Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Americans Squandered Their Birthright of Sovereignty

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

Default Re: Americans Squandered Their Birthright of Sovereignty

Quote Posted by shaberon (here)
    I think the least confusing and simplest core of it comes to: real property.
    [REAL PROPERTY REFERS TO ESTATE, NOT PRIVATE PROPERTY]

Absolute ownership of private property goes to Roman law,
    [Citation, please]
    so they had it France, then Louisiana, then it was sold to the U. S., and was still private property.

But if land absolutely owned as private property is an estate, then you have no real property, which includes a bundle of rights, which estate, does not.
    Whoa: real property = estate = real estate

The world’s view of private property :
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Private_property
    “....Private property is a legal designation of the ownership of property by non-governmental legal entities. Private property is distinguishable from public property, which is owned by a state entity; and collective property, which is owned by a group of non-governmental entities.”
    A non-government legal entity can own “private property,” as distinguished from government ownership of “public property.”

America’s view of private property:
    "PRIVATE PROPERTY - As protected from being taken for public uses, is such property as belongs absolutely to an individual, and of which he has the exclusive right of disposition. Property of a specific, fixed and tangible nature, capable of being in possession and transmitted to another, such as houses, lands, and chattels."
    - - - Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p.1217.

"OWNERSHIP - ... Ownership of property is either absolute or qualified. The ownership of property is absolute when a single person has the absolute dominion over it... The ownership is qualified when it is shared with one or more persons, when the time of enjoyment is deferred or limited, or when the use is restricted. "
    - - -Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p. 1106
    NOTE: Only in American law is private property absolutely owned. In other nations, "private property" only refers to property not owned by government. But that so-called "private property" is subject to regulation, restriction, taxation, confiscation and condemnation. If people in other countries could absolutely own, they'd be sovereigns instead of subjects.

. . .
    LAND. ... The land is one thing, and the ESTATE in land is another thing, for an ESTATE in land is a time in land or land for a time.
    - - -Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p.877

ESTATE - The degree, quantity, nature and extent of interest which a person has in real and personal property. An estate in lands, tenements, and hereditaments signifies such interest as the tenant has therein.
    - - -Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p.547

REAL ESTATE .... is synonymous with real property.
    - - - Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., From p.1263

REAL PROPERTY ... A general term for lands, tenements, heriditaments; which on the death of the owner intestate, passes to his heir.
    - - - Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed.,p.1218
    Pursuant to the Declaration of Independence, governments are instituted to secure endowed rights such as absolute ownership of private property.
    So when one dies and bequeaths his property to his heirs, any estate tax is evidence that the ownership was NOT private property nor was the transfer an endowment (a protected right).

MORE REMINDERS
    "A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children..."
    Proverbs 13:22
    What about inheritance and government?
    "Ye shall not afflict any widow, or fatherless child."
    Exodus 22:22

"And oppress not the widow, nor the fatherless..."
    Zechariah 7:10
    It is not considered moral to dissipate an inheritance so as to deprive the heirs. Nor is it considered moral to deprive the heirs and the widows of their husband's property.
    So what good is government doing, when it taxes the “estate” of the deceased?
    No good.

The use of Biblical quotes is not to imply that they are part of the secular law, but to illustrate that one may argue against consenting to secular laws on religious grounds.

= = = = = = =
    In reading law, one gets the notion that "they" would prefer that the sheeple never, ever comprehend the distinctions between private property ownership and estate ownership.

In support of private property ownership:
    Declaration of Independence, natural liberty, natural rights, personal liberty.

In support of qualified ownership:
    Constitution, citizenship, civic duties, civil liberty, and political liberty.

Beware the switcheroo.
    Last edited by ozmirage; 18th April 2016 at 22:31.

2. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,169 times in 3,982 posts

Quote Posted by ozmirage (here)

[Citation, please]
    so they had it France, then Louisiana, then it was sold to the U. S., and was still private property.

But if land absolutely owned as private property is an estate, then you have no real property, which includes a bundle of rights, which estate, does not.

Webster's definition:
    Definition of dominium

plural -s

Roman law : absolute ownership of corporeal property by a person subject only to the power of the state and including the right to use and enjoy, the right to take profit therefrom, and the right of disposal.

That real estate is a subset of real property (minus the bundle of rights) appears to be out of a Real Estate 101 lesson that any realtor would go through:

http://study.com/academy/lesson/real...ces-terms.html

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...l-property.asp

In this argument, the author contends that English law fee simple was an estate and not absolute ownership, compared to the Roman system:

http://famguardian.org/publications/...s/R3allod.html

I realize that none of that stuff is as crisp as Acts & Statutes. But it tells me so far that real property is not real estate, other than by synonym or association. It's just the subset of property that is permanent/fixed, as opposed to movable chattels.

Of course, since synonyms such as "shall" and "may" are conflated by the system and upheld by courts, someone could have sneezed, and all the real property in the world became estates. I don't quite see where real property is real estate except for Black's saying they are synonyms, and if they tell you that, there's probably a bucket full of exceptions.

Right now, I'd settle for an example of absolutely privately owned land, by an individual. Maybe in Roman law, such a thing was still subject to taxation, so in America, it would not be? But where does this mysterious thing exist?

3. Link to Post #103
    Thanks

[Citation, please]

Webster's definition:
    Definition of dominium

plural -s Roman law : absolute ownership of corporeal property by a person subject only to the power of the state and including the right to use and enjoy, the right to take profit therefrom, and the right of disposal.

That real estate is a subset of real property (minus the bundle of rights) appears to be out of a Real Estate 101 lesson that any realtor would go through:

http://study.com/academy/lesson/real...ces-terms.html

http://www.investopedia.com/ask/answ...l-property.asp

In this argument, the author contends that English law fee simple was an estate and not absolute ownership, compared to the Roman system:

http://famguardian.org/publications/...s/R3allod.html

I realize that none of that stuff is as crisp as Acts & Statutes. But it tells me so far that real property is not real estate, other than by synonym or association. It's just the subset of property that is permanent/fixed, as opposed to movable chattels.

