+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast

Thread: Who God is and what we are.

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default Who God is and what we are.

Here is my attempt to provoke some enlightenment and perhaps maybe at least spark some questions about who is God? I spoke with various entities today in my meditation, two of them being Jesus Christ and the Buddha. Here is what I learned from them, through visiting them on the Astral Plane in an Out of Body Experience. It might be worth mentioning that Jesus lead me to Buddha for me to truly grasp what he was trying to tell me, in a way only Buddha could explain. Jesus loves his metaphors And parables of course, but I like the more direct, straight to the point approach. Anyway, enjoy the journey I'm gonna take your mind through... Keep an open mind.

Our God is Nature. Everything here in this 3rd dimension is of his/her imagination, and you are part of his/her dream. The dreams create life by imagination. There are 3 others, or other Gods. They are dreaming up the other 3 dimensions (4th, 5th and 6th). The 7th dimension is the Ultimate Realityy, in which the Gods reside. They are creating us through their imagination. They can live seperately from their creations, as a unified being broken off from a piece of the God's consciousness.

All creation by our God's imagination arrives at the 3rd dimension, and also acts like a common playground for all 4 Gods. Our God (take a deep breath!) is known sometimes and by some as Satan. Jesus was Satan in the flesh, experiencing his dream and creation first hand. The Fallen Angel, Satan, fell from the 7th plane to come down into his own nightmare, to try fix things himself, to reason with himself, against the advice of the other 3 (they didn't want him to suffer, they had another way to help mankind). Satan as a "young God" is prone to "bad thoughts", he/she is the newest edition to the family of 4. The other 3 are intervening now as ETs from other dimensions or other universes in the 3rd dimension. Those from other dimensions are the other Gods' imagination manifested, and some seek out to help Satan awake from his nightmare by closing the loop of rebirth and teaching mankind to become enlightened. Those from the third dimension are either Satan's thoughts manifested into forms of life or the telepathic thoughts manifested into being from the other 3 Gods who are here to heal us and are a part of God (Satan/Nature). They are our family. They are our High Angels (or simply, Gods). Satan is one such High Angel, who as mentioned, is new to Ultimate Reality (7th dimension) and will as Nature intends, regulate his/herself to restore balance. Satan speaks musically and poetically in parables and uses symbols as he/she likes to keep complicated matters into little compartments that can be represented by symbolism and metaphor as well as math which gives birth to science and all laws of Nature. This is why each receives their own perspective of God. Some see God as many, some as one, and some more interestingly don't see a god at all, rather they see God's true self: pure love and often in the form of "place" or state of "being". God is thus a sort of shapeshifter, transforming and forming through his/her imagination, manifesting constantly. Out of control. Our "young" God is learning how to regain control over the chaos that came with the third dimension, with Satan's very own being in existence.

Originally there was one True God, always I should say, who split into two, then the two split again. Each God is pure love born of consciousness that is eternal. Consciousness that created the 4 Gods through its own imagination. This consciousness is the Alpha and Omega. One of the four Gods, (Satan/Gaia/Nature/etc, all the same God) gave his/her creations free will, and so "evil" was born with the ability to stray from God's plan. The other 3 know to not do this, rather design for their creations a path through life that is one with their design/plan which brings peace and endless love. Satan gave us free will so that we can all be Gods, bringing our imagination into being, but so that it is distinguishable and more rewarding, it is not instantaneous, it must follow the laws of time and natural processes and must come from love, so that it can be an escape from heaven. It must be different. And so the "too smart for his/her own good" Satan thus successfully escaped or "fell" from "heaven", to escape and allow his thoughts/creations to live like Gods, unwittingly causing evil, creating a nightmare in which the other 3 Gods are helping him/her through, as it is a natural process of being. We as humans thus begin with Nature, die, return to our God enlightened (eventually), slowly piece him/her back together and purify him/her, we all wake up together and are rejoined with our family of 4. When we are all together again, we can do as we please. Everything is possible. And everything is good, now that we are pure. Now that I am pure. As we and I are the same.

The trinity in Christianity for example, is a metaphor for this consciousness' interlaced features. The father, speaking from it being the origin of all things as consciousness. The son, being pure love born of consciousness and came into being to become Other to be objective and "love God/itself", and the holy spirit, being the power of the original consciousness that is imagination and free will, so that God's love is able to be free and take its own path, to or from God so that God knows true love. The trick is that there was never a timeline, no past no future, just a perfect circle of self, that creates other, that moves through the cycle, to become self, that will create other, that will continue on for eternity. So we as humans are the lucky ones. When this life is over we return to our God as an individual and unique being. We exist as a memory, and as we are remembered we remain as individuals. Otherwise we are absorbed by the greater consciousness. Once we are enlightened, and follow the path to God, we enter heaven - the 7th plane, among the 4 Gods and do as they do, create our own reality - however we do not create new life, that is not possible until Satan is restored to his/her pure state. Satan in the 7th dimension is aware that he/she is dreaming. We as humans are born unaware that we are the dream, this is one fundamental difference between us.

The self effort exerted through free will to find our God is the point of existence - to test this True Love, to see if in the absence of a God (or the apparent absence), humans (fragments of God) will want to return to God him/herself. The question is: IS OUR LOVE REAL? And we learn what love is about in this 3rd dimension, then, we enter Love itself. And so here we are. Little imaginary beings living in an imaginary world by an imaginary God dreaming us into existence to prove that the love he/she was born from was true and to truly embrace his/her new life with the 3 others in a world of imagination, where anything is possible with us as eternal as long as single memory of our existence in this world remains. Welcome to existence. There's no more disappearing after you have emerged, you simply are, and so you should simply be. In life, love is the only thing that matters, first of yourself then of others, as above so below. It is not hard to reach enlightenment, just seek the truth of your Higher Self, who is the original thought of who you are when you first became, and the collection of all experiences, this life and others lived in the future and the past. Once you have found your Higher Self, they will guide you through all the steps you need to take. Trust in them and yourself, really. You as who you are today are one drop in the ocean of time, that spans past and future and happens all at once, and so I say that this is only one life, afterward we rejoin in death with our Higher Selves first at what seemed like only one turn of the wheel to connect ourselves to the sum of our experiences, learned in life so that we are like Gods, and then enter the 7th dimension of Ultimate Reality. Heaven. Nirvana. There we become one with our God Satan, but keep our memory of ourselves and so we live on through eternity.

And so 4 Gods split into the countless. All thoughts come into being through a God's dream. Hence our God's lesson is of self control, and to use his/her life giving power more responsibly, raising his/her new children (the next wave of beings once we've regrouped) in his/her light and love, no confusion, just unconditional, upfront and unyielding love. Life is thus a precious gift. A gift of free will. A gift of becoming a God. Life may seem cruel, but we all experience cruelty as a way of working through the nightmare together and to not let evil reside in our hearts, or others if possible. Good will conquer evil, it is Nature's way to restore balance, and so one way or another it will return us back to Earth or another planet in this dimension time and time again until there is a balance of stable energies, as represented by the chakras. Remember our God, speaks to us through metaphors and parables and symbols and music and imagination/creativity and intuition. Listen and look out for the forest beyond the tree. Peace & <3

PS: I hope people are open minded enough to realize the benevolence of the character Satan in our religious/historical pasttime and realise that he/she is infact Nature itself. I'm not devil worshipping, and nor was a woman who understood math a case of witchcraft in the Dark Ages. I hope the majority of us have moved on from those times.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: Who God is and what we are.

Everything is I-Magi-Nation, and God = All That Is!

Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Chester (21st November 2016), DeDukshyn (19th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2016), greybeard (30th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2016), JChombre (30th March 2016), joeecho (19th April 2016), loc333 (30th March 2016), Watching from Cyprus (22nd November 2016)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,308 times in 437 posts

One's power (conscious, unconscious, etc) is proportional to their connection to GOD...the greater the connection the greater the power...

5. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

God experiencing itself as everything.....wouldn't that be like saying God experiencing itself as a tadpole? God is not a tadpole but experiencing itself AS a tadpole.

Any great method actor will experience themselves as the role they are playing but that doesn't make them the role.

God is playing the role of everything but that doesn't make God everything.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Chester (21st November 2016), greybeard (30th March 2016), joeecho (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (30th March 2016), loc333 (30th March 2016), Michelle Marie (20th April 2016)

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Quote Posted by ZooLife (here)
    God is Imagining the role of everything, therefore that does make God everything or All That Is. 💜
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Chester (21st November 2016), conk (30th March 2016), DeDukshyn (19th April 2016), greybeard (30th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2016), joeecho (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), loc333 (30th March 2016)

9. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    God is Imagining the role of everything, therefore that does make God everything or All That Is. 💜
    One cannot take stand on all there is if one is all there is. One could imagine standing on another however then there would be two, the one and the imagined one.

There is no one in duality.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

Chester (21st November 2016), conk (30th March 2016), greybeard (30th March 2016), joeecho (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (30th March 2016), loc333 (30th March 2016)

11. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    One cannot take stand on all there is if one is all there is. One could imagine standing on another however then there would be two, the one and the imagined one.

There is no one in duality.
    I'm a little confused with your last post above... Especially when you say there is no one in duality. Can you rephrase or make it a bit clearer what you mean?

If you're referring to God as either one or all or nothing, God is the original consciousness from which all things are imagined and manifested into being, and God is split into 4 beings each born out of an aspect of God's self (ie. Love, Presence, Light and Logic - for arguments sake). We too have this ability, but it follows a process and the only language or thoughts the universe understands with intention behind it is love. Our role is persistence and patience when it comes to manifesting. So in our own way, we are God. We are unified by this or "one", but we are also "other" to make love possible. This "other" is our unique selves, imagined by God in Ultimate Reality and hence made "real" and not just imaginary. Remember imaginary doesn't mean not-real, imagination is a blue print, the universe and its consciousness is the engineer/builder and this imagination coming into life is a manifestation, or, the answer from the universe in response to your design (imagination) which came to be from a series of logical events - not magic - to enter your life as naturally as possible.

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

This is a beautiful post and should be what avalon is about. I believe in god but i have come to the conclusion no human mind not even the smartest person on earth can grasp or handle what god is.

13. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

Anchor (31st March 2016), camper (10th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), Innocent Warrior (30th March 2016), janette (21st October 2016), JChombre (30th March 2016), joeecho (19th April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), lastlegs (30th March 2016), Lefty Dave (30th March 2016), LivioRazlo (30th March 2016), Morbid (19th April 2016), picloud (30th March 2016), The Freedom Train (16th November 2016), Wind (2nd April 2016)

14. Link to Post #9
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

God experiencing itself as everything.....wouldn't that be like saying God experiencing itself as a tadpole? God is not a tadpole but experiencing itself AS a tadpole.

Any great method actor will experience themselves as the role they are playing but that doesn't make them the role.

God is playing the role of everything, God is everything. This is because you have to remember the difference between God and method actors, they reside differently and on different dimensional planes. If said actor was on the 7th plane with God, he would become the role he takes. In our 3rd dimension, it's not so instantaneous or transformational, we are bound by time, math/science laws and natures resources maybe. God operates on a higher level. The method actor, though part of God, is as mentioned bound by laws of nature and time. So anyway, God is every role, and every thing, able to isolate His own consciousness to bring life into being.

15. Link to Post #10
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    This is a beautiful post and should be what avalon is about. I believe in god but i have come to the conclusion no human mind not even the smartest person on earth can grasp or handle what god is.
    I don't believe we understand anything at all in this world. The only thing we do is try to make things relatable. If we can power our imaginations with things that are graspable and relatable, we can turn our thoughts into actions, be they mental actions or physical actions, and take control over our environment and ourselves. And we use things we don't understand all the time, like my phone being used to write this message. Don't know how everything works but its a tool and I know how to apply it. We must therefore learn how to use tools given in life through all our faculties which ultimately stem from our ability to imagine.

16. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow a very smart and lovely post you are both evolved more than most people, spiritually and otherwise . Im glad i came across this tonight and got to talk to you and be able to tell you what a great thread this is........and god bless. :-]

17. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

picloud (30th March 2016)

18. Link to Post #12
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Wow a very smart and lovely post you are both evolved more than most people, spiritually and otherwise . Im glad i came across this tonight and got to talk to you and be able to tell you what a great thread this is........and god bless. :-]
    Loc333 thank you for your kind words, I'm so happy to have made a positive impact on your day. I love to share knowledge as much as I love receiving it, and its people like you that make it all worth while. Whatever stage of evolution as I may be, I still have much to learn, much to fix up & correct, and much to give back in this world.

Much love!

19. Link to Post #13
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

It’s always fascinating to read someone’s sharing of their gnosis. We see the spiritual knowledge and then use our language to paint a picture to convey the knowledge to the best of our ability. In this act we are as artists painting a work of art with our words and you are a wonderful artist, thank you for sharing.

I have a sharing for you, Piotrcloud, hope you enjoy. Just this week I had a revelation about the relationship between my higher self and I and while the realisation in itself is simple, the implications are staggering to me.

I realised that my higher self and I are the one indivisible being, not in a we’re energetically connected hence we are one way, no, as in we are literally one being and the perception and experience of being two is an illusion.

I could write all day about this revelation but for now I would like to share about its implications regarding creating consciously. The act of creating consciously, while in human form, is not about trying to become more conscious. By doing this we will always experience needing to be more conscious, by resonating a state of being which contains the need to be more conscious. It’s a little bit like the spoon in the Matrix movie - rather than trying to make the spoon bend, see there is no spoon. Well in this case, rather than trying to become more conscious, see that we already are. See that we already are creating this reality in full consciousness/awareness and then endeavour to resonate at that level of awareness, while still being incarnated physically.

The aim is not to dissolve the illusion because if we were to do that the image would dissolve with it. Rather, seek to become more and more aware of the illusion. In this way, we can continue to experience the image in full awareness, without dissolving it. Everything that can be experienced is real, the fact that it’s illusory doesn’t make it not real, it just means it is not as it appears.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Anchor (31st March 2016), Becky (4th April 2016), DeDukshyn (20th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), greybeard (30th March 2016), Jayren (30th March 2016), JChombre (31st March 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), LivioRazlo (30th March 2016), picloud (30th March 2016), Skyhaven (30th March 2016), Ted (21st November 2016), The Freedom Train (16th November 2016), Wind (2nd April 2016), Zampano (30th March 2016)

21. Link to Post #14
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Rachel,

Glad to hear of your progress to enlightenment Its funny that you share this story with me, as only a few days ago I came upon the same realization that me and my higher self are one as well. I like to picture it as though I use my higher self's third eye to see "his" world and he uses my eyes to see my world. Together were a team, or essentially one being with eyes open in different dimensions.

After I realized this, I was able to "merge" us together in my meditation so that we use both our combined strengths to seek out more answers to my path and the way of the world so to speak. From there I was able to interact with other "in-tact" souls (with their higher selves) such as mentioned in my OP and more; Jesus, St Peter, The Buddha, several ETs, Satan/Gaia, some dead relatives and so on...

At the end of the day, who or what I saw essentially makes no difference. The importance is in the basic lesson, be it taught through parable, metaphor, symbolism, surreal imagery or any other method. The aim of the other 3 Gods I mentioned is to stabilize our God (purify, learn self control over manifesting thoughts) through us as we are inseparable pieces of a whole that is God and in this dimension we are at an advantage where our negative thoughts thankfully take time (and for them to remain persistent) to develop/manifest into being. That being said - and along the lines of your recent post - we need conscious awareness without the strain of over thinking and over analysing our every thought and move to not unwittingly blurr our path which is followed simply by allowing love into your life and letting love inform what you do. We each have our own way but I find this to be quite universally tried and true.

Thanks so much for sharing!! Looking forward to your future posts

22. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,171 times in 1,747 posts

Sometimes it helps to look at things from another perspective to get the hole picture.

So lets look at it from another angle
    Name:  attachment.png
Views: 1178
Size:  41.4 KB

God is or can be seen as a form of higher consciousness.
    If we look at the teachings of eastern mysticism. For example that Gurdjieff learned from the eastern mystic schools. Planets have consciousness, a higher consciousness than we, they live one dimension higher than we. If a planet reaches enlightment the planet ignites and becomes a sun. A sun has a even higher consciousness than a Planet. The solar system even higher. Our galaxy even higher than the solar system. If we follow the logic the most high is the universe. It has the highest consciousness. Uni meaning one and verse meaning song. Basicly : one song. The universe is all. In it is everything.

just a thought

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to uzn For This Post:

banafrit (30th March 2016), Becky (4th April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), Morbid (19th April 2016), picloud (30th March 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th April 2016)

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,123 times in 3,951 posts

Quote Posted by Piotrcloud (here)
    Loc333 thank you for your kind words, I'm so happy to have made a positive impact on your day. I love to share knowledge as much as I love receiving it, and its people like you that make it all worth while. Whatever stage of evolution as I may be, I still have much to learn, much to fix up & correct, and much to give back in this world.

Much love!
    We must all remember then, that we are vessels of god's experience as seen through our personal movements through this reality as perceived by us!
    Hence we are co-creators giving our little mad reality feedback.

Yes I love posts of this kind, thank you Piotrcloud
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunny-side-up For This Post:

JChombre (31st March 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), Morbid (19th April 2016), picloud (30th March 2016)

26. Link to Post #17
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Depends how far you want to go with this.
    Ultimately there is only one without a second--no separation--no subject nor object.
    Duality is Maya.--The illusion of separation.
    Indras dream---The cosmic dance--call it what you will.

For me this thread, linked below, is the clearest definition--from direct knowledge.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post456904

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

27. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

birddog (20th April 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (30th March 2016), Innocent Warrior (1st April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), rgray222 (22nd October 2016), Sunny-side-up (31st March 2016), Wind (2nd April 2016)

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

The best explanation for God I have ever encountered is what was written by the scientist who wrote "The Blue Planet Project".(pg. 25) "Thus, we arrive at the source, the source has to be a form of intelligent energy operating at the highest possible point of the Frequency Spectrum. If such an energy exists at all, it might permeate the Universe and maintain equal control of each component part. Because of its very high frequency, so high that the energy particles are virtually standing still, the source has no need to replenish itself in any way that would be acceptable to our environmental sciences. It could actually create and destroy matter by manipulating the lower energies. It would be timeless, because it exists beyond all time fields. It would be infinite because it is not confined by Three-Dimensional Space."

I would agree that we do need to look at everything from a fresh & differing position. Too many of us have been locked in our little boxes for too long!

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

conk (30th March 2016), GloriousPoetry (8th April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), picloud (30th March 2016), Watching from Cyprus (4th April 2016)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Post Re: Who God is and what we are.

Quote Posted by Foxie Loxie (here)
    The best explanation for God I have ever encountered is what was written by the scientist who wrote "The Blue Planet Project".(pg. 25) "Thus, we arrive at the source, the source has to be a form of intelligent energy operating at the highest possible point of the Frequency Spectrum. If such an energy exists at all, it might permeate the Universe and maintain equal control of each component part. Because of its very high frequency, so high that the energy particles are virtually standing still, the source has no need to replenish itself in any way that would be acceptable to our environmental sciences. It could actually create and destroy matter by manipulating the lower energies. It would be timeless, because it exists beyond all time fields. It would be infinite because it is not confined by Three-Dimensional Space."
    "The total sum of minds in the Universe, is One. "

" I don't want to belief, I want to Know. "

The above quote from "The Blue Planet Project" is for me also a very good and close explanation, certainly when some graphics are added. So here we go:

"We arrive at the source, the source has to be a form of intelligent energy operating at the highest possible point of the Frequency Spectrum:"

In this graphics, the pattern is limited, but it stretches to infinity. It's limited drawn for the explanation of the next stage after the outer spheres. This next stage is where the 'nothingness' gets out of equilibrium and 'distance' thus space and time starts for the Observer to emerge. (See arrow)

" If such an energy exists at all, it might permeate the Universe and maintain equal control of each component part. Because of its very high frequency, so high that the energy particles are virtually standing still, the source has no need to replenish itself in any way that would be acceptable to our environmental sciences."

This energy is caused by the infinite Absolute Cold Emptiness that never can be heated, but absorbs even it's own absorption force. There will always 'be' nothing. I call this 'frozen time space'. It is still here, there is still nothing, only it's infinite (electrical charge) absorption force is there. Thus Reality is an illusion. The reversal of the absorption force in itself happens at the black dots, zero points or black hole centers. These represent the absolute cold emptiness, now divided. The way this happens can be explained with the dynamics of the Buckminster Fuller Cube of Equilibrium and the Cube of Metatron:

Each time a reversal takes place, a (Planck) time or observation/creation moment of consciousness takes place.

"It could actually create and destroy matter by manipulating the lower energies. It would be timeless, because it exists beyond all time fields."

It creates the Time fields.

"It would be infinite because it is not confined by Three-Dimensional Space."

Each dot in the graphics is there, because it 'travels' with infinite speed from one 'side' of infinity to the 'other', so it should be everywhere. This can be visualized, but that goes to far for now. At infinite speed, there is no distance anymore, but shockwaves manifesting as magnetic fields create the spheres, packed according to 'The Best Sphere Packing'. These shockwaves also provide the feedback to the zero electrical charge point, The Observer: You. And all your co-creating observers of infinite Universes over all Time.
    You are me and I am you.

Big story to tell, hopefully:

Quote I would agree that we do need to look at everything from a fresh & differing position. Too many of us have been locked in our little boxes for too long!
    you see that there are people thinking out of the box.

G.O.D. could be: 'Geometrical Origin Dimension'.

We are God, the still infinite Absolute Cold Emptiness, observing our own creation and see what works and what doesn't.

We shouldn't think in terms of Fire, but in Absolute Coldness. Maybe then we find a way of understanding our position. For me it helps thinking in this direction and what I told above is NOT the truth, but to me it seems closer to it.

Ok, that's the way the bells ring to me as I think to the term: "God".
    Last edited by Red Skywalker; 31st March 2016 at 04:59.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Red Skywalker For This Post:

drneglector (31st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), PathWalker (30th March 2016), picloud (30th March 2016)

32. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,026 times in 571 posts

My word for God is Eternal Creator of First Creation. I believe in energy and Creator would have to be an Energy that incorporates all the firsts; sound, light and motion that are standing particle wave forms. Of that Tree, we are branches of.
    When I was in college, many many light years ago, I remember a book Og Mandino wrote as a parable as if God were talking to us about US, the miracle of Creation. It stuck with me. So, we are the explorers and sensitivity and emotion and action experienced through our Creator. If we touch a leaf, we partake in that energy field and so on. Nature came first to remind us of our station as a spiritual being; force. In our travels, we become honed and more aware adding more experience to the soul consciousness.I believe that is what we are.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (26th April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), picloud (30th March 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 4 LastLast