+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Sixth Sense: Proof of Heaven

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,789 times in 1,357 posts

Default The Sixth Sense: Proof of Heaven

Harvard neurosurgeon confirms the afterlife exists

"When asked what he wants everyone to know about the spiritual realm, he always answers saying that you are precious and infinitely loved more than you can possibly imagine. You are always safe. You are never alone. The unconditional and perfect Love of God neglects not one soul."

I think it is true. I have personally had a similar experience, which I am forever thankful for! Imagine that your person and your outside world is a container for love that temporarily separates you from the rest of the love in creation. Imagine that this is just a container and that the container can fade away so that all love in creation beyond that container is pouring into you and you become it! That I have experienced! It is for this reason I am so often mentioning this, because it has forever touched me in the most profound way at the deepest level of my being. Our understanding of "unconditional love", amounts to "conditional love" whether we are aware of it or not. It is truly a very beautiful moment to become aware of the true unconditional love! It overcomes all limitations in creation and hence is the answer to everything. It is a little similar to this, but the light is different, the light is incredibly warm and present there:

A bit more like this:

And a bit similar to this, with green hills (you are there in total peace, freedom and in constant great deep love):

Creation is so beautiful:

Last edited by WhiteLove; 27th March 2016 at 12:32.

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to WhiteLove For This Post:

Cidersomerset (26th March 2016), Eram (1st April 2016), genevieve (27th March 2016), geobru (27th March 2016), Heartsong (27th March 2016), kennywally (3rd April 2016), LivioRazlo (28th March 2016), Mark (Star Mariner) (1st April 2016), Ol' Roy (27th March 2016), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2016), rgray222 (28th March 2016), sdv (27th March 2016), Shannon (27th March 2016), triquetra (1st April 2016), Tyy1907 (26th March 2016), ulli (1st April 2016), wondering (27th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: The Sixth Sense: Proof of Heaven

I'm not sure if he went to heaven , but I do think he visited the Astral plane
    which is possibly the same thing ? I have done several threads about this and it
    is intriguing and a question we think about at sometime whether we are religious,
    atheist or spiritual.......

There is a link to the Carmen Boulter thread, she touches on this in several
    of the vids I posted in the last one I was listening to earlier she comments
    that she has had 125 ( I think ) I have been listening to many figures
    over the past few days , previous lives and many were in pre flood Egypt which
    was part of the world wide Atlantis culture.....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1055976

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some of the u'tubes and pictures have timed out....

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...773#post582773

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eople-who-died

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...065#post606065
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 26th March 2016 at 23:28.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Eram (1st April 2016), Fellow Aspirant (27th March 2016), geobru (27th March 2016), kennywally (3rd April 2016), quiltinggrandma (27th March 2016), Shannon (27th March 2016), ulli (1st April 2016), WhiteLove (26th March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

kennywally (3rd April 2016), Shannon (27th March 2016), ulli (1st April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Thank you for this thread. Death and heaven have been very much on my mind recently. I am comforted.
    Heartsong

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

Cidersomerset (27th March 2016), kennywally (3rd April 2016), Mike Gorman (1st April 2016), Shannon (27th March 2016), ulli (1st April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,634 times in 335 posts

This topic always hits close to home for me because of what happened all those years ago. The more I read about it, the more I realize I must have completely died for a "long" time and then came back from an influence from the other side, or else had an NDE in very unusual and unique circumstances that gave a much greater push past what I have learned from terragunn's Computational Matrix thread to be a kind of net cast to stop us from getting out beyond the artificial life cycle. Or both.

It would be so great to talk in more detail and try and uncover what must have happened that night.
    Because I feel myself slipping away so much now from 3D 1st person perspective and there is just no one else out there I can find that's having the same thing happening or happened to them, so I can't relate completely with anyone and have to fake pretend I am using a 3D 1st person perspective when really I am witnessing everything in a 5D 3rd party perspective (or maybe a hybrid perspective).

It's not a big deal I guess to be alone feeling this way but it can feel very lonely after awhile I guess. Spending lots of time with people in 3D 1st P perspective doesn't quite satisfy like it used to anymore..

Thanks for reading

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to triquetra For This Post:

Eram (1st April 2016), Scottoz (2nd April 2016), ulli (1st April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread