written as I write these words.

(And I still smoke some weed in the evening and at week-end, Maastricht is 1:30 away from where I live, even though I stopped for two years just before, that's probably what gives this part of the story its fun)

I hope you enjoyed it.
    Last edited by Asyloth; 15th March 2018 at 21:58.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Asyloth For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (16th March 2018), Mike (15th March 2018)

7. Link to Post #4
    Belgium Avalon Member Johan (Keyholder)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,746 times in 531 posts

Hi Gregory. Here's another "Vlaming". I am not sure how many Flemish and Belgian people there are here, but we're definitely not "alone" here.
    Reading your story, it may well be that you are being prepared - one way or the other - to do something meaningful with your life.
    You have learned already at a young age "to take a stand". You know (also from experience and through researching as well) that most things are not at all what they seem.
    I can imagine that at your age it is not easy at all to find peers that have interests like yours.

With your skills and experience, I would give you the advice to travel... somehow this may help you further discover what you need to find out.
    Wishing you all the best.

+ Reply to Thread