+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Laura Eisenhower's claims: who is she, really?

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,558 times in 5,028 posts

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower's claims: who is she, really?

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Some have wondered whether Laura really is a member of the Eisenhower family. On Susan Eisenhower's Wikipedia page, the family tree there has no mention of Laura. Here it is:

(Larger version here: http://avalonlibrary.net/forum/Eisen...amily_tree.gif)

And it's easy to find comments and articles on the web that insist that 'Eisenhower' isn't Laura's real family name.

And a researcher I know actually went to the Eisenhower Presidential Library in person, where he was told by the librarians there that they'd never heard of Laura.

But I did some digging, and back in 2010, this entry can be found on Archive.org:
    There, Susan Eisenhower does state that she has a daughter named Laura. But quite soon after that, the page was deleted.

My pure guess: her mother has disavowed her, has done her best to remove all public references, and has also instructed the Eisenhower library to deny all knowledge of her daughter.
    What is more unusual in this family tree is that Susan says she had three daughters. Caroline, Laura and Amy. But none of them are mentioned in the family tree. Susan also says that one daughter has twin boys and Laura has twins. There is no marriage in the family tree, in the article she said she married in 1990, way after all the daughters were born, so who is the father ? Laura posted last week that she had a day out with her father. She has a photo on her FB page.
    When you express from a fearful heart in the now moment, You create a fearful future.
    When you express from a loving heart in the now moment, You create a loving future.

Have no fear, Be aware and live your lives journey from a compassionate caring nurturing heart to manifest a compassionate caring nurturing future. Billyji

Peace

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Callista (2nd August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), muxfolder (2nd August 2017), SunSea (1st August 2017)

3. Link to Post #22
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

When a member doesn't fit the "family" mold, then a "black sheep" status ensue:

Rosemary Kennedy's sad and dreadful life

Niall O'Dowd Irish Central
    Thu, 22 Jun 2017 21:48 UTC

Rosemary Kennedy

In November 1941 Dr. James Watts carried out a frontal lobotomy on Rosemary Kennedy's brain at a facility in upstate New York.

A psychiatrist present at the lobotomy asked Rosemary to tell him stories and repeat the months of the year. The doctor kept scraping away brain tissue until Rosemary could no longer talk.

Only then did Dr. Watts stop.

Following the lobotomy Rosemary could barely walk and knew only a few words. She would spend most of her life hidden away from the world and even her own family.

Such was the price the young Kennedy girl paid because her parents feared her condition would puncture the perfect impression of the relentlessly ambitious Kennedy clan.

A youthful Rosemary Kennedy.

Kate Clifford Larson revealed a host of new sources for her story of the tragic Rosemary for her book "The Hidden Kennedy Daughter," published last year.

It is a book that shows Joe and Rose Kennedy in a dreadful light, prepared to sacrifice their daughter for their sons' political careers.

Larson says that right from the beginning, when the obstetrician who was to deliver Rosemary was several hours late and a nurse botched the birth, Rosemary Kennedy was deeply unlucky.

The Kennedy family photographed in Hyannis, Cape Cod.

By kindergarten Rosemary was called "retarded," in the lingo of the times, and such children were considered defective. For Joe Kennedy, obsessed with the family image, it was a disaster.

Rosemary never proceeded mentally beyond third or fourth grade intelligence and she was packed off to a boarding school for misfits.

From there she wrote her father a heartbreaking letter as Larson reveals: "Darling Daddy, I hate to disappoint you in any way. Come to see me very soon. I get very lonesome every day."

Rosemary finally caught a break when her father became Ambassador to Britain and she thrived in a London convent school. But back in the States, Rosemary, a stunning looking girl, began attracting admirers. At twenty she was "a picturesque young woman, a snow princess with flush cheeks, gleaming smile, plump figure, and a sweetly ingratiating manner to almost everyone she met."

As Larson writes, "Her parents found her sexuality dangerous."

In early 1941 Joe learned about frontal lobotomy, then coming into vogue, which allegedly "calmed" hyperactive patients.

Joe Kennedy ordered the surgery done immediately.

Later, Joe and Rose told all who asked that Rosemary was teaching at a school for handicapped students in the Midwest. In fact, she was in a home in Wisconsin, had the mind of a two-year-old, and was unable to do anything for herself.

Rosemary wheelchair bound after her lobotomy.

After Joe Kennedy's stroke Rose went to meet the daughter she had abandoned. When Rosemary saw her mother she ran to her then began beating her mother's chest in deep distress crying and moaning.

It seemed, despite all the covering up, she still remembered her and what had been done to her.

The other Kennedy children also learned the truth and adopted an entirely different approach, visiting Rosemary and bringing her to Boston on many occasions.

Eunice Kennedy based her creation of the Special Olympics on Rosemary. She broke the family's silence on Rosemary in the Saturday Evening Post, but it was not until 1987 that the story of the lobotomy became public.

Rosemary Kennedy was never allowed to live any kind of life by her ambitious parents, but in the end how she was treated by them, especially Joe, says far more about him than anything about her.

She just had the misfortune to be a Kennedy in an era when mental retardation was a large and ugly secret. She died in 2005 and, ironically, we have learned far more about her since her death than when she was alive and this new book adds valuable knowledge.

"La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (2nd August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), MorningFox (3rd August 2017), seko (1st August 2017), silvanelf (25th September 2019), SunSea (1st August 2017), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018)

5. Link to Post #23
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by UfonautRadio (here)
    Joe,

I have enjoyed your videos for sure. Sane and rational has become difficult to find these days.
    Thank you very much, I'll keep working on my sanity

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

Bill Ryan (3rd August 2017), Callista (3rd August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (3rd August 2017), Kristin (6th September 2017), Matthew (4th August 2017), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks

On the family tree shown above, NONE of her (Susan's) three children (daughters) are listed.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DebJoy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2017), Chester (7th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017), silvanelf (25th September 2019)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Laura Eisenhower may attract a degree of skepticism
    Yes, no kidding. This, in my very strong personal opinion, is another instance of certain 'whistleblowers' rushing to ego-driven prominence and publicity, in the process doing a wonderful job of detracting from the serious testimony of others, many of whom are far more reluctant to come forward.

The result? Serious whistleblowers stay quiet, serious researchers walk away, and several healthy babies all get thrown out with all the bathwater. It works like a charm, and the agencies know it.
    BUMP! Bumpity bump bump
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (7th August 2017)

11. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

EXACTLY! Also, serious researchers are up against the scramble to get those Screw Age dollars, which are abundant enough for event promoters and media producers/venues to focus more on the less credible 'content providers' with the wild and wacky stories.

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Laura Eisenhower may attract a degree of skepticism
    Yes, no kidding. This, in my very strong personal opinion, is another instance of certain 'whistleblowers' rushing to ego-driven prominence and publicity, in the process doing a wonderful job of detracting from the serious testimony of others, many of whom are far more reluctant to come forward.

The result? Serious whistleblowers stay quiet, serious researchers walk away, and several healthy babies all get thrown out with all the bathwater. It works like a charm, and the agencies know it.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (6th September 2017), ichingcarpenter (27th July 2018)

13. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,083 times in 176 posts

Wow. I've been trying to post a few comments about my recent research into this issue w/Laura, but I keep losing everything I've typed as I go back and forth between sites. Anyway -

I've known absolutely nothing about Laura Eisenhower. Didn't even know there was a thread about this issue, until a few minutes ago. I started researching this issue just yesterday. Long story short, YES. Laura Magdalene Eisenhower is, indeed, the daughter of Susan Eisenhower. Didn't take too long to find this info. I am not able to find one single picture of both Laura and Susan TOGETHER, but my hunch tells me there's a reason for this. I wouldn't think the Eisenhower family would appreciate Laura's shall we say outspokenness on the UFO lecture circuit, and may have therefore had someone whitewash any and all information as they can, linking her to their family. (This can be done; my attorney husband told me precisely how this works. Had no idea...).

At any rate, I did find Susan Eisenhower's official website just now:

https://susaneisenhower.wordpress.com

As I was skimming thru her website, I noted that she gave testimony before The U.S. Subcommittee On Science And Space. Her testimony was entitled, "From Here To Mars." I found that really interesting, given that Laura is all over the UFO lecture circuit. It would appear that Laura's mother also has interest in this subject, but has kept her views about this topic within a very compartmentalized area (more mainstream). Not hard to figure out why.

I don't mean to quibble w/any of those who may still want to believe that the Laura Magdalene Eisenhower you know from the UFO circuit isn't the real deal. I know people can at times hsng onto information they believe to be true/factual, even when evidence is put forth that that same information may be incorrect. Again - I knew nothing about Laura Eisenhower. I really don't research most of the information that is currently out there re the UFO issue (other than perhaps Richard Dolan's and a bit of Linda Howe's), for various reasons. But what interests me the most is credibility and truth as it pertains to some of those on the lecture circuit, hence my interest in Laura Eisenhower.

So like her or love her (or somewhere in between) she IS an Eisenhower. But having said that, this doesn't in any way mean that what she may be stating on the lecture circuit, is truthful/factual.

Just my .02...

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Billy (27th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Did You See Them (27th July 2018), silvanelf (25th September 2019), Valerie Villars (24th July 2018), Wind (27th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #28
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Also found this (and numerous other links supporting the fact that Laura Eisenhower IS the daughter of Susan Eisenhower):

Susan Eisenhower

Consultant

Image result for Susan Eisenhower's children
    Susan Elaine Eisenhower is a consultant, author, and expert on international security, space policy, energy, and relations between the Russian Federation and the United States of America. Wikipedia
    Born: December 31, 1951 (age 66 years), Fort Knox
    Education: American University of Paris
    Children: Laura Magdalene Eisenhower, Amelia Eisenhower Mahon, Caroline Eisenhower
    Spouse: Roald Sagdeev (m. 1990–2008), Alexander H. Bradshaw (m. ?–1977)
    Parents: John Eisenhower, Barbara Jean Thompson

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (23rd July 2018), Billy (27th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Did You See Them (27th July 2018), silvanelf (25th September 2019)

17. Link to Post #29
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just noted this as I was ending my prior post: I've not researched this issue yet, but I was told by someone that Laura's true last name was "Bradshaw."

Please have a look at my above post; Susan has apparently been married twice, once to a man by the name of Ronald Sagdeev and the other to a man by the name of Alexander H. Bradshaw. Hence, Laura's last name may indeed have been Bradshaw, as Alexander H. Bradshaw was (or is) married to Susan Eisenhower.

Am pointing this out because someone told me that her real 'last' name is Bradshaw. This makes sense, given the above info., but Laura is CLEARLY an Eisenhower.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Billy (27th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018)

19. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Thank you for this video, JoefromtheCarolinas, it is interesting and valuable and refreshing to have your opinions.

In fairness to Laura Eisenhower, I do understand some of the concepts she is trying to express. However her presentation is scattered, confused and illogical in many ways and this results in confusion in the mind of the listener. Any lasting connection with the 'New Age Circuit' demands constant new material being presented, or the audience loses interest. In the process, the truth is often compromised.

I would like to see Laura spend time in finding out who she really is, and what her true beliefs are, instead of borrowing vague ideas from here and there in an effort to appease a wider audience.
    Callista,

So true! Thank you. It's almost unhealthy to criticize people who make things up for their audience, when their audience demands it. The audience, like parishioners in a big tent fundy, fall on your face finding Jesus event, are as guilty as the preacher.

Like many other in the 'truth seeking community' she is merely a clownfish among anenomes, waving their little arms about, trying to catch morsels of excitement.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Billy (27th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018)

21. Link to Post #31
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I liked your last sentence especially, Calista. I have never listened to any of what Laura says on the circuit (New Age is just not my cup of tea), but from what I glean when reading your comment, it sounds as though Laura would be better served by 'staying within' a bit more than simply espousing all the New Age nonsense she's apparently doing.

22. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

She looks like Ike, its the eyes I think.

I have to admit, I do get a kick out of Cramer's stories. Andy's kinda weird IMO. Laura is a sorta scatterbrain And is hard to listen to IMO.

I gave up on any real truth, lol. I just go with what I think is probably true.

23. Link to Post #33
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Oh, yes. I definitely see the resemblance with Laura/Susan. For me, it's not just the eyes, but their smiles. Clearly they look very, very similar. In fact, their resemblance to one another is fairly blatant.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Bill Ryan (24th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018)

25. Link to Post #34
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Just found these pics; should end the mystery/conspiracy theories once and for all. These are pics on Laura Eisenhower's FB page. Her Grandfather was last remaining child of Dwight D. Eisenhower. And there's Laura right there - in the pics. You can tell it's her.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bayareamom For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th July 2018), Bill Ryan (24th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018)

27. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,191 times in 32,903 posts

Quote Posted by Bayareamom (here)
    Just found these pics; should end the mystery/conspiracy theories once and for all. These are pics on Laura Eisenhower's FB page. Her Grandfather was last remaining child of Dwight D. Eisenhower. And there's Laura right there - in the pics. You can tell it's her.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
    Here are the photos:

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th July 2018), Bayareamom (24th July 2018), Billy (27th July 2018), Debra (24th July 2018), Did You See Them (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (25th July 2018), Wind (27th July 2018)

29. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,002 times in 243 posts

I haven't dug very deeply but it looks like Susan, her mother, was affiliated with NASA dating back to the 1990s. Her book, Partners in Space: US-Russian Cooperation after the Cold War was published in 1994. I haven't read it, but Mars might be discussed in the book. By 2001, Susan had twice been on a NASA advisory board. In 2014, Susan appeared before Congress to discuss specifically the question of Mars missions:

https://susaneisenhower.wordpress.co...nce-and-space/

I found as early as 2010, Laura's claim about the alleged secret Mars program recruitment attempt in 2006. I found it linked at Webre's page: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/m...p_marte_59.htm

With Susan clearly having her hat in the serious ring of international space cooperation in 1994, it stands to reason that Laura grew up in a household where space travel was often discussed. With Susan being invited before Congress to speak on topics relative to going to Mars, we now must consider that Laura grew up hearing about Mars in particular. I don't know when Susan may have begun to distance herself from Laura but if the daughter was embarrassing her prior to the 2014 appearance before Congress on the issue of Mars, it would make sense.

I would prefer to study this issue deeper before commenting too far but because of my opinion of Laura's claims, my initial suspicion on this is that Laura's claims were inspired by her mother's legitimate work. I will add one more thing: My cursory look at Susan Eisenhower's career revealed some names and organizations that make me wonder what Susan has known of true classified space program activities (not fantastical, like Wilcock, Goode, Basiago, Tompkins, Smith and their ilk peddle).

30. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to WalterBosley For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th September 2019), Bill Ryan (27th July 2018), Billy (27th July 2018), Debra (27th July 2018), Did You See Them (27th July 2018), Foxie Loxie (27th July 2018), ichingcarpenter (27th July 2018), Joe from the Carolinas (27th July 2018), norman (27th July 2018), silvanelf (25th September 2019), Spellbound (22nd August 2018), Wind (27th July 2018)

31. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,794 times in 237 posts

Kevin Moore found out the truth about Laura's last name by ordering her birth certificate. Her birth name was indeed Laura Magdalene Bradshaw. Laura says her mother changed her last name to Eisenhower because her parents had divorced, and her mother was her primary caregiver. She was 11 years old at the time.

This is all discussed at 22:42 and 39:40 of this interview.

(Sorry for the bump.)
    Last edited by Andrew_K; 25th September 2019 at 02:09.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Andrew_K For This Post:

Bill Ryan (25th September 2019), Mike (25th September 2019)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2