United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Alien Community found deep in Hebes Chasma - MARS

NASA File No. ESP_013772_1795 and ESP_022910_1795

The stereo images are available here:
    http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_013772_1795
    And here:
    http://www.uahirise.org/ESP_022910_1795

Very deep down around 5.5km from the rim above, I stumbled on this huge alien community at the foot of a sheer cliff wall in the depths of Hebes Chasma.

I like to try and locate these findings so the researcher can look for themselves and as the canyon-like "trough" is so immense, I spent some time in trying to introduce the actual location and more importantly, the relative scale of the "city" or perhaps "outpost" may be a better term.

As George Haas commented last month on C2C, everything on Mars is BIG when compared to similar topographical comparisons on Earth but...what is important to understand and capture, in one's mind's eye so to say, is the relative scale of physical "HUMAN PROPORTION". This is absolutely critical, reason being, is that the Alien manifestations on Mars really have no comparable structures found in all of humanity here on Earth. So attempting to make any comparison in familiar structures on Earth can be daunting at best!

In brief, I will try to summarize.

In humanity, we create using a process of "resource" or in other words, we bring together the elements and produce a compound of material reality. e.g. we use sand, and cement (also made of elements) and water and we make bricks. With a brick, we can build cathedrals etc. We know of no other way to manifest our dimensional reality around us.

The results of my research have me conclude, that the alien's responsible for the many manifestations on Mars seem to show, that they have the ability or technology to "change or modify" matter "in-situ". How this is done I can only guess, but it looks to me that the renditions and/or structures are formed by holographic manipulation along the lines of a mathematical dynamic known as "Geometric topology". This is a vast and complex subject that has its roots that go back to ancient Greece. For further reading on this subject: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topology

In its simplest form, this .gif image defines the parameters of the dynamic quite well.

Back to the location and scale of the region. In the image below we see two red lines either side of the south end of Central Park in Manhattan. The length is precisely 1, 500 meters. The image directly below is just a section of the city complex.

In the link here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing shows a short video of the same section of the park "moving along" the upper west side of the city blocks again, over the 1,500 meter length. Pay attention to just how small the people are even in this "zoomed in ratio" of course, you cannot even see one human being!

Now compare this to same scale/distance seen in this hi resolution anaglyph of the Martian city section.

Download the hi resolution image file here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing and zoom in using Irfanview http://www.irfanview.com (good luck if you are using Photoshop) as far as your eyesight can capture whilst maintaining the 3D image perspective. (you may need to play around somewhat with this).

Here you will begin to see the manifestations of an alien world with designs and structures never before seen by most all human eyes! At first, you may not pick up on their creations for as I explained earlier, the forms I believe have been created using the existing environment in-situ. So this may not register initially. However, you are looking here, at an entire alien landscape which has incredible dimensional depth of several massive cliff side "ledges" spanning many thousands of meters across. Try to adjust one's eyesight to capture the dynamics of the depth of each valley ledge and zoom in 600% indicated in the Irfanview scale located at the bottom of the imaging tool panel.

It is here you will begin to see some incredible structures of both animal and very bizarre human faces. Another thing to take note is; Alien design (in this and many other regions) seem not to employ geometric constructs, or in other words, their designs capture the "flowing" nature of reality as it extends naturally across the Chasma cliff side. It is magnificently beautiful! Also visible, are several "all seeing Egyptian eyes" of which, we are quite familiar with! See if you can spot them?

Here is a link to an excellent video zooming in and down towards the city. Make sure the video is set to 1080i

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B--...ew?usp=sharing

This image below shows the location of the region in one of the deepest parts in Hebes Chasma both is 2 and 3D:

Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 11th April 2016 at 16:53.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

6pounder (31st March 2016), Cidersomerset (2nd April 2016), Citizen No2 (1st April 2016), Foxie Loxie (1st April 2016), Franny (3rd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016), mojo (1st April 2016), Redstar Kachina (3rd April 2016), seah (1st April 2016), toppy (1st April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,276 times in 573 posts

Default Re: Alien Community found deep in Hebes Chasma - MARS

Awesome work M-Albion-3D.

Some of the best research currently on Avalon, is certainly appreciated by me.

Regards.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Citizen No2 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd April 2016), fourty-two (2nd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2016), M-Albion-3D (2nd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member mpennery's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,564 times in 899 posts

Pardon my ignorance but am I supposed to have 3D glasses to view this? I can't see anything but blur. The above irfanview was a dead link for me, in case that's where the secret lies.

Matt

Edit from Bill: I fixed the broken http://irfanview.com link.

[Matt edit: Just ordered my glasses. Thanks for that link!]
    Last edited by mpennery; 2nd April 2016 at 18:31.
    "The world is made for people who aren't cursed with self awareness."
    - Susan Sarandon in Bull Durham

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mpennery For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd April 2016), Eram (2nd April 2016), Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2016), M-Albion-3D (2nd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Yes, the one thing you will need are anaglyph glasses, but once you've seen Mars in 3D, there's no going back!

Here ya go...

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1052159

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016), mpennery (2nd April 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,234 times in 741 posts

Thanks to Bill I found this thread again, I browsed it briefly at work - I have the 3D glasses issued for a movie a year or two back, but I don't see any difference in the terrain. . .

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kirolak For This Post:

M-Albion-3D (3rd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by kirolak (here)
    Thanks to Bill I found this thread again, I browsed it briefly at work - I have the 3D glasses issued for a movie a year or two back, but I don't see any difference in the terrain. . .
    There are many different types of 3D glasses and the one's you get at the movies will not work. NASA uses the stereo method of red and cyan being the oldest method so you will need a pair of these glasses to see 3D mode of the above images.

[/URL]

If you have Amazon in your location, you can buy them and very inexpensive.

Oh, and thanks Bill!

Amazon US.

http://www.amazon.com/Glasses-Prescr...rds=3d+glasses

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M-Albion-3D For This Post:

Innocent Warrior (3rd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

I thought it might help if I posted a few more images of high magnification of the region posted above and pointed out some intriguing interpretations.

In the image below, we see the ever so obvious head and eye of the Egyptian god -the falcon HORUS! (center and to the right) The huge and complicated architecture just above the falcon's head is stunning and profoundly beautiful.

Again...it's important to remind oneself of the shear scale here. If you were standing anywhere in this image, you would NOT be seen, not even a speck!

[/URL]

The image below is a real challenge for the mind's eye so be patient here and try to focus on the depth (front to back) of this huge valley ledge as there is much to see.

The vertical structural holographic "pylons" for want of a better description, seem to be supports of sorts for the waving kaleidoscope of traversing thoroughfares which go back and forth. Also, notice the strange human-like facial structure but be aware...you can just make out to the left of his head the open crocodile like jaws when... seen from further away , the human head becomes "part of" the crocodile head. This is a very typical illusion which the residents on this planet use consistently...they are tricksters with optical illusions and they are extremely good at it! There are several "other" heads along the many traversing ridge lines.

[/URL]

The two images below have been snapped a little further back in order to see the very real examples of possible foliage. The pattern seems consistent with very tall trees seen from above here on Earth.

[/URL]

[/URL]
    Last edited by M-Albion-3D; 12th April 2016 at 07:19.

+ Reply to Thread