Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2011.... What will it bring?

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,198 times in 838 posts

Default 2011.... What will it bring?

Hi..

Since it is now well and truly into December and we are hurtling towards 2011 with so much happening around the world, I thought it would be an opportune time to start a thread about what we all believe 2011 will bring....

I'll start off :

I believe 2011 will bring about an increasing awareness of what is happening to the world around us. With the help of wikileaks (among others), official secrecy will be further chipped away, and the efforts of TPTW will become more desperate and thus see-through. People will really begin to see them for who they are.

Disclosure may or may not happen, but the odds IMHO are stacked in favour of a major disclosure event sometime next year.

2011 (as I have said before), IMHO, is a major year for things to get rolling for 2012. We have a lot of ground to cover if what is predicted for 2012 is to come to pass, and 2011 will be the year for that to happen. Expect a lot of movement from TPTW in that resepct.

I also believe next year is a big year for prayer. I believe if we all set our intent and transmit our intent through the use of prayer we can make 2011 and 2012 that much better and greatly assist mankind in the awakening process. To this extent, I would like to get as many of you as possible on-side to pray on a daily basis to set a clear intent for the coming conscious shift in mankind to occur in a much more harmonious and accellerated manner than TPTW have in mind and than we could ever imagine possible. (I know this part is verging on going into the spiritual/metaphysical area but I'm sure even those of you who are not openly religious understand and acknowledge the importance of prayer in our life and as a tool that can be used in the coming times.) The focussed intent of the many through prayer CAN and WILL perform miracles We owe it to humanity to at least give it a try during 20111...... After all, what do we honestly have to lose???

<takes a deep breath>

Whew! There. I'm done with my rant

Please post your thoughts.

Yours in love and light and wisdom
    Joel

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jcocks For This Post:

Ahkenaten (7th December 2010), Alloya (7th December 2010), anikohu (18th December 2010), Deega (16th December 2010), Ethereal Blue Being (8th December 2010), Holly Lindin (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), Steven (7th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (14th December 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,403 times in 414 posts

Default Re: 2011.... What will it bring?

Yes, we will pray more, do more good towards others and towards a better future, we will increase our intention for the higher good, for all, we will build better communities, we will, as individuals better know ourselves and in the process, give that outwardly, we will learn to love more...and so much more towards something better...

However...I will predict this, in regards to the overall populations of this Earth:

2011 will bring more of the same b/s as did 2010/09/08 and so on...

This world of almost 7 Billion ppls, will continue to be run by self-serving genocidal maniacs with their on going agenda's for power, greed and control.

Remember this: 50% of the worlds wealth
    is owned by 2% of the population...until this changes, there is little hope for a better world, for all.

Disclosure if it happens, will not come from a place of 'truth' because 'truth' has no part in the present 'system' of control and suppression. This system has been built on dis-info (lies); it will continue to be just that, dis-info. Sadly the word 'truth' has lost its meaning, if ever it meant anything in the first place?

2012 will be much the same and possibly worse, and, the masses of the world will be further removed from a better existence. Yes this a bleak outlook, and forgive me for my reluctance to be positive, but I'm calling a spade, a spade.

Until there is some kind of massive shift in consciousness, which means a massive amount of participant's who really want change for the better, the status quo will continue.

Ross.
    Last edited by Ross; 7th December 2010 at 08:24.

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Ross For This Post:

Ahkenaten (7th December 2010), anikohu (18th December 2010), Dale (7th December 2010), Deega (16th December 2010), duh (17th December 2010), ExHaLaTiON (7th December 2010), Harley (7th December 2010), Hiram (14th December 2010), Isthatso (15th December 2010), Lefty Dave (18th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), xeon (7th December 2010), yaksuit (20th December 2010)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Citizens are often seen frustrated with the ongoing political issues. There is no dearth to the situations where they feel their opinions/viewpoints can make a difference for them as well as for the society as a whole especially if tptb control almost everything. Although the Constitution of the United States confers that the government is of the people, by the people & for the people, and that it is completely accountable to its citizens, the same does not happen always. One has to contact the senators and the representatives to notify what is right and what is demanded.

Undoubtedly, effective communication plays a key role in bringing the desired changes especially when we are talking about tptb. When it comes to defending citizens rights and promoting the national interests, online political activists play a crucial role in effectively communicating the will of the people to the legislators and thus bringing about various social, political, economic, or environmental changes.

Let’s hope 2012 is the beginning.The belief that we can change is the key to change.

6. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Humans and their politics are so not-the-main-subject any-more

I see 2011 as the year that sees marked escalation of the kinds of climate anomalies that have been seen around the world these past few years.

An often overlooked moderator for the socio-political scene is the effect of extreme and unexpected climate.

Right now in the UK a small taster of empty shops, rising fuel prices, travel difficulties - the kinds of urban inconvenience I have written about in the past which one should be planning for. Right now for me in Australia its rain. Lots and lots of it
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Ahkenaten (7th December 2010), Hiram (14th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

What will 2011 bring to us, or what will we bring to 2011

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jack For This Post:

Ahkenaten (18th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (14th December 2010)

10. Link to Post #6
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,618 times in 479 posts

Of course you know me, I can not talk about 2011 without talking about the Mayan ancient knowledge. Remember that we, human, are holder of ideas and concepts, we are vehicles of consciousness.

According to the mayan pyramid of evolution, the end of 2010 was supposed to be all about Ethic. Ethic overpassing Power, in the world, in the consciousness of all human beings, all. Including this human elite. Because yes, they are also affected by this wave of accelerated novelties in our awareness. I can feel their inner unease in some case. Corruption are at the center of any discussion all over the world, even the pope (representation of power) will have to answer the international tribunal. The medias are all covering one aspect in common; corruption. It doesn't mean justice will prevail, it means Ethic is overcoming power in all the consciousnesses.

2010 was also the balance in the masculine and feminine aspect of Creation. The balance of the left brain versus the right brain. The balance in the western and eastern geopolitical relationship. Concretly, Brazil elected the first brazilian woman as president. Asia is now definitly the new major player in geopolitic, but not only that. Latin American countries and Africa are also emerging.

What will bring 2011, more awarness like Jcocks said. Awarness about our individual and collective impact on our reality. Awarness that we do 'shape', not create, 'shape' the creative energy that forms reality. Awarness about the reality we live in in a massive and sublte way. I see a lot of turmoil from the people, of course. It could lead to some high tension zone. It is impossible to pinpoint exactly how it will manifest concretly, but one thing for sure, it will create drastical change.

After 2011, in my opinion, we will began to see progressivly 'ideas' like massive land reform, protection of the Earth's patrimony (water, forest, air), new economical ways, fundamental laws and Principles of Life will be put forward in conversation and decision, spirituality will overcome religion, pyramidal structure of governance will be questionned and replaced by more holistic (spherical) structure, open contact with ethical alien intelligent life, reform of the educational systems, reform of the healthcare systems, reform of the militaro industrial complexe to a more ethical body of research and project geared toward space exploration, it will be more difficult for secrety to be maintained. Just to name a few things, I could go on and on, but these are in my view, ideas that will be more popular in our consciousnesses.

These ideas will spread and certainly manifest one day or another. Not without opposition, not without mistakes. But certainly will emerge in reality taking global roots.

The future is magnificient, the way to go there is tumultuous. Simply keep going.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 7th December 2010 at 21:36.

11. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Ahkenaten (7th December 2010), Dale (14th December 2010), Deega (16th December 2010), fifi (14th December 2010), Hiram (14th December 2010), Isthatso (15th December 2010), jack (17th December 2010), jcocks (7th December 2010), pilotsimone (7th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (14th December 2010), Zillah (7th December 2010)

12. Link to Post #7
    Cayman Islands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Let’s hope 2012 is the beginning.The belief that we can change is the key to change.
    Why hope anything? What does it do?

--sjkted

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sjkted For This Post:

duh (17th December 2010), shadowstalker (7th December 2010)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Hope for some, brings on actions of positive movement to something better in ones life, if you don't have hope you have nothing to work with.
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

15. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

For 2011 I intend to live each moment as positively and truthfully as I can. It is my profound belief that together we have created our world (whether consciously or unconsciously) and together, as we awaken to who and what we are, we can create a new and better world. Personal Ethos that emphasizes truthfulness, compassion, and good common sense is essential for our survival and our evolution.

I believe the Buddhist tradition holds that we should engage in an active life without being attached to the OUTCOMES of those actions! In other words we should live in the moment, applying our principles to each micro-second as our lives roll out. To the extent that we can consciously apply our deepest and highest values integrated seamlessly into our thoughts, words and deeds IN THE MOMENT, we will, I believe, be co-creating with others a better world. I ask you, will you join us?

THAT I SHOULD DO SO, in hopes that others will join me, is my New Year's resolution.
    Last edited by Ahkenaten; 18th December 2010 at 03:07.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

jeannacav (15th December 2010), kalimistik (7th December 2010)

17. Link to Post #10
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Avaloneans, here's a beautiful inspiring speech, which I think suits this thread. I do hope it does Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.
    Theme from the musical Time, a seventies musical! Sir Laurence Olivier voice and face

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

bluestflame (15th December 2010)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

Quote Posted by sjkted (here)

--sjkted
    It doesn't need to do anything....it exists as a necessary counterbalance to despair. Because despair exists, hope exists.

From the point of ultimate despair, one turns their face to the light...no matter how far distant...no matter how unlikely.

That is hope.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Ahkenaten (18th December 2010), Caren (16th December 2010), Harley (15th December 2010), jeannacav (15th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (14th December 2010)

21. Link to Post #12
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Hey Avaloneans, I believe 2011 will help us understand our creator abilities more, maybe out of necessity for survival, although I believe we're gonna be fine, really. When you awaken to your life's purpose, life is going to support you tremendously, that's my experience at least. It's what the first line in my signature refers to. Here are 2 great video presentations, about the power of thought and the creation of our own reality. By Jim Carryey G.A.T.E. Inaugural Event June 4 2009 Global Alliance for Transformational Entertainment. This is my creation for this moment and I am creating myself asleep very soon now Blessed be, Dutchess Tint.
    enter.eckharttolletv.com

http://<a href="http://projectavalon...s-thread!!</a>
    http://<a href="http://projectavalon...s-thread!!</a>
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 15th December 2010 at 18:44.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

shadowstalker (15th December 2010)

23. Link to Post #13
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

For you dear TINT...a Time for purpose under heaven.............I TIME TO HEAL
    Last edited by MariaDine; 14th December 2010 at 23:33.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (14th December 2010)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I'm hoping my pineal gland bursts open and dmt releases and a giant ray of white light bursts out of my head and I go out of body into a dimension......sigh........but I'm a dreamer LOL.

Regardless I think it will be a time of purpose and pressure and change and new beginnings for better or worse for every human. Start writing, and throwing your ideas out there and pushing it out onto the public and the senators and all the bull****. Start a blog. Do what you can. Create something beautiful for yourselves and in turn the ones naturally attracted will come. All in all, life is going to be ****in' intense. So get crazy and create a beautiful reality. If we build it.....they will come hahaha.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Decibellistics For This Post:

meeradas (2nd January 2011), Victoria Tintagel (15th December 2010)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

--sjkted
    It does a lot, at a subconscious level. Dr. Joseph Murphy, in his old book, 'the power of the subconscious mind' reveal that 'hope and faith' are at the very root of all the miracles.

I personally beleive that a miracle could be something normal and frequent in the future. Because the understanding of how consciousness works and affect the reality will be part of the human awareness.

Of course, Hope and Faith goes along with your beleif system, even for the non-beleivers If you choose that hope as no impact in your life, your hope will take the proportion you give it. And its impact in your life will have the same proportion accordingly.

Namaste, Steven
    Last edited by Steven; 15th December 2010 at 19:24.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2010), Deega (16th December 2010), Harley (15th December 2010), Hiram (15th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (15th December 2010)

29. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ross, I would love to disagree with you...but something tells me you are right! unfortunately. Hello everyone, my first post here by the way, and so sorry is a bit negative.

But having said that, I admit to myself that I don't know everything and maybe, just maybe things has to change, at least at some point in the planet's life.

The control of the controllers is soooo powerful and it has been for sooooooo long that it is almost impossible to really and truly feel positive towards the future. Their control is in everything and it is every where, but again, maybe, just maybe there is a little tiny light at the end of the tunnel. I need that little hope because otherwise life becomes almost unbearable with all this madness.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluegate For This Post:

Hiram (15th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (17th December 2010)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,850 times in 339 posts

What a great topic for your first post Bluegate! A most sincere welcome to you.

There are shadows all around you...they are all around us. When we work, as we walk along, as we ride the train, when we sleep. Shadows in your dreams. The shadows escalate, but they need the light to exist. Without the light there is no shadow and vica-versa. I am not perfect. For instance tears streamed down my face when George W. Bush was re-elected. I was tied into an outcome...but I didn't have to be! I CHOSE TO BE. And I can chose not to be.

So bless the shadows, they help you to see the light. Bless your enemies, they make you strong. Be thankful for the friction of your life, it helps you to grow.

Feeling positive doesn't have to be tied in to outcomes. You can feel positive and hopeful as they line you up to die....its not easy...its just a state that doesn't require an outcome. I don't ask anyone to do this, but I intend to leave this body with a smile on my face and carry that warmth into whatever is next. WHATEVER IS NEXT.

I would carry that warmth into nothing and let it blow away in the wind. How could I do anything else? Its what I am.
    “Someday after mastering winds, waves, tides and gravity, we shall harness the energies of love. And then, for the second time in the history of the world, man will discover fire.”
    ~Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hiram For This Post:

Caren (16th December 2010), Steven (16th December 2010), Victoria Tintagel (17th December 2010)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hiram (here)
    ...So bless the shadows, they help you to see the light. Bless your enemies, they make you strong. Be thankful for the friction of your life, it helps you to grow...
    Hiram, what you wrote is music to my ears. Anthony de Mello once wrote that among the three most difficult and meaningful things we could do, transforming darkness into light (hate into love, fear into faith) was the greatest of all.

I still think it is true. And you just showed me your view which I totally heart-fully share. Blessing is indeed powerful, of course without faith to sustain it, it is meaningless. I like the concept of faith, because it encompass both intention and awareness of something Greater. And true faith let free the Universe to choose its way.

Thanks,

Namaste, Steven

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Steven For This Post:

Victoria Tintagel (17th December 2010)

35. Link to Post #19
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

--sjkted

Yea the tibetans have talked about transcending hope and fear. Both are useless and keep us from power.

belief that we can change isnt enough. Only 'knowing' is good enough. Why accept mere belief?

36. The Following User Says Thank You to Merkaba360 For This Post:

sjkted (16th December 2010)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,503 times in 420 posts

I sure hope i can kick on some wild super powers in 2011 to combat whatever new insanity is implemented.

"Hopefully", we can attain some kind of critical mass which will trigger some powerful child to influence all the bacteria to eat all the military metals. lol
    I dont think anyone will save us. But by saving ourselves thru consciousness can make it appear as if something outside of us saved us, when it was just a reaction to all our good work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast