+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Laura Eisenhower's claims: who is she, really?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,880 times in 2,121 posts

Default Laura Eisenhower's claims: who is she, really?

"While we’re focusing on what the wife of a former president might do with secret UFO files if she’s elected president, we’ve been ignoring another relative of a president who has spent years trying to expose the public to information about alien contacts, cover-ups, a Mars Colony and the truth about her presidential ancestor’s dealing with them. That woman is Laura Magdalene Eisenhower.

"I confess to having no knowledge of Ms. Eisenhower and stumbled across her existence in an article where she claims a vegan diet is the best way to attract sky beings and discusses what Reptilians eat. But first – a little ancestral history in her words:
    My great-grandfather President Ike, who was also the Army general who led the Allied Forces to victory over Hitler, battled evil corrupt powers on Earth and took on some of the most challenging scenarios in history. As I grew up, I could sense that I was completing this battle that has ancient roots. When Hitler died and the Nazis lost power- the entities including those that were ET/Extraterrestrial did not.
    There are many who believe and claim to have seen documents attesting that President Eisenhower personally met with aliens at Edwards Air Force Base (then known as Muroc Field) in February 1954 and had other possible meetings and UFO sightings. Laura Eisenhower clearly is one of them."

In her presentations and workshops (she is a speaker at the upcoming Contact in the Desert conference in June 2016), Ms. Eisenhower talks about being recruited to go to a Martian Colony (she refused) where she would help start a survival civilization for the human race on Earth in the event of planned or natural cataclysms that would destroy much of the population.
    On the subject of disclosure and cover-ups, she has this to say:
    There has been a massive cover up in regards to ET contact with our governments and there has been much secrecy in regards to those who have been either abducted or contacted – this is because an invasion has already taken place and they don’t want us to know this. This invasion has infiltrated every sector of our society, in disguise to most, but blatantly obvious to many. When we look at Whistleblower testimony – it is clear that some sort of deal was made with a group of ET’s and from what I have discovered, this began long before Ike ever stepped into office.
    Laura Eisenhower may attract a degree of skepticism because she refers to herself as “completely bat**** insane” and a “soul-reaching teacher and healer, recognized by clients, psychics and spiritual societies, as a living global oracle and true archetype of Sophia-Magdalene on Earth,” who “has masterfully woven together the esoteric and alchemical aspects of nature with our ancient roots, the present world, and our future potential.” She obviously covers a lot of ground.
    That’s all on Laura Magdalene Eisenhower for now but she’s definitely more open about what the government knows that our past and potential presidents. It would be nice to hear more from her.

Link:http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/0...olony-and-ike/

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to justntime2learn For This Post:

Andynko (30th March 2016), applepie (31st March 2016), Arcturian108 (1st April 2016), Cidersomerset (30th March 2016), East Sun (31st March 2016), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2016), Inversion (30th March 2016), Joe Sustaire (30th March 2016), Kano (30th March 2016), Limor Wolf (31st March 2016), Michael Moewes (31st March 2016), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Michi (30th March 2016), Nasu (30th March 2016), silvanelf (25th September 2019), Star Tsar (1st August 2017), uzn (30th March 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

Default Re: Laura Eisenhower's claims: who is she, really?

all I can say to this is: if people still tend to believe that all of us and our various races have evolved from chimps in the jungle in Africa (thanks Darwin, you stupid shill- if one is not yet aware, Darwin studied THEOLOGY and not biology- and he never completed his degree if my read sources about Darwin are correct- no, folks, my info is not from shill Wikipedia) can't see the forest because of the trees-

because of our racial diversity on this planet our various origins have to have come from various unknown (extra?)terrestrial sources-

please be well all-

Larry

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Ewan (31st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2016), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), Kano (30th March 2016), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018), Michi (30th March 2016), ozlemer (13th April 2016), Shannon (30th March 2016), Star Tsar (1st August 2017)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by justntime2learn (here)

Laura Eisenhower may attract a degree of skepticism
    Yes, no kidding. This, in my very strong personal opinion, is another instance of certain 'whistleblowers' rushing to ego-driven prominence and publicity, in the process doing a wonderful job of detracting from the serious testimony of others, many of whom are far more reluctant to come forward.

The result? Serious whistleblowers stay quiet, serious researchers walk away, and several healthy babies all get thrown out with all the bathwater. It works like a charm, and the agencies know it.

6. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th July 2018), Baby Steps (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), bluestflame (27th July 2018), BMJ (31st March 2016), Cardillac (31st March 2016), Chester (7th August 2017), Cognitive Dissident (19th July 2021), Debra (7th August 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), drneglector (1st August 2017), Ernie Nemeth (31st March 2016), fourty-two (31st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2016), gord (31st March 2016), Iancorgi (1st August 2017), Inversion (31st March 2016), iota (1st August 2017), Jhonie (31st March 2016), Joe from the Carolinas (27th July 2018), justntime2learn (31st March 2016), kirolak (31st March 2016), mab777 (31st March 2016), Maknocktomb (31st March 2016), Matthew (1st August 2017), Michael Moewes (31st March 2016), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mike Gorman (1st August 2017), muxfolder (31st March 2016), NeedleThreader (31st March 2016), ozlemer (13th April 2016), Paprika (1st August 2017), Ron Mauer Sr (31st March 2016), RunningDeer (1st August 2017), Shadowself (1st August 2017), Shannon (31st March 2016), Soda (25th September 2019), Sophocles (1st August 2017), Star Tsar (1st August 2017), Sue (Ayt) (25th September 2019), uzn (31st March 2016), WalterBosley (6th September 2017), Yoda (30th July 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 155 posts

Larry,

For sure you don't mean to say that our racial differences can be directly correlated to different ET SPECIES??

Our racial differences come from millennia of one species in different climates, eating different diets, receiving less/more sun and evolving under that combination of circumstances.

I for one am not on board with any reptilian ideology in any way. I have just finished this movie and I feel that Laura Eisenhower is a charlatan, driving mainly by ego, riding on the waves of her great-grandfather. She is hitting a main nerve in the conspiracy world and has her last name to 'back up' her story with an already existing conspiracy theory involving Ike. Easy work if you ask me.

Reptilians are TOO EASILY imaginable a 'species' of ET. I feel like ET's are so advanced and so different, that we cannot even fathom what they might look like. It is easy for the human brain to think of an already existing species that walks the planet here on all fours...

There are so many people like Laura, that take snippets of information over a long period of time and form their own 'truth'. Especially if you have been a conspiracy theorist for a long time I think it is easy to feel like you 'know' what is really happening and some people like Laura (there are a lot of them) have the 'information' that they can turn into speeches, books and workshops and they have the will power and sociopathy to spin their 'own truth', to make money and spread disinformation in among the truth seekers.

We, who are so earnest to learn the truth, will take it all in. Question everything.

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to NeedleThreader For This Post:

Debra (7th August 2017), Eram (31st March 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2016), funkpunk46 (12th February 2020), HaveBlue (4th August 2017), kemo (31st March 2016), Shannon (31st March 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I have no difficulty at all in accepting that birds are descended from dinos or that crocs and kimono dragons are their more direct descendants. Mammoths the forebears of elephants and sabre-toothed tigers were the ancestors of existing big cats. We share about 99% of our DNA with chimps but that doesn't mean we are descended from chimps it just means there were different species of early hominids, many of which have now died out. We may be descended from Australopithecus genus which apparently evolved in eastern Africa around 4 million years ago, but the date when homo sapiens first appeared keeps getting put back. It's a couple of hundred thousand years or more anyway. These are extremely long timescales which are almost beyond our imaginations. Racial characteristics may be no more than maybe 10s of thousands of years if that, and the process of evolution continues and there is plenty of research in this.

By analogy if you look at dogs it is very hard to imagine that they are all descended from wolves but they are through some thousands of years of selective breeding. Of course they are all of the same species or sub-species of canis but if un-natural selection can have this result over a few thousand years I don't find any great leap of imagination required to accept what natural selection can do over a much longer period.

I don't rule out the possibility of our being seeded by ETs but I don't find it a necessary assumption at all. If we hadn't emerged (one way or another) as the dominant species I expect that in time reptiles or even insects might have evolved to that level.

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Who is that in the drawing behind her? I want to say Tsar Nicholas, but that's probably not right...
    Attached Images  

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

justntime2learn (31st March 2016), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Shannon (31st March 2016)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,886 times in 760 posts

s
    Quote Posted by Cardillac (here)
    all I can say to this is: if people still tend to believe that all of us and our various races have evolved from chimps in the jungle in Africa (thanks Darwin, you stupid shill- if one is not yet aware, Darwin studied THEOLOGY and not biology- and he never completed his degree if my read sources about Darwin are correct- no, folks, my info is not from shill Wikipedia) can't see the forest because of the trees-

because of our racial diversity on this planet our various origins have to have come from various unknown (extra?)terrestrial sources-

please be well all-

Larry
    Darwin never said we evolved from chimps. He stated we primates had a common ancestor. (Though detractors often raised that objection as a slur on him.)
    As to Wikipedia being a "shill," does that mean you also have data that refutes them?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Darwin
    Darwin's early interest in nature led him to neglect his medical education at the University of Edinburgh; instead, he helped to investigate marine invertebrates. Studies at the University of Cambridge (Christ's College) encouraged his passion for natural science. His five-year voyage on HMS Beagle [not as a chaplain] established him as an eminent geologist whose observations and theories supported Charles Lyell's uniformitarian ideas, and publication of his journal of the voyage made him famous as a popular author.
    . . .
    This basically refutes your claim he was not versed in biology, but does not dispute that he may have studied theology as part of his studies.
    Does this make him a "shill?"
    Or are your sources fabulist?

http://www.aboutdarwin.com/darwin/WhoWas.html
    In April of 1827 Darwin quit medical school for good, and returned home to Shrewsbury to a father who was very concern about what to do with his "lazy" son. Fearing that Darwin would end up living the life of an idle gentleman, his father decided his son should study for the clergy - a very respectable profession in the early 1800's. Darwin thought it was a most excellent plan, as members of the clergy were quite keen to engage in natural history studies. He fancied himself leading a small parish village church and spending his spare time studying the flora and fauna of the local countryside - Darwin's idea of heaven.

By the time Darwin was twenty-two years old he was by no means a "finished naturalist" but he did posses a general knowledge of a wide variety of scientific fields.

He had some expertise in geology, beetle collecting and dissecting marine invertebrates, but in all other areas was a novice and ably collected specimens for expert appraisal.
    Quote "because of our racial diversity on this planet our various origins have to have come from various unknown (extra?)terrestrial sources"
    You may be unaware of the shared genetic heritage between humans that refute such a claim.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Race_and_genetics

As to other known factors affecting genetic traits - adjustment to climate - diet - and so forth, it does not require unknown E.T.s

One fascinating difference between ourselves and other primates is examined here:
    http://www.ted.com/talks/suzana_herc...he_human_brain

What she has discovered also does not involve E.T.... but "Betty Crocker."

13. Link to Post #8
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,188 times in 1,661 posts

@NeedleThreader

"We, who are so earnest to learn the truth, will take it all in. Question everything."- I do exactly that; I question everything including Darwin; are you not yet aware of who grasped onto Darwin and ran with the ball to their convenience?- the globalists- with respect from me-

@ozmirage

"Does this make him a "shill?"
    Or are your sources fabulist?"

are you still not aware that we are living in a total world of deception?- all of us- no exceptions-

anyone out there thinking we are being told the truth about anything from 'officious' sources (Darwin and his supporters are part of the 'officious stories' problem)?-

just for starters read anthropologist Lloyd Pye's epic "Everything You Know is Wrong": Pye has the real goods, not Darwin-

please, for your own sake, spare yourself with Wikipedia entries; one must not forget that Wikipedia is the encyclopedia to which anyone can contribute (icluding, gosh, shills)-

"his father decided his son should study for the clergy - a very respectable profession in the early 1800's. Darwin thought it was a most excellent plan, as members of the clergy were quite keen to engage in natural history studies";

are you not yet aware of how thorough 'religious' dogmas have been in obfuscating the true past of mankind?- a CLERGY interested in TRUE natural history studies?- are you not yet aware of who was originally promoting a flat-earth concept?- three guesses: the Vatican-

please finally become aware Ozmirage; not for my sake but for your own- and my commentary comes with respect and the hope you will delve into more valid research-

please stay well all-

Larry

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cardillac For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Jackman44 (7th January 2022), justntime2learn (1st April 2016), Michelle Marie (24th July 2018)

15. Link to Post #9
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

My initial thoughts of this personality are summed up in my video here

Enjoy

16. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

anandacate (1st August 2017), Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Debra (1st August 2017), Denise/Dizi (19th July 2021), ditting (2nd August 2017), drneglector (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), iota (1st August 2017), Ivanhoe (1st August 2017), Kryztian (10th November 2018), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Nasu (25th July 2018), Ratszinger (25th September 2019), Rawhide68 (7th August 2017), RunningDeer (1st August 2017), Shadowself (1st August 2017), Spellbound (22nd August 2018), sunflower (2nd August 2017), SunSea (1st August 2017)

17. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,165 posts

Thank you for this video, JoefromtheCarolinas, it is interesting and valuable and refreshing to have your opinions.

In fairness to Laura Eisenhower, I do understand some of the concepts she is trying to express. However her presentation is scattered, confused and illogical in many ways and this results in confusion in the mind of the listener. Any lasting connection with the 'New Age Circuit' demands constant new material being presented, or the audience loses interest. In the process, the truth is often compromised.

I would like to see Laura spend time in finding out who she really is, and what her true beliefs are, instead of borrowing vague ideas from here and there in an effort to appease a wider audience.
    Last edited by Callista; 1st August 2017 at 04:58.

18. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Callista For This Post:

anandacate (1st August 2017), Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), bluestflame (27th July 2018), Debra (1st August 2017), drneglector (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), funkpunk46 (12th February 2020), Joe from the Carolinas (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mike (3rd August 2017), RunningDeer (1st August 2017), Shadowself (1st August 2017)

19. Link to Post #11
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Joe from the Carolinas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,955 times in 995 posts

Quote Posted by Callista (here)
    Thank you for this video, JoefromtheCarolinas, it is interesting and valuable and refreshing to have your opinions.

In fairness to Laura Eisenhower, I do understand some of the concepts she is trying to express. However her presentation is scattered, confused and illogical in many ways and this results in confusion in the mind of the listener. Any lasting connection with the 'New Age Circuit' demands constant new material being presented, or the audience loses interest. In the process, the truth is often compromised.

I would like to see Laura spend time in finding out who she really is, and what her true beliefs are, instead of borrowing vague ideas from here and there in an effort to appease a wider audience.
    Yes, I agree- Ive always been extremely open to clearly presented and rational theories and experiences, even if they are way outside of my norms. when people present material in a disjointed way like Eisenhower, it can easily throw off an interested new person. It is reassuring that you have understanding of some of her concepts and still see her presentation as confusing !

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joe from the Carolinas For This Post:

anandacate (1st August 2017), Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), RunningDeer (1st August 2017), Shadowself (1st August 2017)

21. Link to Post #12
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,989 times in 1,749 posts

Laura Eisenhower has stated she in this game for the 'Fun' factor - I just can't take her seriously.

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

Andrew_K (25th July 2018), Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), drneglector (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), funkpunk46 (12th February 2020), HaveBlue (4th August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd August 2017), Matthew (1st August 2017), Soda (25th September 2019)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Brook passed on 25 Oct, 2018.
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,199 times in 1,540 posts

At a recent conference in Yelm Washington. What a combo!

Laura Eisenhower, Andrew D. Basiago, and Randy Cramer!

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), drneglector (1st August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd August 2017), Rawhide68 (7th August 2017), sunflower (2nd August 2017)

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member UfonautRadio's Avatar
    Thanks

Joe,

I have enjoyed your videos for sure. Sane and rational has become difficult to find these days.

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to UfonautRadio For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd August 2017), Nasu (25th July 2018), Shadowself (1st August 2017), sunflower (2nd August 2017)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

The information that Laura shares, Mother Hub etc, is coming from Lisa Renee as Joe mentioned in his video. She has a website that is huge in the amount of material and its complexity. She says the information is from the Sirian and Guardian races and this may be merging into the Goode storyline as Laura is a influential member of Goode's group. Lisa Renee took over Asheanna Dean's (Anna Hayes) work and is a new version. The books by Dean called The Voyagers (sorry, I think that is the correct name) and is the story of our "Galactic History" as dictated by the guardians.

I suppose, if one wanted to spend the time in understanding LE this would be the place to look. But, I dont know that the concepts are explained any more clearly. I don't believe any friendly ET's are in the process of saving the planet(as Renee claims) so I don't spend any serious time on the matter.
    Last edited by SunSea; 1st August 2017 at 15:32.

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st August 2017), Billy (1st August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd August 2017), sunflower (2nd August 2017)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Some have wondered whether Laura really is a member of the Eisenhower family. On Susan Eisenhower's Wikipedia page, the family tree there has no mention of Laura. Here it is:

(Larger version here: http://avalonlibrary.net/forum/Eisen...amily_tree.gif)

And it's easy to find comments and articles on the web that insist that 'Eisenhower' isn't Laura's real family name.

And a researcher I know actually went to the Eisenhower Presidential Library in person, where he was told by the librarians there that they'd never heard of Laura.

But I did some digging, and back in 2010, this entry can be found on Archive.org:
    There, Susan Eisenhower does state that she has a daughter named Laura. But quite soon after that, the page was deleted.

My pure guess: her mother has disavowed her, has done her best to remove all public references, and has also instructed the Eisenhower library to deny all knowledge of her daughter.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 1st August 2017 at 16:03.

30. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd August 2017), Callista (1st August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Dennis Leahy (24th July 2018), drneglector (1st August 2017), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Hervé (1st August 2017), iota (1st August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd August 2017), Matthew (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mike (2nd August 2017), muxfolder (1st August 2017), Rawhide68 (7th August 2017), silvanelf (25th September 2019), Spellbound (22nd August 2018), sunflower (1st August 2017), SunSea (1st August 2017), Wind (27th July 2018), Yoda (30th July 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote My pure guess: her mother has disavowed her, has done her best to remove all public references, and has also instructed the Eisenhower library to deny all knowledge of her daughter.
    How EXTREMELY strange! IF this is the truth, what would account for such a thing? Also very odd, Laura doesn't appear on the family tree shown which is a reliable source I would think. The picture of Susan E. looks a lot like Laura and her mother which is stated in the text.
    Last edited by SunSea; 1st August 2017 at 16:25.

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SunSea For This Post:

Callista (3rd August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), ExomatrixTV (19th July 2021), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SunSea (here)
    Quote My pure guess: her mother has disavowed her, has done her best to remove all public references, and has also instructed the Eisenhower library to deny all knowledge of her daughter.
    How EXTREMELY strange! IF this is the truth, what would account for such a thing?
    Well, one possible answer might be that her family considers her a huge, out-of-control embarrassment. But, because no-one else in her family ever talks about her, and appears to have done their best to remove her from public record, that's just speculation.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (2nd August 2017), Chester (1st August 2017), Debra (7th August 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017), Matthew (1st August 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Mutchie (9th November 2017), SunSea (1st August 2017), Timreh (4th August 2017)

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member bearcow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,055 times in 472 posts

You know bill some might say you bear a striking resemblance to Winston Churchill, hiding something?

Throw a wide brimmed hat on Churchill and slap a cigar in bills mouth and I think you two are dead ringers.

Only kidding. All you fruit loops out there reading this please refrain from making this a thing.

Regarding Ms. Eiesnhower, in the end, please value her worth to the alternative community at large by the useful information she provides, rather than her supposed bloodlines.

It's like the psychics that claim to channel the spirit of George Washington, John Lennon, or Elvis (wait, I forgot, Elvis is still alive!) to gain notoriety for their stories. It is all for naught if the Spirit of John Lennon just rants on about how the real Paul is dead as well and the Illuminati replaced him in the 60's. True or not, such information has no practical value for 99.999% of the readers and is functionally irrelevant.
    "You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go..."
    — Dr. Seuss

36. The Following User Says Thank You to bearcow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (1st August 2017)

37. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member Foxie Loxie's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,639 times in 2,960 posts

An Old Lady's opinion...again! I CAN understand the concept of a Mother wanting to distance herself from a situation she does NOT wish to be involved in!!
    Thanks, Joe, for your "down to earth" scrutinizing of such subjects. For what it's worth...there ARE people who simply do not have the capacity to think logically & live guided only by their emotions or within a framework they themselves have constructed & feel comfortable within. And, as always....the bottom line is money!

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Foxie Loxie For This Post:

Billy (1st August 2017), Joe from the Carolinas (2nd August 2017), Michelle Marie (10th November 2017), Rawhide68 (7th August 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast