+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Superconducting Levitation Thruster (Indiegogo Project by Paul LaViolette)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Superconducting Levitation Thruster (Indiegogo Project by Paul LaViolette)

The march towards public awareness and availability of new energy and propulsion systems that defy conventional physics continues.
    Paul LaViolette has started the Indiegogo funding project: Superconducting Levitation Thruster.
    Paul LaViolette was a Project Camelot interviewee. He is the author of Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, Subquantum Kinetics, Earth Under Fire, Genesis of the Cosmos, Decoding the Message of the Pulsars, Galactic Superwaves and their Impact on the Earth, and is editor of A Systems View of Man. He has also published many original papers in physics, astronomy, climatology, systems theory, and psychology.

This Indiegogo project will build the next edition of a prototype thruster, that if put into production, should be capable of delivering nine times more thrust, per unit thruster weight, than the Space Shuttle main engine ... with essentially no energy input other than what is needed to initially energize the coil and keep it cold (easily done in deep space.)

Since I worked briefly with Paul LaViolette a few years ago, considering coding a software simulation of subquantum kinetics (which I lacked the requisite skills to accomplish), Paul LaViolette had me on his email list of supportive people.

Today , I received the following email, sent Sat, 2 Apr 2016 16:14:17 +0300, from Paul LaViolette, announcing this Indiegogo project:
    Quote Dear All,

I am writing to you because we have had some contact in the past or have corresponded by email. I wanted to take this opportunity to ask if you would help on an R&D project that our group will soon be carrying out. This will be to build and test a new field propulsion levitation technology invented by Professor Athanassios Nassikas of the Technological Educational Institute of Thessaly in Larissa, Greece which, if it works, has the potential to completely transform society for the better. Over the past few years I have been working together with him on this and have created an Indiegogo crowd funding campaign, accessible at: https://igg.me/at/levitation-thruster, to help raise money for this research project. At this link, you can view an 11 minute video about this amazing new technology and also read an accompanying story about it. After learning about it, I would encourage you to make a contribution to our fund raising campaign, to help us reach our $32,000 goal, which is the amount we will need to build and test their new thruster prototype. Any amount you can donate should help.

I first heard Dr. Nassikas speak about his earlier superconducting reactionless thruster invention at a scientific conference in 2012, and found it extremely fascinating. It seems that his invention may have the potential to completely transform deep space travel to our solar system’s planets and beyond to the stars. Tests have shown that this conical maglev thruster invention, which we call the Nassikas thruster-I, can deliver 1000 times more thrust per unit mass than the Xenon ion propulsion engine that NASA has used to propel its Dawn spacecraft beyond Mars to Ceres. It is no wonder that one NASA scientist who is involved in the search for advanced innovative concepts has asked us to keep them informed of our progress in its development. What is amazing is that this novel device is able to accomplish its propulsion with absolutely no physical energy input. It just needs to be cooled to liquid nitrogen temperatures or below, conditions that are readily available in space behind a sun shield. To say the least, the Nassikas thruster discovery will require that physics undergo a major revision of its laws as applied to superconductors.

But it gets better than this. Last month, Dr. Nassikas filed a PCT patent application on a second generation superconducting reactionless thruster, termed the Nassikas thruster-II, which is essentially a conically shaped superconducting coil and calculations predict that it should develop over 30,000 times more thrust than his first version. Hence it should be able to lift heavy payloads off the ground. We have thoroughly researched this thruster design, and have engaged a company who builds superconducting coils to carry out computer simulations of its electrical and magnetic characteristics. By employing straight forward standard Lorentz force equations commonly used by physicists and superconducting coil designers, we find that this special conical design should develop a tremendous lift force. In fact, we find that it should be capable of delivering 9 times more thrust, per unit thruster weight, than the Space Shuttle main engine. Given the success of Dr. Nassikas’ first conical maglev thruster design, and these more recent simulation results, we are quite confident that our planned second generation prototype should work as expected and self-levitate off the ground.

Moreover like his first version, it is predicted to accomplish this feat with essentially no energy input other than what is needed to initially energize the coil. The thruster design is simple and elegant, and many may find all of this almost incredible. Remember the self-levitating hoverboard in the movie Back to the Future? If it works, this invention may make this a real possibility, including even pollution free electrical generators, and spaceships able to travel to the nearest stars. We hope you will want to get involved and help us do something that will be really important. Please take time to read about what we are doing, spread the word to your friends, and post our campaign link on your social media pages. Tell everyone to visit our page at: https://igg.me/at/levitation-thruster.

All the best,

Paul LaViolette

Collaborator
    NTCo (Nassikas Thruster Cooperation)
    Athens, Greece

Director
    The Starburst Foundation
    Niskayuna, NY / Athens, Greece
    Here is another video, of several available, demonstrating the properties of superconductor magnets:

What Prof Nassikas and Dr LaViolette are working on is a particular application of these effects to a propulsion system that might be especially well suited to deep space travel, providing strong, continuous acceleration for as long as you want, without consuming fuel.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 3rd April 2016 at 02:07.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

anandacate (3rd April 2016), AriG (3rd April 2016), Baby Steps (22nd November 2016), Bill Ryan (3rd April 2016), BMJ (23rd November 2016), Cara (24th November 2016), Chip (3rd April 2016), CurEus (5th April 2016), cursichella1 (3rd April 2016), DNA (3rd April 2016), Ewan (3rd April 2016), fourty-two (6th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (3rd April 2016), gnostic9 (3rd April 2016), Griff (4th April 2016), Hawkwind (3rd April 2016), Hervé (3rd April 2016), Joseph McAree (3rd April 2016), justntime2learn (3rd April 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016), Lefty Dave (3rd April 2016), Magneticman (3rd April 2016), Matt P (3rd April 2016), meat suit (3rd April 2016), Nasu (3rd April 2016), onawah (3rd April 2016), regnak (3rd April 2016), Spirithorse (3rd April 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th April 2016), Tommy (3rd April 2016), uzn (3rd April 2016), WhiteLove (3rd April 2016)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,573 times in 356 posts

Smile Re: Superconducting Levitation Thruster (Indiegogo Project by Paul LaViolette)

I got different one but similar

[QUOTE]Dear All,

I am writing to you because in the not too distant past you had bought one or more of my books from the Sphinx Stargate website (etheric.com) — likely either Secrets of Antigravity Propulsion, Subquantum Kinetics, or perhaps one of my other books. I want to thank you for that and also wanted to take this opportunity to ask your help on an R&D project that our group will soon be carrying out. This will be to build and test a new field propulsion levitation technology, invented by Professor Athanassios Nassikas of the Technological Educational Institute of Thessaly in Larissa, Greece which, if it works, has the potential to completely transform society for the better.

I first heard Dr. Nassikas speak about his earlier superconducting reactionless thruster invention at a scientific conference in 2012, and found it extremely fascinating. It seems that his invention may have the potential to completely transform deep space travel to our solar system’s planets and beyond to the stars. Tests have shown that this conical maglev thruster invention, which we call the Nassikas superconducting thruster-I, can deliver 1000 times more thrust per unit mass than the Xenon ion propulsion engine that NASA has used to propel its Dawn spacecraft beyond Mars to Ceres. It is no wonder that one NASA scientist who is involved in the search for advanced innovative concepts has asked us to keep them informed of our progress in its development. What is amazing is that this novel device is able to accomplish its propulsion with absolutely no physical energy input. It just needs to be cooled to liquid nitrogen temperatures or below, conditions that are readily available in space behind a sun shield. To say the least, the Nassikas thruster will require that physics undergo a major revision of its laws as applied to superconductors.

But it gets better than this. Last month, Dr. Nassikas filed a PCT patent application on a second generation superconducting reactionless thruster, termed the Nassikas thruster-II, which is essentially a conically shaped superconducting coil and calculations predict that it should develop over 30,000 times more thrust than his first version. Hence it should be able to lift heavy payloads off the ground. We have thoroughly researched this thruster design, and have engaged a company who builds superconducting coils to carry out computer simulations of its electrical and magnetic characteristics. By employing straight forward standard Lorentz force equations commonly used by physicists and superconducting coil designers, we find that this special conical design should develop a tremendous lift force. In fact, we find that it should be capable of delivering 9 times more thrust, per unit thruster weight, than the Space Shuttle main engine. Given the success of Dr. Nassikas’ first conical maglev thruster design, and these more recent simulation results, we are quite confident that our planned second generation prototype should work as expected and self-levitate off the ground.

Moreover like his first version, it is predicted to accomplish this feat with essentially no energy input other than what is needed to initially energize the coil. The thruster design is simple and elegant, and many may find all of this almost incredible. Remember the self-levitating hoverboard in the movie Back to the Future? If it works, this invention may make this a real possibility, including even pollution free electrical generators, and spaceships able to travel to the nearest stars.

All the best,
    Paul LaViolette

TE]
    Last edited by regnak; 12th April 2016 at 14:56. Reason: removed the request for money

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to regnak For This Post:

Cara (24th November 2016), Ernie Nemeth (22nd November 2016), fourty-two (6th April 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016), Sunny-side-up (4th April 2016), ThePythonicCow (4th April 2016)

5. Link to Post #3
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Superconducting Levitation Thruster (Indiegogo Project by Paul LaViolette)

It would not surprise me if the physics that underlies the above Superconducting Levitation Thruster project is related to the physics underlying the following NASA Emdrive project: NASA Scientists Sketch Tentative Theory of EmDrive Propulsion. I doubt that the quantum mechanics virtual particles popping in and out of existence explanation described in this article is a useful way to understand this ... more likely it's obfuscation by means of disinformation.

However, at the end of this Emdrive article is this delightful little presentation, modeling the behavior of sub-atomic particles using droplets of oil, bouncing in an oil bath that is being vibrated by a audio speaker:
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 22nd November 2016 at 19:46.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd November 2016), Ernie Nemeth (22nd November 2016), Ewan (23rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016), Matthew (22nd November 2016), norman (22nd November 2016), TargeT (22nd November 2016)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Default Re: Superconducting Levitation Thruster (Indiegogo Project by Paul LaViolette)

For the two who have already just viewed my previous post, just above, I have now edited it, to add a short youtube video demonstration of wave phenomenon, using oil droplets, that you might find interesting.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016)

9. Link to Post #5
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

I wonder if some kind of aether or medium is about to come back into fashion?
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Ewan (23rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016), TargeT (22nd November 2016)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Baby Steps (here)
    Already is, Paul has some good threads on "New Electromagnetism"

Vaguely relevant thread here: The physics of atomic nuclei, chemical bonding, light, gravity, electromagnetics (Miles Mathis)

I thought he had a thread about Distini.. not sure .. worth looking into though: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...gyg5nvO5HFeId9

Everything old is new again
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd November 2016), Ewan (23rd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Electromagnetic waves are everywhere these days. They are at very short wavelengths. They might be all that's required for the wave effect to work.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Baby Steps (22nd November 2016), Foxie Loxie (23rd November 2016), KiwiElf (22nd November 2016), lake (22nd November 2016)

15. Link to Post #8
    New Zealand Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,520 times in 5,690 posts

I just want a compact "unit" (or 4), than can bolt on to my existing car and make it fly, but still be able to be driven like a car. (and preferably, not run on fossil fuels!)

16. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Already is, Paul has some good threads on "New Electromagnetism"

Vaguely relevant thread here: The physics of atomic nuclei, chemical bonding, light, gravity, electromagnetics (Miles Mathis)

I thought he had a thread about Distinti.. not sure
    My Miles Mathis thread that you linked has morphed into a thread also discussing Robert Distinti's work.

I am less disciplined about staying on an initial thread's topic or in-line with a thread's title than some (such as our good Founder Bill) would consider ideal .

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

lake (22nd November 2016)

18. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,531 times in 811 posts

My current consideration.......of course only playing with a thought regarding the youtubby you posted Paul....

The interaction between a wave form and a particle create time! These two limitations being the SAME totality of a considered emotion but split by self conceptualized, but hopefully considered, awareness!

A waveform being a singular fractured perception of a now (in a single conception) and the particle being the perceived event!

Without the broken perception there can be no event....

Neither can 'be' without the other!

Which of course is YOUR responsibility and future.......as is said....time (lol) will tell????

Again both have an interaction.......it is written but it is also independently acted.

We each have a choice....the script provided and the actions inherent within self deterministic awareness?
    Normal..!

+ Reply to Thread