Of course, since synonyms such as "shall" and "may" are conflated by the system and upheld by courts, someone could have sneezed, and all the real property in the world became estates. I don't quite see where real property is real estate except for Black's saying they are synonyms, and if they tell you that, there's probably a bucket full of exceptions.

Right now, I'd settle for an example of absolutely privately owned land, by an individual. Maybe in Roman law, such a thing was still subject to taxation, so in America, it would not be? But where does this mysterious thing exist?
    In reading tax law, there are no statutes imposing tax levies on endowed rights - only excises on privileges.

The next question - is there any evidence that absolute ownership is an ENDOWED RIGHT?

Yes:
    " Personal liberty, or the Right to enjoyment of life and liberty, is one of the fundamental or natural Rights, which has been protected by its inclusion as a guarantee in the various constitutions, which is not derived from, or dependent on, the U.S. Constitution, which may not be submitted to a vote and may not depend on the outcome of an election. It is one of the most sacred and valuable Rights, as sacred as the Right to private property...and is regarded as inalienable."
    - - - 16 Corpus Juris Secundum , Constitutional Law, Sect.202, p.987.

PRIVATE PROPERTY - As protected from being taken for public uses, is such property as belongs absolutely to an individual, and of which he has the exclusive right of disposition. Property of a specific, fixed and tangible nature, capable of being in possession and transmitted to another, such as houses, lands, and chattels."
    - - - Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p.1217.
    If government can tax it or take it without paying just compensation, it's NOT private property.

And frankly, I am not sure that the government is delegated any power to take private property from sovereign Americans who did not consent to be governed. The definition of eminent domain claims that the government has sovereignty - which is in contradiction to Chisholm v. Georgia, wherein Justice John Jay says the government is the agent for the sovereign people, not their sovereign. This discrepancy also shows up in cases where property owners refused to give in, and were left alone.

As to the existence of non-taxed private property, one might look into any abandoned property that the government never sold off for back taxes or otherwise condemned and re-sold it. Or ask the tax assessor for a list of properties not subject to the ad valorem tax.

4. Link to Post #104
    Thanks

That sounds like the best idea. If you ask the tax office, they would be compelled to answer, probably very slowly. I'll guess straight away that this is not an internet searchable field.

But if we had a list of actual, specific examples, we would be better off than having a list of legal terms which theoretically might work. I can imagine there's been a few cases where people were able to stop eminent domain. Owning a taxed estate is still considered absolute ownership, so if an untaxed real property can be found, I would be very impressed.

Governments and churches can have them of course; and there are partial exemptions for things like Homestead acts or disabled veterans, but nowhere can you apply for complete immunity by being an individual living on private property. Now, the stealthiest vehicle used by the corporations to dominate the world is a charitable trust. Unlike other trusts which have strict rules on withdrawing funds (e. g., when you turn 18 you get $50,000), a charitable trust can expend its funds in any way under a broad umbrella of "its purposes".

How about that--you receive money freely as charitable donations and can spend it with the vaguest of accounting for what happened to it. "2016 spent $750,000 on education". That pox could be a crate of machine guns mowing down nuns.

As individuals, can we not run a charitable trust for our own benefit, and easily qualify for some tax exempt land? My charity is to feed and house my friend, and we need this house and land to accomplish our purpose. Just a thought.

After some more digging, I find property tax used in the colonies, also in the original states. Once the Federalists achieved a powerful central government, they absorbed the war debts of the states--this actually led to a period where several states abolished property tax. But that was because they had adequate revenue from other sources; nothing to do with rights. Still have yet to find any example of tax being waived over a claim of private property, and if that means you never really own land because it could be seized for tax delinquency, then we're still in the same situation as anyone under Roman law.
    Last edited by shaberon; 20th April 2016 at 18:01.

5. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

. . . if an untaxed real property can be found, I would be very impressed.

Governments and churches can have them of course; and there are partial exemptions for things like Homestead acts or disabled veterans, but nowhere can you apply for complete immunity by being an individual living on private property. Now, the stealthiest vehicle used by the corporations to dominate the world is a charitable trust. Unlike other trusts which have strict rules on withdrawing funds (e. g., when you turn 18 you get $50,000), a charitable trust can expend its funds in any way under a broad umbrella of "its purposes".

How about that--you receive money freely as charitable donations and can spend it with the vaguest of accounting for what happened to it. "2016 spent $750,000 on education". That pox could be a crate of machine guns mowing down nuns.

As individuals, can we not run a charitable trust for our own benefit, and easily qualify for some tax exempt land? My charity is to feed and house my friend, and we need this house and land to accomplish our purpose. Just a thought.

After some more digging, I find property tax used in the colonies, also in the original states. Once the Federalists achieved a powerful central government, they absorbed the war debts of the states--this actually led to a period where several states abolished property tax. But that was because they had adequate revenue from other sources; nothing to do with rights. Still have yet to find any example of tax being waived over a claim of private property, and if that means you never really own land because it could be seized for tax delinquency, then we're still in the same situation as anyone under Roman law.
    Do you understand WHY a servant government is not subject to tax?
    Do you understand WHY a church is not subject to a tax?

In America, ALL TAXES are limited to privileges. Even "head tax" liability is limited to "tax payers" and not "all people."

No government instituted to SECURE ENDOWED RIGHTS can tax endowed rights.
    (See: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1056060)

I stipulate that government often mislabels its privileges as "RIGHTS" and then taxes them. Ex: Right to vote and hold office. Thus people were misled to accept taxation of "rights" when in fact, they were never endowed rights, but privileges.

No government taxes itself, because it is exercising delegated powers, not privileges.
    No church is taxed, because it is not exercising a government granted privilege.

If you ask the WRONG question, you won't get the RIGHT answer.

Ask for a copy of the law that compels ALL property owners to register their property as real estate and / or with the tax assessor. And if property is not registered (voluntarily) can the the tax assessor unilaterally impose a tax upon it?
    Ask for a copy of the law that grants such a power.

" There is no Georgia statute compelling the recording of a deed."
    - - - Encyclopedia of Georgia Law, 8 A, p. 265, Sec. 132

I suspect that any statute or code that implies recording is mandatory, is not really mandatory, and uses obfuscation to hide that fact.

Excerpt from = =
    https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/...ons/topics/517
    Quote He brought out a copy of the Township Zoning and Building Code in which he pointed out the following:

"No building shall be built, altered or remodeled without first obtaining a building permit duely issued by the Zoning Enforcement Officer upon application."

I thank him for agreeing with me that I was not required by law to submit an application to him for a building permit before converting my garage into an apartment.

He stood there silent for about 10 seconds and then said to me. "What part of "NO BUILDING SHALL BE BUILT without a permit" don't you understand?" Oh, I said I understand it all but do you? What do you mean, of course I understand the Building Code I enforce it daily on every person "in this Township".

I responded by saying, but I am not "in this Township" in respect to this section of the Building Code UNTIL I submit an application to you for a building permit.

What do you mean by that he asked?

I said, let me ask you a question and perhaps your answer will reveal to you what I mean.

I then ask, If no building can be altered without first obtaining a building permit from you can you tell me how I can obtain such permit? Certainly he said, you MUST submit an application to me for the permit.

I then ask him to see the law that requires a man to submit an application for any thing, including a building permit. He pointed to the section of the code that he had pointed out to me before.

I told him that the section he was pointing out did not require any man to submit an application for a building permit, it only stated that no building could be built, altered or remodel without first obtaining a permit UPON APPLICATION. I asked him to put the last two word at the beginning of the sentence and read it again. UPON APPLICATION, no building can be built...."

Re-stating:

"UPON APPLICATION, No building shall be built, altered or remodeled without first obtaining a building permit duly issued by the Zoning Enforcement Officer."

But there is no statute compelling application.
    The “smoke and mirrors” of contrived consent.
    Last edited by ozmirage; 21st April 2016 at 03:38.

6. Link to Post #106
    Thanks

BEST SWITCHEROO

We're informed by the Declaration of Independence that governments are instituted to secure endowed / sacred rights (endowed by OUR CREATOR - not government).
    " Personal liberty, or the Right to enjoyment of life and liberty, is one of the fundamental or natural Rights, which has been protected by its inclusion as a guarantee in the various constitutions, which is not derived from, or dependent on, the U.S. Constitution, which may not be submitted to a vote and may not depend on the outcome of an election. It is one of the most sacred and valuable Rights, as sacred as the Right to private property...and is regarded as inalienable."
    - - - 16 Corpus Juris Secundum, Constitutional Law, Sect.202, p.987.
    Restating, the absolute ownership of land, houses, chattels by individuals is a SACRED RIGHT.

And yet millions are misled to register their property as estate subject to taxation, by their various tricks and scams.

How / when we lost our absolute ownership rights is summed up with one word: CONSENT.

Though Americans are endowed with inherent / sacred rights to life, to liberty and to absolutely own, we're also encouraged to surrender those rights for privileges (mislabeled as "rights"), and thus spend our lives in perpetual servitude to the servant (and his new master).

Since all facts are in the public record, available at any county courthouse law library, one cannot denounce the servant for his role in this.
    Or can we?

I cannot stress how important it is for everyone to READ LAW and ask pertinent questions of their public servants. Unless you do, you're going to be a victim of the world's greatest propaganda ministry. Only by reading the law, comprehending what it says, and challenging the errant servants, can one discern who is really at fault.

Voluntary bankrupted self proclaimed criminal slaves have no grounds to revolt.
    Stop volunteering!
    Then see if the servant government misbehaves.

A government instituted to secure endowed rights cannot possibly function when the majority of the people surrendered their endowed rights.

7. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

Hmm. So, we probably couldn't ask an assessor about un-taxed private properties. If you recorded the property in the first place--you just asked to use some government services, and surrendered your private ownership.

Doing a little "fair use" of someone else's argument, does this seem correct:

So what is the property tax?

It is an indirect tax, levied because you have voluntarily used government services, and also because your property has been classified as a commercial piece of property.

There is no law requiring a real property owner to record his property with the County Recorder. Don´t believe me. Go ask your Recorder or County Counsel. Therefore, when you do record your property, you are using government services which you are not required to use. Your property tax goes to pay for those services.

When you record your property, you enter into a Trustor/Trustee relationship, in which your real property has been transferred into a government trust, and you are given authorized permission to use their property (warranty deed).

Further, your property tax is based on a commercial classification which has been assigned to your real property. I guarantee you that your property has been classified as either agricultural, industrial, or residential. Each of these is commercial in nature (the legal definition of "resident" is a class of government official; residential is a house in which a government official lives).

There are three ways to lawfully opt out of property taxes: obtain allodial title, un-record your property, or have your real property re-classified as private.

Allodial title means supreme ownership. In the united States of America, all property is allodial in nature. This means that all property is subject to supreme ownership by the people. This also means that federal government activities which take private or public land to use for environmental or biosphere purposes, are illegally stolen from the people, who are their rightful owners.

If you can obtain allodial title to your real property, you will have effectively created an envelope in which you reign supreme (e.g. the King has allodial title to the castle and the kingdom). No zoning ordinances, easements, bureaucratic regulations, state or federal law have any effect on property held in allodium. Literally, you have created a kingdom in the midst of bureaucratic chaos, and you will never again receive any property tax assessments.

Needless to say, the government does not want you to obtain allodial title to your property, and they will actively work to prevent you from doing so.

There are three main steps toward acquiring allodial title. First, the property must be completely paid off. No mortgage, lien. or other attachment can exist.

Second, you must go to the County Recorder and do a title search. Do it yourself; do not have an attorney (vested interest) or title company representative do it for you, because nobody has as much interest as you in the results. Do the search yourself. You must search back to the original land grants, ensuring that there are no hidden clouds on the title. Once you have completed a successful title search, file for a federal land patent on the land on which the property is located (if the property is in one of the original thirteen states, you will need to go to the state for a land patent - no federal land patents exist for these states).

Now comes the hardest part. Every piece of recorded real property is used to collateralize government loans, so your real property has public debt attached to it. You need to find out the amount of the public debt (approximately seven times the annual property tax) and the holder of the debt, then pay it off.

The government doesn´t want you to accomplish this, so they will work against you. I suggest you burn the research candle at both ends, so to speak. Contact the County Recorder in the county where the property is located. Contact the Department of the Interior in Washington, D.C. Be prepared in both instances to meet with clerks who do not know what you are talking about. Ask for supervisors until you get someone who can help you.

If you can successfully identify and pay off the public debt on your real property, contact us at Freedom Bound (888-385-3733) and we will help you with the final filings with the County Clerk to obtain allodial title.

The process of un-recording your property is easier, though not quite as solid. It is based on the fact that you are assessed a tax based upon using government services (County Recorder) to which you are not entitled or mandated. The process involves transferring ownership to another party, notifying the County Recorder that a transfer has been completed, then having the property - after a reasonable time period has passed - transferred back into your name. If done correctly, the property is not recorded anymore, and there will be no further tax assessments.

A man in Massachusetts had 160 acres and wanted to give two of them to his son. He called the Tax Assessor and asked him to reduce his assessment to 158 acres. The Assessor did so.

The son never recorded his two acres. twelve and a half years passed. The son now wanted to borrow money on his two acres. The bank said they would loan him the money, but only if he recorded the property first. He wanted the money, so he recorded the property. Two weeks later, he received a property tax statement - for the current year only! The past twelve years went un-assessed - no tax!

If you want to pursue this option, I suggest you contact the Peoples Rights Academy (www.peoples-rights.com or 302-645-8253). They have a very good guaranteed program which will help you to do this.

The final method of opting out of property tax is one which I developed a couple of years ago. It involves the classification of property, on which the assessed tax is based.

Property which is taxed is always identified by one of three commercial classifications: residential, industrial or agricultural. Private property cannot be taxed!

Contact your Tax Assessor and ask for a written explanation of the numbered codes appearing on your property tax statement. Once you have deciphered the statement, you will find your property classified by one of the above commercial designations.

Write a letter to your Tax Assessor, explaining that you have discovered an error in your tax statement. Do not mention the tax itself, as the error in question relates only to the classification. Explain that your property has mistakenly been classified as ____________ (agricultural, industrial, residential), and to please correct the classification to read "private." Ask the Assessor to notify you by mail once the matter has been handled. Be polite and sign the letter, using words like "Sincerely", "Best wishes", etc. There is no reason be belligerent at this point.

If the Assessor honors your wishes, you will never see a property tax statement again. If, as is more likely, the Assessor writes back, refusing to adjust his records, you may now open up discussion as to why not. Ask whether you have the right to own private property. He will say yes, of course. Ask why he refuses to classify it as private property. He will either explain to you that he cannot tax property unless it is classified pursuant to constitutional limitations (residential, industrial, agricultural), or he will reveal to you that you do not really own the property (in which case he has admitted to fraud, nullifying the transfer of property in the first place, since you were not aware of what you were doing at the time).

In either case, once the Assessor brings up taxation, you can now make the argument that your real property has been re-classified, without your permission, for the sole purpose of taxation. This is the firm basis for a lawsuit.

There is a Tax Assessor (not a clerk, the actual Assessor) in Tennessee who has admitted that he cannot tax private property. He can, if necessary, be subpoenaed to testify. There is a private Citizen in Tennessee, who has not received a penny in property tax assessments on his private land (160 acres or so) for over fifteen years! If you need it for a court case, he will sign an affidavit so stating. In other words, the precedent exists and therefore, if you pursue it, you cannot lose!

This method is relatively new (I came up with it a couple of years ago) and so it has little track record. However, it is based upon sound law and I invite you to try it out on your real property. Please let me know how it goes.

[Note: since this refers to an organization, and allodial title, still seems iffy]
    Last edited by shaberon; 22nd April 2016 at 03:39.

8. Link to Post #108
    Thanks

The following contains a mix of facts and myths. I do not question the sincerity of myth peddlers - many do not that they do not know. But try and find actual LAW (or an authority) in support of their claims, and it becomes clear that most do not really know.

Hmm. So, we probably couldn't ask an assessor about un-taxed private properties. If you recorded the property in the first place--you just asked to use some government services, and surrendered your private ownership.

Doing a little "fair use" of someone else's argument, does this seem correct:
    [NO]

- - - -
    So what is the property tax?

It is an indirect tax, levied because you have voluntarily used government services, and also because your property has been classified as a commercial piece of property.

WRONG - THE TAX IS LEVIED BECAUSE THE OWNER IS OBLIGATED TO GIVE A PORTION TO THE STATE.

There is no law requiring a real property owner to record his property with the County Recorder. Don´t believe me. Go ask your Recorder or County Counsel. Therefore, when you do record your property, you are using government services which you are not required to use. Your property tax goes to pay for those services.
    When you record your property, you enter into a Trustor/Trustee relationship, in which your real property has been transferred into a government trust, and you are given authorized permission to use their property (warranty deed).

[MYTHOLOGY]

Further, your property tax is based on a commercial classification which has been assigned to your real property. I guarantee you that your property has been classified as either agricultural, industrial, or residential. Each of these is commercial in nature (the legal definition of "resident" is a class of government official; residential is a house in which a government official lives).

There are three ways to lawfully opt out of property taxes: obtain
    [1] allodial title,
    [NO]

[2] un-record your property,
    [Yes, unrecord the property as real estate]

[3] or have your real property re-classified as private.
    [Private property is the right classification, though not sure that the government can record it in a public record for estate.]

Allodial title means supreme ownership.
    [NO. Mythology]

In the united States of America, all property is allodial in nature.
    [NO]

This means that all property is subject to supreme ownership by the people. This also means that federal government activities which take private or public land to use for environmental or biosphere purposes, are illegally stolen from the people, who are their rightful owners.

If you can obtain allodial title to your real property
    [OXYMORON. Real property = estate, not private property]

, you will have effectively created an envelope in which you reign supreme (e.g. the King has allodial title to the castle and the kingdom).
    [No facts in evidence to support conclusion. No constitution protects allodial title.]

No zoning ordinances, easements, bureaucratic regulations, state or federal law have any effect on property held in allodium. Literally, you have created a kingdom in the midst of bureaucratic chaos, and you will never again receive any property tax assessments.

Needless to say, the government does not want you to obtain allodial title to your property, and they will actively work to prevent you from doing so.

There are three main steps toward acquiring allodial title. First, the property must be completely paid off. No mortgage, lien. or other attachment can exist.
    [True. No superior claim must exist.]

Second, you must go to the County Recorder and do a title search. Do it yourself; do not have an attorney (vested interest) or title company representative do it for you, because nobody has as much interest as you in the results. Do the search yourself. You must search back to the original land grants, ensuring that there are no hidden clouds on the title. Once you have completed a successful title search, file for a federal land patent on the land on which the property is located (if the property is in one of the original thirteen states, you will need to go to the state for a land patent - no federal land patents exist for these states).
    [LAND PATENT IS USELESS AS PROOF OF THE TYPE OF OWNERSHIP]

Now comes the hardest part. Every piece of recorded real property is used to collateralize government loans, so your real property has public debt attached to it. You need to find out the amount of the public debt (approximately seven times the annual property tax) and the holder of the debt, then pay it off.
    [MYTHOLOGY. Try and find a statute or law that supports this assertion. I can't find any - maybe you can.]

The government doesn´t want you to accomplish this, so they will work against you. I suggest you burn the research candle at both ends, so to speak. Contact the County Recorder in the county where the property is located. Contact the Department of the Interior in Washington, D.C. Be prepared in both instances to meet with clerks who do not know what you are talking about. Ask for supervisors until you get someone who can help you.

If you can successfully identify and pay off the public debt on your real property, contact us at Freedom Bound (888-385-3733) and we will help you with the final filings with the County Clerk to obtain allodial title.

The process of un-recording your property is easier, though not quite as solid. It is based on the fact that you are assessed a tax based upon using government services (County Recorder) to which you are not entitled or mandated.
    [NONFACT]

The process involves transferring ownership to another party, notifying the County Recorder that a transfer has been completed, then having the property - after a reasonable time period has passed - transferred back into your name. If done correctly, the property is not recorded anymore, and there will be no further tax assessments.
    [REASONABLE PROCESS]

A man in Massachusetts had 160 acres and wanted to give two of them to his son. He called the Tax Assessor and asked him to reduce his assessment to 158 acres. The Assessor did so.

The son never recorded his two acres. twelve and a half years passed. The son now wanted to borrow money on his two acres. The bank said they would loan him the money, but only if he recorded the property first. He wanted the money, so he recorded the property. Two weeks later, he received a property tax statement - for the current year only! The past twelve years went un-assessed - no tax!
    [ANECDOTE - no facts presented in support thereof.]

If you want to pursue this option, I suggest you contact the Peoples Rights Academy (www.peoples-rights.com or 302-645-8253). They have a very good guaranteed program which will help you to do this.

The final method of opting out of property tax is one which I developed a couple of years ago. It involves the classification of property, on which the assessed tax is based.

Property which is taxed is always identified by one of three commercial classifications: residential, industrial or agricultural.
    Private property cannot be taxed!
    [TRUE]

Contact your Tax Assessor and ask for a written explanation of the numbered codes appearing on your property tax statement. Once you have deciphered the statement, you will find your property classified by one of the above commercial designations.

Write a letter to your Tax Assessor, explaining that you have discovered an error in your tax statement. Do not mention the tax itself, as the error in question relates only to the classification. Explain that your property has mistakenly been classified as ____________ (agricultural, industrial, residential), and to please correct the classification to read "private." Ask the Assessor to notify you by mail once the matter has been handled. Be polite and sign the letter, using words like "Sincerely", "Best wishes", etc. There is no reason be belligerent at this point.

If the Assessor honors your wishes, you will never see a property tax statement again. If, as is more likely, the Assessor writes back, refusing to adjust his records, you may now open up discussion as to why not. Ask whether you have the right to own private property. He will say yes, of course. Ask why he refuses to classify it as private property. He will either explain to you that he cannot tax property unless it is classified pursuant to constitutional limitations (residential, industrial, agricultural), or he will reveal to you that you do not really own the property (in which case he has admitted to fraud, nullifying the transfer of property in the first place, since you were not aware of what you were doing at the time).

In either case, once the Assessor brings up taxation, you can now make the argument that your real property has been re-classified, without your permission, for the sole purpose of taxation. This is the firm basis for a lawsuit.
    [WRONG. If the owner is a citizen, he cannot own private property absolutely.]

There is a Tax Assessor (not a clerk, the actual Assessor) in Tennessee who has admitted that he cannot tax private property.
    [Any state constitution that protects private property supports that conclusion.]

He can, if necessary, be subpoenaed to testify. There is a private Citizen in Tennessee, who has not received a penny in property tax assessments on his private land (160 acres or so) for over fifteen years! If you need it for a court case, he will sign an affidavit so stating. In other words, the precedent exists and therefore, if you pursue it, you cannot lose!
    [A "citizen", private or otherwise, cannot absolutely own. But if the "private person" is a non-citizen national, then he can absolutely own.]

This method is relatively new (I came up with it a couple of years ago) and so it has little track record. However, it is based upon sound law and I invite you to try it out on your real property. Please let me know how it goes.

[Note: since this refers to an organization, and allodial title, still seems iffy]
    The previous material is chock full of mythology, but it is true that private property ownership is an endowed right not subject to taxation. And that Americans do have the endowed right to absolute ownership.
    B
    U
    T
    Citizens, state, U.S, or "private" cannot absolutely own property.
    . . .
    “It may be laid down, as a primary position, and the basis of our system, that every citizen who enjoys the protection of a free government, owes not only a proportion of his property, but even of his personal services to the defence of it, and consequently that the Citizens of America (with a few legal and official exceptions) from 18 to 50 Years of Age should be borne on the Militia Rolls, provided with uniform Arms, and so far accustomed to the use of them, that the Total strength of the Country might be called forth at Short Notice on any very interesting Emergency.”
    - - - George Washington; "Sentiments on a Peace Establishment" in a letter to Alexander Hamilton (2 May 1783); published in The Writings of George Washington (1938), edited by John C. Fitzpatrick, Vol. 26, p. 289.
    [... Every citizen ... owes a portion of his property ... and services in defense ... in the militia ... from 18 to 50 years of age... ]

As to the particular state's statutes regarding the obligation of a citizen to pay an ad valorem tax, I can't comment.
    DIRECT TAX - One that is imposed directly upon property, according to its value. It is generally spoken of as a property tax or an ad valorem tax. Distinguishable from an indirect tax which is levied upon some right or privilege.
    - - - Black's Law Dictionary, sixth ed., p. 461

PROPERTY TAX - An ad valorem tax, usually levied by a city or county, on the value of real or personal property that the taxpayer owns on a specified date.
    - - - Black's Law Dictionary, Sixth ed., p.1218

AD VALOREM TAX - According to value. A tax imposed on the value of property. The more common ad valorem tax is that imposed by states, counties,
    and cities on REAL ESTATE. Ad valorem taxes, can, however, be imposed upon PERSONAL PROPERTY; e.g., a motor vehicle tax may be imposed upon the value of an automobile and is therefore deductible as a tax. A tax levied on property or an article of commerce in proportion to its value, as determined by assessment or appraisal. Callaway v. City of Overland Park, 211 Kan. 646, 508 P .2d 902, 907.
    Duties are either ad valorem or specific; the former when the duty is laid in the form of a percentage on the value of the property; the latter where it is imposed as a fixed sum on each article of a class without regard to its value.
    - - - Black's Law Dictionary, sixth ed., P.51

LAND. ... The land is one thing, and the ESTATE in land is another thing, for an ESTATE in land is a time in land or land for a time.
    - - -Black's Law dictionary, sixth ed., p.877
    Note: "Land for a time." That's qualified ownership - time of enjoyment is limited. Not private property. Not protected. Not a right.
    ALLODIUM - "Land held absolutely in one's own right , and not of any lord or superior; land not subject to feudal duties or burdens.
    An estate held by absolute ownership, without recognizing any superior to whom any duty is due on account thereof. "
    - - - Blacks Law Dictionary, 6th edition, pg. 76
    No constitution protects allodium nor allodial title.

“An estate held by absolute ownership” does not change the meaning of estate from qualified ownership. Substituting proper meaning, it should read: “An estate held by absolute qualified ownership.” No real change in meaning.
    “Not subject to feudal duties or burdens” to “superiors” is not synonymous with “not subject to or obligated to pay taxes to public servants”. If they worded it, “not subject to or obligated to pay taxes to ANYONE,” that would sound like private property.

Those who are subject citizens may owe a duty to the servant government, regardless of allodium. However, PRIVATE PROPERTY absolutely owned, is not subject to taxation or restriction. I have yet to find one constitutional delegation of authority that trespasses upon private property except in the pursuit of justice, for an injured party.

I hope this helps clarify things.
    Last edited by ozmirage; 22nd April 2016 at 04:47.

9. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

What Law Compels?
    =:=:=:=:=:==:=:=:=:=:=
    In America, under the republican form, what law compels a free American to get permission and / or pay a tax to:
    __ Work
    __ Operate a business
    __ Travel upon the public roads
    __ Own a private automobile
    __ Own land, absolutely
    __ Defend one’s life and property with any weapon he deems necessary
    __ Trade in healthcare

And if no law compels, but merely suggests, what happens when Americans withdraw consent, do not obey, fail to comply, and will not pay?
    __ End of the bankrupt socialist democratic form of government.
    __ End of the Federal Reserve Note (“dollar bill”).
    __ End of all public charity and pensions.

Do you have a plan to deal with that collapse?
    It’s coming, regardless of the trigger.

10. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

FOUR SCORE

Four Terms That Destroy The NWO
    {If understood completely}
    1. Individual Sovereignty
    2. Endowed Rights & Liberties
    3. Absolute Ownership
    4. Liberty Money
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
    Four Predators preying upon American people
    A. Limited liability (corporations)
    B. Usurers (interest)
    C. Slavers (socialists)
    D. Democrats* (mob rule) (*not the democratic party)
    <><><><><><><><><>
    Four Dangers
    I. Ignorance of the republican form of government
    II. Consenting to be governed
    III. Contracting for usury
    IV. Participating in national socialism
    /\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
    Four Reasons for Government
    1. To secure endowed rights
    2. To adjudicate disputes
    3. To prosecute criminals
    4. To defend against enemies, foreign or domestic
    =\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=\=

11. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

I've ignored this thread, due to the gorilla marketing nature of the title, which has nothing to do with the contents of this thread. Once I realized this thread had contents which I am acutely familiar with, I still did not engage it due to the title. Once I realized that the topic was the most important topic of our time, I read most of it.

I would respectfully request that you change the title of this thread, as the contents of this thread are too important to be obscured by any implications of the failure of our core impulses in relation to discharge of waste materials from the body.

At any rate, I will start with some questions:

1. Is it your assertion, that all one needs to do in order to remove themselves from the statutory citizenship is to contact the Social Security Administration and "opt out" of the benefits and privileges of being a US citizen?

2. If not, could you please expand, or direct me to the post where you explained this, how one can fully extricate themselves from US Corporate Citizenship?

3. Once extricated, can you please help me to understand my status? Do I need to claim my status as an organic state Citizen, from the original state constitution in which I am currently residing, or the state in which I was born? Do I need to contact the Vatican and ask for forgiveness, or the City of London, or Washington DC?

4. Once extricated from US Citizenship, how does one interface with commerce, and provide for their own sustenance, considering all currency is debt based and all assets are possessionary? Will you be able to access the beneficial interest as a shareholder of the estate trust of this beautiful country?

5. Once extricated, will the IRS leave you alone, and can you travel around this country unimpeded? When you get pulled over, will the officer go look on his computer at a database, come back and apologize for stopping you, and encourage you to continue on your way?

5. Can a naturalized soul live within the federal districts, and still interface with the corporate franchise citizens, without risking reprisal from the owners of the franchise citizens? In other words, can we still talk to our neighbors?

Thanks in advance for your answers. I find that this inquiry and this discourse is currently the most important subject matter to be considered by those who choose to claim sovereignty over their own thoughts and actions, and who wish to husband their energy and life force for other than the vampiring interlopers who have stolen this planet, absconded with the truth, and put in place a system of slavery.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th May 2016 at 15:20.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Basho (15th May 2016), Bill Ryan (15th May 2016), Billy (15th May 2016), Calz (15th May 2016), Fiberglut (18th May 2016), Pam (15th May 2016)

13. Link to Post #112
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,558 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)

I would respectfully request that you change the title of this thread, as the contents of this thread are too important to be obscured by any implications of the failure of our core impulses in relation to discharge of waste materials from the body.
    Thanks, and I'd fully agree!

I'd also not read the thread, as I had absolutely no idea what it was about (and still don't). A thread title really should ideally describe the theme.

Any suggestions for a rename? Only mods can do this (for reasons that may be understandable with a moment's thought) — but it's dead simple to do, and takes about 20 seconds flat.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Basho (15th May 2016), Billy (15th May 2016), Pam (15th May 2016)

15. Link to Post #113
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Any suggestions for a rename?
    I'd let ozmirage make that final assessment, but it appears that he is advocating the removal of one's US Citizenship as a corporate franchise, and standing sovereign outside their jurisdiction.

So, in my mind the title should be something like. Extricating from US Citizenship and how to maintain your new Status.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Basho (15th May 2016), Bill Ryan (15th May 2016), Pam (15th May 2016)

17. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

I'd let ozmirage make that final assessment, but it appears that he is advocating the removal of one's US Citizenship as a corporate franchise, and standing sovereign outside their jurisdiction.

So, in my mind the title should be something like. Extricating from US Citizenship and how to maintain your new Status.
    Thanks! Done. That's very helpful.

If anyone strenuously objects (or suggests an edit to that) it can be very simply renamed again. I also moved the thread from Politics to Personal Sovereignty, if that's the basic theme.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 15th May 2016 at 15:19.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Basho (15th May 2016), gripreaper (15th May 2016), Pam (15th May 2016)

19. Link to Post #115
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey gripreaper, good to see you back posting again! I've always enjoyed your take on things & the information you share. This is a subject that I have great interest in but I get really tired of mucking through all the legalese that is inevitable when researching these topics. Your posts help make it easier for me to digest & comprehend, so I'm looking forward to more of your input
    ISness is my business..

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Basho For This Post:

Bill Ryan (15th May 2016)

21. Link to Post #116
    Thanks

1. Is it your assertion, that all one needs to do in order to remove themselves from the statutory citizenship is to contact the Social Security Administration and "opt out" of the benefits and privileges of being a US citizen?

2. If not, could you please expand, or direct me to the post where you explained this, how one can fully extricate themselves from US Corporate Citizenship?
    [Full extrication is dependent upon what privileges one has exercised. One must do some research.]

3. Once extricated, can you please help me to understand my status? Do I need to claim my status as an organic state Citizen, from the original state constitution in which I am currently residing, or the state in which I was born? Do I need to contact the Vatican and ask for forgiveness, or the City of London, or Washington DC?

4. Once extricated from US Citizenship, how does one interface with commerce, and provide for their own sustenance, considering all currency is debt based and all assets are possessionary? Will you be able to access the beneficial interest as a shareholder of the estate trust of this beautiful country?

5. Once extricated, will the IRS leave you alone, and can you travel around this country unimpeded? When you get pulled over, will the officer go look on his computer at a database, come back and apologize for stopping you, and encourage you to continue on your way?

5. Can a naturalized soul live within the federal districts, and still interface with the corporate franchise citizens, without risking reprisal from the owners of the franchise citizens? In other words, can we still talk to our neighbors?
    [1] No. But Form SS-5 is only available to U.S. citizens / U.S. residents. American nationals domiciled in the uSA are ineligible to participate. Nor would they wish to.
    [2] There is no such thing as U.S. Corporate citizenship, as distinguished from U.S. citizenship.
    [3] There is no advantage to being an organic State Citizen. All citizenship is submission to the State.
    [4] You can trade with FRNs, but you do not alienate title (nor pay debt) with them. Ergo, you may have a problem defending RIGHTS.
    [5] Eye Are Us has no problem with unnumbered Americans who exercise endowed rights. However those who are exercising revenue taxable privileges should pay all taxes levied.

Re: Travel v. Driving. Depends. I've been stopped, showed my passport was sent on my merry way, after a check that no outstanding warrants were present. BUT. It is important that your vehicle be private property and not 'in commerce.'

(Best tactic - a friend got a court order, ex parte, that his vehicle was private property, and put a copy of that order on the side window of his car. When pulled over, he directs "Officer Friendly" to read said order, and avoid contempt.)
    [5+1] Naturalized refers to citizenship, not nationality. Nationality is a characteristic of one's parents and birthplace. Any national can become a U.S. citizen (naturalized), but the American national need not go through the "naturalization" process.
    Likewise, a foreign national ("alien") who acquires an American domicile (private property) and expatriates, becomes an American sovereign / free inhabitant.

This was part of the "joke" :
    ALIEN, n. An American sovereign in his probationary state.
    - - - - “The Devil’s Dictionary” (1906), by Ambrose Bierce

. . .

In American law, there are sovereigns without subjects (aka "free inhabitants") and subjects ("citizens"). Regardless of what branch of government one is subject to, state or federal, a citizen is NOT a sovereign.

Paytriot Mythology has flooded the internet to such a degree that many are wholly confused and misled to come to the wrong conclusions.

❏ In America, if you have endowed rights, you’re under the republican form of government.
    ❏ If instead of endowed rights, you have mandatory civic duties, you’re under the constitutionally limited indirect democracy that serves the people in the republican form of government.
    ❏ If you have socialist obligations, you’ve volunteered into the socialist democratic form, via FICA.
    ❏ If you have contracts with usurers, you’re exercising a revenue taxable privilege, because usury is an abomination, denounced for “only” 3500 years.

BUSTING LOOSE
    ● Withdrawing consent from usury, socialism, and submission to the State, and returning to the republican form would restore endowed rights, liberties, and absolute ownership. In addition, if one engaged in trade using private mediums of exchange (private promissory notes, etc), it would impact usurers, as well as eliminate the need for compulsory charity of socialism.

[From the FIRST POST]
    What may you do after you've researched the law?
    You might decide to:

[a] leave Social Security;
    [b] cancel all interest bearing accounts and investments;
    [c] withdraw from citizenship;
    [d] acquire a domicile (private property, absolutely owned) and
    [e] restore your status as an American national / free inhabitant / non-resident / sovereign.
    Last edited by ozmirage; 15th May 2016 at 20:16.

22. Link to Post #117
    Thanks

I'd let ozmirage make that final assessment, but it appears that he is advocating the removal of one's US Citizenship as a corporate franchise, and standing sovereign outside their jurisdiction. NO.

No. But that saddens me that after reading the thread one does not recognize what the subject matter is.
    I realize that folks are filtering the words through that translator embedded by generations of indoctrination. Don't presume / assume any meaning that is not self evident.

A sovereign is not "outside their jurisdiction."
    A sovereign is within the jurisdiction of the servant government instituted to SECURE HIS ENDOWED RIGHTS.
    BUT
    One who consents to be governed ("citizen") is now governed (ruled) and obligated to perform mandatory civic duties which amount to the surrender of ENDOWED RIGHTS.
    And if one signs up for public charity (entitlements via FICA), one descends to STATUS CRIMINAL, guilty until proven innocent.

An appropriate title (but not succinct) would be:
    How much you've been misled, indoctrinated and bamboozled so you would volunteer out of the Republican Form of Government - the world's greatest form of government.

Drat, already used "Republican Form of Government" here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-of-Government

23. Link to Post #118
    Thanks

that saddens me that after reading the thread one does not recognize what the subject matter is.
    The thread title should succinctly describe the subject. In a bookstore, I want to know what the book's about before I buy it and read it.

An appropriate title (but not succinct) would be:
    How much you've been misled, indoctrinated and bamboozled so you would volunteer out of the Republican Form of Government - the world's greatest form of government.
    Right, that's way too long. Keywords of interest should also ideally be near the beginning of the title, as on many people's small screens the thread title gets cut off.

It's in one's own interests to have search keywords in the title as well, which makes a thread much easier to find a year or two later (using Advanced Search for keywords in thread titles).

Just let us know what the best title should be, and we'll very happily change it.

24. Link to Post #119
    Thanks

Just let us know what the best title should be, and we'll very happily change it.
    Can you add these to the KEYWORD FIELD:
    Rights, Law, Politics, History, America, Citizen, Subject, Sovereign, National, Slave, Collectivism, Liberty, Endowed Rights, Consent, Private Property, Socialism, Pauperization, Republican form, Democratic form, Socialist Democratic Form.

TITLE:
    Americans Squandered Their Birthright of Sovereignty

25. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Thanks for you replies ozmirage, please be patient with us and our understanding, or "overstanding" as it is sometimes called.

Too many of us were hoodwinked into FICA and Social Security, have been US Citizen's our entire lives, have no private property and are using Federal Reserve Notes as a medium of exchange to provide for our needs, while being subject to the mandates of Federal codes and regulations, and a court system which is administrative of these codes, which has no justice.

In the above post you highlight these bullet points.
    [a] leave Social Security;
    [b] cancel all interest bearing accounts and investments;
    [c] withdraw from citizenship;
    [d] acquire a domicile (private property, absolutely owned) and
    [e] restore your status as an American national / free inhabitant / non-resident / sovereign.
    This is, in essence, the question I was asking, HOW to do these things for those who would choose, now that they are aware of their status. That is the part that so much of the patriot community fails to answer.

Withdrawing consent from usury, socialism, and submission to the State, and returning to the republican form would restore endowed rights, liberties, and absolute ownership.
    This would have to be based on the notion that a Republican Form of government exists and is enforceable. Freedom and Sovereignty really began to take root at the time of the Magna Carta, because the people got so sick of tyranny that they took the elite out into the streets and put their heads in the guillotine, and demanded rights. Something similar was attempted to happen when this alleged Republican form of government you speak of was attempted to be instituted by the 13 colonies and the Articles of Confederation.

You see, most of the delegates were white European masonic land owners who held slaves, who wrote the Constitution for THEMSELVES AND THEIR posterity, not for us. Some of the other delegates agreed that we would never "buy it" and that is why they added the Bill of Rights. There is no servant government for sovereigns with ENDOWED rights. Who endowed these alleged rights? Tyranny never died and ever went away.

So, the East India company, and the Hudson Bay Company (not sure of the name) were franchises of the City of London, agents for the Vatican. We never really had this government of which you allude. We no longer have common law, which has been abandoned, and those who choose to stand sovereign stand naked out in the public square. All commerce is run by Admiralty, and all title is held with the Vatican.

It's not as easy to claim a land patent, since all land has encumbrances to the state attached to them, and you would have to clear those before you get a land patent. Then, you are no longer part of the fire district and you better watch out that no one tries to burn your house down for holding a land patent. (See branch davidian's and Waco).

ozmirage, in thesis you are wanting something which does not exist, only in spirit, as mankind has not adopted sovereignty, or any form of governance which would support his sovereignty. I don't know what web page you are copy and pasting from, but I'd be careful. If you wish to jump the fence and leave the plantation, be prepared for your peers to try and pull you back in, attack you for leaving, and the old plantation owner trying to make your life miserable. Just ask the sovereign Indian's how things are going out on the Reservation, where they are sovereign Nations.

I realize most Indians have succumbed to citizenship, and no longer have their status. I also realize there may be a dozen people who have successfully extricated themselves from US Citizenship, and are comfortably providing for their own needs, unfettered, on private property, not harming anyone, and therefore do not need a government, republican or otherwise, or need to participate in commerce as defined by the UCC. These are few, and I hope their numbers increase exponentially over time.

Help us to do that.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 15th May 2016 at 21:26.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Basho (18th May 2016), Calz (15th May 2016), Fiberglut (18th May 2016), genevieve (16th May 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast