+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode, Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

Default Re: Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode, Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    Regarding the prophecied 'red star kachina', please review the following post from Miriam Delicado. I completely agree with her statement.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/miria...53355664752181

...so why set up the Avalon handle 'Redstar Kachina' you might ask?...I just like the handle, plus the topic of Planet X / Red Star Kachina / Niburu is fascinating to observe/research, so the handle reflects my sidebar research interests that have nothing to do with the bill-paying day job.

If humanity is looking for a catastrophe to reset civilization, simply continue to perpetuate unbalanced thinking, and a catastrophe will inevitably manifest by the release of higher elemental forces in due course. What will trigger this release?...as just stated, unbalanced thinking.
    Balanced thinking is the answer.
    Actually, to seek balance in everything is.

Also, to know and to trust that there are such balanced beings in the world already is a good first step.

Then to use them as guides, until one has mastered the art of balanced thinking and living oneself.
    Afterwards one can try living a balanced life on one's own.

And the more people do this, the sooner there will be a turn-around.
    In my opinion the turn-around is a several century long process and has already begun,
    with the French Revolution.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Billy (2nd April 2016), giovonni (2nd April 2016), M-Albion-3D (29th April 2016), mojo (19th April 2016), PurpleLama (2nd April 2016), RunningDeer (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,208 times in 32,905 posts

Default Re: Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode, Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program

Listening to Richard Dolan now. OMG.

1:17:06:

When it comes to defending the integrity of this field of study, I have no choice: I have to say what I need to say.

And I think that there's something desperately wrong with some of these individuals who come out as so-called whistleblowers. There's something not right about them.

Richard here has my VERY, VERY strongest recommendation. Listen to the entire thing. He joins the show at about 0:34:00, as is usual with Jimmy Church's broadcasts.

If I may say this, he's (gently, kindly and articulately!) teaching Jimmy Church how to be smart — which he sometimes is not. Jimmy knows a lot, but is basically a sensationalist broadcaster, and doesn't always have a fine filter on what he references.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 2nd April 2016 at 14:09.

4. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (2nd April 2016), Bayareamom (28th December 2016), Billy (2nd April 2016), BMJ (12th April 2016), Bob (2nd April 2016), celticwarrior (3rd April 2016), Chester (4th April 2016), danegeroussacredgeometry (4th April 2016), Eram (2nd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), giovonni (2nd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (2nd April 2016), Kristin (20th May 2017), moekatz (2nd April 2016), mojo (19th April 2016), mountain_jim (3rd April 2016), nomadguy (5th April 2016), PurpleLama (2nd April 2016), Raven (3rd April 2016), RunningDeer (2nd April 2016), Sequoia (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016), Sierra (3rd April 2016), ulli (2nd April 2016), uzn (2nd April 2016), Wide-Eyed (3rd April 2016)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,302 times in 18,139 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

When it comes to defending the integrity of this field of study, I have no choice: I have to say what I need to say.

And I think that there's something desperately wrong with some of these individuals who come out as so-called whistleblowers. There's something not right about them.

Richard here has my VERY, VERY strongest recommendation. Listen to the entire thing. He joins the show at about 0:34:00, as is usual with Jimmy Church's broadcasts.
    Hearing Joseph P. and Richard D. in one big chunk anchored all the bits I’ve collected over time.

I caught up with Joseph Farrell yesterday. For starters, I plan to purchase one of his two books due out this April on education.

In the meantime, I downloaded Richard Doland’s, “UFOs for the 21st Century Mind: A Fresh Guide to an Ancient Mystery” and read and slept, read and slept all through the night. I began with the second to the last chapter “Into the Future, Into Ourselves” and then onto the “Conclusion”.

Good stuff

6. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2016), Billy (2nd April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Eram (2nd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), giovonni (2nd April 2016), mojo (19th April 2016), mountain_jim (3rd April 2016), PurpleLama (4th April 2016), Raven (3rd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016), Sierra (3rd April 2016), ulli (2nd April 2016), Wide-Eyed (3rd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by Saint Theresa (here)

Oh what a relief.... Thankya jaysus for Richard Dolan !

Please listen to his interview with jimmy, it will help any frustration from Corey's storytime. Dolan made it clear that there's just way too many people talking nonsense. I like when he said just because he believes in the ssp doesn't mean he believes blue avians are here to save us ...or something along those lines.

Anyway, Dolan and Farrell are worth the listen. thank you.
    Yep, they certainly are. I've not got to Rich Dolan's interview yet, but Jimmy asks Joseph Farrell at 1:33:30 about Corey Goode (right after the mid-show commercial break). Farrell very deftly dodges the question completely and slides (very interestingly) into referencing his notion of a Cosmic Versailles.

Joseph does slip in a small comment at the 118min mark. He said."I do not rely on whistleblowers, I rely on nuts and bolts"
    Richard pulls no punches with his opinion. I found him very refreshing.

At the very end of the Richard Dolan interview Jimmy announced that there is a vote happening on his website as to who was the best out of the three interviews. Richard gets my vote.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Eram (2nd April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), giovonni (2nd April 2016), Griff (5th April 2016), Raven (3rd April 2016), RunningDeer (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016), Sierra (3rd April 2016), ulli (2nd April 2016)

9. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,136 times in 8,307 posts

If some UK kid accidentally found real evidence of a space fleet, and so introduced the mainstream meme of a secret space program, that would have changed the info/disinfo landscape unexpectedly and created the need for a response.

What response would you expect from them?
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

giovonni (2nd April 2016), JRS (5th April 2016), RunningDeer (3rd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016), ulli (2nd April 2016), Wide-Eyed (3rd April 2016)

11. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode, Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    If some UK kid accidentally found real evidence of a space fleet, and so introduced the mainstream meme of a secret space program, that would have changed the info/disinfo landscape unexpectedly and created the need for a response.

They probably would have called him/her a hacker - as in Gary McKinnon and persecuted ...
    Last edited by giovonni; 2nd April 2016 at 21:45. Reason: add wiki link

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Quote Posted by giovonni (here)

They probably would have called him/her a hacker - as in Gary McKinnon and persecuted ...
    I was thinking of McKinnon, when I said it, but my question was really about their response to the infomation landscape and protecting their secret space program, not about their direct response to the kid in UK.

I see two main ways to keep secrets.

1) If you control whatever is secret, you can put a lid over it and lock it up, with extremely restricted access.

2) If you do not have complete control, you have to develop masking and confusion methods, so that even though the object of the secret is technically in plain sight, it's so lost in noise and similar looking scenery that it escapes the attention of all but a tiny few who really know what they are looking for.

I think the Garry McKinnon incident tipped their secret over into the 2nd variety, and so they have had to come up with the appropriate camouflage in response.

It's not just the McKinnon case, with anual conferences now occurring with the almost BRAND NAME@ status ( "secret space program conference" ), they really do have to act and wield a big stick.
    Last edited by norman; 2nd April 2016 at 23:04.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (4th April 2016), giovonni (3rd April 2016), RunningDeer (3rd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016), Wide-Eyed (3rd April 2016)

14. Link to Post #28
    Scotland Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,410 times in 1,804 posts

Any word on the allegedly plagarized inner Earth testimonial? The nearest Corey Goode got to Inner Earth was a Walmart basement.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Daozen For This Post:

Chester (4th April 2016), mojo (19th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

16. Link to Post #29
    Administrator Mark (Star Mariner)'s Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,650 times in 4,334 posts

Great interviews! (talking of Farrell and Dolan). To me, the Secret Space program is the number one most important story in the world. Because every problem the world is facing, perhaps everything that's happened for the last 100 years, can trace a path financially, politically, technologically back to this other government, this breakaway civilization.

Although an undercurrent of the SSP reality has been doing the rounds for a long while now, the information is coming thick and fast. It's becoming a genre and a movement now in its own right and its really starting to take off - in a way a bit like the flying saucer sensation back in the 1950s, when the whole subject started...
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace."
    ~ Jimi Hendrix

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mark (Star Mariner) For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), giovonni (4th April 2016), mojo (19th April 2016), RunningDeer (3rd April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member Wide-Eyed's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,017 times in 274 posts

If I may say this, he's (gently, kindly and articulately!) teaching Jimmy Church how to be smart — which he sometimes is not. Jimmy knows a lot, but is basically a sensationalist broadcaster, and doesn't always have a fine filter on what he references.
    Bingo! That was gently, kindly and articulately stated. I was thinking the same thing when listening to Dr. Farrell on FTB. I had to stop a couple times, just a wee bit too much schmaltz Jimmy. JPF probably gained broader exposure for his work on Jimmy Churches' FTB show , but IMHO the lecture he gave at Secret Space Program really laid it out clearly for the witting and unwitting. JPF made it clear in his round table discussions at SSP that his headstone may very well read "Died for footnotes..." He does the work and it seems has not had any close encounters of any kind other than possible sighting after exhaustive research efforts for his 24 published works. The same applies for Dolan IMHO. I agree with RunningDeer solid researcher they both have issues with whistle blowers as discussed in 2014 SSP round table. We need to stick to facts especially when we've been taken for a ride as long as we have been. READ READ READ we need to keep doing the work.

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Wide-Eyed For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd April 2016), Chester (12th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (4th April 2016), giovonni (4th April 2016), Griff (5th April 2016), nomadguy (5th April 2016), RunningDeer (3rd April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016), shijo (3rd April 2016), uzn (3rd April 2016)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Common sense with an I.Q. above 150 is always a cracking good thing, but let's not get distracted by any kind of cult of personality, I say.

I strongly suspect that what we are really dealing with, has a relative I.Q. of something vastly higher/bigger than anything we know and intellectually 'love'.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), giovonni (4th April 2016), PurpleLama (4th April 2016), RunningDeer (4th April 2016), Shannon (5th April 2016)

22. Link to Post #32
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Thumbs up Re: Jimmy Church w/ Corey Goode, Joseph Farrell and Richard Dolan: Secret Space Program

... but let's not get distracted by any kind of cult of personality, I say.

23. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Redstar Kachina (here)
    If humanity is looking for a catastrophe to reset civilization, simply continue to perpetuate unbalanced thinking, and a catastrophe will inevitably manifest by the release of higher elemental forces in due course. What will trigger this release?...as just stated, unbalanced thinking.
    Thank You - and was also the point I was hoping to make over in this thread in this post which interestingly appears to have received little or no interest -

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1058579

I sometimes wonder if the majority of folks would rather their darkest nightmares come true as they feed the very monster that has it's hand on that very balance beam.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

mojo (19th April 2016), Shannon (12th April 2016)

25. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Corey is certainly set in his ways when it concerns his family or his past and I can understand this. His daughter and son are not that old and this is the reason why he had to move from stalkers. I could not do what Corey does publicly for the sake of my own family. I just hope his kids are not bullied at school. They may end up to be home schooled, if that is not already the case. Corey was probably extremely introverted in high school and probably never fitted in. In order to survive criticism and judgement, he most likely appeared to be egoistic and pompous. I think he is still scarred by this today, which shows during his interviews with David Wilcock. I do not believe high school was a happy environment for Corey and the Space Program story represented a good escape. Like Richard Dolan said, I am not a psychologist to understand the true motivations of Corey Goode but I can also see that he is an intelligent enough man to gather the information that most people want to hear, from what is already on the net and spins it with words such as: Yes, I have seen... I know, so it becomes more personal, even if Corey may have never gone to the Inner Earth. To fill gaps in his stories and extend the seasons of Cosmic Disclosure, you need content and content we have. This content can never be validated, of course, like Dolan said and it covers a wide spectrum of subjects, which can't all be from personal experience. Corey may have had an extra 20 years experience through the Space Program but while the government would erase your memory after any type of mission, Corey seems to be remembering it all. Why? How? Most abductees need to resort to hypnosis to get their memories back, accessing their sub conscience mind. Not only Corey remembers everything but he does not get killed or at least threatened to act as a whistleblower in these very sensitive and ultra top secret programs. However, he does mention those black helicopters flying over his house. Why mention it? Surely, Corey would have weighed the pros and cons by going public with this story. He must feel protected, somehow by those Blue Avians. So, why worry about black helicopters?
    Last edited by Starseed; 18th April 2016 at 16:37.
    <Starseed>

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starseed For This Post:

mojo (19th April 2016), Shannon (18th April 2016)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2