+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: VAXXED: From Cover-Up To Catastrophe (Video)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 times in 759 posts

Default VAXXED: From Cover-Up To Catastrophe (Video)

Vaxxed: From Cover-Up To Catastrophe (Video)

Librarian Update, June 3rd, 2020 | Youtube removed the original trailer video so this link has been replaced with the Library copy. Clicking on the three white dots to the bottom right of the frame prompts a download option - Tintin

DeNiro defends controvertial documentary about vaccines featured at Tribeca Film Festival:

https://tribecafilm.com/filmguide/va...tastrophe-2016
    Last edited by Tintin; 3rd June 2020 at 16:47. Reason: Youtube removed the original and replace 06/03/2020 with Avalon Library link (Tintin)
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Apulu (31st March 2016), Art (26th March 2016), Baby Steps (20th April 2016), barneythez (26th March 2016), Bayareamom (26th March 2016), bettye198 (26th March 2016), Blacklight43 (26th March 2016), Calz (26th March 2016), conk (30th March 2016), CurEus (26th March 2016), Czarek (26th March 2016), fourty-two (7th December 2016), Inversion (26th March 2016), Ioneo (26th March 2016), Ivanhoe (26th March 2016), joeecho (26th March 2016), Matt P (26th March 2016), Nasu (26th March 2016), norman (1st December 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

Default Re: VAXXED: From Cover-Up To Catastrophe (Video)

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...d-in-new-york/

Robert De Niro's Tribecca Film Festival was going to screen with a De Niro opening night intro but then he got Vaxxed or pressured and dropped it. Now , thanks to pressure from peeps like activist researcher journalist, Jon Rappoport, it will air starting April 1 in NYC at the Angelika Theater.
    Last edited by Wide-Eyed; 31st March 2016 at 04:26. Reason: add

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st April 2016), Matt P (31st March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 115,973 times in 20,621 posts

Each breath a gift...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Matt P (31st March 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member cursichella1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,217 times in 759 posts

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    That was already posted here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1056495
    Ha! And before that, here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1055816

Edit from Bill: Thanks, threads merged.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st March 2016 at 11:34.
    cursichella1

Qui tacet consentit

8. The Following User Says Thank You to cursichella1 For This Post:

Matt P (31st March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,019 times in 927 posts

Yes, it's been posted a few times but that's a good thing in this case!
    Here's a crazy thought I had. I wonder if this whole drama wasn't De Niro's plan from the start. And a brilliant one, at that. He had to know all his corporate sponsors wouldn't allow such a movie to be shown in such a popular event. He's known because he has a son with autism and knows the game. Think about it....if he had shown the film and no one complained, practically no one would have ever heard of it. Me personally, I've never known anything about the Tribecca festival and don't ever know what movies are shown. But putting it on the docket and having a widely reported story about it getting banned (people just LOVE banned things) has probably generated far more publicity than it would have received otherwise. Smooth move if you ask me.

Matt
    Fear is simply a consequence of a lack of information.

10. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Matt P For This Post:

:Renyse: (2nd July 2016), Baby Steps (20th April 2016), conk (1st April 2016), cursichella1 (1st April 2016), Dennis Leahy (17th May 2018), Ewan (1st April 2016), fourty-two (7th December 2016), hohoemi (7th April 2016), onawah (31st March 2016), TeXaR (31st March 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

I just saw this:

Quote Exclusive UnCut Interview With ‘VAAXED’ Producer Del Bigtree, Which 99% Of ABC World News Tonight Censored
    By Amanda Froelich
    Posted on March 30, 2016

Though the pro-vaccination community censored 99% of this interview, the uncut version can be viewed for free here.

Before Robert DeNiro blocked the controversial documentary VAAXED from being shown at the Tribeca Film Festival, ABC World News Tonight conducted an interview with its maker, Del Bigtree.

While the interview was about ten minutes long, the news station used only five seconds of the material to attack the piece which exposes links between vaccinations and the autism epidemic. Intriguingly, the interview took place two hours before DeNiro blackballed the film.

According to sources, Robert decided to ban the film (the first ever in forty years) after consulting with “the scientific community.” Until he received a mysterious call from U.S. Congressman Bill Posey, however, he was in support of showing the thought-provoking film. This has led many to believe that DeNiro received threats – either to his career or family – to censor the film from being shown.

Luckily, the entire uncut 10-minute interview is available to watch, and can be viewed above.

When BigTree was contacted by Mike Adams from Natural News, this is what he had to say:

“We set out to make a movie, now we’re making history.”

In regards to being slandered and censored by the pro-vaccination mainstream media, he shared:

To watch every major newspaper tell people not to see a movie, a movie they had never seen, is an unprecedented moment in this country. When has that ever happened?

Every major newspaper is saying don’t go see a movie they haven’t watched themselves. What’s next, are they going to tell us to start burning books in the streets? We’ve never seen anything like this.

This is supposed to be a country based on freedom of expression, and our entire media that [claims to] represent speech and expression, is telling everybody to shut down free speech. Journalism is officially DEAD in America.

We have a whistleblower at the CDC who is still sitting at the CDC, an awarded scientist, who is being protected by whistleblower status, and the media is saying we are making things up. They say they’ve debunked the whistleblower, but you can’t debunk someone who hasn’t had his day in court, just like you can’t review a movie you haven’t seen.”

Watch the interview with ABC World News Tonight above, and please comment your thoughts below.
    http://www.trueactivist.com/exclusiv...ight-censored/

With all the dust flying, it sure makes me more curious to see the documentary!
    Last edited by MorningSong; 31st March 2016 at 12:53.
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

cursichella1 (1st April 2016), Eram (31st March 2016), Matt P (31st March 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,523 times in 661 posts

The more they try to ban this film the more people want to see it, major backfire Big Pharma. This made my week. I'm so happy.

By Jefferey Jaxen

No Tribeca, no problem for the new documentary Vaxxed recently withdrawn from this year’s New York film festival at the behest of co-founder Robert De Niro. It is safe to say that the buzz generated by the censoring of this film has overshadowed Tribeca’s 2016 film festival. Adding more fuel to the soaring public interest was producer Del Bigtree’s release of his uncut interview with ABC news regarding the film. In typical fashion, the mainstream media sliced and diced Bigtree’s vital ten-minute interview into a few soundbites to frame an anti-vaccine narrative.

Fortunately for the millions wishing to see this film and make their own decisions, there is another theater right down the road from Tribeca’s festivities. The Angelika Film Center will be hosting Vaxxed: From Cover-Up to Catastrophe with tickets going on sale Wednesday (TBA), March 30. The theater plans on premiering the film Friday, April 1. Those interested in showing the film in their own towns should subscribe at VaxxedTheMovie.com to get involved.

From the starting gun of De Niro’s press release pulling Vaxxed from Tribeca, a swarm of real journalists have descended upon the deeper story and the bigger picture. What has been uncovered paints De Niro’s decision to pull the film in a broader global and historical context of a deeply embedded and far reaching pharmaceutical cartel wielding major influence. It appears that all the money and power possessed by pharmaceutical cartels alongside a captured mainstream media were able to mildly censor this film for 48 hours. Like a blade of grass before a freight train, vital media in the age of information cannot be stopped. The mainstream media is now forced to sit on the sidelines – irrelevant for the time being – and make as much noise as possible in an attempt to frame this film, its message and protect the status quo pharmaceutical industry – which kills 225, 000 Americans a year.

It was announced that Vaxxed will be distributed by Cinema Libre Studio. Cinema Libre Chairman Philippe Diaz in a recent statement said,

We chose to distribute this film to correct a major issue, which is the suppression of medical data by a governmental agency that may very well be contributing to a significant health crisis. The media storm of last week also revealed another issue; the hyper mediatization by some members of the media and the documentary community who had not even seen the film, as well as Tribeca executives, which condemned it as anti-vaccine.

What the outcome of the widespread dissemination of the film Vaxxed will be is anybody’s guess. The public has been starved for info regarding the openly corrupt Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s vaccine division since Dr. William Thompson’s whistleblowing admissions in 2014. The mainstream media’s blackout and knee-jerk doubling down on the false notion of the safety and effectiveness of vaccines has been telling.

Mandatory vaccine laws are attempting to be rammed through in many states. Historically, there perhaps has never been a better time to blow wide open the longtime corruption, crime and conflicts of interest inherent within the vaccine industry.

Exclusive One Week Engagement
    Friday, April 1st, 2016
    Angelika Film Center
    18 W. Houston St., New York, NY 10012
    (212) 995-2570
    Show times: Friday (4/1) thru Thursday (4/7): 11:00a, 1:15p, 3:30p, 5:45p, 8:00p, 10:30p

Online Ticket Purchases: http://www.fandango.com/angelikafilm...ci/theaterpage

In addition, a special group ticket price is available for $8/ticket for groups of 25 or more, however tickets must be purchased in person at the box office.

There will be Q&As following the 8:00pm shows on Friday (4/1) and Saturday (4/2)

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/...y-april-1.html

14. Link to Post #8
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

15. Link to Post #9
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,656 times in 8,694 posts

I'm buying a few tickets via fandango (sure I can't go.. but hey money = the only real voting you can do)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

:Renyse: (2nd July 2016), Althena (31st March 2016), Calz (31st March 2016), conk (1st April 2016)

17. Link to Post #10
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    I'm buying a few tickets via fandango (sure I can't go.. but hey money = the only real voting you can do)
    Good idea. I would like to see this movie, hopefully it will available to download in the near future, not holding my breath...

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Althena (here)
    Good idea. I would like to see this movie, hopefully it will available to download in the near future, not holding my breath...
    I'll PM you a link later tonight (I still suggest purchasing a ticket... nothing supports stuff like revenue numbers in this capitalistic world...)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

19. The Following User Says Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Calz (31st March 2016)

20. Link to Post #12
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I'll PM you a link later tonight (I still suggest purchasing a ticket... nothing supports stuff like revenue numbers in this capitalistic world...)
    I told some people I know with autistic kids and they're going or watching it, the wheels are in motion..

That would be great if you can send me that link, I want and need the wife to watch it with me. Thnx T.

21. Link to Post #13
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can't find the vaxxed movie online. Can you send it to me targett? Thnx.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th April 2016 at 14:25. Reason: copied from another thread - edited to include the relevant portion only

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I can't find the vaxxed movie online. Can you send it to me targett? Thnx.
    Normally I can find almost anything on the webs... this is all i've got for vaxxed:

Quote No Torrents Found!

Suggestions

- Make sure all words are spelled correctly.
    - Try less or different keywords
    - Try more general keywords.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Althena (6th April 2016), justntime2learn (7th April 2016)

24. Link to Post #15
    Argentina Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I can't find anything either. They definetly do not want us to see it.

25. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

The documentary, "Vaxxed," is not available online as of yet:

http://www.vaxxedthemovie.com/

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Althena (7th April 2016), DNA (7th April 2016), justntime2learn (7th April 2016)

27. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

One more link re Vaxxed if anyone's interested; this link has various panel discussions re the documentary, why it was pulled from the Tribeca film festival, etc.:

http://www.jeffereyjaxen.com/vaxxed-coverage.html

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

TargeT (7th April 2016)

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

I told some people I know with autistic kids and they're going or watching it, the wheels are in motion..

That would be great if you can send me that link, I want and need the wife to watch it with me. Thnx T.
    As soon as I find it... this one must have made almost ZERO splash on the interwebs back when it was released.
    Where are you?

30. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member OBwan's Avatar
    Thanks

31. The Following User Says Thank You to OBwan For This Post:

lake (26th August 2016)

32. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,527 times in 810 posts

Thanks OBwan....just watched the 2 parts and thought others may wish to.......and so the bump

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast