+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Is This the Future of Our Children?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member bettye198's Avatar
    Fairfield Glade, Tennessee in the Catoosa Mts
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,025 times in 571 posts

Default Is This the Future of Our Children?

Hopefully I targeted this discussion under the correct thread category.
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...r-so-they-are/

Not in my vision of my lifetime would I imagine this happening. But it is disturbing to me. I welcome gays into my life and have them as friends and patients and care deeply about them and their life as well as they do mine. However, the idea of transgender was a mental onslaught for me. To re-work the human biologic just so the hormones can be ameliorated. Yet has anyone discussed the problem of imbalance of hormones that affect and trigger these transgender feelings? Again, I am conditioned to go first TO THE CAUSE. And I might add this. So many twins and triplets being born via IVF. I know of one male of a twin who is already exhibiting female tendencies. Is this an effect of dickering with the petrie dish?

This article enclosed in this post, unnerves me, that our children have to be indoctrinated towards all the possible sexual gender manifests and then, this hopeful Prime Minister of Scotland declares a non-gender approach.

I once applauded Scotland for banning GMO's, but now, this caveat.
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), Ewan (1st April 2016), genevieve (2nd April 2016), justntime2learn (1st April 2016), raregem (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

Default Re: Is This the Future of Our Children?

If there was not such a heavy indoctrination to gender stereotypes i feel we would not be seeing this.

I am 30 and Female.

As a child under the age of 10 i believed i should have been a boy.

The reasons for this are not because i felt i was in the wrong body but because i was constantly being told i could not do things because those things were for boys.

I wanted to climb trees. I wanted to play soccer. I wanted to ride my bike around the streets like a madman. I despised dresses - you cant climb tree's with dignity in those. I hate the color pink. I hate feminine things. The idea of being pretty. Wearing high heels.

The stereotype of a "good woman" makes me utterly sick. I roll my eyes in utter disgust whenever i pass a group of women that look and are acting like your typical woman (specifically gossiping over men, fashion or beauty products - ie trying their hardest to be the woman in that magazine) as to me they make themselves the objects that society wants them to be and i find that extreamly degrading.

I dress extremely tomboyish. Right now i've just had a buzz cut because i refuse to pay $50 for a 3" haircut purely because i was born without a penis. I dress in what i feel comfortable in and also because i DO NOT WANT TO BE LOOKED AT the way i see men look at women like they are sexual objects. the thought of being looked at like that daily makes me sick.

Children do not want to be told how they should be. how they should look. what they should like. how they should act (not good / bad behavior this is specifically how differently men and women are taught to act) what they should wear.

They are told to not do things for reasons that have no meaning or relevance to them (no - don't do that that's what boys / girls do) and are sometimes punished for their choices for no reason other than someone else thinks it's not appropriate when it's something as harmless as a boy wanting to play with a barbie or a girl wanting to play with toy car's.

If we stopped defining what people should be because of their gender i strongly believe the feeling of being in the wrong body would dissipate. This definitely extends to a persons sexual preference and how strongly society punishes those who deviate from what is considered socially normal.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), Becky (1st April 2016), bettye198 (1st April 2016), Blacklight43 (3rd April 2016), Ewan (1st April 2016), genevieve (2nd April 2016), Heyoka_11 (1st April 2016), Ivanhoe (1st April 2016), Jayren (1st April 2016), JoePiscapo (16th August 2016), justntime2learn (1st April 2016), seah (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016), ZooLife (31st March 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member ZooLife's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,079 times in 1,967 posts

Quote Posted by bettye198 (here)
    Is this an effect of dickering with the petrie dish?
    My take on the petri dish question is that there was dickering long before scientists got in the act.

Are we seeing the effects in society of scientist dickering in the petri dish? No doubt, yes. Is it unnatural? Depends on how one defines it. Some would say there are things that have occurred in nature's progression, without scientific intervention, that one could interpret as 'unnatural'.
    I still have eyes to see what the world would have me see but that doesn't mean I believe. - Sara

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZooLife For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), genevieve (2nd April 2016), justntime2learn (1st April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Petri Dish? or Feed Lot? I heard Linda Moulton Howe talk about this and how it is her belief that the Feed lot could very well be the culprit. Yep! Feed Lot!! Seems that live stock are fed large amounts of "Estrogen" as a growth enhancer, which can "confuse" the hormones of young children, especially boy children, by producing more Feminine characteristics than masculine, with all that excess estrogen in their system.
    Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), bettye198 (1st April 2016), Ewan (1st April 2016), genevieve (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,297 times in 575 posts

sirdipswitch wrote:

Quote Petri Dish? or Feed Lot? I heard Linda Moulton Howe talk about this and how it is her belief that the Feed lot could very well be the culprit. Yep! Feed Lot!! Seems that live stock are fed large amounts of "Estrogen" as a growth enhancer, which can "confuse" the hormones of young children, especially boy children, by producing more Feminine characteristics than masculine, with all that excess estrogen in their system.
    Not to mention the horrendous level's of synthetic estrogen in our water from birth-control pills'.

Regards.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), Ewan (1st April 2016), genevieve (2nd April 2016), Shannon (2nd April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you posters. Tigahawk I admire your honesty. Growing up on a farm and climbing trees and such, made being girly far from what I wanted. I know. I never liked the high heels and the adoration of guys upon women. I was tough as nails and nothing stopped me. I feel more comfortable in my knock arounds and tennis shoes. However, that does not define my sexuality or leanings toward feminism. ( Ha, Maybe I was a Suffragette in the past?) What defines us, however is our hormones, like it or not on a biological wave.

As far as the petrie dish, I shudder in horror, no different than an alien abduction in process, that x# of chromosomes are deleted by the physician when determined they are unfit or defective! Then 2-3 remain and voila! twins or triplets! We treated one woman who is a friend now, during this process and she was injected by so many hormones during the pregnancy just to sustain it ( which I learned is necessary) and who knows what and how much? She developed gestational diabetes and no Doctor winced at because they knew they were feeding the fire. I was at the birth of those twins and now they are 10 yrs old. Let me just add this bit of trivia. The boy only wants to play with Disney dolls read and sing on stage. No sports or exercise. Eats everything in site. The girl, like the boy, was given the MMR vaccine at one year. All their rich Italian black hair fell out, full body rash and began to lose their words within one month- only the girl. The diagnosis? hypogammaglobulinemia. They wanted to play with her liver and give drugs. The family said no, brought her to our office and within 3 mos words came back and blood returned to normal. All with natural supplements. However, the girl repeatedly gets rashes here and there, now in the throes of alopecia and yet, both kids brilliant beyond brilliant academically. Kind-hearted, intuitive but their biologic suffers. Communed in a petrie dish. Will the boy follow a gay or transgender path? We don't know. He is lovable any way. The girl? More tomboyish and active in sports. Go figure.
    Last edited by bettye198; 1st April 2016 at 21:20. Reason: typo
    When you realize where you come from, you naturally become tolerant, disinterested, amused, kindhearted as a grandparent, dignified as a king. -- I Ching

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bettye198 For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), Ewan (2nd April 2016), genevieve (2nd April 2016), JoePiscapo (16th August 2016), raregem (2nd April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,478 times in 321 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Petri Dish? or Feed Lot? I heard Linda Moulton Howe talk about this and how it is her belief that the Feed lot could very well be the culprit. Yep! Feed Lot!! Seems that live stock are fed large amounts of "Estrogen" as a growth enhancer, which can "confuse" the hormones of young children, especially boy children, by producing more Feminine characteristics than masculine, with all that excess estrogen in their system.
    another solid reason to keep animal flesh out of our diet, but of course as Citizen mentioned it is also in city water.

as for the OP, my feeling is that the transgender issue is possibly spiritually related first, although I am unable to formulate my thoughts at present, I have pondered this topic at length for some years. I feel the same about sexuality and how we come to express it - it has it's basis in a spiritual condition.
    I don't know, but it would seem to be unethical and unprofessional for a medical team to aid a person in switching genders without first having eliminated the possibility of the issue originating with their hormones.
    “a complete understanding of reality lies beyond the capabilities of rational thought."
    ― Gary Zukav

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seah For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,734 times in 543 posts

Last edited by Redstar Kachina; 12th August 2016 at 06:05.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Redstar Kachina For This Post:

amor (3rd April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,945 times in 1,689 posts

The reason parents tried to direct the future careers of girls and boys is that while a woman might wish to learn plumbing or some other profession, portions of which require brute strength and being eternally filthy in their youth, and female strength declines with age, such a profession is much too taxing. Also, a female really only has the years between approximately 18 and 32 to find a suitable mate and start a family. In agricultural communities, the pairing up of couples is completed by 18 and so it was important for the girls to be physically appealing to the boys.

There is a darker side to this transgender and homosexual business. I only recently learned that what lies behind this sodomy of young male children is that the old men are drawing energy from the young child, like vampires, or so they think, in order to stay young. In addition, this same group of people is involved with the child sacrifice gang of devil worshipers. It seems that the underground, literally, experimental laboratories are also involved with eating human flesh. This may only be the Aliens' diet. There are huge numbers of the disappeared of both children and adults reported on the internet.

I read one blog connecting the death of Judge Scalia with information about who was involved in this child sodomy ring, etc., which he knew and was being threatened to keep quiet.

Let us reason together. If the NWO goes to the extent of planting plastic impregnated with estrogens in baby's feeding bottles in order to generate cancer and homosexuals (to reduce world population), would they not hold children in the same disregard to ill use them in the sex-slave trade, for food and pedophilia?

I was looking at a series of you-tube videos last night with Dr. Deagle and subsequently came across a video which showed that ALL world rulers report to the VATICAN, all the banking cartel stems from the Crusaders from whom stemmed the Masons and the Cathars and now they Own and Control the VATICAN. Therefore, it is no stretch to reason that this organization is responsible for all the misery spawned on this planet, as the rulers are corrupt and evil and could not help their populations if they wished, as it is not in the Agenda of the Vatican to do so. They are reported to be behind all the corruption on this planet. They most certainly do not regard or serve either the historical or unhistorical Christ but now sport an upside down cross. Nostradamus says that they "Have thrown out the Child in a Shift in favor of the mother." They worship the mother of Jesus, a mere human, instead of the Holy Life outlined in the teachings of Jesus. They twisted the meaning of Jesus when he said to Peter "On this Rock I will build my Church." Jesus meant that upon the Rock that he was the Christ, the Son of the Living God, he would build his church. Like SNAKES, they twist the truth into lies to further their own evil agenda. Stories of child sacrifice on an altar under the Pope's residence is absolutely the last straw. It is no wonder the Jesuits want to keep the human race Dumbed Down to the extent of twisting all elements of English grammar and removing the ability of computer operators to use the keyboard to communicate effectively. The Jesuits are also said to be the Head of all Secret Services of all governments everywhere. I would not accept a sip of water from them, never mind the "sacrament."

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to amor For This Post:

bettye198 (3rd April 2016), Shannon (3rd April 2016)

19. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Thank you Amor. You seem to get it. If I read one more horror article on the Jesuits and sacrifice and agendas for sodomizing children I will be certifiably sick. It is ongoing. In our media we see deaths, we think are just accidents, random events when they are connected to sacrifice for a ritual. Celebrities especially or their loved ones. The connection to the media circus is very structured and monitored once a "famous" face enters the realm of doing the bidding of a script. I need to be grateful my own baby sister, now 54 yrs old, had her active acting career sidetracked.

+ Reply to Thread